Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becka Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two time People's Choice Award winning podcast, Hello everybody.
Speaker 2: We are scrubbing in first podcast at thirty nine. How do we feel?
Speaker 3: We feel great? Yes?
Speaker 2: Does thirty nine feel different than thirty eight?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, just the same. And that's really why age is just a number. It's just something to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, that it is.
Speaker 2: Haley and I had planned to go on our trip to Cabo and we were gonna go to the week before your birthday weekend and then we had just gone to New York and I was like, that's so much, so I ended up switching it. And then I was like, oh wait, that's Tanya's birthday. So I text Tanya. I'm like, hey, what are you doing for your birthday? Because if I need to be here, we're just not going to go. And she's like, oh, don't worry about it. We're not doing anything. And I was like, oh, are you sure. I feel so bad. She's like, no, don't worry about it. So then.
Speaker 3: I'm as cool as a cucumber. Here's the thing, having a summer birthday. I've spent my entire life with friends out of town.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Like when I was in kids school, like all my kids are on summer break, all my friends are on summer break.
Speaker 5: Allison's had this complaint too.
Speaker 3: It's like a little triggering and like a little traumatizing, but like as you get older, you don't really care. It's more it's more traumatic when you're like a kid, because you want to have like your birthday parties and stuff. But like everybody's out of town. So it's a feeling I felt before that I that is deep down inside. So I was like used to it wasn't just you. I had another friend that was out of town too, so whatever. But I think I think I was like so scared of this birthday. I don't want to get emotional, okay.
Speaker 6: But like it's not even about like I'm so like grateful to be It's not about getting older because I'm not like that person. I think it's like such a privilege and like I love getting older. I feel like I'm just getting stronger as a person. But I feel like it was a reminder of where I.
Speaker 3: Was last year, and like.
Speaker 7: We just like started our journey of trying to have a baby, and I'm like I'm still here a year later, and so it's really like.
Speaker 2: Anxious about this birthday.
Speaker 7: So I kind of just like, as weird as it sounds, I kind of just wanted to like get it over with because it was just like a reminder of that.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I'm fine, it's just like this weird thing, like I'm just like I can't believe it's been a freaking year. And like I can't believe I'm like living my life in this like weird like like when people ask how are you doing, you know, I'm like I'm either opulating, got my period or in the two week wait, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like that's all I live my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last year, and it's like crazy, I'm just like I can't believe it's been a year. So anyways, yeah, it was a.
Speaker 2: Lot, just like I know, because and then you you don't want to think about it because you know it like when birthdays come around you, regardless of what it is going on, if there's something going on in your life and you're like associating it with like oh a fresh start or something new, almost puts the different It puts more weight on it somehow, yeah, because you're like, oh, it's That's what I'm saying. It's almost like it's another day, right, But then you feel like there's attached to it this expectation or weight of it being a fresh start or a reminder of something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like this, and like I always look at it as a fresh start, Like I'm always like so excited for a new year ahead, you know, And like I think this one was just like so different for some reason, and so I just had a lot of like anxiety leading up to it. I don't know, it was really weird. And again I'm like so grateful and like it's not like I'm like in this sad space twenty four to seven. I am okay, and I like enjoyed the day and Robbie was like so sweet and planned so much stuff. I think it's just this like weird. Well it's in the forefront.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you said, even if someone says, how are you you're thinking about your cycle? You know, it's like you can't turn that off just because it's your birthday when you're when you're that in it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's just a lot Yeah, but I'm fine.
Speaker 2: How are we feeling about Robbie's new social media series of cooking, because I feel like he's really good at it?
Speaker 4: You do, I do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 2: Haley and I were talking about it, were like, he's so because you know a lot of people will start something it's kind of clunky or I don't know, Like you know, you watch people in there, you go back and watch you have ever watched someone's content, and then you go back and see where they started. You're like, whoa, Like they've really come a long way. But I feel like Robbie just kind of.
Speaker 3: Came out with a bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah he edits.
Speaker 4: Are you doing that?
Speaker 3: No, he's doing it. I taught him how what the fonts and every days. I taught him how to use edits, like I don't know whenever he started doing this like a month ago, and like some of the stuff he does, I didn't teach him. I'm like, how did you learn how to like speed this up or like maybe this sound effect? I was like, what are you doing? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were saying we we could really see this for him his creative outlet. Yeah, maybe career.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm like if he ends up making money off this, god speed.
