Speaker 1: Listen, lord, it's that time, bro, just that time when y you know, Like I can tell how I woke up today like I was. I was in an irritable mood man, like I was, like I was getting ready for it. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's my body, man, it's my body of my mom and my body and my mom. When you do something consistently, imagine doing something consistently every day. Okay, y'all have to wake up and get out of there, right, So imagine that's your practice. Right. So I've been doing something every since I've been m eighteen ninete, I've been doing something like that, and then all of a sudden, obviously you gotta stop it. But when you're in routine, bro, you don't like you can stop, but the mind and the body never stops. Bro. I'll be around October around like Lake Ship Si September. I'll just be getting irritable out on getting more energy out. Like right now, I can tell how I drove in here. I wasn't you know, like playful move and I was watching the game last night, had all the lights saw La D and my ship that shit green. Then I turned the red I go aqua and be as you're coming there, and you'll be like, what the fucking you won't like shut the door, be quiet, you ain't here? What's up? Mee me cool? Shut the like I'm in mold bro. Like you don't. You don't turn nothing nothing. You don't turn that off, bro, at least for me. Bro. It's yeah, it's been more like an energy for me. You know what I'm saying. What's up? What ship? So? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was in here telling the guys about how playoff mode. I don't know how it is for you. But do you still like around like playoff time or around like are you aware of your body and when you around those times? Do you do you notice anything in your makeup around playoff time or or beginning of the season. What do you mean? I mean just you your body changing? No, I'm what I'm saying. Like I was telling them Allie when I was coming in here, like I studied my habits. I you know, I studied me. You know what I'm saying, just to better myself, you know what I'm saying. And I noticed around late September early October, I get irritable. I was like, I go up and wait, I start you know what I'm saying, because I'm going from summer to and I started getting into a mindset. I'll go up in like you know, eighty fives. You see me get a little like being around playoff time. Like today, I was driving in and usually I'm you know, I'm laughing at I'm in mold right or what we're doing today. But at the same time in the light like today, now I woke up like like, yeah, it's time to get it. It's time to Like last night, he's still in mode.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Man, I was just telling Freddom Man and Nate Bro. Sometimes I'll be like last night watching the game in dark last night, like just like I was like, I was taking notes. I was you know what I'm saying, just locked in, Bro, just like, yeah, I ain't shook that yet, Like for me, I ain't. For me.
Speaker 3: Man, you're out here like, oh, I'm ten years of move, but my vibe is still the sign.
Speaker 1: What do you say on that line, July? Yeah, stuff like that. Vie is still the same. Do something for so long and you create a habit, Bro, you just don't turn that off.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Man, I was getting man, y'all know what time it is.
Speaker 1: Get this ship certain fast, certain faster, certain certain faster, and certain faster, certain certain fast. Certain it's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching again. You'm outside, We're alive. That's when you stopped product. We go back and we want let's get it baby, all right?
Speaker 4: Playoffs are set, Uh, Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Night play in is still going on.
Speaker 4: We still need to see the eight seed, but the seventh seed both advanced. So now you see the Boston Celtics are gonna face the Orlando Magic. I looked this up. Pallo in his career five and four against the Celtics over the last three years. Uh, Orlando was two and one over them this season. Jamn Brown's got a little bit of a knee issue going on. Here's your concern level for the Celtics going into this playoff series against the Magic.
Speaker 1: You nervous?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not really nervous about Orlando. They haven't been consistent enough, you know all year. I don't think you could be. If you're not consistent against the seeds, they gonna put you away because like they don't really got too much offense. Like I looked at them. They they so up and down on they are defensive team. They just are. They can't really shoot. They built on defense.
Speaker 4: And scoring for Orlando.
Speaker 2: Been hurt.
Speaker 1: Bro, they've been hurt. They have not had their full throttle train. I think a lot of boys miss. I think the one the Wagner's missed seventy thirty five.
Speaker 2: Like, Bro, you can't hand no consistency with you, forty five.
Speaker 1: Thirtyfier No, no, no, they play d But let me say something Whindale to me, he's the fact that when when Dale comes and plays like he did the other night, offensive rebound and put backs, being a force. Bro. Cole Anthony, when he comes in, he's a spark plug. Bro, they can get it going. Bro, they not want I said, are you nervous on something? I think they should. But you got to take every team at this point, no doubt. You don't play.
Speaker 3: Around with the team Orlando. It has been the one team that had number over the last two three years. Serious, you don't want to get his team to come out the point that's regular season. I don't think they're gonna take him light because is the playoffs, because the Seeds had the tendency to play down to the level of the last few years outside of last year, and I think they took him light. When they're going in Orlando, you know how we always talk about they probably out all night ticking, like then they go in there and get popped. But I think because it's the playoffs, it's a different ender, they're gonna be locked in, so so I think it go farve. Atlanta is good. I mean, Orlando is good enough to maybe get a game.
Speaker 1: Not two, not two games. Think I would even like I would even thinking of I would.
Speaker 3: Even think about not even playing Taylor Brown in the first round, like just to let him heal, because I think they're that good. You know, they didn't play without a lot of different guys do have the season. They stick still for Zingus, they gonna have him, Taylum. We already know White Pritchard, these guys, they this is an offensive jugger in our team. And we already know when they defense is locked in with Al Horford and.
Speaker 1: Many they tough the machine.
Speaker 3: They and Orlando gonna be overwhelmed because it's not you're playing against the defending champs, So you going in there like this is the defending champs. This ain't the Boston celjrics no more. This is the defending champs. And that's on there. They're like, like, you gotta damn there, play perfect basketball to beat them. You got no room for error versus them.
