Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, fifteen, Episode four of Turn Daily Zai Guys Day production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deta into America's shared consciousness. And it is Thursday, November thirtieth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: It's happened.
Speaker 1: I can't fuck November thirty.
Speaker 2: November, man, Yeah, yeah, it's happened. It's happen.
Speaker 1: To get out of here.
Speaker 2: No one more day. But guess what, It's also stay home because you're well day. I don't even know what the fuck time means. National Moose Day for all the people who like a chocolate moose, National Mason Jar Day, yeah, National Mississippi Day, National Personal Space Day, Computer Security Day, National Meth Awareness Day. And the picture for National Myth Awareness Day is a fucking RV like it's breaking bad or some shit. So I don't know who put the visuals together for that awareness campaign comic. And also Day of Remembrance for all victims of chemical warfare. So you've got it all, truly, on this final day.
Speaker 1: Of still leading Thanksgiving left over, I just had a nice plate full.
Speaker 2: I'm done, I'm done, I'm out, You're out done, fully wow fully done too. Yeah, it happened. It's happened.
Speaker 1: By the way I think I mentioned, I think I said when we were talking about how big moose are said that there's no difference between moose and elk. That is not true. It's just that moose are called elk like are called European elk or some shiit like by in certain parts of the world. But it's not there are two different species. It's just moose is sometimes called.
Speaker 2: The fucking moose.
Speaker 1: Twitter, come for you or something? Yeah, oh buddy, oh shit, eight my ass up.
Speaker 2: Don't lock ORNs with elk Twitter, I tell that's right.
Speaker 3: They fucking your ass on this Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's right. I still I still really loves there for the records, okay, part of a record. My name is Jack O'Brien aka I pissed my pants. Light about it. I don't think that my way I thought it. I pissed my pants at the theme park. A small patch of fabric got dark. That is courtesy of right to post on the discord and revoke revoke the right to post.
Speaker 2: And keep reminding lammatory content.
Speaker 1: About this some clamatory aks about the one time I may have pissed my pants.
Speaker 2: It's when you keep bringing it up like that that keeps it alive. Jack, you know, every time you like, I may just just just let it go, you know, Elsa?
Speaker 1: All right, I mean all right, anyways, I'm throwing to be joined as always buy my co host, mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 2: It's Miles Gray. AKA, if you're hung Gray, just horse it. Put that sauce on it. My sauces wading coming dump on it. And I'm just talking about my bottom of Arby's Horsey sauce, my refrigerator that I've been trying on everything that's been actual. What's kind of fucked up when you meet a food that Horsey sauce does not go with at all? And it almost says like you're eating white out or something. But anyway, my Horsey sauce adventure continues.
Speaker 1: What are some failed, uh failed kind of coude herrings.
Speaker 2: I tried it on those uh mashed potato pancakes I made. I was like, what a little horse radishy thing would probably go well the flavors that I had, and I think absolutely fucking clashed with the Horsey sauce, and I don't know, thank you? Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I just I'm sticking with the hits, you know, just chicken tenders like a baby.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna be like punk Hon Chaco lot dunking dunk in that jelly donut. Anyways, Miles, we aren't thrilled fortunate to be joined in our third and fourth seats by the host of season three of Beauty Translated a podcast. It celebrates the trans experience and is just a lot of fun. Please welcome Carmen Laurent and Janey Danger. I.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, how are you guys?
Speaker 4: So glad to be here all the way from Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Yeah, from Harman. We know you very well. Jane, this is the first time we've met you. We're really excited to have you on. So thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be Thanks guys, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: For gracing us with your presence. And you're a musician.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a musician. I have I have a new album coming out next year. I make like punk music. That's kind of the like umbrella term that I used to describe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, Can.
Speaker 1: You use the more specific term because some of the descriptions of your music are really cool. They just like just the descriptions get me excited.
Speaker 5: They're all made up shit. It's just a bunch of crap, But there's so cool. I think that a hip the logic power violence is just it just sounds cool. Yeah, that's kind of why I went with that. But there there is some truth to it too, I would say. And I just I saw you post your Spotify rap. You listen to a lot of Danny Brown and J McMafia though this year. Yeah, I think that was all. I mean, that had to be all from Scaring the hose. But I do remember when that album came out people who aren't aware.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 5: I did go back and like re listen to like most of their catalog. Yeah, they're great. I love both.
Speaker 3: Of them a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that new Danny Brown album's really dope too. There's always such a good overlap with like punk and hip hop.
Speaker 2: I've always noticed there's always this like strong relationship between the two genres. That's always been very interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of history there too, like in like the New York scene and like the like late seventies, early eighties, like all of the like clubs that weren't for like rich people. They were either playing like early hip hop and like soul and stuff like that, or they were like punk clubs and so the they just kind of became two subcultures that kind of grew like congruently to each other. And you see that a lot like throughout history, you know. And I mean a lot of it has like just very similar like ethos, Like a lot of it is very just like anti authoritarian, Like a lot of it's very like pro like uh, you know, little people for the outcast creeks, you know, for stuff like that. And yeah, no, I think that's awesome. I love I love hip hop, I love all you know. It's always like I'm one of those I listened to everything. One of my friends really know punk and like metal is like a lowkey hip hop scholar, and I'm was like, what the like always likes Yeah, yeah, I'm always I'm always impressed, always impressed.
Speaker 3: I know a few people like that too.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people that are really into like the kind of spiritual miracle stuff that are big like punk guys too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I usually just say my music's punk music as kind of an umbrella term because I try to cover a lot I do I just I just make what I like, to be honest, like, I'm just making what I think it's cool.
Speaker 1: But the description I'm referring to as a hypnogogic power violence and transcendental hyper punk artists like that, just those words are art. All right, Well, we're gonna get to know you both a little bit better in one moment. First, a couple of things we're talking about today. We're gonna check in with TikTok and what is old is new again on TikTok. The latest piece of garbage culture from my childhood that is now becoming a piece of garbage culture from today's youth's childhood is men are from Mars, women from Venus. Just that those ideas back on the charts. Baby, Yes, it's good, Charlie. Literally, that book is charting again and people are like.
