Speaker 1: All right, let's jump into these dudes. Let's get this AI summary.
Speaker 2: Bump bump, bum. The AI summary is back.
Speaker 1: Start the clock.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. At six foot, two hundred and twelve pounds from yank Tin, South Dakota, he played twenty four NFL seasons with the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts. A product of South Dakota State, he went undrafted but earned a roster spot after time in NFL Europe. Known for his mental toughness and accuracy under pressure, he became the NFL's all time leading scorer with two six hundred and seventy three points and five hundred and ninety nine field goals made. He is also in the history books for the most postseason points two hundred and thirty eight in field goals fifty six. He won four Super Bowls, with the game winning kicks in two of them, plus he was the hero in the famous snowball against the Oakland Raiders. Let's get on. Adam Vinetti, Adam Vinitari, I'll start with this, Adam VINITII. I never met him. He was before my time, you know, with the New England Patriots, even though we played in the NFL together at the same time, but he was on the Colts, you know, his second half of his career, heard many great things about him, knew about his history. Never got to meet him though. And then I'm doing the Kick of Destiny, you know, with Fan Duel. It's a live you know, commercial, and I'm kicking a field goal and if I make it, we're giving out prizes. So obviously I need a kicking coach. What did Fanduil do? They went and got Adam Vinitary as my kicking coach. So I was really thrilled that I finally got to meet the legend Adam VINITII because he was a patriot. I was a Patriot, so I thought this was gonna be a really, really cool and special moment, and it lived up to expectations when I met him for the first time on the set. Man, he's such a cool dude. He's down to earth, if not the best kicker in the NFL of all time, you know, he's up there top one, two or three. But it was just so cool to shoot a commercial with him get some tips from him. But he didn't, you know, give me enough tips because I missed my kick, not.
Speaker 1: To say maybe you shouldn't put coaching on this.
Speaker 2: So coaching coaching cross that off. Yeah, sorry, Adam, and those are coaching, or else I would have made that kick.
Speaker 1: No. Adam vinit Terry is also one of those legendary names that was talked about in the locker room past his time there. M M. I mean, whether it was the training staff with Jimmy Whalen, Joe Van Allen, they always talk about Vinitarry. And you could see how much everyone loved Adam vinit Terry because of how clutch he was in the most important moments. And that's what Adam did. He made the biggest kicks in the Snow Bowl, in the first Super Bowl, another super Bowl. There's countless other ones to get them to the super Bowl, you know, and he's just so he was a monster, and he's like jacked. Now have you seen him lately? He's jacked, dude? Was he jacked on the on the set?
Speaker 2: Yes, That's all I was talking about to everyone. I'm like, how is Adam Vinitarry so freaking jacked? Like I'm not even that jack? And I was telling him in person and I'm like, man, I had buy your Like, how jacked you are and he was loving it. He was playing, he was downpoying. He's like, all crown click, you're nut jacked. I'm like, no, I'm not as jacked as you, buddy, Like, look at jack him out.
Speaker 1: Man, Jesus Christ, Vinitary, Holy.
Speaker 2: You would have never thought he was a kicker.
Speaker 1: No, the kickers, though, they get obsessed with things like Witherspoon was jacked, remember from the Giants, Like these guys they're all little like they're all a little different in the head. But you know, I was just around him last night at the wedding, and you know, he was hard. He was he was like a He's a legend, man.
Speaker 2: He has the most wild story about him though. When I was talking to him, because you know, we were talking for a while on set and he started telling me about his career, you know, before he got to the NFL, which which which was shocking to me. I think what he told me he played in NFL Europe in Amsterdam. Yeah, correct, and that's where he got seen. But like a guy that is such a legend, played twenty four seasons in the NFL. The best kicker of all time. We we gotta say that, right, he is the best kicker of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has to.
Speaker 2: There could be some situations. He's how automatic he was, and also how many seasons he played, and he was good in all elements. Snowy, sonny, rainy, cold, hot cheerleaders in front of his face, no cheerleaders in front of his face, Bill yelling at him on a shitty Colts team, on a great New England team, he was still He.
Speaker 1: Won a Super Bowl with the Bolts too. Now we gotta go back. How about he won a Super Bowl with Peyton.
Speaker 2: Oh crap? I think, dang, yeah, When did he leave New England?
Speaker 1: I think like two thousand and I want to say six.
