Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Who Wants to Go to the Four Seas Trends Orlando. Me, baby, my name's Jack, that's Miles and four Seasons baby, and we've got the Four Seasons baby here. We booked them.
Speaker 2: It's her Kate. Kate is the name of the baby.
Speaker 1: I believe we're sharing the name of a two year old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, all docs, all docks. A thirteen month old baby.
Speaker 1: Baby is privileged.
Speaker 3: Also that the parents are doing the most already, they're going on to the Today Show.
Speaker 2: You know, it's ready a whole phenomenon.
Speaker 1: They're like a bougie balloon boy parents. They were like, we know exactly what we were doing.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And they got a deal with the Four Seasons Orlando.
Speaker 3: I feel like, right, yeah, I mean they said they've they've sort of hinted at.
Speaker 2: Things and he's coming.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna talk so like contact of the Four Seasons, So we are. For anybody who didn't see this video, it's just like a nine second video, my favorite type of viral video, one that you can see very quickly, and it's just a mom saying, who wants to go to the Four Seasons?
Speaker 2: Orlando, and yeah, just listen to it here. It's really it's it's it's cute or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: I have a question for everybody who wants to go to the Four Seasons.
Speaker 2: Orlando, and so it's it's it's really the gesture.
Speaker 3: It's the gestures they make it the baby.
Speaker 1: So it's like a shirt but unbuttoned dad. Who uh. Some people are like he's hot. He's holding a baby that is thirteen months old, just full baby, like not there's nothing toddling about this baby. That's that's just a.
Speaker 3: Baby baby in a baby as a baby version where it's like baby, he's just in a white diaper, nothing else. That's like berber baby ass baby and baby the gerber baby ass baby. Like when the question is posed, all of a sudden, there's like this flicker of adult that comes over their face, like self awareness. So like you might see the baby referred to as fully conscious baby, because that's what some people are calling it. And then it so it answers by going me and raising their hand and then like immediately like it flickers away and then it's like fully baby again, like starts like yeah, back to baby. But it's I've heard that describe Julianne Moore. There's like a profile of her, I think in The New Yorker where they talk about how she like has this magical thing where she can like go into public and change her appearance where she doesn't look like Julian Moore anymore, not like with a wig or something, just like her face and like energy changes and she's not Julia Moore. And then like when it's time to like turn it on, just like something changes inside her, like energetically. What that's hey, man, it's the magic of Julian Moore.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, all right Julianne Moore.
Speaker 1: And uh, I feel like we see that in this cliff, Like the baby just momentarily is just like yeah, I guess we could go there. I mean, let's think about what it's gonna cost. We got to look at our budget for the summer. Like that looks like the shit that's going through the baby's mind, but like you know, it's psyched. And then back to baby. It's kind of the video.
Speaker 2: Everyone everyone loves it.
Speaker 3: I'm I take I take offense to people saying this might be the cutest baby on the internet, but that's because I don't post mine to the internet because if I did, it would be over for this baby.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying that you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to hurt other babies feeling I mean truly your baby. But I'm saying, are people saying this is the cutest baby on the internet.
Speaker 2: People are saying shit like that.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, that's fine, that's fine, tough guy, Huh, Okay my child, Okay, yeah, okay, okay, okay, Rolling Stone, I might have to knock on your door pop out on you real quick.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know. Like the picture like this kid is already I guess a's sensation.
Speaker 1: I guess it's sensation. I guess it's sensation. Fine. What did Pat.
Speaker 3: Benattar say that she was the most beautiful child she's ever seen?
Speaker 2: No, Well said that about my kids.
Speaker 1: So so there you go. Take That'll hold that called that Kate Well? Uh speaking of Pat Benatar or not speaking of Pat Benatar unfortunately, because I don't think Pat Benatar appears on So. Apple just released the top ten albums of all Time, rounding out they've been doing for the past couple of weeks, like rolling out their one hundred albums Best one hundred albums of all time. The top ten include The Abbey Road, Purple Rain, never Mind, Good Kid, Mad City Blonde by Frank Ocean, and number one and this is kind of a fun, a fun choice that I've never really heard this one be ranked as like the best album of all time the Miseducation of Lauren Hill very number one, beating Thriller, which sits in the number two slot.
Speaker 3: Such an interesting list. I mean I think that that album is great, but like the number one album of all.
Speaker 1: Time, all time? Yeah, this again to me.
Speaker 2: Reeks of what we call outrage bait, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, any list is going to be yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 3: This one especially, I mean okay, Like it's like one of those things where you're not mad at it because I'm like anyone who's heard the album's like, yeah, this is great. Do I listen it front to back and think every song on there is a banger? No, not personally, but I get it. I think it's a seminal album for sure.
Speaker 1: That part where she says she's getting mozzarella like a Rockefeller, well I was that. That was like the moment for me where I was like, holy shit, she's the best is this?
