Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, Boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, time to take my financial enviser hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 3: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 1: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Broke? What stuff y'all? Can y'all hear me in this thing? I can hear you. I can see that you got you got a right phone. But it's okay.
Speaker 5: The the light to right, I got, I got the Space Show. I got to beat me up. The helian him a man, condemn it.
Speaker 2: If you go, you're good, You're good? How's everything? Everything good? Though? Man? I ain't got no complaints. Man, I'm golding.
Speaker 5: I'm back on tour, so you know, getting getting getting my pockets, replaying just about.
Speaker 6: The house, listen every every morning, As asked the man, upstairs, man, to make sure that cup CONTI you to run it over.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be all right? Come on, come on, man, I bought my first style, so I need every dollar. Oh did you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Man, I just bought my first house right southern California, So you know they're gonna charge you eight million dollars for one of the half fitting room zero bad.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Congratulations Tony?
Speaker 1: Did you Tony? Did you always want to be a comedian? Did you were you a class clown? Were you funny? Always win? Did you decide to say, you know what, I'm gonna be a stand up?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I was always funny and didn't realize it because I'm the youngest of three born.
Speaker 5: Huh, So I'm trying to I'm trying to crack jokes at the house, but my brothers would never laugh.
Speaker 2: They gave me nothing. So I would go to school. I would go to school thinking I wasn't funny, so I'm making the kids laugh. But it didn't even repen because I was like, man, I ain't funny at home though, And.
Speaker 5: Then you know, when we're young and we teens, and we and the girls, you don't want to be funny.
Speaker 2: You trying to be old? Yeah, backed down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You got the jodahsty boothst on you just like yeah, the girl, And they'd be.
Speaker 2: Like you funny. I'll be like, nah, no, I ain't trying to be funny, you are saying.
Speaker 5: And so I never really paid attention to my was funny until I got to college, and then that's when they quick.
Speaker 1: But you know, women like guys but tony, you know, women like guys that are funny. One of the one of the things that they say, a sense of humor, laughing found out mm hmm, I found But when did you get into the boys over? Because that's kind of how I stumbled upon you. You were doing voiceover cast dog?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I forget what's the Scotti Scotty Scotti?
Speaker 2: How did you get into the voiceover? You know what it was? Uh?
Speaker 5: We always had pets growing up, so you know, I never lived without an animal in the house somewhere until I went to college. And so I was always wondering what they was thinking about, just looking at cats and dogs and like what y'all thinking about?
Speaker 2: And so I did this. I did two videos.
Speaker 5: It was one of this goat in Brazil just to rasp them the hell out of everybody.
Speaker 2: Man just he just cram crambleton. He just he knocked.
Speaker 5: This lady over here had grocery bags, and this dude tried to save him.
Speaker 2: So that was the very first one I did, and then I did this second one.
Speaker 5: This raccoon was eating out of a cat food dish and the cats was around them looking at him like he's crazy, Like yo.
Speaker 2: Man, who's the man right here?
Speaker 5: And he's looking at them and then he dip off and then come back for one last scoop and then you run off you And so that's the one that went viral and stuff was like, let me, let me just do these for real, and I.
Speaker 2: Just kept it on them ever, saying.
Speaker 6: Live, Hey you you had a comedy special, Scaredy Cat. Can you walk us through the creative process and the prep you had behind the special and how everything came about?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I started doing stand up in two thousand and eight, So really.
Speaker 2: My voice though, was it just the vehicle to get you to come to me live.
Speaker 5: So I've been doing stand up since then, so you know, I'm just doing well. I started doing stand up I'm doing everything I can get my hands on that every every show, every competition, every Bringer show, I'm just doing whatever. And so I'm just accumulating all this material I'm getting every night. Dog, I'm like doing multiple stages a night. And so by the time I started Scaredy Catting, I met these casts and I still worked with Brennan and Tony at a Transit Pictures and they was like, yo, let us shoot your special and I was like, all right, you know, and so they put it together because they do dynamite work.
Speaker 2: And so we went to New Mexico State.
Speaker 5: That's where that's why I went to college, and we shot the special there. Uh, you know, low budget, the really style. Independence just shot that live and then so that's w years worked the material that we just culminated right there.
Speaker 2: Charny, Who are you? Who is your inspiration? When you grow up?
Speaker 3: When you like you're like, okay, take a little bit of this, take a little bit of that?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 5: Who are some of your inspirations in the comedic space? Well, when I was growing up, I'm forty seven, so you know, delirious was the first thing. You know that, man, come on, man, man, any anybody that knows that was around at that time, that that special just blew everybody's yet off. And so that's when I first took in a comedy special from real And then as time went on, you know, I saw raw, but then I started watching like comedy and I was like, Damon Wins, The Bad and Jerry Steinfeld to my three influences with a sprinkler burning back. So those those are like, those are my influences right there, and so I felt like I'm a combination of those three that I mentioned. And because I my mom don't know like a lot of customs, so we can watch them dad together.
Speaker 1: You know, That's what I was about to ask you, because I don't hear a lot of I don't hear a lot of cursing in your comedy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to keep it pg thirteen for the most part, Like I don't want to. I don't want to get two tweens because I don't want to get stuck in that box.
Speaker 3: But you know, so I tried to keep it pg.
Speaker 2: Thirteen. So my mom will crange up.
Speaker 5: So but yeah, then bad Damon Way is the way he was just like storyteller, do the character act down yes, and then the way sign fail just just details every like little basic human experience that we have, talking about thoughts for like fifteen minutes, talking about toothpaste, talking about stereo.
Speaker 2: I could do that type of stuff. So those are my three influences, right.
Speaker 6: I don't think people understand how difficult how difficult stand the comed is.
Speaker 2: I think they think people are funny.
Speaker 6: You just stand on stage in front of a crowd and it just works, not understanding that the material has to hit, you have to engage with the crowd, you have to have stage presence. There's so many factors and variables that go in for a comedian to be able to stand up in front of people, have said material, remember said material, and delivery to be on point.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: So my question is how different is your approach when it comes to doing stand up versus the content.
Speaker 2: You put on social media?
Speaker 6: Or do you just approa it was both the same way?
Speaker 5: Well, the way I write is like I think of a premise, like I'll be like I'll be at the grocery store right and I'll be like, man, look at this lady right here, And then next time I get on stage, I'll be like mans and hold foods the seen as lady right here, and so I write it in real time like that, I keep the premise in fine, all right, I'm gonna say this, and then then I started.
