Speaker 1: What's that at the bed spooky? Hey, Juky, I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said, I nadas please hepoo. It's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. We have got Lisa Trager on the show today. Lisa is truly one of the best in the biz, and she's also my exactly right sister. You may know her podcast with Kara Klank called That's Messed Up. She's been on the show before. She's always just she's just the coolest. Hey, let me read you a ghost story. This one comes from anonymous. Jeeh. Can can you give me like one of those anonymous deep voices with like.
Speaker 2: A vocoder, like a voice modulator or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, why not?
Speaker 3: Thank you, hiro Was. I've never written into anything or told this story before, but here it goes. My grandfather died when I was about six years old. I remember his funeral vividly, but I remember even more what happened after. I was my grandfather's favorite, and I was almost always by his side. After his funeral, I was at his house playing outside alone and I saw my grandfather and I started talking to him. All of a sudden, I felt the overwhelming feeling of sadness, realizing he was gone. He motioned for me to go sit by him on the bench, which I did. He began to tell me everything was going to be okay, and that he was always going to be around. I started crying for a bit, and he sent me inside. I saw everyone was so sad. I never mentioned what had happened ever. Later that night, my grandmother insisted on staying home by herself. People offered to stay with her, but she didn't want anyone to. She wanted to be alone, so everyone honored her request. The next morning, we received a call that in the middle of the night, my grandmother had showed up at her neighbor's house all frazzled, stating that my grandfather was at the house angry and causing a mess. The neighbors were able to calm her down and didn't call anyone until the morning. That morning, my parents, uncles, and aunts showed up at her home and it was ransacked. Furniture was tossed around the house, Curtains were ripped off the windows, couches were overturned. No one had an explanation, and my grandma stated it was my grandfather who had done it. Some of the furniture was too heavy to lift, so it couldn't have been her. It wasn't an attempted robbery either, because nothing at all was missing or broken, just tossed around. Everything was cleaned up, and no one ever mentioned it again. I've tried to bring it up, but no one ever wants to talk about it. They act like I'm making it up, but I'm not. I know I was young, but it's something I cannot forget. I'm not really sure that it was my grandfather, as there was always weird things happening at that home. Maybe whatever there was was sad that my grandfather was gone. Some of my uncles had bad experiences there and would refuse to stay after sundown or spend the night because of it. When I saw my grandfather earlier that day, I didn't feel he was angry, so I don't know what it could have been. No one in the family ever wants to talk about it, and most of the people that were there are gone now. But it's something I will never forget.
Speaker 1: Say Anonymous that is weird, so there was already a ghost there. Interesting, it probably was the original ghost that was like I want attention to. I don't know, but my poor grandmother. That's a lot to deal with on a night like that. Thanks for sending that, Anonymous. Just a quick reminder that I am traveling the country telling jokes at primarily LGBTQ. You establishments all across America. Uh ros Hernandez tour dot com is where you can get the tickets. The reviews have come in. People are enjoying the show, and I am having so much fun and I would love to see you there. I might not be directly in the exact city that you're at, but I'm the closest I've ever been. I can tell you that. Okay, here we go. Let's talk to Lisa Tragger on with the show. My head you guys, I am once again joined.
Speaker 2: By Lisa Trager.
Speaker 1: Boo, hi, oh are some of my audience members here booing? I'm I'm wacky.
Speaker 2: Today, I'm I'm energized. I'm energized.
Speaker 1: Stud. So you're a New Yorker, you gotta be.
Speaker 2: Yeah the time, yeah, I guess I get more sleep here if.
Speaker 1: The time difference see that's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel refreshed, honestly, But I was up. I was up at like seven thirty, but then I snoozed until eight o six.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was snoozing away today. But they call me snooze and honey.
Speaker 2: I always I have to snooze. I'll send an alarm earlier just so I get snooze once or twice. I like that.
Speaker 1: I love a good snooze.
Speaker 2: I like being kind of conscious, kind of not laying around that states. Yeah, I'll check the cinematrix for the day.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's well, Movie Grid is the original game, but Vulture as a cinematrix every day, and it's a grid game. So it's like nine boxes and then the categories are up here, and then they'll put actors right here and you fill in the box. Oh that's fine, multiple answers for each one. But the more obscurior answer, the more points you get, and you're trying to get.
Speaker 1: Are you good with that kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: It depends who it is. So there's movie Snake, there's different games. So sometimes I'm like top ten percent, top eight percent of the day, top fifteen, and then sometimes I'm just top fifty and it's fine, top eight, Like it just depends who it is today. I'm like, what's on Michael Fastpend or a movie that.
