Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Are you guys being funny with your paper?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why what do you mean? It was like so much paper. Scuba was bringing us our sonic and there's so much paper. Good cook. I thought you guys were making jokes.
Speaker 4: This looks like a ravioli. What is this?
Speaker 1: Scuba? Help Ottie out here?
Speaker 5: The buffalo chicken bites. It's almost like an impanada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it kind of looks like that too, better.
Speaker 5: Texture than like the like the traditional sticks that I've seen in other places.
Speaker 1: It's really really good. That is cool.
Speaker 5: It's got a ranch to dip it into.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried.
Speaker 4: This does look good.
Speaker 3: Oh and a peppermint.
Speaker 1: How much to drink the whole ranch? Box?
Speaker 3: To drink it?
Speaker 4: Amy, it would be like dipping a shot.
Speaker 3: I can. I I'll use the whole thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you have to do a shot.
Speaker 3: How much? How much you have?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'll do it for twenty whatever.
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 3: I just how much do you have?
Speaker 1: You said how much do you have? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why's you sailing that?
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, because I guess you could bend mommy I'm good.
Speaker 4: Twenty bucks, I'll do it right now.
Speaker 1: Fifteen chugging you guys mesched that what up?
Speaker 4: No, Amy did?
Speaker 3: I did not? I would have done it pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Fifty what'd you say?
Speaker 3: Fifty bucks?
Speaker 4: A whole cake and begas.
Speaker 3: It was a huge slice of cake. It wasn't a whole cake, but it was so big that it was for sharing and it was right. Yeah, it was before I worked here, when I was in my sales job and I was still definitely the least paid person at the table, and my yeah just brought up like, oh, I wonder if someone could eat that whole thing? And then I said so how much? They collectively started throwing money on the table and it ended up being over two hundred dollars and I was twenty four.
Speaker 1: That was like they took advantage of you because you didn't have any money.
Speaker 3: And so I ate it. Yeah, and I got the money and then I met up with you in lunchbox.
Speaker 4: How much was how much cake? Was there? The full cake?
Speaker 3: No, it was like a big slice of chocolate cake, like at a nice Vegas restaurant, you know, so probably like you.
Speaker 4: Know, so it wasn't even that big for buddy.
Speaker 3: Because it was thick and like layers of icing all the time. I felt sick. We had just had a huge meal, Like it was not ideal, Like they.
Speaker 1: Saw your vulnerability and hired you to do a bum fight. They did they apparently Tampa show, there was a bum fight outside there and people got in trouble. What I mean, So I did a show on Tampa and apparently somebody hired two homeless people to fight each other because they call them bum fights, and they had to like call cops because they had a bum fight out of the theater.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners hired them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's our listener, but just somebody there because what they said that somebody said they're doing a bum fight outside, so the cops and I was like, bum fights. I haven't thought about that forever because it was awful. Het they shouldn't they should never do that. But I just need to say that name because what the brand is. Sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like Lunchbox watched a lot of those I did. As he's eating his buffalo.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're gonna put it up. I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, you got drinks for all of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did you know my drink I never told you?
Speaker 1: Is mine a water? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Water?
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, I got the ocean water.
Speaker 1: Bringing on in post Malone lost fifty five pounds by cutting soda from his diet.
Speaker 4: I saw that on TikTok post.
Speaker 1: Malone man fifty five pounds. His soda is so bad. It's so good, but it's so bad. It was in the Joe Rogan Experience. Post maloneo. His birth name is Austin Richard Post added that he occasionally rewards himself with ice cold soda if he puts on astellar performance. Do you know what I've been eating after shows when it's a good show, Eddie? I know, you know. I don't say anything.
Speaker 4: Don't think what it was.
Speaker 1: Oh, I order it every time? Now order I have it ready, I mean asked for it after shows. You won't know because you have you haven't been at like a post show back.
Speaker 4: Oh I got it? What I got it? Do you want to say it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Smelk and cookies, yeah, all tip cookies and milk.
Speaker 4: I mean he turns into like a five year old after the show.
Speaker 1: He gets his warm milk and it's cookie said. The book's not warm. You wouldn't the milk is cold, you would warm it though, No, I wouldn't warm it. I like it cold.
