Speaker 1: Hey, it's La Lak. Welcome back to the Give Them La La bonus episode.
Speaker 2: Who I love a bonus episode? Who do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do? They're my favorite. I like structure.
Speaker 1: The virgo in me likes the structure of the bonus episode.
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, they're short thirty We're gone, right.
Speaker 1: I chose, Oh my god, I chose today. Uh, the top three people you would want to have dinner with? They can be dead or alive, okay, and Lisa and I were discussing this in the car ride here and I was like, who would you pick? And he was like, well, that depends like am I going to dinner to have like a fun time or am I going to dinner to learn something?
Speaker 3: Well, and your choice.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: But like, my three choices would be very different if I were going for like I don't know, occasional, Like my three are going to be very different than the three I just would go and have just smoke.
Speaker 3: Well, what's here? If you had to choose, would you go to learn something?
Speaker 4: Or would probably I would probably like JFK, I think I would have Oh can I say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the comment section has made us all terrified to say anything.
Speaker 5: That's why you said, JFK, I have someone who's in the same vein, but keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay, so JFK.
Speaker 2: Who else Martin Luther King love it? And then doctor Sebby?
Speaker 3: Oh, who's doctor Sebby?
Speaker 2: He was like an all he's a not like an all holistic.
Speaker 1: Was assassinated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he.
Speaker 3: Because he actually because he was going against.
Speaker 2: Big formam hm.
Speaker 5: Unless you want to sponsor the podcast Big Pharma, and then we are all yours.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: But actually that's a really good lineup t t well.
Speaker 2: Round round, But that would be mine. If I was going for like straight fun, then who would it be? I don't know, this is a good one.
Speaker 4: I think Uh, Andrew Santino, he was a part of mine.
Speaker 2: Freaking jacked him from THEOV.
Speaker 1: You're jacking all of my fun guests.
Speaker 3: You're jacking her.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: And then and then maybe Kevin hart or Or has been growing on me very heavily as Drew.
Speaker 3: Ski Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 6: He's the big he's like the big black dude, like the he's been on everything and he has a he has a show that was on YouTube and he was with THEO was like, yeah, he looked like he just sucked throw to water hose.
Speaker 2: It never stopped.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they go back to the guy.
Speaker 1: So he's a comedian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah he's.
Speaker 2: No, I would say he's he is a comedian, but he's more like Kai.
Speaker 4: Oh you know that I love commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like growing heavily and he's been.
Speaker 1: Very Kai sanat is that you're talking about. He does like twitch or something. Yeah, he's so funny too. Okay, so not a comedian, but funny. Do you you have a great lineup?
Speaker 4: Also, uh, Duke Dennis, he's like a streamer too. I thought I find him funny. Okay, so that would be like Theo, Duke Dennis, and then Andrew Santino or maybe even Billy Billy who the what's his name on Santino's.
Speaker 5: Billy Lee or not Billy Lee, Bobby Bobby.
Speaker 4: I want to go with Bobby because I feel like he takes a lot of you know what we'll give.
Speaker 2: He is a funny one.
Speaker 1: What they have the podcast The Good Guys or something?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, it's the best Friends Friends Believe I'm not kidding you. Just those two.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking today Billy from the Good Guys.
Speaker 2: But that's my Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 1: Those are good, Those are great. That's a great yes, do you have?
Speaker 5: I have three? Number one is Jesus Christ. For obvious reasons, I.
Speaker 1: Want to ask, would you want dinner to be the last supper?
Speaker 2: No? Because that with just no, I just want to I.
Speaker 3: Feel like Jesus because I'm gonna be like, what is true?
Speaker 5: Because there's so many people out here being like, this is what Jesus would want.
Speaker 3: Bless your heart.
Speaker 5: And I bet Jesus Christ, the actual person, would be like, no, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I bet he'd have a great sense of humor. So Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Number two Marilyn Monroe, so good.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's the and of Jay of Ket but I want it after death, like I want her to come back from the dead so I can.
Speaker 3: Ask her what happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, So tell me, are we at a dinner setting like like maybe Craigs mister chow with you?
Speaker 5: Jesus, Marilyn, Marylyn and the third guest. I had a hard time. I had so many ideas, but I'm down to either Dave Chappelle or Dave Chappelle just incredible or the person who created time travel. What there's Well, we know time travel exists for sure, and I want it to be the person who created time travel.