Speaker 2: A book yeah, yeah, yeah, it was like a terrible dating book from.
Speaker 4: The late night from like the fifties.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, or were there I think for many basically from the fifties, But.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant like the concept like yeah, no, the book by John Gray, PhD. No relation from nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 4: Hi, but did they go to Jupiter? To get more stupider.
Speaker 5: No, well, nowadays, since everything's woke, women go to Venus because they have a penis exactly period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it was foretelling the future. Probably we'll talk about the new KFC perfume, the.
Speaker 3: New I'm wearing a.
Speaker 1: Are you how does it smell? I hear it wonderful. Yeah, it is actually very fun.
Speaker 5: It smells like a famous ball. Eyes are all over.
Speaker 1: I ate so many famous bowls when I was at my twenties. Yeah, this is just like the amount of caloric density that you were getting for a small amount of money was unparalleled. Anyways, all of that plenty more. But before we get to any of it, Carmen Janey, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history.
Speaker 5: We talked about this yesterday and I showed Carmen my search history and she was a little appalled. So I think we should go with the easy one.
Speaker 1: Well, here build tears.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I saw some of the stuff in Janey's search history, and it got me to start searching some of the stuff in Jane's search history because I was curious, is she talking about so something.
Speaker 5: That Janey searched that I also searched because I've ever seen gay porn before.
Speaker 4: What they do watch to one another on camera? I typed, Jamie pulled us up. Guy can't stop ejaculating.
Speaker 2: Now that's even a thing you can search.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought I was gonna get like a link to like a porn huff video or like something hot, but I actually got a link to like news program shorts about this guy who literally has like a hundred orgasms a day and it's actually kind of heartbreaking and really sad.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah you got something way darker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got something way darker.
Speaker 1: Do we get to meet him in the news clip? Like?
Speaker 2: Heyes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what is his comportment?
Speaker 5: Like you get to meet her because she transitions? Oh wait what what Janie?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yeah, so she transitioned, and it actually like has helped her.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think part of it is like she was like, yeah, my sisters would put me in dresses, and I was like, I kind of like it, and I believe that for on face value, but more so I think that taking estrogen reduced like it stopped her compulsive orgasms from happening, or it like made it a lot better.
Speaker 4: So oh, Christine. I didn't even see they she looks she's serving.
Speaker 2: I remember this the person healed over. It's really funny though.
Speaker 4: Dale from a rare and seemingly incurable condition that leads to him suffering up to one hundred unwanted orgasms a day.
Speaker 2: They seemed powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, very powerful. That's not like doubled on the ground. Yeah, you get like playing frisbee.
Speaker 2: He was just trying to play frisbee at the time.
Speaker 5: This very funny part where it's I mean, it's so fucked up, but like he's saying that, like you might think it's not that bad just having orgasms all the time, but when you're at your dad's funeral looking over his gospel and you're just busting your.
Speaker 1: Papa busting just strating.
Speaker 3: Did not use the phrase bot that's my.
Speaker 2: H okay, that's your editorial over my dad's cast. It blowing my beans in my pants.
Speaker 5: Just throwing ropes on my dad dad silly string in the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In that case, yeah, like it's causing more trauma than even needed. It's like I didn't I didn't need to have that in my visual view as I'm having an orgasm. But hey, yeah, well, good to know that she's you know, on the on the right path now and less having less debilitating orgasms.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolute Hall of fame search history by the way.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you, my shout out to the show Seeking Derangements for putting me onto onto the guy who can't stop ejaculating.
Speaker 4: But yeah, wow, my first thought was someone get her some SSRIs because she gets on some le orgasms be gone Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe that was the original name of the product Prozac when it was first introduced, was orgasm begone killer Googne.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, that's sake.
Speaker 1: Coming too much. Jane. Is there something from your search history? I mean that obviously that was from you. That was the top one from Okay, that's right, let's leave it's unbeatable total for now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with you on this one, Janey. What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 5: Oh? Shut, I looked at this. I couldn't fucking think of anything like two.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I wrote down women.
Speaker 4: Well that's gonna win us a lot of fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean I just think that, like, how do I explain this? I just I feel like guys are a bit slept on. I feel I feel like I feel like I feel like the dudes. Look, I was I rewatched Barbie recently and it really just stuck out to me just how much more fun the like Ken portion of that movie is. And it's I just I think I think that like serious, this sensitive stuff has its place, but like, dudes rock, and I just I really appreciate that, dude, that dudes have the ability to rock.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what I got.
Speaker 1: Amen's sister, I love that one.
Speaker 2: Rock. Yeah right, Yeah, I'm trying to tell my nieces that I'm like, I rock. They're like, yeah, does that mean never mind?
Speaker 5: Let the tell them that and then like dunk a fucking basketball over them.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: Foot basket doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Carmen, do you have an overrated Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's not as funny, but having a fucking advocate for yourself in the medical system, I went. I've just constantly I've been trying to trying to make a surgery happen this year, and I've started the process in January and it looks like it's probably not gonna happen until after December. And I've just been constantly been like emailing and emailing and calling people and bugging people and like hello, am I still on the list, Like hello, hello, And I just honestly, it's one of the most like demoralizing and like exhausting and depressing, downright depressing processes ever to go through. So I hate it, but it must be done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry to hear that. I mean, it's like, it's it's wild to think that you have to like you as a human being, are asking for something that is necessary to your livelihood your well being, and then you have to like prove that to this like disembodied bureaucracy who's like, well I got to go on my chart and you're like you're not. Oh my god, this isn't that fucking difficult. But yeah, it's I can only imagine how frustrating that kind of like this whole process, that process has been.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should like zoo, like the movie John Q. You should like go in there with a.