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just a creative outlet, which I think is like so sweet and nice for him to have because his job is just like he's a lawyer, so it's just could not be less creative, right, And so it's been like a nice and he like loves he loves cooking for people. He loves cooking for us, for his family, you know.
Speaker 2: So Hayley goes, I'm going to text him, I want a corn chowder with corn chowder clam or corn clam childer with no gar like, no onion, no gluten, and see if he can do it, Like whoa.
Speaker 3: Let me tell let me tell you something. The gluten free lemon were caught a pancakes that he makes are insane. They're so good.
Speaker 2: That's how he started your birthday with a Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're my favorite. Like they but they're heard. It takes him a long time, I feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sent me the recipe and I was like, okay, I don't do what you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's got the time for that?
Speaker 2: I have plenty of time, but time doesn't equal patience talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, they're so good, but yeah, it's really cute and sweet.
Speaker 2: And then you all went to the butterfly exhibit Museum.
Speaker 3: Butterfly Exhibit, I think, and it's basically like you go into this room with a giant net. It's like a big net room and there's like hundreds of butterflies flying around. It's so crazy. And a butterfly landed on me and it wouldn't leave me, Like it was literally on my shorts for like ten minutes. I had to like hit my shorts for it to fly off.
Speaker 5: The Natural Museum.
Speaker 2: That's not Yeah, you just walk out with it on here.
Speaker 3: That's not significant. I don't know what is I was gonna say, but they make you pat yourself down as to not leave with butterflies.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, that's really cool. Special. Yeah, it was really cute.
Speaker 5: They had one of those at the Orange County Fair and we did it, and the people running it there like, now the butterflies can touch you, but you can't like reach out and touch them. Yeah, And Alison was like, oh, like a strip club and nobody laughed.
Speaker 2: You guys really saw they're like tough ground.
Speaker 3: They were like watch where you step because a lot of them have been like falling on the ground so hot. I was like, oh, my gosh, everybody be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really stress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there were so many. There's like giant ones, little baby ones. It was really cute.
Speaker 2: Is it open all yours or a season?
Speaker 3: There's a season. I think it's like your birthday.
Speaker 5: Till August twenty third?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you? When did it start?
Speaker 5: Started on March twenty second?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Lot makes it long?
Speaker 2: Stin spring de summer? Somebody say, yeah, that's really fun.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my gosh, guys, what a time to be live. Did you watch any of the World Cup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Zero.
Speaker 2: I mean I saw Justin Bieber's performance, in Shakira's performance, and then I saw the winning goal.
Speaker 3: Dang, that's about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't followed it, so it same yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But we were also on a plane during those right right right right right coming home, so it wasn't really like we were just sitting around. Haley actually was very interested in trying to find it on the plane, and she's never once watched a men's soccer game, so I was like, what's and she goes, there's just something about it being the world and everyone coming together, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I was, like, I have no interest in soccer, like zero, but it was the culture. Yeah, it was like the last game, so I like sat I was like, I'm gonna watch like one goal.
Speaker 2: Well there was only one.
Speaker 3: I was in there for an hour and a half. Then we watched the halftime show and I was like, I think I'm done, Like I think I think I'm good.
Speaker 2: Here was Justin Bieber during halftime.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh when I think there's been a lot of scuttle well yeah, I mean, you know, comments like there is about every single thing he was. Yeah, that it was just the vibe was you know, it was a low vibe for the environment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then other people were like, he, you know, brought together the world singing Hallelujah.
Speaker 3: I think I think if it had been any other song besides Hallelujah, it would have been a little bit of a snooze. But I feel like the sentiment of that song and the fact that it like just just was viral, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was cool and he sounded amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I said, everyone has opinions, but I also think it's Justin Bieber and he has so many bops that are high energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not going to go out there and sing sorry, like he's not it's sorry anymore. Maybe that's vibe anymore. He's not going out there and doing choreo. That would have been slow too. Oh and DZ's would have been slow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, this whole album is a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like chill vibes?
Speaker 2: Did you you know?
Speaker 3: Shut it down? Was Shakira?
Speaker 2: I mean every time?
Speaker 3: And I was seeing this stuff about her ex husband being in the stands, the one that cheated on her allegedly, and so I like started doing some digging east and I might need you to google some things on it, but I think that he's only been in the World Cup three times or played in the maybe it was the final something three times, and Shakira has been a part of like four. Well, like that's revenge right there. Yeah, but you're too old to play in the World Cup now. But I'm forty nine and I'm out here shaking it like I'm seventeen.