Speaker 2: Holy shit, do your ones? Holy fuck? But yeah, people do not like this. People don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah whatever, you know the fact that Good Kid, Mad City is the Kendrick album like that, I've always been a big defender of that being his best album. Uh you know, Yeah, Blonde one of my favorite albums.
Speaker 2: Blonde, Like we're saying, I mean, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I think Blonde's a fantastic This just feels like, this feels like one of those lists that like me and my friends would have came up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it feels like. So the the like, even though this is just a PR stunt contrived to promote Apple Music, like the voting directions from the person who organized it at Apple said, we challenge everyone to not vote based on your favorites. You're invited into the panel because you have music knowledge beyond what you listen to when you're on the elliptical machine.
Speaker 3: This is Ebro. This is what we're talking about. Ebro said this from nineties. Ebro Dardan from seven Yeah yeah, who has a show with Rosenberg and shit, okay, that's it's him and Zane Lowe who like run like a lot of the creative at Apple Music.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is, but if.
Speaker 3: You saw Ebro you probably would. I mean, he's just kind of the face of Hot ninety seven in New York.
Speaker 1: Eber. Oh, yeah, it's it's still like I don't know, Wait, how are you supposed to rank the albums if you're not ranking your favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're like, okay, look, my favorite album is, you know, Voodoo by DiAngelo.
Speaker 2: But I guess I'll say that's number fifty eight if.
Speaker 1: I have to, like, how are you do? You? Like run it through some like beauty ratio machine and it tells you what is most pleasing to the human year Like, I don't. I don't mind it because it's like just a thing that gets people talking about art, which I think is fun always. But it does seem like there is a consistent position in all these like art arguments where people are just like there's some objective truth about the quality of art and you know you're wrong, and it's like, no, this is just a you know, a pull of humans interacting with human created artwork, and it's messy and it's basically just measuring which of these things provoke more of a response than other humans.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, Like I get like, you know when you see like like I don't fuck with the Beatles like that, So I'm like, but I can objectively be like, yeah, those works.
Speaker 2: Probably deserve to be in the conversation.
Speaker 3: Like that's where I can sort of divorce my like idea of what my favorite is versus like what's the best? But I mean, yeah, there's also just I.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's hard for me to like talk about an album and say it's good if I don't like it on some level, Like I just don't objectivity to be.
Speaker 1: Like certainly like cultural impact and like the his its place in history counts for something. And obviously there's a lot of apings, a lot of like people are pissed that a bunch of different people, you know, Whitney Houston doesn't make the list. The one thing that I will say, they probably need to come out and be like, a, we fucked up. We actually just like forgot to put her on the list. Mariah Carey is nowhere on the list, Like right, that's you know, I'm not happy that like Rim isn't on the list because I'm an RM fan, But I don't think it was a mistake to leave them off the list, but like Mariah Carey's like that, that feels like they were just like oh shit, Like it feels like they published it and saw the first comment and we're like, oh fuck, we didn't put Mariah Carey out on the ye you know, like just based on like what is on the list, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like they almost had to put every artist that should be on like a TI one hundred and then been like, Okay, what's their most summinal album.
Speaker 1: Or something, you know what?
Speaker 2: I yeah, yeah, but yeah, because who's like a repeat on here? I don't think there's any radio I got a repeat. Prince has a repeat.
Speaker 1: Prince, the Beatles, and one other artist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so okay, I don't know. I mean this is this is inherently what's sticky about being like and these are the top one hundred albums. It's like it's just be like, these are Ebro and Zane, the top one hundred album Outcast.
Speaker 2: Is on there. Brian the editor of Quemonizing. At number forty one, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh it's Stevie Wonder, so the Beatles, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Beyonce and Radiohead are the only artists with a repeat.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Outcast, I feel like is underrated. But again, you know, I'm the old, elderly millennial who thinks r EM should be on there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I know you've already said that like six times.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying, where's our sitting. Well, God's into this tomorrow, and uh, you know, just check in about whether ri EM has been added to the list or not.
Speaker 2: Right, because they're they're like people on there, like I.
Speaker 3: Get the like, I don't know, man, like Solange gets in there before Mariah Carrey yeah or Whitney. Then you're like okay or like or fucking I don't know, Like I'm looking at all these artists like who why why? But also they're all like these are all just kind of like these are like all the albums like if you say you like music, you'd have like on your shelf, Like there's nothing necessarily like Deep Cut about It's like, oh, Rumors by Fleetwood Mac like yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, but anyway, good good on them.
Speaker 1: Never mind by Nirvana. Huh all right, deep Cut, deep Cut? All right, yeah, I respect it pretty cool, just like pouring through somebody's like record shelf pull Out never Mind by Nirvana.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Is this all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is about to change your life.
Speaker 2: Down ship, dude, what are you doing? Whoa dude? Okay, well turn down, turn that down. Man is born to run Bruce Springsteen's best. I don't know Bruce Springsteen's work enough.
Speaker 1: I don't know that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, okay, you know Ziggy Startist, I get that for Bowie kind of Blue from but like kind of Blue is like just sort of what you think about for Miles Davis, and then other people might.