Speaker 1: So with that said, you play free. Yeah, but you got you all out at that point. If I ain't got nothing to lose, they're not gonna ball out. That's what I'm saying, Pat, But listen, playing free is one thing, but like believing you can win is another. Man. Listen, I've been delusion on and I walked in there and been thinking I was gonna beat these man, We're gonna beat these motherfuckers. Mother looking at me like, where are you talking? Well, you can't go in those series, man, So what y'all the champs, man, they ain't. They ain't the mindset when you're going up against some niggas who you know who can steam roll you, bro, you gotta going out with an equal mindset. Man. Fuck y'all, y'all can be popped. And guess what we can get it. If we can get one in Boston, we did our job. You know what I'm saying. You can't go in there like just the defending champs. We don't have a chance. And nah, bro, you didn't know that. They're not going in with that attitude the chance You got a man about that? What what have you done for me lately? That's what we're talking about today. Can y'all defend it this year? That ain't the attitude of the league. They don't got that attitude? Who only you got that? No, bro, they had You didn't had it at too. If I was the you didn't had that, I'm asking you, did you have an attitude that we could beat anybody? Yeah? But this is different errors what I'm saying. You think Palo going it? Hold on? You think Palo Cole Anthony. I'm talking about the sauce on the team. You think those two going into this looking at any other Celtics like, oh man, I don't know if I can get bad Derek. They need a champ. I think they respect them more than what we would respect. You know what I'm saying. I think they do.
Speaker 3: I think they just respect them like we might be disrespectful out of the eighth seed, like you know, they more respectful to that respect like like like like you know, we might be talking about like you know what I'm saying, we might not tap up as the A seed, like.
Speaker 1: Disrespectful that is as an a seed. Yeah it is. It is you got the wrong mindset then trying to come out No, no, but I respectful as an A seed. Our attitude like we feel like we the one seed as an A seed. You know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like we win one game, like I remember we was a hold on we were talking about sweep.
Speaker 1: We won game one. I think we lost the next floor something like that. I don't remember. It was one series like that. We won the first game. It was Ricky, we won one game and we're gonna sweep there. I was all for guy who was playing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just for contact. Jalen Brown was a full participant in practice Tuesday, and the expectation is that he will be ready to go for.
Speaker 1: Games by what two three games.
Speaker 2: To god.
Speaker 3: I mean, he didn't have surgery. You know what I'm saying. He didn't have surgery on the knee. So the only the news I'm getting on the knee is he had an injection. I didn't have that in the middle of the season and I kept playing. That was just on some I don't know what's that injection they put in there, that p r P boom boom boom that something, yes, And I mean I had that and I never missed no time, so you know, but whenever you get the injection is always a cost for concern, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: My knee was weak. You know, you got to strengthen the choir. But I got through. Yeah, man, yeah, I like that. I did. Ok. I was sitting too. I was the first round. I like that. I didn't even consider that till you said it. If you sat poor zingis yeah, bro, yeah exactly. But these teams are better this year too. Bro. I'm being dead as I'm looking for a better Indiana this year. You know, I want to ask you about Milwaukee because Milwaukee lost Dame. You know that's gonna change the dynamic. Yeah, who they got first round?
Speaker 4: Bro, it's Indiana versus Milwaukee the first round four five.
Speaker 3: Problem, that's gonna be a problem. I think Indiana gonna get them. They got depth. I don't know if they if Milwaukee can we with staying their depth?
Speaker 1: They got like a beehive, right, it's like seven eight it's like seven eight nine? Uh? They really? Who the second option is gonna be for what you mean, the Bucks, Brooke brook Lopez. Brook Lopez is the one person him and Kyle Kuzma has instant off of They're gonna have to pick it.
Speaker 3: Up, Kyle Kuzma if they got any chance to win it said, Kyle Kuzma got a step in this game.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about majorly, like him and him and him and him and Brooke gotta be uh make.
Speaker 3: Up the young but he the young guy, he athletic Kyle Kuzma. He didn't he didn't average. He didn't average twenty in the league before. So he gotta go back to that if they got any chance, he gotta be a force like he got this time for him to grow up. He you know, he ain't had yeah, but I'm saying trying to go to because he's been over that. He'd been on that young team over there in Washington, so that kind of setting back a little bit being around all that immaturity and all of that. So he got to get back to like where he was his mindset, where he was, you know, when he was around bron and the Lakers and all of them, to where he like, all right, I know what it feels like to win games.
Speaker 4: The introduction drop off though for them for the Bucks thirty and then after Dame fourteen points a game for for Kuzma.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, he gotta get back to if they're gonna he's gonna have to get to that twenty twenty two mark.
Speaker 1: He gotta get active, Yeah, real acting and they got twenty to twenty two points twenty two. He need to have like twenty twenty five in this.
Speaker 3: He needs to be acting, no, because I feel like, like, yeah, he can get you can hit threes, get to the cup, he can play make but he gotta he gotta get He gotta be more aggressive. He gotta be a little more aggressive, get to the line and not settle. Yeah a slash, you know, don't was just standing in the corner.
Speaker 1: He get the bad habits. You see the bad habits coming in from the bad teams. And I watched him play. He gets stagnant. I get it. They're trying to ball, move and ship. But man, listen, this is all out, you know what I'm saying. So I forgot Bobby Porters came back. That's a big key. Bobby's been big for them. But man, yeah, they got their hands full. You expect that to go seven Indiana, Milwaukee go seven. Damn Indiana gonna get him in like six damn word. Yeah. I just think Cayler Burdon, Uh. I like what I'll be seeing for him in the playoffs. He usually step his game up. He'd be like a different player in the playoff. He's more aggressive.