Speaker 3: That only if you feel like you did a good job, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or if I just survived. But what I like to do is I take a bite of the cookie and then pour the milk in with the bite of the cookie and then let it like saturate and then chew the cookie up. Saved me from dipping the cookie and the thing and losing part of the cookie in the cup.
Speaker 3: Smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blue light glasses don't help with ice train. Study says that's crazy, Amy, Thank you you fell for another one.
Speaker 3: Amy, No, I mean I feel like a lot of us have warned them.
Speaker 1: Not mean I haven't.
Speaker 4: Well, I have, so that wouldn't be a lot of beach You.
Speaker 3: We know who I learned that from. Who we trust for a lot of things is Bobo. I feel like that studies wrong. Bobo's always right.
Speaker 1: Adding a blue light filter to your eyeglasses may not ease ice train. We didn't plan for all this food to come in right now, going ye, me.
Speaker 3: Too, So it's actually perfect quote.
Speaker 1: We found there maybe no short term advantage just to using blue light filtering spectacle lenses to reduce visual fatigue associated with computer use. Yeah, there you go, So we've been better.
Speaker 3: Lie, I'm so glad I bought those.
Speaker 1: I checked my husband's phone and found messages of him calling me ugly when you first got together. Now I'm questioning everything.
Speaker 4: What why would he say that she's ugly? And then there together mail?
Speaker 1: A wife has been left devastated after finding old messages on her husband's phone from when they first met, where he told a friend he thought she was ugly. Who says that though even ugly? Jane Lewis, forty from New Jersey, checked her husband's phone with his permission last month, but she was left heart broken. She found a string of messages from the start of their relationship. Bragg into his friend about an ugly chick who wants me so bad. That's terrible anyway. Yeah, he wanted to describe how he had to just make out with her a little bit to keep her happy.
Speaker 4: What should she like?
Speaker 3: And they're married.
Speaker 1: The Sprinkler technicians sent the vile messages six years ago, but the couple went on to Mary in twenty twenty one. Are you okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just cold, so you're itching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like he had since a rash cold. Is it that cold in here?
Speaker 4: Nah, guys, today's not bad. It's other days of men.
Speaker 3: Something's happening. Maybe I'm getting sick.
Speaker 1: I got some allergy thing happening. Jane's husband described how she met this ugly chick at the grocery store when she worked there, oh my gosh, saying she would do effing literally anything for him. He told us friend he moved in with her, but didn't find her attractive like the hot girls he sees all the time. Jack then went on the way to say that he believed that he could get any girl, but most hot chicks are stuck up anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, he sounds like real teach.
Speaker 1: Jane said she immediately confronted her husband, who was mortified and made the excuse he was trying to make himself feel better at the time. The mother of three set of confidence has been shattered, and that if she found the messages earlier, she would have left him daily mouth. How would I cope with this? If I were the dude and it was me, I would say, Okay, this is what I would do. So if you're sented this to this buddy of mine and maybe he has a sister. I'd be like, well, I just finish date in your sister. And I just didn't want you guys to feel like she wasn't My new girlfriend was hotter, but I wanted you to feel like I was, like in a worse situation something like that.
Speaker 4: Just trying to cover up. Yeah a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and she'll she'll do all the things your sister wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: They didn't say that in that, but holy crap, Amy, what is she says? You do anything for me, not like do all dirty stuff that she won't do.
Speaker 4: That's okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no way, Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 3: I am not more certain that's what he was referring to.
Speaker 1: Right, do anything for me? No, No, he wasn't referring now what he I don't think that was really it. I think that's where your mind went. But good.
Speaker 3: Can't be the only one my.
Speaker 6: Mom went through.
Speaker 4: There you go, you're happy about that, Amy, You yours in lunch boss's mind are the same now?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: North Carolina guy went three hundred and thirty one thousand dollars on his first try playing a lottery. Just crazy Lunchbuck's your thoughts. I don't I don't need a mic.
Speaker 2: I just I don't understand how that can happen, Like, how are people so lucky? Like it's just so frustrating when he does that on his first try. He it's like it's like a slap in the face of those people that play over and over again. It's like insulting and I don't understand. And then they gonna gonna keep playing? Are they gonna retire? Like what do they do?