Speaker 2: She's so stunning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's she's been in four.
Speaker 2: He has been in Yeah, but playing in a World Cup? Is he played?
Speaker 5: Right? He played?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: He was a player for Spain.
Speaker 5: That's pretty He played in two. He was a halftime performer for one. No, I'm just kidding, like what.
Speaker 2: Both big accomplishments. But she, I mean, if he was watching her, he was.
Speaker 3: Probably she totally won, Like when you is.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend an athlete playing in the World Cup three times is pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Also, well, yeah, but your ex wife getting up there and being in the halftime show totally and you're sitting in the stands losing.
Speaker 2: Shakira like a lose loss, a loss of a.
Speaker 5: Lifetime, the fumble of a generation.
Speaker 3: I just have no sympathy for cheaters.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: So allegedly if he did not I apologize.
Speaker 5: Pique, I mean I think he did, and it was because she saw the jam was eaten. Do you remember that she like opened the fridges the jam he doesn't like, and it was gone or someone took a big scoop out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I always think about that.
Speaker 2: Dark Lifetime movie.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I love the halftime show. And then that's when I said goodbye. Oh so I had plans, So it wasn't like you just like walked upstairs and I was like, you know, yeah, I'm not watching any more of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it seems very exciting. Great times. I mean, getting to go the World Cup is epic. So I feel like a lot of people were there that I follow, that I that I follow in my head. I know them, but but they don't know that, and they don't know. Yeah, speaking of Bieber, did you get any of Hailey Bieber's Gap collab?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But I want them and they're all sold out everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a big fan of Gap jeans lately.
Speaker 2: They're amazing.
Speaker 3: They are amazing, and I know her edit's probably so good.
Speaker 2: So I might actually go to the mall by the house and see if I can find them. Wow, I'm committed, but they're sold out online. So anyways, so we went to Cabo. Well, first, the night before we left for Cabo, we went to Olivia Dean.
Speaker 3: I feel like everybody's at Olivia Dean.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to talk about that concert, but we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Take a break. We're back, We're back, Okay.
Speaker 2: So for Christmas, this last Christmas, Haley got me tickets to go see Olivia Dean when she was here in La which happened to be July fifteen, fourteenth, So it was a long wait for my year really Yeah, but oh my gosh, was it so worth it? She is She is such a light. I was thinking about how if everyone was required to go to the Olivia Dean concert, what's a week our world would be at peace?
Speaker 4: You think?
Speaker 3: I love her everything she does like energy that is just.
Speaker 2: She's vibrant, sweet, She's so joyful. She's all about like love and everyone being together and everyone there there was such a diverse group of people. It was like older, younger, different cultures like it was, and everyone was just so happy and having the best time. And she's so beautiful. She's so chic. Her outfits are amazing, she sounds amazing, her band is incredible. I was like, if you can go see her live? And someone responded I said that, like, if you can go see her life, you have to go. And they're like, Becka, you're acting as if the tickets haven't been sold out for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they literally sold out, like right when I went on.
Speaker 2: Saying, oh, I'm just saying, if you can get on seat geek or something, snatch them up. She's amazing or whatever. And then we went and it was cute because Hailey was like, do you want me to go? Get you merged and normally I'm not a big because I don't like to wait in lines, and I'm also I just rarely care right, And there was one of the there is a shirt that says I don't want a boyfriend, because that's one of her songs that are lines and nice to each other, and so we passed. I was like, that's really cute. And then when we heard it live, I was like, gosh, I should go get that shirt while you know the concert's going on, because I'm sure the line is short. She's like, I'll go get it for you. So she went and got me.
Speaker 3: Merged and you get online too.
Speaker 2: I don't know if tour merch is available online, how do they.
Speaker 3: Do eventually put it online eventually postentially?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You want you want to right then and there? You wanted to touch it, feel it, taste it. I understand in the moment I understand.
Speaker 5: That I don't want a boyfriend? Is online I can.
Speaker 3: Get Hailey did not need to wait.
Speaker 5: Break Wait retails for forty fifty cents steal.
Speaker 3: So then it's so insane how expensive merchant It's crazy and nine on like Amazon. Oh yeah, and she just slapped the lyric on and selling it for fifty Mondo.
Speaker 2: And what a treat to have it in the in my hands from the show.
Speaker 5: I was so excited to see you there because you were the first person I heard Olivia Dean from Like, I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Were on early Wow you did?