Speaker 3: He shoot the ball a little more to where I think during the season he a little more passive.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He likes Jimmy Butler to someone as far as like his production, like because when I seen him versus the Knicks, he stepped up, like his scoring like you know what I'm saying, where he was like during the season. He's looking to get Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. He more aggressive, and so I think his aggressiveness is gonna stifle the Bucks and they don't got no answer for him.
Speaker 4: Bet MGM has them as a minus two ten favorite to win the series over the Bucks. The Pacers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: That means a favorite, I know, but like minus two don't they don't tell, They don't say how many games and stuff?
Speaker 4: I think serious? Yeah, yeah, the money and then the other series out East the Pistons and the next that's one.
Speaker 1: I'm more just to get on right here, boy, listen, this is the prime time. This right here. I feel like somebody gonna get hurt in this series. If Tis lose this first Tims fired if he loses first round. Man, they're gonna have to let teams fired if they don't get out of the first round. I think they're gonna need a new voice in that fresh Yeah, they're gonna need so fresh air if Tibbs don't get out the first round. Based on this, and bro, look if they gave up the farm to make this team how.
Speaker 3: It is, and it ain't. It ain't what everybody thought it was gonna be. When you gave up so much to get mckill, Bridges all these first round picks and then you go get Karl Anthony Towns, an All Star, you basically just kind of depleted your depth. And when the trade happened, everybody was like, Oh, the Knicks and Celtics, Nicks, that's what.
Speaker 1: Everybody's gonna say.
Speaker 3: Everybody was saying it's gonna be Nick Celtics before the season started, but now it's looking like Knicks can't even beat nobody good. They owe for versus Cleveland, they oh for versus Celtics, they couldn't beat like what the top the Thunder. They off for Warriors, they owe for like a lot of the good teams, they like owing thirteen versus like top tier teams, something like that.
Speaker 1: And so they ain't showed me. So like, I think the writing is on the wall, like they gonna have to make a deep playoff run, uh for them to bring tears back. So he got to go to Eastern to the conference finals. Damn, Listen, I say this. You know, the playoffs is a whole nother It's a whole nother season. You know how you went and what people were doing in the regular season. Bro, you get to the regular you get to the playoffs, and you might see a guy that won't doing nothing and he might be getting money in the playoffs. So listen, I saw how hard the Licks played last year in the run they made. You know, I think if they gonna go out, Bro, he gonna go out on the shield. He ain't finna Listen. I'm actually man, I got Detroit in this man because he got Detroit to do because Detroit plays hard, bro, and they got a superstar, and they got a young superstar who won't smoke. He want the last shot, he won't. He made everybody better like bro he here the cracking players. J B should be Coach of the Year. We did not.
Speaker 2: Nobody had Detroit and none of them.
Speaker 4: Lists looked us up. They're a thirty winning proof Man fourth best ever. Guess what number one is?
Speaker 2: So you guys, I already know, yeah, look, I know one's.
Speaker 1: That nigga, that one that that that they jumped the jump? What oh three to o four jump? Niggas had trash bags went here and they came here last time? What happened to him? What? Right?
Speaker 3: Fuck man? I don't know if they win the series, they're gonna win. Somebody is gonna Whoever wins the series is not winning the second round because they're gonna be so beat up because the physicality of this series.
Speaker 1: It should be just gonna be the it's gonna be the most physics. Is gonna be the most physical series.
Speaker 4: Right here they face the winner of the Celtics Orlando Matters series.
Speaker 1: But they're gonna be so beat up. Seas Man, I'm telling.
Speaker 4: You and PD your point because you brought this up all year and looked us up. The Knicks. Their five starting players are in the top twenty five players in minutes and they have three of the top ten guys in minutes played this year. And as you guys know in the plass that Ben shortens out and you're playing eight or nine guys.
Speaker 1: They tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if Detroit could push this to seven, I think in a if it goes seven games, I'll take Detroit. Knicks gotta beat them in like five or six. If it goes seven, I think it's gonna favorite Detroit because when you get to that seventh game, that body feeling different than It's a physical series, and the Knicks ain't got no debt. That's gonna hurt.
Speaker 1: You think you think Detroit get one in New York, They're gonna have to. They're gonna have to if it's gonna go seven, So that means New York gotta get one in Detroit. Then I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean it's gonna I think it's it's gonna be that type of series. I think it's gonna be that type of serious, serious to you win on the road.
Speaker 1: But I think it's gonna be like it ain't a serious to you win on the road, you can win in somebody else's backyard. Yeah, that's gonna be that's that's that is the that's what my That's gonna be my second favorite first round series. It's gonna be my favorite.
Speaker 4: So let's move west now. First up, the Warriors advance that the Grizzlies very tough contested matchup Tuesday night they face the second seeded Rockets in the first down.
Speaker 3: You like that for the Rockets, man, I think we underestimate the Rockets, You know, we so hung up on the Warriors and they experienced playoff Jeremy, you know, Steph, I saw something though, Like I saw the Warriors worry me now because although they got experience, and although they got Jimmy Butler and these veterans, they relying too heavy on them two guys to play well because if one of them don't play well, it could be a problem. Whereas when I look at Houston, they got like about five or six dudes who get like seven dudes who you know that can have a big game like words have.
Speaker 1: These two have to have a big game. They have to. That's not the case with Houston, Like Saint good could be like fifteen and ten and then you got greed ain't men and you got so many Brooks can go off one night twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a number of guys that you they kind of more unpredictable and they well coached.
Speaker 1: Yeah they beat themselves.
Speaker 3: I'm not sold on just just being a gimme series for the wards, and I know they favored.
Speaker 1: It really.
Speaker 4: Let me let me take a look. But just while I looked this up last time, Steph Curry played the Rockets and know the regular season is different than the playoffs. One of Tenny at three points the game, David Thompson was front guarding him the entire game and was trying to shut him out and one shooting in that game.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna get a benefit of the doubt and I'm gonna go to go to state words because of the experience, because I know in close games the Rockets are still trying to figure out their identity in the playoffs setting when they get hostile and they get pressured.
