Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in your sentence.
Speaker 2: Saying you a conscious zone will be entire high.
Speaker 3: Little jail and if you want a little bang in the eng here and come along.
Speaker 4: They subjected the armed forces to all manner of social projects and political causes while leaving our borders undefended. But under the Trump administration, those days are over America.
Speaker 2: I believe clearly was us smart enough to keep this guy from the White House.
Speaker 3: So they're becoming more of the electric and we were losing more of them in a very fast rate. Like if that trend continues, there is no path to Democrats winning elections.
Speaker 1: Afraidom is back in style. Welcome to that.
Speaker 3: We're coming to your sentence, don't we are getts and saying you a conscious zille Sean had show more him the scenes information on freaking.
Speaker 4: News and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to join us. Rasmussen survey released today, fifty seven percent of likely voters would support military action by the United States to destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program, including twenty eight percent that strongly supported. We cannot as a world allow this to happen. Now, I know the president well. A couple of things have happened in the Middle East. Israel has accepted a ceasefire proposal from the US Special Envoy Steve Whitkoff. Israel has signed off on the proposal before it was sent to Hamas. According to Caroline Levitt, I can confirm those discussions are continuing and we'll see what happens. But Hamas can no longer have Gaza as a launching pad for their attacks on Israel. I've been there multiple times. I've been in the tunnels, I've been to the border cities. It is too much of a security risk, and the weaponry is too sophisticated and the Iron Dome, as successful as it has been, is not a permanent answer. They need permanent security. Now we'll see what happens there is what it seems like what has happened is and I heard the President when I was in the Middle East with him, and I hope and he's never been a person and I've known him thirty years to say something that he doesn't mean. And he said five separate times in rooms that I was in, and he said it in Riyad, and he said it in Qatar, and he said it in the UAE and Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 1: He said it.
Speaker 3: Over and over again, that Iran has two choices that they were either get to the point they will agree to no enrichment, and that means anywhere, any place, anytime US inspectors is mantling their nuclear facilities. Now, if they want energy, nuclear energy, they could probably come up with an arrangement like the UAE and those rods that are not weapons grade and can't be turned into weapons grade. If you don't have facilities, maybe that will happen. But you know, it's basically their last chance. And the President, according to Fox News, confirmed that he told he asked, he didn't tell. He said, you know. He was asked if whether or not he talked to Prime Minister Netanyahu. He said, I did, and he did ask that they not strike Iran as these final negotiations on their nuclear program are ongoing. He said, I said, I don't think it's appropriate. It's not a warning, meaning he's not stopping Israel. He's just saying I think we can get there now this with you know, an explosive new intelligence report that came out of Austria. Austrian officials are contradicting the assessment of our own US Office of Director of National Intelligence. And I don't believe Tulca Gabbert is misleading. I just she's just relaying information given to her, telling the Senate Intelligence Committee in March that American intelligence continues to assess that Iran is not building a nuclear weapon and the Supreme Leader has not authorized a nuclear weapons program. That's not something I believe. Even the IAEA kind of had been outspoken about that and saying, yeah, they're a lot closer than you think, and we've got to assume that they are because that we've always been wrong.
Speaker 1: But look, even.
Speaker 3: Though if this were to ever if they ever got nuclear weapons, you and I know there are some people that don't want any American involvement. I don't want American involvement in the East except to do business. But radicalism, extremism, and turning a blind eye towards radicalism and extremism can.
Speaker 1: No longer be tolerated.
Speaker 3: It can't, and that's why the President in Riod, the president in Qatar, the president in the UAE, and Abu Dhabi. That's why he said in all three locations he wants them, the Gulf nations to join the Abraham Accords, recognize Israel, and to do that, there are two issues that need to, I guess finally be resolved in the minds of the Gulf states.
Speaker 1: And that number one would be Iran.
Speaker 3: You need to understand Egypt, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, all these countries, you know, have turned a blind eye towards radicalism and they all need to be held accountable for it.
Speaker 1: Number one. Number two, and the President challenged them on that. Number two.