Speaker 5: Yes, I swear to God. Maybe I'm just late.
Speaker 3: But I know who turned me on to her.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was me because I told you about Man I need and you were.
Speaker 3: Like, respectfully, it was Harry Styles.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you didn't even know they were a thing to after I told you, Man, I knew they were a thing all the tags.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know her music. I don't think I knew her music that they.
Speaker 2: Were allegedly an item.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh wow, Yes me, I knew her. Okay, okay, if you're a hobnobbing with Harry Styles into her?
Speaker 2: Is that she was a singer a singer. No, she's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The whole album is like no skips.
Speaker 2: Oh, and it's weird because I thought, oh, I know the album, but I don't know that I know it's super well. Aside from the I knew almost every single song.
Speaker 3: You know what album is really good. Also, that just came out the new Gracy Abrams album.
Speaker 2: I mean, duh, it is so good.
Speaker 3: I haven't spent enough time as much time as I would like with it, but damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to do a good like listen through.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love Gracy Abrams.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: She is just I just love her. Every interview I see of her. I love that they asked her about the being a NEPO baby and she was just kind of like, yeah, I mean, I've had so many advantages with being who I am. But then my thing is, if that's the case, if you want to blame everyone's success on being a NEPO baby, then everyone who has a child who's in the industry would be famous.
Speaker 3: Also, not all nepob bees were created equal, Like do you know what I mean? Well, there's so many neo babies out there that could just take their parents' money and just sit and do nothing with themselves, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But I'm also saying there's so many that have tried to be a part of the industry or do something, whether it's being and she's not even in her dad's industry. She's totally separate from him.
Speaker 3: Because he's a director now. And it's like but I'm saying there's been one big industry tried.
Speaker 2: And just because their NEPO baby doesn't mean that they were able to succeed.
Speaker 3: Right, she's talented, right, it does take talent, So I agree.
Speaker 2: I just love her.
Speaker 3: I don't really like I'm not on the NEPO baby train, you know, like the hater train.
Speaker 4: Well, no, me, neither.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't being a hater so lame. Why would you be a hater when you.
Speaker 3: Can be if I'm an adult. I am an adult. If I am a parent and my kid wants to be an entertainment industry, and I can help in any way, shape or form, of course I'm going to do that. Yeah, why would I not do that for my child?
Speaker 2: Haters are haters for a reason, and they Unfortunately, when you're a hater, you just you stay at a certain level because when you when all you're focused on is being negative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you attract. Your vibrations are low, low energy. Yeah, what do you think I've done with people with low energy? Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you have that? What do you think about Ariana Grande back with her ex Riki.
Speaker 3: I think this is exactly why people say friends with their exes so they can leave the door open, come in and out as they please.
Speaker 2: Uh So, I don't know much about their relationship, but they they were just they stayed friends all during.
Speaker 3: Her other relationship. I don't know how. I mean, I don't I don't know these people on a personal level, but yeah, they like always remained friendly friends. Oh yeah, okay, I'm I'm happy for her. I love her. I just like it just goes to my argument of why it's red flag if somebody's super close with their acts, because the door is always open one of them. If it's not the if it's not the person you're dating, being like no, no, no, I have no interest in being with her again or whatever. That, then that girl's leaving it open because she wants to get back with him.
Speaker 2: But do you also, I don't know when they dated.
Speaker 3: Oh they dated twenty twenty fifteen oheen sixteen adjacent?
Speaker 2: Okay, and then do you think maybe who she was at the time and who he was at the time wasn't a fit and so it was like, we love each other, but we're just not able to make this work.
Speaker 3: There's sad wrong time.
Speaker 2: You don't believe in that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I met a woman in Cawbo in the pool and she was so she had just gotten married to her high school sweetheart. She was I think in her fifties and she they had broken up in heists after high school, had their own lives, got married, had kids, and then they both were going through separation and reconnected like during COVID or something, and they just got married.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Invisible ring or maybe visible cable?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean it's lovely. I'm happy for them. I don't know if that's wrong, Pert, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Person, I don't know. I don't have the brain cells for this today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had the best time in Cabo I. It's so fun and easy to get there. Maybe you live in La and or southern California. It's just it's a dream in terms of travel. And then we got there and no one was in the customs line, which is normally right in the back wall, and we were like the first people to get through the like go through the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we get to our hotel, we say at Chileno Bay, which where y'all had just gone and it is one of our favorite places ever, and we had so much fun. Hailey loves reading a pamphlet, like in the room that shows all the activities that are available at a hotel kind of is East and Allison Energy.