Speaker 1: Oh and he could be the one to get you your guests to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Two birds with one stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow. I kind of like the idea of walking into a restaurant and seeing you sitting there with Jesus, Marilyn and Dave and Dave, what a cruise iconic.
Speaker 2: If she didn't change your water to oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Now those we would be like, we would be friends too.
Speaker 2: You and Jesus we're friends now.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I wonder if he would change my water to wine, knowing I'm sober. No, maybe maybe he'd be like, this is a special kind of wine.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're training in danger territory.
Speaker 3: We're going to run out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yours, Jess, yours is interesting and fun and also you could learn something.
Speaker 2: Where is that conversation going.
Speaker 5: I'm asking Jesus about the truth, I'm asking Marylyn about the truth, and I'm asking time traveler a guy about the truth. I'm just looking for the truth.
Speaker 1: I like Dave more than the time traveler for you, because here's what I like, Okay, Marilyn, So you want to know what was true with Jesus, right, And then what do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Ma?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you want to know.
Speaker 5: About everything that JFK spilled the beans on everything she knew just about like the pillow talk from JFK.
Speaker 1: Jesus is gonna know if she's lying.
Speaker 3: That's true, and then Jesus could call her out.
Speaker 1: If she is, Yeah, and then talks about it.
Speaker 4: So then, in all honesty, why do you have to have dinner with anyone but Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: You could just ask Jesus Christ about everybody.
Speaker 5: I need someone to lighten it up because it's I'm going to be finding out a lot of deep shit. And then, Marilyn, I want to know how she passed away. I want to know how she died, and I want to know who did it and.
Speaker 1: How, And then you could solve a.
Speaker 3: Murder, a murder with Jesus as my by my side.
Speaker 2: You could sort of like Jesus.
Speaker 4: Could even Yeah, maybe you could represent her, represent me or Marilyn.
Speaker 1: Taking her taking a megatine. We're only eating chicken sate at mister Chows for a couple of hours. And then the dinner zone, and then the dinner everyone goes.
Speaker 2: Back to where they came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 5: Marilyn's death is like a hundred, Like you really think it was an overdose.
Speaker 2: I sure don't know, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: She knew the secrets.
Speaker 5: And she was sleeping with Joka and An. I would like an alien as well.
Speaker 1: You know, what we do know is that Marilyn lived her life like a candle in the wind?
Speaker 2: Is that a song? Are you joking? Jessica? Wait? What is this?
Speaker 1: Elton John? You live all that like a candoline wind?
Speaker 2: Never know wind? Who turned to when the said in?
Speaker 5: You're starting to sound a little more like like Beyonce and a little less.
Speaker 4: Like el Love that said no one ever and income the trolls to.
Speaker 3: Them kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: You never heard that song?
Speaker 2: I thought you were.
Speaker 1: I was gonna meredin was found in the Nude? Come on, Dennis, you know, producer John, you know.
Speaker 3: I know I thought you. I thought you were singing.
Speaker 1: Oh we are, Oh it's going to be we are as dust in the wind. That's why my mom wants us to play at her funeral. But she and she wants to.
Speaker 2: Be created the whole time. She wants to be cremated. We let her ashes go while that play. She is dust in the wind, and I will laugh my ass off that whole time. I can't not laugh people.
Speaker 1: And in a way, I'm like, I don't want you cremated because I need you to have a tombstone because there's so many things I want to write on it, like, yeah, Lauren, have you seen my glasses?
Speaker 2: We've been ransacked? Would you call my phone every day? Been ransack?
Speaker 1: We've been There's so many good quotes to write on her tombstone.
Speaker 2: Maybe, so I'm like, all, let them cremate.
Speaker 1: The lower half of you, but the rest is being buried.
Speaker 5: If anyone, I know this is going off, but just really quick before we get into your guests. If anyone could haunt you, guys, anyone you could pick anyone who would.
Speaker 1: Be Tubac haunt you? Oh, sexually?
Speaker 2: What did you think? I said?
Speaker 1: You said, But when you added sexually it.
Speaker 5: Could be well, you said Tupac, and then I assumed you meant sexually.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean? Haunt like Casper? The friendly ghost type of haunt?