Speaker 1: Starts with a vowel.
Speaker 2: But I'll get there by the end of the day, and I don't cheat, and if I cheat, I don't count the score. But like they have, but sometimes it's like I don't know Liza Minelli's outside of cabaret. Sorry, so it's not my day.
Speaker 1: Oh call me if you have that one, Okay, I'll help you with that.
Speaker 2: But if it's like a Robert de Niro, Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer.
Speaker 1: I'm in right.
Speaker 2: We got a Denzel Samuel Jackson, I all day.
Speaker 1: So it's one actor every day, and no.
Speaker 2: It's three, ok and then three so it'll be like one word movie movie that came out between nineteen ninety and twenty ten, and then movie that was nominated for an Oscar okay, and then here it'll have Kirsten Dunst, Michael Fastbend, Rihanna oh Rand. Yeah. One time they had like a Rihanna Beyonce Taylor Swift and that was kind of fun, but not that much because they don't have that many movies, so you can't get that obscure.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, Battleship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be the one word. And then movie Snake, which is part of Movie Grid. It's one actor for the day and there's like a snake of categories. So it'll be like a movie that starts with the n M, a movie that came out in nineteen seventy to nineteen ninety, and.
Speaker 1: We'll be like all one person speaking of snakes. That's my number one fear is a snake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you. I don't like snakes. Actually, just did a petting zoos show as the stand up show where you hold an animal while you perform. I held chinchillas.
Speaker 1: Oh those are cute.
Speaker 2: They're cute. They're active though, so I have the cutest, fuzziest, softest but they're running on you. Okay, like the beard a dragon. They don't move.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But a girl did two snakes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that is Michelle Donna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could pay me because of America's Next Top Model and the education I got. I would persevere for a job, but I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could. Maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Wait, I have to tell you what happened on my way here. I went to get some a coffee and a bagel. Right as I'm walking, two hot guys are making out and it's romantic, you know, it's early in the morning. They're they're being cute. I'm walking. I see a bunch of fucking I think they're my culture. We'll see but like old immigrant dudes. And I could tell they were not liking the making out. And so as I'm walking, I see them and one of them goes, ah, this is America. You know, he's pissed, and so I turn around and I flick them off and I go fuck you. But the gay guys think I'm saying it at them.
Speaker 1: Oh no, So I keep walking and.
Speaker 2: Then for something was I turned around and they were staring at me, talking and I go, oh no. I was like defending you guys to them, but they I should have just left it alone. They were just making out, but then we all started laughing. I go, no, I told them to fuck off. They were being shady and they were like, oh good, and I was like, yeah, for sure, I'm like you can keep making out. I liked it, but they thought.
Speaker 1: I tell them they need to google you'd be like I'm an ally to gay men, I promise, but they.
Speaker 2: Know they didn't see what was happening or what those guys they were making out, so all they saw was a woman walk by them. Fuck, I say, fuck you. Oh no, but I cleared it up. Okay, good, But yeah, that happens a lot in LA wildly. These old dudes always have something to say, and I am always there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'm I'm so used to it. Well, and that's like I'm traveling a lot right now and people keep telling me like, aren't you scared of and I am, yes. But also like in Los Angeles is where I've had the most people just like shout out slurs to me. Yeah. So yeah, it happens anywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It happened once since Silver Lake. It was like, you know, some dude was being mean to someone wearing heels and I went, well, they look better than you. Ooh, and you know we had words. I will fight.
Speaker 1: I like that about you.
Speaker 2: I'll fight. I don't mind my business. I'll get in and I will fight.
Speaker 1: You're like a little bit scary, like a little bit intimidating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you get to.
Speaker 1: Know me, and you know I'm not, but yeah, you are sweet, but you are intimidating, Like I wouldn't. I wouldn't want.
Speaker 2: To a virgo. There's a sense of justice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not starting a fight with you.
Speaker 2: You can and I don't read, you know, if it's like something about you know, but I've ever been in a physical fight, Well that's it never goes that far. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Have you had any ghost experiences?
Speaker 2: No, it's devastating. And you know I live in New York. Now my building is for pre war nineteen twenties, you know, like and nothing, nothing, just the radiators screeching.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's probably for the best. You don't want that. I don't, But I get enough going on. You don't need like some ghosts.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right. I don't want to invite spirits, but I want to feel something. Yeah, I want to get a little wink from some of the other side. Well, I also have never met my grandparents. They all were dead, so like, I really want to connect with them.
Speaker 1: Didn't we talk about you going to a psychic Like, yeah, I wasn't, you know, I didn't really, I never did it.