Speaker 3: Where the hell are these pamphlets?
Speaker 2: She'll lay in bed and just like go through and be like, did you know they have a somatic release yoga session or something. I'm like, are we doing that? I wouldn't like to do that. You missed it, And so we went back in twenty twenty one and they did this. We did this sunrise. It was like a paddleboard and coffee and you have to be down there at five point fifteen in the morning, and you y'all know me, I hate waking up early. But one thing I love about being with Haley is that she has made me more willing to do things that are adventurous. And so she was going so last year or last time we did it was twenty twenty one. We weren't even out in public yet, and we were like, let's just do this, and I was like, I do not want to wake up on vacation this earling. And She's like we're not going to regret it, think of how awesome it's going to be. So we go out and are the guy that took us out. His name was Donnie, and we were on like one of those water bikes, youmed, those big like bikes, Yeah, the bikes that float, and he took us out and all the Steing rays were migrating or the Manner rays, so they were jumping out in the water and like landing on their stomachs all around us. It was magical. And so we go back and she's like, we should do the sunrise paddle board again. So we go back and Donnie's still working there and we were like, oh my gosh, and we showed him our videos with him and them, and so he took us out again for a sunrise paddle board, which is mostly him doing the work and us sitting there, and we got the most magical sunrise, and it's just a reminder of every time we do stuff like that. I'm like, it's so worth it.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. For me to wake up at five fifteen on vacation is actual torture because I do it in real life. So on my vacation, I'm like, I want to. I do not want an alarm. I want no plans in the morning. I want coffee in bed. Don't talk to me.
Speaker 2: But you know what, we were so hungry all day. It was like ten and we had already had.
Speaker 3: Breadths, and we're like, I know, I understand. I live it every day.
Speaker 2: I need to go back for a second breakfast.
Speaker 3: Like four or five meals a day. That's why I'm like, I don't eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I eat like a protein shake, and then I have like breakfast at like nine, three, ten, and I have another something around like one to two. Then I eat again at like four and then ate again six, and.
Speaker 2: Then at eight thirty. We were like, oh my gosh, we are exhausted. It's time for bed. But we had the best time.
Speaker 3: By the way, you mentioned the sting rays like mating have you?
Speaker 2: Oh my, but tell me more about your nasty but no.
Speaker 3: I watch butter two butterflies mate in the pavilion.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: They don't move, They just like kind of stand on top of each other. So I was like, does the mail butterfly? I don't even know if I can say this on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I think it's nature it's fine.
Speaker 3: Does it's penis like, just move on its own.
Speaker 5: I'm looking.
Speaker 2: It's not something i've that's not nothing I've thought about.
Speaker 3: It's really nothing I thought about. Until I saw it in action. I was like, this feels rather still.
Speaker 5: They locked together at their abdomens while facing away from one another.
Speaker 2: I didn't know eye contact is.
Speaker 5: For up to twelve hours. Well, the male transfer is a sperm packet. How romantic a packet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the more you know, good on you, girl.
Speaker 2: You don't get that anywhere other than the scrubbing in podcast.
Speaker 3: No you don't, No, you sure, sure I don't.
Speaker 2: But I I had every time we go to any anywhere, but specifically we've been to Chilno and they'll be setting up a private dinner at one of these like lookout points or on the beach, and I'm like, oh, I should have done that. That'd be so cute to do that. And I thought of it before we went this time, so I reached out until the I wanted to do it, so Ailey didn't know. And back when we went in twenty twenty one, we had had a little too much to drink or something, and we were dancing on this doc that was like this lookout point, and I acted like I was gonna get on a knee and propose, and I was totally joking, like I didn't think she would take it serious, and she thought I was really gonna propose to her and that's a cruel joke. Yeah, that's what she said. She was kind of upset. Yeah, but she also was scared because she wasn't ready, so she actually didn't want me to propose. But she also was like.
Speaker 3: That probing that I would toss him in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Y'all are so similar. Anyways, we laughed really hard about it, and then we were taking pictures and she goes, I was looking around to see if anyone was gonna pop out in surprise it.
Speaker 3: By the way, we did go to Chilano for mit. That's where we went from a bacherette too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're big fans of Chilina, big fans.
