Speaker 1: Hi everybody, welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers.com. I am Mike Spofford, joined as always by my trusted colleague Wes Hodkowitz. We're coming to you here from the Pottawatomie Sportsbook studio inside the walls of Lambeau Field. And Wes, shortly before we turn the cameras on here, the Packers revealed their new Rivalry's uniforms, which will be worn this season in the home game at Lambeau Field. against the Chicago Bears. Give me your initial reaction.
Speaker 2: I love them. I love them.
Speaker 3: I think it's the coolest uniform we've put together yet, other than obviously the traditional green and gold home and away. There's just so much about it, so much intricate detail involved with it. The Lombardi monochrome being on the shoulder.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite part.
Speaker 2: On the chest is the coolest thing in the world to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's not going to be on the helmet, I want to see the G. I want to have the traditional G. I don't want to get away from that. But I love they still found a way to incorporate that Lombardi. If you know the backstory of that, Lombardi and the coaching staff, 1959, they come in. That was almost like their own personal insignia. And then it's obviously taken on its own kind of heritage and lore. So to see that part of Packers history being acknowledged as well, in addition to the various other logos that we've had, that was something that really hit home for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my favorite part is that logo that you see in the caps that Lombardi wore, his coaching staff wore and everything during the 60s, to see that on the shoulder of the uniform. And then the green and gold stripe down the middle of the white helmet. Those are the two pieces. The rest of it, I'm kind of like, okay, you know, I mean, I'm not crazy about changing fonts with numbers and letters and stuff like that. It's like, okay, that's what they wanted to do. Those two pieces, the shoulder and the stripe and the helmet, that's what jumps out to me. It looks pretty cool.
Speaker 3: And to have the watermark that's similar to, you know, the Packers stock logo. I mean, there's just so many things that just, the small intricate details, I think that really make it special.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to really flare, you know, in that game.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's going to be interesting, you know, watching the contrast of the two uniforms, right? Cause like the bears is, you know, the, the dark blue and sort of that blood orange kind of color. So it's gonna be, it's gonna be interesting watching that sort of unfold. But, um, Certainly, I mean, everyone's going to know who's on which team, so that's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's going to be any problem differentiating that. But we do have some football to talk about. The Packers are back from, obviously, the second preseason game in Denver. There's been another practice, open practice at Nitschke Field since then as well. 33-13 was the final score in Denver. Not that those numbers necessarily mattered all that much, but there was a lot of good stuff in that game. from the Packers' perspective, so I'll just throw it out to you as an open-ended question. What was your favorite thing? What jumped out at you the most from what you saw in Denver?
Speaker 3: You have to read my chicken scratch and edit through everything. And one of the big things I said going into this game is I did not care what the final result was. I wanted to see how it looked. And that, to me, was a full four-quarter, something to like in every phase of the game-type football game. The Packers, if you think about it, you know, preseason wins and losses don't matter, but I like the fact that, you know, the first team unit goes out, they go down the field, 12 place scoring drive. Marshawn Lloyd gets his first touchdown in three years. That is something to make the first team offense feel good about. I think the defense did some good things overall, but then what was one of the big criticisms you and I had coming out of the Pittsburgh game? It was that the second half, They started all right, but then the second half it kind of got away from them. I felt like they kept the foot on the pedal the whole time. I think everybody from player number one to player number 91 on the roster, they all were competing hard and put their best foot forward. When you're going on a road trip, when you're going across the country pretty much, two and a half hour trip over to Denver, direct flight, It's not the easiest thing in the world to do, but I thought the guys showed a lot of urgency and at elevation played very well, all things considered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I liked the best, that opening drive by the number one offense, there was a little bit of fits and starts with regard to the penalties and whatnot. But when you look at it, that was essentially this reconfigured Packers offensive line, right, that had some starters sitting out and other guys who had been filling in a lot during practice. So it was a reconfigured line against– the defensive front that's led the NFL in sacks for the past couple of years. So there were some plays that didn't look pretty. Things didn't necessarily look smooth. But then when you look back at the 12-play sequence, the Packers didn't face anything worse than a third and three in that drive. That's a victory in and of