Speaker 2: Say it's like bitches brew or sketches of Spaint.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Look, this is their music lists. Great, you've done the thing. You've collected all the top artists.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 1: I mean, Billy Joel's not on hare Bro Billy Billy Eilish is come on, Billy Joel, But Billie Eilish, come on.
Speaker 2: All Freed ain't on here, damn it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Creed, No Dave Matthews band. Uh what Dave Matthews has to get on there? What the fuck is this? Who the fuck is the Smiths man? Get fucking Dave Matthews in here? Now? All right, let's take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll update you as to whether Dave Matthews band has been added by the time we get back. And we're back and we have a little bit of an update not to the list. Unfortunately they still haven't added datement in this band. No, but we do have an update on the portrait of the mining billionaire in Australia. She demanded that the National Gallery of Art I believe take down her portrait and so the update seems like they're not taking it down. So it did not get her way on this. People were like, she donated zero point one percent of the operating budget, so she can go fuck herself. Also, there's an Australian comedian who is raising money to get the portrait displayed in New York's Times Square. He's crowdfunded seventeen thousand dollars. We will link off to his Indiego Go. And there's also like it's been on like Colbert, it's the most famous that this woman has ever been. Her global Google searches for her name are at an all time like just off the charts compared to where it was beforehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so fully strisanded yourself here, Gina Ryan Hart so hard to watch.
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like this is.
Speaker 1: This has been such a devastating response to her request that it's feels like it should now be called the Rhinehart effect stris in effect, Like I don't know. It was like so she had there was a picture of her house, and she asked that it be taken down, but like generally we like Barbara Streisan, right like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't I don't have any ill will against you.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like we should change the name officially to the Rhinehart Effect. It's a it's a better sound like I don't know, better sounding effect to me, And it also would be the most Reinehart effect thing to happen, because now it immortalizes this story and it becomes the story people tell to explain why they call it that.
Speaker 3: Right, Like, you know, I get why a mining magnate would invite more ire than maybe the person behind YENTL you know, but yeah, sure, sure, but yeah, really though, I really want to hear like what the inside of the Ryan Hart estate sounds like right now, because she's got to be absolutely pissing the bed over this, just mad, like.
Speaker 1: So many people she's blaming for.
Speaker 3: Such bullsheit my yeah, fuck look at the Google Yeah it's fucking yeah, it's pretty off the charts. But hey again, I think this is why I think this is the best way to ruffle the feathers of billionaires is make it known who they are and put them in the middle of our conversations because they they would love nothing more than to be faded like in the back, just being spooky, shadowy figures who do shit, rather.
Speaker 4: Than being like, who the fuck is this yo? They look like that, They're like, ah, stop cast your gaze my way. Yeah yeah, so sorry, Gina.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Amazon's Alexa will get an AI overhaul. Speaking of billionaires who people should be making art about that makes them uncomfortable, Yeah, presumably one that doesn't sound like Scarlett Johansson. This AI upgrade, I have to imagine.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine remember like when like there is different Amazon voices where it'd be like Chelsea Handler or other people that could like do stuff. It would be so funny if, like, ironically, Scarlett Johansson actually did one of those back then and it's like, right, oh, yeah, you can catch me there, but I own your voice. Yeah, I thought Alexa was going away and sorry for anyone who that triggered their machine because I saw Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this version will likely come with a monthly subscription because AI is incredibly expensive and inefficient, and it appears to like the aim appears to be to make a more conversational version of Alexa, not controversial, a more contray It's like the Dennis Leary.
Speaker 2: Of alexas it's just so wild because it's like there is some form of quote unquote AI being used to even operate this the normal version of it that people use anyway, you know, but I get that they gotta go fucking turn it up a leve them like, well, no, you can get it with AI. And what's the difference. It'll say like, it'll say shit like or like.
Speaker 1: And seem like a more of a person. But honestly, who wouldn't want a smarter version of the machine that's always listening and harvesting your personal information and that of your children?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so, Yeah, well that's.
Speaker 1: A stored data about kids against parents wishes to better understand children, and they had to like settle for millions of dollars out of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it'll I can't wait for this update where you ask it something impossible that they can't even answer, and it's like, be fucking.
Speaker 2: For real, Miles, Miles, are you for real?
Speaker 1: You know I can't answer that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you want to go on a data lexit.
Speaker 3: Stop being cheeky, you better stop getting fresh with me, Okay echo, Yeah, I don't know, like sure, super charged man, and then charge people a fucking fee.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one that I have that's like connected to like a speaker I have, I just all I do is just to tell it to do timers when I'm cooking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And then the other thing I use it for is to, you know, ask the occasional like trivia question or something that my kids want to know. And then also the only way I've ever told my kids that I love them is through Alexa. So Alexa tell the tell the boys I love them, and then I have to leave the room before she does.
Speaker 3: You're out of the room and you just scream it from down the hall.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday, May twenty second. We are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do wondering about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow bike
Speaker 2: Bye a doctor af