Speaker 3: It was funny because when I was there with my family, one of the guys was like, I remember I helped you the weekend of your bacheorette. Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 4: I knew.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was so drunk that weekend, I don't remember much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a blur, but really fun blur. But anyways, we go to have our dinner and it's on that lookout point where we had like where I had done that, and I didn't mean I didn't know where it was going to be. So they like led me to it and I was like, oh my gosh, it's on the triggering. No, she loved it. And we both wore all white our first time were all white together.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow a wedding.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, this is so tawnya coded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's giving, it's giving wedding season. Okay, wait, I need your help on some revenge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you've come to the right place.
Speaker 3: So we'll get into it when we come back.
Speaker 6: Weird.
Speaker 3: Bye, So I need your help.
Speaker 2: I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: I was pranked last week. Bye, my lovely husband and one of my best friends, Paulina.
Speaker 2: Also, Sophia wasn't on it.
Speaker 3: She wasn't on it, but she was not the culprit.
Speaker 2: But she was.
Speaker 3: She was not the culprit.
Speaker 2: She was the videographer.
Speaker 3: She was everybody at the table was in on it. So they're all on my shit list. But it was so basically what they did I'm like not on the prank side of TikTok or or not even I'm not even on TikTok. Really, I'm not on the prank side of Instagram, so I don't see any of this stuff. But there was apparently this prank where like your best friend feeds your boyfriend or like feeds your husband with like at dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just about any prompt just in front of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feeds them. And uh so they did this and the first time Robbie fed Paulina with like a fork. It was like a fork going and I sat in between them. It was like a fork going across me into her mouth and I saw it. I clocked it, but I didn't really think anything of it.
Speaker 8: Because I was like, well, I point through your mind, like well, because it was like not savij, but it was it was like a crudo, So I was like, maybe it was like a spoon and it's like we'd clunky to pass it.
Speaker 3: So I thought he was just gonna feeder it, like I don't know, I didn't really think much. I clocked it, but I didn't really.
Speaker 2: He did a double take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like cute, cute, wow. But then Paulina gets some I don't know what she was feeding him, but it was on a piece of toast, and she reaches across me and feeds him a piece of toast with her bare hands, and I was just like, what is happening here? The only thing is I saw Sophia filming, oh, like right away, so I knew it was a prank. But there was a minute. There were not even a minute. There was like two seconds where I was like, what the hell is going on here? But then I saw the phone and so I knew I was being pranked. Dang, but I need a good revenge.
Speaker 2: Well, Robbie texted me and was like, I'm doing this prank on Tanya. Don't make sure you don't do it till like Mark or Easton because I know you've probably seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, why would How would I could do this on the podcast? Like we're never eating, We're talking like yeah, I'm like if Becka started feeding Easton during the podcast, I'd be so weird about right, Yeah, which.
Speaker 2: Is kind of the point.
Speaker 5: I felt so bad for you when I saw the video. I'm a chill dude, but like, I felt like that was such an intimate thing to do, even for a frank. I was like, I was deeply offended.
Speaker 3: So, you know, the sad part is that I was like, I want to be in on it, and so I was. We were going to dinner the following night. It was it was going to be me, Robbie, Paulina, Sofia, and then Robbie's cousin Sabrina, and so I was like, why don't you guys feed each other in front, like in front of me and see if Sabrina gets like weirded out? Because I was like, I just want to be in on it, you know, like I want to be in on the prank. It was really sad because they fed each other like twice, and she was like, are you guys doing that weird prank? I was like, she's too smart for us.
Speaker 2: I'm going to find a good prank for you, thank you, and I'll try to send it to you before Robbie has a chance.
Speaker 3: To send it fast because that guy is on.
Speaker 2: The execute fast too. You can't just sit on it and wait for the trend to die before you try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, fair, I'll help you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, leave it to me. Thank you, But personally I love that you're not on prank side of anything because it's so fun.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's very funny?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: And Robbie said he got a little bit worried because there was one day where I was on Instagram and I'm sure this is very old too, so forgive me, but I got fed this video as a compilation of women with plungers and they like they were like, babe, babe, I need your hop like I can't plunge the toilet and it had like like chocolate chocolate on it, and they like accidentally hit his or her husband's like beard, and he was like is that and they're like freaking out. It's just like a compilation of girls like or like flinging the water from the plunger onto their husbands and they're like screaming. I was literally pissing my pants watching this for like ten minutes. And Robbie was like, I was so worried that you were gonna get sort of getting fed more pranks after that, But no, no, no, it adjusted back to yeah, cycles, cycles fertility, Yeah, what to eat when you're trying to I mean the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, isn't that's really sweet that you felt that.