Speaker 2: Oh I did it.
Speaker 1: Oh you did yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I gave her too much info. I you know, she like ended up saying a few things where she misheard me and she went off of what I said, oh and not. And so then I was like, oh, you're like a fraud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. So she took a little bread crumb and she was like, oh, oh like you I'm picking up.
Speaker 2: On Yeah, but she misheard me. So it was just like an obvious Oh, you're just making shit up.
Speaker 1: That's like she's she clearly took an improv and like she's listening and trying to yes, and but you can't do that if you're not hearing correctly.
Speaker 2: No. And then I had a dumb bitch. I don't know when I was here last, but I had a friend die and this person I don't like came up to me at a party and said, hey, like, I have to talk to you, but like later, and I went okay, and then she goes, do you believe in psychic So I go I do it. She goes, yeah, we have to talk later. I go, great, like get out of my way, and she goes, I'll just tell you now. And it's like okay, and then she goes, well, I went to a psychic and she started talking about my dead friend and that he said that he really likes that I forgave her and that we're working on our friendship and that he's probably like all this stuff that my dead friend could give a shit about this bitch, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: He came to your psychic reading to tell, hey, you that we should be friends. Okay, you psychoba, that was like my final straw with her final straw, and it was like it was the Tom Brady roast. So you know, I felt important and cool to be there, and I mean to be like reminded of my dead friend and then you lying and trying to manipulate your way back into my life through.
Speaker 1: Visiting a psychic. Oh god, psychic, I hate that. Yeah, I hate that so much. I think people can use psychics to be like, well a psychic said, see, like okay, I am convinced, like a psychic told me that a man with brown hair and facial hair is who I'm going to end up with, and so I have used that to manipulate men before, and be like, well, psychic said, like is that you? And I think that's really fucked up.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: I don't think people should be like because a psychic said this thing, that means that now it's true and you it's your problem.
Speaker 2: But are these dudes like ooh yay, or.
Speaker 1: They like get me out of here? Absolutely, they are gone. They do that that cartoon thing where it's like like they're just dust.
Speaker 2: But you want them to be dust?
Speaker 1: No? Why no? I do this so that if this is my version of like flirting, I'm like, just so you know, as psychic said.
Speaker 2: And then they run. Yeah, it's too much.
Speaker 1: Here's what I like.
Speaker 2: You should tell someone after you're engaged and then you go, you know, a psychic and do this would happened? Do you not go for blondes?
Speaker 1: I go for anyone. Okay, specifically if they don't live in America.
Speaker 2: You like a long distance foreigner.
Speaker 1: I'm trying so hard to be on ninety day fiance.
Speaker 2: Ooah, you would be good on it.
Speaker 1: I need the airtime on TV. I think I would be good.
Speaker 2: I think they'd be happy when they met you. What country are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Europe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Somewhere somewhere nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's what I like about you.
Speaker 1: And there's many things I like about you. But I like that you like a little bit of tea. You like you like hearing like some drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feeds me.
Speaker 1: So I tried to do some research to find ghost drama, ghost trama. Okay, great, these are all stories I found about, like first wife coming back to haunt, Second wife cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, I did an astrology podcast yesterday and for fun, she does birth charts of ghosts and like dead people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anything good come up?
Speaker 2: She there was this woman Fritzie, who was like kind of wild in LA and was like someone's neighbor and she just looked all the stuff up about her, like she looks up famous to dead people too, and like because then you have the complete life and does the full birth charts of like Audrey Hepburn and whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone in LA has a neighbor named Fritzie. That just feels right. This first one's like kind of tame and believable, like I could see this happening. This story first is not really one where it's like her ghost kept creeping up on me. Like it's not like that. It's more so that she married a guy and then like shit started happening, like the house kept like falling apart, and it was like, so this author Bianca Touretsky, she does.
Speaker 2: This an iPad or you just hit your laptop screen.
Speaker 1: The way you're doing. Am I hitting it?
Speaker 2: No? But you are clicking. You're like, yeah, that's crazy to me, is it? That's not a touchable screen?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I just click it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe the audience could let you know how they feel about this. Maybe I'm wrong. I mean it might, but you're not supposed to be like clicking and clacking.
Speaker 1: I was doing that. I just here's the thing. I pay good money for these nails. I want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you scratch your head a lot?
Speaker 1: Non stop?
Speaker 2: So nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just too gross for long nails. Wait a second, what I just remembered, what did I do? You did do something? Somebody told me one time. I was at a party. Yeah, and people were like, oh, look at your nails, and they go, I don't like long nails because Lisa Trigger said and her stand up that people with long nails have shit under them.