Speaker 2: Like no, they scary shit.
Speaker 3: It could be either it depends on who you pick.
Speaker 5: You could say like I would like blah blah blah to haunt me and inspire me every day.
Speaker 2: Oh I was, I don't know. I was going very crazy with that.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, I don't even know her name, but it's Rick Owen's wife.
Speaker 3: She's got to be deceased or not.
Speaker 1: Is she deceased.
Speaker 2: To be delicate with this conversation.
Speaker 3: Is she deceased, she can't hunt you if she still exists.
Speaker 1: You don't laugh.
Speaker 2: We know how that. Let me see, this is rick Owens wife and look at her purse.
Speaker 1: Is that a real head? That someone's real head.
Speaker 2: It's Rick Owens's face, but it's a purse. I kind of like her. Let me say, let me say, but when she does die, she can hat.
Speaker 1: She could haunt you for sure.
Speaker 2: They say there's a lot of weird shit going on behind her.
Speaker 1: So heads up, everybody, I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and that's why it's crazy. She's starting to pop up.
Speaker 1: Who's Rick Owens?
Speaker 2: Rick Owens shoes is like a designer. Designer.
Speaker 3: Just google you guys if you want to see what we're looking at.
Speaker 5: Rick Owens wife brings a replica of her husband's head.
Speaker 2: Casually. Just google that.
Speaker 1: I kind of want one of those, but with dad's face ahead. Yeah, like a purse, a purse that my dad's head as a persona kind of like it. Maybe as a fanny pack.
Speaker 3: Oh quite stretched, quite stretched?
Speaker 2: We needed just a purse. I don't know about that. Okay.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you who I want to go to dinnerman? Okay, my top three? I would want to definitely go to dinner have dinner with Tupac.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I find him to be the most fascinating as you all know. Actually, anyone who's like a true blue La La friend knows that Tupac is my most favorite artist.
Speaker 2: And I feel like he knows a good amount.
Speaker 1: And I feel like he was way beyond his time.
Speaker 2: Lyrically.
Speaker 1: I would love to know the process of his writing, like when you get inspired, what, how do you like sit down and get it to come out on the page. Because one of my favorite songs of his is Ghetto Gospel, where he talks about how he goes blind and how the Lord basically like puts his hands on his mind and then his pen just flows and I'm like, okay, when you wrote that, is that how you really really feel?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's your writing process?
Speaker 2: When I rhymes?
Speaker 1: When I write rhymes, I go blind and let the Lord do his thing, And I'm like, and then I love the line. If I upset, you don't stress, never forget that God isn't finished with me yet.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: He's so fucking nice, A lyrical genius, well beyond his time. I mean, he's just one of the most fascinating people I've ever I was gonna say, ever met, I've ever like looked into listen to read his book, so he would be my number one then, See, I want to think about people that I could go to dinner with and learn something from, but I'd have to record the conversation because I don't retaine. So the next one would probably be, Oh, could you imagine getting Tupac and Biggie smells at the same dinner?
Speaker 3: Oh would that'd be good?
Speaker 2: That would be Biggie.
Speaker 1: I would really Easton got to have Andrew and Bobby he shared did Granted they have a podcast together, And I know that Tupac and Biggie had beef, but was it caused by p Diddy Because he's kind of a piece of shit, and so we don't know. I want to have dinner with the both of them. Also, what did you know?
Speaker 3: What did you know?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 3: Every we just want the truth.
Speaker 2: They know a lot. That's why they knew. They know a lot.
Speaker 1: My next one would probably be, I really want to have dinner.
Speaker 2: I really want Julia Fox to be there.
Speaker 3: Julia Fox, Julia Fox from Pretty Woman.
Speaker 1: No, that's Julia Roberts. Oh, Julia Fox, Kanye West, muse which I think I could absolutely actually have.
Speaker 3: Dinner with Henna. She loves you, she loves you, You could have dinner with her real.
Speaker 1: I find her to be extremely fascinating as well, So I would want her to be at the dinner with me, Biggie Smalls and Tupac.
Speaker 2: She's fun, She's so fun.
Speaker 3: And you guys would like vibe with them, I.
