Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone.
Speaker 2: Tappen Danielle, what's up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, this is basically one of those I want to call ones where she wanted to play the phone tap on the husband and I said, go ahead, do what you do best. So it's about shoes. She wants a pair of shoes. So she's basically calling her husband Donnie to ask for permission, permission to buy shoes. They're very expensive shoes.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens in today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hey, baby, I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to know if I could use your credit card to buy something Meman Marcus again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you Joberton?
Speaker 3: Well? I was. I went I went on that interview yesterday, and so I was really nervous about it. So I thought that I would just reward myself and come to them all today. So there's a pair of snake skin shoes. They're Peeto shoes and they have three in tails and they're beautiful. They're silver, Okay, and I really need to have them because they don't have any silver shoes.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the closet lately? Yeah, there are so many boxes of shoes.
Speaker 3: There is nothing wrong with the fact that I love shoes. Okay, there's nothing wrong with that. It's a healthy obsession. How much other they're eight twenty five, eight hundred and forty five dollars.
Speaker 2: You don't have an skin.
Speaker 3: You don't understand. It used to be nine hundred and now they're eight twenty five and I need them.
Speaker 2: The pair of shoes you just paid five off for shoes for go on?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't like shoes as much as I do. Okay, it's important to me.
Speaker 2: How many days in the year, three hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 3: Shoes for every day to do?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold it, I mean I'll do it. Work, Okay, it works. The guys that they're looking to me like I'm an idiot. They hear me talk to me about shoes with my wife, and I'll supposed to be in a meeting, sweetheart, Well you could have if you want your mind.
Speaker 3: You're really gonna make me cry right now, and I don't have a department store. You're gonna make me cry because you won't just say yes, you would do a hundred? Are you yelling at me right now?
Speaker 2: So you don't have too I have a black pair of shoes and a brown pair of shoes for two different suites.
Speaker 3: That's why. Why are you yelling at me right now? You're making me feel terrible?
Speaker 2: How could it possibly be put on me my call that you can't buy these today because you will have a job.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe I could get a job if I have these shoes. Okay, they're beautiful. Great.
Speaker 1: If you came to.
Speaker 3: This department store and you saw how good these shoes looked on my feet, you wouldn't want me to buy them.
Speaker 2: Why don't you work to get a job on the shoe store?
Speaker 3: Maybe I will if I had these shoes, Maybe they would want to pay because I have such great here.
Speaker 2: You have a compulsion, you can't stop, and there's really it's an addition. If someone's gambling, someone's smoking cracks, and you're buying shoes, there's no throw shoes. Baby. I'll buy you brand new flip flops. You don't need shoes on the beat. We're gonna be in Mexico in December. You know what people would do for that, They would kill for that. I'll buy you four brand new pair of flip flops to go with each bikinil he the chud right now, nobody, nobody's gonna be wearing three inch midskins barefoot. How did you watch the news where they're robbing is still are making to steal your shoes and I'm not gonna take your flip flops. I gotta go to this meeting.
Speaker 3: I gotta go. I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what we do to pay our bills so that we can even have this conversation, that we can go to Mexico for the Holly and we can continue on this loving marriage that we have because I do love you.
Speaker 3: Even though your I don't want to know what toxic anymore. I don't want to go to Mexico anymore.
Speaker 2: And Benji, I just got four thousand dollars in this ship. I can't get that. That's I put the ship for you.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get kidnapped.
Speaker 2: Lady, stopped watching the news. If you be home watching, lady, We're going to Mexican water on it. It's all enclosed. We're gonna be in this beautiful surroundings with waterfalls.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna get kidnapped and the.
Speaker 2: People go to Mexico. We're not gonna be blarming around the streets. So when you're a hip flopping, don't blendy Bay. I really gotta go back to work. The guys looking to me, I'm puffing and puffy. I'm sweating through my shirt. I never sweated work. They hear me shooting my shoes talking to you, and then I'm gonna get fuckednt neither of us get have his shoes.
Speaker 1: Hey, Donnie, I have something to tell you. What This is Daniel Narrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped. He's really not at a shoe store.
Speaker 2: No, like a joke. It's only a joke, you man. And do what you did to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, he'd kill me forget.
Speaker 2: I love you, Lindsey, I adore you don't get a job.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.