Speaker 1: They ain't failed that yet, you know, so you think they're ready to take the next step, Well, this is the first step they this day.
Speaker 3: They ain't been a playoff team with this core. You know what I'm saying, ain't so we last year they weren't playing five year.
Speaker 4: No, the Rockets know they missed the playoffs, so they were like the ten or eleventh seed last year and another the second seat. So another team that made a big leap similar to this.
Speaker 1: So I just think he should be Cared of the year too for Coach of the Year. Picked him for Coach of the Year. He's my pick. Cleveland and Detroit. We didn't see Cleveland doing this. Yeah, we didn't have Cleveland doing this. Uh and I didn't. I didn't see Cleveland doing this, and I did not see Detroit doing this. I have Cleveland like at least the top three seed though no, I had Cleveland top four, and then I had Cleveland New York Like, damn, they're like this like they've been the last three years. Because Garland and and Spider, you know, I ain't being clicking those like we go back last couple of years, Garland and in spite of one clicking like they clicking this year, see you go get deanre from from Atlanta and then they started then Kenny had him just going in Garland, man, he really got four ash oars to me. Maybe, I mean it ain't no wrong, no, no, no, no, I'm saying I think you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When I'm watching from an eleventh scene to the second seed in the West, like the second seed in the West.
Speaker 4: And they were there for a lot of the season. To that second seed, they sat out there.
Speaker 1: I hear you, I hear like, damn, I hete I mean the Clippers in there lost his best player. James Hards should be up for most Improved this year. He on he he not most approved. He gonna make all n b A give hard all n b A. I'm saying he's improved his brand, Bro, James Harden Man, everybody was shipping on him talking about he went back in the box on everybody like, yeah, y'all must have forgotten dropped the fifty ball. He definitely kept the hell that ship down, Bro was going. So I got him All n b A absolutely should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he should be some wards.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, I'm just your question.
Speaker 4: The Warriors are a minus one ninety favorite to win the series over the Rockets, so they are favorite to fight being the seven.
Speaker 1: I like the young boy man, I'm taking I don't know why because if the Rockets can figure out the bouncing scoring and it ain't one person, who do you key on? If you key on Shang Guiney and not the twin and twin it off, then you start focusing on twining now, Fred, Like, bro, they got the pieces to get off. You feel me like it ain't like Okay, we shut Jimmy Butler DWN. They're gonna go to step we keep, we keep Jimmy know to Draymond gonna have to step up his scoring. What's my little curly head left hand kid? What's my man name? Jinski? He gonna have to step up. So I don't trust Moody. They finna put the pressures on on the little bit.
Speaker 4: They didn't play him on Tuesday Night.
Speaker 1: They don't trust him. Yeah, yeah, he don't look like he'd be in the flow too. Bro, you're gonna have to play coming in this series. He don't he the young buck that got the ride? How you gonna go from zero to We passed that? Bro?
Speaker 4: So who do you guys like in the series?
Speaker 1: Give me the Rockets man? Okay, yeah, I gotta go with the o GZ on this. I'm expecting next is to beat them, but you're gonna have to show me. Uh.
Speaker 4: Next up, the Lakers versus the timber Wolves, the three six matchup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this will get on too.
Speaker 4: Lucas likes playing.
Speaker 1: This will get on. Yeah, this is an easy one for me. Like you said, that's an easy pea. They're gonna They're gonna.
Speaker 4: Timber is one of the best teams down the final twenty games of this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lakers, man, are you looking at how I'm looking at it?
Speaker 3: I just think Austin Reeves is the X fact. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you think and uh Bron canceled each other out and Luca cancel each other out, then you got, uh, Randall and Bron canceled each other out. Nah, Randall is not canceling out Bron. Bron had nineteen the other day. No, but Bron Randall had thirty of thee But I don't think I don't think that's gonna be a cancer the best playoffs, the best. I don't think that's a cancel out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think he significantly is gonna out play Rando and Luca is gonna out play and cancel out, and they gonna cancel each other.
Speaker 1: I just told you you know what I'm saying. So how is is gonna get off?
Speaker 3: So cheke me through this and know what I'm saying, Austin Reeves is an X factor, Like they don't got no third wheel that's gonna put up the production that Austin Reeves can put up.
Speaker 1: Gonna it's gonna be days with Austin Reeves. Don't forget about chins over there. Yeah yeah, ship together, doll ship together, dogs reevaluate, rewind this, erase that tape to.
Speaker 3: Rewind, go ahead. Yeah, I like that matchup. They all play hard.
Speaker 1: Thinking just thinking about it, I think I think that Lakers ain't big in the middle.
Speaker 3: Anthony Edwards is not looking at Lebron and Luca like you know, he he admired KD, but he ain't gonna be doing all that with the them. He ain't gonna be doing all that, I don't think. So this is something different like KD is one type of OR, but Lebron is a different.
Speaker 1: OR than k D.
Speaker 3: And he ain't gonna be shooting looking at all that yelling and how you know, I just know I got feel I just got a feeling.
Speaker 1: You mean you wouldn't right, you wouldn't. I wouldn't what you just said, you wouldn't be looking at I already did that. I shaid you wouldn't. What you mean, I already what you mean and I did it? When what you mean? When when showed me? Pull it up on YouTube? And then is you talking about what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about you speaking for another man and what he gonna be like. I'm just saying I know what I did. I think he ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about an nobody. Nobody say he was scared of I don't think scared energy. He ain't finna be said? Why he not? So? Why he's not be a little more respectful about respect? You don't come in no little more respect. Guess what when you give respect, your ass go home. You get respectful based on.
