Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, Oh hey, what's going on? My alrighty?
Speaker 2: Then no way serious.
Speaker 1: Let's just get right to it. Okay, hey, should we get a new theme song? I think we need a new theme song?
Speaker 3: I mean sure, I.
Speaker 1: Implore David Brody to please write a new theme song. Sure, not gonna choose it, but because we're not allowed to so, David Brody, if you could just give us a surprise.
Speaker 3: Pop one in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do that for us. It's Serial Killers. This is episode Wow, head on a ham basket to double z Z. We're almost there and it's October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you feel the key season? Feel the chill in the air, Andrew fall listen. I mean we're recording this in September, pure to stretch. Just I don't care. Stop. I'm only saying that because it's important to my story. I it's the first day of fall. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's October. Fall was last week, two weeks ago almost.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what what when we recorded this, it's the first day of fall. So I went out in a jacket and I really committed to fall. And it's eighty one degrees today.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was last week and a half ago.
Speaker 3: I will say I do enjoy it getting like it's staying dark in the mornings now because my new apartment, the windows are so bright. The shades don't work very well. It's not it's just it was too bright. But now it's like I can sleep in even though I can't because of work.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love this shirt so much that I washed it and I'm wearing it again. Okay, that's my say Scott, it's my airmail shirt.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because if you look back at bowl Chat too, which we said we recorded on that Wednesday, it seems like you've worn three weeks in a row.
Speaker 1: Well, I really like it, and this is a different one. Actually, this is I got. I bought two of them that time before. Sure, well, Abercrombie and Fish in the mall. Fitch in the mall was going out of business.
Speaker 3: You still wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
Speaker 1: Look, if I can fit into it, I'll wear it, Okay, And there's not much Abercrombie I can fit into. But this is a double xcel because everything runs really small there.
Speaker 3: I hate that store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it still smells like the cologne that they would spray on everything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What's funny, is, of course, I'm kidding, but this is an Abercrombie.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: But the store in the mall where it was is now like a trinket store, you know, it's like a gadgets and gizmos or something, and it still smells like that Abercrombie cologne. You just can't get that out of that store.
Speaker 3: It's better than those spiritual stores that always get thrown into those kiosks where it's like get dreamcatchers and stones and here's some like incense.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get right to it, Edrew. I have to because I have a surprise for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, for a very very long time, I would say, hey, Andrew, do you know what cereal law is? Blah blah blah, And you'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, uh, the cinnabon, No, Andrew, they don't make that anymore.
Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, do you know what cereal is like? It comes in a new blue box cinnabone. No, Andrew, they don't make that anymore. But guess what what they kind of do? Now, Okay, it's let me just get it going down to the cereal sack. Check it out, Andrew. It's cinnabon cereal, but they are only selling it in jumbo snack bag. That's that, that is, But it doesn't matter. It's the original kellogg S cinnabon cereal.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't like it. It's going to bring you back to your child, it is, but it makes me mad that they decide to do it in snacks packs or whatever they want to call it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, maybe we'll get the box one day. I don't know better.
Speaker 3: But listen, we're friends with Kellogg's. Now they send us free stuff, yes they do.
Speaker 1: Kellogs has sent us nothing they haven't. No, we are not friends with them. What you're thinking of is the Carnation breakfast shrinks that use the Kellogg's trademark. Things they have. Kellogg's does not even acknowledge ours.
Speaker 3: That's sad. Well, you know what for if they were listening right now, I would tell them make a full box, put my face on the box and sell it.
Speaker 1: See now, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I do not recall what cinnabon cereal tastes like.
Speaker 3: Tasted like sunshine, rainbows in a hug and lollipops.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I haven't aversion to sinnabon, because you know what happened to me with the cinnabon minis from Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just eat the cereal.
Speaker 1: Not going to get into the whole story, but I mean, quite frankly, these are just crunchy pieces of oats. There's nothing to do with cinnabon. No, it's just the name. And they look like little baby cinnabons.
Speaker 3: Oah, you spilled milk on your keyboard.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: That's gonna smell like vomit in a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Andrew, Are you so excited?
Speaker 3: Yes? This is better.
Speaker 1: You need to tell me for reminds of your childhood, because I don't think I ever actually.
Speaker 3: Had it smells like it. And let me tell you something. These are bigger than the other ones.
Speaker 1: Very cinnamony smell. You're ready?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You've been waiting for this for two years, Andrew, well more? Could they have been gone for a while?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh man, that good.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see you happy, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Oh that makes me so happy. Good. That's what they look like.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem. I don't love them. Okay, there's a little bit of a strange aftertaste.
Speaker 3: It's your cinnamon.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's almost chemically at.
Speaker 3: The end it's just cinnamon.
Speaker 1: So it's fake cinnamon, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying. The other one didn't have that taste, but overall it has. It's there, So I'm giving this one. Well, how are we actually giving this ratings because it's a snack.
Speaker 1: No, it's a cereal. It's cereal, Andrew.
Speaker 3: So now they're just causing more plastic lakes.
Speaker 1: It says delicious jumbo cereal pieces, So technically it is a cereal. Okay, they just don't have him in the box yet.
Speaker 3: Can I try dry?
Speaker 1: Of course usually we don't allow that, but you know, just to see if there's a difference since it's marketed as a snack, Go right ahead. Ingredients. I don't know what this is. Whole wheat, flour, sugar, de germinated yellow corn meal.
Speaker 3: Gosh, delicious too?
Speaker 1: You like that?
Speaker 3: I have five bowls because fritost it's back.
Speaker 1: Fructos is sugar, right, I think dex DROs Maybe that's some kind of sugar too. Do it look like I'm a chemis brown sugar syrup? Salt, buttermilk, cinnamon fruit juice for color, natural and artificial flavor, and BHT for freshness. Maybe that's why I have a headache that BHT. I don't want to disappoint you, my friend, but I'm going to give it three balls.
Speaker 3: That's totally fine.
Speaker 1: You do you because there's that strange little taste at the end that I don't love.
Speaker 3: When it's dry, it doesn't have it. I'm just telling you from now, I don't know what. Maybe it unlocks.
Speaker 1: You can take the rest home. Enjoy those Thank you, You're welcome. I got them with you in mind.
Speaker 3: Oh damn.
Speaker 1: I saw them on the shelf and I smiled from ear to ear because I knew it would make you happy.
Speaker 3: Well, I smiled when I ate them, So awesome. Mission accomplished.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's move on from the happy, happy cinnabon cereal to some other crap that we have in the sack. Great next two will be from listeners. Oh boy, our friend, Jamie Moon, Let's stay on the cinnamon kick since it is the fall season, sure thing, and I know that you're kind of into granola right now. Yeah, so let's pull out this granola from uh Simply Nature. Never heard of it before in my life. I'm guessing maybe it's some sort of a store brand. It is because I had Simply Nature was just the h EB stuff. Where was I Is that when you were in Texas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Well it says product of Canada, so I don't know. Oh, this is al D That's okay, it's Aldi. This is their attempt at healthy cereal.
Speaker 3: The oh at the end of cinnamon almost looks like an A in the writing cinnamon. That's right, it does look like cinnamon. Look at that cinnamon cereal.
Speaker 1: So this is cinnamon raising granola cereal. It's weird. I don't think I've ever seen it called granola cereal before. It's usually just granola or cereal. But whatever. Yeah, it's organic. There's big, giant pieces.
Speaker 3: Oh not good.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I like to smell mellow that.
Speaker 3: As long as it's not a soft granola, I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: I We'll find out that stuff was just out of control. Still waiting for our friends at Bakery on Maine to send us some more stuff. They told me they had some new things coming out. Yeah, I do have one or two from them. We haven't done yet. We'll get to that in the coming weeks.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Here you go, buddy. Okay, ready sure one?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I got milk on my pants.
Speaker 1: Okay, make sure you get a raisin two? Three? All right, just your run of the mill cinnamon whatever. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just feel like that they're selling it as like healthy and natural and stuff, but it's probably really not.
Speaker 3: It's just sugar.
Speaker 1: It's got organic everything in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, again, you can't tell me that's like it's.
Speaker 1: Got organic tapioca syrup, organic sunflower oil, which you say is bad, right.
Speaker 3: Not bad? Dos renee. If you're listening, you can't have this one.
Speaker 1: Organic spices but does not specify what they are.
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 1: It's a product of Canada.