Speaker 2: I keep doing it the more I go up, and.
Speaker 5: Then I edit and okay, and do do it like that. And so because like the way my mind words, I'll forget it if I don't, if I don't like write it down or do it right yep. And so that's my approach to like stand up my voice overs and like the content it'd be in the moment. Man, Like when people people used to send me before, I kind of stop doing voiceovers because that's the gram keep pulling them off my page and I want to get my page deleted. But people with ten lead videos all day long, they still do.
Speaker 2: And so they be like, hey, man, hey, so man did.
Speaker 5: And so I'll look at the video maybe once twice, and then I'll just think of the whole scenario, like like the I got a voice over where it's these two cats. It's one outside the yeah one yeah, ain't Curtis Holly.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the one house die looks like he's been about that hell yeah yeah yeah he wont he want Curtis to come out pies? They can give him these pity yeah.
Speaker 5: And so when I'm looking at that, I'm like, oh, I got the conversation right here to like Curtis man watching to step out the side, then hollering, and.
Speaker 2: Then and then he disappeared for a little fail. He helping man, I failed. Then you come back. Why why you ain't healed me?
Speaker 1: He told Scotty, you just talking me out. You're figuring me out, Scotty, you're freaking me out. Yeah, man and so and I like production value too.
Speaker 5: So like if I do a voice over of a giraffe running from a lion, I'll be outside running when I recorded, So you get your think like it's like it's really like that's what's really happening. Yeah, Like you can hear me running outside, like, oh man, it's not like he's really running. Little Some people appreciate those little nuances.
Speaker 3: Tony, give me my rushmore comedians.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna give you top four. Okay, I'm gonna give you two the ones that this name.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you selling bad. Okay, this is my this is my personal one. I can give you a comedy man wels Moore.
Speaker 1: I can get you my person you Hey, I want George, who are you? My Rushmore comedian Tony Baker.
Speaker 5: Got you, Uh, Damon Wayne, I feel like I feel like his The h Bill specials are underrated.
Speaker 2: We know, we know Damon is the Legends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like his comedy specials don't get talked about enough.
Speaker 2: Man, it's it's it's crazy.
Speaker 5: So I gonna give you Damiel Wayne. I'm gonna give you Tyin Bad as well. I feel like Sinn Bad don't get talked about enough to be that funny, and Nan clean and that's assistant is crazy and his crowd work is banana.
Speaker 2: So I got the two on there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you uh.
Speaker 2: Dang Man because I want to. I want to throw Eddie on there. But he only got two specials, but they was monumental. Yeah, m oh Murphy. Okay, okay, okay, he only got two of those. I'm gonna be like I'm flying in ball.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna put it. I'm gonna put him on the legendary Mount Rushmore. But since he only got two, I'm gonna slide them off. And then I want to put George Carling on there because I love Carlor.
Speaker 2: That's my boy, George Carling Man, George Carling Man. It just I can listen to him all day. And the way he breaks.
Speaker 6: Something down is Jay I got I got all his specials all man, that crazy man, you got it there. There are very few comedians that you go and see where you have to think. He makes you think, force you to think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then not only that, not only thinking you're gonna walk away having lun Yes, he's very conscious.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's very socially conscious.
Speaker 1: He's gonna talk about things in real, real life that you're dealing with, and you think, like, damn, he put that in perspective. You know who the great that I think one of the greatest storyteller special of this generation, Chapel that chap Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, that's you.
Speaker 1: And he he could take the way he can diffuse our audience and talk about things that you shouldn't be talking about and before you know it, hiss and l. When he did SNEL a couple of years ago, bake it might have been the greatest monologu in Saturday lightnine history. If you ever seen it, go back and look at his monologue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know what's double box repell the way the way his comedy transformed. If you go back and looking at Killing Them Softly or as the early spscals, it was more rapid fires, more jokes, but then he developed into like this monumental storyteller where you're just like listening, He's just like, yeah, this dude breaking us all the way down to where the Joe sneak up from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if success made it more comfortable, and his approach to where it could just be like y'all gonna rock.
Speaker 2: With me anyways to let me just sit down. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But this transition is just crazy. But Terrence O'Neill is another Yeah, yeah yeah. If he didn't passed away, oh man.
Speaker 2: No telling anything, no telling, where he would have went? What about Prior? What about Prior? You know what I feel about Prime?
Speaker 5: I would put him on the Mount rushmore of the best comedians that ever exists, because when you look at deaf comedy, damn it was twenty seven thirty five. Richard Prize on that thing, like hey birthed so many comedians that if you were young and didn't catch Richard Pride and his pride, you would go back and look at a Richard Price especially be like yo, this reminds meil like death jam. That's because they were born from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sante Samuel saw the clips of us debating him in Prime and he responded to us, O Joe, that's your problem, pimp.
Speaker 3: You're also brainwashed that Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about what everyone proceeds to be true, like yourself, I stand on facts.
Speaker 3: You have yet to talk about the facts.
Speaker 1: You can easily be manipulated, just like everyone has because of marketing. I bet you won't debate me big facts, Oh, Jannon Sharp, Safety has a short, Safety has the short middle. Nobody's in the deep but me and the receiver. You don't know the truth, pimp. You just talking?
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: Uh with no facts. Let's talk or you scared like everyone else?
Speaker 3: Bro, Hey, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't even know your answers.
Speaker 6: You're like, okay, I like that. I like that, huh and y'all y'all, hey listen, we can have a club. Say sha right, listen to me, now, stay with me. You got the club Sha dB edition, a good conversation, PowerPoint presentation style film up there.
Speaker 2: To support each of your your opinions and facts that you might have had no opinion. He's not time with baby. Let me let me finish, Baby, let me finish.
Speaker 6: I'm just listen, listen, I'm I'm I'm giving you the ultimate content right now, something that's never been done before, a format that's never been done before.
Speaker 2: Two players, actually three, because you were a part of the two three players, you got prime in Sonny Samuels.
Speaker 6: And you you one that loves a breakdown film.
Speaker 2: He's also one that loves the breakdown films. Now just picture this. You talk about you you think Cat William did a whole bunch of aubers. What you say? And you a son sitt down? You know, going over?
Speaker 6: Okay, you want to prove it, prove it? Diinga skoy, don't lie. I'm just I'm just throwing the idea out there because the format has never been NYO.
