Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he arms Yet live from Studio c C Signor.
Speaker 3: We are in a dimly lit room, deeput in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, protected by razor wire and dogs who when they bark, they shoot bees out of their mouths.
Speaker 2: And today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, the winds of change.
Speaker 1: What what I said, the winds of the change? You gotta do that with your fingers doing his head change?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: The general manager is the winds of change. Okay, wait, what does it struck be? Getting ready for the program today?
Speaker 1: How many fairly significant tectonic plates are shifting, especially in domestic politics, whether it be the much discussed and about to be much discussed Supreme Court oral arguments yesterday about gender bending, madness and mutilating children based on extremists bizarre experiments, or the doge guys Yea Elon and Vivek are talking about where they want to go, what they want to target, really intriguing, and I heard the point made that these guys, especially because they'll get a lot of attention, are refocusing Americans on we pay them money the government and they're supposed to do stuff. How much, what are they doing with our money? How effective is it?
Speaker 2: Why are they spending more than or taken in?
Speaker 1: It could refocus us on the most fundamental aspects of our relationship with the federal government, which I thought is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot.
Speaker 1: So the DOGE, which stands for Department of Government Efficiency, being run by Elon Muskin Vivek meeting with congressional people today. You know what, We're a couple months before, a month and a half before the administration even takes hold, but they're already meeting with people and they seem to be pretty serious. And like I said the other day, if you follow Vivik's Twitter feed or Elon, they keep putting out all kinds of things, Hey, here's a department that does nothing as a building and nobody works in it, and then just stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like people.
Speaker 1: That are being critical of this because that's just the minor percentage of I don't care. I mean, I understand that you got to eventually get to the big stuff to really make a difference.
Speaker 2: But how think they will?
Speaker 1: How about we just get a culture of wasting taxpayers' money is really really bad. I would like that even if one hundred freaking dollars undred percent you don't get to do that. But did you see Mitt Romney's speech yesterday?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. I thinking about grabbing. It's kind of long in the way that senators are, but it was his final speech. He's leaving as a US senator, and his political career is over, and he's an old man, and he's you know, he's basically retiring from public life. And the second half of his speech was about how great it was to serve the great state of Utah. But the first half of the speech was his only disappointment was that they didn't get any further in wrestling with our debt and that and that, and he wishes he could draw more attention in both parties to how big a deal this is. And he said a couple of things like, do you realize if we didn't have this debt? And he threw out the number whatever it is now, it's insane how much we're spending just on the interest payments, Like if you've ever matched out a credit card, you know what that's like, just the interest payments.
Speaker 2: He said, if we weren't paying off our debt.
Speaker 1: We could double the budget of the Pentagon, double it and not even notice because that's how much money where he's punny, he said. Or if you're not into that, if that's not your thing, we could double Social Security payments, and then he listened to a whole bunch of other you know, entitlement sort of things.
Speaker 2: We could double them.
Speaker 1: And have money left over if we opportunity has probably been squandered at this point, right, So I'm just thinking that from a strategic standpoint because the doge thing is running up against the corporate media, mainstream media, you know, not liking anything that's a cut back in government.
Speaker 2: The way it's presented all the time, it really is, it's.
Speaker 1: It's to look at it, you know, in a like a scientific way. It is bizarre that any citizen of any country would say, I am going to stand with the government wasting and abusing the taxpayers because of some vaguely felt opposition to the other side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to be into cutting the waste and abuse. So I am far wasted abuse.
Speaker 1: As an aside, on the walk from my car to the building, I was reading about the Simpson Bowls Commission back from twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Aren't I a fun guy?
Speaker 1: And that was the biggest effort in our lifetime to try to do something about our debt and our spending. And they put together, Barack Obama put together a commission, two highly respected senators who were out of office, so they had, you know, no reason to politics. But all the people that were that had to vote on it were in office. Where's the problem. But anyway, they came up with a combination of spending cuts and taxes that was something for everyone to love and or hate.
Speaker 2: I mean, the tax stuff really were me the wrong way.
Speaker 1: The spending cuts part was awesome for a lot of for half of america'd be the other way around.
Speaker 2: But that's what's going to have to happen at some point.