Speaker 3: Gun and be like this is created, but give me the pussy, Give me the pussy.
Speaker 1: That is the famous Chris from John Q.
Speaker 4: The other thing in my search history is the address for the hospital in Baltimore, And uh, I'm not really I have been considering it. I'm like, they don't get back to me by the end of this week, I'm gonna give them another nasty phone call, you know, something something like that.
Speaker 3: The power of a woman's nasty phone call is unbeatable.
Speaker 2: It is period it is. I use it like a Pokemon card, like with my life. I'm like, Yo, do that ship where you turn up on the phone on them and she's like, oh, say less and then we don't have to. Now we have the same internet rate locked in. Because of that, I cancel the service. This is bullshit actually, And I'm like, is it working? Is it working? You're in the background and just be like, oh she got a body again. Wow, Like it's like a wrap bottle. Yeah exactly. I'm like, Yo, you're fucking wrecked after that, son, Lock in that internet race spectrum. Stop sucking around.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll hear what you both think is underrated.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back. We're back, and Carmen, as you know, we'd like to ask our guests, what is something do you think is underrated?
Speaker 4: Well, we were just talking about it, but I wrote down being a bitch is underrated because I got to, uh, I got to pull out my bitchy phone, my bitchyphone call card and use that. This weekend, I made some progress. I got through another bottleneck in this whole process of of surgery because I just kept calling people and being the nicest bitch possible. Like, it's a delicate balance that you have to strike of, Like you have to be nice enough to where you're not going to get hung up on, yeah and like denied service, but you also have to be mean enough to where you're like, I'm literally going to kill myself and everyone if you don't, if you don't my demands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, how do I establish that the stakes are fucking existentially high without and then again like the fucking absurdity of Like, but I have to present my humanity in a way that doesn't turn off the person that has that little bit of power on the phone. Yeah, yeah, let the let the bitch card fly, you know, let it fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you, John Q.
Speaker 5: Or Dog Day Afternoon as Yea, I need a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: That like like the one in Dog Day Afternoon. That's where men are underrated. Go back and watch Dog Day Afternoon. Al Patino's character. Absolutely, he was really to rob a bank.
Speaker 5: That girl's pussy, okay, yeah, pussy in the bag.
Speaker 2: The pussy in the bag. Nobody gets hurt.
Speaker 5: They put like one of those like blue paint exploding thingny.
Speaker 2: I got it, I secured the bag. Don't open it.
Speaker 1: No, Janie, how about you?
Speaker 2: What's uping? You think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: I had a better answer for this, but I wrote down goop and I'm not. I'm not talking about the Gwyneth Paltrow brands, Okay, I'm talking about I watched a lot of movies. I watch a lot of horror movies and stuff, and I just really noticed that lately, like every horror movie you see now is about it's about trauma.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's about something something really serious. And I'm over it. I'm fucking over it. I'm over all that shit. I don't want trauma. I want goop. I want like Steward Jordan re animator. I want like.
Speaker 5: Limbs goopy falling off the fly, just like bloody, goopy goopiness. And I don't want it to be about trauma. I don't want the ghules and the goop to be a metaphor for trauma. I just wanted to be goop, like straight up, like right, like.
Speaker 2: Yo, how the fuck does goop get here? And fucking everything up? You're like what happened to those movies? Right? And like your mother is calling again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah about yeah, just goopy glistening.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: I thinking about that movie Talk to Me, which everyone seemed to like, but I didn't because it was another trite metaphor for trauma. And once I realized that I was over it, I was. I liked when it was just goofy, Right, what's a good goopy movie?
Speaker 2: Like? What? Like what are you holding up to? Say? Like, use this as your guiding principal horror filmmakers. This is the so.
Speaker 5: Many a lot of Stuart Gordon stuff from Beyond as the amazing movie. That movie's crazy.
Speaker 2: A guy gets like a little dick on his head.
Speaker 3: It's so cool. Oh hell yeah what what re animator.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of really good like Giallo's and Italian movies like Demons Fucking Whips, Zombie or Zombie two. Oh damn, it's that movie is awesome. There's no Zombie one. The movie is just called Zombie two. I love that that movie Whips the Fly, classic classic goopcore film, Yeah yeah, goopcre the Blob, the Blob, Yeah yeah. And you know the thing is a lot of those are still like metaphorically about something else in many ways, but it's not as like it doesn't have the super serious tone. It has a goofy tone, and I like that. I don't need therapy after it, you know, right right, give me the yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And to be fair, I do like I like like hereditary and stuff, but I just I don't know. I think not everything needs to be hereditary. Some things can just be goopy.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, amazing. So I just looked up Stuart Gordon and in addition to making films like Reanimator and The Dentist, he wrote, Honey, I shrunk the kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where I learned bananas have potassium. Yeah.
Speaker 5: That movie has a goopy vibe to it, though, like you know, like wacky scientists like it's it's it doesn't stuff like that doesn't get made as much anymore.
Speaker 3: I miss a.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a lot of goop coming out of the ant's mouth at one point, like it's like got a goofy mouth.
Speaker 2: Aren't they don't theyk it covered in some ship. It's just water from when the sprinklers come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the water the droplets are like the side of their body. Yeah, it's like a viscous the water. Yeah, amazing. All right, well let's get into some news. And by news, I of course mean just look at the dumb shit that people are talking about on TikTok, right, you know.
Speaker 2: It's a good indicator. I mean, last time we had to talk because people are like they're all worshiping bin Laden.
Speaker 5: You're like, they're not, thank you for trying to make that a thing. That's what I thought you were going to bring up when you said TikTok. Oh No, no, we're talking specifically.