Speaker 1: Think, Yeah, and maybe add Lady Gaga to the mix. Oh so fun because they're really into like the weirdness of fashion. Yeah, you know, when like Lady Gaga wore a meat outfit, a meat.
Speaker 2: Real meat. I think it was real. She smelled so good.
Speaker 1: So that would be like my my intriguing dinner. But if I'm having just a boatload of fun. Just the boats are coming in and they're full of fun. Just definitely, definitely Kevin Hart, Definitely Gronkowski.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it wasn't the roast of and Amy Schumer so good.
Speaker 2: So only two of mine are dead.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of guests to have, and we brought, we broke the rules and not really.
Speaker 2: That's I'd picked three for a learning and three for a not learning fun, and three for like educational purposes.
Speaker 1: Okay, my education is going to come from I truly, Tupac Biggie and Julia Fox. She has to be there.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: The other one basically everyone who was at the roast.
Speaker 2: Of tom Or.
Speaker 4: I would like to have a couple of people from the Last Supper.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I would want Judas.
Speaker 2: Judas Priest, Judas Price, Judas. Do you remember Dad used to say that all Judas Priest, I'd say something to go Judas.
Speaker 1: Priest, Jesus Christ, said, Jesus Christ, because thou shalt not take the.
Speaker 2: Lord's name in vain.
Speaker 3: That's a ten commandment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you knowd damn, oh goddamn, that's a ten commandment.
Speaker 7: We're gonna the Lord's name, the Lord Jesus Christ, because you're also not supposed to say God, right, you're not supposed to say, well, you're not supposed to say oh my God, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, or yeah, the Lord and God and Jesus are all the same, I think, But also is.
Speaker 2: Every so is every God. I'm about to get.
Speaker 1: No, but I really think my dad would say judas priest because it.
Speaker 2: Was not Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: He was raised in a very Mormon household.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, oh my God. If I said, oh my God. If I said oh my God, my.
Speaker 5: Dad would be like I would say, I would say, I would be talking to my dad and I would go, well, she said, And I would point to my mom and he would go, hey, that's your mother.
Speaker 3: You don't call her?
Speaker 2: She oh, what would you like me to call her?
Speaker 3: And call her mom? He thought it was disrespectful. Mom said, he'd be like, well, mom said. If I was like, well, she said, and he said, hey you call her mom.
Speaker 2: Wow. But he's way more chill now.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh my gosh. See this is what I'm talking about. There's so many cool, awesome, sweet nice people out there. Thank you guys, keep being you. We have so many Laala Easton and Jess because they are my fucking favorite people.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so fun.
Speaker 2: You got to have fun with you.
Speaker 3: We would do anything you wanted, well I would. I can't speak for them, but.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you when someone like doesn't like me, like they're not a fan, I'm like, you're probably Yeah, you're boring because if you.
Speaker 2: Have bad taste now, like you're on the boat of.
Speaker 1: Where I am on the boat with loads of fun.
Speaker 2: And if you don't like this.
Speaker 5: Ross okay, so keep going, okay us, okay, so this one Jesus, La La and my dad who died last year.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot about my dad.
Speaker 1: We would cry a lot, so we would also laugh hard. I just know that me and Jesus and your dad who's deceased similar to mine. Yes, because you're I bet that my dad would like give her dad like the rundown of what the dinner will probably be like, and the same with her dad. It'll be like, well, my kid's more like X, Y and Z, and my dad's gonna be like that. You're gonna have the fucking best time with Jesus and my kids dinner. Yeah, we all catch you back up here around ten, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, Taylor Swift RBG and my grandma.
Speaker 2: I never met all women.
Speaker 3: That's a rate one.
Speaker 1: All very strong, powerful women. That's a great that's.
Speaker 2: Who else I would have done?
Speaker 5: Hill Rosa Parks, the underground railroad.
Speaker 1: By the way, as we read these, yeah, we're gonna have new people come to mind.
Speaker 5: We sure, okay, this one another Taylor Swift. Of course, she would be great to have dinner with. Sarah Kay and Ed Sheeran is Sarah Kay, the MLM person.
Speaker 3: She created the.
Speaker 1: MLM market multi level marketing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of like makeup right, Sarah Kay?
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, so Sarah Kay. Who else Sarah?