Speaker 1: And they put this thing together, and the way the law was written, there were eighteen members of this commission, and when they put it to the vote, it didn't get the number of votes necessary to even get to Congress to get voted on, because when it came to an individual vote, a bunch of Republicans didn't want to have their their hand in the air on a vote having voted for a tax increase on anything, because they would get booted out of office. And the Democrats couldn't have their hand up in the air to vote for anything that would be a you know, a cut in an entitlement, or they would get booted out office. And so it didn't get anywhere. And that's what's gonna happen. Went over you'll like this. It went over for like a call for a prayer at a Diddy free call.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, No, I feel like that was a lot.
Speaker 1: But what excuse me before we get all oiled up and participate in this orgy with some unwilling members as well.
Speaker 2: Can we all join our hands now in prayer?
Speaker 1: But so, what I was thinking about on the way in here, because I want this to work, I really want to work, and the only way it's gonna work is if we're all all in it together.
Speaker 2: Or in agreement or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I was thinking about with one person that I have parented, I'll just be vague about it, like that who had as a youngster emotional difficulties and really really difficult time making decisions, and somebody suggested to me, and if I was a better parent, I would have figured this out myself. But whenever we're trying to do anything, always bring it down to two things.
Speaker 2: So do you want this or this? Because then he could make a decision.
Speaker 1: But if it was just wide open, he just fall apart and just to become a crisis and just everything would go apets. But if you could get it down to this or this, and I think we've got to do that with this whole doge thing for everyone. Look, it's this or this. These are the two options. The not doing it is not an option. It's this or this. And now, okay, on this one, it's this or this. It's the only way we're going to get through this. If you realize you have to choose one of these two things. Yes, absolutely, and one of the choices is being chosen by not making the decision. I'm reminded of the line by the genius Neil Peirtiff, you choose not to decide, you've still made a choice. And as a matter of fact, and this is a full blown segment on this topic now, but we'll wrap it up in a moment. France I know there's a lot of wacky stuff going on geopolitically right now within government's South Korea's meltdown. France is having a serious political meltdown. And here's the reason. Their debt service. They're over spending. How many times have we said we don't want to become France through socialism and then have a moribund economy, over regulated, sapped by government pensions and the rest of it. Well, France has truly become France at this point. They have such a fiscal nightmare on their hand. Any sane suggestion for how to fix it is immediately shouted down. They lack the discipline and character as a people to recognize what they have wrought and do it's necessary to fix it.
Speaker 2: And we're close.
Speaker 1: We happen to have the de you know, the currency of record for a mankind, which helps we can print as much of it as we want. But even that strategy is wearing thin now well with the bond markets. I won't bore you with the details. Or a guy or a family that makes a lot of money, and so you get yourself into credit card debt, but you can just earn your way out of it and keep up all the time, but you just keep spending more. At some point that ends. I think we just I think it's just got to be presented psychologically, to the news, to the voter, to everyone, Okay, cut this or increase that, cut this or increase that. Not an option of not doing it. That's not on the table. I don't know if we can get there. I'll given the incentives and disincentives that politicians deal with. I am bitterly pessimistic. It's going to be really interesting when Elon and Viveik present this to the world. I just feel like the all of the media is gonna be so lined up against them, just ideologically because they hate them, regardless of what they say.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be really a tough cell. It's frustrating. We need and I wish Trump was this guy. I don't think he is.
Speaker 1: We need a charismatic, persuasive ruler. Ruler Why did I use that term leader who can communicate? Because communication skills matter a lot. Is the president who can communicate how dire the situation is in a way that activates people. It's a tough ask, though, because we have been trained for decades to get I want more, you got to give.
Speaker 2: Me more to get my vote.
Speaker 1: And if you ask me for anything, including sanity, I'll say you go to hell. You're trying to balance the budget on the backs of the poor or whatever. Yeah, I guess to wrap up this conversation for now. It doesn't help that both presidential candidates vowed to never cut any entitlements. I mean, because you have to. I mean, it just absolutely has to happen. So increase the age or something. Anyway, let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this It is Thursday, December fifth, the year twenty twenty four. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin officially. According to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at mark.
Speaker 5: These are young people who may have known since they were two years old exactly who they are, who suffered for six seven years before they had any relief.