Speaker 1: I've given I've given coach for time and myself have given a tante Samuel more tension since he's been retired than he's ever gotten. After tonight, I'm done with this there's nothing to debate. There is nobody. There's no one gonna say. He's in the realm of Time. He's in the realm of the reel Reevers. He's in the realm of Rod Woodson or a Charles Woodson or a Darryl Green or a Male Blunt.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn what he says about the film.
Speaker 1: He played. He played Mortgage, he played more. Look, bro, you have an unbelievable career. Congratulations. You're just not Time. You're not Time, You're not Reavers, You're hold on final out. Did he make an All decade team? Because Time made all decades and he's one of the one hundred greatest players of all time. Let's see his resume. Let's see his body at work. I complimented, I said Time, don't believe it waste motion. The team still worked well for Sante. I gave him a compliment. Let's see his resume. So he didn't make All decade fure time Pro Bowler, one time All Pro? How many times? How many Pro Bowls of time made? How many all teams? Yes, oh, fame, number of Super Bowls? But one guy was a defensive player of the year. One guy as a defensive back swung the balance power. How many dvs can say swung the balance of power? He go to one team to keep the other team from going. He goes to the other team and keep that team from going. Bro, you had an unbelievable career. You went to a Pro Bowl, you an All Pro. You're not Time, and there's no and that's not a knob. It's okay, it's okay. But I don't know why you're getting mad at me. I tell you what, find Go find the gym, Go find the coach. Go find a player that says, as Sante Samuel is the equivalent or better than Time. That's all you gotta do. Tell your son won't say you better than time and he a junior. Just be real, man, you coming, I'm the wrong one.
Speaker 2: You what you doing? Where you're going?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that about Bro. I don't know what you're talking about. I complimented you. I said you had an outstanding career. I say the tea step served you well. I just said you weren't trying. That's okay. If somebody says, you know what, Shannon, you had an unbelievable career. Shannon you at the eight Pro Bowl, your first team All Pro, You're an All decade player, you in the Hall of Fame. But you ain't Gromp okay, you ain't Travis Kelsey Okay.
Speaker 3: But you ain't gonna go no other tight end. Let me talking about you.
Speaker 1: Ain't that If you want to say Gromp, if you want to say Kelsey, Shannon, you not that.
Speaker 3: I ain't finna fight you. But you ain't gonna go no more.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna go no more because when I left, every record that a tight end could have I had it, catch it yards, touchdown, out most yards of the game.
Speaker 6: Hey, so hold on, I just now that now that you mentioned that, when it when it comes, when we factor in the numbers and statistics, does that play any factor in in in Asadan's case or it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Just this Currey he had more, He had more pass breakups and fewer interceptions.
Speaker 3: How many pig fixtions did he have?
Speaker 1: All I know is when I left the game, I had every record that a tight end could possibly have. Ain't nobody had them but me. Now that it came along and broke them. Gods O broke them in games? Did this and the drunk and this and that. But I don't know. I don't know why he mad at me. I gave him a comp of it. Yeah, I said he had an outstanding career. I said the tea step for him served him well. I like I like the convo, I like the dialogue. I would I would love.
Speaker 6: I would love, especially for not the casual fan, for people that are that are fans of the game. I wish we could die a little bit more. I'm obviously not here on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you find the general manager, find the head coach, find the receiver, because you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about he talking like he was that he back.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you when you find somebody to say, he'll top ten a top ten corner back if we.
Speaker 3: Go back and study history. Top ten corner.
Speaker 1: So we got Time, we got Reebis, we got Mail Blood, we got Rob Woodson, we got Darren Green, we got a Nils Williams, we got Mail Blunt.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's seven right there. Where are we? Where are we going to put.
Speaker 1: Him in the list of all time and the history of the NFL. And he's cracking the top ten. That's your I mean, not your homeboy. He was flowing it.
Speaker 2: I want you tell me, you tell me what would you put him?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Why asking you? I just named seven guys. Which one of those seven guys?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Are you putting him in front of.
Speaker 2: H Herman?
Speaker 1: Y'all listen, I'm asking you. Oh, I forgot about Champ Bailey. You put him in front of Champ.
Speaker 2: You ain't answered the question? Are you putting him in front of Champ Herman?
Speaker 3: I'm listening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where would you put in? I asked you? I asked you your question.
Speaker 6: Yes, Now I'm asking you, where are you ranking based on I'll ask you.
Speaker 3: I just asked this better simple question.
Speaker 1: I gave him seven eight names he talked about, well would I ranking?
Speaker 2: I ask you? I get it.
Speaker 6: You gonna probably bump into him. Hold on, that's all the time, hey, hold on, It don't matter who I bump into. Okay, well you got mother. He addressed you, well, are you asking me to question? He addressed something asking you where you are? Already has said it? Are you putting? He's not in front of time, he's not in front of Reevers. He's not in front of Rod Woodson. He's not in front of Charles Woodson. He's not in front of Mail Blood. He's not in front of Neils Williams. He's not in front of a champ Bailey. That's seven Okay, that's seven guys. Okay, now it's now who is in front of? Is he top ten all time into history? Deck Knight, try Lane, a mill tunnel.
Speaker 1: Is here?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, uh, I'm just asking he got all these facts? Who is he in front of?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, who is he in front of of the list that I just named?
Speaker 2: Now you you you you name, you name all you lord, you name all time? Like all time?
Speaker 1: He talking like you all time great. That's the problem. Nobody got a problem with him saying he's not good. We're talking about he talking about How did you talk about all time great?
Speaker 2: The guy that I list, he ain't at the front of the line.
Speaker 1: Time it mayl Blunt Defensive Player of the Year, Charles Woodson Defensive Player to the Year, Rod Woodson Defensive Player of the Year. Thet for a lot of guys, but number two Wonder at the front of the line. Yeah, talking like he in that. Look, we going to a room in the Hall of Fame. Okay, we going to a room. Were all into a room but there's a certain guys at certain tables were in the room. But we're not at that table. M he not even in the room here on the outside. Hey, y'all know I played right? Yeah, but this for big dog? Keep it a stack. So I will chat, y'all tell me of the guy? Did I listen? Who he better than? I ain't Mitch and Pat p. I ain't rich you Mitch Sherman yet. I just I just gave y'all a couple of names. I want you to tell me who he better than than the list I listed who y'all putting him in front of Chat? Y'all put him in front of Dion, y'all put him in front of Reavers, y'all put him in front of Charles Woodson, Rod Woodson, h y'all putting him in front of Mail Blunt. Who are y'all putting Champ Bailey? Who are y'all putting him in front of Samuel Who?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to I'm trying to see. I'm trying to see what the chat talking aback.