Speaker 3: A oh, those Canadians and their crazy food labels.
Speaker 1: Three bowls not awful, it's just okay.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. It's not great, it's not bad. It's a little better than average.
Speaker 1: Did you say three balls?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: We were like on a wavelength today, Andrew, maybe you should open your ears and then you'd hear me say it. I tend to not pay attention to you, but I'm glad that we had the same rating there. Yes, wait, so this is the only cereal we agreed on. Does that mean you're admitting that in the past episode we record it the same day and also we're on the same wavelength.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about, Andrew.
Speaker 3: All right, next cereal?
Speaker 1: Shall I go down to the cereal floor?
Speaker 3: That's why I said next cereal?
Speaker 1: Okay, would you like to stay cinnamony, whatever you pick? I don't know. Do I have another one? Oh? No, you know what, screw the cinnamon.
Speaker 3: Well, so if we did a cinnamon one, we could call this episode cinema man.
Speaker 1: Oh we could.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shall I look for a cinnamon one?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Entertain the troops? Andrew?
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, well I'll just keep padding ho ho hey hey look over here, look over there. Oh wow, look I'm doing dance moves. If you're watching on the YouTube. Oh yeah, all right, let's get it. Go in a bead, just pad infante.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no more cinnamon and you know what it's also it's also peanut butter and chocolate season.
Speaker 3: Okay, it seems like I just got, you know, sideswiped by a car. But yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 1: People eat cinnamon and chocolate in the fall.
Speaker 3: Yes, it just we went hot chocolate, right I feel? Oh are you going the hot chocolate Vibo?
Speaker 1: Or why not?
Speaker 3: Oh it's more winter, but I mean I'm down to go sit by a fire. Oh it's coming fire season.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what they should make? What they should make? Apple cider frosted mini wheats.
Speaker 3: I would like that, yeah, right, like a nice h apple.
Speaker 1: What's up now, Kellogg's.
Speaker 3: Well they won't be our friends, so all right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much. Janine from Long Island. Here's your Wegman's chocolate peanut butter corn crunch.
Speaker 3: Look that No, no, it's peanut butter and cocoa corn crunch.
Speaker 1: You're right, I read it completely wrong.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: So. It's made with whole grain. And here's the problem with most of the cereals that are sitting around our studio here, Andrew. Yeah, it's been so hot and humid in here that these boxes are all bulging, and they've been wet and dry and wet and dry. And hopefully these bags, oh it's all stuck together. Hopefully the inner bags have held up. Let's see, they tell me, they give me some BS story. How in this building the air gets sucked in from the outside, and when it's humid, the humid air comes in. I don't have that problem in my house. They need to get a new HVAC system in here.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, when you get the millions to probably repair it, you can write them a note, all right.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand how that works. How like it sucks humid air and we have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: I have no idea either.
Speaker 1: Again, the refrigerators. The refrigerators are dripping. They're just sweaty messes.
Speaker 3: The good thing that's going to happen is now that it's getting colder, we won't have to worry about it getting hot and cold. We'll just be cold.
Speaker 1: I'm also a sweaty mess. I don't like the deodorant that I'm wearing. I'm pretty sure I've told you the deodorant story. They stopped making what I use.
Speaker 3: Oh God, maybe No. I don't smell, No, no I do. I'm just one pit I don't smell. I just I don't like the way that this new deodorant smell. So I wish I wish you could get deodorant samples, you know. I just want to spray a bunch in the air and see what I like the best. Well, let me tell you something. Whatever I put on this pit, it did not activate on this pit.
Speaker 1: All right, as we eat our cereal ready, Andrew one two three.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's right up there with Reese's puffs. Not quite as flavorful, but it's there and as food you feel good about, says Wegmans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Sweetened corn cereal with real peanut butter and cocoa.
Speaker 3: Put that lard and sugar into my body.
Speaker 1: There's no lard in here, buddy, sugars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I give this one. Two bowls in a spoon. Oh, sorry, four bowls?
Speaker 1: What the hell? That was a big difference.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I had like a quick moment. It was the sugar.
Speaker 1: Three bowls in a spoon for me. Yeah, whole green corn, flowers, sugar, peanut butter, blah blah blah, dextros blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: That was decent. I gotta tell you, four bowls.