Speaker 6: Like imagine if you won three hundred and thirty one.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars on your first try, Oh my gosh, I'd never stop.
Speaker 1: You just spend it all back probably, But why you just won the money, that was the whole goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'd probably spend it on something, because you know, you start playing when you're like eighteen. Most people, I mean, I was playing when I was sixteen.
Speaker 6: I'd have Dad buy me some lottery. Dad, here's twenty to give me a scratcher.
Speaker 1: I used to go to the horse track, go in act like I was with some older people and then just have people bet for me because I couldn't do that at the horse races. But I don't think. I think if I hit I would probably still play, but not a lot because that's a big one three the goal three hundred thousand. You're not gonna hit that again. That you hit. So you did your thing. You came, that was your goal. Now you can move on.
Speaker 6: You guys think I'll hit a big one one time or not?
Speaker 1: We hope so we don't.
Speaker 6: What's a big one one hundred thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think you will.
Speaker 6: All right, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: One day.
Speaker 1: God, you need to invest a lot more into it. Then up your eyes.
Speaker 6: You know I've been investing a lot.
Speaker 1: Let's do voicemail number one please.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning studio. My question is for Bobby.
Speaker 7: I'm sitting here getting my Fantasy league all set up, and I.
Speaker 8: Was wondering if you guys are going to be doing the Draft Chains podcast twenty five whistles again. I loved it so much last season and I would love to have it happening again. Let me know. Thanks.
Speaker 4: WHOA, that was out of whistle whistle.
Speaker 1: We're back today. Baby. Episodes up, first episode, season two, twenty five whistles, go get it and we blow whistles. So yeah, there you got my muscle put in the ranch.
Speaker 4: Are we doing a fantasy team league?
Speaker 1: I mean in our own friend group?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when is that?
Speaker 1: I can't get in too many. I can't I start rooting against my own players if I have more than I have two teams, and even that's a lot for me, because like if I have Christian McCaffrey and somebody, and I'm playing somebody with Christian mccafrey in the league, I'm just I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough. It gets hard that way.
Speaker 1: So but the league, it didn't start for that season until like the second week right or first weekend September. We're getting close play number three, please ray.
Speaker 8: I have a bone head story of the day. If my husband's a police officer, they recently had to go in a full police chase after a police wreck with another pedestrian. But the fun fact is that that person led a speed chase on a grannymobile, a little red grannymobile, and they were going and chasing him five open hour down the road and had to full on pin him on his little granny scooter. So pretty funny. Thanks for love the show.
Speaker 1: That'd be funny to see as long as nobody got hurt. They can't just tackle him walk up beside him in handcuffs. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: A couple of things.
Speaker 1: Number one, I have, out of the sixteen big cities, what do you think are the safest big cities? I got two here, major cities, safest, HM, New York, safest, all big. So it's gonna be crying a lot of them, but safest big cities. Yep, yep, you're there. What you're saying, say it?
Speaker 3: What did you think I was gonna say?
Speaker 1: Trust me?
Speaker 3: Something in Montana?
Speaker 1: Big city?
Speaker 3: Big a city there, the biggest. I know something. Something you think.
Speaker 1: There's a city in Montana that's big.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've never been.
Speaker 4: I don't know Missoula.
Speaker 3: I know it's probably not highly populated, but it may.
Speaker 1: That's what a big city is. I have a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm trying to think. Hold on, you thought I was gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I thought you're gonna say Boston, Boston safe. Boston and Dallas are the safest too. See this is probably bring a food in hereverybody's like drunk on food.
Speaker 4: Now I'm scared, attracted, distracted.
Speaker 1: It's like thanks after Thanksgiving. That's all right, that's all me because I said bring it in like the Sonics here and I'm bringing in. We's stout the poor show. Okay, let me do a couple more things. Then wedding drama erupts as a bride explodes. When a young boy wears white, a couple is no longer speaking.
Speaker 4: So he was wearing all white.
Speaker 1: We think the kids getting kid. You know what, he probably is.