Speaker 1: No, No, I want you to save the chat talking about you playing against it. You're talking about you played against Charles Woodson. You played against Pat p. You played against Shearan.
Speaker 6: Ain't I ain't. I ain't playing against Shan. But you know you know I did did I didn't. I didn't a thing everywhere I went. You hear me, it was like it was like Halloween. If I knock on the door, I'm coming to get some candy.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you a simple question. Of the guys that were mentioned, who is he in front of?
Speaker 6: And I wouldn't say in front of because you you mentioned you know the greats, but he has he has the numbers to be in the room.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that much.
Speaker 6: And you based everything off numbers when you talk about let me finish before you say anything. When you talk about the MJ in comparison to Michael Jordan, when it comes to the base in any other sport, we always bring up the numbers, but all of a sudden, the numbers are ignored when it comes now talking about.
Speaker 2: In comparison and he got hold on this, dude got four pro bowls. Listen to me. I'm not finished. Okay, but again, now.
Speaker 6: We we understand, we we we understand. But when we do a comparison based on greatness, you know, I'll tell you what yes, what everything that former coach?
Speaker 1: Your former coach had three Pro Bowls and sixty two picks.
Speaker 3: You're taking Dick the boat?
Speaker 2: Oh what's you about? Hey? What do you know about them? Boes? Way?
Speaker 3: What you know about You just told me? Numbers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I beat that day. Listen, that's what everything is based off of, right.
Speaker 1: Yo, Okay, numbers. Okay, let's go all pros, let's go Pro bowls, let's go all decades. Let's go defensive.
Speaker 2: Player of the year.
Speaker 3: Right, that's part numbers.
Speaker 6: Also, just not picks, Okay, okay, okay, I'll look at it like this.
Speaker 2: If you get six picks and you give up eight touchdowns, do one? Okay, that's what I see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I thought the job of a corner is to take away more than you give up.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a great convo.
Speaker 1: That's I'm just waiting on this man to tell me who is he better there than the list I remained. Now we're gonna have to guess what. Let's have the conversation. Hopefully, Larne, spare both of our lives, we're able to have a conversation another ten to fifteen years. Will, Will, I'm gonna I'm gonna need to see a gold jacket on his back because all the guys that I mentioned I hate, Jalen Ramsey's gonna be coming up, Richard Sherman's gonna be coming up. He's gonna be coming up. You see what he trying to do. Oh, it's all about marketing, bro. You played on the Patriots, Ty Low played on the Patriots. Ty Long got a red jacket and a gold jacket. So don't dare that bull job about marketing if you who was on TV more than the Patriots?
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe oh, during during that during that twenty during that time.
Speaker 3: Whoo yeah, oh so NIC's marketing.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 3: Ain't no marketing, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he marketed himself to know how to parlay that with that man on the field.
Speaker 3: You better go check the taps and you can or you can't.
Speaker 2: That's a great conversation, Broy. That's a that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jillie Brown, Mike Haynes. Mike Haynes got nine, like nine Pro bowls. You better go check.
Speaker 2: That's a great congo call him to grab.
Speaker 1: Me a go ahead, Bro, Santae, you have a great career, Broy. You a good player. You just said all I said, you weren't tired and you had to get personal. I don't know, I don't know why. I mean, if you want to come on night Cap to get to get your name out there, you.
Speaker 2: Could have did that.
Speaker 6: Hey hey, hey, hey, listen, that is a great combo, broy you and me. It's a great What a great combo this one.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 6: I just obviously it's not me as the individual, but I'm just saying that's.
Speaker 2: What it is. Prime.
Speaker 3: Is he better than Stefan Gilboy? Some point?
Speaker 2: Chat?
Speaker 1: Don't y'all want you to chime in instead of just talking about this was a great combo?
Speaker 6: Ye ain't say nothing to you? You telling you this is a nightcap? Fucking o choe. Hold on, we don't messen each other. He go back and form, I'm been chaming it on. I've been chaming it on you and something. I'm listening to you.
Speaker 2: Listen. He lifited me here and dressed he and dressed Shannon Sharp. He send a long message to Shannon Sharp. So I'm just listening. What happens? Hang on?
Speaker 3: Where did he address Shannon Sharp? What was Shannon Sharp speaking of?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: On him?
Speaker 2: Oh? Night cap? Nightcap ucking o Choe Right, So here's your job to answer back.
Speaker 1: I get it chat y'all see, oh yo, don't want to chime met hefa plaalter o cho might bump into it, y'all know me, I'll give a damn.
Speaker 2: And what is bumping? Whatever? What he heard?
Speaker 1: The problem he sho whatever Shannon Sharp say on Nightcap, Shine Sharp with if he bet bumped into said player, Shannon Sharp is mad enough to stand on that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You not Tyed, You not Charles Woodson, You not Rod Woodson, You not Darrail Reevers, You not male Blood.
Speaker 3: You not Mike Haynes, You not Dall Green.
Speaker 2: You not facts.
Speaker 1: Now, of the ten guys that I named, find the coach, find the receiver. That says Santa Samuel, it's better than any of those guys.
Speaker 6: See in the in the the way, the way, the way you make it sound. Oh see you you're being mean, oh Yoe and you and you you say you hear how you make it sound.
Speaker 2: You make it sound like like Buddy with trash or something.
Speaker 6: I did he say he was trash the way the way I'm just saying, the way you talking like you're acting like we're just sitting here talking about some just some old bum we I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 3: Curious, Oh Joe, could I say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, I played the game. Listen right to stay with me, Stay with me, stay with me real quick. I played the game on the other side of the ball, So I know I played against Prime, I played against zunt I have an understanding of both and how good they were, what they all on great as Prime was and how good Zant was. So it's hard for me to sit there and say, you know the way you're doing. When I saw with my own eyes, I understand how great Prime is. But then I know what that young boy was doing as well.
Speaker 2: When he was playing.