Speaker 2: And then when did the Colts win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five? Because Steve there, they got steven six, then they went seven C and then they would then eight nine two thousand and six his first year after they got rid of vander Jack. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, While Joels, that's kind of that kind of makes sense now on why you just went into the Patriots Hall of Fame before Adam Vanity, Because you're a Patriot for life, you're Foxborough forever. You were only a patriot Adam Vanity. This kind of makes sense now, I think he played more years with the Indianapolis Colts that he did with the New England Patriots, and I would say that factors into it as well, you know, when it comes to voting, because I was wondering, like how he's not in already, which I.
Speaker 1: Should losing to Adam v Teriy, But that kind of makes sense now why you got in over him because he played more with the Colts, with a team.
Speaker 2: That New England does not like. You know, so you gotta wait your turn now, buddy, because you played for the Colts too.
Speaker 1: May he's a hell of a football player, but go, let's how about his story though these NFL he's I love hearing the NFL europe guys when they come like I wish I got to go play in NFL Europe in my first few years, to get to live in the European country play American football. Amsterdam. They used to have it in Frankfurt and I think they had Barcelona teams and shit like that would have been kind of cool, even though you're not like big or anything, but you're still learning the game. Like my first few years, I'd rather have done like maybe in like Amsterdam or you go to I've never been to Europe at that time in my life. That would have been fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think we would have made it out like Adam Vinitarry made it out. Yeah, if it was you or I, we would still be in Amster.
Speaker 1: Dad would still be in Poland, he would have he would have been playing for the freaking broughtwursts or whatever they brought worst, the Polish sausages.
Speaker 2: I would have definitely never came back to America from Polish sausages. Oh. I'd be a perfect fit. Oh, I'd be a hero there in Poland. You know what's cool. I was in Poland last year, and I swear no one knows me in Poland.
Speaker 1: It was it looked like every other person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I loved it. I loved it was because of that reason. No, no, not everyone's tall. It's a laid It's a laid back European country. So a lot of these countries in Europe, you know, they're all different styles, you know, even though they're all one in Europe, but they all have their different you know it factor, and Poland is really really laid back and more low key, but beautiful. The nature, the grass, the woods. I mean, it's the most beautiful settings I've ever seen in my life. And now it makes sense why I'm so.
Speaker 1: Beautiful now, Yeah, what was it? Food?
Speaker 2: Like? That food was phenomenal. I was eating gas station cheeseburgers left and right. Yeah, a plus grade talking no antibiotics in those gas station cheeseburgers. What you had phenomenal. I was eating them left and right. The mayonnaise like different mayonnaise you would ever have here in the United States. Unbelievable. Man, I'd just be pouring the mayonnaise on.
Speaker 1: Man on.
Speaker 2: Those burgers are so good.
Speaker 1: Burgers in through the roof, the best we gotta go to get. I gotta go to a gas station, and.
Speaker 2: You don't know, as a burger guy, you have to.
Speaker 1: All right enough said no pro you didn't have any pro gees.
Speaker 2: No I did, But the gas station cheeseburgers won me over.
Speaker 1: You. I know.
Speaker 2: What was cool was like like there's this bus. I was taking a piss in the gas station. I pulled over taking a piss, and then this bus of like tourism came because they were just checking out the whole country, and like literally like sixty people got off the bus, and I'm like usually like oh crap. Like if I'm in the US, I'm like, I gotta get out here. All these people are gonna, like, you know, ask me for pictures. Literally, all these people just get out the bus, load up the whole gas station. I'm like freaking out. I'm like oh but then I'm like, oh wait, no one knows me here. And I was just in there with sixty people coming off of this bus, just enjoying my cheeseburger and having all the freedom I needed in the world.
Speaker 1: Man, So were you just going up and down the hallways like enjoying it? Like, Man, I could get some gum right now, I have any anxiety If people not oh maybe I get some chips, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going up to them and asking them questions. You were asking question yeah, just you know, just barely.
Speaker 1: So let me hear how do you how do you do you go Spanish? What do you how do you do this? So, if I'm someone in Poland, what were you saying.
Speaker 2: Like, Hey, uh, where's the gummy bears?
Speaker 1: Now? Do you say gummy barrow or anything?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What do they sound like? Uh? Sure, Jeremy, Yeah that's a little too German I'm.