Speaker 2: I do. I do a joke about that. Well, because it's hard to wipe. Don't you feel like it's hard to wipe? It's like a whole process. It's different and things get stuck under there. But you seem like a clean person.
Speaker 1: I cannot help you.
Speaker 2: And you smell like fresh laundry.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I can confirm there was no shit underneath my nails right now.
Speaker 2: I can't believe them taking it and running with it.
Speaker 1: Somebody you that's like I.
Speaker 2: Said, don't shake the hand of a long nailed bitch. I say the hugs only.
Speaker 1: Lisa, you really fucked up my life because of that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it harder to do it? And you feel like they're about to fall off? Like I met one woman. She brings Latex clubs. She wears Latex clubs when she wipes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are these people eating?
Speaker 2: Or they get bidets? A lot of them have bidets, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's part of the reason why I like these European men. They are so cleanly. Oh okay, okay, So back to this, So okay. This This author named Bianca Touretsky. She wrote this essay story I don't I don't know exactly what you call it for the Today Show dot com, Today dot com, and it says, I'm living with the ghost of my husband's first wife, So I'll basically summarize it. So she meets this husband. The husband happens to have a house in Saghart Harbor, which is a seaside village on Long Island, and she thought right away that his wife, his first wife, Ruth, was trying to kill her. She had been dead for six years at that point, and you know, this house was like beautiful. They tried to build it together the first wife, and she never really got to see it, and so it kind of just like sat empty for a long time. And then once the man starts dating Bianca, then they're like, you know, let's spend more time there. And the first thing that happened, she goes in there and she's like, oh my god, there's like like it smells like poisonous air, like this is bad, which was like the house has been sitting for a long time, just empty. But she's kind of like, okay, this bitch is trying to kill me. Okay. So then she has a dream that night that Ruth is Ruth, the first wife, is still alive, and that she had never died. She was in a coma and she had woken up and she was looking for her family, and she's like, who are you? And in the dream, Bianca was hiding in her bedroom trying to stay quiet so that she could find her. She's like literally like hiding as this woman's like, what is going on? Is my husband cheating on me? Whatever? And then she woke up gasman for air and her husband was like, I'm so sorry. I was wondering when that was going to happen to you because I keep having that same dream. So the two of them they got headaches in this house because of the smell.
Speaker 2: And I mean, did they call anybody? They just went straight to ghosts. They're not going to call one professional.
Speaker 1: They did, Okay. Then a tree fell in the driveway one day when they were trying to come through, and the way she interpreted it was you're now welcome here. She also found she heard unexplained noises in the addict. One time there was dead flying squirrels buried in the laundry basket. What, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was with a friend yesterday and she said what I heard was I saw a girl get hit by a car and die. And I go, you don't seem that effect, Like what the fuck are you? Okay, but she said squirrel. Oh, but I was like you, I didn't mention it the whole dinner. I saw a child fucking die. You waited till we left the restaurant to mention.
Speaker 1: Well, this woman found three dead squirrels, not humans, buried in her laundry basket, which feels weird because.
Speaker 2: Doing this, you think he is Yeah, I think he's a sick. Oh you think a ghost is able to kill three squirrels and put him in a basket.
Speaker 1: I mean, how would that happen. It's like they're not going to die in the laundry, right, Like maybe they're huddling for warmth or whatever, but like they're not all three gonna die at the same time.
Speaker 2: I just feel like ghosts can do stuff, but I don't think they can, Like there's a lere squirrels and murder them one by one, yeah, yeah, and leave them where she won't, Like, I don't.
Speaker 1: There's there's a limit to what you can do and whatever. Who knows. She says it seemed like the house was crying because the water was seeping through the shingles. So basically, this is an old ass house that's like falling apart. So she kind of is like interpreting this as it's the wife being like, bitch, I don't like you. So basically, after a few months, she was trying to tell the wife like I'm here to like protect the family, like I'm I'm gonna do my best. You know. They end up getting married, and she mentioned her at her wedding toast and everything. It seems like everything was fine, but then they like go back to the house one time and the smell is back, and they go upstairs, and as soon as they go into the guest bedroom, the entire ceiling just caves in on them. No, it caves in on the bed, like it was like dripping on the bed, and then it just as soon as they walk in, it caves in. She says, the water was leaking over, so the husband shuts off the water. We pack up the car, we head back to our other home, and she says, I think I will always feel Ruth's presence in this house and in our marriage, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I mean, okay, maybe, yes, fine, I believe all those things happen for sure, but I mean the squirrel one.