itself. They didn't put themselves in some kind of a crazy third and long where Nick Benito and these guys can just tee off and come after Jordan Love. So I think that part of that perspective, even though the drive didn't necessarily look the cleanest or the smoothest, You have to remember who you're going against and the current offensive line that the Packers had out there. I thought the fourth down conversion, Matthew Golden against Pat Sertan, a great play by the young receiver, good throw by Jordan Love, really clutch conversion there. You mentioned Marshawn Lloyd getting into the end zone for the first time since his college days. That was really good. Trey Smack has another really good night, a 59-yard field goal, a 51-yard field goal. the rookie kicker doing some really good things again in his second preseason game. The one thing that you'd say was disappointing, probably the most disappointing thing in the game, was the Packers' number one defense giving up that touchdown drive at the start. And to me, that drive was a reminder of how tough it can be sometimes to play defense in this league because it was roughly, I think, a 65-yard drive or 70-yard drive. But the vast majority of the yards were on two plays. Packers got him in a third down. I believe it was a third and five coverage breakdown and a big explosive play for 35 yards. And then a few plays later, the wheel route out of the backfield. It's tough to play defense in this league, especially against good quarterbacks. And Bo Nix is becoming one of the rising stars in this league. I thought it was one of those things as disappointing as it was to see the Packers defense give up that drive. It's a good thing that they're going to have that film to look at now and figure out before they get to where it really counts in week one because Bo Nix really took it to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't want to raise the red alarm or anything. I think there's still plenty to look at. Obviously, they're going to be somewhat vanilla defensively, but this game did kind of remind me a little bit of that Baltimore preseason game in 2019 where there's a lot of hype. We're talking about Zedaria Smith coming in, Preston Smith. I mean, this new direction they're going defensively in Matt LaFleur's first season is And then they go out against Baltimore, and Baltimore kind of kicks them in the mouth. And it ended up leading to the defensive starters all pulling the team together afterwards, that phase together afterwards to talk about it inside Lambeau Field in the middle of the night. Not that you needed that type of wake-up call, and I don't think it's also to that level. I mean, Lamar that night played like two series and was unstoppable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nix just made some nice plays in Green Bay. Obviously, he was on the receiving end of them. I mean, his touchdown pass, I mean, that's prototype.
Speaker 2: I mean, what..
Speaker 3: What he did there, I mean, certainly you could play it better defensively, but he showed so much touch, so much poise on that. And I think one of the things I kept thinking about in that drive was Sean Payton during that draft talking about, yeah, it's fine that Minnesota took McCarthy. We wanted Bo Nix no matter what. That's who we were getting no matter what we did. So obviously it's turned out pretty well for them so far.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 3: But Packers defensively, I think the big thing that I look at this thing is okay, you're going to have exotic pressures. We're going to see a lot of different things from Jonathan Gannon's defense, but winning with four is going to be important too. And Green Bay kind of struggled with that a little bit in this one. And then obviously from the turnover aspect, the second team unit, huge moment for Mark Perry, but defensively that first team unit is still trying to look for those opportunities. Something we can kind of keep an eye on now going into the regular season.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just to your point about winning with four, I sort of felt like Gannon kind of challenged his guys on that first drive, right? He's not going to draw up a bunch of stuff to try to stop Bo Nix on the first drive of the game. He's going to challenge his guys and see what happens. And unfortunately, there were two explosives that bit him. The interception by Perry was really impressive. It was in that sequence at the end of the first half where Smack kicks a field goal. Then you get the interception and another field goal right before halftime, which is how the Packers built the lead. I also thought it was good on the offensive side to see Tyrod Taylor throw a touchdown pass. Will Shepard with really nice footwork. I don't know if I've seen two officials discuss a call live during the game as long as they did. It's one of those things. I mean, we're sitting there in the press box going, just call it a touchdown so it's automatically reviewed and we'll get this thing figured out. Like, I mean, we don't need to take three minutes discussing it. But anyway, it was great footwork by Shepard. A really good pass by Taylor. I thought that was good to see because we had talked last week on our last show heading into the game about wanting to see that sort of that number two group on offense put something together a little more effectively. I mean, helped by the roughing the passer call with Taylor over there by the sideline. But that was a good throw by Taylor and a good catch by Shepard.
Speaker 3: Okay, so a couple things here. One, huge moment for Will Shepard. This is a guy that was signed just before training camp last year, made a good bid to make the 53, ultimately ends up on the practice squad for a majority of the season, comes back this year. It's actually his first offseason in Green Bay, and I think he's had some big moments. Not as tall, not as lengthy as Isaiah Nair or Christian Watson, but you stand next to him.
Speaker 2: The guy's got size.
Speaker 1: He's not far behind those guys. in that regard.
Speaker 2: And he's thick.
Speaker 3: So I think in talking to him afterwards in the locker room, you could tell what that moment meant to him. He played at Colorado. That's where he finished his college career. So he mentioned there was people in the stands that were saying, you know, go Buffs. And he appreciated the people that still kind of remembered what he did there. But secondly, the other moment with... the penalties I think is very important to key in on is, yeah, Land Clark's crew was, you know, throwing around the hanky like everyone.
Speaker 2: Had a cold. I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: But it does show you, if you can win that battle, how critical it can be in the formulation of a football game, right? I think Green Bay, for as many flags as there were, Denver was getting just pelted with them. So I felt like that little bit of a learning lesson can be a reminder. I mean, Cam Acord kind of talked about it on Saturday, too. you got to play clean, especially in the special teams phase. I mean, that can have a huge impact in terms of field position and wins and losses. So plenty to look at from that perspective. And then, as you also said, I mean, a feather in the cap of Tyrod Taylor showed nice touch on the touchdown pass to Will Shepard. And again, I felt like he was only 17 passing yards, but the way all three teams, first team with Love, second team with Taylor, and then when McCord came in, They all were able to have some success, and you could feel that energy in the locker room afterwards.
Speaker 2: Guys felt good about this one, and they should.
Speaker 1: And a couple last thoughts on the game. You mentioned special teams. I talked about smack earlier, but we saw Pierre Strong Jr. with a 60-plus yard kickoff return. We saw Sky Moore field a punt at the 6-yard line, get out across the 20-yard line for the offense. Those are no small things. And granted, we don't know if Pierre Strong Jr. is going to be the one returning kickoffs come the regular season. But I thought Cam Acord's special teams unit took another step forward. We saw, for the most part, clean play in Pittsburgh. I think there was maybe one penalty on the special teams in Pittsburgh. We saw a couple of dynamic returns in Denver that And again, a nice step forward for those units.
Speaker 3: I couldn't care less about the kickoff returner in this particular case. I thought Pierre Strong, give him so much credit, 68 yards. What a great showing for him, a young man that is trying to make this roster. What was so encouraging to me, talking to both Strong and then also talking to Sky Moore on Monday, the blocking on the kickoff return. I think there's so many times that we put so much of it on okay, who's the punt returner?
Speaker 2: Who's the kickoff returner? If they're not doing well, it's all on them. It isn't. It comes down to blocking. It comes down to scheme.
Speaker 3: And I felt like, you know, Pierre mentioning that he knew he was going to break that big one because of how the Packers blocked it the first time. They missed one block and he ended up getting stopped at 24 yards. The second time they made that block, he got into the open field. He said it's up to him to finish it from there. He had to beat the kicker. He had to beat the rest of that unit to be able to get it to the end zone. But to be able to have that thing blocked up the way it is, regardless of it's strong, regardless of it's Savion Williams, regardless of it's, you know, Sky Moore, Bo Melton, who have been pretty much the ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All those guys are going to be able to maximize those chances if they get it blocked up like that. That is unbelievably encouraging for me because again, we focus so much on kickers and on long snappers and on holders and punters and especially in, you know, returners, but it really is the other 10 guys outside of those positions that that are oftentimes dictating the penalties, dictating the blocking, dictating whether or not you jam something up. Sky Moore mentioned one of the reasons why he took it out from the six on his punt return that went for 16 yards. is because I believe it was Catano Ladapo and Pierre Strong, how they had wiped out one side. So he felt like he could be more aggressive in that case. All those things fit together to having special teams that not only aren't hurting you, but also helping you win a football game. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And certainly there's a major difference in a real game between having to fair catch a punt on the six yard line and getting that ball out across the 20 for Jordan Love in the offense. So, um, The final week of training camp is underway, and I want to turn the page to that. But first, let's hear a quick word from our sponsors. Sirius XM NFL Radio delivers hard-hitting analysis and up-to-the-minute NFL news that true football fanatics need 24-7, 365. Did you know Lambeau Field is just one of our state's many wonders? Start making unforgettable memories on your next vacation. Discover the Apostle Islands and more at TravelWisconsin.com slash wonders. Welcome back to Packers Unscripted. All right, Wes, the Packers were back on the practice field at Nitschke Field on Monday for a full pads practice. The joint practice with the Arizona Cardinals is coming up on Wednesday. The preseason finale against the Cardinals is on Friday. Quick programming note, this will be our only show this week because I actually have to be gone on Thursday. Between the joint practice and the preseason finale, I have a little trip to make and I'm going to go out and get back and But it will not allow us to record a second show this week.
Speaker 2: So if you're wondering when Tucker Craft's extension is going to happen.
Speaker 1: There you go. That was what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Great minds or bad minds.
Speaker 1: Because it feels like it's inevitable at this point. So, yeah, we'll have a Tucker Craft contract extension to talk about on next week's show after I return. But, all right, this Monday practice at Nitschke Field. Pretty spirited.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You and I got into it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Emotions running high out there. But some of the pushing and shoving and whatnot aside, I thought you couldn't have asked for a more impressive showing overall by the Packers defense and specifically– by two guys with the number one unit, Edgerin Cooper and Keyshawn Nixon. I thought those two guys were shining stars on the practice field Monday.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I've said it since 2022. I just, I love the way Keyshawn Nixon plays this game. And I understand fans frustrations and all these other things and how they, but the guy legitimately, if you just pull yourself back, he's been the same guy since day one. Nothing has changed with Keyshawn Nixon. It's like a, it's like watching like a prism, right? And which way the light shines through it. It's still all the same. And, and for him, like during this competition, I understand there was some words said and whatnot. And I honestly think most of them in a joking, humorous type of dry tone, but this guy doesn't shy away from competition. He would have never been in a position to play over 800 snaps on defense in each of the past two years. if Keyshawn Nixon wasn't afraid to go out there and play the game of football. Yeah. Like he's, he's good with it. And to see how he responded to this, I mean, competitive pass deflections in this practice, the two minute drill, he's, he leapt up, by the way, fourth down, you know, it's like, okay, they're just trying to make something. He made a play still happen for the defense and had the whole sideline in front of him after he made that pick. Uh, I've said it once, I've said it again, until Keyshawn Nixon is not on this roster, Keyshawn Nixon is going to help this football team. And especially in this particular practice where Benjamin St. Juice was down with the hamstring, and it's going to be Brandon Cisse and Keyshawn Nixon with the ones, and Carrington Valentine and Damani Jackson with the twos. With Nixon getting the full helping of first team reps, I felt like he definitely maximized them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was really impressed with Edger and Cooper. He nearly had... the what might have gone down as the defensive play of training camps. He steps in front of Tucker craft on one of those quick hitter type throws to the tight end and look like the ball kind of went right through his hands. I mean, it would have been, it would have been a pick six on a pass to Tucker craft, which Tucker craft has been really tough to stop since he got back into 11 on 11. And, uh, and before that Cooper had actually deflected a pass, uh, on one to Kraft and actually got an incompletion there. Then he almost has the pick six. And then against the run, we see him knifing into the backfield a couple of times to get to Marshawn Lloyd for what would have been tackles for loss if it had been live action. We're seeing, we're seeing the, and it has to happen quickly, right? But there'll also be this process throughout the regular season. But we're seeing a young player like Cooper. He's learning a new defense. He's got a new linebacker partner there in Zyre Franklin. it's coming along, right? Like he's, he's, it's, it's like the sprouting is, is beginning here in, in late August. And I think, I think this linebacker pair, I said it before, right in the early stages of training camp, I think this linebacker pairing of Franklin and Cooper is, could be really, really special for the Packers in 2026.