Speaker 4: A virgin, Probably a kid.
Speaker 1: We hope it's not being so serious about your freaking weddings, especially about trivial things. A new groom took dreaded to seek advice after heclaimed his wedding day was ruined by the wearing of white by a guest a groom. A groom complained, it's rarely a dude.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought he was complaining because his bride ruined it.
Speaker 1: After the twenty eight year old groom said he and his now wife were married recently. They had a strict no white dress code. The reception was going well, and tell us my wife was walking over to the bathroom with their face held in her hands. I was that's what was wrong. She told me that one of our nephews wearing white jeans and a white bow tie. These people need some real struggle in their life, so they know this is stupid. Yeah, I'm not even giving me more time with this one. A woman is shamed because she would not give up her first class seat to a ten year old. I wouldn't either. Well, you paid for that, yeah, and you paid a decent amount, like a significant amount.
Speaker 3: That's the rest of the story.
Speaker 1: Well, Paul Harvey, I got it for you here, the rest of this. That was the rest of the story. On an international flight, a twenty three year old woman was set to enjoy the frequent flyer perk of a first class upgrade for her thirteen hour flight. Instead, there was a couple who had gotten first class upgrades, which meant they'll leave their ten year old back in coach. You know what, parents kick rocks, go sit and coach.
Speaker 4: That's the decision they made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when asked to give up her seat for the kid, she refused. I said, oh, we can give you a first class on a different flight. Then she's like, no, this is a thirteen hour flight. Yeah, and you gave me this one. And she said that. People nearby were like, I can't believe we wouldn't give it up for a kid.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, this is no what they do if they want the kid to have the chance to be up in first class, Mom and dad rock paper scissors, yep, and they go back to coach and the ten year old gets to enjoy with the other parent. Yeah yeah, or the kid or the kid.
Speaker 1: I mean it said by himself. It's ten, that's probably right below the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Twelve thirteen on a plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean sit by themselves on a plane, the fans the person to sit next to them.
Speaker 4: That's true. I've never sat first class. How is it up there?
Speaker 3: Amazing? Yeah, especially on an international flight, which I only got to do it because when I went in my twenties, my fourth grade boyfriend was working the ticket counter at Delta and he hooked me up. I had a coach ticket and he's like, I didn't even know he upgraded me. He just said he like, and then handed me my ticket and he said enjoy the flight. And when I board it, I still wasn't paying attention. And I was so young. I was in college. I was flying over to see a friend that was in college over there, and when I boarded, they said, a welcome is Moffett. Would you like orange juice Mimosa Champagne. I was like, okay, I only had it on the way there though on the way home I was coaching. It was a miserable.
Speaker 1: Is it the only time you flew in first class?
Speaker 3: Well that on a thirteen on an international nation.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: Remember when we did went to do family feud, they flew his first class. M hmm. And there's been times when I've gone to like if I've gotten an upgrade, but there's been like short flights like an hour or the worst is like, hey, you're upgraded your first class and it's on a tiny plane, so there's it's literally the same seat, you're just in the front.
Speaker 1: Closer to the right, and so you're like you just get first DIBs on the small bag of chips. Cool, thanks latchbox first class. I ever been there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just family feud. And I got both meals because they offer you two meals. I'll take one of each. They're free.
Speaker 1: It was awesome they gave you both meals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was like how much are they and they said free us, I'll take both because I was if they cost money.
Speaker 6: I was gonna take none of them.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't gonna be surprised they gave you both though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean first class. They are not going to tell you no. I mean, you're you're the head of You're the your first big dog. You're what, You're the big dog, like you're the cream of the crop, like you're up at the front. They spoil you because they want you to spend more money. You spent more money for that seat. They're gonna give you whatever you want.
Speaker 3: It is interesting how they bored first class first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't want those the river raft through my first class.
Speaker 3: No, it's awkward because like you're ever. I don't know, it just feels like it's like, Okay, I'm not I don't want I'm here because an upgrade er I had. It's because I paid money, right, and so I'm just like this is embarrassing. But everybody's walking back, but I don't care. I feel like it's like I feel like they're like, oh, I look at this.
Speaker 6: Don't you.
