Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap into the phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Garrett, let's see what you got here. Nicole wants to play a phone tap on her mom and dad. Now, Nicole's parents are leaving for a European cruise in just a few hours when I place this call. So I'm going to start the call to Nicole's mom, Teresa, from the car service company that's coming to pick her up for the cruise, her and her dad, and then to let her know that I'm not going to be able to pick her up on Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: No, she has to catch her her travel stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't do this if you will eventually, but first we do a phone tap. See what happened to Garrett's phone tap? Hello, Hi, is there Teresa or an Anthony Banoxa at home? This is Teresa. What do you need?
Speaker 1: I'm very busy.
Speaker 2: My name is Todd. I'm supposed to be picking you up in the next hour to bring you to the port. Yeah, I can't get my car started and it seems to have a little bit of a flat is two hours? Okay?
Speaker 1: No, it's not okay. The whole point of scheduling something like this. I need you here within thirty minutes. We're traveling out of town going.
Speaker 2: Is there another boat that goes out or something.
Speaker 1: Is wrong with you? A cruise leads There isn't a second cruise. They're not gonna line up some painy for us to row and catch up. Where's Frank?
Speaker 2: Frank actually called out sick today, so I'm picking up some of his extra shifts that he had.
Speaker 1: I want to know what Frank is. I paid you guys in the dance, so you can't get a later boat? What is wrong with you? You can't hear me. It's up European cruit. It's not like a subway train. There's not gonna be another one coming down the track. I'm gonna talk to your boss and the heads are gonna roll. Let me tell you. You should be behind the wheel right now coming to get me.
Speaker 2: Could you come, maybe give me a ride and then I can take your car and then bring it back to your house.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you? You know what this conversation is over? Do your job? Oh up a man? Hello? Hello? Are you there?
Speaker 2: No call you there? I just on your mom all right, let's call back your parents' house. Just push their buttons for a couple of seconds, then let them know it's all a joke. All right, okay, all right, hold on.
Speaker 1: Hello, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 2: Where are you right now?
Speaker 1: I'm at work. Okay, we got a situation here.
Speaker 2: I need you to come and get us.
Speaker 1: Song is everything? Okay?
Speaker 2: Everything's wrong.
Speaker 1: The car didn't show up. We got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: We're going to miss the boat. I need you to come get us to the boat.
Speaker 1: Can't I can't leave work. They reave work now we need to ride to the cruise.
Speaker 2: It's leaving.
Speaker 1: Mom, Just calm down. I can't actually leave work right now. So tell them your grandmother died. Tell them you need to leave work now. You don't understand how to take care of your parents. I'm not gonna lie about Nana and say that she's dead just so that I can come get you. Mom.
Speaker 2: I have to go.
Speaker 1: Oh now, you can't lie your entire year being sixteen? Hey, mommy, take an uber. I no like to get into a car with a stranger.
Speaker 2: You wake me up.
Speaker 1: I cannot leave work right now. Oh all right, I'm just get in the car with Ted Bundy. You can find me behind the dumpster. Wouldout make cappy? I'm not getting out sober cold.
Speaker 2: Bruce, he's up right now.
Speaker 1: He can give you a ride. Oh, he's up right now. If he's about two gen atonics, Tis if you want to get a Cui on the way to the cruise ship, I'm not driving with Uncle Bruce this car.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, hey, Teresa, who are you? Teresa? My name is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone text?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Kidding me? This is what you do. It's two hours before I leave up vacation. I kill you, skid kill you. Elvis Duran a phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission.
Speaker 2: Granted by all the Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. M