Speaker 3: Opposites attract. That's the one thing I've been thinking this entire camp. I mean, Quay Walker is an unbelievably talented first round caliber worthy inside linebacker who did a lot of good things in Green Bay. But I think when you look from a pure playmaking aspect, Edron Cooper is on a different level. I think this guy has, there was a reason why the expectations were so high for him coming off of his rookie season, because we saw the various ways that Jeff Halfley could use this guy. Now you have Zaire Franklin, who not only is he more your traditional old school inside linebacker.
Speaker 1: Thumper.
Speaker 2: Thumper.
Speaker 3: I like the way that he kind of infuses his personality into a defense. Like you mentioned in the intro here, there was a little bit of feistiness, a few scrums that happened. Zaire Franklin is always in the fray. Very interested to watch him on Wednesday. I'm sure he's going to be throwing his body around a little bit too.
Speaker 2: But the guy is not afraid for him. He is a football player.
Speaker 3: And to have his toughness, his experience, and his tackling ability mixed with The best attributes of Edron Cooper, which I think it emphasized in that will spot and being able to also have some options coming on the blitz, I'm just really excited about what they have brewing there. And I've said it once, I've said it again a thousand times. To have Isaiah McDuffie behind them and Tyron Hopper behind them, there were a lot of years where either of those guys would have been starting on this defense in the 2010s at the inside linebacker position. but Green Bay's been so deep there now and has guys that are defensive rookie of the year caliber and had an all-pro a few years back in Devondra Campbell. It's been more difficult to find a pathway to the starting lineup for a lot of those guys. It's going to get even more difficult now with this move back to a 3-4, but all that being said, Green Bay not only has two guys they really believe in, it's fortified behind it too.
Speaker 2: I just think there's a lot of potential with that group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something to be said for what I would consider a more traditional pairing, which is when you have a linebacker duo where one guy's a thumper, the other guy's a chaser, right? And sometimes it felt like, and as you said, Quay Walker's a really talented football player. Edger and Cooper, also really talented. The two of them together, sometimes it felt like the Packers had two chasers on the field. They didn't have the thumper and the chaser combination. That's what makes me really intrigued about this Franklin and Cooper pairing.
Speaker 2: And one other thing, too, Tyron Hopper is behind that group.
Speaker 3: Um, when you talk about thumper, I mean, you want to talk about somebody you can like emulate and he already has that type of skill set to begin with.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Holy cow.
Speaker 3: Is that guy potentially going to take a lot from that as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No doubt about it. Well, Joint practice coming up, preseason finale. I'll get your thoughts here.
Speaker 2: You know the best thing about this whole thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We didn't even, and I'm not saying you don't have to now, we didn't even talk about Trey Smack. Guy went four for four. Made a 59-yard field goal. Isn't that kind of a cool thing to not have to be like, wow, we led the show with the kicking situation? The guy just went out there in Purdue.
Speaker 1: He did it again. He did it again.
Speaker 3: Again, it just goes to show you there were so many positives to take out of that game.
Speaker 2: Now you have to build it.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody said, came Acord said to, I mean, it was, you know, good performance.