Speaker 3: What Luca did to them. But they're saying cities niggas. Man, I ain't say that here.
Speaker 1: You gave off fear energy.
Speaker 3: I gave off respect, no respect energy. Lord, you know what, I ain't gonna talk tonight. I'ma just let my game.
Speaker 1: Do the talk. Nuwer that ain't how he who he's feeling good? He chopping and if they get the chirping, he chirping. You know what I'm saying, They're not gonna be Lucas gonna be chirping. And you think he not gonna chirp? Bro, listen to what you're saying. And you're not watching the games that you said. Now, you ain't watch Bro the whole year. I know. You know what's got me scary is that he's on this fucking technical list and if you get another technical then he go. Then he's gone.
Speaker 4: Right the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, but you still got to put it right. Yeah, I'm saying so and all of this. Yeah, man, man, listen, Man, if Minnesota's gonna have a chance, he's gonna have to come with that fuck you energy, fuck y'all energy. Yeah, I'm here energy for sure. That's what I'm saying. It ain't no no chance. Who got a chance? You got a chance?
Speaker 4: Minnesota got a chance, benam gm has. The Lakers is a minus two hundred favorite. Uh. The Timberwls are plus one sixty five to win the series.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a yeah. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. They got a chance. What you mean they ain't got a Lakers are five.
Speaker 4: Plus two fifty Robe.
Speaker 1: Just because you are now Lakers and five good, I already know the agenda. You know what I'm saying? All right, Yeah, they're gonna have to have pull a miracle robbed the wool Lakers and five and and dog ain't showing up, Lord ain't showing up on something like Yeah, yeah, I hope he yar is chirping. Oh, the whole wolves, all the whole Yeah, yeah, the Wolve's gonna be on. Boy, are you tripping? Boy like getting your Wolves? Yeah, Rudy gonna be out there, nas read Yeah yeah, you boy, you ain't watching the games? What man? Yeah, this is the game. Good young team, they're just not ready for this. Yeah. For what you like for Lakas the Celtics, Nigga like the Lakers, the Celtics. You like the Lakers, the Celtics. Aura over there that Lakers. I'm just saying they got how you like to put your Lakers ship on niggas? While Gold in here today, your dude, he wants to go back to the tape because you nigga like you, you huge, like nigga nigga, you ever nigga had a pomp poms Laker pompoms all earlier in the year away, No way, I said, with Bron doing at forty, that ain't no pomp pomps.
Speaker 2: That's what I did the next day, Gonna be scared of these niggas.
Speaker 1: Bro ain't scared of nobody. Hey, man, go check that Obama clip. Well you better recognized, boy, you all niggas better recognized. I'm that deal, right, Obama clip? What's that? Yeah? See, man, go ahead. They don't love ship, Yeah, they don't love island somewhere. Man.
Speaker 4: All right, next matchups, the four to five. You got the Nuggets versus the Clippers.
Speaker 3: I'm taking this ain't a hard one for me. I'm taking the clips on this. I'm rolling. I'm rolling. They lost Mike Malone. That's a big factor, though. You lose your coach, your general. No, I ain't going.
Speaker 4: They won their last three to end the season without Malone. Just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who they play? Look it up? NBA teams? Yeah, weak ones. Three NBA teams that they won. Man, going, now, you.
Speaker 4: Going Houston, Memphis, Sacramento, three playoff teams.
Speaker 1: Good, But I got the Clippers Kawhi and James Harden, Right, now the time when they get down to them, when the players don't work it, we go on ones. Like Hardest said, and they got the most ones over there with Pole hard or who got ones over there in Denver? They got one. I ain't got no one got He's been here here at the line. He ain't watching the games, out the line up, watching the games. Man, the man hurt that he was back. I know your boy, Bron Brown, Bron whatever. Then you call him he got some one and the ones what you're talking about? One Bron's got ones, boy one, I am.
Speaker 2: He had it on the corner.
Speaker 1: If you out there on the looking the ship here, dunk your grass, give you some work, pull up, put you in the realm.
Speaker 3: When they got too many people, that got a guard out there for the clips, you got to Bondie Whodovich.
Speaker 1: What oh my goodnes ain't seen them all year. Chris Dunn is a dog. We're talking about the playoffs. This is a dog out there on the dog dog dog christ Chris good you know he on the defensive, cracking dog.
Speaker 4: This is the closest in terms of just uh where Vegas has them slated.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Nuggets are a plus one. Oh five favorite so very very closely.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm taking the clips on this.
Speaker 3: James Harden got something to prove in this Playoff's not got a feeling.
Speaker 1: Give me the clips. Oh he took the clips after all the over. No, I'm just assessing you're sitting here talking and ship you mean, right, man? Like Nuggets Booms feel like they just lost ship. I feel like they just lost something though lost man, they actually are slowly deteriorating the nuggets they finelsh just getting and once Joker gone, it's all at the bottom. Is gonna fall out for real? Because if you're gonna depreciate assets and do that, let us know, bro, Like you know what I'm saying, Like Joker playing at a bro. I don't think they understand the magnitude of what this man is doing in the league and his not even his his presence, but his play, his in the way he affects all five guys that's out there, bro, Like it's on another level of light man. So yeah, yeah, I think going into this series, I think the Clippers are playing a lot better than them. But this should be this series.
Speaker 4: I like the definitely all right. So it's the end of the season, we're going into the playoffs. There some certified awards.
Speaker 1: Let's gid it.
Speaker 4: So I want to hear your guys just pick first up, who's the cracking player of the year. Let's just pick one.