Speaker 4: I think that's and then you got a purple Cadillac if you did what you remember.
Speaker 2: That it was pink Mary Kay? My bad, Sarah. Whoever Sarah is? We should google you, guys.
Speaker 5: Ed Sheeron, Taylor Swift and Sarah Kay. Oh, she says, because icons I'm so sorry, Sarah. She's probably if she's.
Speaker 1: Like an American poet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm amazing.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a great list to Ed Sheeran, Yes, I would make him sing everything I would.
Speaker 3: I heard. He's really funny.
Speaker 2: Oh really really funny.
Speaker 1: I am shocked, are you a little bit? Because you would never think that he's like you're perfect?
Speaker 5: I know, dancing in the grass, perfect, dancing in the grass.
Speaker 1: You talk about dancing grass, yeah, and being perfect.
Speaker 2: I love his song perfectly.
Speaker 3: This girl in an American town.
Speaker 2: I love him. It's so good.
Speaker 5: Okay, Princess Diana Whitney Houston and Celine Dion so good.
Speaker 1: Shut the funk up.
Speaker 3: I want that gross, I want that up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I spat. I want that group. I want them. I'm coming, laws coming.
Speaker 1: You have to add a lot at a stool at her iconic those three done, I'll be there.
Speaker 5: I will cancel my whole day to be there. Yeah yeah, yeah, la la you Okay. Erica Jane and Kim Kardashian, I would like to be there.
Speaker 1: We would have the funnest time ever.
Speaker 2: I think Erica Jane would just be fun.
Speaker 1: So from experience of being at dinner with Erica Jane, she is a.
Speaker 2: Bag of fun. Fun.
Speaker 1: She's hell of fun. Aw hell of fun.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: Abraham Lincoln, Tricia Pads and Tupac just because wow, what a crew. What Abraham Lincoln would be so good? Because if it's post death and he comes back because he obviously was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, there's a a show. There's a series.
Speaker 5: Pretty was actually John Wilkes Booth in the.
Speaker 4: Shot him in the back of the head, jumped off of the theater and then yelled something on stage and then ran out the back.
Speaker 3: Oh but isn't there like some sort of conspiracy behind this?
Speaker 2: There might be I was hold on?
Speaker 1: Was he was Abraham Lincoln up in the balcony and he shot upward?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, So John Wilkes Booth was kind of famous, like he was an actor, so he had a access to a lot of things.
Speaker 2: So he went.
Speaker 1: Up Is this true East because sometimes we.
Speaker 2: Got back check us in the series, and this is what I've heard. He was. He's pretty famous. So he had a little backstage action.
Speaker 1: In the American stage actor yep.
Speaker 4: And he went up to where the booths were, and Abraham Lincoln's like security I think was in the booth over watching the show too because they thought they had it or something else happened. Shot him in the back of the head, jumped off onto the stage. John Wilkes's boat, he broke his foot doing it or leg and then like limped out, got on a horse and got away and then he was on the run for two weeks and.
Speaker 1: Then he got shot and then he got He was twenty six, could you imagine.
Speaker 3: Which was like ninety five?
Speaker 2: Then he got he got shot.
Speaker 1: He didn't die of natural.
Speaker 2: Causes a couple of years and he would have.
Speaker 1: But you guys, could you imagine being like what year you born? You're like eighteen thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Have you seen people now old like I was born in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, no, I know when they weren't even alive for like nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: It's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Okay, Beggie, great one. Bob Marley?
Speaker 5: Oh, and Anthony Bordane is so.
Speaker 3: Good all three? Oh, that would be iconic.
Speaker 2: Anthony Bourden, that would be a good one.
Speaker 1: I would have to like maybe smoke a little joint.
Speaker 3: Yes, wait, if Bob.
Speaker 1: Marley is there, did you see Dob?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the video there?
Speaker 4: It's a cop in Snoop Dogg and the cops sitting there like just protect him and Snoop Dogg handsome joint and.
Speaker 3: He takes it, takes it and hits it.
Speaker 2: And gives it back.
Speaker 3: As you should. I would get fired for that.
Speaker 2: I would be like, yeah, how'd you get fired? Smoked Snoop Dogg's joint with him.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dogg offered, hold on, it's not Snoop Dogg though, it's Biggie Bob and Anthony Anthony. Boy, you have to smoke a joint and then have Anthony cook you something great, I.
Speaker 5: Know, and just speak to you while he cooks, like he's on the show. And I was just like infatuated with everything he was saying. He's so smart.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one's good.
Speaker 5: Michelle Obama, You La La and Andy Cohen strong women, and I have so many questions for Andy.
Speaker 1: Oh you know that could be a healthy balance, you know, yeah, because I'm kind of like, I mean, I'm not the smartest person on the planet. What, yes, you are, But I mean like I don't retain knowledge, Okay, Like you can't give me a book and I can have, you know, conversations with you about World War two and know everything about it, all right, whatever. I don't retain knowledge. That's why I wasn't good in school unless I really care about it. So you got Andy, who's kind of the best of both worlds. He knows a lot about fucking politics. He knows a lot of history, but he also dabbles pretty heavily in the reality space. If you guys didn't know. And then Michelle Obama is just a no brainer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought so hard about adding her to my list.
Speaker 2: She would run incredible.
Speaker 3: But then I'm like, I think she can, but I think it's like it's right, she can.
Speaker 1: I don't know why anyone would want to be president.
Speaker 2: That seems so stressful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like yeah, yeah, yeah, but like yeah, do I give a quick drum update from the other Bonus episode, the guy, the kid who went in the dryer.
Speaker 1: I've been dying, dying to hear an update about him.
Speaker 2: Did Okay?
Speaker 5: I sent it to you guys, did you guys I read?
Speaker 1: I wanted you to read it.
Speaker 2: On Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: So this is from Johnny Kennish or Keish Kennish. Thank you Johnny for sending us this update. So he said, Hey, Jess, huge fan of you and all the pod. Thought I would carry on with the clothes dryer story as my mom and I but he put m u M so he must be from the UK and I love you for it, but.
Speaker 2: The drive.
Speaker 1: Because I'm thinking of the British mom putting him.
Speaker 2: In the dryer. Oh okay, she didn't put him in the.
Speaker 1: No, remember, I was thinking maybe she said the timer, like go have fun, I'll remember to check that minutes. But now I'm picturing her with an accent and she's like, Brian, you only get to stay in for ten minutes, okay, And he's like, all right.
Speaker 3: Mom, alright, Mom, okay, okay. So as my mom and I definitely haven't forgotten.
Speaker 5: When I got in the clothes dryer, it wasn't on at the time, but still had clothes in there. When screaming for my mom, she ran out into the garden as she thought I was outside. Anyways, five minutes later she spotted my face squished against the glass inside and quickly got me out of there.
Speaker 3: Safe to say, she was not impressed.
Speaker 2: Why am I so obsessed with this story, Johnny?
Speaker 3: That is so funny and.
Speaker 2: Is it just going?
Speaker 1: No, He's like, Mom, get me out of hair.
Speaker 2: Because he shut it and it locked on the end of kid, it was on.
Speaker 3: No, it's not on, roasted, absolutely roasted.
Speaker 1: Not to mention up. Maybe he was just like, he's not the size of a mouse.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a little in a blanket deal. The blankets were the blankets actually.
Speaker 3: And not the size of.
Speaker 1: Human boy.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting human boy.
Speaker 4: I see his head smashed against the glass.
Speaker 2: That's how I.
Speaker 1: Picture during Stewart Little, That's exactly. But that's why I said he's not a mouse, because what I Stuart Little does have his face smashed against.
Speaker 2: Washer?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: No, Johnny, remember Johnny was in the heater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Johnny was in the dryer. His life would not but not.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: As kids we like to shove ourselves into small spaces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and as adults we also like to shove ourselves in a small faces.
Speaker 3: He as adult men, that's the sex joke.
Speaker 2: Small places. Not myself.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, oh my face hurts a little.
Speaker 2: No, that was fun. I like that. We ended on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Thank you guys for listening to another bonus episode of the Give Them laa podcast. Thank you so much for writing in reminder bonus episodes and the video on YouTube drops so I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to follow us at give Them La pod on Instagram right into us. We love here hearing from you and we'll catch you on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: What like comments?
Speaker 1: Subscribe like comments and subscribe and I'll catch you on Wednesdays and next week. Bye bye,