Speaker 3: I think they'd all sign on to the Abraham Accords once the Iranian situation and the situation in God is dealt with. But these are very heavy lifts. Do I think that the Iranian Mullahs are smart enough to fully completely understand that they will be obliterated and then nuclear sites will be obliterated, and if they respond or attack back, then their refineries will be obliterated, and that probably would be the end. That would be regime change time in Iran, because remember when they were going broke by the end of Donald Trump's first term because his sanctions were so successful. You know, there was a lot of uprisings in the streets all across Iran. People don't want to live under this theocracy, this oppressive theocracy under the Mullas in Iran. It's only under Joe Biden that they got rich and that gave them the money for their to fund this this terrorism spree that they've been on. I mean, they literally funded it themselves by turning a blind eye to the sanctions that had been working. And it's giving specific waivers for tens and tens of billions of dollars in oil sales. And why Joe Biden would ever do it, if Joe Biden even did it, we don't even know the answer to that. So we'll wait, watch and see what happens on that end. But we're now at a critical point here because a lot can happen. You know, one thing that I will say, as you watch the coverage of Donald Trump and the fake news media, the legacy media mobs state run that is dead, and they don't even realize they threw everything they had at Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 3: They didn't influence the American people. They have no influence with the American people. And they peddled every conspiracy theory, they told every lie they created, and hyperventilated their fear every day. And it didn't work because they're not trustworthy and they keep getting everything wrong, and nobody trusts them anymore, and there's too many outlets for people to turn to talk radio. You know, it was kind of the breakthrough in terms of new media, and I happen to be on the ground floor of it, and I'm very grateful that I have been, and I'm grateful I still have this microphone today, and the same with Fox News. Fox News was transformational. And now add to it alternative media, social media, podcasters, et cetera. And you've got yourself a very powerful alternative media system. And that's why nobody trusts ABC, NBC, CBS. I mean, you're gonna trust CBS after Scott's Pelly's abusively biased, opinionated speech and he claims to be a journalist, You're going to buy into fake Jake Tapper, you know what was he saying during the Summer of Love and the thousands of cops pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, of Molotov cocktails. He's only offended because he mentioned on a podcast that his son wants to be a cop, which I, by the way, think is noble. But most of the media was silent. His network, Fake News CNN. I'll never forget the scene he had a reporter saying, mostly peaceful protests. Behind the reporter, the city is a blaze MSDNC the same thing, mostly peaceful city is a blaze. We lost dozens of dead of Americans dead, thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage, and nolaz Cheney, no Adam Kinzinger, no January sixth leg committee for the five hundred and seventy four riots and all the destruction that took place. Yeah, that's a corrupt media. It's a corrupt media that peddled the Russia hoax and the Russia conspiracy theory. It's a corrupt media that allowed for a double standard with top secret classified material and mar Lago getting rated, but not Joe Biden's four locations where he had top secret classified materials or Hillary Clinton servers. And it certainly is a little beyond suspect when she used something that none of us had heard about before, called bleach bit to wiper servers clean and then destroyed devices with hammers and remove sim cards. But no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute, you know, of course, you know, coming from James Comy, who thinks that Conservatives Republicans one party you know, is a white supremacist and had an opportunity to take it back, but he wouldn't. And the same people that peddled the fies a lie and they abused Pizon, they used Hillary's bought and paid for Russian dirty dossier as a basis to spy on Carter Page ruin his life backdoor into all things Trump world, campaign, transition team, and presidency. Comy signs three of the four of him, and then he writes a book about mister higher honor.