Speaker 1: Who do you guys? White Man? I'm going Kobe White, Chicago Man. It's a great cracking. He was consistent crack, he cracked. He cracked a lot when people didn't think he was gonna crack. And then two to be on the Chicago team when you lose at Levine, who was scoring there? You know what I'm saying, kind of like your leader the year before that, the Rosen you know what I'm saying, Like he came in and just filled the void of cracking. Its like, okay and nobody cracking. I'm gonna get cracking. So I got him as the president in the winner of the Cracking Award to twenty five NBA season, Kobe White. Salute Tar, help.
Speaker 4: My dog, twenty a game for Kobe White. Yeah, a great season.
Speaker 1: Crack cracking. Ooh, that's a good one, Pete. Because he cracked. I'm gonna give a crack. I mean he did it with Lebron and Luca out there, like, so you be able to get that off, like, man, I'm going Reeves and you know what too, Austin Reeves believes it like y'all might not believe it. All right, Oh, y'all got this on me because he figured the best to put a battery in his back. Boy, he got a he got a nuclear battery and his ship. Boy, he's powered. You feel me, He's powered by due power something you feel me?
Speaker 4: The Internet was loving your guys's analogy of Austin Reeves playing with the energy that he's playing the Internet love all right. Next certified Award, who's your most Improved Player of the year?
Speaker 1: Oh, must improved player, Most improved. I'm gonna go Evan Mobley.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna yeah, Ticket put that battery in his back before the season started. He elevated his game. That's the reason I feel like Cleveland is number one seed.
Speaker 4: Let me let me ask this when you just if someone was just looking at the box score in his stats, it's not a big jump season this season, But what did you see that that made you feel like he's most in proved his energy?
Speaker 1: Well, his activists his second and third effort when I washed him broke, He'll go up, get a tip, try it again, it get tipped out, don't get it. Run the flow, block a shot, run back, dun't like he Like, I didn't see this much activity out of him. He's the difference when they be Boston and Boston. If you watched the turnaround, he hit two threes. It was confident in taking him. He was. I think he got missed matched on or d White a couple of times, you know, like he was just his activity to me stood out versus the last come. He elevated his game to all star status.
Speaker 4: Sixteen game winning provement from last season.
Speaker 3: Is so that like right there just as enough for me because we felt like he made the leap, then the team would make the lead.
Speaker 4: And they have and then and they have next up Coach of the Year, Who do you guys like as your coach of the year for the certified awards.
Speaker 3: Like this is a tough one for me because there's about like four or five coaches that really deserving of this award, you know, but ultimately I went with email you donkeya doka uh the Rockets. I did not see having the two seed. I think he did a fabulous job and just elevating the team. I was eleventh in the West to second, like second in the West. That's hard, Like that's tough. And you know there's some other coaches that you're gonna you can throw in there, but for me, that did it from a young team to get to that level to where man, they they can be in the Western Conference finals the way they played this year, So it's it's like going from zero to that.
Speaker 1: I gotta give it to email.
Speaker 4: Eleven win improvement for the Rockets. They didn't make the playoffs last season. Second seed this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got ticket, I got Detroit. I got JB. JB Bicker shot to JB Man. No one had Detroit. Not to say that Detroit wasn't gonna get better, but not at this rate.
Speaker 4: Thirty more wins.
Speaker 1: They've been consistent, play hard, They got a d n they that they tapped into. Uh, they gotta they gotta make up that they believe in. They got a superstar they believe in. They got a great cast of of of players that play within that within that culture. Like I love Isaiah Stewart, I love Big Durham, I love the bigs they got. Also love Beasley being over there Tobias like, I like their team dog and they are consistent with playing tough and and how you're supposed to be on that on that Detroit ship, like if you understand Detroit culture, bro like, they they are a reflection of the city and it's dope to see them actually relative man straight shout out to the Pistons again, Man, I think they're gonna give New York call they can handle. But JB. Bickerstaff has gotten them guys to believe and they been consistently. I got Kate kind of Ham making all NBA as he should, and I did not see this. I knew that Kate was gonna get better, and I knew he was smart and had the i Q and had the you know, the mid range, which is the lost art, right, the lost jew that don't nobody like using him and Shade the only two that they looked different. But uh yeah, I didn't see none of that I saw. I knew he was gonna make a jump, but I didn't even know he was gonna make the jump like Lord, like damn near superstar right now.
Speaker 4: Points, rebounds, assist, field goal percentage all up for Kate Cunningham from last season of this season.
Speaker 1: You know, you know when they took Jay out of the list, they put Kate in there.
Speaker 4: And then lastly MVP, who do we got? Super close race between two guys that'd say, if you guys have other names to add it, but who.
Speaker 1: Do we got? I'm gonna give it to shy Ye too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he I think he could have won it last year. And I know Joker putting out numbers that we ain't gonna probably see in a long time historically, and his numbers is better than with his what his numbers have ever been during the MVP season.
Speaker 1: He's but and he's probably working with less.
Speaker 3: But Shay, I can't deny what he's done as a young player, led the league and scoring. I mean, he's what fourteen games better than the second place team in the West.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then eighteen games better than the Denver Nugget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eighteen games better than them. He's elevated his team harder than anybody else this year.
Speaker 4: Top five in offensive defense categories as well. For the Oklahoma City Thunder, it's.