Speaker 2: There's just like a few articles that I was reading and I was like, wow, like the new thing right now is just terrible, terrible dating advice or like how like relationship advice. But that's like the fun thing about TikTok is you get to watch younger people discover things from the past. Like it's a fucking gold mine. Like I remember videos like have you heard of Rage against the Machine? You're like, yeah, no, go on, go on, what or like you know, sometimes they find out about an artist like or forgotten activist and things like that, but other times it's like they apparently they stumbled on Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, a book that came on nineteen ninety two, and like like takes their like they're taking shit out of that book and be like, yo, this is like the source code of the Matrix and it's like it's true. It's to the point that the book is back on the best seller charts. This is the one that is filled with you know, just regressive gender essentialist garbage. But hey, this is what the kids are feeling right now. And if you look on TikTok, there are thousands of videos under the hashtags hashtag dating advice or hashtag dating expert. But it may shock you to hear that some of these experts are in fact not fucking experts at all. They're just usually people that know how to farm clicks or A thing that I've been seeing a lot of and we'll probably talk about this in an upcoming episode, is like there's like this aesthetic now that it's just pretending to be on a podcast, you know, like where you see people in a room where like yeah, and half the time I'm like, yo, where the are these shits charting? Like I'm in podcasts and I don't know this thing has a million views as a video. But then you look, it's like there is no podcast. It's just like the visuals. It's like the aesthetic now is being like these are people talking on microphone, and I guess that lends an air of authority to it. But yeah, a lot of the advice shouldn't.
Speaker 1: By the way, we should just say yeah, you could just yeah, you can just upload that ship and make it a podcast, like I could. I could upload a voicemail and it would be a podcast.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, exactly. But a lot of the advice is like really bad. Like there's one coach saying, like, you know, women like that you need to lose weight before going out into the dating world, or using like this really this terminology like high value male or high value female or divine feminine to sort of just like you know, cloak the gender normativity and like stereotypes that like serve as this quote unquote advice in it. And you know, also shockingly this advice is very anti sex work, like with quotes that are like men don't wife pole dancers or another one was so wild. It's like, no one is going to the funeral of an OnlyFans girl. Nobody cares, like.
Speaker 4: You're like, all my subscribers will be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly they will. They will be my pallbearers. Exactly. They will bring my body into the church and into the ground and or the other things like you know, men are only there for financial gain and just doing this, like so you don't need to worry about anything except for like the financial aspect of your relationship. And some actual experts in dating and sociology are pointing to the fact that like online dating has made things pretty bleak for younger people, especially if they're all of their dating experiences begin and end with like using apps, and it's just it basically turns your relationship into a game where you're just swiping to find like the more better resourced like Pokemon card basically like as you go through and as a as a result, it leaves people feeling like like they're expendable because their attitude is like that towards dating. Some are also saying it could be a reaction to like just you know, the general malaise of capitalism that like many people are burnt out by like stagnant wages or like living with parents or things like that. So there's a certain appeal to this idea of like a rich partner who could just come in and completely change everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like fuck a relationship. Yeah, Like it's like, nah, man, fuck a relationship, Like I need to fucking I'm I'm so ground down from toiling. Yeah, Like I'm only gonna look for people who are gonna provide X, Y and Z, And that's like what my calculus is. So yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Get me off this treadmill, however I can do it. Yeah, that's it's all. It's also bleak.
Speaker 5: I feel like what you're describing. I'm not familiar with this book, but this sounds like it's very like Part and Parcel with like the Rise of like Andrew Tate, Yeah, and like like Jordan Peterson and stuff like that. And I feel like there's like there's always like a search and like more like right wing like reactionary viewpoints to like have some kind of like intellectual legitimacy to like why you're like why you're misogynists, why you're racist, why you're homophobic? Right there's always like a search to find like, oh see this fucking quack doctor said, women are more prone to like gathering and men are more prone to hunting, and you know whatever. And I feel like this book could just be another extension of that, because I mean, Andrew Tate isn't really like he's influential, but he's not like a scholar, and I feel like this could be like just a way to kind of like graft On that viewpoint to like an intellectual like, ohc these are my sources.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, in this I think it's in the exact same way.
Speaker 5: I also think the same thing with like Jordan Peterson, but Jordan Peterson is like a whiny Canadian man with like a nails on chalkboard voice that can't stop crying. So I feel like he's not as revered as.
Speaker 1: Talking about that terrible Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 2: Well, because like they're all kind of boiled down to being like like if like if you're sort of distilling into a very like harmless it's like they're saying, like we're just telling people to not settle, Like that's that's what it all boils down to. But then you really dig into it and it's like, well, no, we're actually learning how to categorize people, look at them completely differently, and then operate from that place. And to your point, like, there are just as many like like these sort of like anti feminist dating type guru people that exist like outside of Andrew Tate, like you think of like Pearl Davis and those fresh and fe Yeah. Yeah, a lot of these videos are sort of entertaining purely for the fact, and I'm sure a lot of people are just watching it for like outrage clicks. Like it's not you know, half of it is people being like, oh, I wonder if that's true, and other people like this is so fucking backwards, like what are y'all talking about. That's why I say a lot of the people are just really good at farming clicks, but like they're just some of them are just like funny because it'll be like tips on like manipulation, Like it's like how to not appear jealous, like if you if you're calling somebody and then like if you're calling a guy like in a very like cis Heat relationship and you don't want to come off as insecure and they call back and say, oh, how come you like I missed your caller? Why did you? You can say oh, I was actually rather than saying you were checking in, say that you had a flat tire and you needed their help, but another man actually helped you do that and you no longer need their help, or like just weird shit. That's sort of like how to make people more dependent on you. It's super fucking wild. Don't treat them like a human, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every time I call my boyfriend, I make up something horrible that just happened to me, and I say, well, actually another guy came and fixed it for me. Sorry. That is genius, right for years? So you know, yeah, you should try it. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh well, here's a question I may have. Does your boyfriend passed the orange peel theory test? Do you know about this?
Speaker 4: Tell me about the orange peel theory?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, you don't know the orange peel Oh my gosh, how do you know you're in a good relationship, Carmen unless you know about the orange peel theory. So this is another thing that's blowing up like it has a ton of views under this hashtag about it again young people being like, oh this this actually makes sense? I'm just gonna play the orange peel theory for you right now so you can get an idea of how it's being discussed on TikTok.