Speaker 1: All I said, I said he was good. I said he was a very good player, had an unbelievable career. He used the technique. He used the technique that time doesn't approve of two things can be true, Yes, sir, okay, some guys like to play press and opened the game. So guys like the press and put hands whatever technique works for you. But he was talking as if he was the equivalent because he posted his stats in time Stats, saying, look at our stats. So he's posting those stats as if he's the equivalent, and I said he's not. I didn't say he wasn't a good player. I said he went the Pro Bowls. I think he was an All pro. I know he won Super Bowls in New England. That's what I said, Right. He took offense that I didn't co sign it. I don't need no marketing. I don't need to co sign. I think everybody's known. I didn't have an opportunity to critique time when he played when he went back for those two years, because he was mainly a safety and he didn't start the game. Okay, that's fine, But I've never had a the problem critiquing any player. I critique Tom Brady, Peyton, Manny, you name a player, Ray Lewis, Receivers, t Randy. I've never had a problem critiquing because I'm basing it on my knock intimate knowledge of the game in film study. When I was at CBS. I would watch film How many times when I was at CBS or Fox? When you ever heard a guy called tell by shutting shop? Don't know what the hell he talking about?
Speaker 2: No that it ain't what happening.
Speaker 3: See what y'all try to do well you're doing this. That's not what I said.
Speaker 1: No, No, I never said I've never seen the difference is skip tried to say. I said I was better than Tom Brady. I said tom Brady wasn't playing well. Why would I, as a tight end, compare myself to a quarterback?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, right, right, I would need to compare.
Speaker 1: Myself to Grump, to Kelsey or a tight end. That's the only way you can get an equivalent. I said. I said, yeah, Sante had a great career, groovebo super bowls now god like I said, you want to say, Chelon, you ain't trish, you ain't grownk You're right that you right? You got me right, But I'm I'm just confused. Hey, but look, bro, you I gave hermy I gave you fifteen minutes of fame, fame that you never would have got had you not mentioned me or time.
Speaker 3: Enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Now go back to your solitary life. Nobody's gonna When were the last I tell you what about Joe? When was the last time tried to last night? When was the last time you heard somebody Mitchell Sante, Samuel, take you time.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get me from water TECHNICALI Hey, chat, y'all keep going to interested.
Speaker 6: Hey anyway, chat, we're back to love set his love set. Other than that, it's a great conversation.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like the dialogue, I like the back and forth.
Speaker 6: I like players also, where we always talk about having a belief, having not only a belief in what you can do and what you've already done, and bring it to the forefront, bring it to the forefront, and supporting what it is you've done in comparison to someone else who is also great.
Speaker 2: And that's okay.
Speaker 6: Now, a lot of people won't see it that way as you can see it, including one thing I'll always do see is.
Speaker 2: If you were bad at what you do, then I will always come out and say that.
Speaker 6: But I played against both, and I understand how good both were. I understand how great crime was, obviously catching him on the tail end of his career and obviously playing against doing this prime and understanding how good he was, how much of a student of the game he was. And what I'm not going to do is diminish what I was able to see for years while I was playing and understanding watching film here and understanding how good he was and how savvy was technically, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's different coming from.
Speaker 6: Someone that actually played on the opposite side and understand how good he was, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to see it to say, oh, he'd not whoa, whoa. I had to go against this. I had to go against that for years. So it's different. It's different, you know.
Speaker 6: It's especially and a lot of a lot of people in the chat of some of the comments on Twitter, on x whatever it may be, their feelings are always different as well, because it's based off who you know and what they've done.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was good. I just asked you a simple question last night and today. When was the last time you heard somebody mention the Sante Sandy?
Speaker 2: I'm fun, I'm supposed to know. I'm on I'll be on Nightcap every time a time they break a record? Who record? They seeing her? There?
Speaker 1: The most one hundred and fifty yard games, the more lost, this the most that every Sunday in the NFL season on the tight end done something whose name is up there when they have them names, he just passed this one whose name is also up there.
Speaker 2: O jo.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, don't worry about o Joe, Hey, Chad. All I try to do I try to, you know, try to go back and forth. But oh shoe, you know, oh chose like, hey.
Speaker 2: We did, we did go back and forth.
Speaker 6: That was That was a good one, though, I know you you you laugh at me. I'm saying, for real, that was a good one. I don't that was a That was a good one. Mandy, Mandy, Mandy Fresh.
Speaker 2: What's up? Bro? What's up? What's that?
Speaker 6: And Chad?
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Banking?
Speaker 2: What's good? You're good? Yeah? Man, listen, I just I just left New Orleans, Man about three days ago. I'm feeling good. That's that's the second home now. For sure. I saw you. I mean I saw you claiming some wards and all of that. Bro. Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, every every every get out.
Speaker 3: What Fred?
Speaker 1: When you when you look back at your career and you look back, not that your career is done, when you look back at all the people that you've touched and you made be for what are you most proud of?
Speaker 2: Relationships? Bro?
Speaker 7: Like, you know relationships better than you know the beats or whatever. To bring people together and keep them together, you know, even like right now, what's going on with my crew, like for us to get back together as men and go back out there twenty five, twenty six years and you know, and and still getting So I always tried to be the mediator for everybody, you know, even when I was doing a beat with somebody who was beefing with somebody, I was like, listen, bro, that's that's foolishness, you know, put that down and let's get it.
Speaker 1: Well, like did you always want to be did you always want to be a producer? What did you always want to be in the music? So how did this come about? How did you get into it? And then it wasn't like you was just like if you had some of the hottest rappers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the way that the juve and the heart you had it all French. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I started out as a DJ and even right, you know I'm a DJ. My dad was a DJ, so what God, this was my dad.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I used to have to hook my dad's stuff up. I used to have to My dad was a street DJ. So you know, like them holding the wall balls, right, you know what a DJ do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: You know, a DJ actually put you in a good mood, like you know, yes, if if your bills. Do you going through something, it's the de job to make you feel forgive about all of that, and you know, and that that spirit just came on me to be like, you know what, this is what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so outside Pops Man growing up, who were some other musical influences and how did they shape you or shape the sound? Your sound is different from everybody else, you know, how did the sound develop you as a producer?
Speaker 7: Growing up in New Orleans, bro it was music all over you know, everywhere everywhere you went, that was you know, there was somebody playing something. So I just kind of put all of that together. And the way I call what I do is gumbo. I took elements from West Coast, you know what, I'm down south, and it just made something that was mine.
Speaker 2: So you know, you take a whole bunch of ingredients from everywhere. You know.
Speaker 7: When we was early New Orleans, you know, in the eighties, we like West Coast and East Coast songs. We didn't have our sound yet, so you know, and then Miami Base came and then we felt like the eight to eight is our sound. The eight feat was definitely down south, you know, and I was like okay, and I was like, let me take a little bit of this East coast, a little bit of this West coast and mixing with some of this loop you know what.
Speaker 2: Recipe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, right now I'm going to think about the current state of New Orleans sports. You know, your Pelicans, your Saints. Yeah, how do you feel about the current state of sports in New Orleans? And what do you think of what is the vibe? Like obviously during during the season, I'm not able to be there. I was there for Super Bowl. Yeah, believe that's my second home. You mean, yeah, so what do you why do you feel right now one of the artists, especially the Saints.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so one of the things, you know, let's just say New Orleans just let's just say it. New Orleans is a party city. So it's gotten hard on an athlete, you know what I mean, Because there's a city where you know, it never shuts down, like you know, so when you come there, you gotta come there with the you know, like you gotta be focused because you could easily get caught up into nothing clothes. Nobody ain't gonna tell you put that drink down. You know what I'm saying. And if your athletes and you hanging out with rappers, it's just not gonna vibe. It ain't gonna go work, you feel me? So yeah, except one of the things we gotta fix, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna say no.
Speaker 7: Name James, but we got a little bit of we got a little bit of partying going on right now. So if we fixed that, you're gonna see an improvement in all in our teams.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, Maddie, when you look at it, you look at BG, Juvie, the hot boys, little Wayne, big timers with how soon did you know that? You know what that youngest one, the smallest one, Yeah, he gonna be him.
Speaker 7: Oh bro, Wayne was the first one there, the last one to leave. So you know when you when you when you and it was times where his mom might have took him out the group because he had.
Speaker 2: Bad grades or whatever, and.
Speaker 7: Immediately he improved because it was something that he was like, I gotta figure this out, like you know, and he would beg his mom forever to get back into it. But just like I said, he and he knew, like take for instance, back that ass up. Wayne knew to hang around for that song to get the last part of it, to do that after you back it up then stop?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: He was just like, nah, just this one of them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And you get that from hanging around to be like, I'm gonna hang around because I feel like this is one of those songs.
Speaker 2: Right, So we couldn't get rid of it when we was doing that song. What about the bling bling?
Speaker 3: How did he come up with the bling?
Speaker 2: Bling? It was?
Speaker 7: It was always a line that was used in a song, you know, like he would and I was like, that's kind of clever, you know, And I always thought like it was something that stood out about it.
Speaker 2: It was something about you know, it was it was bling that you know.
Speaker 7: Wayne was the first person that I heard to say bling, no doubt you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it was something clever about it.
Speaker 7: So I just had, I don't know, like something just woke me up and was just like bling bling every time I come around your city, bling bling, you know it. When I wrote the hook, I was like, it's something special about this worth about Yeah. I was like, something something special about blin Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like listen you Also, you also shared a very very very interesting story coming up with the hook for Baha Man's Who Let the Dogs Out?
Speaker 2: But not even credit. Well the ones get credit because I was just joking around. You saw.
Speaker 7: I was in Circle House, you know, and it's some people. I was at Circle House, you know when that happened. You know, I was with beaming them like you know what I'm saying, and somebody just said like, hey, bro, do you want to one of the dudes from the Who the.
Speaker 2: The guys who own Circle House in a certain right.
Speaker 7: So one of them was just like, hey, bro, we got somebody in the studio if you want to work with them, like you know what I'm saying. They working on something and I just mentioned you know what I'm saying something and playing like you know cause I think I was doing Still Fly at the time, and I was like, hey, how about if y'all try this. You know what I'm saying. I'm hitting the beat on who let you know what I'm saying. It was like, oh, we're good. I was like, yeah, I don't worry about it, you know. And it was one of them songs where you hear and you're just like, damn, I remember that. Yeah, you know, so in real life, I'm not supposed to get credit.
Speaker 2: It was me helping out.
Speaker 7: But it's one of the moments where you say, like, I never thought that song would have been that big, you know, and it.
Speaker 2: Turned out to be something new took off. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, if I say if I if I put you under the if I put you under this gun, and I say, man, they give me your five best beats?
Speaker 7: What they Damn? That's tough, bro. Yeah, I never even thought about it like that.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Uh, I'm gonna say, let's let's go from five to one, like you know, okay, Uh, I'll start with probably go DJ.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'll go from go DJ to probably man get your role on. Yeah, I'll go I'll go to get your role on. From there, I'll go to get your role on. Let me see, I was t I top back, I let my beat down a little down. Hey, you know what I'm saying early and then on where I'm at. Damn, I got two more yeah, four hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: In back that ass. So's Yeah, listen, how did.
Speaker 3: You get leaked up with Birdman in cash money?
Speaker 2: Through me DJing in the club?
Speaker 7: I had a mutual friend that was like, hey, dude, some dudes are starting a label, right And I was like, I know of them because I dj'.
Speaker 2: It all over New Orleans.
Speaker 7: So when when we met, I was like, hey, bro, I heard they had they had a record out already, but it was something that was kind of I was like that, ain't it bro?
Speaker 2: You know. I started out with that. I was like that, ain't it.
Speaker 7: So, but if we're gonna do this, you know, I'm like, we're gonna do it for real because I'm like, I'm all in. So we finally got to a point where they was like, okay, you know, we we gonna get out the streets and we're gonna do it the right way, you know. And when they made that decision, we start making Bounce Records and cash Money. The first generation of it was Bounced Tork Records, you know often to wrap BG was.
Speaker 2: The first album that I did.
Speaker 7: Chopper City was like a rap album, and that that changed the whole label. That changed to Okay, now it's it's it's strictly rapping.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hey, I see them will behind you? What you got, what you got sitting on? What you got sitting behind you. Oh man, this is my garage. I got a couple of Rory's right here. What that gets down for the getting?
Speaker 2: Wait? Yeah, they're playing down. Okay? If that are three? That white? Is that three? BMW? Listen what you call?
Speaker 7: Let me bring you over here, man, come on, let me bring you over here. It's a clown shoot Z three okay?
Speaker 3: Z three?
Speaker 2: No? What the white one? The one you passed? What's the one you passed? Yeah? Me to forty?
Speaker 1: Okay to forty okay, okay, that's the furious Okay, the IM three, that's what?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: What what is this?