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 3: I mean, the fact that he was ever the FBI director is chilling and frightening. But in spite of all of that, you know, you look at the poll numbers, you know, real clear, you know, in November twenty four, Real Clear Politics, twenty six percent of Americans thought we were on the right track, you know, And now you see most Americans, in a stunning reversal, are showing Wow, a majority of Americans say that we are on the right track for the first time in twenty nine years. In rasmusem polling, a majority of fifty percent they were on the right track. Matt Towery insider advantage. By the way, these are posters, unlike NBC and CBS and ABC and The New York Times that get it wrong almost every presidential cycle. Matt Towery now has President Trump at a fifty five percent approval rating. He always does a great job. Robert ka Helley does a great job. He has similar numbers. Democracy Institute reported President Trump as a six point approval advantage fifty two forty six. Even more striking, the poll shows fifty one percent feel that Donald Trump is fixing America. Well, he's moving at the speed of light, and Americans clearly like what he's doing. I mean, he is laying the foundation for great economic success. You know, look at all the different ten trillion dollars in committed investments from companies and countries. That's a lot of manufacturing. He's bringing back manufacturing that Obama said would never come back, and Biden said would never come back, come back, and they never tried to bring back. I mean, we're now going to manufacture our own pharmaceuticals or our own semiconductor chips. We're bringing back automobile manufacturing. That's going to be you know, massive for American workers. The Republican Party needs to be the party of working men and women that represents the majority of Americans, the people that get up every day, work there twelve fourteen, sixteen hours, raise their kids, take them to their sports, feed them, study with them, go to you know, crash and go to bed, get up and do it all over again. Take their kids to church on Sunday forbid. I mean, oh, you take your kids to church. I can't have that anyway. The top White House economic advisor is now saying and predicting that Trump's legislative agenda, look at the benefit will have just be an energy independent. Look at the monies that are committed to the investment in this country. Ten trillion dollars in the next four years. It's not going to happen overnight, but it's happening. And they predict now that American families will grow their income by ten thousand dollars over the next few years. Compare that to the six or seven thousand dollars Americans lost in terms of their financial spending power because of Joe Biden. Angry Democrats now complaining that the Biden dementia what we're calling Dementia Gate cover up by Biden officials, betrayed the Democratic Party. Well, why didn't they speak out about it? They all are complicit in this. I don't believe any one of them. By the way, GMS switched Gears in New York their electric vehicle plant and now going to turn it into a manufacturing plan for V eight engines thanks to Donald Trump eliminating the facto ev mandate. Thank goodness. I mean, this is all opportunity for Americans to get prosperous and wealthy. So the American dream will be open and available to every American. We need that to happen.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We also have other breaking news. We're going to get to cash Bettel in the next half hour. But he says Comey's political statement inspired copycats eighty six forty seven and caused other headaches for the FBI. He vows a definitive answer on top January sixth question about whether or not the FBI had operatives in the crowd and what role they might have played.
Speaker 1: Nelly Yorr.
Speaker 3: Remember her, Bruce Or's wife, Justice Department official's wife. Well, they had determined the Biden FBI that she perjured herself with demonstrably fall Trump Russian testimony. You know, everybody in the media, why did they lose their credibility because they've always been wrong? Never Mind Richard Jewell, never mind Duke Lacrosse, never mind UVA, never mind Freddie Gray, never mind hands up, don't shoot ferguson Missouri all issues. By the way, on this show, we ended up being right on that. We never get credit for Russia collusion, FIZ abuse, evaluation of our alago, the novel legal theory of Alvin Bragg, Letitia James get Trump. Why didn't they cover any of this? This is our job, I guess as we roll along. Eight hundred and nine point one, Sewan, if you want to be a part of the program. Marco Rubio announcing that the US will aggressively revoke Chinese student visas. I'll tell you the other thing we need to do, as it relates to the communist Chinese. They have been Chinese nationals have been purchasing up massive amounts of farmland, ranch land, and land nam military installations, you cannot convince me that there's something that there's not something the fairy is going on here. It is imperative that either that land be sold back. I don't know whatever fair market value, whatever they paid for it, and they can't do You think President she would allow any American to buy land near their military installations, to buy their farmland, to buy their ranch land. I don't think so, especially in light of COVID anyway, And now as it relates to schools, the US will aggressively revoke Chinese student visas. They are our number one geopolitical foe. They're not friends of the United States. They never will be, Nor are the Russians, nor the Iranians, nor the North Koreans. Doesn't mean we can't do business with them, but you got to understand, you know who exactly it is that you're dealing with, and you can't have rose colored glasses on while you're thinking about it. Twenty five till the top of the hour, told for your numbers, eight hundred and nine four one Seawan New Kingrich and doctor Ozar on the program today.