Speaker 2: I mean, when I walk by first class, I look at him and I'm like, well, usually I fly Southwest and so there's no first class. But when I went to North Dakota. We felt flew Delta. There was first class. I walked by every single one of them, suckers.
Speaker 6: I look at him. I wonder what he does. Oh, he's already on his laptop. He does some business.
Speaker 1: Like driving by big houses. You're like, how did they get to get the house? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like when I walked into the airport, there's this stupid girl. She was video blogging.
Speaker 6: I'm going on vacation.
Speaker 2: Shit, I'm going a video blog And I'm like, does anybody know who this chick is? Then she was on my flight. She was first class. I guess she has the following. I don't know who she is.
Speaker 7: I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Should board them last, so it's not awkward.
Speaker 1: No, she don't want to sit in the airport. It's like sitting in that Uh. But then you're loost in your chair and they are like bringing you crab.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: But don't you get annoyed with the the the normal citizens like like calumbing you with their suitcases and like looking into your drinks and looking at you. Because I mean, I stare.
Speaker 6: The peasants. Yeah, you stare.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, when you're a peasant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I'm a peasant. I stare at the first classes. I'm trying to size them up, figure out what they do, how they get.
Speaker 3: To that, Like like, how did you handle it when people walking past you?
Speaker 2: I was like, put my hand up, I don't look at me, guys, I'm busy and I laugh when people immediately get on they start pulling out their laptop and there they got charts up, and I'm like, stuff.
Speaker 4: They have a life.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible shows show and who are they trying to do the show for people?
Speaker 6: Just walking back?
Speaker 1: Everybody else is consumed with.
Speaker 6: Like I have a big deal. I'm a big deal. I have a big job. Like look at me.
Speaker 2: I got a graphs and charts and lines and pies and you know those one of those the column ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a spreadsheet, like no skyscraper chart. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: That's not what it's called bars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one of the bars that go up just a graph grah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying like I have those up, and I'm like all right, or or you got the old man that still.
Speaker 6: In the good old days.
Speaker 2: He's reading the newspaper and he's got to say that business section.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, you.
Speaker 1: Think he's flexing business.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what they do. That's what first classes is a.
Speaker 2: Flex And I would love to flex man, because I mean it's pretty cool looking when they're up there.
Speaker 6: But you got that stupid.
Speaker 2: Vlogger girl whatever she was video bloging. She had had a drink on her thing and her husband's there, and I was like, okay, so figure out who was no idea blonde? Heared a chick And when they were checking out the counter, they're like, oh, you know you filming tune? He goes, I just do what my wife says. I was like, that sucks, but they're probably getting a free.
Speaker 1: Vacation, possibly depending on her following.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she had like a real camera, not like a phone like, she had a camera on a stick, like a like one Morgan uses one of those over there, and she had it on a stick and oh look right their part Wait, all right, cool.
Speaker 1: Let's pause for a second to do a little mid roll here. All right, we're back. Is Scooba bringing more drinks in here?
Speaker 6: Next door?
Speaker 1: I think, oh all right, all right, hey you buy the boy smiled it brother law send me ready have that? Yep. I don't remember what this was, but I sent it to Mike and hadn't put it in go ahead.
Speaker 6: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 7: Sitting here? First day of school for the razor Hogs here? But the only thing that case some cool calm collect is going in is the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: It's good stuff. It's the best show out there on the radio.
Speaker 7: I'm a bro By lever, I'm a bones lever, you know what I mean, Like it's my show. But now I know why they just freaking boom, here's the contract. Because I can't just dive all in to some Bobby Bone show because there's a freaking commercial every five seconds. I can't. I can't even listen to the Bobby Bone Show because all I hear is day commercials. Like I want to listen to Bobby Bones, Sprinkle some Eddie, some Amy, all the crew Man, Biby Bounce, love It, play a song, great transition, and then it's just let me see if it's still going on. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't hear if it's still going on.
Speaker 1: Because you're on my speaker.
Speaker 7: But dude, there's so many commercials.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna do? About it, like, I just want to listen to you.
Speaker 7: I don't want to listen to freaking like commercials.
Speaker 4: There you go, who's trunk?
