Speaker 1: What's up a step service? I mean into la yee. I'm Gji McGuire, I'm Jordan Manuel and Big Biggie, Big Biggie and Big Biggie the Baddie. Oh good, how were you? And Jordan's back again? You know what I was thinking about for all the ladies on here right now, because watching you, like on all the different Baddies iterations, you know, and Jordan was on Summer House, Martha's Vineyard, and then Gigi, we know you was working around women day in and day out, like you know, it's just an interesting dynamic to be around and living in a house, you know. I know you didn't live in a house necessarily, but with so many women day in and day out, all at.
Speaker 2: Once, all at once. Now we're all catching on to each other's monstrels is so real. Sotting each other angry like real, No, it happens.
Speaker 1: And then it's sometimes there's people that like were your friends at first, and then you end up not being friends with them anymore. I see you, Jordie, Jor that was for me, you know, and and even you these people that you were super cool with and you end up falling out with them. I feel like guys don't fall out with each other the way that women do. I could be missing the truth about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like they cover it right our face. She walks in, and it's like, immediately know.
Speaker 1: Guys can also do like crazy ship. They could fight each other and then like hang out later. Yeah we can't. Or they could like fuck somebody's girl and then still be cool with each other afterwards. If we beef, we're beefing forever. But voice if you think about how that is. But let's talk about your journey because you're our special guest today. This is your first time. This might be the first time that we've passed somebody from that we've had a battye on. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: It feels really good. I feel like since I started, I've been breaking a lot of walls and I'm like the first time for a lot of stuff like so it feels like really dope.
Speaker 1: Okay, well good, we need some insight tea. What happened with this fight with ray J and lem Me? Oh my god, just see that I Did.
Speaker 2: I actually stay off the internet?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, good answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to just stay off the internet.
Speaker 3: You need to have a little chat session comments. You don't live in the comment section at all.
Speaker 2: I feel like my team they played such a great part in that, Like they handle my social media is by the time I look at it, I'm like, oh my god, they.
Speaker 1: Love me, right, delete delete delete, By.
Speaker 2: The time I know, everything's great, great, Its great.
Speaker 1: Do you ever look back at like your audition to get on the show and see what that was like and where you are now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like every time I want to give up, I look back, like, girl, you did not stand in that sun for nothing, Like, No, it was really really hard. It was really hard getting through auditions, getting through a lot of the girls. Everybody wanted to kind of like fight and bicker at want and I'm just like, I just want to get to the stage. I just want to get to the stage. Like it's been a lot before the show.
Speaker 1: Were you a fighter? Like did you fight people or absolutely?
Speaker 2: No? Absolutely before the show. I feel like my biggest get back was always say, all right, you did me dirty, I'm about to boss up on you. You know what I'm saying. So for me, yeah, for me, And it was always my best motivator, like all right, Shorty hated on me. I'm about to make sure I got better car in her. I'm about to make sure I got a better grip than her. I'm boy, sure, I'm sitting bigger bag, you know what I'm saying, bigger everything. That's always been my revenge.
Speaker 1: You know, you get into the situations now where it gets physical.
Speaker 4: But with knowing the premise of the show and how much come bad up it can be between the women, was that something that you were kind of apprehensive about or maybe a little worried about when you did go for the audition or were you just like, whatever happens gonna happen, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: I never even thought about it when I went onto the show. I figured the show was like I were about to see who makes more money in this whole right, you know what I'm saying, That's what I thought it was. But when it came in, I'm like, you ain't even beefing nor money, like what. That's why most of the time is like we're fighting, I'm hot in my face. I'm like, we ain't even being nothing like you know, like the petty arguments, you know, it's just so corny, just the cantiness from the women yeah, Like I didn't think it was that, but when I got there, I got there. It is what it is like I've never really shot away from a fight, but I'm definitely gonna.
Speaker 4: You know, so we know that Tommy is probably one of your closest girls in the bed.
Speaker 1: And on them.
Speaker 4: I love Tommy down, we go back to our medic City days. But who who is the person that you like?
Speaker 1: I don't like the most.
Speaker 2: I don't like the most, your.
Speaker 4: Least favorite, your least favorite person who rubbs you the wrong way, And it's just like I'll tolerate them because I have to.
Speaker 1: Is it anybody?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I really don't like. I don't know. I don't even think like to have a least body of It's like I really don't focus on any of them too much, except for the girls that I do rock with, like My you know, Tasiki on Tollmy. But besides that, they're not even relevant enough for me to care.
Speaker 1: That was a bad question, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they would have had to fuck her money up. But I also feel like, you know, getting your stuff moved out, that could be something somebody like I can't even imagine somebody touching your thing, your stuff out and then you come in and you're like, what's going on with my ship? That would make me be like, okay, we're not cool forever forever.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, there's a lot of girls that I would never sit in a room with. But it's like we've never been on the same money bracket, let alone anything else. Shit, you know what I mean. So at that point, it's like, Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, how has life changed for you though, because clearly there's been times. I remember last year you wanted to quit the show and you were like, I'm done, I can't do it anymore. What made you come back? Did you get a phone call? Or like what made you say? You know what, I'm not gonna leave this situation? That check clear to say, money is the motivation.
Speaker 2: Checks always clear. We're very well taken care of. So like, once you get that cold I hate I hate it. Hey, biggie, we're gonna offer you.
Speaker 1: I'll be back, because that has negotiations. When you go and you're like, I'm not doing this no more.
Speaker 2: Not really, not really, especially like I've been with us for a little bit, it's kind of like, all right, biggie, get it. Together, got things to do?
Speaker 3: Do y'all have to make the same amount as your castmates? Like, is it an ensemble rate or do you make individual rates?
Speaker 2: Because then if we gore ensemble.
Speaker 1: Like, does everybody get paid the same? Negotiate? Is it like a flat rate?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Negotiate you absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I know, I know a lot of people that didn't get paid, not even half of what I get paid to walk on a stage for one day. You know what I mean. We definitely don't all got the same.
Speaker 1: That actually helps when you know that, Like when when things are going down, you be like, wow, you get half of what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: So, you know, how are you like you're killing yourself for? Like turen k baby, come on, let's let's really take it easy. T It's not that serious.
Speaker 1: Oh talk too much, but let's talk about who you are as a person though outside of this, you know, outside of Baddies, because we know that you know you came on there. You do music.
Speaker 2: Also, I do music. I am a new upcoming artist.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're a new upcoming artists. You have a Baddies song and everything I do.
Speaker 2: I have a Baddies thembo and I have a song that im just released with t C W w D. It's been like taking over the streaming world is going insane.
Speaker 1: So there is a plus that that's what I want to make sure, like what you want to do in real life. I think it's bad when people going on these shows and they don't they get putting about capitalize off of it too, though, Like if you're doing this and you have a platform, let's capitalize off let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I see a lot of people that they get on TV and then yeah, you're looking around like you're little.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest thing they ever did. Yeah, No, a few of those. And Jordy when you were on you know for somehow is Martha's Vineyard, you were able to capitalize off of that too. I'm a Capricorn. We're gonna you know how we do it. That's what we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a lot of people don't, like they get in their mode of thinking, this is it on the ship whatever whatever, and then they don't think ahead about, Okay, this is gonna end eventually, right, even if you are the biggest start, it's gonna end eventually. So now, what what's the backup planning? How much they use this exactly? How am I going to use this platform to get what I need? Because the network's getting what they.
Speaker 1: Need right trust me, and especially knowing that you have a platform at that time to know, like what can I do with this to make it happen right now? Aside from this though, like I said, before you did this show, what was life like for you?
Speaker 2: I feel like life was almost the same. I feel like I've always kind of been a battie without like giving myself that title. But I was a security officer for a long time. I've been in entertainment for a long time, worked for a lot of different like celebrities, did a lot of secure work, and then after that, I'm like, okay, being a security I'm securing all these celebrities. I know them, they know me. Why not start throwing parties? Why not start producing something? If I could make five K in one night, imagine what the promoters making. I'm in my head like, imagine what the promoter's making. I I'm about to take my money put it all together. By the time I knew it, I'm throwing parties with like the biggest like stars on Zoos, throwing parties with like a whole a lot of a lot of celebrities. I even worked I worked with a lot of celebrities like well Pop Smoke, I worked for him got restless, so I did security for him for a long for a long time when every time he came to my city. I also worked with Dusty Locaine for a long time when we did shows.
Speaker 1: Made to do security. Like what made you even say this is what I want to do? Well my voice, you got that voice, my voice get.
Speaker 2: Off and that's what was good for me, Like I didn't have to get physicals kind of.
Speaker 1: Like her voice sounds like you pat you up, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like God, that's really what made me want to start. And plus I've seen it like I can get close to the celebrities and do something in my life, capitalize, you know what I mean. And that's what I did. I was like, I'm gonna get close to the celebrities, get close to the producers, prs, make sure I can make my money. And that's really was my motive was get as close as you can to them so you can you know, you do.
Speaker 1: Have the deepest voice on the show, even deeper and let me when.
Speaker 2: He's deepest voice, deepest podcast.
Speaker 1: You know what deepest pocket. But I actually like your voice. I know you, I do. I think a deep voice always sounds like somebody could sing. I don't know why, but like you know that husky voice, like I just feel like a conversation. Yes, it's like ASMR if you do an ASMR track, people, I'm like, DJ, so you know, so you got to play my music. I haven't.
Speaker 3: I've been out the country, out the country too.
Speaker 1: You know, I have been working. I'm I'm ready and.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of female DJs out there, So shout out to you.
Speaker 1: You now, let me ask you this so I know. This is a big thing with security when you get in, like some extra money to let people in. You know how people want to look important and oh for sure, okay.
Speaker 2: For sure, Like they'll be like, oh can you just you know my girls coming with me. Let her right through, don't even pat her down, make it look like we official. You know what I'm saying. I'll be like, listen on the nights where I'm hurting, I'm like, listen, you don't got a night d I need fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Anyone's ever like handshaked.
Speaker 2: You straight up? Maybe about like nine hundred damn check. I think. Don't get me wrong, but I think it was rowdy rich if I'm not miscorrected. During one of our shows, I was like, during security, I came up to him during his show, I said, bro I made three K because of you today, brock with you. He's like, well, here's four. Gave me another. Like it was like it was like nine honey out band. Now I got four bands. I'm like, all, yeah, you know what I mean. It was dope. It was dope.
Speaker 1: Now what about meeting guys while you're at work?
Speaker 2: Meeting guys while like you know you ever?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like with security, that's also like the end to I just know thinking about like for me growing up going to the club. I remember there was a club this is before your time. It sat me and gig maybe, but the tunnel. The security used to get paid money and they used to have sex in the bathrooms at the club because nothing was co ed. It used to be the boxe oh yeah, the box is like that too. It's wild. But like, do guys ever try to holler at you when they come to the club, and.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, I can show you pictures and everything, like I always since I'm you know, I'm like kind of like, you know, kind of mainly, so I like to always have my hair done at the front door, and when the guys would holler at me, I'd be like, bro, you see me in full calm bat all. He's like, yeah, pat me down, and they love it. They love to believe it or not. It's actually like girls would probably think, like, she don't she ain't making nine at that front door. That's a lie. They got to get through me.
Speaker 1: First ever ever had any good slide offs after that, some good club stories.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe once or twice. Maybe once or twice.
Speaker 1: Does that bother you because you just say you're manly? Does that bother you when.
Speaker 2: Peopleeel like a manly Sometimes my voice, I feel like it's very like deep, right, you do have masculine not mainly masculine.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but I'm Tony Braxton. She got one of the deepest thing in voices we recognize.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really, A lot of people told me to, like, you know, just love my voice more for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, it's a very unique thing about you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: She's like making me feel better about.
Speaker 1: I think you gotta lean into it. And it's also when yeah, yeah, I like that, it's like strong, it's kind of like, don't fuck with me, you know, but move And I do want to make sure that we offer our condolences though, you know, I know that you're grieving right now and I know it's not easy to continue to work. I saw your post about Dante, you lost the love of your life.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank you ladies for even caring to you know, even bring it.
Speaker 1: Up right listen. And when we saw that, like I was just like, you know, it's just it's a peek into like that, because sometimes we watch people on TV and don't think about these are real, like human reals, but things going on outside of things happening. You know, there's Shane grief.
Speaker 4: It's something that unfortunately we all go through, but everybody grieves differently, and you know, it's just a process. And I just really wish you happy healing and moving forward with just being able to move on and not feel like you're tied to dealing with the grief, if you know what I mean, because it's hard.
Speaker 1: And being able to experience love is a blessing period.
Speaker 2: I did experience it, I thank God, like all my life know themselves thirteen years old. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's like you're entired my whole entire life.
Speaker 2: So I feel like even if I went if it's like when I do find love again, because you ain't gonna be the same. Like this person. Yeah, my nineteen ninety six Corolla pulling up in front of his house. You know what I mean, the year he was born, you know, crazy, And that was my first car. No seat belt, the bassenger window didn't go down, but you had a card a car.
Speaker 1: He was doing a lot better than most. Let me say something, even having your first car, no matter what it was, is that my first car. I didn't know if it was gonna make it sometime, but it was a blessing. Still, okay, you need a hooptedie one time.
Speaker 2: Listen. As long as I'm not taking the bus like like after like the bus, I'm like, I can't do it no more. I got I actually got into a bad fight once on a bus getting off a bus and I got jumped and everything. I looked up at the sky. I was like, bro, I will never walk again.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm driving from here on now.
Speaker 2: That was it for me?
Speaker 1: Were they trying to like rob you or something, or was the people you knew.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not. I just had looked over and she was just, hey, what the fuck are you looking at? And I'm like, I'm like, I keep walking, keep walking, keep walking.
Speaker 1: They was trying to start something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, keep walking, keep walking, keep walking. And believe it or not, it was like the most horrible day in my life. And I feel like it was the biggest motivator after that. I got a job, got a car. I was like sixteen. By the turn seventeen, I was like, never again, never a guy.
Speaker 1: You know what. That's some real ship, though, when you could take something negative in your life and get some inspiration.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I didn't learn how to fight. I'm like, I got jumped, never walking again.
Speaker 1: It's industry. It's why that you did security and couldn't fight, because happens if somebody for real. You gotta like.
Speaker 2: The thing about security is that we're not there to beat you up. We're there to avoid a problem. So I'm very good at I I can sell saying to a beach, I'm a boss bro like I can sell saying to a beach. I can talk myself out of anything. I'll be like, listen, baby, it's not that serious. Fuck him, shorty ain't doing Come on, I'm gonna make sure you get home safe. I'll send you an uber that was like, you know what I mean. That was one of the first Like, like, I know you asked me earlier, but I had to bring this back. That's another reason why I started doing security. Like a lot of girls they'll go out with like certain promoters or certain securities, and they couldn't even enjoy themselves because now they're trying to get them drunk, lead them to a car at the end of the night, you know what I mean. But me, as a female, I'm like, now, there has to be a female in this industry somewhere that cares. That's why I started throwing my parties. There's nobody that hasn't been to a PVD biggie party that has and said I got home safe. I enjoyed myself. There wasn't no weirdos. The minute I see a weirdo, I'll be like, yo, where's my brother? Yo, brother, kick him out the club, bro, he's doing too much. He got go.
Speaker 1: I love that. See this is the side of things. That we need to know about more because that is so true. Think about how like as women we got to look out for each other when we're in the party.
Speaker 2: That's what was most important.
Speaker 1: Definitely stronger in numbers, and you know we have the role down right. We go together, we leave together.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you see a weird guy talking to your girl, like and we caught back in right. The guys will be like, she's sticklass signals, the code words like you always gotta have them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. Like the girls will be like dozing off at the table. The guys will be like, hey, what's She's good? I'll make your mom pend there taking off way more. You gotta get ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's good for people to see that somebody is watching them too, because then they like know if they try some ship. Oh yeah, she saw me at the flag, I better like, you know, get you together.
Speaker 2: And guys knew when I was at that front door. They're like, oh no, we can't try it today. We can't be on no bullshit today like starting promoters trying to bring in youngs and this time she's too young to be here. Baby girl, you got going.
Speaker 4: It's one thing that not already, but it's another thing to be way too young to be in the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah with some weirdos. Yeah, now, let me let me ask you this. We were talking about this on last week's episode. We had this guy YadA on and he was saying women have to know their value. And you know, both Jordi and Gigi are single, and so he says that if a guy comes up to you at the bar or whatever and wants to take you out, tell him you need fifty thousand dollars. But we just up to.
Speaker 4: Because when you know you're worth you know, you got to add shipping, handling, processing fees, you know, tax.
Speaker 1: For tuity, airspace, breathing, air direction. You're welcome. I want to know what you think about airspaces is very expensive? That's real word to what's that movie with share and h oh? Yes, yes, yes, Well what's your take.
Speaker 2: I've dated women and I've dated men before, and when I am dating a woman, I'm definitely the provider. So I'm gonna tell you this, right, I like to provide, but don't when I come up to you. That's not what I'm expecting from you. Instantly, you got me. Now, when a woman comes up to me. We've been dating talking for a while. Hey, babe, I need fifty K because I'm trying to start this new business. Tuma. I'll give it to you, okay, but don't tell me about to go take fifty k and throw it up into the air. You know what I'm saying. I need to show you that's gonna do something with it. Straight up? Oh well, I need a huntred k if you're going to go ahead, girl and see when?
Speaker 3: What about when you're talking to a man though, when you're dating a man like and he approaches you, then what?
Speaker 2: Okay? Straight up? Like for me, it's like he just has to be able to take care of himself straight up, okay, be able to take care of yourself and have some type of dedication.
Speaker 1: If and not take care of you, As long as you can take care of himself, you'll do fifty fifty. No, that was part of our conversation last week's episodes two.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing fifty fifty well, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: How do you feel when people approach you now, because sometimes it's hard to know if they like you because they know who you are, or if it's genuine. How do you navigate through that, Like, what's a good way for somebody to approach you? Is it in the d MS or is it in person? What can somebody say?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I don't want to say it wrong. But in the words of Ice Spice, like you have to be a fan straight up. You got to be a fan. You gotta walk up to me, Like.
Speaker 1: What if you're approached by somebody who has no idea who you are? How do you feel?
Speaker 2: I love that? For you? Get me married? I don't. I really don't want my man to be in caddy ship like I don't want I would love for a man not to know who I am.
Speaker 1: And if he says, what do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Ready? Ready? Is my favorite one? Business marketing?
Speaker 1: Okays, you know what I'm saying or some.
Speaker 2: Type of I say. I say like business marketing almost like what's that like? When you do like onlinem like marketing, marketing and marketing? Do you say?
Speaker 1: What do you say you do?
Speaker 2: Jordan?
Speaker 1: You say, I always say it depends on the day, Okay, because it does. Then they usually say like what about today? And really all tell them what going on to that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I like to keep it fresh, and sometimes I say nothing, you say you do nothing sometimes and then and then sometimes I say, I live life for a living.
Speaker 1: Okay, I live for a living. I live life.
Speaker 2: It's the one.
Speaker 1: And then eventually I'll get into it.
Speaker 4: And then, like when I mentioned the show, like everybody knows lips, So then oh, yeah, I know I'm familiar or whatever the case.
Speaker 1: But and also they probably know if they're familiar with it, they know you. Yeah, because been on since day what it has been like almost ten years? Ten years in September. I know that's right. Whenever you feel you'll, oh, I got it. I'm the president bartender. Yes, okay, we got ready to get it. We've got DJ when we got security, we got a bar.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got to get a concert, right, looks at a concert. Let's look at a concert, Nikki, how much you're charging now?
Speaker 1: Bigie? Tell us? But what do you look for? And a and a man? And what do you look for in a woman?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not looking for a man and I'm not looking for a woman.
Speaker 1: But what what what things do you like?
Speaker 2: What do I look for? Definitely somebody in a man. He has to love his mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, straight up.
Speaker 2: If you do not love your mom, you got nothing to do with me, okay nothing. He has to love some female in his life, mom or sister, an auntie.
Speaker 1: Your daughter, because you gotta know how to love me your female woman, female.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't love not one female in your life, you know. And as for like in a female, it's so much harder for me when it comes to females because I feel like she has to be everything. I feel like she has to be everything I don't like. But I feel like because that's me, like not only like before a baddie. I'm a woman, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm a cook, I'm a dancer, like I have. I have so many backgrounds. So it's like I don't want just a basic woman like she would have to be like everything.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's because like, are you fifty to fifty like men have an equal chance with you as women? Or is it a little bit harder to find yourself with wanting to be in a relationship with woman?
Speaker 2: You see? I think that is what It may be that.
Speaker 1: She knows the right one. She might tell me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it is a little bit harder for me only because straight up, like you know, we're women, we like to get some type of prenanetation, you know what I'm saying. So if I'm not getting penetration from you, I need to everything else emotionally equal to the point where I can look at you enough like you know what I'm saying. You gotta do. Yeah, I make up a certain way like I'm a big eyes girl, you know what I'm saying. I'm talking about when you sit next to me, as a female, you are the eye a certain way, where you close a certain way, smell a certain way, like you have to be able to turn me on without the sex because with a man, I'm like, oh yeah, comes to a woman, it's very like an essence of vibe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, listen. Have you'all ever felt like that that you could look at somebody no penetration and not no, not when I have not need some touch something. I have touch something, but no penetration, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I could look across the room to that person and I can feel it.
Speaker 1: What that's a superpower. Let me know what, Rude, that's your superpower.
Speaker 2: It depends on the female.
Speaker 1: Though, Like for but even you being able to have the ability to do so, Yeah, that's a superpower.
Speaker 2: And I know I can reciprocate that, like when a female like me, females, they're very drawn to me. So when it comes to me like a female, I can see a female walk through that door right now. I bet you a girl to speak to me before she even walks out of here. Like I make sure of it.
Speaker 1: That we got another experiment. What about strap Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: I've strapped up before, like my side, okay, but not on you, Like I'm not doing it respectfully. Respectfully I respect everybody that does, but me, I need real dick at that point. Same you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I thought, I don't even own the bill though, Like all my sex toys are like vibrating in suction, Like I don't want to put anything inside of.
Speaker 2: You like that rose toy that everybody.
Speaker 1: Brothers myersy is too fat for the roles.
Speaker 2: I knew it wasn't okay, Yeah, so we got problem. Yeah because it wasn't working for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it don't problems. It ain't getting this that just needs to get it.
Speaker 3: I like a normal backen Solger, like the Wind, you know, not even like I'm talking like from they're not even supposed to like give me a little Amazon plug it in like old school, and that's good because you could still use it on your back exactly.
Speaker 4: I have no one from from Candy that's like the Wind, and that's that's uh, that's my backup because I love the Womanizer.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite. You can still be telling I just bought a new one. I break them all the time. She has a device called.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: The Womanizer? So it's what the roads wants to be. Yeah, it was the as far as I know.
Speaker 4: It was like the first like suction vibrating toy, but it's shaped differently so it gets to where it needs to get to, unlike the rolls.
Speaker 1: That's even the name of that is the wer. It's problematic, but.
Speaker 4: Me and my single life, I tend to please myself more often than normal, and I break toys like I literally burn an engine out where it stops working. So I just brought a new Womanizer and I'm hoping that I don't have to break it soon.
Speaker 2: So now I know y'all supposed to asking me questions, But do you feel like using the toy. Does that take away from your sexual from your sexual life, like when you're having sex. But I mean it's like I'm about enough, but I can't. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't know if I go too hard, Like if I have a couple of those days where I just feel like I'm just doing too much, then I might be a little desensitized. But you know, I'm I'm a little older. I just turned forty five and beautiful, thank you. And as I as I grow into my womanhood, I know more about my body and how things work, and it's easier for me to be able to come to orgasm when I have an intercourse as I just understand how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I feel like the more I play with myself excuse me, the more I play with myself or whatever when I go to have sex, I feel like, well, you.
Speaker 4: Were dealing with the vibrating and all of that, you can desynthesize your clutterorists because you kind of like numb it out a little bit.
Speaker 1: But but she always comes.
Speaker 3: Back, would you say, Jordie George, I always come I know exactly what I need to do, where I need to do it, and the speed I need to do it, and I'm going to get it done.
Speaker 1: If you're trash or not. Even during sex, you always come out that you when you mess, what is it that you what is it that you need? Like, what is it that like?
Speaker 3: In certain positions, it's like I know exactly, like okay, faster, deeper, let me put my leg up, like all those things and.
Speaker 1: This is what I mean as well, just those things in my body very well. Huh. I'm a Christmas baby and that's a gift period apparently begging. Do you remember your first orgasm?
Speaker 2: Absolutely self inflicted?
Speaker 1: No, tell us what tell us about it?
Speaker 2: Tell us about it, because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that's a memorable moment because sometimes for for us, like you don't even know what it's like until that day that it like that you're like, oh ship, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well my first orgasm was with Dante God his soul, and I felt like, I don't know, it felt like I was upset because I was wet everywhere.
Speaker 1: Hm, so you squirt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's a skill.
Speaker 2: That's a skill.
Speaker 1: Never either one of them other people in the room. I'm a serial should be happy about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of like.
Speaker 1: It was like, and I was like, that sounds lovely.
Speaker 2: So young, so young.
Speaker 1: You weren't ready.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready.
Speaker 1: She wasn't ready. Did he know what it was?
Speaker 2: I think? I think he kept trying to tell me. I wasn't his first, but I knew. I was like the sensitized, and he was like, and I'm like, stop running. We both don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: The first time I speared up, I don't know that that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know either, I thought.
Speaker 1: But he told me I pee, and I'm like, no, I didn't, but you could smell. And I'm like, I did not pee. And then when I scored it years later and knew what, I'm like, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: What that was.
Speaker 1: When he said I peed on him. When you masturbate, I stop it, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I stop it. I stop it.
Speaker 2: Before.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to make that mess on my own in my bed, his dad, it's not worth it. Do you on my own? Yeah? That's no, that's no fun.
Speaker 4: When you buy absolutely square, do you gotta get if I feel it coming, I'm like all right, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You got to get a mattress cover or something like that. You know I have I have that, but I still don't want to yourself.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: That's too much. How did you learn about sex?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it from watching porn? Was it from friends and family? Was it just like I just did it and didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I think it was definitely, like you know, like anybody like went to hooky parties growing.
Speaker 1: Up, I had them. Yeah, like you know, I hosted those oh you know, my house hookeey party. Okay, but okay period.
Speaker 2: And I think it kind of came from there, like you know, like kind of like kissing, feeling your like tingles all the time, and it's like something tingling down there, Like I wonder, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, see where it gets us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see where it gets us. That's kind of what it was for me. And then like definitely porn, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: They always say that porn is not a good way to learn about how to because it's so not realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not realistic at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I ever took notes from porn.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't take notes, but you know, definitely, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Figure figure was going on for me. Word of mouth and experience. Okay, all I hear was mouth. I was like what I mean? And it's interesting because the audio went out for a second. But we were talking about a second dick. And you know, some people in here don't like it. Some people in here love it. I love it. I'm a fan, you said what, I'm a fan. Okay, you're a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't do certain things like I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to bedroom like.
Speaker 1: Hell, that's immediately No, what about you don't mind yours getting No, I don't. I don't you leave my ass alone.
Speaker 2: I actually prefer my ate more than my pussy.
Speaker 1: What really, straight up?
Speaker 2: You want to love me? Because you mencle listen, listen. If you want to find a way to my heart, that's what you're sorry.
Speaker 1: To know, because I find that mostly don't lug in its enjoy anal.
Speaker 2: I don't. How do you know I've never really had any like you know, maybe somebody knock out the door.
Speaker 1: One day, one day, one day, young chick, my husband. Doesn't that make sense if you prefer back to actually have your I don't know, because I like anal, but I don't really need my assholes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do.
Speaker 1: I guess, Oh, that's me.
Speaker 2: I know he loves me more. If you're kissing my bow hole, I feel that you love me.
Speaker 4: So it's a power thing, facts see. And that's how I feel about playing with a boodoo. It's the power thing to do.
Speaker 1: Like what are you doing? Is it just a finger?
Speaker 4: I am doing. I am doing the most. I am going to go as far as he will let me go, and then I want to peg.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: Could you marry somebody that you pegged? I can, Yeah, okaysexual man, That doesn't mean he's about sexual. I'm just I would not. So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Homosexual. The definition of homosexual is same sex, right. If a woman is doing something sexual to a man, then that's not a homosexual act. I feel that if a man is aware of his manhood and man enough, then he can indulge in sexual things that homosexuals also indulge in and not be homosexual whenness with his woman.
Speaker 1: And as far as me not wanting to.
Speaker 4: Deal with a homosexual or bisexual man, it's because I'm very confident in myself as a woman and in my sexual skills, and I can go clip for clip, but sit with any bitch. But I can't get people no dick because I don't have one of them.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: But what if he told you I don't want you to be with women anymore? Oh that's a deal breaker. See that's not fair.
Speaker 4: So for you to be.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: See, my thing is not even a homosexuality thing.
Speaker 3: I don't My thing is if I'm not doing it. If I don't like my ass played with, I don't want your ass play with. Okay, like I don't even to me, it's not even about what about playing with his nipples? But like I think men's nipples are hairy and gross and I don't want But.
Speaker 1: See now see now you're now you just lost me because you said it. If I don't like it, then he should. But I like it, right, So you like your nipples play? Some men really really like that, don't think some men like that really like it. Maybe I can't he doing it. I love it, just like there's nothing there. It's just like this little know I get touched.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just like no, maybe maybe a little a little salt bang that's all you need?
Speaker 1: You don't Maybe you can just like your fingers looking.
Speaker 4: I would just feel there's so much for men who actually like it, there's so much of a sensation they get from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes a little I just a little turn it.
Speaker 2: The holes go crazy back there. Need.
Speaker 1: I would really like you to do both of those to a man at the same time. You put your fingers. I've done that. You'll lose his mind. No, I've done that.
Speaker 2: Gonna marry, break all the barriers.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 4: That's a for yours. Get wet, by the way, after one hundred pond, but holes get gooccy, get wet.
Speaker 1: Just smell your finger.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, But here's the thing. Here's the thing. Here's the thing. One, I'm not just doing that to anybody, right for.
Speaker 2: Two, for anybody but that man to wash his to get ready.
Speaker 4: Man, any man who any man, gay or not, you're straight, right, any man who is going to want you or allow you to be in that space, he's definitely being very well to know that he's cleaning and being great at his hygiene in that space.
Speaker 1: Because we all know what happens there, right, we all know what happens there.
Speaker 4: And that's one thing that people be like, Oh, that's that's right, but but you're scream right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just.
Speaker 2: A certain way, a certain.
Speaker 4: Way because he wants that finger up there, so you want to make sure that it ain't nothing up there so that you could get a surprise.
Speaker 1: They shave his buttle like you know, so there. Now, I have been with both. I've actually there's there's a person in my life that I have actually shaved on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that before.
Speaker 1: Does he have to?
Speaker 2: I guess I shaved.
Speaker 1: This when I'm shaving it, because you can't. You can't just get it. He gotta spread his sakes, hold it, hold it open so I can get in there with the cooper. Okay, sipper with a little edge. I'm not even a razor.
Speaker 2: He's trying to figure out who shave him down one day.
Speaker 1: Because if that's what you gotta do, you read it. You gotta hold you gotta hold the skins.
Speaker 2: That little stick you know that little razors thick the razors stick like the one that they used for the eyebrows. Yeah, like bold, little like little like shapes and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's like a barber.
Speaker 2: I don't like when a man is like bold.
Speaker 1: There, So like my man, you need a little bit of hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, would keep it like already and I would like it's just really girls, I know I'm not having sex with you because you're too sensitive.
Speaker 1: Having Okay, I like other things, Okay, like strangle me.
Speaker 2: I don't you know, like your toes. Don't like that's the best you know your to and you see it like there.
Speaker 1: Are times, not always I'm not I would die nobody, but I'm toes. Okay, that's the quote for the show. I'm sucking boody holes, but I'm not sucking toes. Yeah, I'm not doing either. About that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not eating niggas ass, I'm not doing that. I have.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, you over here shaven, but is doing it. You might as well put your mouth in there because yes, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I was shaven, keep it clean, but I'm not shaving. But holds she's shaving, But hold which one of you shaving bowl? I'm shaving, And yeah I don't. I was shaving the shaving about that too, you can look cute shaving the bag, the ball, the ball. I can do the ball, the balls. You could do the I can do the ball. The ball.
Speaker 3: That's but like it's you know, I'm not seeing anything, you know what I mean? You got to really go into the crevis. I'm not opening the crevis. This man opens his legs in front of my face.
Speaker 2: I like you. I like you you maybe a little bit I might blow on it.
Speaker 1: It happened, Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: There only fans.
Speaker 1: So you said you're like being strangled. That's okay, strangle now like you like being strangle too, absolutely okay, see that's absolutely know.
Speaker 2: I like knives, like knives and all that. What I've experienced on Britney spears, I've experienced that.
Speaker 1: Please tell me what you mean.
Speaker 2: But I have so like, okay, guys, I stop with my god, I don't talk like that. So like, okay, you know, like you're bent over. He had like a very sharp knife and he's just like slow strokes. He's like, don't move. If you move too much, you're gonna get cut. So he's just like very slow.
Speaker 1: That sounds, but it's like because it hurts.
Speaker 2: You can still feel it. You can feel it because it is.
Speaker 1: Showing if you sneeze or something, but you better note then you're on your way.
Speaker 2: When he pushes and you're like you don't cut up the whole back.
Speaker 1: I think we got to look into this, and.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: This might be a fact. I want to hear nobody say that appear you said you're not a post post. It just feels like it could go very left, Like what if a fly comes and you're like, and then now I'm dead.
Speaker 2: You need a nice choiet room.
Speaker 1: One thing we can't worry about is the what ifs. All you have y'all with fear.
Speaker 4: Fear is the worry of the unknown. Why are you going to worry about something that you don't even know.
Speaker 1: Everybody eat as.
Speaker 2: I'll blow blow with today's conversation for it. I'll start with up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please tell me about it. I want to hear all about that girl he started acting knocking on my door right now? So all right, so you like being strangle? What else?
Speaker 4: A little slap in the face, yeah, spit in the mouth, like, don't know. I knew I was going before.
Speaker 2: I just had to try. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was just talking to me to I was like, I don't like that. When it's too much fluids that aren't mine, it's getting a little crazy. So you don't swallow. No, I will, but like it's not that's not my favorite. I like to be come on, but I like to be dominated. Are you getting painted? Yeah, she says, I'm down face paint. I'm yeah, that's my favorite. That's my favorite. I like it on my back okay, yeah, like I like to start feeling that. It's like you couldn't even control yourself. It was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: It does to make that noise exactly. That's how I know it was really hidden. Yeah, they scared me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's what I like. I give something like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big, what about you like getting smacked? You like that I do, but.
Speaker 2: Just not too aggressively. And you have to say something before you smack.
Speaker 1: Me, like boom to say something you know morning, like.
Speaker 2: Like oh yeah, you wasn't answering my core earlier. That's are you doing this? You know what I'm saying something like like you know, but don't like just come on bout what was that? You can get an explanation?
Speaker 1: What about getting tied up? You ever did that? I've tied up, never been tied up. I'm down. Usually I'll try at least everything once except eating ass. But maybe if I love him enough, maybe it's gonna happen because Jordan is open minded. I think it's I've been around like very.
Speaker 2: Very little everything, but I'm talking about the house.
Speaker 1: No, I'd have to really emotionally of him, like I don't want to please him. Imagine and even that, that's how I.
Speaker 2: Felt about Dante. I felt like I had to please him, like no matter what. That's strong.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's why I haven't eaten.
Speaker 2: You have to be in love like crazy for that. Yeah, that's that's serious. I would please this person type ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so maybe I had a choice between eating a man's ass and a woman's ass.
Speaker 2: Woman, okay, but the way done it before?
Speaker 1: Oh so wait a minute, so I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just that man.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that just changes things. But there's more parts.
Speaker 2: You got a girl. I had a girl for about three years.
Speaker 1: I mean down there. When you're down there, you're so close to everything, like every piece of that girl. Man, it's all in the in the sauce. So in the sauce.
Speaker 2: I just don't like the I'm gonna be with you. Maybe I'm afraid of the reaction.
Speaker 1: And what it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm afraid of his reaction because if I look.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I never got there. I never I never got.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll get it feels good or whatever, but not like a sensitive, like a feminine.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of the from a man. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Man, I haven't.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm afraid of.
Speaker 1: But I have gotten.
Speaker 2: But I think that's what it is that I'm afraid of. Like the reaction. Yeah, and then it's like, I don't think I'm gonna do this all the time. Now you're gonna get this once a year. You gotta be real good that whole year.
Speaker 1: That also happens every day. They don't think if they really like it, they expected it was to the point where there's one guy I was dealing with. He liked it so much, and he I always did it, And then I realized that when I didn't do it, he would ask for it. So then I purposely started not doing it just so they asked for it. But look, you like it more than you like.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I love like getting my answer.
Speaker 1: Do you ask for it?
Speaker 2: I really didn't have to the first time I laughed at him. The first time somebody in my eyes, I was laughing the whole entire time. It was a tickled or maybe he liked it a lot. Maybe he was that so he wanted to do it to me, and you liked it. I didn't. I didn't know if I liked that. I was just laughing going on. Then when we came again, he didn't do it. I was heated, right, I'm like, where's the giggles?
Speaker 1: Makes me laugh? But my booty whole baby?
Speaker 2: And then I just loved it. I became love it, and I feel like that's a deal breaker from me in a relationship. I will now date you none of that if you don't want to eat my ass. Someone said, we're good like any man you've ever seen me with? How's definitely?
Speaker 1: Can you come from that?
Speaker 2: Sure? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow? See are we missing out? Jeordie Jordan?
Speaker 2: You are? You never had a man spitting your boat?
Speaker 1: I like it, but I've never really liked my asshole feeling wet? Yeah, I don't like it at all? What about them? I don't like it at all?
Speaker 2: You too pretty for that.
Speaker 1: I don't like I've done all that. I don't like him. I don't like that, But again, maybe it's the person. It might be the person I like a little thumb in my butt. I'll take a thumb over. I get really stressed.
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guess like, am I going to fire an?
Speaker 2: That's why I haven't done? But se no, No, she's right. I know that feeling. I know that feeling right because what if.
Speaker 1: I literally anything could happen. Well, I will say this, there have definitely been guys up here who have talked about anal experiences and ship being on their dick when they because it definitely does happen.
Speaker 3: You know, it is the game, you know, And I'm not willing to take that risk for nothing because that man is forever going to be like, yo, I don't.
Speaker 1: They don't care or they know I don't like embarrassed. I take embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Even the man that has told us about it, they don't care. Yeah, people, you guys who don't care about that.
Speaker 1: Guys are nasty. We worry about the things that don't think that they're going to care about. And in all reality, they really don't care. They don't care. You could fight in the bed, you could fight in front of them, they don't care. As a matter of that, I can make them think that you know, you love them even more because more open open like this in front of you. I would die. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No iceis you could talk about ice?
Speaker 1: Is wet water it means he said, it's wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you commit is watering down the Okay?
Speaker 1: I didn't wish made up? Oh yeah, now listen, let's talk about it. Aside from that. So you said you're not looking for any I feel like I need a little something girl, Jordi. Joe ran to the bathroom and then came back and asked about golden showers. Yeah, because I don't know. She had pe on the mine right big, he said, not in my bed.
Speaker 2: There's a song playing in my head. What you think you're in the thing? I see right through you, right through your ship?
Speaker 1: Are you asking because you like it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Has it been done to you before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you in a shower shower, shower, don't come.
Speaker 1: But I was like, what I mean?
Speaker 2: Not that freaking?
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm like mild freaking. Yeah I'm not. I'm I'm high freak and I want not letting nobody feel me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, real ship, you're not, he.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm high freaking. I'm not doing that. Why why is that though? What is it about it?
Speaker 4: Because what are you getting out of that? I'm not getting out of anything out of it. What pleasure are you getting from piss.
Speaker 2: On the floor, the toilet, everything.
Speaker 1: On him? Consider in the bathroom, Like where is that going out about? I mean, yeah, especially if we're in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Ship you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: My bit definitely tell what is the freakst thing somebody asked you to do?
Speaker 2: He asked me to like lick his goo.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not crazy.
Speaker 2: Asked me if I did it?
Speaker 1: Did you do it? Yeah, the same thing as looking at ass. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Right there, I did, but I won't eat no ass. But I licked the good one man? Because how long did you look it for?
Speaker 1: Was it like a sweet just a little.
Speaker 2: To please that man? Bitch? Yes, that was my motherfucking husband, a real oh ship. But he didn't ask me. But I did it because I want to see his reaccent.
Speaker 1: He wanted to see how he was gonna react. Yeah, and how did he react?
Speaker 2: That's between I mean, I still love me, Okay, that man still love me to the day he passed. Right like we was working on a child and everything. Absolutely, I was supposed to be pregnant right now, girl, damn? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right God? But you know, do you do you feel like he's watching you, like watching you feel angel for his presence.
Speaker 2: I do, And sometimes it scares me because when he would be in jail, he'll be like I see everything. You think I don't know. I seen you in the Yeah you had that black shirt on. You know what I mean, because you know the boys girl in the club, right, she had a black shirt. You know what I mean. I feel like I could still hear him say that, like, yo, don't think I don't see you because I know everything. He would say, and like, yeah, I know everything, I see everything. I feel like he could still see everything. Like even if I like flirt with somebody online or oh yeah cute, like thank you, like I see you.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I'm sure he wanted to see you thrive and yeah, I would want to see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was like my biggest supporter, Like my biggest supporter, like even like I would be so scared and like he'll tell his cousins like Dominin, like, oh that's my name, sorry, Dominin. She's so shory, like she needs to use her voice, like, and I would be like trying to do my voice, like this girl was your voice, it was your voice. He always teld me that, like she would be taken over right now, she would just assert herself.
Speaker 1: More like and I think you know, and we said that when you first walked in. Because honestly, having a distinctive voice is a positive thing. And I think also being polarizing is a positive thing. Where there's people polarizing, I'm gonna tell you right now, because it means that some people love it and some people hate it. Yeah, and that's polarizing. It's two different polar opposites. Would you say they can't figure it out? Yeah, yeah, I think that's a good thing because people will watch you to hate on you, but people that love you will also watch you and.
Speaker 2: To support because they want to figure out what's next.
Speaker 1: So what is next?
Speaker 2: Everything's neags Like I'm an amazing cook. I know y'all didn't know that, but y'all see this meat on my arm, so y'all know I could cook. Like I'm an amazing cook. I got I have a new season in coming out that my mom have been working on.
Speaker 1: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: You know what like a good season is like when you go to the store and you're like, yo, I need my sofrito.
Speaker 1: I'm not about to cook this without that.
Speaker 2: That's what that season is given. Like, y'all, I can't cook without this right here?
Speaker 1: What's your specialty dish?
Speaker 2: My specialty dish? I would definitely say, like stuff salmon. I had a man that loves salmon, so I feel like I mastered it, like stuff salmon. I know it sounds basic when they be like off rado, but I really make like a real life stuff salmon off rado, like something like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ingredients.
Speaker 2: My foot in the period. It's crazy be long and.
Speaker 1: All and do you see yourself staying on Baddies?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Zeus is home. Zeus is home for sure. Zeus is home.
Speaker 1: Can we expect to spin off?
Speaker 2: We need like a like a Biggies boot camp, Like y'all, I'm a mass like monster in the gym. But that's another thing, Like you guys would think, like how does biggies stay fit? You've been seeing me three or four seasons. All I keep doing is getting more and more fit, you know what I mean? And they don't know, like I work out crazy like like I guess like in the first season, like they gotta see me a little run around to me, Yeah, I know how to run. I could pick up in you know what I'm saying, Like I'm really good, Like I'm big. I'm big on fitness, I'm big on cooking, like big on just positivity, Like mental health is big for me, Like you know, like I have a semi colon right here. It's like a sign of like continuance, you know. And when I wanted to give up, Like the only thing that caught me was like my cooking, like cooking better for myself, my fitness, like making sure. Yeah, I feel like that's really like a lot of things that people don't see about me, Like yeah, like they see like I feel like I give them everything, like the emotional Biggie, the boss Biggie, the party Biggie, the flight of Biggie, but they got to see, like you know, see it all.
Speaker 1: Like what do you think is like a misconception about you on the show? Like that you see people saying a misconception about me, like something that's not true, but people will say and it bothers you so much, Like I can't believe that they think this about me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They called me a man forever.
Speaker 1: Quite clearly. They thought I was like a man and that was like it's your voice though, it's your which you know.
Speaker 2: And my demeanor.
Speaker 1: I guess you know you do security like about competent women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly I'm a woman too, but I'm dead aut for real. Nigga first, Ja.
Speaker 4: Her first first, Jason love and hipp and I know Jocelyn very well. We used to dance together. I've seen that ladies Vagina plenty of times. And trust and believe, I know it's pretty, and trust and believe she's a fool woman okay, and and and just as a just as somebody who knows her personally and who was I was offended that they kept calling her man.
Speaker 1: That's what people do like to be.
Speaker 2: Its messed up, like you know when when Nikki was like when when Wayne walked on stage and he's like, yo, we need the lights here, say oh, he's a boss. But when Nikki did it, it's like, oh, she's a bitch right olem. That's the problem. I feel like they don't think biggies masculine. They think that biggies a boss and they and they connect that to masculinity and not thinking like your females were just as much as both you think of man runs that it's a woman running this ship, you know what I'm saying. And it's really the woman running it.
Speaker 1: It's always it's always the woman running it every time.
Speaker 2: Like you, there is no Obama without the Michelle period.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Because we can't speak Chinese, we can't speak English, right, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I can't do all that hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really what it is, you know. And I feel like I'm not masculine. I'm a boss. Like at the end of the day, like if y'all want to connect masculine to be the bull, so be it.
Speaker 1: And then another thing I do want to bring this up. Another thing I saw was being Dominican and not being black, and people so talk about that because.
Speaker 2: That's a problem. So I am black. Realistically, we're all we're all black. The boat just stopped at a different fucking islands. My mom lying, glay, you know what I'm saying, Like, we're all black. The boat just stopped at a different islands. So it made you Puerto Rican, and it made meet Dominican and it made you k rady and made you this and the mean that it's the same thing you got me. Like recently on my podcast, they were mad that I said that, like I'm not black. I just feel like I'm not black. To give out nigga cards, You'll say, Dominicana, you got me. I'm not fully black, so I can't say, hey, you can say nigga Okay, yeah, because I just can't give out nigga cards. This is how I feel. But I'm definitely off of Latina.
Speaker 1: Right after Latina. Yeah, okay, good. I just want to make sure because I said that was a big thing where people saw you said.
Speaker 2: That, they're freaking out about it.
Speaker 1: That's their problem marriage, that's their ignorant.
Speaker 3: Are different, just like European white people are different and whatever whatever. Like we are different than other cultures. It doesn't make the baseline any different, but like how we move and what cards we can give out are a little different.
Speaker 2: I don't want you handing out a Dominican car, right, like you know all the roots to be given cards? No, you.
Speaker 1: Know and went to the dr once like that's all I got twice?
Speaker 2: Maybe you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well listen, I appreciate you for coming through. And I know that you're going to be doing your press, but hopefully this was your first uh A nice first stop for you.
Speaker 2: This was my first stop on the Biggies tour, and let me tell you, it was absolutely amazing. And I'm gonna let them know any of the podcast. I'm going back to lip service, so I'm not coming back here. I'm not come back here. I'm on over here and we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: There and then listen. So you have some homework and some jobs to do. We're do an experiments.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you know what that means.
Speaker 1: What do you have to do?
Speaker 2: Blow?
Speaker 1: That's part of the ASMR. You gotta do all heaven? Yeah, heavy blow, you gotta fill up.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: And the record.
Speaker 2: You want to let somebody looking I had, She's not into it.
Speaker 1: I know you don't like it, but look at nipple. I can agree to look a nipple. Okay, there we go, baby steps. There's nothing I could tell you to do. Yeah, Unfortunately, get Pete on. No, I'm kidding, No, No, I'm not at the hotel. I'll put you on somebody. Okay, are fair enough assignment? I always got to be right now, got some for you. All right of service, yes,