Speaker 2: Not good at invitations. Yeah, that's exactly how online.
Speaker 1: Like that fucking Adam Military playing in Amsterdam and gets us talking about poland.
Speaker 2: What's the number one trait that you look for? And a kicker that Adam Vinitary had as well that made him special jewels, what is it? Come on, let's hear it, and that we get onto what kind of means is swag? Really is swag?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like he always had a confidence every time Adam Vinitari lined up for a kick, and like his little anticy he like he acts like he was there already, like he was just clockwork. I remember he had the one he had the single button. He always had the single chin strap, like he would go up there. And he had a black cleat on. I always remember he had different cleats in the Super Bowl, and you just you saw a swagger of confidence always, and that's what you want from your but like a real confidence. I've met some kickers where they like think, oh, I remember I met some young kicker and he was bringing up Adam Vinatier. I said, buddy, let's make a kick in the league. Before we even start bringing up Adam Military's name. Jesus fucking Christ Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Confidence? Confidence, that's what you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Catch, like like even with like remember with Folk.
Speaker 2: And that's what vine Terry had, Yeah, remember folk?
Speaker 1: Like he was he was also just he didn't he didn't have the leg crazy leg. But he's still kicking. And what are you see in like the they're a calm cool swagger that they have. Steve he had that call. They're like they're just calm cool. You don't hear them much, but you see them all all the time because they make big fucking plays.
Speaker 2: I like it. One more is Adam Vaniterry the most clutch athlete of all time?
Speaker 1: Most clutch athlete? Did he make all his game winning field goals?
Speaker 2: Like basically I think so? I mean, I mean kind of kicker be considered the most clutch athlete of all time?
Speaker 1: I mean it's such a hard question because they have to be clutch m hm. So like, even if you're talking about most clutch athletes, you're basically banking on your kicker to being clutch. And if he's the greatest kicker of all time, that means he's the most clutch of a clutch position. I mean, it could be argued I mean, well, you got Michael Jordan, Tom Brady in there, Tiger Woods, Tiger Woods, Adam Vinit, Erry Joel, Montana, Montana Time, Adam.
Speaker 2: Vanitaria, we can say is the most kicker of all the most.
Speaker 1: Clutch kicker of all time.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get on to it. What kind of dude is Adam Venetia?
Speaker 1: What kind of dude is he? Man? Is he a stud? I mean he had to go along road, He did have to go to Europe before he came to the NFL. NFL europe undrafted guy North, the Kota kid didn't get many offers, so he doesn't have the stud pedigree.
Speaker 2: He is he a freak? I mean, I'm pretty sure he played quarterback in high school. Linebacker in high school.
Speaker 1: You should play the linebacker right now.
Speaker 2: He's done playing. And he looks like an absolute physical freak of nature, like with how jacked he is, so he could be a freak.
Speaker 1: He could be a freak. He doesn't. I don't when I see Adam.
Speaker 2: But he's not a freak.
Speaker 1: He's not a freak.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's a dude's dude. He could be a dude's dude, because you know, I wasn't around him, so, but usually kicker great kickers are dudes, dudes.
Speaker 2: And he's not a whiz because if he was a whizz, he would have taught me all the mechanics I needed to make a kick, and I missed my kick when he was my coach with the kick of destiny. So he's definitely not a whiz.
Speaker 1: On three what is he won? Two? Three each? Dog?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, well, he's a stud.
Speaker 1: All the long road. He had to go to the NFL Europe, bro, he had to go to Europe. He was undrafted, he gets picked up like that was an underdog story, and then he just so happened to play twenty four fucking years in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Motivated too. You gotta have motivate relentlessness too, and dogs dogs have that relentlessness in them. He played twenty four seasons.
Speaker 1: And then become a bodybuilder when he's done.
Speaker 2: And stud, I mean he's magic in the air. Jules the guy has made basically every clutch kick that ever existed in mankind's history in the game of full I mean that's what soud's do.
Speaker 1: What is a dog? They're physically and mentally tough, motivated guys that came from nothing, Guys like Adam Viniti that come from South Dakota, North Dakota. Who knows Dakota, But you're coming from A Dakota and you're kicking game winning field goals in the goddamn snowball.
Speaker 2: You convinced me, let's do it again.
Speaker 1: One two three Dog
Speaker 2: Adam who Terry