Speaker 5: I don't know why. When I was watching that, I was like it just I couldn't imagine if someone came to me and said, let's do this prank, I would respectfully say no, Wow, that's a bridge too far for me.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was pretty funny trying to do it with Haley and Robbie in front of Tanya.
Speaker 3: But he just beat me to it, so dang, I do click that one.
Speaker 2: And I said, you know what you gotta You gotta get on the horse or you get left behind.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny. I was not like hurt.
Speaker 5: There's maybe I'm too much of a square for this too. There's another one that's really popular at weddings where like they film the bridesmaids like each one by one walk up to the groom and give him like a polaroid of like the bride naked.
Speaker 2: Or something from her like yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And like record his reaction. And for some reason, that one always runs me the wrong way too.
Speaker 3: Cause it's like I wouldn't like pranks on my wedding day that I would not.
Speaker 5: First of all, you're absolutely right, this isn's off the day to do.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: You can go viral in other ways, anywating.
Speaker 3: Day, my sister in law was trying to convince me. She was like, do instead of doing uh toasts at your welcome party, do roasts? And I was like, do you know me, The last thing I want is a roast, especially on the night before I'm getting like, nothing sounds worse to me than getting roasted. Yeah, so politely decline that that idea.
Speaker 2: No, you and Haley are really sweet and innocent that way. Yeah, she's precious and so are you. But I love pranking, y'll and I love scaring her and she hates it. But we've come to an agreement and I'm just allowed to hide and then I can't pop out, but I can just hide and that fulfills me. I guess, thank thought.
Speaker 3: I don't deal with that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it could be worse. Okay, I need what your take is on. Brittany Cartwright was with Jax Taylor. They were married. Remember he was on our podcast for a Mantle and it was like absolute chaos with Hunter yeah, March yeah and everything he said.
Speaker 3: We were just like yikes, wow.
Speaker 2: And Brittany's so sweet. She's like a Southern bell, so warm and kind. Anyways, they split up she He has a publicist that she's been with for I think a while.
Speaker 3: This is the man. This is the stuff that they tell you to be careful of. Don't let your man too close to your XYZ put it in whatever person said person in your life. Yeah, that is terrible.
Speaker 2: She's been her publicist for a long time. Like they go on her publicist, Laurie does all these trips where they have all the girls that she represents, they go on trips together. She's very close with these clients, it seems. And then these photos surface of the publicist LORII with Britney's ex Jacks on like vacation somewhere, holding each other in the pool. It wasn't just like, oh, maybe they're just on a client trip or something, you know. And I was shuck, absolutely shook. And then my brain goes, could this be for their show? Like is Laurie like I'm just gonna take one for the team and look like a mistress.
Speaker 3: Then she loses a client. It's not like well no, it's.
Speaker 2: Like Brittany was in on it. Oh my brain was like, okay, is this just really intense pr.
Speaker 3: Wow you think I don't know, I don't think, but that would be like psyched.
Speaker 2: I felt so bad for her that I was like, maybe she's in on it and new, but it seems hope.
Speaker 3: She's in on it now at this point.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure she's just like relieved to be a not with him and now she loses her publicist. I know, but I hope you find someone great, but it's not gonna treats.
Speaker 3: Her well, not gonna date her ex husband. Yeah. It feels like a very easy thing not to do if you're very.
Speaker 2: It's very doable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like don't swim in the company pool, right, yeah? Or what does it dip your pen in the company I.
Speaker 5: Was thinking about this because also in the news is that Bachelor producer that wrote the book about Peter. Yeah, and that one is a different situation because there's so many intimate conversations happening and whatever. But allow, it was just like, how hard is it to not can't you just not do this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know there's been a lot about that. There's she she's had so much press around her book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much. I can't escape this woman.
Speaker 2: It's probably because you're watching the videos and then they're feeding you more.
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh, I can't escape her. I'm like, now, just this morning I saw she was considered to be the bachelorette at one point, like enough.
Speaker 2: So this is what I think happened. Every year when they're choosing the lead, they meet with several different people, so I'm sure it was just like they even met with me, and I don't think they were ever really considering me.
Speaker 3: Breaking news back, Tilly was considered to be the bachelor Rusher twenty nineteen, No, twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: It was it was they. It was when they chose Caitlin and did the double Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: So I, oh, thank god you missed that. Yeah, yeah, being the double would.
