Speaker 1: Well, come out.
Speaker 2: I get you a zund well.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little bang, I come along.
Speaker 3: If you're into the worst of times, this too shall pass and things are going to get better. If you run through the best of times, though it's really humbling, like this too shall pass and this will fade away because this will not last forever. So I love that, don't Yeah exactly. So it's a it's a time transcendent truth that applies towards all periods as an entrepreneur. It humbles you when you need it and builds you up when you need it, gives you hope when you need it, and also gives you a little bit of a dose of a gun check.
Speaker 4: This freedom is.
Speaker 1: Back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution, be.
Speaker 6: Aware of coming to your sentiment, don't play against and sane you.
Speaker 1: A conscious son, Sean Hennity show for me. I'm the scenes.
Speaker 5: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 6: All right, news round up, Information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. So we have sadly had the chronicle the never ending, non stop vitriol, repulsive, putred, despicable, disgusting, yet all too predictable hatred that has been coming from leaders of the Democratic Party over the last twelve days since Charlie Kirk's been assassinated. It's not stopping. I don't anticipate it's going to stop. I've I've, I've tried. It talks sense to some people, and you cannot reach some of them. Here's Congresswoman Omar Charlie Kirk's legacy, you know, belongs in the dust bin of history.
Speaker 7: What I find jarring is that there are so many people willing to excuse the most reprehensible things that he said, that they agree with, that that they're willing to have monuments for him, that they want to create a day to honor him, and that they want to produce resolutions in the House of Congress honoring his life and legacy. It is one thing to care about his life, because obviously so many people loved him, including his children and wife. But I am not going to sit here and be judged for not wanting to honor any legacy this man has left behind that should be in the dust pen of history and we should hopefully move on and forget the hate that he spewed every single day.
Speaker 6: Well, then she goes on Congress Roman Omar goes on Kaitlyn Collins show, and you know, asked Caitlyn Collins, if you know, if she finds Charlie Kirk and his views reprehensible.
Speaker 7: You believe he was a reprehensible, hateful man like that is my view of the words that he has said about every single identity that I belonged to. He didn't believe that we should have equal access to anything. He also just didn't even believe I could be smart enough I could have thoughts that could be equal to a white man. Where are we missing this conversation about who this man was and the things that he said? How do you not do you not find that reprehensible?
Speaker 8: Caitlin?
Speaker 2: Well you do?
Speaker 7: You think I don't have to that? But do you think I don't have the brain processing power like you or a white man?
Speaker 3: Of course, onn I think it's very clear here that if somebody here says that, when I will.
Speaker 7: Say that, that would be reprehensible views.
Speaker 6: And then after that she goes on a friendly interview on MS DNC. How are you How are you feeling, Congresswoman, how do you feeling? I'm like, how are you feeling? How's Charlie Kirk's family feeling?
Speaker 9: Listen?
Speaker 8: I guess we'll begin with your reaction to the language we just heard from the president there, but also I want to ask how you are doing.
Speaker 4: What do you think is at play here?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 10: If these people are as you say, idiots and don't understand the kind of basic responsibilities they either have and the powers that they have in Congress or in the presidency, what do you think is the animating factor behind why they come after you with such venom and vitriol.
Speaker 6: Anyway, here to weigh in on, and it's AOC and it's Jasmine Crockett and then everything that we've been talking about throughout the day to day. But anyway, we have our friend Reverend cl heavy Foot Bryant call him heavy Foot because he keeps getting pulled over by the police and he asked every police officer if they've been saved and whether Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and it gets him out of a ticket every time. I don't know how he does it. Jania Thomas is also with US media strategist and seasoned senior political consultant. I don't know what to make of this, this hatred of Reverend cl You know, I love you. I know we kid around about you, having you his speeding problem. But hopefully that's calmed down since we last spoke. But where's this coming from?
Speaker 1: You know, Seawan, The roots of it began back in the grass roots days. We knew in the Tea Party. I'm at Charlie back in those days, and you remember how the movement, the grassroots movement was vilified, and we've seen a progression of that type of venom being spread throughout the American bloodstream for that length of time. And now we have gotten to a place where a young man is promising as brilliant as Charlie Kirk was, has now given up his life because of the type of foolishness that comes out of the mouth of those who are elected to public office, like those you have named AOC and the gang. We must stand up and push back against all of this now, and America can be lost if we choose to remain silent at this time.