Speaker 2: What? What's that? Here? Is an accurate in their six?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember them right here? You got a Corvette sixth okay, that's window? This is six seven?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Three is the split window you got? Yes, they'll be Mustang up here? Okay, got the ele fitting up there ourself.
Speaker 7: This is a nine nine three Porsche. Okay, and you got the Arari right there. Uh you got another one.
Speaker 2: Up there? You got another one back here? Da Hey, what's that green? Is that a Porsch? Now? Yeah, as a Porsche. Yeah, you got the rover truck right there. Okay, you gotta have that roll. Yeah you hey.
Speaker 1: So you got a combination you like kind of old and the news day. I like a little bit of everything, bro right right, I like that? Man, damn man you you hey? Can you tell your boy I want to dj?
Speaker 2: Let you like that. I've been hustling for a long time.
Speaker 1: We look at this man, who haven't you work with that you would love to work with?
Speaker 2: They dead? Bro Mark?
Speaker 1: Really, you said, Marty Gay, Hey, all my favorite artists is kind of out of here already.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's not man J Cole.
Speaker 7: Let me let me, let me let me say, yeah, it ain't too many people that I haven't worked with, you know, but I'm an old spirit. Really, you can give me shock a kind I'm gonna be all right if if I didn't work with him, they took something. They sampled the music, you know, borrow the music right one way or another. And I'm very grateful that it's like twenty seven years later and the world is still, you know, jamming these records.
Speaker 1: Many did you ever think that when you stole when you was DJ and you follow your dad around to those old we call them jerk joints hold walls. Yeah, you can ever think that follow your dad around and cooking his equipment up and you starting out your own that it would take you to where you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Bro, I'm somebody who I believe in saying it.
Speaker 2: You know the power of words.
Speaker 7: I've always yes till it got on a lot of people nerves that you know, you know, when you got somebody, you could write something on your refrigerator and they like that will never happen, Like, you know, write down that, you know what, I'm gonna have a million dollars and they like take that, take that off, you know, And I'm like, right there, I need to I need to see that every day either I need to keep on.
Speaker 2: But I was that person.
Speaker 7: Still that person feel for me is tell me what I can't do, and I'm gona.
Speaker 2: Prove you're wrong.
Speaker 1: I like that yesterday. Man, if somebody ask us with would be with would look more awkward? Me with the beard, Oh, Joe with a full head of hair. That's why y'all got twist, y'all, I got twist. Don't hold your head, that's you, Joe. Hey, I look I look normal though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he do look normal? Bro. You maybe that's flatch as beer. Look, that's what I want to do. Look like old Spice commercial.
Speaker 1: Ready, Yeah, hey fat they got me that splotch a beard that you ain't the old Spice commercial. They don't connect. They don't connect to the goatee. It's pop head went up the face. Come on, man, y'all did me wrong?
Speaker 2: And that's that's funny. My bed looked like I got the maid. See I still look the same with a head with a full head, air man.
Speaker 3: So what we got coming up?
Speaker 2: You got it? You gotta any projects, it don't work, you got Yeah, we're on tour. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The Hot Boys is on tour, so you know, look for us to come to your city soon, you know what. And the cool thing is, I think we've done maybe five shows. In all five we've sold out all the stadiums still selling up. And there's no opening act, none of that. It's just us. So like I said, I think we got maybe twenty more dates to do, and I for stee like, we're probably gonna do twenty more after that.
Speaker 2: So you know, were on tour right now doing it big man.
Speaker 1: The biggest superstar in your city right now is Zion Williamson.
Speaker 3: He seemingly got his way down.
Speaker 1: They say he's like two sixty four, which is as light as he's been since he's been there. What advice if you could, if you had an opportunity to sit down and I don't know if you have, maybe you have, but if you had an opportunity to sit down with Zion, what's some of the advice you would give it?
Speaker 7: Eve them Ben Yea's alone a little ru.
Speaker 2: But it's hard.
Speaker 3: The ain't made it. It's hard to eat health in New Orleans.
Speaker 6: That's like you say, you got poor boy, you got a two faith that's you got.
Speaker 2: You got food as straws athletes broke. Yeah, that's tough. That's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Hey man and man, thanks for Jordan us Man. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: For all the beatings.
Speaker 1: Like you said, you think we gave you five, but you got twenty five, and you got anthems. They're not just beat they're anthems. And anytime somebody popped those on the club, gonna get high.
Speaker 2: Thanks gonna get high. Thank y'all for having me. Bro appreciate you. They appreciate it. Bro all the best. Thank y'all, Brothers and shitty.
Speaker 1: Landed French man. Man, Hey, I might need to start detailed on Joe. I ain't got no garage like that. Got two cars in it arranged from on BMW. He got some stuff, bro, you playing, I ain't got nothing. I ain't gonna lie to you, man, I ain't got nothing on here.
Speaker 7: Just do it like I'm doing it. Hey, keep it to yourself. You you don't never see it on Instagram. They'll no keep it to yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey, you put.
Speaker 2: Anything you put on Instagram, they're gonna try to come get it.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: There you go. So good night to y'all. Bro see y'all right, appreciated, broke all right, bro, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Tell you why I got good energy. Okay, not only did I take a nap. Before I took a nap, even though I don't have a partner here, you know, I had to find out.
Speaker 2: What these how these things work. Spot ain't listen.
Speaker 6: I put I put one none of the my tongue, right, yeah, put one of my tongue because I just want to see what it would do for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my body will react to it. Now when I order them a spark.
Speaker 6: Now, I went through I went through everything they said my step and I got a prescribe based on what I like the questions I had to ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't wonders and it didn't wonders. And I ain't even have nobody with me. Yeah, I'm on one of the sparks just for the show.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm talking so fast, and I'm so excited, enthusiastic right now, and very passionate about what we're finna do.
Speaker 1: Tell you, and I'm telling you, huh, y'all got into y'all got into crooked bridges in Florida. Nah man oh cho, I had one in my pocket, right, I leaned over there and dropped it in the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bridge straightened out.
Speaker 2: I ain't you on top twentyd? The bridge straightened out your life? I said, Hey, I thought the brig was like, why did it straighten it out? That's my guy right there there.
