Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Let's stick you to some more market movers of the day with Bloomberg's as well. Lee, what are you keeping an eye on right now? Of course, trading is pretty light today.
Speaker 4: Pretty light, but we do have some movers. Nike, for one, ticker is nik NK stock is up by ron four and a half percent, and that's after CEO Elliot Tail reportedly bought a purchase of around one million dollars worth of shares. And we know that just last week stocks rallied because Apple Cook see Apple CEO Tim Cook also bought three million dollars worth of shares. This move really doubled his personal stake and signaled confidence in a turnaround strategy laid by Hill and Nike has just been struggling throughout the year. But maybe this could be the turnaround for them, but they've seen weaker quarterly margins luggy Shales and China and even for Converse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, we were just talking about that earlier. I mean, the stock down more than fifteen percent year today, so ELEL obviously thinks he's getting a bargain. You're also looking at some biotechs and one take our co or t it's not cordyesips like the last of us.
Speaker 4: What corcept So Course of Therapeutics stock is down by almost fifty percent. That's after regulators rejected the company's drug to treat a form of high blood pressure. So we know that with biotech companies, whenever there's a treatment and there's a rejection, the stock really plunges. So this is the lowest sense at least twenty twenty four. I was bracing myself for something more drastic, but at least when I go to since sin As function of Bloomberg terminal is just still twenty twenty four. So it's the drug that aims to treat patients with hypertension and too much of there's horror, too much of those hormone cortusols. So stock is now down. Take our cort yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's interesting as we watch all these healthcare companies, all of these biotechs, they make a lot of wild moves. But another stock that tends to be pretty violatile is ticker DJT, which I know you're looking.
Speaker 4: At, of course, takeer DJT. It's Trump Media's company. They again announced plans to distribute a new digital token to shareholders in partnership with crypto dot com, another digital token, and if you're counting the token, and for every token, they will get one whole DJT share, So there is some exchange and they will release more details next year. They said. Tokenholders may receive periodic rewards. But this is a company that's posted an operating loss of one hundred eighty six million and just generated three point seven million in revenue over the last twelve months. And as Matt Winkler Are at EIC Emeritus pointed out in an opinion column, Trump Media is the only company among its twenty domestic peers with no widely disseminated twelve month target share price, revenue estimates, or earnings forecast. So it's either their new and maybe analystsn't want to touch them just yet, or maybe they just.
Speaker 1: Don't understand this. What is it? By one get one free by a share?
Speaker 4: I would take any free thing?
Speaker 1: Why not would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe I don't know it calls to you anything. I guess it's not going to cost you anything when if it goes down, talk to us about the broader market, because we are pausing in Arisanta rally. But we still have a couple of days we could make it up.
Speaker 4: We still have a couple of or maybe a couple, yes, a couple of days until I think two days after January, and it's looking good because the SMP is up seventeen percent this year. We're entering our fourth year of the bull market, and I think if there's a thing to note this year, it's that the AI rally has broadened. Remember in the past years it's just in Nvidia in video and video, but in video is now just the seventy first ranking in the s and P five hundred. The very first are data companies that really benefit from this whole AI rally. I mean there are companies not a lot of people have heard of sand Disk. It's up six hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Owe to use SanDisk all the time back in the day.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you've seen it. I use Sandus actually, And I was making a point to Matt Miller earlier when he made me realize this fact that the new laptops you don't have the plug in anymore. But I remember when I first got my iMac, you can put it there, so I would excitedly take photos in my digicam and then I would lug it in and up load it on Multiply, Multiply or friends there anyway.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.