Speaker 1: There was the lady posing as a fella before the Supreme Court arguing that two year olds know they want to change their sex and if they reach age seven having not changed their sex, they've been suffering. And that's the tragedy. Why was an insane person allowed in the Supreme Court. That's my question. Well, some of the justices that made sense to based on the comments I saw, and we'll place more of those a little bit later in the Supreme Court yesterday.
Speaker 2: They're wacky toodles and may they never hold a majority. Amen. How does mailbag look? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's full of dry and delicious humor. Boy uh, people, I knew this was gonna happen. The hatred slash glee about that insurance ceo getting murdered in New York. Yeah, from the crazies. I knew that would happen. Anyway, We got that on the way too. Here's our text line four one two nine five KFTC. I'll tell you what the general manager should have been. I didn't even want to talk about it. Freaking bitcoin since election day could have changed your life, my life if we had gotten into bitcoin I did day of the election, knowing.
Speaker 2: What was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Damn it could have what a should have. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, oddly from Groutow Marx set along by in Texas.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong.
Speaker 2: Remedies might be the might be what talk radio.
Speaker 1: Is also although uh with with politics, all of it results in raiding the treasury to hand out money to your cronies see previous The World Go Round see previous segment, Yeah Yeah, no kidding? Mailbag dovers and would you mailbag at Armstrong A giddy dot com jay dog in the State of Jefferson rights new t shirt idea for you guys. GMOs equals bad, chemical castrations equals good. I love that. That's a good sarcasm. The progressives have no philosophy, only slogans. And then he signs off, Katie. He signs off with keep up the fight boys and the assigned female at birth boy too.
Speaker 2: There you go, well played boy.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dry humor, guys, your discussion of people whose stories stay the same versus those who changed constantly, we're talking about the irs, whistle blowers versus the Biden family. Reminded of a phrase Elizabeth Warren of all people once said that we should all know and remember in terms of the credulity of a consistent story compared to.
Speaker 2: A changing one.
Speaker 1: In a storm, some menner the bran are branches clinging to leaves and others are a trunk tied to its roots?
Speaker 2: Is truth found in the wind or the earth? Now?
Speaker 1: He writes paint with all the colors of the wind and wow, reference of course to Elizabeth Warren's Native American culture or background heritage. Let's see Jim from Kansas City, right, Jack, Joe, Jack is right on the peat hegxeth story.
Speaker 2: Joe is out to launch.
Speaker 1: Real issue is whether we're going to have a consistent standard of behavior for our public servants and have so what the standards to be? And he gives a couple of examples, including Kamala Harris sleeping her way to the top. As he puts it, well, Katie Grimes puts it the same way. It's well known anyway, if Democrats gave an airborne fornication about extramarital affairs, Gavin Newsom would be on the library board in San Francisco instead of governor of the largest state. I fear you're right that this issue will be mooted soon by Hegsath's withdrawal. I'm like Joe, however, I'm just made by the withdrawal because it robs us of the opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Highlight the blatant double standard here.
Speaker 1: Once again, soft headed Republicans let the Democrats act as judge and jury, then wonder why it's only their people who get convicted. Then he says he really likes the show. Jim, I think that's an excellent point, and thanks for making it.
Speaker 2: I concede the point.
Speaker 1: Now, Hegseth is not going to borrow Lago today. That doesn't seem like a good sign. No, He's got a piece in the Wall Street Journal that is really really good. I mean it's an A plus defending himself and his candidacy or his appointedment sey or whatever you call it. More on that to New York Times, says Trump is pretty angry that Hegsath wasn't more forthcoming with the stuff that was gonna come out, like just just a heads up, you're probably gonna hear about this. Let's see, we have a lot of thoughts on the transgender Supreme Court thing, Amani rights with the way the left leaning media, social media giants, and Democrat politicians handled stories like alternative COVID theories, lab League, Russia Gate, evidence of Biden influenced pedaling, and the Hunter Biden laptop I can't see why anyone would think these people should be in charge of determining what is fake news and disinformation. Then he asked, will Old Joe pardon any more families in the final days for financial crimes? Blah blah blah, an eleven year pardon for anybody named Biden? Maybe not, maybe so. But the rumor that's hanging heavy in the air right now is Biden is gonna pre emptively pardon Fauci and Francis Collins and all of the monstrous things Adam Schiff right, anybody Trump could conceivably investigate who he is ever named, including the monster Fauci, Biden is going to preemptively pardon, which we're not exactly sure if that's a thing or not, so that's got to be figured out by someone.