Speaker 1: What does high oliac mean? Hi? Let me check canola oil.
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Does that mean that it's like at a really high temperature or something? When use it and make it? O? L. E. C. High oleac, canola oil, cocoa powder, and then all kinds of other stuff that I can't read.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, what is it?
Speaker 1: Is it bad?
Speaker 3: Hi? Oliac oil? Is any oil that is high in mono unsaturated fat.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 3: Olive and canola oil are naturally high, but they are also high in poly unsaturated fats, which means they are not very shelf stable.
Speaker 1: Yes, but poll unsaturated is much better than poly saturated. Still saturates.
Speaker 3: Basically, it's just plain and simple. It keeps the cereal able to stay on the shelf for so long.
Speaker 1: Got it. That's why it doesn't expire until February of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Soundsafe?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hey, this has been a really exciting episode. Andrew. I don't know what I have coming for you next, but it'll be another surprise.
Speaker 3: I never press record on this episode.
Speaker 1: Shut the front door.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, you are such.
Speaker 1: A giant dic k.
Speaker 3: Dang it.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't watch this one, so you're not gonna be able to see my fresh shirt in this episode.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the airmail cam shirt that he war for the past two other episodes, because we recorded them all on the same day. Okay, thanks for listening. Go follow us at serial Killers PC on all social media platforms, or you can head to serial killerspc dot com to get yourself a shirt, check out the serial ratings, or see our hall of fame where we all are famous. Five bowl serials are I.
Speaker 1: Haven't even looked at that yet.
Speaker 3: Well maybe you should because it's all true.
Speaker 1: Like I don't remember even what I rated five balls except you know pebble serials. Yeah, I mean, well count chocula.
Speaker 3: And I ever got five balls from both of us or both of us and a guest. Okay, I see, so all right, go check it out. It's exciting. It's serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening. And I apologize to that guy that wants longer episodes. This one's oh you know what, let me make it a tiny bit longer and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: What is how long is this one?
Speaker 1: So it's only fifteen minutes?
Speaker 3: Oh that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm gonna do this sill killers. Yeah, because there was a really good one the other day that I that I smiled from. That's good and I have to find it. Hello, this is one that came after the one that told us that we were like not real serial killers. Remember that one? What it? I don't know. He was like, I'm still kind of annoying that we're at a four point nine out of five. We were five for the longest time and then that jerk screwed us. Anyway, This one is from Roady Thriver. I think that's how you would say that. I started listening during Elvis's labor day vacation because I was having withdrawls. Went to Brooklyn Boys and couldn't stand the banter back and forth between Scary and Brody. Amen. Now I'm obsessed with serial killers. Scotty is definitely mean. No, I'm not, but it's just who he is. Retweet retweet Andrew, It's hysterical.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Love the way he sounds like Cartman from South Park when he makes fun of Scotty. Thanks Bowl, even though he wrote both, I know he meant Bowl Chat is amazing. He's got me saying cuckuck coo at the end of the all the time. The website is amazing, and I'm currently watching my first episode on YouTube so I can see your faces. Keep doing you boys well.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, cool, cool, Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know Amy doesn't like that, what cuckock cool?
Speaker 3: All right? Well it seems like other people do, so yeah, I'll be Amy, but sorry, the fans like it, that's okay. Some people also didn't like the clinking, yeah, but we changed it. She didn't like the bowl chats.
Speaker 1: Right, and we've changed all of that. You can keep cuckoo cool. That's fine, that's your thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't need to keep it. It's part of my actual everyday language. So I can't just erase that from my mind and not say it anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I understand, I understand. But it's all good. So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We'll see you next week when it will be episode two freaking hundred.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if we're going to make such a big deal out of it, And I'll tell you why. And you pointed this out is because we're like, well over two hundred and twenty episodes at this point from all the bonuses and all the what nots. So I mean, while it will be numbered episode two hundred, maybe I'll just bring some streamers and throw them at you. Other than that, it's just going to be a probably a regular episode, all right, I'm down with that, all right. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Until we see you Wednesday, hopefully with a bowl chat if we do one.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we will, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll see you Wednesday, Not for sure next Monday? Uh say crunch, Andrew, Crunch, Okay, put all those milks together and drink them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I'm so good bye bye,