Speaker 1: Look, it's it just it's my favorite pasta sauce. How do you say it? Linda, Silver palate pasta sauce better than Prego and Reyo three times fast, silver palate pasta sauce better than Prego and Rego. Silver palate pasta sauce better than Prego and Rego. Silver palate pasta sauce better than Prego and Rayo. I got a little slower, all right, had it?
Speaker 3: You didn't say sauce like usual. So you've been practicing. You must be practicing anyway, thanks to our friends Peter Harris and his dad, the people that gave us greenberry cereal uh, you know, with lower sugar, high in antioxidant, some fiber. Uh. When it comes to dinner. Please, when you go grocery shopping, remember the name. You will not regret it. It's silver palette pasta Sauce is the way Linda usually says it is not it.
Speaker 1: Is the way I said it. I'm working on it. You keep saying I'm saying it wrong. Sauce is not the end. It's not sauce and it's not great anyways. Let me get this right. I said it the right way. You didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I said it the wrong But no, you said it the right way. Because they've been harassing you. But I want people to remember the name because if they don't remember that, if they don't remember Greenberry Cereal and Silver Palate Pasta Sauce, they're not gonna get it. It's they're going to remember a blend of real Hole, San Marzano and California tomatoes. And they don't cut corners, no way, added sugar, none, no junk none, just clean, honest ingredients, garlic, basil, extra virgin olive oil, family owned, quality driven. It's absolutely delicious. Remember the name when you go shopping Silver Palate Pasta Sauce. They have classics like classic Marinera, Low Sodium Marinera, Tomato basil. And if you make pizza, you're gonna love Silver Palate Pizza sauce. It's amazing. They're vodka sauce. Amazing. It's how pasta sauce should be made. Remember the name Silver were Palette Pasta Sauce. Remember the name Grainberry Cereals the same great people, same great company. I want to go to the interview of Cash Ptel with Brett Vere number one. He reveals he vows to reveal the January sixth FBI bombshell that will surprise and shock people.
Speaker 1: Here's what he said.
Speaker 5: People have had questions about January sixth and whether or not there were FBI sources, not agent sources, on the ground during January sixth, and I told you I would get you the definitive answer to that, and we have and we are in the process again of working with our partners to divulse that information and it is coming. And I will tell you this, the answer to that question will surprise and shock people because of what past FBI leaders have said about it.
Speaker 6: Former FBI Director Chris Ray eventually admitted to Congress there were twenty six FBI confidential human sources in around the capital January sixth, but not actual agents. Can you say that's true? Are there more than that? What you're learning from that?
Speaker 5: I can say that that is definitely a piece of the truth. Why it took a ton of time and questioning in Congress for the director to get that point is what I'm trying to eliminate from the FBI. If Congress asked you a question under oath whether or not there were sources in around January sixth at the Capitol, you, as a director of the FBI, need to know that and not deflect and give a DC answer. You have to be prepared for that, and that's the answer we're giving. That's the answer Chris Ratio to given.
Speaker 3: And the problem is Chris Ray only did it out the door because he knew it would be discovered as far as I'm concerned, and that's my conjecture, but that's.
Speaker 1: What I believe.
Speaker 3: But now he has warned the soon to be released evidence of the FBI's involvement in January sixth will surprise and shock the American people. And people have had questions about whether or not they were FBI sources not agent sources on the ground. As I told you, we would get you a definitive answer to that, and we have. We were in the process of working with our partners to devote that information and it's coming. It's very frustrating for a lot of people because they want answers, and I want the answers too.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example.
Speaker 3: This morning on Fox and Friends, Dan Bongino said, it was very clear, and I had known about this for a while, but it was an off the record, confidential source that told me that.
Speaker 1: In fact, remember.