Speaker 6: Let's get your take, Genia. You know we're watching this unfold in real time. It is much much louder than I would have suspected. We did see this, you know, after Butler, We saw it after you know, Trump International and the incidents that have taken place here. But we've seen a culture of violence. I don't care if it's Steve Scalie on a and other Republicans being shot there or threatening a Supreme Court justice in Justice Cavanaugh, or you know, the Summer of twenty twenty riots, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage. But the Democrats and the media, they're not going to stop. Shouldn't stop. We're not going to stop supporting them and then telling us though, and they're mostly peaceful, which like our borders are secure. I mean, they just flat out light of.
Speaker 2: Us, you know, Sean. At a time where we can choose to unite the country, these people have so much hate in their heart, and it's at a time where someone has been murdered a member of by a member of their own party, and instead of showing compassion and love for you know, people, they choose to few more hate. And it's such a distasteful and disgusting behavior.
Speaker 6: Well it is can you explain it, where is it coming from, and why is it so why is it so widespread?
Speaker 2: I think Democrats choose to make everything a political situation when this doesn't need to be that. You know, this is a time where people need to show, you know, compassion for each other, regardless of their political affiliation. And I think a lot of it has to do with, you know, their take on you know, getting back at the right when they're you know, the party that has been the most hateful party, but they try to make it seem like the Republicans are the ones that you hate into the country when it's in reality it's them.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, we're hearing it left and right, Reverend cl You know, I know that your whole life, your ministry, your career has been about bringing people together. But even you and the course of your career have experienced hatred because of your more conservative approach to life, the fact that you have different political views than other people.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Sean, and you know that is something that we as a nation have come to a point now where so many eyes that were closed ten years ago, fifteen years ago are now beginning to open. The same mouths many times that have been spewing bad things about Charlie Kirk, for instance. Now they're seeing that this was a decent and good young man and the same things that we were saying back in the day, Sean, and you and I have been hanging out all that time. Now the same things we were saying back in the day that we were being vilified for saying. They're still trying to penius that way. But I do see a shift that is happening in the American contence. And I think there's an awakening happening, Sean that I think we're all going to benefit from if we take the right stance that we should at this point in American history.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, and then to go on MSDNC, how are you holding up being talking to Congresswoman Omar which is absurd? You know, Joe Manchin Gennyas said something that really stuck with me. He said, the Democratic Party is getting worse than not getting better. He was referring specifically to the AOC showing heart ignorance when you know she wrongly invoked the civil rights actor smeared Charlie Kirk. We played those comments last week. Jasmine Crockett lasting, you know, a Caucasian House Democrat voting for a resolution to honor Charlie you know Kirk, you know, falsely claiming Charlie was specifically targeting people of color. No, he invited people of all backgrounds, of all races.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: He wanted to debate anybody and everybody, and that was why he was so effective at what he did. And I find this reaction unbelievable. Then you have a teachers association in the Democratic Party is voting to allow school districts to celebrate Charlie Kirk's murder.
Speaker 9: You got to be kidding me.
Speaker 6: Out in California, you have a California Democrat. Charlie Kirk had an incredible, incredibly hateful message. I'm like, what part of it is hate? It's sort of like some of the videos that we've all been watching a Charlie Kirk. You're a fascist, You're a racist. Okay, give me one example. You're just a fascist and a racist. If I'm such a fascist, why am I sitting here letting you talk to me that way and say anything you want to me.
Speaker 9: I mean, it never made sense.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you, Sean. I think you know the Democrat Party is the Party of gas Liudy. I think they think that the more they keep repeating the same thing over and over, it becomes true. And the fact that so many of them refuse to condemn Charlie Kirk's assassination is awful.
Speaker 1: You would think that they would learn from their.
Speaker 2: Past mistakes and think that at this time they would want to unite people, But instead they keep repeating the same thing over and over again, gas lighting the American people into believing their lives. And I think the average person actually genuinely feels sympathy for the family and Bill's sympathy for Republicans. And I think that most of these people are just the loudest people on the Internet and the loudest people in the room, So they try to make people believe that a lot of people think this way, when in reality, I have hope for the American people because I believe that at a time like this, we all do one to unite and choose peace.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think a lot of people will quick break welcome right back more with our friend Reverend C. L. Bryant, and also Jinnia Thomas is with us. Your call is also coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. As we continue, Kennity watch keep it in an eye on breaking news and bringing it to you first, Sean Hannity, we continue. Our friend the Reverend cl Brian is with us. Genia Thomas is with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn, your calls us straight ahead as well, you know, Pastor cel I mean, I mean, this is your whole mission in life. Let me ask you a question. I've never asked you this question before. You know, I have given you a hard time about all the how many times have you gotten pulled over for speeding? Just to refresh everybody's memory in the course of since the time I've known you, how many times do you think you've been pulled over?