Speaker 2: I mean for her to be like I wouldn't want it any other way. And it's like, so you're down with the ghost trying to murder you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like this ghost is truly trying. But here's what I always say about ghosts, that like would want to kill you or what like, anytime you're like, aren't you afraid it? Ghosts gonna kill you if you kill me? Now I'm on your plane. Okay, Now I'm a ghost too, which means I could whoop your ass, like right now, if I punch, it's just gonna go through. But I'm saying if the first wife wants to kill her, huh, that's not a smart idea, because now you're gonna deal with with me being a fresh new ghost, and I'll be able to whoop your ass. I can't really whoop your ass right now because you're see through and I'm not. But once we're both see.
Speaker 2: Through, bitch, I'm coming for you. Ah.
Speaker 1: So that's how I feel about ghost.
Speaker 2: The husband's truly a murderer. And then then living people and then you meet up and they may the women will meet up in ghostland bond and it will be like a John Tucker must die.
Speaker 1: I mean this could be That's that sounds like a I don't know Sandra Bullock movie. Okay, let's get a little bit juicier. How about this one from nineteen twenty two. There's this really amazing blog called Notebook of Ghosts, and the person who runs this found all the all these like old newspaper articles which are like kind of hard to read, but basically these are all stories of the first wives coming back. So from nineteen twenty two, the ghost of his first wife throws a flat iron at number two. So basically with this one, it was in Meriden, Connecticut, and a guy named Ryan gold Kerstein.
Speaker 2: Not Connecticut, right, gold Twisted?
Speaker 1: Are they twisted? There? Twisted? Well, so we're the ghosts, honey. So basically he gets married again. So his first wife died in nineteen twenty one, and then he married, I guess in nineteen twenty two. That's you gotta wait a little bit. But so he married, uh, married this girl. She had been a nurse in the war, blah blah blah. And then she says that the ghost of the first wife passed through walls, doors and ceilings, and she's been around acting very hostile. She said, quote, I knew it was the ghost of the first wife. She did not want me here, and I stalled off the inevitable until February eighth. Then missus Kay number two, the second wife, reported that the ghost had been around. She was unpleasant. She picked up in a flat iron and threw it out her I like this, bitch the first wife. Yeah, I'm on the first wife side. You gotta wait more than a year. I will throw a flat iron at you if you you know. I just sorry, mom, if you're listening. But I just hooked up with a guy. I had not really met him before, and I was like, if you kill me, I will haunt you. And I'm resistant to any holy water say it will not work. I will haunt you the rest of your life and I will make your life miserable. And I think I'm going to continue to say that to people.
Speaker 2: What was the reaction?
Speaker 1: He was like, Okay, I'm not going to kill you. And he didn't. It works.
Speaker 2: Did he give you murder vibes or this?
Speaker 1: No, no at all, but just to be said, just to be safe. Okay. Here's another one. That ghost of the first wife scrambled his honeymoon. It says from nineteen twenty three. This a different situation it says, in the night of our honeymoon, my husband told me that he would have to leave me because he was haunted by the spirit of his first wife. The statement, together with other evidences of incompatibility, she related to the Supreme Court justice, which resulted in a separation decree. So they got a divorce because she was like, one of the problems with this man is he keeps saying his first wife is a ghost. So she married this guy. He was the president of Amherst's Knitting Mills, and immediately after the ceremony they left on a honeymoon. On the night of September eighth, while in Millwood, Pennsylvania, she says that he told her about the return of his wife's spirit, and the next morning she left him to go live with her sister.
Speaker 2: So she was like a religious woman. She didn't like caring about the spirits.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also just like I don't want to hear about I don't want to hear about her, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And why didn't he bring her up until post wedding, Like you knew she was haunting your ass?
Speaker 1: Like it's one thing to be like, yes, I will absolutely acknowledge that she was a huge part of your life, you know whatever. But if you're gonna say, she's right here in this room, right now, invisible, staring at us, watching us get busy on our honeymoon. No, this is not. We're not We're not doing a throat bole.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's another one. Nineteen twenty four. First Wive's ghosts halts Chinese wedding. Okay, this was in the associated press. Uh and peeking.
Speaker 2: Oh like the duck.
Speaker 1: Yes. So, First wife's ghost holds Chinese wedding, claiming that she was pushed by the ghost of her prospective husband's deceased wife. A Chinese bride to be caused a sensation in the street outside had a men gate recently by leaping from the idle sedan chair in which she was being conveyed to her prospective husband's home. So she says that the ghost pushed her out of the chair. As the girl sat weeping in the dust. She explained to the go between representing the groom's family and to the crowd which gathered that as she was entering the chair at her own home, she observed a disheveled woman following her. Oh, she threw a disheveled suddenly she felt herself propelled out of the chair. She felt convinced, she said that she was under the spell of the first wife, who naturally felt annoyed at seeing her former place about to be usurped. After much persuasion, the bride was induced to proceed to the ceremony, and there was no further mishap. So it was just a quick little the first wife tried.
Speaker 2: She looked all disheveled, seem like this bride was like, I get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But apparently she told everyone there, like just so you know, I didn't just fall. It was his bitch first wife that just picked me up, but through me. I want that to be very clear. And I'm picturing like how it is in like a rom com or something where it's like this poor lady, she's like been running through the mud, like stop. But that's so sad. The first wife, Oh, I feel bad for these First wife goes, well, it depends how they died.
Speaker 2: I guess dying young is never is always a tragedy. There's not like a chill way. But I'm just curious if they were murdered by these men or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't say anything about that.
Speaker 2: No, there'd be more, there'd be more info about the prison and stuff.
Speaker 1: But can I show you a haunted doll? Yeah, it's time for the dolls are living. I'm excited. Okay, So every time we go to eBay we find a haunted doll. This one is named Philip, and he's going for forty five dollars. Jeeha, show us phil up, you got it? Ras Okay, I don't hate Philip. He is giving baby Sinclair from the Dinosaurs. Do you remember that character? Not the Mama, not the Mama?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, not the mamas cuter than this doll.
Speaker 1: This doll? Why does he look like that?
Speaker 2: Well, he helped a woman who couldn't conceive, you know what I mean, Like he was a part of He was loved by a woman who needed him, and that's important.
Speaker 1: He looks like when the Grinch is little, if they shaved him, but like if they shaved every all the green hair off. That's sort of what he looks like. He's a little blonde. I can't really tell what the hat is. Is that like a baseball cap or is that a beret? Oh sloppy baseball cap looks at their stars on the top. I'm not gonna lie. He's very androgynous. If you told me that was a girl, I would believe it too, because he's got full blush. It's a very bad hair guy. He's got lots of blush on. But here's the thing. Someone who lived is now dead and in that doll, and for forty five dollars you can buy the doll that comes with the ghost of a formerly living person. So here's what it says about Philip. It says he may look like a sweet faced toddler touching his favorite Teddy Bears, but don't let his innocent appearance fool you. This spirited little boy has a presence that's far from ordinary. Behind those wide, icy blue eyes is a childlike energy that's been known to tug gently on your clothes, oh my god, hide small objects, or even giggle faintly when no one is around. He's believed to be about four or five years old when he he died. Okay, oh that makes it sad. Yeah, that's sad. That's no longer fun. But he's most active if you play lullabies, and several have reported that their electronic toys turn on by themselves and they feel a dog on their blanket and the dead of night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Look he has a piece of material in his fucking little fist. Look at his fist. Is that he's holding something.
Speaker 1: He's holding like a piece of the bear.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker. I don't like Philip no more.
Speaker 1: If I woke up in the middle of night and this little hairless grinch is tugging on my bed and can't go like the window, I don't even know what I would do.
Speaker 2: Would out the window.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's porcelain, because I would get a hammer. I don't like this. I don't like this doll, and I truly believe that it's haunted. Can I play some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: It's time for ev or ev plice. Okay, so EVP electronic voice phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I'm Philip's not looking at.
Speaker 1: Us now, God, thank god.
Speaker 2: Do you think someone's living in this guy? Uh?
Speaker 1: My Liberaci doll? No, I wish I wish actual Liberaci was in there. That would be so cute. Okay, So I've got two voices for you that are allegedly ghost speaking that somebody captured and plopped up on YouTube. These are both from the same place It's a YouTube channel called a Haunting. We will go, Okay, paranormal and this first one is at Yorktown Memorial Hospital in Yorktown, Texas. I look this place up. It looks terrifying.
Speaker 2: Would you marry someone that didn't believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I would prefer that. I don't need some guy being like my first wife's coming back. Okay, here we go. What is this ghost saying at the Yorktown Memorial Hospital in Yorktown, Texas? Play it again.
Speaker 2: I want something horny horny ghosts.
Speaker 1: You think it's saying horny? I know, you think it's like I want, I want.
Speaker 2: Did you read the Scary story where scary stories are telling the dog? No? But I tried to watch a documentary about that, but it was not very good. But no, like a nurse was. You know, when people are dying in the hospital, a lot of people have their last words. And so this woman confessed to like falsely accusing like a young black boy of doing something he didn't do, and he got like lynched and murdered. And it was because she was jealous of his sister's dresses, like they were cute dresses, and so she got this little boy murdered, and the nurse goes, well, I don't forgive you. The only person that will is like the fucking devil, Like I'm not I'm not like releasing you of this. And then the woman says, well, because I've been seeing visions of a little black boy in my room and so at the foot of the bed, this boy was waiting for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Again, it's like, you're about to be on the same plane as me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm getting chills even just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: But this is a real story.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, you know, like a nurse said that that's happened. Yeah, this woman was like seeing this boy that she fucking falsely accused of something stupid.
Speaker 1: That got him murdered.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to She got to live with it forever and wanted the nurse to be like, you're good, and she went fuck you. Yeah, and yeah, now they're gonna be on the same plane.
Speaker 1: Well, what's a nurse gonna do? What do you think the nurse is gonna do about that? Honey, that's your problem problem. You could just falsely accuse somebody in a racial way and then they die, and then the nurse is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, no problem, dear.
Speaker 1: How's your pillow? No?
Speaker 2: No, fuck up? So you didn't hear that one? So I brought a ghost story to you. It feels good, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, let's we're gonna guess what this ghost is saying. So you think it's just saying I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't hear the next part, but it is giving me shivers, like I don't want to keep listening.
Speaker 1: Well, did they think it was a whoa? You know, like when you're in you know, like you know, when you're dramatic and you say, oh but with two syllables?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay was it?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: B at work? See Edward or d air one?
Speaker 2: Let's hear it again. Okay, maybe it's Edward. Now I think it's I want. Sorry, those options are not for me. Why did they think they heard?
Speaker 1: They think it was be at work? Okay, let's listen at work?
Speaker 2: Why would the ghost be at work? Or is he trying to solve a crime?
Speaker 1: This ghost? Yeah, this ghost? Or maybe he was like, yes, work, Yeah, that feels more like it. Yeah, Okay, this next place, this place seems a little bit juicy from what I've read about it it's a former bordello, which I first of all love that word, and it's in Texas. It's called Miss Hattie's Bordello. Uh oh. And this one has like kind of a juicy story, but it also seems like it's a wise tale based on what I've read. But nonetheless, all we know is that allegedly it was at one point a brothel bordello. And this person on ghost Texas dot Com says the current location that we know of is Miss Hatties also houses Legend Jewelers. A guy named Mark Priest owns the Miss Hattie's Museum and jewelry store. They say the place is very haunted. The articles that I have read, according to this person says, the reported activity at this location listed wispy apparitions appearing in mirrors, people being touched shadows, ghosts having drinks at the restaurant, and alarms going off for no reason. Other paranormal claims include objects moving on their own, such as pots and pans dropping off of their hooks in the kitchen, jewels and the jewelry shop going missing only to reappear the next day, and tourists catching extra people in their photographs. Also whispers and coldspots of ghost shit, you know, like all the ghost stuff. Okay, so what is this one saying at Miss Hattie's place in Belton, Texas? Okay, it's also a whisper kind of sounds like the person from the first one. I don't hear anything. It's like, what are the options? Did they think it was A that cat hates me? B I had to sleep, C you can't see, or D you can't Sorry, queen.
Speaker 2: I had to sleep. You can't sleep. We're the sleep one.
Speaker 1: I had to sleep. They believe it is you can't see.
Speaker 2: It's honestly creeping me the fuck out.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't it weird? Especially just the thought of, like, all of a sudden, you're listening back to your recording and you like hear that I would move.
Speaker 2: I just like, you know, I'm here, I'm being fun. I'm like, maybe I want to see a ghost, and then I hear one little snippet of that and I go, I don't want that in my life.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel all the time.
Speaker 2: You get it the fuck away from me, shivers up and down. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Because I just this YouTube channel where I go stay in haunted hotel rooms by myself. It's so funny there. I pick up my out bets, I think about what kind of snacks I'm gonna bring with me. Then the second I get in that room, I'm like, what the fuck am I doing? I don't want to be here. I don't want to hear nothing. I don't want to see nothing. But like I do, you know, it's like I want it, but like I don't. Like this is this is where I believe in AI. If I can make a fake version of me that can go do that kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the ghosts so they don't want to fuck with AI.
Speaker 1: They don't care. They could tell.
Speaker 2: I forgot who the actor was, but they were doing press for something and he was saying that while he was working somewhere, they put him in this hotel that was haunted, and he saw the dead girl at the foot of his bed and he ran down to the lobby and they go, oh, yeah, she died in there, so that's what you expect. And he's like, fuck that checked out, went to a different hotel that sucked, and he came back to the haunted one.
Speaker 1: He goes, yeah, I gotta go back here. It was just better.
Speaker 2: It was just a nice hotel, and he didn't want to rough it, so he came back to the haunted one.
Speaker 1: I had a scenario like that where I was filming in a haunted place and I was trying my darnedest to find another hotel that wasn't haunted, and every single place that I looked up, because it was just in a small town, every single place that I looked up, I typed in the name of the hotel and then haunted after and every place was like, this place is so hot, Like the whole town was haunted. Wow. So I'm like, I, yes, I get this one. At least I won't have to move my bags and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was awful. I hate it, but I'm so happy you're here. I love you. I love you.
Speaker 2: This was great. Yeah, I had fun.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Where are you going?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: What do you want people to know?
Speaker 2: Please watch my special on Netflix, Yes Night Owl yea an hour of laughs taped in New York. I have a podcast on this network called That's Messed Up, an SVU podcast. So if you're into SVU true crime or the art of acting, because.
Speaker 1: With Kara Klank, Yes, who's been on this pod twice one time with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did we do murders when we were here?
Speaker 1: No, we talked about the Pasca goula Ufo, yes, which is the hot guy and his friend that encountered a ghost. Sorry a ufo.
Speaker 2: Yes, I loved that. And then and then that's it, and I'm on the road. I'm really out and about all.
Speaker 1: Over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be in Australia and New Zealand and July. So I'm going cross continental.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I want to do that and find someone to marry.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the goal. I'm also scared they're not going to let me back in. I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I know uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, but I have my naturalization certificate. We'll see, We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Just hope for the best.
Speaker 2: It says born in Ukraine on my passport. You know they're going to send me to Panama, Like I'm never coming back.
Speaker 1: Do you watch Natalia Grace?
Speaker 2: Not yet, I have to. I hear so much about it and she's getting spit. There's spin offs like people love this little bitch.
Speaker 1: I feel like not enough.
Speaker 2: But is it like the Impost, like she lied, he lied, someone's lying, someone's abusive. Is she old? Is she young? Like I can't wait?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, I think it's by the end of it, you kind of are like, okay, this is the situation. But basically, yes, the story went that she was adopted from Ukraine and she was Oh, she's really an older woman pretending to be a little girl. That's what the people that adopted her said, because she had a bush and they they talk a lot about her bush. There's a lot of talk about in Italian crazy this book. But then as you watch it more, you realize, Okay, these people were nuts.
Speaker 2: And she was just a kid.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin I set.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of everything. Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It is kind of a little bit of everything, sort of because it's unclear. The records are hard to you know, but I think they I think it's solved at this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I gotta watch it. Because you've seen the impostor.
Speaker 1: That documentary from years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was interesting that there's another real life case of like this little liar. But I like it. I like it, But nothing is scarier. I mean, so many things are scary, but the idea of like you're pretending to be someone and you know that they know it's not you, but they have to pretend because they killed the person, like.
Speaker 1: Hilary, Oh fascinating.
Speaker 2: That was the impostor where it's like he's like, oh, I'm going to pretend to be this missing boy and and all of a sudden he realizes like, oh, they know I'm not him, but they murdered his ass, so I need to get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh that's good. But any any type of thing of trapter who am I with?
Speaker 1: Yesterday?
Speaker 2: My Uber driver gave me a cough drop and I just put it right in my mouth and then I went and then he missed an exit and I went, oh my god, that's it.
Speaker 1: But it was fine, this is it, this is it, Okay.
Speaker 2: I just bonded and he wanted to practice English and we had a good time.
Speaker 1: That's when you tell people I will haunt you, and I have a resistant strain of haunting. No amount of anything will keep me away. You can try it with the crystals, It's not gonna happen. You can try it with a priest a shaman. Nope, I'll lap in their faces anyway. That's about it from me and you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're done. Come see me watch my shit please?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely a bust and the biz.
Speaker 2: You said you're my manager.
Speaker 1: You gotta hire Lisa, Lisa, I always see you. When you say it quick, it can come out. Lisa.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One time I was brought up on stage as Leslie. You know, people really have a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: All right, Leslie. Ah, thank you Liza Trigger. She's just so funny. She could just talk about anything. I love her so much. Hey, I love you. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Raz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez, my senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgariff, the spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the frightening Danielle. Listen to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts,