Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Sharry from Life Source Water. Did you know Bay Area cities add chemicals like chlorine and chloromine to disinfect the tapwater, on top of contaminants they can't handle, like microplastics and forever chemicals. At Life Source, we believe your water should support your family's health. Our whole house water system filters every drop that enters your home, delivering clean, healthy water to every tap, shower and appliance. Family owned for three generations, we build every system, install it and offer factory direct pricing. So end your water worries and upgrade to the essential home appliance you'll love using every day. Drink, bathe, cook, and live clean with Life Source Water. Now, we are offering a double dip in savings free basic installation plus an extra two hundred and fifty dollars off that's up to twelve hundred dollars in savings. Call our factory at one eight hundred Water ninety nine or visit lifesourcewater dot com. Hurry offer in September.
Speaker 2: Thirty warranty limitations apply.
Speaker 3: What's going on Earners, Welcome to eyl University, the number one place for business education, Shoty talone.
Speaker 4: What we bringing Yes.
Speaker 5: EYL University already has over one hundred past webinars from all areas of business. It includes weekly webinars from industry leaders. It includes access to our investment Facebook group, movie Club, our book club. It also includes access to monthly financial planning calls with yours truly. But what has been added has access to MG the Mortgage Guys home Buyers Blueprint over fourteen hours everything you need to know as far as the home buying process is concerned. And also what has been added is access to our monthly group chat call. So once a month, Me, Troy and the whole team is going to let you in on our personal plays, our portfolio, what we're doing, and more so all of that. We are running for a special promo code of seventy percent off for limited time only, So head the Eyluniversity dot com right now and take advantage.
Speaker 2: You know it's works, don't wait, don't have to take it. We'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 3: Is what's going on? You are now locked in the cliff notes. The number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice tech is.
Speaker 5: This is the question that everybody has been asking because a lot of people are heavily invested in tech, and it was down heavy, had a strong well, had a decent rebound today, but it's still close to all time highs. So what are your what are you guys opinion on the future of the next couple of months for tech stocks.
Speaker 6: I think it was a mistake for Jerry Ronstorff and the Chicago Bulls organization to break up Michael Jordan and Rodman and Pippin And for those of you who get off the tech train early, you're doing the same damn thing. You go look at every Okay, you go look at every top five fund managers.
Speaker 4: They are all heavy tech.
Speaker 6: Just because you don't like it or you're trying to be controlled, you don't have to be contrarian. A lot of the money is made by following what the whales do, so we're the small fish. Let's follow what they're doing. This has always been my thesis because we live in a tech economy. I know it was a conversation of value versus tech and all that.
Speaker 4: That's just for headlines.
Speaker 6: The indexes are the value, the tech is a tech pick two quality wants to shoot like buy them. Everyone close your account, don't look at anything else, Like what do you think we're not we're gonna stop using as much technology. Most people aren't taking a shower without the phone in their hands. Do you think all of a sudden people gonna go away and just like going back to like writing love notes and classic and like.
Speaker 4: Don't don't sell yeh tactic.
Speaker 3: It comes into the point where you just said about the classifications of some of these ETFs, right, and so xl K.
Speaker 2: Obviously we know is the tech Tector.
Speaker 3: Fund for Spider, But if you look at the other companies that are in some of these other ETFs inside the Spider fund, right? Facebook? Could that not be technology? Amazon? Is that even that technology? Tesla?
Speaker 6: Is that not technology if you're not mining crypto out of a tree?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? And even that right like Visa massacre? Are they? These all have tech roots?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So if you look at all these funds, majority of them pretty much are tech if you think about it, right, So they all have roots in it. Even now I could argue that Disney is a tech right. We argue that Domino's is a tech is a tech company that is disguised as a fast food restaurant, right, So it's everywhere around you to say that, hey we're getting off this boat.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you get off. How do you get off?
Speaker 6: You know who isn't EXI mobile getting slaughtered, not your gass slaughtered. So got to pick even like GEGM, they're making a transition. But if you just go look over time, like even ge Sergeant Slaughter Margins. Got to make the adjustments over time, Like if this is nineteen eighty, I would be the biggest oil and gas fan.
Speaker 4: Ever's not eighty anymore.
Speaker 6: So as we adjust, and then if and gets us to the moon, I'm gonna be platonium rocks. Anything that can get us a space great, I'm gonna be for that. And whatever aliens are running that civilization, i'mnna be pro. I'm gonna be like mars etf Man. Until then I'm going to play whatever the predominant sector.
Speaker 3: Is exactly Like Google is a perfect example. Right, Google, that's an XLC But why is that not an XL Xlkay?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Think you think Google, Google, you think YouTube? This is these are tech. This is all based in tech, but you know it is what it is. So like I said, I don't know how you get out of.
Speaker 2: The space.
Speaker 6: If you get out of tech right now would be the biggest mistake that you guys have it. But you, guys, this is the fun part about a vestling. You can do whatever you want to do, do whatever cars are run on.
Speaker 2: Tech increasingly increasingly increased.
Speaker 6: Technology is the lifeblood of our society and it will be for like the next fifty years.
Speaker 4: You can run it Apple.
Speaker 5: The rumors of Apple's demise is greatly.
Speaker 2: Please stop some.
Speaker 4: Of your shares please, I'll take them if you think that they're gonna go under.
Speaker 6: With Tim Cook arguably is the Steve Jobs of operations. I could argue, man if Elon had a Tim Cook, they would probably be at three thousand now. And you guys are gonna say he doesn't need it.
Speaker 4: He does. Do you need a counterbalance?
Speaker 6: So as great as Steve was, that the creativity the operations manager helps a hell of a lot. I think they wrote roll out too many products. But if Elon had another hymn in operations or R and D, my god, it like.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfill life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdic.
Speaker 2: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a.
Speaker 7: Local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl.
Speaker 3: Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 8: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now. With Indeed and listeners of this show, we'll get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com. Slash po d Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 4: Those other pieces are needed.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Leon and the chat. Shout to Leon hei Arni. He said, what about uranium stocks. We actually spoke about that when we were talking to Francis maybe maybe two or three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He was speaking about uranium stocks. But you know, I want to talk about Square really quick because I know we're gonna go to.
Speaker 3: Questions and I don't know, I haven't heard anybody talk about this really, but it actually has its own in house bank. It launched at the beginning of the month. Like I haven't heard anybody talk about it. But that's a huge deal.
Speaker 4: And where is the new JP Morgan?
Speaker 3: So Square financial Services the number one goal right now is to offer business loans, and so I want to see what the detail that is. We talking small business, are we're talking large caps. That's gonna be interesting to see. I want to see the details that come from this. Obviously we know Square. This Ian's one of his favorite choices. But yeah, man, like that kind of went under the rug. Nobody talked about it. I'm like, do we not just see this?
Speaker 6: I mean maybe Hove was like, hey, let's keep this on a hush hush and he gonna usher in one of them fifty to fifty joint venture deals like he did back in it. Like if they have all the customer data and they know what customers want and they can provide the financing because interest is low, what advantages of America have over them? Bank of America doesn't have as many data points as fast and with the acquisition of title, you can go into interest. So now I can get a forty two year old woman in the middle of Missouri, Saint Louis, Missouri that is just not opening up a beauty salon. You know all of our interests and what her playlist, and I can put an ad next to her when she's playing magnae stallion ol right right then she throwing a sweetie shot a quavin. I'm glad you got the truck back. Then you compare you got exactly what a business owner needs for a hair salon and target them at the right time and say'all can give you two point three percent interest. And when you do your payment processing. Do it through us because we're for the culture. Here's hole what bank can do that right now?
Speaker 4: Not one.
Speaker 6: Data data is the like they can literally you gots seen the movie back in the day, like what women Want?
Speaker 4: Like Square can literally read every business on his mind and tell you what you need.
Speaker 6: That's a huge asadvantage opposed to going through the traditional lending process like that game changer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, this is kind of I didn't see anybody really reported. I kind of read stumbled apart. I'm like, wait, huh, nobody's talking about this song. I'm just putting that on your radar. Keep an eye on that when more details can come out. Obviously, we're going to give you everything that we know, so definitely keeping ian real quick. I'm gonna do the earnings report because it's kind of a slow week for anything that we've talked about. However, tomorrow something very interesting will be happening. This be called gamest album reporting.
Speaker 4: Hey look, can.
Speaker 5: We just talk about that real quick? Actually, just the elephant in the room. Everybody on YouTube, everybody's always looking for something. Not everybody, some people are looking for something. So in some comments I've seen previously like, well, you guys have to admit when you're wrong.
Speaker 2: You got that wrong.
Speaker 6: I was wrong and paid out, but I'm still ninety five percent, which.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have.
Speaker 6: There's nothing wrong with being wrong, that's true, and I'm the only person if I'm.
Speaker 4: Wrong, I pay out.
Speaker 6: So if that's the one archer that I didn't it didn't drop to seventy two, but it did drop from fort eighty three to one ninety four.
Speaker 5: As if I was about to say that did happen.
Speaker 6: There was like nine people in red Pan that made half a million dollars off the shorts.
Speaker 4: I was wrong.
Speaker 6: It didn't go to twenty four bucks, but when it does later, I'll still be wrong, but it will go to that price.
Speaker 3: I'm interested to see what happens because it's gonna happen after closing tomorrow, and so I will.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they don't have do you think they meet revenue? Do they do? They do they meet to beat?
Speaker 3: Because I mean this is going off of the fourth quarter where they you had two brand new systems come to the market, but they had limited quantity of it, right, and then if you think about the digital space when it comes to gaming, that really doesn't help them, right because people can just put the content right on the device, and so now I don't need your store. So I'm interested to see what happens to the stock tomorrow after full.
Speaker 2: I think it's whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 5: People sometimes you have anomalies that don't fit what are supposed to happen in life, and that's part of that's part of it.
Speaker 6: That's a part of your trading plan to part of it.
Speaker 5: And this GameStop situation is shown that people are very powerful pep power to the people.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't the people that well, and.
Speaker 5: It still was a person people had fun. Whatever it was, it was manipulated.
Speaker 6: That's like Steve Stout saying I'm going against the system and then put out an album through Island.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, but regardless, it's you know that the prices was, it's not had nothing to do with fundamentals, had nothing to do with technical analysis. It has everything do what you know. It was moved.
Speaker 6: That happens and for those who got in on it, and even then being able to get out of that and reissue and take you advantage of the corporate bond thing, like you guys really need to go look at how much money was made on that like it was a It was a good move, but it'll be over relatively soon.
Speaker 4: Well played.
Speaker 3: To hear a more extended conversation, make sure to check out our live YouTube show market Mondays every Monday, eight pm Easter stand the time seven pm Central and check out the Market Monday's podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, or wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 6: Now my graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 2: Back drop drop.
Speaker 8: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com, slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com, slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need