Speaker 1: Been consistent the whole year, night in and night out, hasn't taken any days off, no games off. Whenever I see him play. It's like the last game I seen him play, he got the foot on the gas. You can tell day one and he was on. I seen him better as three ball. I've seen a couple of little moves he put in his bag that he using now. So he's developed his game and developed his bag to be a little more extended. You know what I'm saying, He's worth. He's worthy, Bro, He's done what he's supposed to do. When you're trying to get MVP, PE can tell you this, You're gonna you know, you're gonna have them years where you come close, You're gonna have them years you come in second, you gonna have them years that you know, kind of give you body head, like just take the air out of you. So I think this is the year that not only he gets it done, but I think he puts his team in a in a good position to go forward. Man. Shout out to shay Man. I hope it's gonna be sad man, because you know, what Joker is doing this year is nothing less than legendary. When we go back and look at some of his performances this year and put them up against some of the greats in the past Man. You know, it's it's, it's it's it's gonna be a hard pill to swallow when you go back and look at him two twenty four to twenty five season and see his stat line and say, damn, he didn't he didn't win, he didn't win Peak, he didn't win a MVP. We're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna go back and be like, what the fuck, Like, you know what, you gotta do real shit, like you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta have sprinkles on that ship. Now, you know what I'm saying, Just think it ain't just think whatever you're doing, you gotta have a whole bunch of other ship. But man, shout to shout out to both of the guys, Man, and all the guys who are playing above average and being consistent with that play, because playing sixty seventy eighty games at this at this velocity, it's not easy. It's not easy on your body, it's not ease on your mind, and you have to be consistent, and that's one of the toughest things to be in anything. So shout shout to those two playing at a high, high level. Straight up though think about all the guys who playing a high level. Then those two they're playing on another level right now? Real shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Good stuff. Let's do some game, Pecks.
Speaker 1: Let's get the game pigs, baby, Yes, sir, your boy up three one? What we doing, man, I'm gonna have to come in here and then take them. You know what I'm saying. It's been almost two years, man, Man, Man, give me, hey, Fred, give me the number two collections. Man, I'm gonna call it the LA Collection. That's all interest is the crime, right man? The juice running now, Hey, juice can't lead now, you know what I'm saying. Duce can't leave after Johnny Joe. Johnny Joe got all the ones.
Speaker 4: Right, Let's go to Saturday.
Speaker 2: Let's go Saturday. Ooh Saturday.
Speaker 4: So we got game once. We got Clippers at Nuggets. Nuggets are two and a half point favorites at home for game one. Who do we got.
Speaker 1: Clippers on the road? Bro, I'm taking the Clips on the road. You think they get the first game? I remember what they did last year when they came to Pop Dallas. No, that's Phoenix, Pop Dallas, Pop Dallas. Last year in Dallas the first two games, I believe it was that now and then.
Speaker 3: They lost the next two it on So I'm gonna take clips on the road on this one. Yeah, they put it in the Dallas one of the first two games in Dallas.
Speaker 1: This SAT elevation. This ain't the fifty two eighteen. If you are experiencing mid faint light headness, please go to your your loco exit. You hear me, I think this is a bad matchup for Denver. Actually he thinks h dude, go ahead, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you got Zubac who could put pressure on your Joker on defense. You can actually throw him the ball in the post and he can get money like so, like usually Joker ain't got a guard nobody. Then you put him in hardening the pick and roll, that's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 1: And you got like they can't they ain't got a Jamal Murray. You got like they ain't got a Gordon. You got like they ain't got an athn like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying this pick and roll threat is a problem with hardening it. Are you worried and worried for I'm always worried. I'm worried, like you got two guys where it's like one and hard and sometimes he just be having those games that just like hand scratchers in the playoffs. And then Kawhi the last couple of years been injured, so you always got to worry level with them.
Speaker 1: I got different for this first game. Man, Okay, first game is hard, man, You know what it is? Usually when the team on the road gets the second game, you know what I'm saying, because adjusting. I'm sure they've been in Denver for a couple of days now, so altitude shouldn't be an issue. But then energy and then the oxygen and then the fans and all that that component comes into it makes it on another level. I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take the Nuggets on the first on the first game.
Speaker 4: So next up on Saturday, we got Pistons at Knicks. Knicks at home. Are seven and a half points.
Speaker 1: Yea, Knicks can't afford to come out and lose the first game. No, they came, Knicks gotta win the first game. If the Knicks come out of play points though on man, stop, man, what what what you say? We gotta play points? They said they given the Knick seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I know where he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go Detroit with the point is, Man, give me the Knicks. That's a lot. Seven is a lot in the playoffs, and they're gonna be tired. Who who So So it sounds like it sounds like they think the Knicks gonna blow the pisses out the first game. It sounds like it. So whoever did that don't know what the fuck going on? They not watching the games. I can't, man, I can This is gonna be Troit. This is a rough matchup. This is a rough match It's gonna be a physical fucking series right.
Speaker 3: Here in Tobias hairs matched up and then and you know, we gotta guard one of them big boys.
Speaker 1: And I know we've been on one. Boy that look you see, you know what I'm saying, got short. The game made me getting off. Man, you guys a little short at the game. He like winking that and you know what I'm saying, Yeah, he been the normal job right now. Boy, they got like a little three three little headed monstuff there. Bronson, you know, Bronson just getting big body, just getting back. You know what I'm saying, Man, The list gotta win the first game. Hell ya give me the Knicks, man, the gotta win the first I'm putting Michaale, I'm putting Brooklyn Bridges on his ad. Hell yeah, Brooklyn Bridge shot the Brooklyn Bridges too. Man, I'm fucking the iron man. Man. The fuck almost got like a thousand games he miss You know what I'm saying. Shout to Chris Paul playing all eighty two man, that's cracking, straight up. Shout to all the guys who playing all these games and just being consistent with yeah, we're playing man's that's that's not that's not an easy feet man, and they should get a motherfucking the ward for that. If you do all eighty two dollar, you should get a plot.
Speaker 2: Iron man, man, d that ain't no easy shit, darn that much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Every night you hurt.
Speaker 1: Every night you get a new injury. Shit, you just getting injured.
Speaker 2: Getting up, going to the bathroom, hitting the corner.