Speaker 3: We were told that the officers were asleep when Epstein committed suicide, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 3: The camera's just magically turned off, et cetera. And how do you hang yourself when you're like hanging yourself from below the bed, et cetera. The one thing that was revealed that I've known for a while, and I just I was not at liberty to share because you know, working as a member of the for US, sometimes you get information off the record. I don't reveal sources. I'm not going to. But I had known that there was one camera that was working that I was told again from a source, that shows Epstein alone and killing himself. Now that's what I was told. And you know, a lot of people have been very harsh on Cash and Dan and Pam Bondi over the issue, but you know, a lot of times. And then there's the ten thousand tapes that they've discovered. There were ten thousand hours whatever it is, you know, and they involved young people and they don't know the age of some of these girls. It's a very delicate situation, and it's only limited resources of the FBI, and they've got a lot of other work to do too. And I'm a little more leaning because I've known these people for thirty years. I trust Cash, I trust Dan, and I trust Pam Bondy, and I know Conservatives have been pretty brutal to all three of them in some regards and it's been unfair. And just give them a little bit of time. You know, they have a lot on their plate that they inherited, just like everybody else, and a lot of this mess that was left and frankly, a lot of traps that were set for them by the Biden people on the way out, So they have to be particularly careful. Let's see where we are in a year, year and a half. You've got to give them time. This is a heavy lift and trying to keep our nation safe, and we have known terrorists in the country and known cartel members and gang members and murderers and rapists and other violent criminals that they have to deal with on a daily basis. Also anyway, he noted that the answer about the FBI's involvement will surprise and shock people, but that's only one of the revelations. He also promised to have answers on the Epstein files. Dan Bongino did offer some clarification on that this morning. The Pipe bomber case, Cocaine in the White House January sixth, and Operation Crossfire Hurricane. Here's what Cash said on that.
Speaker 6: There is a lot of conspiracy theories out there. There are the Epstein thing you dealt with Maria. You said, as far as you know, he killed himself.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you he killed himself.
Speaker 6: The other thing on the internet is the Epstein files. What's the answer to that.
Speaker 5: The answer to that is the same as everything else. I'm not going to withhold information from the American public ever, but I'm also not going to rush to get it out there in a format in which they can't rely on it. So on the Epstein matter or any other matters, we are diligently working on that. And it takes time to go through years of investigations, years of political maneuvering, in years of cover up to get the American people what they deserve. And that's what I'm going to give them on everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and if somebody says how long is that going to take? You know, we always see investigations in Washington that end up in blue ribbon commissions and it doesn't seem like anything comes from it. Think actual prosecutions will come from some of this stuff.
Speaker 5: I think from some of this stuff when we go back and look at things like the pipe bomber case, the cocaine in the White House January sixth, and Crossfire hurricane, the prosecutorial decisions will lay at the Department of Justice, but we are rigorously investigating them, and I think we've developed some great leads. And I also think we're not going to wait for any Blue Ribbon commissions. That's up to Congress. If they want to do that, that's totally fine. They're coordinate French of government. But we've got answers coming on all these matters.
Speaker 6: You promise I.
Speaker 3: Do now a damning report. Remember go back to the issue of January sixth, for example, Remember it took Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General last year. He found that the FBI had more than two dozen confidential sources human sources in the crowd outside the Capitol, and that was not forthcoming by former Director Ray and three were assigned by the Bureau to be at the protest. Of those three, one illegally enter the Capitol building and the other two entered the restricted area around the Capitol. I mean, there's there's a lot of unanswered questions here and when it comes to all of the issues that he just mentioned between the Epstein files, between him and Dan Bongino. Look, if you're asking me my opinion, having known Dan as long as I've known him, known Cash is known as long as I've known him, known Pam as long as I've known her, If you're asking my opinion, if I trust them and believe them, when Dan Bongino, Cash Patel and and Pam Bondy are saying Epstein killed himself and that there I was told there's a video of it, and Dan confirmed that today. I had heard that before from a confidential source, but I was asked not to reveal it. I'm a member of the press, that I was not at liberty to share that. And also, they're serious about the pipe bomber case. It's serious about cocaine in the White House, which is what we have a ten fifteen day investigation. It was a joke. It was an absolute joke, you know. And then he commented about eighty six forty seven and says he's got his agents having to chase all these copycat threats because of what CALLMI did.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 5: Do you know how many copycats. We've had to investigate as a result of that beachside venture from the former director Zura. Do you know how many agents I've had to take offline from chasing down child sex predators, fentanyl traffickers, terrorists because everywhere across this country, people are popping up on social media and think that a threat to their life of the President of the United States is a joke and they can do it because he did it. That's what I'm having to deal with every single day, and that's what I'm having to pull my agents and analyst off because he thought it was funny to go out there and make a political statement.