Speaker 2: What's next. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like I felt like that game in Denver was exactly what green Bay needed coming out of that game in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Take it home. Mike Spofford.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to get your thoughts here before we go. Cause as I said, this will be our only show this week because of my family travel plans, um, joint practice Wednesday, preseason finale on Friday, um, What are you looking for? What do you want to see? Because this is it now. I mean, and these last two pieces, a joint practice and a preseason finale, when you're talking about now the joint practice is really the last tune-up for the starters to get ready for the regular season. The preseason finale will be that final evaluation in terms of selecting the roster with the roster cuts to 53 right around the corner. So there's a lot that's going to be taking place this week, but what do you have your eye on? What do you want to see?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is just like the, the under dog, dark horse type one that I'm kind of curious about Josh sweat being activated off PUP. I'm not under any disillusions that he's probably going to be in team, maybe not even in like one-on-ones, but I thought that was a really interesting storyline here going into this, because if he does happen to work at all, uh, both for Zach Baku, but well, a, and also, uh, Jordan Morgan, you want to talk about a potential really good test in that type of setting. Two, probably the biggest storyline we've had since the start of training camp to this point has been Tucker Kraft. And Tucker Kraft said that first interview when we came back off PUP, his goal was to be on the field and producing and practicing against the Cardinals in that joint practice. Probably not going to go in the preseason game, but he felt like that would be really good work for him, especially from guys that aren't trying to take care of him, you know, like Green Bay is. I mean, there's a little bit more fear factor there a little bit. I think this can be a really good work for him as he kind of tries to cross that last notch, you know, before you go into this thing. And then certainly just from a pure storyline standpoint, I think it's be really fun. I'm sure there's going to be some Bo versus Max Melton reps in practice.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Got to imagine you're going to schedule those up too. And the last thing I'll say, considering it is brother versus brother, Matt versus Michael floor, and a lot of fun little barbs and things like that in the media this week. But you want to talk about being able to build a plan with somebody that you trust. Uh, I don't know if the, this seems to me like a picture perfect way to have a joint practice between two head coaches that have that trust and familiarity, not just a friendship, not just a competitive friendship. These guys were lived in the same household. So just seeing what that practice is like, not saying it was just going to all be pretty and everything's going to go well, but I just feel like there's going to be a little bit more synergy with it than maybe what we've seen from some of these in the past. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And getting back to the comment earlier about Jonathan Gallant, Jonathan Gannon challenging his defense against Bo Nix in that opening drive in Denver. I'll be curious to see in this joint practice, because maybe, you know, he opens up the playbook a little bit more. But also I think, I think in the same vein, he's still going to challenge his guys to generate a pass rush because everybody's wondering, okay, where's the pass rush going to come from until Micah Parsons is back sometime in October, whenever that's going to be. So, you know, Lucas Van Ness, Baron Sorrell, deny Dennis Sutton, who's back from from missing some time with with the heat related illness. Brenton Cox Jr. Like these are these are the guys that I want to see against the Cardinals in this joint practice setting. OK, what are they going to be able to do? What what can they generate? How difficult can they make life for Jacoby Brissett? And how much how much of it is going to be Gannon playing it straight up? And how much stuff is he going to be dialing up in order to make that happen? Now, standing right on the sideline, as opposed to like a bird's eye view, it can be a little difficult to decipher all of that during practice. But that's what I'll be watching for. And I'll just be curious to see how that whole pass rush rotation and who can accomplish what out there against the Cardinals. That's what my eyes are on.
Speaker 3: Oh, and by the way, Jonathan Gannon coaching against his former team. Many of whom, those guys actually played for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to know some tendencies, I think.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to kind of know what Jacoby Brissett's looking to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Although, I mean, and who knows, maybe he'll get some tips from Matt on Mike LaFleur's offense and maybe that'll work to his advantage in this.
Speaker 2: It should be a fun one. It's going to be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be neat. I think everybody will be wanting to get that picture of the brothers, you know, Matt and Mike, you know, next to each other and maybe Bo and Max too. So I know you've, you've written, you've written about, about that brotherly story when they've met on the football field before. This would be the first time for Mike and Matt, of course, as head coaches with Mike now just taking over in Arizona, but probably won't be the last.
Speaker 3: I also, you know, Matt made that comment about, well, you know, we've, we have coached against each other, but man, you go back and look at those photos when Matt was an offensive coordinator, when Mike was an offensive coordinator and.
Speaker 2: That like, it kind of hits different, man, now at this level.
Speaker 3: I mean, as happy as they were and as I'm sure proud as their parents are, there's only 32 of these jobs. And to hold down two of them at the same time, in addition to the fact that it's only happened three times in NFL history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say, it's just the third brother pair.
Speaker 2: And I believe it's just the fourth overall that there's been brothers that have been head coaches in the league, in the NFL. So, yeah. So it'll be fun to watch. I'm excited for it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, with that, we'll call it a wrap on this edition of Packers Unscripted. Be sure to follow All of our coverage of remaining of training camp with the joint practice, the preseason game on Friday night, we'll have it all for you on Packers.com. For Wes, I am Mike. Thank you for tuning in, everybody. We will see you next time.