Speaker 6: Who is that drunk guy?
Speaker 4: That's brother drunk brother in law?
Speaker 6: Oh that's really your brother in law?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought it was some drunk dude on a Friday night.
Speaker 1: To be funny, like, dude, what's up. Some local stations will play commercials out on top of us, even after we've done the commercials already.
Speaker 4: That's dirty.
Speaker 1: I know what we should do is just charge eight times the amount and play one minute one minute of commercial That's not a bad idea. I don't think anbody's gonna pay that.
Speaker 4: There's only one way to find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they aint gonna let us find o.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the answer to that is, meaning what do we do twelve minutes of commercials an hour or something like that, twelve or thirteen minutes of commercials an hour? But it is free and I understand too. We need the commercials in order to stay on the air, and we only work with, you know, brands that were comfortable with, But some of the commercials they buy aren't even us working with the brands, it's just something different. So yeah, there's eventually there's going to have to be some sort of change in that. I wish we're like old school nineteen twenties, we did every commercial.
Speaker 4: Why don't we do what like the streamers do where you're like, all right, you want commercial free pay for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how do you? How do you There's no no, there's no platform to do that.
Speaker 4: Ben mout mister, that's not don't say money to that, Okay, don't do that's.
Speaker 1: I don't say that.
Speaker 3: For me to tell you something, but I don't know if I should tell you with the mic on or off, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why would you ask me a question? Do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll just tell you real quick, but off so you can say it on something that I learned that another show does. I learned it at boot Morning Show boot Camp.
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 3: So they load up a bonus podcast every day? And I said, oh, how long is it? Ten minutes? I said, oh, okay, our poshos we do bonus, but it's like thirty half an hour or some typically, and the only people that get that content are the people that subscribe to a paid app that's part of their I don't maybe I know I don't either, but that's what Eddie was just saying. I was like, oh, there's radio shows that are literally doing that.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also like I just didn't want to not only okay, so version of it as only fans like Patreon. Patreon will be an example of like it's just content, so extra content. So like radio, it is matter, radio, video whatever. This is where people are watching us on video. Now those two is on the radio or podcast.
Speaker 3: But like, I don't know who's getting the money exactly. I just didn't want to. I didn't know if that was like cool for them to do or not, So I didn't want to out them.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's either way. Yeah, but it's not cool or not cool because they're huh.
Speaker 5: I was a station like Kalos and La Frosty, Heidi Frank Sho or it's Heidi and Frank.
Speaker 1: They charge their listeners for everything.
Speaker 3: Who gets the money?
Speaker 1: They get the money, They're they're loaded, they get it.
Speaker 5: They have a whole stake in that, and they make a ton of cash because it's only like fifty fifty cents, but he times that by like one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: No, I hear you, But are they on a it's cumulus. That shallow show.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about is syndicated, very big.
Speaker 1: So okay, hold on a second, and I should take a dollar. I've never taken no, no, no, here's I'm never taking avantage of our listeners financially. I feel bad when we do charity stuff. That's how but I know we have to do it, and I know I want to do it. That's this platform is for. But I always feel I hate mess people's money. I hate so I never want to charge people anything. I wouldn't. I wish I could do shows and tickets to be free.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: What's your rain? Gum drops and dogs spoke English? That would be nice to right, but at a thrill world. So if they're doing a show Heidi and who now it's just Hidi and Frank, I believe what's wrong with your boys?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: My my allergies? Okay, my nose, it's fine, it's I lost my voice. I've been mowing the lawn for like five days, because when I came back from Hawaii, it was like it was like me.
Speaker 1: Like, why have you mowed for five days?
Speaker 5: My grass when I came back, I had behay like field grass. So when I came back from Hawaii, after like a week and change, my grass was up to my knees and so I had to mow it over and over and over and the mower kept conking out.
Speaker 4: And it's been a hell of a week.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, buddy. So, yeah, allergies are crushing me. Yeah, Eddie's always wiped out by allergy. It's always a bad time right now. So how do they charge money? If the if so for the whole podcast coop.