Speaker 3: Now, by the way, let me play Bongino saying a video will be released that chose Jeffrey Ebbs and killing himself.
Speaker 2: Listen, I am not asking anyone to believe me. I'm telling you what's there and what isn't right. There is nothing in the file at this point on the Epstein case, and there's going to be a disclosure on this coming shortly. We are working through some There is video that is something the public.
Speaker 6: There's a video of him killing him.
Speaker 2: No, no, not fit, not the actual act, but there the entire mcc bay. It was only one camera, there were other there's video that when you look at the video, and we will release that's what's taken a while on this. We are working on cleaning it up to make sure you have an enhanced and we're going to give the originals. So you don't think there are any shenanigans. You're going to see there's no one there but him. There's just nobody there. So I say to people, will tell if you have a tip, let us know. But there's no DNA, there's no audio, there's no fingerprints, there's no suspects, there's no accomplices, there's no tips, there is nothing. If you have it, I'm happy to see it. There's video clear as day. He's the only person in there and the only person coming out.
Speaker 1: You can see it, all right, So that's what the video shows.
Speaker 3: He's the only person there, the only person that had access, the only person going in and out. Now, we interviewed James Comer last night and he has opened an investigation. He's gonna have four transcribed interviews. He's also called in Joe Biden's doctor to get to the bottom of who knew what about Joe Biden's cognitive state, When did they know it and who wasn't really in charge?
Speaker 1: Here's what he said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, obviously the physician. He's the one that continuously told America that Joe Biden was in tip top physical condition, he was mentally sharp, he was physically sharp. We now know that to be one hundred percent false. The four staffers aren't well known staffers. These four staffers operated behind the scenes. But while we're starting with them, Sean, we believe these are the staffers that were responsible for using the autopin. Someone got documents and manual, placed them in the machine and pressed the power button to sign Joe Biden's signature. That was not Joe Biden. That was done by staffords. That would be done by any staffords. So we believe and have good reason to believe, these are the four staffords that were responsible for that. We want to ask them who gave you the authority to use Joe Biden's signature, and we'll go from there. Obviously, we believe that some of the names, the chief of staff and perhaps the first Lady, were involved in a lot of the decision making. If that's where the trail leads, then we'll bring them in as well. But we're going to get answers to all the questions that every American deserves answers to.
Speaker 3: All Americans deserve answers too. By the way, according to The New York Post, Nelly Or, the wife of the former Justice Department official, gave demonstrably false testimony to Congress about her involvement in the drafting and disseminating of the sense debunked Russian disinformation and dossier of hughes of of Hillary Clinton when she worked for Fusion GPS. Uh and believe she actually took place in this and uh uh you know that that that whole thing. Meanwhile, her husband worked at the at the Justice Department, and evidence assembled by the FBI at the time indicated or helped compile two dossiers, including the dirty disinformation dossier pushed by former m I six agent Christopher Steele that helped launch the bureau's Crossfire Hurricane investigation. John Solomon was at the forefront of breaking that story. We've been we've we've known this forever. In other words, we were right. Where was fake Jake Tapper? Where was Scott Kelly? Where was NBC? ABC? The Washington Post New York Times, ms DNC fake news scene. They were nowhere to be found, by the way. On another front, a US judge has blocked the president from suspending Biden Arab migrant UH role programs. I mean, this never ends. You have a federal trade court blocking Trump's Liberation Day. Terrorists that will be overturned. They go judge shopping, but they can't get done legislatively, but they can't get done at the electorally, at the ballot box. To they go judge shopping. They find judicial activists on the bench, they get these lower court rulings, and this has got to stop. Republicans have got to stop this. They've got to make sure that this ends. It's got to end because all they're doing is trying to usurp the power, the constitutional power and authority under Article two of a President of the United States, and this is now their modus operendi. Eight hundred nine, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we've got doctor Oz coming up. We've got new Kingridge coming up. Your calls eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn