Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Kristin Davis, and I want to know are you a Charlotte. Mollie Rogers is back for part two.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Molly.
Speaker 2: Michael brought up the is it the deor the huge, huge dress that we brought back in and just like that.
Speaker 3: Was it Dior, Versace, the real flour, Yeah, the mil flir Yeah yeah, Versace, yeah.
Speaker 2: Versace got it? How did it happen?
Speaker 3: There was a big Vogue spread, I think it was called Alice in Wonderland and there were dresses in that and I believe that was one of them, that gown and Pat was like, call this in for me. I want to see them, and actually call in all the gowns in that. Shoot.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And I have fitting photos of Sarah Jessica on the dirty fitting room floor pretending like she's asleep and each of those gowns.
Speaker 2: Wow, we need those pictures, Mollie.
Speaker 3: The rejects are really some of the best outfits on all of you.
Speaker 1: Oh, the region.
Speaker 4: The things that didn't make yeah, reason whatever. Oh and you you know I have the picture way back for season one probably you'll remember, and you've got a tennis outfit on and then you just played tennis in and.
Speaker 2: Just like that, I know, which is crazy, right? And also I just watched the episode where I have a little, a little, a little fling with this hasidic Jewish artist named schmool Uh what foreshadowing to Harry do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you know that actor that played that guy?
Speaker 2: I vaguely remember there's some story, right, what is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I worked with him on a cop show when no, he's adorable. He's in the Joker, the what's his name? Slices his neck up? But yeah, he told me when I met when he said, he said, I want you to know you worked on Sex and the City And I said yes, he said, I want you to know that I played the seed um wow with Charlte And I said you're kidding and he was like, and guess what, it was my first acting job.
Speaker 1: Adorable. I love to hear.
Speaker 3: That, isn't that he's such an incredible actor.
Speaker 1: Wow. I remember being very into that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would not have said that at the time. I'm sure I was trying to hide it. But when I look back at it, I'm like, what's going on with me?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: And I remember he was very present, you know, like in a way that a lot of the guys weren't, especially in the beginning when no one knew what the show was, right, Like, I think for the guys, and I haven't talked about this that much, but the guys kind of had to play like a girlfriend part. They weren't really used to it.
Speaker 3: You need to get into that.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't.
Speaker 2: I I don't know if I should have a guy on and try to talk to him about it. Is that weird? Molly?
Speaker 3: No, I think you know they all were. It was role reversal.
Speaker 2: It really was, and it threw them sometimes. They were just like deer in the headlights, you know what I'm saying. And I have another episode that hasn't come on yet, but I remember this, and I'm trying to get into call Hall Officiner to come on. She's she's not come on yet. I don't know why, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna pursue her, Okay, But I think I think it was one that she directed. And I have a guy and you know how Michael and Melfie and Darren would cast these like very good looking, like there was a type in the beginning, do you know what I'm saying? And they're making right.
Speaker 1: Their type exactly.
Speaker 2: And this guy comes in, very handsome guy, and I'm supposed to be I don't know if I'm picking him up at a bar or flirting with him at a bar, or if we're meeting at a bar, but we're at a bar and he's supposed to say to me, you're so hot. So we're at this rehearsal and you know, people didn't know the show right first or second season, didn't really know the show, and numerous different actors who came in would say like, well, I'm not gonna say these lines, am I.
Speaker 1: And we'd be like, uh, yes, you are.
Speaker 2: You know, we take this seriously, like you are going to say those lines. So I'm sitting there and he's like, I'm not gonna say it. I'm not gonna tell her she's hot. And I'm like, oh god, uh you know me? And secure me. I'm like, oh god, he doesn't think I'm hot, you know. But also, like what woman would come on to a show and say that. No woman would come onto a show and be like I'm not gonna say that that guy is hot.
Speaker 1: No one would do that.
Speaker 3: That is a fascinating story, and you need to go scratch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that actor's name, and I feel bad even talking about it. It's gonna be some whack out headline. But it was truly happened, you know, it did happen. I don't want to make him feel bad, but you know, he was like, I'm not gonna say that to her, and I was like, oh god. And then I remember Nicole going like, well, you need you you really need to just say it to her. Just throw it just, you know, just throw it off like second, you know, like like you know nothing.
Speaker 3: You want to watch that again?
Speaker 2: Well? See, this is the joy of rewatching, right, Like, so much comes back to you. It's quite amazing. You should come back on and rewatch with me, babe.
Speaker 3: It's really fun to watch reruns.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I never had watched them.
Speaker 3: I hadn't either, right there. I have a couple of times, and it's it holds up.
Speaker 2: It does. It's so interesting to look at I know, and we're so young, my god, we're so young.
Speaker 1: But also the thing.
Speaker 2: That I enjoy about it it moves so quickly and it's over so quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do we fit it all in? I know it's like bam bam, bam, bam bam.
Speaker 2: And I mean at the point that I am in the first season, we don't even really have it structured in the way that it became structured where her voiceover would tie in to you know, Meanwhile, downtown Charlotte was doing blah blah blah blah, and uptown Miranda was doing blah blah blah. You know, we're not even there yet, right, It's still very Hodgepodge and Sarah Jessica is still having to talk to the camera sometimes. Wow, but you know she's just dying inside, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, can you remember that every single season?
Speaker 1: Apparently I am well fantastic. Sometimes I lay in bed.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my god, ninety eight episodes. I'm gonna watch ninety eight episodes. I know it is so much to talk about, and I really need you guys to come on and help me. Okay, we will, thank you, baby.
Speaker 3: Many of the people that have memories.
Speaker 2: I know, everyone has memories, which is joy. And I'm going to look at this list now because obviously I could just roll with you and talk about anything.
Speaker 1: But okay, look, this is a good question.
Speaker 2: Just off the top. Was there a lot of experimenting, because I remember some experimenting you guys tried to do on me that I was like, no.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think that for some reason, you Pat, you know, Pat just had this Betty Page vision of Charlotte interpreted Betty Page interpreted into the upper east side. Right, that was her head and she just wanted you so much in wiggle skirts. Oh my gosh, I hope this doesn't trigger you.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: But he wanted to clip on bang on you.
Speaker 1: So she wanted it bad you guys.
Speaker 2: Pat wanted me to have the mini micro bang so badly that she took my head shot because you know, when you're doing a TV show, you have everyone's picture up on the board, right, like their head shots back in the olden days. But that's what we called it.
Speaker 1: And she drew in a mini a mini bang.
Speaker 2: And then not only that, so she wanted me to have a mini bang, but she also wanted me to have a role like like like in the forties because sometimes when I was doing my hair, we would pin it up like temporarily, okay in the you like that.
Speaker 1: Right, She wanted me to wear that like in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's so adorable. But what I remember is like, for me, I was stressing over my idea, which was kind of very classic Upper east Side, long straight hair, very Ralph Lauren, you know, very park Avenue, park Avenue, stereotypical Park Avenue, right, not interesting park Avenue, just very like if you walked into the Ralph Laurence store and just bought head to tell Ralph Lauren, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: And the person that would also go and look at China at birds.
Speaker 2: Exactly and just happens to be an art girl. So maybe there could be some you know, something more structured than that, but not necessarily, you know, some of the.
Speaker 1: Things that that wanted.
Speaker 2: So I remember one time, and I don't remember why. It could have been the Hampton's episode that's coming when I have to pretend that I'm.
Speaker 1: Younger or whatever.
Speaker 2: But do you remember she tried to get me the Cone brother No way, Oh my gosh, so funny. Do you remember the Cone bra she tried to get me to wear. And again, this was like a Madonna Heyday type moment. It was from the store, I believe. I mean, I remember going to the store and having a fitting at some point and there was like a very tight, tight, tight tube skirt, which I was like, I can't do it, Pat, I can't pull it off. This is what you guys had to put up with me, you know for a while, right as you know, thinking like I can't wear that, and then and Pat being like what why not? You know, And then there was a like tool it had like little ruffles of tool on it, like you know, and then like a cone bra and.
Speaker 3: So wild.
Speaker 1: I know, I love it too, but I said.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it was just more photo shoot ish or something. I just it was editorial, yes, which her, you know, she just had a bigger view of everything, you know, which God love her for it, right, But for me as as a as an actor, as a as a character as you know, trying to play its character, sometimes I just felt like I couldn't go handle it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then I feel like we found it. It just took us some time to find the middle ground of the agreed.
Speaker 3: Agreed. Then when the two of you, you know, it's you, she had her bang, you had this other idea, and you guys came together.
Speaker 2: And yeah, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: Archetype of a person.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, and thank goodness, she wasn't you know, as a kind of pigeonholed as I wanted her to be.
Speaker 3: And isn't it great to work with people that have strong opinions and aren't with she while she or they're not twenty cooks in the kitchen like somebody is. This is how it is.
Speaker 2: Definitely debate it, definitely, But I think that's the thing about our show. And you know, it's hard to really describe to other people. But you know, when I have gone on to other projects or other shows and maybe people aren't around all the time or they're you know, they just kind of like, well, this is just my area. I'm just gonna do my area. Like that's not how you make something good?
Speaker 3: No, and when are you? I mean, I'll speak for myself. It's rare that you get to experiment or have the luxury of finding your way in something.
Speaker 1: Now, It's true, it is rare.
Speaker 2: But I think that's our whole mo like in terms of just the show in general, the fact that they let us find our way, you know, like abst you know, we didn't know.
Speaker 3: The heyday of HBO.
Speaker 2: I know, I know we're so lucky takers so good, so good. Do you remember that time you guys dressed me and I can't remember what I was doing. I was wearing a vintage thing that also involved lace, and we got I think the only note that I ever remember getting from HBO about my clothes. They said, do not put Charlotte in vintage. Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: Because it was a little bit grandma ish vintage. They thought was.
Speaker 3: It white islet or something that it was.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: It was black lace. It was black lace over white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they didn't get it. And also I think that what happened was it wasn't tight enough. Oh so it looked fluffy, you know what I'm saying, like dowdyish, grandma e vintage, And so they didn't necessarily understand. They were like, no vintage, and you guys were like, what you know, how dare you.
Speaker 3: Place?
Speaker 2: It was a little tiny moment. I don't think it lasted, you know. But also the other thing was that they didn't I don't think they probably realized that Sarah's four coat was vented. Like there were so many vintage things that you had from the get go, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, and that we could afford, which you can barely afford vintage.
Speaker 2: Now I know it.
Speaker 3: In a great way, in a good way, in a sad way, and whatever.
Speaker 2: It's so true, it's so so true. Who did you enjoy dressing the most?
Speaker 3: Molly? Now? That is no one in their right mind is going to choose their favorite child.
Speaker 1: See that's why I didn't ask her.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't ask her. But okay, so let's just go over a little bit vague vague notes for all of us.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know I have the receipts. I can look through photos and I can remember, you know, some of the you know, mind numbing things fitting Cynthia Nixon when she was actually pregnant and fitting her when she was show pregnant. Right, those moments that you know, pregnant season shows are really really tough, aren't they. You remember the little things like I don't know what they do now, but I remember it. The thing that everybody just said you had to use was bird seed for the.
Speaker 2: Boobs, which makes no sense. I don't really understand, so Dinosaury, now, yeah, like, why why would they say that? It's so interesting? Do you remember when I Charlotte gets pregnant and we got the fake belly and it had a belly button and Michael Patrick was like, no, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: That is one of my favorite Charlotte outfits with big s.
Speaker 1: The door. Yeah, the door was good.
Speaker 2: Someone just brought that up on an Instagram post the other day and it was good. It was vintage door from their archives, I believe, really, yeah, because it wasn't current and it wasn't my size, you know, because it had to be pregnant. And the thing that I remember about that, I think that was my first day on the that's the first movie, right, the first movie must be right, And I, you know how my ears, you know, my allergy to certain metals, My ears had closed up and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize it.
Speaker 2: So I'm in the hair and makeup trailer. I'm behind, of course because it's our first day, and there's this massive crowd up outside, you know, and I'm so stressed about the crowd, and I'm thinking to myself, does Michael Patrick realize that he has my very first scene outside with like, you know, the pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Does he remember that?
Speaker 2: You know that there's just happening, yeah, And like, do you remember there were people there from the magazines with like their tape recorders and like writing notes, and Chris and I walk over there thinking that they're fans, and they're like asking us questions and we're like, oh god, oh god.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've got to leave.
Speaker 2: We've got to leave exactly, run run, someone help us. But I'm in the hair and makeup trailer. They're trying to get me ready, you know, They're like, they're ready for me, ready for me, and you're stressing. And I realized it. Don't have my Van Cleef and our pel earrings in they're supposed to go with my outfit, and I have to read pierced this ear myself and blood drips onto the white vintage de Or silk and I'm dying. Okay, Can I tell you my ear is still messed up from that. My ear has never recovered.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. That was the true sacrifice. There was bloodshed.
Speaker 2: There was bloodshed onto the door, which of course I'm mortified. I'm like, oh my god, there's blood on the door.
Speaker 3: You see it in the scene or something.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't think so. Oh, I'm sure you guys were on top of me. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I called you, like, help me, I got blood on the door.
Speaker 3: That's such a good insider story.
Speaker 2: I know I might have had the bags on that shoulder. I might have put the bags on that shoulder just so that you didn't see the blood on the door.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you did some cute little.
Speaker 1: Trip I tried.
Speaker 2: I wish we had kept that because it was just, Oh, what a fantastic I mean, you guys have done. When you think about everything that you guys have done just for us, obviously you have other careers, but I mean jobs, other jobs in your career, If you think about everything that you have done, do you feel proud?
Speaker 3: I just am so speechless when I think of how fortunate and oftentimes I think about and what we accomplished in everything, and how amazing it was to go to a couture show and you know that HBO sent us several several times. That is unheard of, unheard care But you know, I think about what it would be like if it hadn't been the four of you, Like I often think about what if it wasn't seem you know who what this casting it's just all so aligned. It's very witchy.
Speaker 2: It is witchy because there's no, there was not a lot of you know, we never read together. You know, we didn't really know each other. It's just magic that it worked. But again my feeling is, first of all, yes, Kis meant some kind of like magic came together. But also I feel I feel also that you know, the the important parts of it that I think about are the collaboration, the willingness to come in with these very strong personalities, you know, Darren, Michael, pat you know Sarah, right, Yeah, everyone had extremely strong thoughts and opinions and instincts, right, but it was never you were not in trouble for having that. You were more in trouble if you didn't have that, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's true, right, And I think that's an amazing kind of specialness of our show.
Speaker 3: And I think that when you and I reminisce sometimes in your trailer when you have a down moment, which is never and talk about fights or major drama situations on the show, those were as good to talk They're as good to think about in hindsight as the.
Speaker 2: High Absolutely, I think that's part of the reason for the success is.
Speaker 3: Because at the moment, yeah, it's right.
Speaker 1: Right at the moment. It's kind of tiring.
Speaker 2: You can wear yourself out with the dramas. But the dramas happened because everyone felt so strongly, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the passion of it. Yeah, when you look back now you're like, Okay, that's horrible when I was getting screamed at in front of the crew, But now I find it fascinating. Let's dis say it and talk about it.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely, And I feel like also it's the thing of like, you know, everyone involved was so incredibly smart about their own area. Like I was just looking at the credits for this one of six, and I ever thought about Jeremy Conway.
Speaker 1: Whereber Jeremy, I.
Speaker 3: Do who went on to do the Olympics.
Speaker 2: The Olympics, I know, because he's brilliant, Like our show would not still exist and look like it does if Jeremy hadn't been our production designer. You know, he was just super super brilliant and cared about all the little details and would come talk to me.
Speaker 1: I remember, even back.
Speaker 2: I mean we had no you remember, in the beginning, we had no producer credit whatsoever. But I remember everyone would include us, you know, with the exception occasionally of directors, which then we would have to go above their heads. But if they didn't understand that we were an integral part of the decision making process and we're.
Speaker 3: Just so lucky with the title, but you were.
Speaker 2: We were, And that's so special and unique, you know, to have for actors, much less actresses, right to be thought of like, oh, this person is an integral part of this production, and she has a say in how her house looks, how her apartment looks, how her clothes looks. You know, what art would she have? What art wouldn't she have? Like it was so collaborative.
Speaker 3: I remember Sarah Jessica with Sabrina Wright, who was like five generation props yep, picking out what magazines would be on that table in that apartment.
Speaker 2: That's right, like that level of detail. I remember me sending Sabrina what wedding rings I wanted, Oh wow, and making her get them from Kathy Waterman, who happened to be in Los Angeles. Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do. Is there anything that you because we reminisce and you're watching the older episode, do you have a memento that you framed at home?
Speaker 2: I don't have that.
Speaker 3: You have that you is sacred and that you know, I know, you know, being framed. What if she have framed it's some kind of poeme.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's nice. I don't think I knew that. I should ask her about that. What do you have framed?
Speaker 3: Okay? This, this won't get us in trouble.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know talking.
Speaker 3: About talking about passionate thing moments. There's a moment you know when when people do not want you to wear something, or anyone to wear something, and they it will ruin their dialogue or it will take away from the scene. They can go wild in the office, try to tell you their point. This is why she should not wear this. I have a torn picture of you guys. It's torn from Michael King. They're never wearing this, oh my gosh. And I showed it to him one time and he just thought it was so funny that I can't and.
Speaker 2: What were we wearing? And did we wear it? No, it's not going to get us in trouble.
Speaker 3: No, it's a funny passionate like did we wear it?
Speaker 2: Who won that argument?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, he brought up in when I talked to him, he brought up that he had said no to the fisace millful and then yeah, that he had initially said no, and that then he had really learned like no, no, because his thing was, well, why would she be wearing it? Right? Because you know how he's literal because he's writing right, like it's a different job. And then he says, you know, it really taught me that you don't always have to have a reason. You know that it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 3: Incredible, right, I never do that. That's such a good behind the scenes. I never knew that he was like anti that.
Speaker 2: I think it was anti that for in the hotel room, like how would she have gotten it there? You know, like practical?
Speaker 3: Right, he's very good. I remember Pat explaining why she borrowed it when she was there, right, why is in her closet? And where she keeps it?
Speaker 2: We have no idea, right, right, exactly right?
Speaker 1: I think it's in a box.
Speaker 2: Doesn't she get it back out of a box when she needs it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You have to kind of stretch your imagination there, right.
Speaker 2: But that's okay because it was part of what our show, Like it was like the you know, the like building blocks of our show. I feel like, you know.
Speaker 3: And I love about him and all of you too as producers that you if you consider something and you're against it and then you've slept on it and you've changed your mind and you correct it, you will you correct yourselves. You're not You're like, I thought about that wrong and I think you're right, But I'm not gonna wear that bang, pat Well.
Speaker 2: I think some of that is from the history too, like like in the beginning, because when I look back on these early episodes, to me, I seem like like a floppy puppy or like a little child or something like I look so young, and I seem so like out of my element almost, you know, like the rest of them seem so sophisticated, and I feel like I'm like, right, you know, but I remember.
Speaker 1: I just remember that.
Speaker 2: Like, and I'm also wearing weird clothes, like like.
Speaker 1: I think I went shopping.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know this is.
Speaker 3: I think those are weird.
Speaker 1: I see them, right, What are they?
Speaker 3: I tell you that's where we went.
Speaker 2: We they're Bloomingdale's. I think they're either Bloomingdales or that I went somewhere and bought something and was like, hey, can I wear this? You know, which I think is why Darren then took me to dinner to say, listen, you have to let Pat dress you because she can dress you better than you can. And I was like, okay, I'm sure she can. I just need to understand what we're doing and that I can do it. I needed so much confidence like built up in me that I could actually wear the things that I perceived as being what people in Vogue were like. I just had trouble making that leap myself, you know. So it took some time, and it took some time for Pat and I to find our way to each other in terms of, like, you know, she was trying to accentuate the part of my body that I've been trying to hide, which was my hips in my butt, but at the same time she sometimes would you know, kind of slightly criticize them. So it was very confusing to me, as you know, because you were there.
Speaker 3: That's not an easy thing to do in front of the dressing room mirror, you know what I mean, when you're comfortable and we all have those parts of us that were like, no, I'm camouflaging that, this is whatever stopped. Yeah, So yeah, it's it's it's interesting that you you uh, you had a journey.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, big time, such a journey, such a journey, and it continues, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe that's what is weird. A little bit about your clothes. Maybe they're in the early early days, Uh huh, they've got that little touch of West, you know, like definitely needed to be sophisticated.
Speaker 2: You were in Manhattan, definitely, and I definitely. I mean, I just see that there's some kind of of lack of clarity. And also I think also what you're reminding me of is that we didn't have the budget, we didn't have the ability to borrow, so so you know, we haven't gotten there yet. But also I don't even know what I what I would have wanted. Like the first time that I remember feeling great, and I don't know what episode this is is when I was wearing this black dress with the you know it's got like like panels down it. Oh you know what else I love? And I also don't know if this first your second season. Do you remember that time at the gallery where Willie's there and all of us are there and Pat convinced me to have a high pony with a hair piece, so it's really long ponytail. And she put me in diamond hoop ear rings, which literally I never wear.
Speaker 3: Oh, I want to see this so bad.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I might have a turtleneck kind of a sheath on, you know, like some kind of pretty sophisticated thing for me.
Speaker 3: For Charlotte that sounds very gallery.
Speaker 2: It was very gallery, and I feel like I might even have a red lip on. All kind of shocking elements. Right, I'm sitting, but it's good. It's good, and I remember moments like that early on where things came together and I think for me, and I'm sure she was probably just cursing me right at this point, but like for me, I just had to find my way to it, like who is this woman? Because as we've discussed with Michael and everybody else, really nobody knew who Charlotte was in the beginning, which is why they tried to demote me, you know, to recurring or whatever. And thank goodness I didn't let them. Oh that, Oh baby, you got to listen to the podcast.
Speaker 3: No I will. I've been catching backs and snippets because I love these stories.
Speaker 2: I know, because no one knows all the stories that's the fun that's the funny.
Speaker 3: Because you have seen them in such a while is also a great thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, I haven't seen them in twenty something twenty five years. Because for me, like if they were on E which was the first time they got syndicated, I feel like, you know, it was like, first of all, it was toned down because they'd edded so much out, and second of all, it was living in the past, and I felt like, well, I don't want to live in the past. I want to live now because partly we were still doing the show, and we were doing the movies and you know, doing other things obviously, and now because it is so incredibly long ago, it's amazing to watch it. But it is a little bit like there therapy, I have to say, like it is a little bit like wow, like I need to really think about my own journey.
Speaker 3: Right, Like that is a lot of chronicling, you know, so much of a journey for sure.
Speaker 2: But I love it and I love that we can all be on record together about our experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so glad you're getting everybody to come in and discuss everything with you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: We're not all the way there, yet, but having you has been amazing. I was like, we got to get Molly. We got to get Molly.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. And you said when you texted me, we won't have any problem finding something to talk about.
Speaker 2: As we never do, as we never do. Okay, Mollie Rogers, thank you for joining us. I love you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having It was so much fun. Let's do it again.
Speaker 1: Let's do it again. Hey, how do you feel.
Speaker 2: About actually rewatching?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool, I mean we don't have to do it live together, but like you can watch and then let's write about our thoughts or what we remember.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot to ask your bus and it's so important. I'm gonna take my glasses off for this. I gotta ask her about the naked dress. The naked dress, Well do I know the answer?
Speaker 1: What about the naked dress?
Speaker 2: Was the dress that she wears in the show and the dress that ends up on the bus.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the bus?
Speaker 2: Is this the billboard that is on the bus and that someone draws graffiti of a personal part? And yeah, yes, and it's in the In the she's wearing the tutu when she sees the bus obviously in the opening credits, but in the show it's a story point. She's doing a photo shoot for her column and she's wearing this DK and Y and or Donna, Karen Proper, I'm not sure which. It's a nude colored dress. It's very nineties, and and she comes she shows up. We're all there for moral supports. It's her first date with Big, and she comes out and I'm like, oh, like you can tell. Charlie's like somewhat mortified that this is what she's wearing. And Amanda says, uh, it's tits on toast, which is really funny. And she's like, is it too much? And Samantha's like, it's fabulous, darling. And then she wears it. And she walks out and sees Big on the street with the fur coat, and he goes, interesting dress, and she goes meaning and he says interesting dress, and I'm just like, what a jerk. Like sometimes I look back on Big and I'm like, wow, yeah, he's kind of a jerk. Yeah, you know, but some lines, I mean, right, gosh. Then they get in the car and they make out because it's like this naked dress, and I guess she felt like what interesting dress is a compliment or whatever. I don't know, but do you remember this dress?
Speaker 3: I do, and I want to remind you and you'll go, oh, yeah, that's right. First of all, it's in her storage because I touched.
Speaker 2: It last year, your Way.
Speaker 3: It's in tissue and I was like, what.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: It has plastic string, not like a plastic like a whatever, plastic bra strap where you're trying to hide. You know that it's it's a little fishing wire.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now here is the original continuity photo. Remember when we olaroids and yes and wrote it all by hand.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, will you send that to me?
Speaker 3: I will? It says dress and Pat describes it naked, g string, beige, Cosabella. Oh yeah, that's all your Manolo beige, actor's own a purse, snake skin long, actor's own coat, vintage for earrings studs.
Speaker 2: Wow, adorable.
Speaker 3: And you somebody took a picture of her on set. Yeah, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they have a hole.
Speaker 2: She she's in the apartment with us, and she goes out onto the street.
Speaker 1: Then they're in the cab.
Speaker 3: Then it's this big. It's like a notepad.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is interestingly naked. In terms of what's going on up top, I hadn't really remembered all of it. I was like, Wow, it's quite something.
Speaker 3: It's bold, it's in storage, it's in tis.
Speaker 1: She Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait until she has the retrospective show in the future. It's going to be quite something.
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of great pictures she can have of you for that show, for sure.
Speaker 1: Really, I do send them to me.
Speaker 2: Send them, take pictures of the pictures and send them to me.
Speaker 3: I might send you the most shocking one I have in a fitting and you will not believe what you actually tried on you. Wow, take a alcacette, sir. Yeah, I need to see it.
Speaker 1: I need to see it.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite favorite I have a stack of photos myself of when we're trying to find the Vera Wang wedding dress for the Kyle wedding, the Trey wedding, and we went to Vera Wang a few times. Do you remember this. I mean we must have put on thirty dresses and we took polaroids of all of them because we had to get everybody to agree, which was so difficult. Do you remember. And there's one where Pat is literally under my skirt. She's completely hidden, her little feet are picking out, she's doing something under there, and I'm just standing there because it was so normal and it's.
Speaker 3: Really remember yeah, yesterday, me too. I remember being at badgely Mishka.
Speaker 2: That was for the second, for the hairy wedding.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of those fitting photos of those.
Speaker 2: Yay, I don't have those. Let's share our photos.
Speaker 3: Molly, I will okay, see you soon.
Speaker 2: Love you,