Speaker 6: Everybody's talking about the orange peel theory. If you don't know what that is. The orange peel theory basically describes that when your partner does an active service for you, that's something that you are perfectly capable of doing on your own. And this is for really small stuff like, for example, peeling an orange. Let's say that, for whatever reason, I hate peeling my oranges, but.
Speaker 2: I really like oranges.
Speaker 6: I asked my partner, hey, babe, would you mind feeling this orange for me? And they can either respond with of course, love like not a problem at all, or they can say, no, you are perfectly capable of appealing that orange yourself, or maybe my partner already knows that I really don't fuck with citrus and has the orange already peeled and prepared for me. Either way, their response is of much bigger things than just an orange, because even just a super tiny thing like that reveals so much about their attitude toward you, and you so much about relationships. Is this small thing?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what that's what they're going on about, is yeah, the orange it says everything about you if you don't you, which is like so one dimensional. And I'm like, oh, y'all, y'all are in for a wild ride, because.
Speaker 1: I want my partner to be like a terrified personal assistant who's always trying to anticipate what I want three hours ahead and just have peeled fruits of various kinds laying in front of me. That's the only way for me, or that I'm good to.
Speaker 2: Have a relationship or that yeah, or that like acts of service is the only real metric for understanding how a partner values you, Like if dumb, if like, if you dumb relationships down to that level, people will have no way to actually understand what matters in a relationships, Like can you like to be like yeah, oh yeah, it cheat on me all the time. But I have never had to appeel and orange the entire time, So ah, who's laughing now, it's just like a very.
Speaker 4: I think we need to go back to the grapefruit theory, which is you take a grapefruit and.
Speaker 2: On video, yeah, do you really love? Do you know how to work this grapefruit.
Speaker 4: Yea fact, the true measure of life is the grapefruit theory.
Speaker 2: But like I get too, Like I think it's like one of those things too with these younger people like learning about like love languages and like the one that resonates with them. It's like yeo, yeah, the actual service would come and then just completely just like hooking onto that without really beginning to understand what matters to you or being able to articulate that. Like sure, I get that if you're being very narrow and being like they won't do this, they might not care about other things. But that is such a very myopic way of looking.
Speaker 4: At what I want my partner to be realistic with me about, like like no, bitch, you can't do that yourself, right, because there are times when I am being annoying.
Speaker 5: I'm very turned off by like forced helplessness shit like that. Like, yeah, I've hung out with couples where like one of them usually the woman just kidding, but well, one of them in the relationship will will be like just I don't know anything a name, like hey, can you grab me this? And it's like the thing that they want you to grab is like closer to them, and it's like why do you need your partner to do at Like I don't know, Like maybe I'm just more independently minded, but I I just that is so grating to me, Like I hate it.
Speaker 2: There there have been moments where like I've had that relationships too, and like I'm like, you are capable, Like sometimes I will sound like the orange peel person, Like you can peel the orange. You're the orange that you're holding that you decided to eat. Yeah, I'm like, I'm I just don't really Okay, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't eat that ship.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: If he doesn't open the door for me, it's fucking over, okay, like that.
Speaker 2: Like monster material, that's goop behavior.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, because we did, we kind of talked about men are from Mars, women are from Venus being like the intellectualization or like the sources for like this bullshit. And the front of the book has like the author listened as John Gray, PhD. That PhD is from is an unaccredited PhD from Pacific University and now defunct Correspondence Institution and then an honorary doctorate for delivering a commencement speech. So and like his main thing is he studied under like one of the yoga like the original founders of yoga in those sixties and learned how to like kind of get into the spiritual guru bullshit that way.
Speaker 2: Documentaries of yeah, documentaries about how above board some of those yoga gurus have been. Yes, exactly interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's always some motherfucker that's like a chiropractor. That's that's like, no, listen, I've got it all figured out right.
Speaker 2: It's simple. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus. That's it. Any questions, Okay.
Speaker 1: Please stop asking me questions. What do we think is like I would love to be able to get ahead of this and just start feeding some of the like bullshit like what is the antiquated ship from our childhood miles from the nineties that we think is going to hit next on TikTok?
Speaker 2: Like because Carmen and Janey, I know y'all are gen z. That's why we said, right, y'allen z.
Speaker 1: So I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Respect right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, but put yourself in the millennial mindse no fear, like do.
Speaker 1: We think like no fear philosophy, like second place is the first loser, like that that's.
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of already?
Speaker 3: Like I have an idea.
Speaker 5: I think it would be something like I think, all right, so I've I've thought about this a little bit because there's always very significant like pendulum swings and between generations. I think that like gen like like the Millennials were very like sex positive and very like tumblery, and like I don't know, there was like all the like pussy hat feminism and stuff like that. Yeah, and now you see gen Z is very like sex negative and sex repulsed, and there's like.
Speaker 2: We don't scenes.
Speaker 5: And yeah, yes, yes there's a new puritanism, and I feel like that's a reaction to the previous generations libertinism. So to answer your question, I think it would be something like bullying is good actually because that's just like because something like, yeah, adversity builds character, and we've all been told that bullying's bad and that you shouldn't bully people. But maybe we should bring back smear the queer, which I'm personally fine with considering I'm the queer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, and that sort of like phrases to be like we actually need like shame is actually a very powerful tool that we're missing in our society. And that's how like, because that's how all this shit it just comes reworded. And you're like, y'all are just talking about bullying, and like y'all are just talking about like very lopsided relationships or whatever. It's like, no, I'm talking about the high value males on the earth or whatever. That feels like very much like because I think we're seeing that legislated, like with all the transphobic and homophobic bills that are being passed around the country. It's like it's an attempt to create like a like legal framework of shaming like a like a certain group of people. So I think there's that like that I feel is like a thing that I feel like a lot of older people like these people just have no shame, and like we need we need people. People need to have a sense of shame for them to be able to act right or blah blah blah, this that and the other. So yeah, I mean, yeah, to your point, Jack, no fear t shirts could be good, But I like Janie's point two, the puritanical stuff might be coming better.
Speaker 1: Just straight up puritanism. Yeah, it's just like, look at this wild sermon from Cotton Mather. You guys just blowing my mind.
Speaker 4: We're also seeing like gen Z like return to religion in a really big way, like with like trad because and I'm not saying that like that's necessary inherently a bad thing, but with trad Catholicism like kind of coming back into fashion and stuff like that. It's it's been interesting to observe that.
Speaker 5: She's very amazing to me because it's so like speaking of Shane, I don't know. I mean, it's it's like the people that like promote this ship, it's like you're not trad. You are on TikTok, like go have kids, stop talking, go practice, Like it doesn't make sense that like if you're gonna be like who's that bitch like Pearl Davis that is always like the she's her. The whole thing is like women shouldn't vote, and it's like all right, bitch, then shut up, like you're if your whole thing is women shouldn't have opinions, then shut up, bitch. Why am I listening to you?
Speaker 1: Like I'm finding out about Pearl Davis in real time as oh you're talking about yeah.
Speaker 3: Boy, Oh she's terrible she's fucking terrible.
Speaker 2: I think she went on Pierce Morgan's show and he absolutely like set her up like to kind of be like, yeah, I agree with you, and then absolutely just like tore her down, and she was like, what's happening? Well, this is a friendly space for regressive ideas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's a very good like clip from that too, where there's like a woman she's talking to that's like, you know, like point counterpoint kind of thing, and the other the other guest on there like brings up basically like what I did or what I just said, like so you know, why why have you you? Like she's had an abortion before, like you know, like you are already fake. I mean this is common with a lot of conservative ship where they failed to meet the standards that they set for everyone else. Like Ben Shapiro talking about masculinity your five book two, your voice sounds like you haven't hit puberty, Like what the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 2: Like, but I bought this piece of wood at home depot and in this bad looks a poplar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the woods this magnificent, that's untouched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: We talked about this and me and Carmen's Barbie episode two. But there's in in his like hour long destroys Barbie fucking video he's he brings up how hard enoughs the trans woman that's on Barbie's Like her voice is deeper than mine. It's like, that's not a hard dog, Like, I don't know why you would post your l's like that. What happened to shame?
Speaker 2: Right? What can?
Speaker 5: I just thought of one more thing that could come back for gen Z and I hope this one. I hope this is the one. But I've been seeing a big research at Tucker Carlson was very thick on this. But like tobacco and like smoking and like nicotine being like good for you, and.
Speaker 1: You smoking cigarettes more yeah, actual like smoking old fashioned cigarettes with old cigarettes.
Speaker 4: Electricity, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Don't need to charge those ships or anything. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 3: They're like, dude, that that vape is going to kill you.
Speaker 2: Right, They're like, dude, you know the rare earth metals, they got a mind for that battery for that vape.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna smoke this marble.
Speaker 1: I do wonder what sort of below the surface, like jiu jitsu has been happening to like with like the major tobacco companies, like like we I think we just had Oh yeah, we were talking about how the Surgeon General just came out and was like, actually, loneliness is worse for you than smoking cigarettes. And I'm like, was he paid by like, first of all, it's true? Second of all, was he paid by the back of the industry to say that shit? Like that's yeah, but that was what you know, somebody wh recently quit nicotine like that. That was what occurred to me. I was like, damn, So maybe I can just like smoke then, because right, I'm not not that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lonly you're like I FaceTime with my boy, I might have a cigarette.
Speaker 5: So I've heard that if you are able to quit by the age of like thirty five, then it will like basically like negate, most of the like super negative effects by the time you get older.
Speaker 3: So that's something you can You can.
Speaker 2: Keep cheating, keep chiefing those darts up until your d You gotta be the new TikTok nicotine groove like nicktknick talk right now, Actually that could be. Here's a deal. How old are y'all? You're good, dude? You got like ten years to quit the Chief Darts.
Speaker 5: Do y'all know about the the the Tucker Carlson clip I'm talking about where he's talking about how like weed makes you stupid and submissive, unlike nicotine, which opens your mind.
Speaker 3: It's like it's so cool.
Speaker 5: It's just so cool that someone thinks, first of all, it's true weed is evil and nicotine is rat So I mean, bat.
Speaker 1: Mind expanding, the great mind expanding benefits.
Speaker 2: Wait is nicotine? Is it? Was?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 2: Was he talking about it? Like in relationship to mental cigarettes? Is that he's a huge.
Speaker 3: Vapor Yeah, Tucker calls them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He Like when you re a profile of him, they're like he anytime he's not on camera, he's vaping. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Hannity Hannity also yeah yeah yeah. Like like it's like it's like I'm pretty sure it's like just out of like the camera eye line. Basically, it's like, all right, we'll breaking let me just I guess my fucking lightsaber, but let me I think this. Let me play this clip because it seems like a Tucker Carls said nicotine take. But let's see if this is the one.
Speaker 7: What do they hate tobacco and it's not because it causes cancer. They don't care about your health. They closed the gyms during COVID. Anyone who closed a gym during a pandemic that killed people who were fat clearly doesn't care about your health. Yeah, they hate nicotine. They love THHC. They're promoting weed to your children, but they're not letting you use tobacco or even non tobacco nicotine delivery devices, which don't cause cancer. Why do they hate nicotine Because nicotine frees your mind and TG makes you compliant and passive. That's why I hate it. It's a real threat to them.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, because I knew all of Bob Marley's songs were like just as simulate and what the state says, like, I love that. It's so forceful, Janey, like the idea, Like, I'll tell you why they hate it because it was like to say, with.
Speaker 1: Your mind is so wild?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to take one more break. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back for your mind.
Speaker 1: Free your mind with the cane, all right. Another thing the free is your mind. The scent of some nice Kentucky fried chicken. It feels like Kentucky fried chicken very popular in other countries, like hmm, so Spain, this is in Spain, that this is happening.
Speaker 3: They eat KFC on Christmas in Japan.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, oh yeah, no, I'm Japanese. It's like we used to collect the every year they put out a Christmas cup and you like, yo, you get the new KFC Christmas cup. Yeah, from the people that were occupying after the war. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's that.
Speaker 1: You get that, colonel military leader, Colonel Sanders. Yeah, KFC Spain is marketing a new perfume. I'm not even going to try to pronounce this ood.
Speaker 2: O duardo like, oh.
Speaker 1: Which comes to shape like a drumstick. I look at that, Miles, I say, that's a that's the scrotum.
Speaker 2: That is a scrotum. Yeah, that is a scrotum disease, scrot or like, but as part of like a Christmas light like change, like you can screw the like the scrotum lights.
Speaker 4: Like find the throat them on the tree and you get the.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, not the pickle anymore. Yeah, yeah, find the scrot.
Speaker 1: They even made a whole commercial parenting pretentious fragrance ads in which two models dance in the desert and stumble upon the drumstick bottle and then hand it to one another and then continue to dance it. It doesn't smell like chicken, per se. It smells like the herbs and spices KFC uses to disguise the local chicken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mut already smelling like sage and paprika, like.
Speaker 1: That bergamont, geranium, mandarin, and pink pepper.
Speaker 2: According to them, again, like it perfect because I only know, like maybe one of those things smells like is there.
Speaker 3: An original and an extra?
Speaker 4: Crispy bergama is citrusy? And I don't fuck with cit.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: My partner better know that.
Speaker 2: These hands on fu with citrus. But I like the taste every other way, if only inside my math. Don't make me touch it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean we talked about how earlier this year they gave away fried chicken sent it in sense.
Speaker 2: They did, like they did a log that you could put in your fireplace.
Speaker 4: Oh now that is appealing.
Speaker 5: To feel like, yeah, you're like, will just make me so frustratingly hungry.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, right, Like this is just a way to make yourself hungry in settings where you might not want.
Speaker 2: To be hungry.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe that's the plan, is that it's supposed to make you hungry, so you go get kofsc.
Speaker 4: Guy can't stop eating KFC.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back in twenty twenty, they told chicken scented crocs, which the fuck that's a collab of the year right there. That's just how a line cook smells.
Speaker 2: Right, right, crock, rubber and some deep friar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just come to East Atlanta Village, go to flat Iron, find the line cook that just got off, and take a bill.
Speaker 4: Probably give you a bump too.
Speaker 5: Right, No, he's gonna ask you for a bump. You're gonna say no, you'll find one somehow, right, And.
Speaker 2: He's like, wait, you smoke parliament. He's like, you got a parliament? I can dump this And you're like, wait what it's on?
Speaker 3: It's on. It's it's the American spirits.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think parliaments are.
Speaker 2: Out, don't they got the recessed filter for people to do the bump schneezers out of I'm gonna be.
Speaker 5: Honest, I've never seen someone use use the in in that way.
Speaker 1: I never seen there, but well, just every time I smoked a parliament, I heard people say.
Speaker 3: In l A.
Speaker 2: Yeah I've seen I've seen it with my own eyes in l A.
Speaker 3: Really yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's one of those like awesome factoids that people love, Like every time they see a parliament they're like, oh you know that those you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's either that it's like you know they did that, or the pilot could bite down while they were fighting, you know, a war for whoever the fuck, but or yeah, like to your point, gered like oh so you blow up, Like yeah, no, right, you've had a.
Speaker 5: You know, I do have one friend that it is an enjoyer of cocaine and she's always smoking parliament, so maybe there is something to it, so like, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Could be like an LA thing. I don't know if it's like I just felt like it was a very like West Side LA thing is where I saw it, like really be like a thing. But yeah, to your point, like other than that, like it would be something people would reference but you would never see them do.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean I guess not not a lot of people. I didn't see a lot of people doing cocaine, like, but I you definitely like heard it like when like.
Speaker 2: In a bathroom, you mean, because people are crying really like.
Speaker 1: No, just like you would hear people talk about it like on ghost but they I never saw it, so maybe that was because people, you're.
Speaker 2: Not in a police station right now, what are you talking like? So I don't like, I'm just like, you know, I've heard of it, And every time I heard of it, Myles, I was like, I don't think you should do that. I don't even know. I couldn't give you like a name. It's illegal, like I just mean, much like.
Speaker 5: Uh, tobacco, there's nothing that the results aren't in on if it's dangerous for you or not.
Speaker 4: It expands your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it does expand your minds.
Speaker 1: That's actually they recommend that once you quit smoking at thirty five, you switch over to cocaine. Yeah, and it's healthy. It's good for your healthy nerves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, transfer addiction, it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh but you know it's funny. I saw Tucker Carlson, he was dou He was on like THEO Vaughan's podcast, and THEO vaughn was talking about cocaine. I saw that, so and Tucker was like, yeah, talking that ship though too, like about cocaine, And I was like and he but he was doing his like I mean, I don't know, but you're like, bro, you just you do that tracks for me, I could totally see him being schneefed up. Like I mean, if you if your job is talking for a living, like I'd be surprised if you're not on some kind of uppers in some way.
Speaker 1: You're finding the Reagan era like.
Speaker 2: Like this is just like this is them talking about it, and like you can tell, like Tucker Carlson, he's not like what's that, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not on Fox anymore, so we can say whatever you want.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is one of the reasons I don't do cocaine anymore is because they fucking ruined it, what with the Fennel used to.
Speaker 4: Be his baby laxative.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'd rather ship than not, you know, I mean, you know, I'd rather get off the toil and be like, oh I was heckticked and be like get out light and then it's like God, go it blue, but I gotta go to heaven and that and that, by the way, is.
Speaker 2: A guess see he's like, Okay.
Speaker 5: I fucking hate that he went on that podcast because like that, like that makes him look normal, right and not like a fucking genocidal psychopath, Like right, that's so that's gea to me when people like do that.
Speaker 4: And then Alan brought George Bush on with his finger paintings.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, ship like that. I think Theovonne also had fucking Candice Owen's Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah he has them all, like they all end up stopping by that show and you're like, what the fuck is going on? But yeah, like yeah, all the fans like, oh, like you. I remember like looking at the comments around that clip, people like, oh, I didn't know Tucker Carlson was like like was like that, Like I didn't know he was cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I've known a lot of people that do coke and not all of them are cool, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: What coke, Yeah, they all do. Yeah, And diagram is just a circle a really annoying person on coke that they're in the best.
Speaker 2: Right, So yeah, someone with really bad ideas being loud about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turned up like five x that shit. Yeah amazing. Well, Carmen Janey, what a pleasure having you both on the podcast. Carmen, where can people find you? Follow you? All that good stuff?
Speaker 4: You can find me over on Instagram at the Carmen Laurent and our podcast page is at Beauty Translated pod. The new season, season three is going to premiere on January twenty fourth, so look out for that. We may be back by them who knows. And until then, I definitely suggest you go back and listen to our older episodes. Jane's been on the show several times. Listen to her original episode, listen to the other episodes with her. Her most popular episode this season season two was the Barbie Review. But I would like I would like to highlight Monica Helms, the woman who created the trans flag Calpernia Adams an amazing trance like we had a bunch of trans trailblazers on. So go back and listen to season two for sure.
Speaker 1: Amazing And Jane, where can people find you other than season three? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So yeah, season three Beauty Translated. Also, we're starting a Patreon called bt Ultra and.
Speaker 2: Uploading to that like mk ultra. Is that the deal?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sort of?
Speaker 5: And also for kind of trademarking reasons, we're just calling it bt ultra and not saying what BT stands for.
Speaker 4: Right, These folks are pretty high up in the company here, Jane Interesting.
Speaker 5: British tell Guy Yeah, yeah, British Yeah, BBC Ultra.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also yeah.
Speaker 5: I make music on Spotify, Janey Danger on anywhere can you get music? I have an album coming out next year, some EPs and stuff. I got a lot in the works. We're also playing a show on New Year's Eve. If you're in the Atlanta area, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: A lot of fun.
Speaker 5: If you follow me on Instagram at Janey Danger, you can keep up with all that stuff, and also on Twitter at wife Sucker. Because I got my old account back. I sent an appeal and said I would be very good and I'm back.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: A right down too long?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you say so amazing. Is there a work a media that you guys have been enjoying?
Speaker 4: This one make me laugh. It's a tweet from somebody that's at Caleb says things. It's kind of an old tweet. It just says being gay is exhausting. Why do I have to say we love her when I walk past a lamp post? And that is highly relatable to me because I will see something I like and just say, look at her, we love her.
Speaker 2: Ah shit, dude, Jadie's looking at her phone right now trying.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, I'm scrolling through my feed seeing anything that I have like retweeted that really is like sticking out to me right now. Okay, here's this one from a friend of me, Skatie for twenty Joe Biden acts like one of those dogs that's like twenty three years old and it's still alive for some reason, and every now and then it just stops breathing. But like it's fine, shout off to Skatie. She's very funny.
Speaker 2: Shit. But let's the phrasing, like it's fine. But guy, he's fine, know that he could do one more.
Speaker 4: Term's fine, he's.
Speaker 2: Good, he's good. You can get one more out of him. We'll get one more.
Speaker 1: I got four more years, right, Yeah, yeah, Miles, Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, find me on the app based platforms at Miles of Gray. Find Jack and I on our basketball podcast, Miles and jackot Mad Boosties. You can find me on my ninety day fiance podcast called four hundred twenty Day Fiance. You know, four yea four with Sophia Alexandra tweet. I'm liking well, first, I also again want to plug my friend Kim Cooper's show It's gonna be fantastic. It's a one woman show that's happening in LA. You can find a link for that in the footnotes. And I say it because I saw it and I really like the show and I want people to go check it out. It's called Trauma Response. Check the link out in the footnotes. Tweet I like is from Amelia Eli's All Day at Emilia Alias Alday tweeted giddy Up Jingle Horse pick up your feet would devastate me.
Speaker 1: So rude, Like the person is like clapping when they say that giddy jingle on thirty. Ok, let's go.
Speaker 2: That's my trauma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'd call it a day after that.
Speaker 3: What kind of turns me on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was mine?
Speaker 1: Also, Oh shit, I also had John Hanson at John Hanson Talks it's officially surprising your coat pocket from last winter season, which I had found a pen in there from last year that I didn't know what happened to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've got like a bunch of masks and tissues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a lot of silk care ties in mine. That's really really looking for so I'm glad, okay, I probably I.
Speaker 3: Got a bag of coke.
Speaker 1: Parley's at you. You can find me on Twitter, Jack Underscore of Brian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeeist for at the Daily Zekeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fampage and a website Daily zi guys dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote no where we link off to the information that we talked about today's episode is a song that we think you might enjoy myles of song that you think people might enjoy it?
Speaker 2: Well, I, Janey, since you are a musician, I would actually liked to give you the floor and let's direct the listeners to one of your songs so they can experience the majesty that is Janie Danger.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks. You should check out Jane as a Bit. That's my find most listen to your song if people like it. It's short, it's sweet, so yeah.
Speaker 2: A minute long. I see you right there. Okay, so buckle up. This is Jane as a Bit by Janie Danger. Check this one out wherever you get your music.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buckle up jingle Horse. Yeah all right, we will link off to that in the footnotes to daily is that guys, as a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 4: By bye bye, Drink dri