Speaker 1: I'm glad to report to you It's been a long time since I've been pulled over, Sean. But honestly, I have been pulled over quite a few times in my life, many times on the way to revival, or to the hospital, or or somewhere. And you can usually explain that, and I thank God that he gives me the grace to.
Speaker 9: And every time you never got a ticket? Is that correct?
Speaker 6: And every time you'd asked the police officer pulling you over whether or not they've accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and savior.
Speaker 9: Do not say that to the police officer.
Speaker 1: My mission in life.
Speaker 9: That is a great mission to get out of getting a ticket.
Speaker 1: Well, Sean, let me say, let me say this. You know, I came up through the Civil Rights era and to have aoc. I'm older, a little older than you are, well, a lot older than you are. I'm nearly seventy, and I drank from the colored in white water fountains, you know, and written on the back of the bus, I remember when the sixty four sixty five Civil Rights Acts were signed. And I know that from the young eyes of someone like a Charlie Kirk coming along looking at it from a historical perspective. He saw Runaway Slave, my film, and he loved the film. He did love that. But it gave us a different outlook on how our young people will be looking at America in retrospect. Charlie was able to give us that, and he was turning the light on for so many other young people who needed a correct view of American history. And that, you know.
Speaker 6: But Pastor, I think the most beautiful part he was telling young people go to you know, get into a church. He was telling young people to avoid hookup culture, telling young people what to look for in perspective mate, telling guys how to treat women, telling women, you know, how they should they should what they should be looking for men, and how they should treat men. Uh, just telling people to be kinder to one another. It wasn't as much a political message as it was a spiritual message to people, and in an environment where kids don't even hear about God exactly.
Speaker 1: And Charlie was brilliant at bridging fat and this is what we've lost. That light can't go out. And I saw the brilliance and the beauty, the elegance of his wife yesterday. I never knew Erica, but she, I do believe, will carry that torch proudly and it will burn brightly for the Kingdom of all Mighty God.
Speaker 9: Denia, and we'll give you the last word.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. I'm a member of the gen Z group myself, and I believe there's a lot of hope for our generation. We have a lot of great leaders like mits Erica Kirk. We have other great leaders in our parties in the gen Z cultures that are you going to take on the torch and keep leading the party in the country in the right direction.
Speaker 6: I appreciate both of you, Thanks for what you both do. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn number. If you want to be a part of the program, your calls coming up. You know, we've been talking a lot about the rage and the hatred and the madness of the left today, the cuts, So we didn't play more on Congresswoman Omar squad member. Hare was founded because some people did something on nine to eleven. Well this before I play it. Yeah, they did something. They murdered two thousand, nine hundred and seventy seven Americans in a single day. That's the something that they did.
Speaker 9: Listen.
Speaker 7: Care was founded after nine to eleven because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil.
Speaker 6: Liberties and not to be outdone. He then at another time joked about people saying al Qaeda. Some people say al Qaeda and Hezbala in a menacing tone. These are terrorist organizations. Again, prominent voice democrat, never condemned by fellow Democrats.
Speaker 11: Listen, every time the professor said al Kaya, he sort of like his shoulders went up and you know, you know, experts and it was you know, you probably get to see him on Yeah, of course I love those guys. But you know, but but but it is, it is that you don't say America with an intensity. You don't say England with an intensity.
Speaker 2: You know you don't.
Speaker 11: You don't say the Army with an intensity.
Speaker 6: And of course not to be out down on top of the other the other comments I mentioned about Jasmine Crockett, it hurts my heart that only two Caucasians voted against the resolution to honor Charlie Kirk. Compares Charlie Kirk to you know, Confederate aged relic. This is not going to help this party in the long run. But keep talking, because every time you talk, you're just hurting your cause.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 8: One of the things I do want to point out that's not been laid out that I'm hurts my heart is when I saw the no votes there were only two Caucasians. For the most part, the only people that voted no were people of color. Because the rhetoric that Charlie Kirk continuously put out there was rhetoric that specifically targeted people of color, and so it is unfortunate that even our colleagues could not see how harmful his rhetoric was, specifically to us, so to me, just like we wanted to make sure that those Confederate relics were taken down, the idea of a new age relic being popped up was something that I just couldnot subscribe to. And it is unfortunate that more of my colleagues, even on my side of the aisle, could not see the amount of harm that this man was attempting to inflict upon our communities.