Speaker 5: Of Steve, Yeah, so the podcast, so you can listen to the live show, but everything in post is on like their app, and I think it's like ninety nine cents a week or a month. So it really doesn't hit your pocket that much if you think about it. Cause we all buy apps on our phones anyways, for games or whatever, iaps, and they charged in that purchase, like if you want to.
Speaker 1: Like, did you guys know they were called that my stupid Okay, good good, okay, Sorry, I'm sure that's an advance. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 5: Sorry, yeah, it's okay. So, like when you play like Fortnite, there's iap's you got a suit or whatever? Or in your basketball game skin.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I spent plenty of money in them. I just know it's called IP in.
Speaker 6: That pridges ip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they and I used to know all the different layers because I was so interested and I was like, wow, they're making a killing over there. But like I think, as basic as their podcast, you can only get it if you if you are a member of the was the Frosty Heidi Frank Show, and you would pay that money and you'd get all this access to their show. And then they had other things that you could pay money for within that app to get more access.
Speaker 1: And that's all because their salaries.
Speaker 5: Were okay, But they made their killing based off of these app purchases.
Speaker 3: See, I know other it works in. I mean, like I know casters, they're not on radio. They don't have a show on the radio. They're just people that have a podcast. Like I know, they have their normal podcast as commercials, and then they have a premium package where you can buy it and then not listen. But I had just never until when I was there in Dallas, I had never heard of a show that like is getting paid by their company to do that and then separately doing the post to get a su us. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We have in our contract if we're doing audio like they I mean, that's what they pays a salary for. Yeah, and they should, because we can't just pop off and do content that we're contracted to do and then all of a sudden start charging for what we are supposed to be giving them.
Speaker 5: Well they do is the company will probably take eighty percent. You get twenty percent would still be a decent amount of cash.
Speaker 1: You know. I hear you, and I think if you work together that'll be fine. Yeah, but I definitely understand.
Speaker 3: Well, that's when I was like, oh, y'all are charging for that? Seems to be doing like an hour show extra content like no ten minutes. I was like, okay, cool what Yeah?
Speaker 4: But do they do cruises?
Speaker 3: I probably, I don't know cruises.
Speaker 4: They can broadcasts.
Speaker 3: No, I think they do. This is a very good show.
Speaker 1: We just text me the name. I'll beat the judge of that about Ernie?
Speaker 3: You like him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh got it?
Speaker 1: Got yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're good show. Yeah a scuba Yeah, but now everybody knows it. Yeah into that, Hey, can you mark this in the clip so I can send this to my friend from this moment on got it? Can you do that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: From is it possible? From this video?
Speaker 4: Now? I did?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I got a message last night and when have you guys helped me with this? So I got the little the little heart or the little number one sign And it's from a guy who does radio who I don't know, but he does a good show. And his name is Tino Cochino.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, that's awesome, dirty tim What wait, what's his first name?
Speaker 1: Tino?
Speaker 4: Tino, dirty Tino?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: That's his name dirty?
Speaker 3: His name is Tino Cochino. And he said what.
Speaker 1: But why do you say?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Translated is dirty?
Speaker 1: Oh it is get the Spanish?
Speaker 6: Spanish?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: Dirty Tino?
Speaker 1: Hey good? He said, Hey, my girl and I are planning a Labor Day weekend get away to Nashville. I feel lam asking, but I don't know anyone out there. What's must see? Place's best hotel to stay? Ay of my would be great? So I want to say, I was just gonna send himself, but I don't know anything. And my answer was, let me ask. I'm lame, and so I'm asking Morgan, you seem to be the most connected. What's cool? What are your answers? Give me three hotels that would be cool?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So I'm sorry, go ahead. Hey, you're eating Yeah, but sonic in your hand.
Speaker 4: Can do everything. Figure it out. It's on me now, Okay, now it's on you. Now it's on Morgan.
Speaker 1: He's eating Sonic and turning his back to me and he's like, I'm good man, go ahead. The Graduate, Omni okay, which on me?
Speaker 4: The one downtown? Got it?
Speaker 3: And Thompson Bobby?
Speaker 4: What those?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Thompson would be good. There's a Bobby Hotel, tom.
Speaker 4: So the three are the Graduate, Thompson Hotel, and Omni Hotel Downtown.