Speaker 1: Eighty five, the round run, the extraording there to being a ring of fame all to read the pro bowler. They're all pro. That's Chad Ocho Cicco Johnson. Since you took it that road, sparks dissolved under your tongue for faster results. And by results, I mean you know what I'm saying, o jo A mean one plus they lasted up to thirty six hours, So that means you get turned on and you compete, repeat and repeat, three peat if necessary. Find out if a prescription roast barks are right for you at row dot co slash Nightcap.
Speaker 6: And you know, and you know how the rappers, you know how the rappers always spread money, spread the bread out like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna spread I'm gonna spread the rolls out. I'm gonna spread the rolls out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go, Hey, somebody, somebody, somebody dot in trouble.
Speaker 2: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sir, Yeah, somebody goes Hey, man, y'all better stay where, won't Joe?
Speaker 3: You rear ain't gonna need a line.
Speaker 2: Just say if they're away from the doctor.
Speaker 1: The Liberty Flames got blown out the first round of the twenty twenty five NCA Tournament by the Oregon Ducks. Unfortunately, Liberty head coach Richie McKay, Uh, that might not been the worst part of the night. McKay was interviewed on the sideline by one of the reporters on the broadcast.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, take a look at this photo. Yeah, bro, does he not know?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: We know that that's Frey.
Speaker 2: Hey, he a a let young boy living his life. Man, that's that good. Bejing you hear me. But oh Joe, but if you notice you can't do it.
Speaker 1: You got first of all, he got you gotta you gotta cut it down some because you can't have that much hair and didn't have that because he got that thing looking like Carlos Boozer. Hey, Chad, y'all remember carl Those boozer went out there, the thing slicked down, had had a nice little beer. He maybe maybe he didn't realize it.
Speaker 6: And maybe because the light you see the light shine on his forehead, maybe it's the light from the camera that's that making it look worse than what it really is.
Speaker 1: So it got blown out because you you imagine that had they not got blown out and it's a closed game and he's starting to sweat. Hey, hey show them no Baptist ministers. Them Baptist minister be up there in that pool pit and they got you start gripping down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, don't do it like that. I'm just telling a chat, Chad, know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The man he wrong for that, o, Joe, you can't go there like like we we now you know what our counterparts might ain't say nothing, but I gary every black person that watched that, yeah something to say.
Speaker 6: Oh ways, you know, ain't letting them man, listen, we ain't gonna letting them slide, especially like that listen on national television.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he got that good Beijing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh and you might you see him the church. You ain't gonna say nothing to church. But soon as you get off church, Brown.
Speaker 2: You said the trigger herod just huh, oh no, what he thought that was?
Speaker 1: Oh you you oh Joe, when you start getting them cold las and you might will go ahead, cut it down.
Speaker 3: It's just a matter of time.
Speaker 2: Just let it go. Yeah, he got them T talks.
Speaker 3: That's them T talk. If you know, back in the day you didn't have the convertive, you.
Speaker 1: Had the T type and like the Camaro, the Camaro yeah yeah, you go, yes, exactly right, and the riot bird. Nah man, hey, hey, he's just oh Joe, why he just put it He should win ahead and just put it all over.
Speaker 2: You can't just it's talk home. Yeah, he got his regular hair and then this think you're jet black.
Speaker 6: But listen, maybe maybe maybe maybe what if it didn't start off that way? Maybe how about it. Maybe it got like that at the beginning of the game. It wasn't like that stress sweating, and that's what that was the outcome of it. No, if he had been if he if that game had been closer, he started sweating. That thing had been all down there for it. He just starts.
Speaker 2: Hey, you remember how Rudy, Hey, y'all, remember Rudy, Rudy Giuliani.
Speaker 1: You remember how he started, How he started sweating because he had that rints in there right sweating. That thing was all over his face. That's exactly what would have happened to him, because that's that spray. That is't that beajing I got, I got that color that you know, I ain't got that rint here because he ain't gonna sweat, but he.
Speaker 3: Got that spray.
Speaker 1: That spray you get hard and start sweating, Now it's gonna start coming down your face.
Speaker 6: Wait, hold on, now, you just said something. You said something. I ain't gonna let that go back. You say you got the Beijing.
Speaker 3: Too, I sure do?
Speaker 2: Real yep, okay, okay, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna But first of all, there a lot of people, got it. You ain't about to be fifty. First of all, I'm not Pakistani. I'm not in the end of the set, so my hair ain't gonna be jet black. Head over for there fifty, right, And I ain't the only one. There are a lot of those folks. There's a lot of more phones on television. Right, y'all must be faithed. Come on now, hold on, hold on, This is what you need to do. Now, this might be one of the reasons why you ain't been able to find you somebody. Somebody actually won't. Now if you're in your fifties, you know, women love a little salt and pepper, So.
Speaker 2: You have you can stop.
Speaker 3: They can put it on their salad, but the damn sure it's gonna be in my head.
Speaker 1: You better put it on your plate, your food, cause every chance I get, I'm going to Joe he coloring the thing up, Joe color.
Speaker 2: You don't want to.
Speaker 6: You don't want to just you don't want to let the think about how think about how you look?
Speaker 2: Though with the all great?
Speaker 3: Now I have it all great?
Speaker 6: No, okay, okay, I listen, I'm just throwing somebody that just just to give them a different look, give the women a different perspective of you.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Hey, the chatter's seen me. I ain't trying to fool nobody.
Speaker 1: I mean, y'all seen me a couple of times when I can't get back home or get it colored.
Speaker 3: I got that great coming in. I mean, I don't know what it is, right, damn edges.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm telling you you should try it one time. Hey, somebody somebody used AI or something and then change on. Hell, I just want to see how it looks.
Speaker 2: You might like it. Man. We love a little salt and pepper, now you know that that just let them know that you seasoned.
Speaker 1: I am, hey, look, I'm figured, yo, yeah, uh uh, But I don't know now you can't do that though. I mean, like I said, he if he'd have had it all one color, if he'd had it all that, we'd just still know.
Speaker 2: We probably would have noticed it his mundy right, right.
Speaker 1: But like a lot of times they do that spray, they have them edge edges crispy. So what they do that you was that afraid to get them edges crispy? Right, So it's a little darker than the rest of the head of the hair. But that's too much. He got that face looking like shoe polish. Hey, I don't know if you have a shine shoes little joke, but your grandma you to have me and my brother shine his shoes, and we had to shine our own shoes.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if y'all notice that shoe polish.
Speaker 2: But hey, oh that's funny. That's funny. Though, that is funny. The volume