Speaker 1: If we.
Speaker 2: If we, let's let's transition to some sports man. Now, I know you say you're the biggest.
Speaker 3: I'm limited, but help me out.
Speaker 2: Come on, Let's go into it as a as a true New Yorker, right, I want to. I want to hear from you. Who's your who's your New York team? In basketball?
Speaker 1: First? Nick's NAT's who You're who you're rocking?
Speaker 3: Well, we got two teams now, but I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn all day for sure.
Speaker 3: All Right, I gotta start this.
Speaker 4: Gotta Stoklyn. He ain't gonna go.
Speaker 3: I gotta start Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: Come on, I mean, listen, Atlantic, king of all Boroughs, like, I gotta start.
Speaker 1: That's only right, It's only right, all right. The Yankees are the Mets.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's too easy. Yankees?
Speaker 4: Is there New York fans? I thought all like Mats from Jersey.
Speaker 5: My grandmother man she rest in Peace, used to be a die hard Mets fan, and he used to take me the Mets games when I was little.
Speaker 3: She loved the net.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loyal bunch. So it's not, uh not like the Yankees. But they're fair.
Speaker 4: They won, They had Strawberry and all of them.
Speaker 5: I can't that's the era right there, the White Good d White Good, down Strawberry.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 4: Like, I can't think of any other Mets players besides them too. Why is that.
Speaker 3: Because that was?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 4: I can't That's because I can't think of any of the Mets players.
Speaker 5: That was That was That was their time right there, that was that was their era. That was that moment that they had, that that they had the city and they was winning and and and down Strawberry was sending them out the park and they had the whole city behind them, and the nation was like, oh the mess and the White Good.
Speaker 3: Was was pitching and Strawberry smoking it. Yeah, yeah, a little bit of crack like.
Speaker 1: Strike him, yeah, crack, Terry.
Speaker 4: What year was you born?
Speaker 1: I'm I was born ninety one, damn for real.
Speaker 4: You know, baby, I was gonna say all those eighties, baby got a little bit of crack rather do on. It's like it was it was everywhere, you know what I'm saying, like like it destroyed the black community. But technically speaking like that, at that time in the eighties, crack was like smoking weed, like it was the cool thing to do, I guess in the eighties, So everybody all this eighty babies got a little bit of cracker. Like you never know what happened at a party. You don't know what your dad cracked your mom. You know what I'm saying, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was that was the mess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Darl Strawberry, you know you hit a little bit of cracked. You know what I'm saying. You know, I mean still doing this thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: Jameson Giants, Giants, Big blue Blue.
Speaker 4: So, like the trend is like the all New York Brooklyn, like Brooklyn was like the new team so.
Speaker 5: Yan So the Nets, the Nets came from Jersey. Yeah, so and then they came to brook Yeah.
Speaker 1: So your teams is the best, yeah all the way.
Speaker 4: That's them. The only sports to have two teams, right, well the three they don't. They don't have two hockey teams.
Speaker 5: Well no, well that the Jets and the Giants actually play in Jersey. Yeah, they play in Jersey.
Speaker 3: But the New York.
Speaker 1: Teams met life med life now oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah med life, med life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to fix New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, New York.
Speaker 5: I mean, of course the Knicks, you know, next had us all round up a few days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they get it done next year.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: With the with the energy, we got to maintain that energy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I feel like if.
Speaker 1: If we can, they have enough on the roster to get it done to win the ring.
Speaker 5: The way they threw that coach out of it like that, man, I'm like, damn, Like he got like like he didn't get no credit, Like he got blamed for not getting it done.
Speaker 3: But we haven't even went that far.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, you know, he got a reputation of like beating his players up, like you know, they blame them for d row what you mean, what you mean up? Like the season is so long, he don't like divert Like I want to say. It was like last year's playoffs, y'all had like eight healthy guy because everybody was injured. You know what I'm saying. Like he has a reputation of being like a hard nosed coach and just like his teams can't finish or get it done because they're so beat up and they're so injured. Like he remember like the Rose had an MVP year and then you know they ran into Miami and the King James did and I don't think. I'm not sure if it's the next year to follow him. But like he was playing d Rose and they was up like twenty and then like a game one of a playoff or something like he should de Road should be sitting down and Timms was like working them still and ended up hurting them. You know what I'm saying. Like everybody in Chicago blame Tom Tom Thibodeau for d Rose like not like becoming like.
Speaker 3: Being able to produce. But yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: They talk about his lack of rotations for sure. He later started in the whole game. Everybody playing a lot of minutes. Let's let's stay on this, stay on this football way. May know we're working now on That's what Brown's Insider reveals, Kenny Pickett's superpower that gives him the edge over Sherder, s Sanders and company for the quarterback battle down in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: See Silzel, you know that this conference.
Speaker 2: Very well a lot of games that the Cleveland Browns should there be concerned in the Browns, with the Browns organization, that Shuder would not even get a fair shot at the number one spot.
Speaker 4: No are you asking me or may not.
Speaker 2: I'm a maxim I wanted I want to hear your thoughts on shadur in the whole draft situation.
Speaker 1: May know, but Siliel, I want I want to ask you do you think.
Speaker 2: Has a fair shot of taking that the number one job he does for.
Speaker 4: The simple fact that you know, Cleveland has a very loyal fan base and if Kenny Pick is not getting it done, they gonna want him out of there. And like they drafted two quarterbacks, they brung in two other ones, you know, or three other ones, you know what I'm saying. So like I think he will, especially because people want to see him. You know what I'm saying, Like everybody kind of won that Lamar Jackson Field. You know what I'm saying, we got a chance to win because this guy is under center. You know what I'm saying. I think they definitely want like Schador to kind of like be the star. You know what I'm saying. He was a big He had a big you know what I mean. He did good. He was very successful in college, you know what I'm saying. Under the spotlight, Like they want, like Cleveland's gonna want that kid to play. They want to see what he can do. They want to see what he can do early. You know what I'm saying, Like they're not gonna wait around, like they're very They're gonna become very impatient.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think he gets the start immediately. I think will start the year. Yeah, we'll start the year and I can see Shador taking over week six early, Yeah, pretty.
Speaker 1: I think So.
Speaker 2: I think I think the Browns would be not that competitive, honestly, right and early in the season. I think it'll be the best situation for them to see what they got and sure do or give him that best chance to go win. So I think about week six he'll be inserted as a start in QB.
Speaker 4: Is Sean Watson not still on the roster? Is he he's.
Speaker 1: Still on the roster? Yeat? But he was coming back from injury?
Speaker 4: Right, is he Has he been like participating in all of that.
Speaker 1: No, he came off he's coming off inn Achilles.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So he ain't been doing no no no team drills, no ts and so, I uh, I can't speak. I'm not a Cleveland fan, but I think they want to Shaun Watson.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I think they like cheered or some ship when he got hurt, some stupid ship. So I think you know, the Cleveland the Cleveland fan base want a new a new quarterback under center. I'm a big Joe flackhol fan. I'm always gonna stand by as the veteran quarterback. You know what I'm saying. But like Kenny Pickett, I don't think anybody in the league fears Kenny Pickett. I'm gonna be telling you honest with you. You know what I'm saying. You know, in the league, we call the spade a spade. You know what I'm saying. The film don't lie, Like I don't think anybody's ever waiting to a game like Yo. We can't make no mistakes because Kny Pickett is gonna make us play, make us pay for it, like you know the dude Foxboro, Like dude in Foxborough, Like you make a mistake, he know what pre snap and I'm gonna light y'all asses up. You know, Fanny Breeze, the good ones know before the balls even snapped, you know what I'm saying. So I don't. I don't. I don't feel that from Kitty Pickett. Like I would never go into a game like yo, I gotta have my best game because we're playing Kittie Pickett. I'm like, no, I'm finna get off and get like three or four of them, know what I'm saying, Like nobody fears like I'm gonna be telling you honest, as a defensive player, I wouldn't fear Kenny Picky, you know what I'm saying. And is that the same guy Miles Gary hitting the head with the with the help and their teammates.
Speaker 2: Now damn yeah wow, you know he's gonna be protective, Miles walking around with two helmets everywhere he got him, he got his back.
Speaker 4: Hey, Miles Gary one of the best players in the league, hands down. But I don't think I can ever like get over a guy hit me in the head with a helmet. I didn't have no him at on him.
Speaker 1: He like he like lack of mold this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And if it wasn't for bounty, they wouldn't have did then, Like like Marko the one like, oh I'm finn I'm finna, I'm finna get it on with him. But everybody else was like, hey man, he went all but no, we ain't nobody feel like Kidny picking I think, like you said, I'm not sure it'd be weak six, I think because if you know how the draft went, it might be a rebellion thing, like we don't want to give him, like we don't want to hand him the offense so early and so young man too.
Speaker 1: About that draft man, the.
Speaker 3: Question what what? Why? And I guess this is about your door.
Speaker 5: Why they played with him at the at the draft, why he wasn't in the round.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you may no first, I'll give my opinion, my perspective. I want to I want to get your your thoughts first, like why.
Speaker 5: Do you I really, I really don't know why they handled.
Speaker 3: Him like that.
Speaker 5: You know, I I hear his attitude or whatever, but I'm not that tapped there.
Speaker 4: Like from what they said, they was like he didn't have good interviews at the combine. But I think that's bullshit because anybody who's not doing the draft process, they were like when they interviewed the kid or talk to the kid, it was like, Yo, he was a very humble kid with respectful kid like like, you know, I never met him, but like you just said, we just had a discussion about the internet and how they wanted to see it. Like I think they really did it to kind of like punish like Dion and him too.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, It was basically done.
Speaker 4: And I think he's done in fight because okay, he don't go in the first round, like we all right, that happens, you know what I'm saying, Like Lamar almost didn't go in the first round. Hosie News back into the first round to go and get Lamar, Like Lamar almost fell out of the first round, like it happens at the draft, like you know stuff, crazy stuff happens on draft night. But fifth round, like all those other quarterbacks taking ahead of him, like one or two, Okay, like we can respect if he wasn't the first quarterback taking but like he went in the fifth round like sad or Sanders. It's way better than the fifth round.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't.
Speaker 4: All the way back there, like when he was sliding and were like all right, like how far is this gonna go? Who who's gonna Who's gonna take them? And like you look at all them teams that had horrible quarterback played last year that needs a quarterback and why would they go? You know another way, this kid throws, he got a good arm, he got the numbers, he got that you know what I mean, got the talent, got the athletic ability, Like you're gonna you're gonna punish the kid for not like throwing at the combine, like I didn't run at the comb like you know a lot of people don't do it at the combine. You know what I'm saying. They want you to do it so they don't have to get on the plane and fly to see your personal workout or for whatever reasony won't all right, we got all y'all, all y'all, and it's like the worst process ever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They wake you up at like six am, they tugging on you got to take this test. You gotta do that test. You gotta go meet with this team. And then they said, all right, go run your fastest forty and go bench press as many times you can't. You know what I'm saying. It's not like like you don't want to have everything you've been you know, working your whole life for throw it into this one a you know interview. There's one audition, yeah right right right. A lot of guys like I did you know what I'm saying, You gotta controlled environment. It's on my terms. You know what I'm saying, I'm coming in here. I'm not interviewing with no teams all day, I'm not taking tests all day. I'm coming here to do the bench test, and I'm coming here to run. Then it was a forty yard dash and an l drip Like you know what I'm saying, line work, Let's see, well you can move. You know what I'm saying, your whole work out like an hour. But if you're doing that with just you, and it could be like ten of your other teammates that you played with, you know what I'm saying. At the combine, it's like three hundred or three hundred some athletes there. It's all it's like herding cattle. You know what I'm saying. You want to stand out. So I don't know if they punished them for not not throwing at the Combine. I don't know. Like his whole pre draft process, he was kind of like on his turn. But all quarterbacks do, especially like quarterback projected to go high. They all do it at their own school with their own receivers. They've been throwing with, you know what I'm saying, They're not just throwing out there with other receivers, you know what I'm saying. So like his whole pre draft, like I just think they was just they wanted to punish them. I don't think all of them thought he was gonna go where he went like fifth, but I think it was kind of like universal, like once he started to fall, it was just he just kept falling into somebody like oh stra Door stilling what I'm saying, so like why Cleveland with draft Dylan Gabriel and then come back in draft Sadu or saying it like like yeah, like how like I'm still.
Speaker 1: Trying to that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Well, now he got opportunity to improve. All these people did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about the response for sure.
Speaker 4: How you respond like Lamar did, Like like you can tell like Lamar was real disappointed to go. I think he went thirty I think we jumped up and got a thirty second. He went thirty second, Like I think he was disappointed, but he responded, you know what I'm saying. He responded, and he's two time MVP supposed to be three. But we can get into that. But I think like he responded, and I hope, like we really you would hope should or like I really do hope that level of success. Not at Cleveland though, because they're in the same situation as Baltimore. I want them light more fuck up. I just don't want them to light us up. You know what I'm saying. I'm still emotionally attached to that team, you know what I'm saying. So, but if he lighted up at Cleveland Loans, he don't like light up the Ravens. I'm cool. I'm cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But speaking of speaking of Lamar, he recently said that the game has gotten easier. It's progressively gotten easier. He says, As I've been getting older in the league, my mindset has been different, and the game has gotten a lot easier for me. Do you feel like that's a good thing to say? Should should opposing defenses be afraid? Lamar is approaching the game with that mindset?
Speaker 4: Nah? You know how we are? Yeah, we are, like we be like, oh yeah, well, let's say how slow it's gotten for you, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, like, y'all like we away from anybody, Nobody on defensive gon shy away. They definitely don't see. Well, we're gonna see how you know slow the game's gotten. You know what I'm saying, I would think opposing defense is gonna like they know, like I'm facing Lamar Jackson. You know what I'm saying. They knew that going in. They know I'm facing Lamar Jackson. Like I said a few minutes ago, anybody worried about Kenny Pickett. You know what I'm saying. Nobody like, oh man, I'm gonna have to hydrate more this week. You know what I'm saying. I'm facing Kenny Pickett. You know what I mean. But like Lamar, Lamar is like one of them players, you like, are we gonna stain this dude? Like like you you ain't your group text? You know what I'm saying. Your teammates like all right, look man, like we're going to send three man rush with a spy or two spies or something at him. You know what I'm saying, Like Lamar's not I mean, excuse me, Lamar is not no normal like talent like that. You know what I'm saying. Uh, My son me today like who was faster between Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick? And I was like, I've never seen nobody. I've never seen a human move that fast as Lamar, Like Lamar could jog and be faster than the rest of us spring. You know what I'm saying, I've never seen nobody that fast, Like I didn't face up against Fred Taylor, Chris Johnson, Michael Vick, like I said, everybody know that, Like Michael Vick was the apex, like he was a prototype for that mobile quarterback, you know, being ampidextrious too, you know what I'm saying. But like Lamar, I just tell Lamar, I'm like, look, dude, you gotta slow down, Like man, we're gonna pop handstrings out here, like and we ain't facing no quarterback as fast as you. You know what I'm saying, Like all right, I got you, I got you. You know what I'm saying. He was jogging one time, I was chasing him, you know what I mean, Like like Lamar Jackson is you've never seen nothing like that. You never seen nothing like that. And he fast and sand too.
Speaker 2: Like it's ridiculous more different. I got to make a correction from earlier in the show. It was Mason Rudolph.
Speaker 6: They got Okay, I'm glad that that'd be a awkward first meeting in the life room. Yeah, Mason Rudolph, I'm so glad he got whack them all by Now.
Speaker 1: Well, so man, you pull any football games this year? Man?
Speaker 5: You know, I go to football games though you or you what you're watching, but I usually go.
Speaker 3: I usually go around some type of business though.
Speaker 5: You know, you know I've been the Giants games. I've been in the field of actually performed in the Giants game. This is more or less when Kwan was there, maybe like two years ago. Uh, you know, but football was never really my my my sport that like like that.
Speaker 1: You know basketball guy basketball boxing?
Speaker 3: Boxing Okay, yeah, definite boxing.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, I'm I'm all about it, all of all the sports. What we what you think about Terrence Crawford. But Crawford, what.
Speaker 3: You what you mean you got? I'm I'm I'm very interested in this fight because it's like he.
Speaker 5: Really going up and he's going up a lot right in his last fight was the.
Speaker 3: Russian dude, right, Uh, I don't know. That fight scared me. Yeah, that fight scared me because he's moving up and a lot of times.
Speaker 5: And you move you get your like but you know how that speed a lot of times that you used to have him.
Speaker 3: You gotta use to wait, right.
Speaker 4: So why do they do that? Like why not having at like a catchwaight, Like I'll go up, but you gotta come down.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We meet somewhere in the middle and fight there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think Canelo want is gonna come down.
Speaker 5: He want.
Speaker 4: The Charlo twin. He like makes everybody come up to him, you know what I'm saying. And in boxing, if you not Floyd Mayweather, you only getting one day fight maybe too if you're lucky. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean it depends on who you fighting though, right right, So like the guy fight, so you think about you think about like.
Speaker 5: Javonte Davis, the guy that the guy that that fought Davonte the last due wrote she probably got me ever, right, right?
Speaker 3: So you talk about all you know, you got New York. You got the young.
Speaker 5: Guy come up out out of the out of Brooklyn court, Edgar Belonga.
Speaker 3: You know he's a young up and coming boxer. But he fought Canelo.
Speaker 5: He got a he got more probably than he ever got.
Speaker 4: Okay, what did Canelo fight.
Speaker 3: At Canelo at what middleweight?
Speaker 4: What's that? One second?
Speaker 3: Yeah, somewhere around there he had around man middleweight.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, Canello Canelo went all the way up to light heavyweight.
Speaker 4: Like like he just did that to the TRIALO twin he like me, everybody come up to him. Like the way people talk about Budd Crawford is like who you got, so who you got to fight? I'm not I'm not gotten, like I want I want Bud to win. But like you said, he's going up. So remember like if if Canelo Avenue fights at one sixty one sixty two, he probably walk around at like one seventy one seventy.
Speaker 5: Five like this, Bud walk walks around at a at a higher weight that he usually fights a as well, but.
Speaker 4: Still like god, that has still a lot of of weight. He's going up. So I know, Bud fight at one fifty four to maybe talking about better, who's the better one fifty four fire between him and Floyd. So Bud fights at one fifty four, he gotta go up to one sixty and you know, like he's gonna dehydrate himself to make weight for the fight or whatever whatever they do, and then he's probably gonna lose weight, whereas like Canal is gonna make his weight and go back up. You know, so they both might weigh in at one sixty, but come fight night, Bud might be back down one fifty four, one fifty sixty, he go up to one seventy. You know what I'm saying, Like like like God in the.
Speaker 2: Football world like for got Budd, because okay to two thirty is nothing. I think Bug going you Budd try. I think Bud going in there the box not to try to knock Canelo out. I think you're go going up to out boxing and like you just said, it's it's really like the last real blockbuster.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be the biggest fight of the year right in order.
Speaker 2: It was a draw that he can't get at one fifty four. He so he had to go up in order to get this. This pay per viewed his heavy bag. I think Budd going into the box he real surgical, He's a great counter puncher. Canelo he got he got power, all that and the weight could play a part. But Bud not going there to have a slug fix and go toe to toe. I think He's going there to move around, work his jab and and and just win.
Speaker 1: On said that.
Speaker 5: Makes a lot of sense if he fights that fight, like if he fights the sticking and moving beating him to the punch.
Speaker 3: Canelo slick though, yeah.
Speaker 4: Slick, hell of a counter puncher too, Like like I didn't like Tlo, I don't like this fight for him.
Speaker 5: But Yallo didn't even fight Bro. D'allo didn't even really fight Bro.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was like, all right, I know I'm climbing uphill battle, let me get.
Speaker 3: My back Bud. No, but no, this ain't that Bud going in the fight.
Speaker 4: Oh so man Like, No, no, Bud is going.
Speaker 5: In the fight because he's ambitious. He's undisputed in like two weight classes. He wanted this, This is what he wanted. He ain't want nothing else. I think this is for him his trophy, right, this is what This is what he want to end on right this. He don't want nothing else. He ain't can't care about whatever Javons was saying, he ain't care about with.
Speaker 3: Nobody else that was saying, well to wait, uh hot, lower than that, Like he didn't care about none of that. This is the trophy that he wanted. This is what he want to do, So he come in to fight. He ain't coming. He ain't coming just to get no money.
Speaker 2: You gotta add those resumes, especially if you want to be in that Gold conversation talking Floyd Maywell, you have to have those names on your resume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, he got a heavy resume.
Speaker 5: Undisputed like I mean, I mean unified, like he unified the belts.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, like I've been impressed after the Spence fight.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, that's what I finna say. He beat Earl Spence.
Speaker 3: I was an Errol Spence fan.
Speaker 5: Still, everybody what Errol Spence he fought like, no, let's be honest. He beat the ship out of dog Like lit'st he beat him, but the dog ship out of him, Like we gotta be honest here.
Speaker 4: It was a great fight to watch, and I like that. It wasn't none of that that bullshit like pre fight bigger in It was like, no, I respect dude, like he's a great for I'm going in there to win, you know what I'm saying. I love that aspect of it. But I didn't expect oh boy to have.
Speaker 5: Like nah he like that, like he sole from.
Speaker 4: Him, Like yeah, so I like he got the Earl Spence fight, like does he have another big fight, Like I don't know, like I'm drawing, but like he beats everybody's ass who gets in the.
Speaker 5: Ring with didn't didn't he he fort Glufkin didn't he?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's the other that's enough because nothing bigger, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Then then he fight Triple G's I'm.
Speaker 4: No Triple G. I don't know. I don't think so. I think Triple G is like that much bigger. I think Triple G might be and light heavy.
Speaker 5: One they around, they around that same because.
Speaker 4: Triple G fall Canelo. I think they came down and fought at the the one sixty the one sixty two, one sixty three, something like that. But I I haven't seen Tripple G since then.
Speaker 3: Bottom is this boy coming to fight? This ain't about no paycheck. I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it's about But that's.
Speaker 5: A fighting nigga. He coming, Yeah, that's all he knows how to do. Like is fight like he's coming. Yeah, he coming to fight like it's gonna be a good fight. It's the biggest fight in in boxing right now.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is this is it? This is gonna be the biggest fight until we get Tank, and.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's really gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's gonna happen either. They got they gotta get back with Roach. Who is Roach?
Speaker 5: That's the That's that's the homie that had had for him last time.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, Tank doing they're doing a rematch.
Speaker 1: I gotta see that.
Speaker 5: We gotta see that, right, We got to see because I felt like he kind of had Tank number.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's surprised me.
Speaker 3: But you Tank starts slow, right, and it takes a lot of punches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tanks starts slow. And then once he he got your time and once you know what you're doing, then I was coming.
Speaker 3: The thing is this, right? What happens when you can't knock you out and you winning on points?
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying, So like a boss, it's the point that it's not always about the knockout.
Speaker 4: It's about that's got Floyd point got under your skin so much that you wanted to knock him out, and then you was too busy focused like I'm being the first person not Floyd out, and the first person not Floyd out, and then Floyd in there putting them polls on you, Like Floyd is the best defensive fighter, Like in boxing history, he's probably the best fighter of history, you know what I mean in history, Like his resume is crazy, you know what I'm saying. Like Floyd didn't make no mistakes, you know what I'm saying, Like the closest he got to get knocked out, like Shane Moseley caught him one time. That's right, caught him to I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Floyd man hit with some shots and solid Mike Donna where they said, is too got knocked out, like you know.
Speaker 4: Because remember like during that time, like bird Hill and Packya all them saying like, oh Floyd was running, so he said, you know my Donna, like he wanted to give the crowd like a show. He wanted to stand in there and kind of like take us.
Speaker 5: We've seen him slug it out with a few guys like you know, but his fight more or less was a defensive fight. He always played the points, and sometimes that ain't always go well with the autist. Is they like to see blood like they want to. They want to see knocking, they want to they want to see that. And when you do it when you when you're moving around around a lot, like I personally don't like she called.
Speaker 3: Stevens fights because it's too much of that.
Speaker 4: It's too much, Okay, personally the kid want and I know, like Tank, we expect the knockouts from Tam like from from when I hear from their division. That's like the fight they both need to take and they so.
Speaker 5: In your mind you want to see Tank And she called what about hate its hay in that conversation.
Speaker 4: I think so, like one loss shouldn't take you out of a big fight.
Speaker 3: But that was that was that was that was That was an as. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Pretty bad, but I don't know, I don't know who Devon hated. He's gonna fight like where he's gonna fight.
Speaker 3: He just fought, so he's just for who he just fought.
Speaker 5: He said it wasn't an impressive fight though he who did he just fight?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: He just he just fought recently and they said it wasn't really an impressive fight before here in New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't know where Devin Haney like goes from here, like does he try to fight the winner like these two bud and you know what I'm saying, I don't know what Devin.
Speaker 5: No, he's not in the area of the bud and no, that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, like, yeah, that's too big, like.
Speaker 4: Like what is is is Devin haity is? He won fifty four?
Speaker 3: No, I don know he lower than that?
Speaker 1: Small?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, small than that.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he fights then, So I don't know where you go. So that fight happened when he lost, That happened in New York, didn't it.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't lose in New York. He lost to Ryan Garcia. I forget. I don't remember where for that, Huh in Vegas? They might have been in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, yeah, I don't know where.
Speaker 3: He just he had another fight after that out here in New York. I wasn't here.
Speaker 5: But if they fought in tom yeah, I don't remember who it was.
Speaker 3: They said it wasn't it wasn't an exciting fight.
Speaker 4: So what did he go back and fight Ryan again?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I wouldn't. Yeah, I don't know if you want to do that. I think Ryan kind of had his number.
Speaker 5: Ryan was beating him to the punch, and I know they said that Ryan had enhancements and all that I don't know, but Brian kept beating him to the punch with that, with that one punch.
Speaker 4: I'm like, dude, we all know it, like like he just kept over the long seven.
Speaker 3: So so what's his name? A little Spanish dude? That fourteenth before?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I know you're talking about just lost. You lost at him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you beat you right now?
Speaker 1: People with the US Yeah, right now, people with the UFC too.
Speaker 3: No, no, not really, not really you.
Speaker 1: I do, I do. I've been to a couple in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Is who's the guy right now?
Speaker 1: Well, Bone Jones is the goat.
Speaker 4: He's the goat, the great Stones.
Speaker 3: I ain't really been tapped there and says Breaker, he was. He was exciting.
Speaker 1: You know a.
Speaker 4: UFC fight, Nah, you gotta go. Everybody goes to.
Speaker 3: Bed, like you know how I've watched him though.
Speaker 4: You know everybody in boxing were waiting on the knockout. In UFC, it's almost everybody.
Speaker 3: It's guaranteed somebody going to sleep, guarantee.
Speaker 4: Like the atmosphere is crazy, Like it's like I ended up at the McGregor fight, the one he lost to open you from l a not to be you know, they brothers and they they fight. You know, he talked, could be uh no to be beat his ass. It's somebody else, it's somebody else he lost.
Speaker 3: To and he came a couple of back to back losses though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can't think of that keep that guy's name, but I went to that fight and like he ended up uh choking McGregor out and like like that upset loss. Like it's just like the atmosphere is like straight up dope. It's like it's like, you know, you've been in the hood and you hear about you know, you know, two people got hands and like the hoods show up to see it, and what was the.
Speaker 5: What was the what was the female UFC fighter that they all was behind?
Speaker 3: And then she got lost?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she got to beat by Holly Home. She ran him against that Brazilian that Amanda Ye Amanda new Years. I would they think twice, like if some ship jumped off and she would.
Speaker 3: Be a man that before back in the days, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't think so. I think a man of New Year has had one lass.
Speaker 5: I gotta go back to that. And yeah, Ronda Rolsey was exciting.
Speaker 4: Everybody ran a Rousey was exciting, but then Holly Holme her ass waiting for.
Speaker 2: One kick from Holly home change.
Speaker 4: Never the same ever.
Speaker 2: Since that she now she in a w WE, I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I.
Speaker 5: Sawt I as somebody else said that that was exciting.
Speaker 3: That I used to watch.
Speaker 5: He had a crazy accident though he popped out what was his name silver.
Speaker 4: Oh, Anderson Silva. Yeah, he liked one of them. He liked one of them, Hall of.
Speaker 5: Fame, the situation now right, Yeah, he Bone came out.
Speaker 4: He was like, yeah, that's how that was, like a lost he had like set the record for insecutive like title defenses. You know what I'm saying. Like Anderson Silva like was he was like he was.
Speaker 3: The guy first Bone right right right right right.
Speaker 4: Like when Bones came out, it is a six' five. Dude like he was a physical mismatch to everybody he, fought and he beat everybody every type of. Way he knocked people, out keep, people he choked people. Out he, submissioned Like.
Speaker 3: Bones to joke, like, YEAH i gotta tap it.
Speaker 4: Like bones is no, Joke like you could probably like YouTube some Of bones' fights Like bones is because you KNOW i played with his. BROTHER i played with both. Brothers, ACTUALLY i played With chandler And. ART i played With art when The ravens One Super bowl, together AND i played With chandler here and at The, cardinals and like they they real like fun as a, family you know What i'm. Saying like they just like your, brothers you know What i'm. Saying and like you, KNOW i would Ask, art, like, so who used to win y'all? Fights and you, know like you, KNOW i used to beat the ship out of this. Brother i'm, Like, dug that's far, fetch, Bro LIKE i just don't see you beat that six or four, Dude and he know every fucking trick in the. Book choke you out like you imagine your little brother choking you out like. That but Like city dude McGregor was that, Dude like they was very exciting. DRAWS i think now it's Like israel out to sign, You LIKE i HAVEN'T i, Haven't LIKE i don't know who the new star is in THE, ufc SO i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i haven't BEEN i got a tap back in tap back in Go ahead. Challenge Jelen jones was different. Man, yeah The.
Speaker 4: Patriot he was past russ, technician.
Speaker 1: Longest arms in the world.
Speaker 4: Man like like like like he don't like doing anything. Else he don't like dropping in past. Coverage he only want to do one thing that was he was, surgical added that long arm like he was like one of those uh those baseball players that called a shot like, Yo i'm to hit it right, there like he used to say it all during the, week like you Don't funa used this move and he'll be in the game and do. It i'm, LIKE i can never do. That like half of the SHIP i, Did like it was like react, that you know What i'm, Saying LIKE i didn't plan on doing. IT i just ended up doing, it you know What i'm. Saying but like cha like he was a ASS russ technician man, like like dude Was dude was real. Good like, dude dude still is.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah Your playstyff was. Different T.
Speaker 2: Sizzel, YEAH i remember In baltimore and you like not even you don't even have a stance for, real As i'm studying, Players i'm looking at all right inside foot back four point two point, bro you was you would literally be standing straight up talking telling the.
Speaker 1: Defense he was still ball. Snapper you just LIKE.
Speaker 4: I got to be able to see everything always what LIKE i wouldn't say what happened WHILE i started. STANDING i was like in a three point stand And Jamichael finley motioned in and cracked. ME i mean like cracked, me like the crack the ball. CRACK i was, LIKE i ain't getting those stands no. MORE i need to be able to, everything like motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Uh uh that. ONE i was, like.
Speaker 4: All, RIGHT i gotta start. STAYING i gotta be able to. SEE i gotta be able to. See he like cracking got me and LIKE i used that to threaten Hinds. War i'm, like, HEINES i swear you coming down here with that, Bullshit i'm fucking you up like we ain't playing football no. MORE i used that the threatened Hinds war like pre snap and he was still, trying you know What i'm, Saying like them Them, baltimore the Them Raven. Steelers games used to LIKE i don't, know like all of us would be suspended now for them games like how we play it like the ship that that they don't allow now that they allowed back, then like right, now like all of us to be playing playing for, free they be fine in, Us like, no we got suspending a couple of games because it used to be real and Them Raven steelers. Games but now like it's just it's still a. Rivalry it's just not as as, physical you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying but during that, time that window with with, y'all it was a heavyweight fight every.
Speaker 1: Time like it.
Speaker 4: Was, man we was in. There it's like you you're playing against a team like, that. Y'all y'all identities, match you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying like you got the.
Speaker 4: Legendary baltimore, defense you have the Legendary Steel curtain. Defense you know What i'm. Saying and you know WHAT i, mean you got like like come, on, Man like if you look at the rosters of all time Players ravens and rosters of all time, stealers is like it's like, identical you know What i'm. Saying, like you, know Even Ron woodson he was raising for a short, term but people know him as a. Stealer you, know we got very, Reed they got Pal, mallo you know What i'm, Saying like they Had Nate, taylor we Had christ mccallis. There like the teams, Man like it's, crazy it's, crazy but you, know you don't really get that no. More you don't really get that no.
Speaker 1: More do you think it's because it's so much is?
Speaker 2: It is it more movement now from season to season players going From, NO.
Speaker 4: I think it's more business. Structure LIKE i think they want the game to, grow kind of like THE, nba like they wanted to be in all the homes and all the, countries you know What i'm. Saying LIKE nba is like one of the fastest growing sports like, worldwide you, know besides soccer and, baseball of, course.
Speaker 1: You know What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying SO i think they want THE nfl going to say they want. Touchdowns so it's kind of the defense is playing with one hand behind their, back so to, say you, know you can't touch you can't do, That like it's a lot of it's a lot of, rules you know What i'm. Saying, like and then really they benefit the offen because they want see. Touchdowns SO i think that's why the. Game that's one of the reasons why the game is like high flying now you, know the past happy, offense you know What i'm. Saying the other reason is if l is cheap and they don't want to pay for none of us because after we get there, playing we're all fucked up bodies and limbs and. Shit so they're, like, oh we're gonna try to make the game, less you, know, dangerous less hazards to the. Body but like we're running into another, person another, man you know What i'm, saying one hundred miles an hour every, Play like you can't prevent. That the injury rate in THE nfl every year is one hundred, percent you know What i'm, saying somebody's gonna get. Hurt so LIKE i don't know, why like they just they just trying to be cheap about. It BUT i don't. Know that's just my. Tape what DO i.
Speaker 2: Know before we wrap, up t sizan to get up out of, HERE espn lists the BEST nfl draft pick ever at every slot from one to two hundred and sixty. Two was the tenth overall pick in two thousand and, three seventy fifth overall pick only. Thirteen we both can come in second place on this. List so one of you Is Patrick, mahons so they got him as the number, one tenth overall, pick and Is Russell wilson got him as the best seventy fifth pick over. Here so we both finished runner, Up which how do you feel about? That you think they got it? Right got it?
Speaker 4: RIGHT i think they got minds. Right the only case they have Against Russell wilson is that he got, ring like like.
Speaker 1: It was part of the. Argument he don't have any all PROS i have.
Speaker 2: One i'm not supposed he. GOT i got five he, DOES i don't have a.
Speaker 4: RING i think that's Probably like LIKE i, SAID i, think, remember like offensive lineman are the Secret. Service you'all got the toughest job in the world and don't get any credit for. It you know What i'm, Saying like y'all can play, two give a, sack and then they're, like, oh be the. Liability you know What i'm. Saying but like, Quarterbacks remember, guy they kissed. Babies you know What i'm. Saying they're always ON. Tv you know the game is IS i light it by the? Quarterback you know What i'm. Saying so you know it's a quarterback driven. League so that's WHY i think they would put that over. Here but you that fellas we, understand numbers don't. Lie, no you're talking about the draft. Pick BUT i got a question for. Me, no, though you know What i'm, saying T CAN i ask? Them or do we got your come? On so you Know New york is they call it the mecca, Basketball New York city point. Guards give me your top five all Time New York city any Point.
Speaker 5: God Bernard, king he From New York city played on The.
Speaker 4: KNICKS i, know is he from From New? York, Okay STEPH i knew he was gonna say.
Speaker 3: That Brooklyn, Lincoln lincoln definitely.
Speaker 4: Let me help you.
Speaker 7: Out oh what you? Got SO i Heard Rod, Strickland Rod. STRICKLAND i Heard Rod strickland was off the.
Speaker 4: Chain but the, names the two NAMES i hear most this guy sham, guy that's my.
Speaker 3: Guy And.
Speaker 1: KENNY i MEAN.
Speaker 4: I Heard Kenny.
Speaker 3: God is my guy. Definitely but there's so much. MORE i, mean we got we got this In New York. City it's the.
Speaker 6: Biggest maybe we got around.
Speaker 3: Legends.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah but Like i've never, seen, like you, know high school footage Of Rod. Strickland everybody seen Step on because he had The. Iverson they had that that kind of rivalry in high. School you, know it was the number one point guard at that. Time so you, know everybody know About Steph on all, there and it's like a rumor that the Movie He Got game was like actually about. Him you know What i'm, saying.
Speaker 5: Loosely based, right, YEAH i think it was loosely based on.
Speaker 4: Him it was loosely based On stephan VERY i think it was Our Rod strickland.
Speaker 1: Was it was just.
Speaker 4: Phenomenal BUT i keep hearing Like Kenny anderson was Like hyrie heard for that kind of ball was like The Bernard king that's a little bit older than.
Speaker 3: Me that's a long time. Ago but What i'm, saying you, know you gotta go all the, way.
Speaker 4: All the WAY i, Mean and as far as the point, GUARD i, Know kreem From New. York you know What i'm, Saying Kareem. Kaream ain't he From New? York no point? Guard, no he wasn't no point. Guard But i'm just, saying, like, yeah y'all GOT i, mean of course y'all got, playoffs you know What i'm. Saying but they like the point guard like this is the way the position Wasn't vinne was In New York.
Speaker 3: CITY i, mean come, on It's New. York baby on the Black. Top you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: SAYING i just wanted to like.
Speaker 3: The Whole rock Of.
Speaker 4: Park yeah, Everybody, yeah, yeah skip to my Little rafa From New.
Speaker 3: York, yeah that's my.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah but LIKE i JUST i. DIDN'T i didn't know if you like Saw strickland or.
Speaker 3: Or OR i remember them playing as a kid though as a.
Speaker 4: Kid, Uh LIKE i Heard Katy anderson was like that, dude and of course sham. Guy you know WHAT i. Mean he he got the move that everybody trying to. Imitate you know What i'm, Saying like is.
Speaker 3: A playground legend.
Speaker 4: Though damn goshd.
Speaker 1: Just been coaching job In orlando with The, magic just Left dallas coaching that.
Speaker 3: Man that's that's what's.
Speaker 4: Up that's.
Speaker 3: Dope that's.
Speaker 2: Dope, well all, right, fellas we've we've done it man The nightcap holding it down For Uncle, shannon Sharp O Cho, SINKO I Show Joe Joe johnson had suffered injury Playing Big, three so he's been he's been.
Speaker 1: Off the off the podcast for the.
Speaker 2: Week hopefully you're not too serious and over the not too serious for.
Speaker 1: Sure so it's.
Speaker 2: Been it's been great man taking over taking Over nightcap hosting with with two legends real.
Speaker 4: Suck.
Speaker 1: NO i appreciate you, guys make sure appreciate.
Speaker 3: You for having me. Man it's number, love, respect.
Speaker 2: Fire, conversation wrapping Up. Nightcap LIKE i, say feeling in for O Cho, SENKO i Show joe and and his his recovery T stad takeover.
Speaker 1: Over nightcap has come to a.
Speaker 2: CONCLUSION i appreciate everybody that's that has joined In Nightly. INTERACTED i hope it. Was it was fun and, informative a lot of a lot of, insight a lot of stories that was that was shared over these last four. DAYS i really appreciate. It please come over to my YouTube at Tron armstead like.
Speaker 1: SUBSCRIBE i have a lot of exclusive content come.
Speaker 2: Out just dropped the interview with the Newly Pittsburgh Steeler john New smith as he gave insight into the behind it behind the scenes of AN nfl, trade what all goes into, it and how we feel about it. Personally, again thank you so much for tuning in and rocking with. Me the chat being jumping all. Night get over to my my YouTube like. Subscribe let's keep this thing going. Peace mm, hmmm.
Speaker 3: M m mm hmmmmmmmm
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmm