Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, let's barf up another phone tap? Uh, Danielle, what's it all about?
Speaker 1: Well, Kim is upset because she's been dating her boyfriend Jake for a very long time and she's waiting for a proposal like a lot of ladies are.
Speaker 2: So she says, why you call him? Pretend you're on this dating.
Speaker 1: Reality show where he has to propose to.
Speaker 2: Me and he's not totally freak out. So we freaked him out a little. Oh well, since it's all we have, here is today's phone tap. Hello, Hi, man, speak to Jake. Please speak Hey Jake. It's Sue Dump from It's About Time? How you doing.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: From what It's about Time? Well, I have to go over some details with you for the program.
Speaker 3: Okay, for what program?
Speaker 2: If it's about time?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's about Time, the reality show that you.
Speaker 2: And your girlfriend Kim are going to be on together.
Speaker 3: How did you get the phone number?
Speaker 2: I got it from Kim?
Speaker 3: What? So?
Speaker 2: When are you planning on popping the questions?
Speaker 3: Popping one question?
Speaker 2: Married?
Speaker 3: Talking about? Who is this?
Speaker 2: It's Sue Dump from It's About Time? We have your wedding blows?
Speaker 3: Whoa my wedding? What are you talking about? I'm not getting married?
Speaker 2: Yes you are.
Speaker 3: Did Kim tell you we were getting married?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's about time. It's time for you to pop that question to Kim.
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 1: Here, that works, So Jake, you popped the question to Kim. Then we plan your wedding. It's paid for by us. We follow every single detail.
Speaker 3: Oh no, listen, listen, listen, listen. I don't know what King told you, but I'm not spoken about this with her, and I am not doing this.
Speaker 1: This is like you sound very nervous, Jakes, Jake, you sound a little nervous.
Speaker 3: I just got a call from somebody telling me that I'm I'm gonna have to propose to my girlfriend. And I'm not proposing to my girlfriend. I don't understand what.
Speaker 2: This is, Jakie pooh, how long have you been dating?
Speaker 3: Why am I talking about this with you?
Speaker 2: You know what? It's time somebody lit a fire under your ass, and I'm just the gal to do it.
Speaker 3: Why would you butt into somebody else's relationship. Why don't you just like mind your own business.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kim said you'd be all for it because your wedding is gonna be paid for you don't And she said, well, I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: She said you're cheap, but she kind of implied that you.
Speaker 1: Were cheap and you don't want to pay for your own wedding and that's what you've been.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding, she said, are you kidding me? Are you gonna call me cheap and say that it's about time and that I have to do these things? I mean, where do you get off thinking that you have the right to say this to people? Well, Kimmy said that you're being You call random people and tell them they have to propose to their girlfriend and they're like, oh sure, yeah, why not? That sounds great?
Speaker 2: Sweet PEENU sweet peanut.
Speaker 1: Listen, she said, Jakes been sitting on his ass for a long time.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a light of fire under her.
Speaker 3: Imme, we've been dating for four years. I'm twenty nine years old.
Speaker 2: Four years is a long time. Get off the pod, dude, TikTok TikTok TikTok.
Speaker 1: Let's call and propose, you know what I mean? Her biological clock is ticking on.
Speaker 3: PA.
Speaker 2: You think he's gonna call you calling? Okay, you can three asked, right, I can hear?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hang on, he did you sign me up for mariality show Surprise?
Speaker 4: Aren't you happy?
Speaker 3: You know how I hate reality shows? Are you kidding him? This person said that they that they're making me propose to you or something.
Speaker 4: I thought it will be perfect, I know, leaving your heart of hearts that this is what you want and this is a perfect way to get a diet.
Speaker 3: It's free.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: After I was lazy, she called me a piece of I mean, she basically berated me for the last fifteen minutes. That's what I've been dealing with. Look, it's been.
Speaker 4: Four years, it's just turning, and you're not doing it by yourself. Set that to the nice gens a way of saying, hey, let's make this happen.
Speaker 3: Killer to have some random person call me. She's not that I met her. She's lovely for you. Will you do?
Speaker 4: You're not doing it on your own. This isn't my fault. If you want to me mad NBA, you should be mad at yourself for taking this song to even consider popping a question.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy? I mean probaly would no lam you know what are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: The vision? Tim? Tim Caim Kim, just tell me, are you joking me?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: Here's something joke and parton to me.
Speaker 4: If it to me, you should do it for me.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy? I mean, I am not gonna have been to the mill of some reality producer, all right, just because you think that that might be cool and it might save us a couple of dollars. Okay, I work hard. I will do these things on my own. Okay, I will pay for it myself. I'm right, man, Kim, your psycho, this is psychology.
Speaker 4: We hate Hey, thank you, true colors come to Jack. Thank you, and let I finally see what a great man I've been.
Speaker 3: For the past four years. Yeah, you're with the great man who doesn't want to be taking advantage off on some reality show by some idiots so that people can not just think they're cool. We sit there on the couch and we say, look at this idiot. I can't believe how stupid they are, just idiot trash. You'll get on this TV and just make tools of themselves for the whole country to see. And you want that, you admit we do watch reality hat as much as.
Speaker 4: You say you do. I know that you're just having a temp attantium because you got close mee to.
Speaker 3: Be on reality television. You want people to see and you want you want us to look with idiots like idiots in front of the whole world. I can't even believe this.
Speaker 2: Actually, Jake, Hello, you did? Is this Jakie Kim?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Daniel Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You just got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: What Yeah, so you're not actually going to be on a.
Speaker 1: Reality television show, but you will be on the radio and any Jake Now, you're never gonna get it
Speaker 2: Ran Elvis Dan's phone tap.