Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information overload hour. Here's our total free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The Save Act is now officially being debated on the Senate floor. There is some question as to you know, how far this is going to go. This is not a complicated issue. I mean, you've got you know, nearly eighty four percent of Americans supported, seventy one percent of Democrats, eighty percent of Hispanic Americans and African Americans supported.
Speaker 2: It's simple.
Speaker 1: You have to show proof of citizenship and have voter ID and it would end the mass mail in balloting, so we have more integrity and confidence in the results. And Senator Schmidt offered a substitute amendment that would also include no men in women's sports again, another eighty twenty issue, no gender mutilation on children. Okay, not complicated, and you know, but they're having a hard time. Obviously it's a numbers game when it comes to all things in the Senate. Kucky Schumer out there today losing his mind, you know, saying it's a complete Adam bull shift that the same act as a voter ID law. Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: They are trying to dupe us, folks, They are trying to dupe America. They say, oh, this is just a voter ID law. Bull It is not a voter ID law. It is a law that will kick millions of Americans off the voting rolls. We know what happened their bill. They had to add this in demands that every state turnover the voting rolls to the Department of Homeland Security. And we've had enough of them on other issues, on other issues, and once they get that there is an algorithm put in by Trump, by Musk and Doge that would kick tens of millions of people off the rolls.
Speaker 2: It is just a complete lie, all of that.
Speaker 1: But women, if they get divorced or women that use their maiden name, they're not going to be.
Speaker 2: Able to rid.
Speaker 1: It's a lie, all of it. This is a guy in ninety six that you know it was saying, it's.
Speaker 2: Just simple idea. You need it.
Speaker 1: You know, we need ID for everything. You want to get into the Democratic National Convention, you need a picture ID and that needs to be checked out ahead of time. Now let me also play for you, if you don't mind him once again regurgitating Jim Crow two point zero.
Speaker 3: So I have called this act over and over again Jim Crow two point zero, and they hate it. I've gotten fifty million right wing attacks on my email because I said it. And you know why they attack it, because they know it's the truth. It is Jim Crow two point zero. But it's spread across the whole country, not just regionalized.
Speaker 1: Well that's a very different Chuck Schumer that seemed to be a big supporter of identification to avoid fraud. This is back in ninety six.
Speaker 3: This is an anti fraud amendment. All over where we go, people say, well, why can't you stop illegal immigrants or others from coming here? And the number one answer we give our constituencies when they come here, they can get jobs, get benefits against the.
Speaker 2: Law because of fraud.
Speaker 3: And here the gentleman from Florida has put together the most effective anti fraud measure we can find without it changing the actions of the government one bit. And we find all this opposition, Ladies and gentlemen of this chamber. What I worry about is that this bill, which started out with good intentions, whether you agree with it or disagree with it, is going to end up being the same kind of thing that the public gets angry with us on. We say we're doing something and we do nothing, because every time someone makes a rational and small proposal to get something done, people say, well, what about this hypothetical, that hypothetical, etc. I urge support of this amendment. If you believe you want to stop fraud in immigration, you have no choice but to support this amendment.
Speaker 1: You might ask yourself, how does somebody evolve into from a common sense position, which is now Donald Trump's position, into calling what he wants supported Jim Crow two point Oh. You might ask yourself that very logical question, and I can answer it for you. Blind political ambition. If Chucky doesn't give in to the radicals that now rule his party, he knows he's out of power. If AOC challenges him in a primary, he will lose in New York. That's just a fact. Now, it was common sense us on the Senate floor. Senator Eric Schmidt, who will join us in a minute, called out the Senate for inaction on the same fact. Let me play that and we'll introduce you to Senator Schmid.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: Americans still love mister Smith goes to Washington for a reason. They love it because they still want to believe something about this institution. They want to believe that the Senate, a uniquely American invention, can be used for the common good. They still want to believe that conviction can defeat cynicism. They want to believe that a man can come here and fight for his country rather than merely manage its decline.
Speaker 5: Well, here's our chance.
Speaker 4: To prove that hope is not foolish. The Senate is not a museum. It is not a visiting angels retirement village for proceduralism. It is not here merely to confirm nominees, past omnibuses, and fund the legislative achievements of long dead men while the living nation loses confidence in its own government. The United States Senate is here to legislate in defense of the American people. The Senate is here to draw lines. The Senate is here to make judgments. The Senate is here to govern. So the question for this chamber is really simple. Are we here to govern or merely preside? Are we here to act for the people or simply explain why action is impossible?
Speaker 1: All right, Senator Eric Schmidt is with US Senator. Great to have you back on the program. Thank you for being with us. It's not a complicated. Well, isn't it amazing that Chuck Schumer back in the day sounded a lot like you.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm glad you played those clips because I heard him, because the guy from thirty years ago sounds infinitely reasonable. And at least you guys don't have to hear Chuck Schumer every day. I mean, I mean, my job listening to him Rantom the senate's for good Lord, he's just been You're right in your assessment. They're skilled to death of their base in the party, and the politicians have been radicalized. And what people want sean more than anything, and why this is so important, this debate is so fundamental, is people want a return to common sense. President Trump talked about that in his second inaugural address, about a return of common sense. And that's what this is. Voters have to have an ID, you have to be an American citizen. We're going to end the mass mail in balloting scan, We're going to have not have men competing women's sports, and we're going to protect kids from these transgender mutilations surgery. These are eighty twenty, if not ninety ten issues. They're overwhelmingly popular and by the way, with Democrat voters. The only people that seem to have a problem with this are the Democrat politicians in Washington, DC. Why because it's disrupted to their plan. Their plan was to let fifteen to twenty million people in here legal because they've lost the argument with the American people and they want to be able to cheat. They want them to be able to vote. They want to have ballat harvesting, and they want to have their activists bring people to the pole or fill out forms without ever signing it at any AFFI Davis, you know, announcing that they can't get to the polls for religion and the reason that's part of their plan. They know they will lose elections unless they stop this and they cheat. And that's what this whole thing comes down there. I was with the President a couple of weeks in the Oval Office. This is a big priory. It's why I'm offering this amendment. It's what the President wants. The leader of our party, he's seen the abuses in twenty twenty. He knows how important is to secure the vote for the American people. I talked to him again a couple of days ago. He is he wants us to move forward on this. The American people want us to move forward on honest. This is what we got elected to do, Sewan, was to save our elections so that we can have trust restored.
Speaker 1: Well, it's common sense. It's basic. Here's the problem. And I'm just trying to I talk to many many senators, and I'm getting different takes from different people, Like I'm hearing from you, I'm hearing from Mike Lee, I'm hearing from Ted Cruz. I'm hearing from people that like me, support and believe it's imperative for integrity and election and competence and results that this thing get passed. It's basic common sense. And I'm hearing from other Republicans that they don't have the votes for a standing filibuster. I'm not sure how this is going to all play out. I mean, John Thune sounds a little bit defeated when he spoke yesterday in a gaggle, and he was on with Prepaar last night, But he seems to think they date that they don't have the votes to force the standing filibuster or you know, to eliminate clulture altogether in the nuclear option. Yeah, here's unless you know another way that I'm not aware of that you can pull those off.
Speaker 5: It's a fair question. Uh, here's I guess how I approach this. I think what people think happens here, Sean, is that they think we're all out on the Senate floor debating things, offering amendments, making arguments, countering arguments Jimmy Stewart moments and mister Smith wins to Washington. Instead, what we have so often around here is kabook theater. People treat the Senate as a museum. That is not why I left my position as Attorney General Missouri fighting back against government overreaching all these things. That's not why I came here. I think that if we actually did this, if we spent the time where the Democrats out, if we actually legislate, if we do what the founders intended the Article one branch to be, which is to be the active branch. This isn't a retirement home for proceduralism. This is about fighting for the American people. And I don't think we're going to know the answer to your question, John, unless we get out there and fight like hell and that's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: So how do you see this playing out? Because you know, I hate to disappoint my audience. I want all of you guys to fight. I want you guys to fight hard. I want Republicans to be persuaded based on the merits of this. To me, it's common sense. I think Republicans take it on the chin rightly. So if they don't fight, So, how does this play out? I mean, one of the things that Ted Cruz brought up, one of the things Mike Lee has brought up is if you go back to the Civil Rights Actor sixty four, the Voting Rights Act of sixty five, is you had, you know, the Dixiecrats as they would no impact, then you know, they just kept it open on the Senate floor for months and months and months. Now, the argument among some Republicans would be, well, if you hand over control the floor to the Senate, the Democrats and the Senate that they're going to force all these controversial votes that Republicans don't want to take. I don't know for most Americans, I think that's too deep in the weeds. They don't understand that. I kind of get it. I understand the political reality. This was supposed to be the delivered the deliberative body, as our framers and founders designed it to be. I get that part too. I understand the history, but it's frustrating because simple, basic common sense legislation. Both Democrats and Republicans over the years have complained bitterly about the lack of integrity with elections.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, no, listen, I think that this is a relatively recent phenomenon in the history of the United States Senate. It used to be certainly in the nineteenth century and in the first half of the twentieth century. Then there's we're out there all the time, forming different coalitions, persuading, willing to be persuaded, moving things along. What has happened now is this culture process of getting sixty is automatic for everything. To put that in perspective, Sean Clarence Thomas got fifty three votes. You didn't need sixty because cloture wasn't in voked, the filibuster wasn't invoked. So now a procedural move to just say you have to have sixty is the norm. The only way that I can see that we break through all of that is that we demonstrate that We're willing to be out there and fighting, and I don't know, maybe we won't succeed, but I do think it's worth, you know, earning the trust of the American people that we are willing to fight on this. What could be more foundational, This isn't some you know, random issue. What could be more foundational than the integrity of our elections are protecting kids and showing that we actually have the capacity not just to preside of decline, that actually be active in legislating. And so it won't be easy, and it'll take a commitment from all fifty three senators because you have to have a quorum, right like the counter to us being out on the floors that the Democrats at any time and we try to wear them out and any time can note the absence of a quorum. What does that mean? You have to have fifty one senators out there to maintain the ability to conduct business. So we all have to be committed to that, and maybe some aren't, but I am, and I think that's part of this process is just continue to try to persuade people with good arguments, and we couldn't have a more common sense agenda than the one president Trump supports the amendment that I'm handling. That's reflective of President Trump's priorities.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Senator Eric Schmid on the other side. Eight hundred and nine fourt one shot is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Exposing, uncovering, unpacking the lies of the left every day.
Speaker 7: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: We continue Missouri Senator Eric Schmidt is with us. Let me ask this last question. We know Ram Paul's against it. I guess or is it Rand? Is it Mitch, it's Lisa Murkowski? Who else is against it?
Speaker 5: Well, that's the universe of people that could be against it. But listen, some people were predicting more no votes to get on the bill yesterday and we actually had fifty one. So that's the thing is, we're not really going to know, Sean until we take a whack at it, and that's kind of where we're at in the process.
Speaker 1: No, it's amazing this party now doesn't want a fund Department of Homeland Security, that means Secret Service, FEMA, Coast Guard. It is remarkable to me this is the party that wants to defund, dismantle, and wants no bail laws, they want amnesty, they want sanctuary cities and states, no matter how much it burdens American taxpayers. It voted for the largest tax increase in history. The party has lost their way and now this is all front end center and they don't want voter integrity. I mean, all of this matters, and this is why I keep telling people this is the most important midterm election that we'll ever face in our lifetime. But Senator Eric Schmidt Missouri, we really appreciate you being on the show and what you're doing and keep us updated on.
Speaker 7: This fight anytime.
Speaker 5: Brother take care.
Speaker 1: Eight nine Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, there's this young kid. He was He's this young man, Nick Shurley's his name. He was on TV with us last night. I really liked this kid. Do you like this kid?
Speaker 2: He's really fantastic. I like that he works with his mom.
Speaker 8: I think it's cool.
Speaker 1: Like I love when when mothers and children, when parents and children get along, I think that's a good thing. Nick Shirley is the one that busted Tim Walls in this whole Somali daycare center. You know, so you have an issue with daycare and hospice care. And he now believes that what he discovered in Minnesota is nothing compared to what he's discovering in Gavin Newsom State of California. And the most ironic part of this is Gavin Newsom just tries to, you know, insinuate. Oh, he's chasing down little children and asking the names of children and daycare centers that don't really exist, which is, you know, just so tip of the do nothing governor. But anyway, here's Nick Shirley visits to California daycare centers. They don't have any children, Linda, but yet they're getting paid but they don't have any children there.
Speaker 7: Listen, this right here is Hayden Sarah Family Childcare. This is a daycare right here. Apparently they have fourteen children enrolled. It's kind of weird that there's this daycare in the middle of a neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Hello, I was naked, Okay, I can sue you. I was like, I wasn't.
Speaker 7: Either way, can we enroll child into the daycare?
Speaker 3: You don't know what's going on?
Speaker 7: Well, they said, there's fourteen children enrolled here on the State of California.
Speaker 1: All right, it.
Speaker 7: Says there's fourteen children rolled here.
Speaker 4: You don't care.
Speaker 7: I do care. Then where are the children? Where are the children at Minnesota?
Speaker 1: You come here?
Speaker 7: Where are the children at Where are the children at? Ma'am? All right? So what she's doing, she's making a video right now. She's gonna send it out all to all the other daycarees. But at the end of the day, enrolled for fourteen children. No children here. And this is from the state of California. Once again, we have another daycare. But this daycare is right here inside of this home. And let's see if there's any children here. They do say they have a seven year old. The state has said that there is zero when they arrive. Is this Habooboo Family Childcare? Yeah, we're wondering if if we could enroll a child into the daycare here. We tell you you need to set up.
Speaker 4: From here because that is STOs pussing.
Speaker 7: You sets it And can I speak with somebody on the sidewalk? Would just like to speak with somebody? Yes, sir, Yes, we're right here. Can we talk to you really quick?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 7: Can I come talk to you please? All right? So right now, that's The current situation is we have some people yelling through the ring doorball cam. A man came out started started yelling, and then we also have this car recordeus as well. But they we just want to ask them for some clarification for the American people.
Speaker 2: Now that's not the end of it.
Speaker 1: And this young man visits a California day center with two unattended children. I don't know what's worse. I would rather there'd be no day If you're not gonna have a supervision, what's the point?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: Are the Jama Shoe Cree Family Childcare? This place is not a shopping plaza. It's not anywhere near any place that looks like a place where a daycare would be. In fact, it's actually in one of these apartments right here. We just arrived to the daycare. We have two kids out here. I don't know if they're members of the daycare. There's no one, there's no oversight right here. Can we talk to your teacher? Is there teacher there? So this is the first child we've ever encountered one of these daycares. There's two kids out here right now in organ seep. We can talk to the licensee.
Speaker 2: It is according to this paperwork, shoe cree.
Speaker 7: Jama, can we talk to the adult, I'm here's not here, I'm not here. So you guys all by yourself. No one's here. Okay, So you guys are all by yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can see by show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, that's concerning.
Speaker 1: Then he goes to Plan B. He visits multiple hospice centers and they're all empty, all of them.
Speaker 7: Listen, this place is just filled with hospice centers and home health care centers. You have one right here, seven star home health care. And then if pure, you have Miracle Healing Hospice. So this hospice location Miracle Healing Hospice. In twenty twenty three, they charge one point three million dollars and per beneficiary was thirty two thousand dollars for thirty eight beneficiaries per beneficiary, that comes out to thirty two thousand dollars, nine hundred and thirty five dollars. Let's see if Grandma could check herself into this one. Just trying to be a good grandson. When we're knocking the door, no one's coming. We look inside the window, empty building. In twenty twenty three, this place received one point three million dollars piece nothing insane. This is insane. Okay, Well, since we can't go to Miracle, let's see if we can get Sex Home Health says they're open Monday through Friday from nine thirty am to five thirty pm.
Speaker 8: It's getting really hard to find grandma to healthcare she needs these days.
Speaker 7: It really is, isn't it. We got SX Home Healthcare. They're not open, so it's all right because you can go to Alpha Omega Ventana Hospasinc.
Speaker 8: Not only are these shell companies, these are shell buildings.
Speaker 7: It's like somebody took a motel building and turned it into one hundred fraudulent organizations. I don't We got a nice Mercedes down there too, Three nice Mercedes down there, three Tesla's double as like a illegitimate car car a lot like are they are they selling a car Radeon? Grandma's not going to Alpha Omega, so maybe she can go to Serene. Touch Home Healthcare says they're open Monday through Friday, ten am to four pm. It's one pm right now. Let's see if they're higher perfect. This one's open. Hello, And once again it was completely empty and nobody was there. We went to the next door because it was another hospice. Here, we have another location. We've got Saint Michelle HHCI Home Healthcare Inc. Hello, no one's here.
Speaker 1: And Nick Shirley. I mean, this is just fascinating stuff. Interesting exchange with the owner of a hospice center who offers to help to find the crooks.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, and.
Speaker 7: A lot of these hospice for grandma, for doctor Oz. Yeah, for doctor Oz. Yeah yeah, for our grandma.
Speaker 8: Yeah, grandma.
Speaker 7: It'd be pretty good.
Speaker 8: Us to take his grandma and go to another buildings and find the hospice. You know this is stupid. You can record me?
Speaker 7: Why can I record you? You cannot? Oh? Okay, well we're we were looking for guardian of angels.
Speaker 8: Well did you see any garden of angels on the doors?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: But they received and built four point million dollars.
Speaker 8: Well it's their problem. If you want to learn, I'll teach you how to get after the crooked people.
Speaker 7: Okay, help us. We love for you to help us.
Speaker 8: First you have to research, like you said, the name, and you have a number right, yes, and you come to my office. It's a brand new office. And you don't come to building like this, like from like a FPI gush. Oh, we're going to get the crews.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom doesn't care. Oh he actually this is a guy, full time, full time Trump stalker. He is a no show governor. He's a full time X poster, full time podcaster, full time author, full time world traveler, and do nothing governor, as evidenced by the people in the Pacific Palisades can't get building permits and that you have fire hydrants that don't have water and reservoirs that don't have water in areas that are known for predictable Santa Anna wins and wildfires. Brilliant, But that's not his fault. Oh, he's on the phone with Joe. Well, no, I'm going to get on the phone with Joe Biden after he got busted. All right, to our busy phones eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Jim and San Diego Coco Radio. Jim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Hey, Sean, thanks for taking my callank you what's going on? Well, I'm just really disappointed in the Republicans because I feel like we've lost the momentum in regards to the open border situation. And I just wish they'd instead of arguing the nuances of immigrat law, I wish they would just stick to the point, which is the Democrats have admitted they want open borders for the votes, and they prove it every day. And just your conversation with mister Schmiches a second ago, you you didn't mention it once.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing, well, we are mentioning what's important here. We are talking about the voters. We are talking about integrity in our election system.
Speaker 2: What do we miss?
Speaker 9: Well, it's like you're arguing the nuance of the voting bill. In other words, Adam Schiff came out today and he goes, you're disenfranchising twenty one million people, and instead, I because that's how many people? How many?
Speaker 1: Well, how would you suggest that? I just it's a flat out lie. What do you want me to say beyond it's a flat out lie? Well, I think want me to read the full thirty two pages of the bill. I've read it.
Speaker 9: Well, no, I like everybody to constantly everything like in other words, Stephen Miller was on with Jake Tapper the other day and he's arguing the nuances of immigration law. Oh, Chapter three and Title four, and you know this allows this, And just keep reminding people over and over again that the Democrats want open borders for the votes. They don't care about the young ladies who've been raped and murdered. They don't care about enriching the cartels. They don't care about, you know, attacking.
Speaker 1: Known terrorists and murderers and rapists and child molesters and cartel members and gang members. Yeah, we talk about that every day. Look, this is bill, the Save America Act. Simple requires proof of citizenship and voter ID.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I understand you need pictured ID to go to a Democratic national convention. You know how I know that because the last time I went with Kamala Harris, I had to get stopped three times on my way in to have my ID checked, and some people that were checking it said, hello, mister Hannity, vern to see you, Vinnette.
Speaker 2: They still check my ID?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: No, I understand, I understand. I just I don't know. I just feel like we're not being sharp enough and because we're dealing with a bunch of crazy people who want to open the borders for the votes. That's it.
Speaker 1: And the good news is Donald Trump has closed them. I think the great There were two big lies in the Biden ears. One the border has closed, the border secure.
Speaker 2: That was a lie.
Speaker 1: The other on was Joe is cognitively strong, very hard to keep up with. That was a lie. And they lied on a spectacular level. And what this guy did to this country was those single worst, most preventable national security disaster. I had Cash Patel on last night describing in detail what they have had to do and how successful they have been in a year. They've done a great job. And I'm very grateful to the men and women in the FBI, the rank and file, all the way up to this leadership. Damn Bongino when he was there Hash Battel. Dan Bongino's on Hannity tonight. I'm very grateful to these guys because they all risk their lives. I'm very grateful to, you know, the Department of Homeland Security people in Ice, you know, for arresting you know, fifty four hundred either guilty or accused of rapist and other sexual assaults, and twenty one hundred murders or convicted murderers. Those accused and those that are convicted I'm very grateful they make it our lives safer.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you I got time for one more thing real quick. Did you know that the cartels charge every single person who comes across the border about fifteen thousand dollars per person and if the illegal immigrant can't pay, they have to pay five hundred dollars a month interest only until the debts until they come up with it.
Speaker 1: Oh and if they don't pay, then the family members get attacked. Yes, I'm very aware. We've covered all of this over the years. Yeah, sad, the very dark world. This world has a lot of darkness in it. Unfortunately I don't like it. You know, cling to your God, you know, cling to your family, cling to your faith, and put security at the top of your list.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity, the busiest man in media, right here for you, three hours a day, bringing your information that no one else will knock it and leave it. It's the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. We got a great show tonight, Hannity nine Eastern News. You we'll never get from the legacy media mob. We have General Jack Keene, Speaker Mike Johnson, we have Dan Bongino, Senators Hawley and Cotton will join us, lead Travis, and much much more, all coming up tonight Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.