Speaker 6: Very very hard to understand where this is all coming from. I know it really is. I always get to our busy phones as we say hi to William and Louisiana.
Speaker 9: William, how are you doing good?
Speaker 4: Thank you for taking the call. I just wanted to tell you all this stuff about Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon. You know, there was a time when I used to like to stay up after a long day and and just loved hearing Johnny Carson, the king of comedy, and he wasn't political. It was a time to relax. And these guys, you know, the network can cancel them, but I canceled them a long time ago, because don't give me an illusion that it's about comedy, and they get on there and bash, you know, what's right and the things that I believe in. I can't really believe that the networks would let it go on that long to alienate so many people mainstream America.
Speaker 6: Well, they let it go on long enough that he lost seventy two percent of adults twenty five to fifty four. And you know, it's it's hard to imagine. Last week, I please you talk about the great Johnny Carson. He went on with Mike Wallace in sixty minutes and was asked about why he doesn't deal with controversialists choose. Here's his question and answer.
Speaker 12: Sensitive about the fact that people say he'll never take.
Speaker 4: A serious controversy.
Speaker 1: Well, I have an answer to that.
Speaker 12: I said, no, tell me the last time that Jack Benny red Skelton uh Benny comedian use his show to do serious issues.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm there for.
Speaker 5: Can't they see that?
Speaker 13: But you and I do.
Speaker 12: They think that just because you have it tonight's show, that you must deal in serious issues. It's a danger, it's a real danger. Once you start that, you start to forget that self important feeling that what you say has great import and you know, strangely enough, you could use that show as a form you could sway people. And I don't think you should as an entertainer.
Speaker 6: I don't think you should as an entertainer. There's a great danger to that. Well, we've seen the consequences of it. I'll be perfectly honest. Whatever does any decides they're going to do is up to them. But I'm just giving you the simple math of television. As somebody that's about to complete, you know, the thirty full year on national television.
Speaker 9: I'm just telling you what the formula is.
Speaker 6: You have audience attrition in these massive numbers that they're having, and then you lose advertising, and then there's no reason, you know, to have these shows on the air. There is a business aspect to all of it. I really don't care what happens to Kimmel. I don't like Jimmy Kimmel. Don't watch Jimmy Kimmel. I'm not advocating for his removal, cancelation, boycott.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: People have already made up their minds about Jimmy Kimmel. That's the point.
Speaker 4: They need to stick with the core and that's humor, because they can be humorous, but don't try to get political. And another thing I was going to say, I believe in free speak, but all this misinformation about Kirk's killing and who killed him and was he really killed and all this kind of stuff, Oh my goodness, that guy that killed him had some demons inside of him. And based on what his mom said that it appears he was raised conservative, but he obviously, uh wanted to take it out on somebody what he was feeling inside. And I just I don't think it was any huge conspiracy. But there's a lot of junk out there on social media, and that's that's pretty sad because he was a well respected person and obviously from all the crowds and the people that tuned into the to the to the service.
Speaker 6: Listen, I urge people know what you're dealing with with social media. I'm not telling you not to go on social media. I use social media. I am just saying be selective because there's a lot of cancer, as I describe it, verbal cancer on social media, and it does have you stay if you spend enough time on it, it will it will impact you. And I just don't want that darkness of my life. If I want to feel bad about myself, I could read comments about me all day long, and you know, I'm not going to feel good about these you know, these keyboard warriors in their basement, if their parents, and their underwear or naked whatever whatever they're wearing or not wearing. You know, you know, anonymously posting how evil Sean Hannity is. You know, it's very interesting and it's a lot of For example, there are plenty of sites that will say the best things about me and it's really nice. And then there are certain sites that I could literally raise somebody from the dead and cure cancer and they wouldn't say a nice thing about me. But you know, why would you Why would you want it? Anyway, I got a role. Appreciate the call. My friend Barbara Maryland next Sean Hannity Show. Hi Barbara, how are you, Sean? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 14: I'm oh, I wasn't sure if I was on. I just came out of the gym. I'm so glad that you are here, that you were able to take my call today, Sean, because this has been a very, very very rough week. I am suffering from black fatigue. I Talia and I started out at a church yesterday, and I'll tell you, some of these black preachers really need to get out of the pulpit. The vitriol and the slanderers to me, slanders because I know they're not true. I know that Charlie never said that.
Speaker 6: I just think that I don't think it's about black and white. I think it's about or race. I think it's about you know, people's hearts. I mean there are people.
Speaker 14: Just oh Sean, you know, I know I would hate to think it too, but we've got a lot of racism in our black community. Yes, yes, And the good thing, the good news is that Charlie's message is making it in the streets. People are shocked. Longtime Democrats that I've known are shocked at what has happened to him, that they would shoot this young man. I just it's it's it goes beyond the imagination that such darkness is. And this just the demons that are inside these people. And for these Democrats to not vote for to support that bill, and especially with I'm thinking of one KUWAITI and fool me from here in Maryland, it is shameful and It's a shame before God that they could not support a bill to support this thing. I was baffling. I don't want to get emotional about it, but I'm just saying, we have got to get past this.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 14: I love the fact that being raised growing up in New York, I grew up in a melting pot. I never experienced racism until I went to Georgia. I didn't know really what it was. They read about it, and I'm a grandmother, so you know, we're talking a long time ago. But to see this now, Barack Obama was the worst thing that ever happened to this country because it started getting bad with him and it's gotten increasingly worse. People have got to pray and understand and what Erica did yesterday, her forgiving him the way she did, the strength that it took to do that, and it's this is this is up here thousands of Charlie Kirk instead of going.
Speaker 6: I think they just understand hatred is hatred. But we you know, I don't want to forget all the good that Charlie Kirk did in his life and the the people that have risen to the occasion and shown their better angels they're the ones that are inspiring. Barbara got a roll, got to get in big time AJ, Big Time AJ, Houston, Texas.
Speaker 9: What's going on, baby.
Speaker 13: Big time? Sean Hannity, Hey, if I had to talk to you Friday, I would have had a different notion on everything. But she calmed me down. His wife calmed me down when she forgave him. That calmed me down. And let you know in your heart, you just gotta to give people for law as they say they do, not what they do. And the thing of it is, these idiot democrats, they ought to be all ought to be ashamed of themselves. So what they're doing and what they did to our country for decades now, And the thing of it is, we got to have a voice, just like markin Luther King. We got to keep the love going. We can't just keep letting idiots put the hate in the heart as well as we can't allow the hate to go in our hearts because of one evil, evil evil. I don't know what to call them, because I'm on the radio, like I Joe PAGs, I wish we let a bar we can do some cussing and fussing because you can't describe this without cussing. But I'm doing my best, and se Sean, that there was just beautiful yesterday. Everybody spoke good, everybody had great stories that lift everybody up. And when she said what she said, she just was so awesome. That woman. I got to give it to her. She's strong, Sean, She's strong. I don't know how she's doing it. I know God is in her, but that took a miracle, Sean, took a miracle, and.
Speaker 6: God, it really is amazing when you see grace under pressure like that, isn't it. It's kind of spectacular to see and witness, and it reinforces your faith in humanity. I thought it was eloquent, poetic, beautiful, every every adjective I could have I could think of is appropriate for what she was able to do yesterday.
Speaker 13: Democrats better take a look at it and turn around and look at their backside, because you know, you can't do hate like this and do treat you know, treat people the way they being treating this man in the you know, the agony of death. I've never seen nothing like this, Sean. This is unbelievable, but you know what, we just keep fighting to fight, Sean, as I always tell you. We just keep fighting to fight, and Lord knows we don't get it done. We get it done. Everybody, don't lose the faith because of the Democrats idiots. Just keep it going. And the mainstream media, they all need to be out the air. If you can't do the job right, just get off the air. We don't need to hear that.
Speaker 9: The public is.
Speaker 6: The public has taken care of that by not watching them. You know, I said, what did I say after the election, legacy media died? You know, I said, in seven journalism's dead. They have no impact anymore.
Speaker 9: None.
Speaker 6: And it's evidence by the fact that people tune them out as in the numbers that they do. Uh, and we appreciate you aj God blush you man. All Right, that's going to wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. The pastor of Charlie and Erica Kirk pastor Rob McCoy, he was spectacular yesterday.
Speaker 9: He'll join us.
Speaker 6: Christy nom will respond to Gavin Newsom, Oh, she's gonna have a really bad day. And Gavin also trying to take off masks and coverings of ice agents. I don't think he is the authority to do so. We'll get her reaction to that, Senator Ted Cruz, New Kingrich Charlie Hurts. Say you DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.