Speaker 2: Because I also think that they made it a double like the guy's choice. But I think they always knew Caylen was gonna. I don't know, but it seems like they always knew Kaylen.
Speaker 3: What a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they let the like again with Rachel and Gabby had been be double bachelor.
Speaker 3: So whole suite.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm just saying they meet with a lot of people, and so you don't really take that. I never talked about it much because I was like, I think they just were, you know, having talk about people when it's a decade over a decade later, I feel safe. But anyways, I don't know. And what I'm saying is I don't know how seriously those conversations got because that would have been so random, so random because no one knew.
Speaker 3: But that maybe would have been her story, you know, like Peter Weber rejected me. Now I'm flying the nest. Now I'm on the other side yacht.
Speaker 5: I mean, that would have been just the posters would have been so good, like you're from behind the scenes to center stage.
Speaker 3: They flew away. Now I'm flying the plane.
Speaker 2: Who's the captain?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Can I take your order?
Speaker 2: Oh, mommy, I think it's time to go. After that one.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just tell you something. I didn't do my annual my ritual that I do on my birthday every year, which is where I burn the things that do not serve me anymore. So I will be doing that today. And uh, I don't know if it's like age or just like waking up to things, but I just feel like I'm done with.
Speaker 4: H oh, no, give me manic.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I pour so much into people, and I'm just like done with it. Like, if you are in my orbit, I'm gonna love you so hard. But if you're not in my orbit, I'm out. I'm done with you.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Yeah, breaking news. Who triggered that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just had some revelations this past week.
Speaker 2: Well we're celebrating in my part of that conversation. We're celebrating this week. We're gonna a spall day.
Speaker 3: Actually, we opened you.
Speaker 2: I know, I was just kidding.
Speaker 3: Because I cannot.
Speaker 2: I'm caring.
Speaker 3: Way too many hormones raging through my body right now.
Speaker 2: These are just like fun.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I think fifteen times on my birthday, Like I got a sweet text and I would just like ball my eyes out. Yeah, that's called a release, but it's a little much.
Speaker 2: That's when you listen to Clean by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 3: Is it a different language?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: These are what the hell are something you can get anywhere?
Speaker 5: These are?
Speaker 2: These are open them up the people. No, it's not edible.
Speaker 4: Oh what's that?
Speaker 5: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Gloves dishwashing gloves.
Speaker 3: They go up to your elbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they have a so you're protected from the water. Getting in them. They have a little.
Speaker 3: Gnarly well once.
Speaker 2: You get some dish washing.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, that is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: So you can sharp be those on there. So Robbie's not using them.
Speaker 3: Wow, these are state of the art.
Speaker 2: Really listen. Twenty two thousand comments, I mean reviews.
Speaker 3: Get two thousand of you. That only the best for my girl. That was another prank. I did not enjoy ruined my gloves.
Speaker 2: He didn't ruin them.
Speaker 3: He didn't. What are these? Those are so hin?
Speaker 2: You can wear with foot flops so you have just the space for where the flippop goes.
Speaker 3: I can wear those now because I have my Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well it's like.
Speaker 2: The Japanese style when you have like a kimono, you wear the little flip the little shoes and they're kind of like a flip fop style, and they give you the socks for them.
Speaker 3: Can you help me open this? Yeah, socks and gloves. This is thirty nine, folks, This is fine.
Speaker 2: Don't say I don't pay attention.
Speaker 3: And feeling fine thirty nine and feeling fine.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love these.
Speaker 3: I love these great reviews. Twenty two thousand reviews on gloves A.
Speaker 2: Lot to go with your socks. Yeah, I mean your outfit. So this is what they look like. This is where two through five go here, and then one goes here two through five one.
Speaker 3: By the way, this section at the end of these is so light, like they had different sizes. Oh these are medium. Yeah, I probably could have been a small.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know your hand size.
Speaker 3: I'm delicate.
Speaker 2: I can already use theseults. Those can be robbies.
Speaker 3: Oh that is too funny. Wow, Okay, I'm gonna save the card for later because you guys.
Speaker 2: You don't need to read that on air. All right, everybody, Well, we'll be back with the dear Bonya and we can't wait for that. So I love you, Tanya. Welcome to a new fresh year of living, laughing and loving.
Speaker 3: I'm me try and do that crying. Let's run there.
Speaker 2: We love you, someone love you.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.