Speaker 2: Also, we have a lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: Stay here, arm Strong and Getty. How much have you paid people to pull out customers who are in line with a bag that's two centimeters too big because a shorter Well.
Speaker 1: We recognize this as a hard job, and so therefore we incentivize them to do that.
Speaker 2: How much it's ten dollars per bag? Wow?
Speaker 4: Ten dollars per bag? I mean you guys, do appreciate that flying on your airlines is a disaster, don't you. I'm slightly amazed by the general attitude of all of you here. Flying on your airlines is horrible. It's terrible experience. I mean, I say this as a father of three young children, but I can't tell you nobody enjoys flying on your airlines. It's a disaster.
Speaker 2: You know. Sometimes I go back and forth on this.
Speaker 1: That's Josh Holly, Senator yelling at the people that run the airlines. I go back and forth between absolutely loving populism because of the way it makes me feel. Yeah, let's yell at the people that run the airlines and just tell them it sucks and how populism is bad and not a way to accomplish anything, and it's a trans For some reason, I took great joy as also a father, a father of two and the difficulties flying just over the last week.
Speaker 2: Just haven't getting a chance, he yelled those people, saying it sucks, it sucks.
Speaker 1: What is fatherhood a greater factor than just in terms of your slepping kids around and they get searched and stuff, or just just you know, the slepping through the airport with the kids and all the stuff, and it's just it's a pain in the ass and you're mad about it. And does you need to yell at someone about it? I mean, that's populism and it's best great, feel better, super.
Speaker 2: Is brilliant. I'm not offering a solution. I'm not even saying there's any way.
Speaker 1: To do any better. And it's a free market, and you know, you get to compete against each other. But this makes me feel good. It sucks.
Speaker 2: I forget hate this.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was watching the airport because my kids are older now. I was watching people at the airport with the little kids. That is a chore flying with small children. And I was actually seeing somebody with the baby, and I was thinking to myself, you think it's bad with the baby. You know when it gets really hard when they get out of diapers. You think it's harder the baby. It's actually harder when they need to use the bathroom all the time. Oh boy, the chance to yell at the people that run all the airlines and just tell them I hate this, it would be uh, I get it. Well, Thank goodness, Jack, they don't have men's and women's bathrooms on airplanes. Otherwise you'd have to go the bathroom determined by your assigned sex at birth, gender something or other.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: You may have heard this, had a oral argument session about a Tennessee law seeking to end the mutilation of little children based on a radical gender theory held only by lunatics. And we will talk about that at length and play you some really interesting audio next hour as a and let you know how it went down.
Speaker 2: It's looking good for sanity. Cool.
Speaker 1: So I will tell you this though, before we get into it. Got this email from Aaron, frequent correspondent all the gender cult conspirators, and he named several of them, including J. B. Pritzker spokespeople, government sponsors, child butchers, and all of the menglosurgeons should get the chair. Ride the lightning straight to hell, you disgusting evil monsters.
Speaker 2: Ride the lightning fairly strong.
Speaker 1: Right. Here's the United States Senator Mike Lee on Twitter. He retweets the audio that we played.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I.
Speaker 1: Tell you what just for chuckles, not chuckles, but our enlightenment to where the heck is it?
Speaker 2: We've got so.
Speaker 1: Much audio today. Give me, please, Michael clip number. Where the heck is it? Where's the two year olds know their trans clip? I thought we had that still, somebody anybody there it is, got it?
Speaker 2: Hit it.
Speaker 5: These are not doctor team forced to provide this medication. These are doctors who are wanting to treat their patients in the best way that they know how, based on the best available evidence to us. And these are young people who may have known since they were two years old exactly who they are, who suffered for six seven years before they had any relief. And what's happening here. It's not the kids who are consenting to this treatment. It's the parents who are consenting to the treatment. And as a parent, I say we when our children are suffering, we are suffering. And these are parents.