Speaker 1: Of the especially if your starter straight up bro hell yeah what yeah, that's gonna be a good one too. Because McKay about six seven, he about six seven, and he longed all right.
Speaker 4: Next up, we got the Timberwolves at Lakers Lakers are four and a half point favoritees what we got.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Timberwolves can match up. I'm taking legs all day. It's gonna be a lot of Lucas, gonna be like gonna.
Speaker 1: I think y'all gonna have to show some respect. Yeah, I said y'all, y'all gonna have to show I'm just I'm just trying to give my unbiased opinion. I'm trying to be unbiased. To come in here with your purple and goal on nigga right, coming here with your little purple and give me the t warves with the Wolves. Give my unbiased.
Speaker 4: Opinion to you and a half points.
Speaker 1: This is very biased, just scratches. This is a very what motherfuck gonna be due yet? Back h No, No, you ain't watch the Wolves lately, No young wolves. They well see, yeah, don't get popped the first game either. Yeah. I really don't care about the Lakers. Now you don't care? All right?
Speaker 2: Sunday Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 4: My pis magic at Celtics. The line is crazy. Celtics are favored by fourteen and a half point.
Speaker 1: Give me the Celtics plus fourteen like a dumb Okay, Yeah, we're gonna beat thinking about like a dub. It's gonna be one of them, disrespectful. It's hell doll you these playoff teams though. This ain't Charlotte Pelicans. This ain't none of that shit. Man, You take this nigga serious.
Speaker 2: You ain't ship Orlando, ain't ship Dub.
Speaker 1: I ain't say that what you say Celtish by a dumb You're the most unprofessional analysts I've ever been what how much? Hey, hey friend, we need a new T shirt? Oh man, p you ain't ship man, then give me the Seeds.
Speaker 2: Man, he's doing the money line that right, ship.
Speaker 1: And then it's gonna be a closer game than Pete talking about man.
Speaker 4: And then last week you got Warriors at Rockets, Rockets at home one and a half point favorites. Who do we got?
Speaker 1: Can Warriors win? Can Warriors win on them out? Can they can? They can? They? Can they win? In Houston? One time? I'm gonna let you go first on this one done, first game, first game. Yeah, give me the Rockets, first game, Rockets, because listen, I'm telling you it is a stat. I want to see the stat. I wish we'd looked this up before we came in. But I want to know the stat on the second game as far as the visiting team and the winning percentages, because you have a better chance winning the second game versus with the first. I'm gonna geting rockets. Man, I'm gonna go to the stage. You think they're gonna get the first game. They got to come on and just swing.
Speaker 3: They gotta come out as the thing about this, I understand what you're saying, but the road teams say we got to get the first one all the time.
Speaker 1: In fact, we gotta get They gotta try to steal one on the road, right right. I don't know if they have the engine when you broke that down, because listen to this. If I put that listen younger, I'm not saying he can't get off. I'm not saying none of this. I'm just saying, well, you put a young, energetic high IQ twin own Steph. I know Steph got a thousand different ways to get open and all that ship. His mentality's got to be to wear to where to wear, right, Jimmy, you actually got some personnel over here. You can actually slow him down. And and that's what I'm saying I just think the Rockets got the personnel and they're a little younger for this. You know, they're gonna have to bring out. Listen, it's gonna have to be Golden States supporting cash to to to to get them to get them here, so so Atlantic thro Houston, Houston, scary bro, you gonna have to play Kamena. This is you're gonna have to. I got give me the young Rockets man, because as the Ogs, they're gonna beat the you know how they're gonna beat. If they beat if and how they beat the Rockets will be in the o G way. You know how the Og let the young boy tie his hip out do all the extra ship you know, little ship pump face gett him in their foul trouble. You know what I'm saying when you get frustrated to them a tag because it's some Listen, Draymond gonna game the ship, Greenie, DRAYMONDE Greene gonna beat the matchup to watch boy this this, this, this is gonna be this gonna be popcorn popping right here, Pete. They got history. That ship was what two weeks ago, a week and a half ago, that ship many Greene he gotta keep us cool. Bro ain't back and down.
Speaker 2: He gonna have to keep us cool.
Speaker 1: Though. You know how they go man with the motherfucker when they let the defense initiate all types of contact and then the first time you initiate or the first time you you know, you kind of mind the king of that. I'm saying, he's the he's the he's the best at bait, bait and switch. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Here, get you y'all going up boom, he's looking off all that little ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be a good series. What you think this go?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Six? I think this can go seven? Damn. I think I think if Golden State does not get the amount of here under sixth, then I see the Rockets think they got to push him into a pressure situation in the seventh game. I don't think. I don't think that you can't you can't outrun these young montherfucks. Do I think you got a seven? That's different pressure that. But I'm just talking about the whole series, like they beat people by trying to outrace you, right, I don't think that's I don't like that game plan for this team. Them boys young, they can run all day. They play d they shoot. Really who who can't shoot the Rockets. No, they're not really a three point shoot time, but they can shoot. Lord man, not like not like league standard. You know what I'm saying. They built on defense. Ticket, they just like Orlando. They built on defense. They score, they run, they run. That's they run a Rockets score one fifty something on somebody this year. They shooting if they get if they going to a slip shooting Fred, if they get down, it's hard for them to come back. No, Bro, they I'm telling you, Bro, they are a young team that runs it through the steam. Bro, they got an engine dog. I want to see how they actually play, if they slow it down or if they pick it pick the pace up during this whole thing. I mean ad threes twenty first in the league. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying they go to state. I'm saying that they run you both ways. They get laid upstairs, they're turn the ball over. You know what I'm saying. That's how they turn you's. I'm good. And they got multiple motherfuckers to guard Steph. Yeah, let's kid it, baby, and those are the pure baby let's go oh,