Speaker 1: Okay, boom? How about this must see places? Restaurants?
Speaker 2: Give me three restaurants, Oh, Blanco, sixty Vines, Chili's.
Speaker 1: Is cool, and House of Cards.
Speaker 4: That's the magic trick.
Speaker 1: I'm going to punt on House of Cards for like, people come from out of town. We had fun there. But I'm gonna say restaurants. I'm pretty I'm pretty dialed in.
Speaker 4: What you got? What's the optimist.
Speaker 1: OPTIMS office is really good. The Italian Luogo is awesome. Louogo, the Italian place.
Speaker 3: I was like like the part of town to hang out in, at least for an hour or two. You can walk around. I love twelve South, Like you walk around. There's shopping, there's like you can try five dollars donuts.
Speaker 1: That cereal bar dollars donuts, five.
Speaker 3: Daughters five daughters donuts. And then also you can stop at Bar Taco and sit outside and have a taco to margarita and people watch. I like, I just like anything on twelve. The Frothy Monkey's a coffee shop if you want coffee over margarita. But yeah, Morgan put up a whole blog, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a whole Nashville recommendation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's that's wait.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait he needs you chicken?
Speaker 1: What about? No, he doesn't. I got a friend named Eddie. He sells chicken.
Speaker 4: If you want the chicken, I can deliver it.
Speaker 3: Meet him at the corner of where would you meet someone to deliver their chicken.
Speaker 4: We'll find a spot having healthy Ye, corner of healthy give up three bar bar type places.
Speaker 6: Bar type places.
Speaker 1: Okay, the w the hotel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a bar in there.
Speaker 4: Pushing daisies.
Speaker 6: It's an underground margarita bar and.
Speaker 1: Mmm a pearl diver At a Boy is a good one, dude. An awesome bar by Steve Away East the Stadium, dude. It's in the East Nashville.
Speaker 2: One of the oar me like a streaker.
Speaker 1: Wife at a Boy is dobe, dude. They make you tell what I don't know if his girls his wife or not.
Speaker 5: They tell you you tell him what you want, like what you like, and they make you there's no menu. And one of the old Crow Medicine show guys his girlfriend works there. It's a really and it's only in New York where they moved one here.
Speaker 1: It's a die bar.
Speaker 5: It's hella cool.
Speaker 4: Please send them out a boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you just did.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there any other category that I need to fill?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're at at a Boy and you're already on the East Side and you want to grab food, go to like you could do dinner at Lachland Table and then go down to add a Boy for a drink custom drink.
Speaker 4: There's a trampoline park up north, pretty good.
Speaker 3: They can do some waterfall hikes. Oh yeah, hike those are close by Percy Warner the Stairs. They could also go to Arrington Vineyards, the Great Point.
Speaker 1: You go watch the son set from raised apartment. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Another good hotel is the one I was leaving when I my Uber driver hit a person walking across the street. One hotel. That's a good hotel. One.
Speaker 1: Oh, who's on first? Got it?
Speaker 3: One hotel?
Speaker 1: Okay, you can mark this now the end? Boop, thank you?
Speaker 4: Oh I did that? We just sent that to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please do that. Okay, that's gonna be. You want to do the TSA pre check question can help you on a first date? Sure that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was originally I saw it on Hodah and Jenna somebody was on there talking about it that like on a first day you should ask if they have TSA pre check because if they do, it's a really easy way to know that they're not a criminal or the government has clearly screened them for multiple things that you might need to be worried about. And I guess if they've just never gone through the process then doesn't really work for you the way it helps you. As if they're like yep, I'm TSA pre then like boom, you know, they've been screened for certain things.
Speaker 4: I just had dajav. I feel like there's a pile on this or something. I've heard this.
Speaker 3: Before, maybe Hoda and Jenna.
Speaker 1: Maybe we do so much content, but that specifically you didn't know cha twice in three days, like I don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't know that I've ever said that one.
Speaker 4: Because that's that one. I remember remembering that. That's pretty good. Ere we did the background check for.
Speaker 6: You the end.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys again. A new episode twenty five whistles up today. You guys, have a great day. We will see you tomorrow.