Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tab?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, All right, Garrett's here with his phone tap. I want to see what you've brought into us. Okay.
Speaker 1: It's like sometimes you open your front door and the dog has brought you like a dead rat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or the cat has brought you a dead bird.
Speaker 1: They present a great presence. Well, they do it because they love you. Let's see what dead animal Garrett is going to leave on our doorstep. Let's see how much I love you today. I really have pumped this one up. What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So Kyra wants to play a phone tap on her dad in Molik. So Kyra just started driving, and Dad has been worried about his daughter's driving ability since day one. Right, so Kyra's going to start the call to dad thing she got into a little car accident.
Speaker 2: I just so happened to be the other driver of the accident. Oh boy. Okay, So let's see what happens in today's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Hello Dad, A gun to a car accident? No, I didn't call the cop doesn't know what to do. Some guy hit me and I don't know I talked to him, and now he's saying, well, not going to go for you. I'm on the side of the road. There's no street signs. I don't even know how. I don't know. There's no street signs, and there's trees and there's no sign. There's like a stop sign, but there's no street sign. Don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm getting out of here, all right, So you're gonna fix.
Speaker 2: This or no?
Speaker 4: What do I want right now? I want to prink to them. Excuse me, sir. My dad's on the phone and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hello, who this.
Speaker 4: Ya?
Speaker 3: Your daughter was in my way? I was, I was coming down the road. You you So, here's a story. I was driving on my eighty nine Toyota Corolla. I got hit up. My push notification went off. I scrolled over to see who it was, and next thing I know, I side swiped your daughter's car.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, no, no, no, no on.
Speaker 4: But you can go for me right now take our entrance.
Speaker 1: We're just doing that.
Speaker 4: I want to I want our insurance right now.
Speaker 2: I got no insurance.
Speaker 4: You have no insurance.
Speaker 2: I've been driving for twenty plus years with no insurance.
Speaker 4: Tell me you better give me an answers. What's the different?
Speaker 2: How am I supposed to fix this?
Speaker 4: Am I supposed to be tuggling with that ancients?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm gonna be late for work because of this, all right? So I don't care. I don't care, man, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Because I come right now. Daddy's getting in his car. Do I do what? I don't know what's but I know Dad, he doesn't have a license plate number.
Speaker 3: Do something?
Speaker 4: Do not let any he's leaving? What do I do? You want me to see it in front of his car?
Speaker 2: Yes me, I'm yeah, yeo yo.
Speaker 3: No, my name is actually Gari from Elvis Durrant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Gosh, you'll get in the car. Why did it? Because I wanted to play Soca on you?
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus right?
Speaker 2: Whoa the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all parts the
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show