Speaker 1: You got a situation where poor, confused parents are in some doctor's office because their kid claims to be the opposite sex, and the doctor tells them, you've got to go along with this or they'll kill themselves. And yes, then the parents consent quote unquote yeah I never noticed the first five times I heard that. But she does the switch arooo in the middle of that little sentence from And that's the parents that make the decision, not the children. But you just said the children make the decision and you have to follow that. Yes, so you, as a parent must follow the wishes of your three year old. So you're switched there at the end too, And that's the parents making the decision. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Parents.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard anything as bat spit crazy as that a gal masquerading as a man said that if you're two year old has a whim, you must give them powerful chemicals and surgeries.
Speaker 2: That is a thing, not How in the hell even if.
Speaker 1: Your kid has gender dysphorier or whatever it is that happens in one out of a million people, how would that manifest itself at age two? I can't even tell they want to play with a doll. These people are insane. Two year olds are just all over the place. I apologize, I went off. I hadn't intended to. But this is all leading up to Mike Lee, the senator from Utah, who tweeted, there's a place where people who mutilate kids belong.
Speaker 2: It's called prison. Yeah.
Speaker 1: These people aren't crusaders for good. They're criminals. They're monsters. They've been swept away by this bizarre ideology to do unforgivable things to confuse children. So we're gonna hear some of the Supreme Court actual or arguments, probably an hour or two, and it's pretty darn interesting. I'm always interested in hearing stuff going on at the Supreme Court. I've mentioned Bitcoin hit one hundred thousand dollars for the first time for an d visual bitcoin, which this is one of the many things in the modern world that I don't understand it all. And I was thinking about, you wouldn't have to go back very many years where I think I understood pretty much everything that was going on in the world, even if I didn't specifically know how to do brain surgery. I mean, I got the basics of what it was, yes, But now with.
Speaker 2: Bitcoin and AI.
Speaker 1: And a number of other things, I don't even know. I don't have the slightest idea of what's happening. I do know this that bitcoin hitting the record high of one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago that bitcoin had skyrocketed so much after the presidential election.
Speaker 2: I was saying, why didn't I invest in bitcoin? Damn it?
Speaker 1: And it's gone up twenty percent since then. If I hadn't gotten in that day, I would have made a mint. Well you should have, or maybe I should get in today. I don't know, or that's the worst idea you've ever had. Absally, that is the problem with the whole bitcoin thing is timing it. That is definitely the problem. You're saying the problem with investing is risk. Well, this I agreed completely. This is different than other normal risk though. I mean, this is they're not waiting for the the report is out and it turns out GM trucks are Now this is just who knows what's going on. I was just reading something about Elon's ability to manipulate bitcoin with this or that, and it says, yeah, yeah, I don't. Who knows when it's gonna go for it's super speculative. After a quick word from our beloved sponsor, the most sent to us story of the day, okay, and we'll get into the super heavy stuff of the day, the big stories you want to hear about.
Speaker 2: Believe me, find me.
Speaker 1: It's the most frequently I'm ignoring you frequently sent story of the day, afterword from our friends. It's simply safe. You worry about your home, your loved ones, your stuff. Simply safe. Home security having a great deal right now, fifty percent off any new Simply Safe new Simply Safe security system, including their spectacular Active Guard outdoor protection where they stop breakings before they happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty cool. And this time of year.
Speaker 1: Like I mentioned yesterday, the only time I've ever had a house broken into it was at Christmas, and the cops said that people go around, they see a tree and they think there's presence under that tree and break into your house. You'll feel a lot better driving away from your home every day, whether it's for the weekend or just go to the mall, when you got simply Safe out there in those signs letting people know that you've got the Active Guard outdoor protection, which is a game changer for stopping crime before it happens. Yeah, between human agents and AI, they see people lurking around or acting suspiciously around your property and they can see them, speak to them, set off your spotlights, call the cops before they've had a chance to break in. And they're no long term contracts, no cancelation feesis is around a bucket day for all this protection simply safe dot com slash armstrong. You get fifty percent off your new system with select Professional Monitoring Plan. Once again best off of the year. Do it now, simplysafe dot com slash Armstrong.
Speaker 2: There's no safe like play safe. That's here.
Speaker 1: It is that CEO of United Healthcare getting gunned down. I want to talk about that some too. A little bit later, and it's getting way too much coverage. Could have happened in New York, but there's some interesting stuff going on around that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You could make a one of those nine o'clock at night CBS crime things around this Who done it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or forty eight hours that strings you along commercial break after commercial break and never gets to the good stuff. But yeah, because there's something going on here, clearly. Number one most forwarded story we got and folks, I love this. You see something, you say, the fella's got to talk about this, and the fella assigned female at birth as well, Katie, and people forward it to mail bag at Armstrong and giddy dot com, which is appreciated.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: You guys have very great eyes and ears and awareness of good stuff to talk about anyway. Number one story today by Far British rock band robbed at gunpoint on day one of their US tour because they started their tour in San Francisco. Oh, they hit the shores, they load the van, they stop for coffee, and gunmen loot their van that quick. Welcome to America, Welcome to the Bay Area of California, fellas well. Yeah, technically true, Welcome to America, but most of America is not like that. You're not going to get robbed ever, let alone moments after you arrive. But there's a good chance of that happening in San Francisco. On happen to your brother? Yeah, oh yeah, they stopped to see the Golden gate Bridge, walked around for half an hour. All their stuff has gone, all of it, their kids' backpacks, their stuffed animals today. Oh yeah, broad daylight, crowded place. But the guys they pull up, they smash it into cars or vans.
Speaker 2: In this case, somebody tries to stop them.
Speaker 1: They wave a gun at them, They take what they want, they drive off with no repercussions. Anyway, as the band tweeted, just been robbed at gunpoint ten minutes into the US tour, up for coffee, man runs in saying guys are smashing into a van.
Speaker 2: You know what, let me make sure I got this right.
Speaker 1: Where were they specifically Vallejo, California. Yeah, beautiful Valleto I impugned San Francisco, and properly I apologize. The streets of San Francisco are so select with pooh. The robbers can't get good enough footing to rob rock bands, so they've moved out to Vallejo. Again, I apologize to the great city and county of San Francisco, well part of the.
Speaker 2: Whole Bay Area thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, indeed. Luckily they didn't steal the instruments. They just wanted laptops and backpacks and then game boys or switches or whatever, and they left the guy's guitars and drums.
Speaker 2: So they play their show.
Speaker 1: But welcome to the Bay Area of California. You can stop sending it. Here's a random thing for me to take a break. One of my favorite musical groups you've never heard of, and I can't remember the name of it's got frogs in the title.
Speaker 2: Anyway, You heard of them, Yeah, I have. I listened to them all the time. Uh.
Speaker 1: They're like really like bluegrassy acoustic fiddles and guitars sort of band. They were a speed metal band, but they had their van broken into and all of their equipment stolen, and they didn't have any money, so they started playing acoustic music and it caught on and they became a thing that way.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: One of their songs was featured in the TV show that Henry and I watch all the time, so I got back on their bandwagon. But huh, we're relating frogs, Box of Frogs, Plague of Frogs.
Speaker 2: I have to have Frogman, Henry, take me two seconds to find it here, Frogman, the O. J. Simpson, Frog Classics, Frogs.
Speaker 1: It's Turtles Trampled by Turtles, Trampled by Turtles fan But they were a speed metal band and they got all their stuff stolen, so well, we still have acoustic guitars.
Speaker 2: Let's try into something with that.
Speaker 1: You gotta make a proof of the old saying when God closes the door and sticks his gun in your.
Speaker 2: Face or something, he opens a window.
Speaker 1: So the number of heky things going on around the CEO of United Healthcare getting gunned down. I mean, it's just it's a perfect setup for a network crime drama. Just all these little clues of Oh my god, it gets more and more interesting. So we'll get to that a little bit later, we got all the Supreme Court stuff. I got Katie's headlines coming up next.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the headline and the Federalist there is no historical precedent for Hunter Biden's pardon.
Speaker 2: Well, you ain't seen nothing yet. As Joe mentioned earlier, it's being floated out.
Speaker 1: There that they're talking about pardoning Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff and all these different people that they think Trump might go after for who knows what. Just kind of like a blanket could be anything. Pardon that is really unprecedented. It would be easy and fairly accurate to describe Hunter's pardon, for instance, and those proposed ones says the law did not apply to you and will not apply to you for the stated period, because that's what he did for a Hunter. Nothing you did illegal applies to you thanks to this stroke of a pen.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a thing in America, folks.
Speaker 1: From the president who's going to re establish norms after the out of control Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Wow, Trump trying.
Speaker 1: To destroy our democratic institutions. Swear to God, people swear. Don't don't get me started. We have so much to talk about today. Let's get started by figuring out who's reporting. What's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 6: Katie, thank you guys starting with USA today, please identify writing on the shell casings and the murder of CEO of United Healthcare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this nut job who shot the guy wrote things on the.
Speaker 6: Bullets denies, all, go ahead, deny, defend, and depose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clothes written on the shell casing happens in movie mystery right in real life, it's some idiot who decides his life would be better if somebody else is dead. He kills them stupidly. He's apprehended usually and goes to jail for a very long time. And all you have is a dead person. It's not mistakes or fun or cool. But the guy's got he's got a knicks, he's got a He and his wife haven't lived in the same place for years. She got something going on there. He was involved some some hinky stock trades. So you got, you know, maybe friends there that don't want certain stories to come out. Well, and just for instance, and I have zero information to this in this direction, but if my if somebody I loved very much died of something because United Healthcare dragged its feet and dragged its feet and dragged its feet.
Speaker 2: I would be killing mad.
Speaker 6: Sure you got that from the Washington Times Defense nominee Pete haig Seth confronting misconduct allegations threatening his confirmation.
Speaker 1: So I haven't read the Wall Street Journal piece. You say that's good, it's a plus.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. We'll share some of that with you later on. From the Washington Post.
Speaker 6: Musk and Ramaswami headed to Capitol Hill to promote Trump's cost cutting.
Speaker 2: Group, like do it, boys, do it?
Speaker 1: I feel like they go got to go early and big on that while there's still the kind of honeymoon Trump thing going on, and they need to use the strategy that you kind of touched on earlier. We've been saying this for years to progressive sweather in California or across the country. Do you want unlimited money practically to do the things you think are important.
Speaker 2: Become a fiscal conservative.
Speaker 1: Stop throwing it at crap to free it up for that which is important.
Speaker 6: Join us from NBC. Rebel Army Seize as one of Syria's biggest cities as government forces retreat.
Speaker 2: What that is something?
Speaker 1: And Iran in Russia being involved in trying to help asad like they're not busy enough with their own wars and turkeys back in this group that's fighting the groups that we back, And who's an Islamist and an isis style nutjob and who's really I'm a moderate over here. I just want better governance. I'm not gonna throw gay people off hours anymore.
Speaker 2: I know I used to. It's a mess.
Speaker 6: ABC News Daniel Penny trial jury asks for footage and testimony as it deliberates the verdict.
Speaker 1: Wow, so they're going into day three and need to look at the footage again.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I finally become aware of what a radical leftist the prosecuting attorney is radical lesbian activists. Not that lesbian has that much to do with it, but her wife is also a radical lefty activist.
Speaker 2: Drives a Subaru, probably from Yahoo News.
Speaker 6: Biden falls asleep at meeting with African presidents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I heard this. I thought, Okay, did he really Katie sent us a video? He did? He's sound asleep out.
Speaker 1: He's ancient in Seniles, so that's not very surprising. Wow. And they're also discussing Angol and fiscal policy, so I would have been not nodding off. I would have liked put all my pajamas, climbed up on the table and had a pillow for that one. Well, and in the guy's defense, he's like a dozen time zones away from where he lives.
Speaker 6: Right and finally from the Babylon b Anthony Fauci announced his plans to flee Trump's America and spend the rest of his life making little chocolate fudge cookies in a tree.
Speaker 2: Short get it because he looks like a kebler elf.
Speaker 1: All the shots you could take it, Anthony Fauci, You go with these kind of elfin so much to get caught up on. I hope you can catch hot or two if you miss it at the podcast Armstrong and Geddy on demand Scotus Highlights coming up Armstrong and Getty