Speaker 1: I thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you. I mean, with us hour two Sean Hannity's show, it is election eve in America. Here's a different little thought idea. We talk a lot about Kamala's extremism. We don't talk enough about Donald Trump's success. And this fits into things that I think are very overall should be pertinent to people's lives. And if you look at the growth rate, we've all been dealing with inflation. If you are getting in mortgage for your house, you can pay about twice of what you were paying when Donald Trump left office. I mean that's because a higher interest rates. And I don't care about the fifty basis points cut, because we had twelve thousand jobs created last month, twelve thousand, and then we had revised downward the previous two months as per usual, which we have pointed out often, but he had again pre pandemic. To twenty twenty, the overall growth rate in this country was a whopping six point eight percent. Real median income grew at an even greater rate. Now this is after the Trump tax cuts which will expire, which means everybody's going to have a tax increase. That's going to be massive, But real median income grew by an even greater number of seven point nine percent for African Americans in this country. Ooh, only hopes that evil riched. Actually the evil rich paid more taxes under Donald Trump, my taxes when he got rid of the assault deduction, state and local tax deduction. He's open to bringing it back. H that's your rewarding. High tax states like California, New York were electing politicians that are taxing sped liberals and their benefits that are not given to states that elect low tax politicians that manage their budgets better. Anyway, seven point nine percent over rate goes up six point eight percent African American seven point nine percent, seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, again above above any other demographic group, a whopping ten point six percent for Asian Americans. Every one of those is a record high, as were the new income levels for all of these groups. And as for talking about the Trump tax cuts benefiting the rich, well, as income grew in twenty nineteen, the poverty rate plummeted one point three percentage points. Now you might think one point three percentage points that's not a lot. And anyway, that was a sixty year low of ten point five percent, the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years. Donald Trump lifted four point one million people out of poverty, the largest yearly decrease since nineteen sixty six. He also made us energy. Now, if you want a comparison the eight years of Obama and Biden, the number of people in poverty actually increased by nearly a million. To be give you the official number at seven hundred and eighty seven thousand, and While the overall poverty rate declined one point three percentage rates, African American poverty fell by two point zero percentage points, Hispanic American poverty fell point one point eight, Asian American poverty two point eight. According to White House Council of Economic Advisors, the poverty rate fell to an all time record low for every race and ethnic group in twenty nineteen. You can thank the Trump tax cuts for all of that. You know, you look at all of the things that Donald Trump has done. How about you know we never talk about this right to try. If you if conventional medicine brings you to a point where you can no longer they can't help you. You and you hear about alternative medicines and therapies and solutions. Shouldn't you have the right in a free country to try it yourself? And I believe you should. You know, we had illegal immigration, We didn't have wide open borders twelve and a half million people. We didn't have dozens of dead Americans like Rachel Rachel Moore and mother of five, Lake and Riley, Josh Alex I'm sorry, Joscelyn Nungary, her mom's names Alexis. She's a great woman, you know, or you know, look at Donald Trump was the one that got communications. Do you know we realized that. Fully, We just found out this weekend. Fully half the people in North Carolina that called FEMA never got a phone call returned. Not one nobody got back to them. Donald Trump goes to North Carolina, calls his friend Elon Musk. Starlink is sent out to the entire area so they can communicate with the rest of the world. It's unbelievable. And by the way, who went after the train derailment in East Palestine, remember that happened in February twenty twenty three. It wasn't Joe Biden. He arrived a year later unbelievable. What about criminal justice reform? We ot on this program, Mark, dear friend Alice Maurie Johnson. Can anyone ever forget the scene? Barack Obama didn't partner. She was one time drug offense, life in prison, and then many many others. You know, look at the money that he has secured for our military fund. He's seven hundred billion, and then the next year seven hundred and sixteen billion. Now we have a military that is woke and broke. It's terrible. He withdrew from that horrific Iranian deal. Iram was on the verge of bankruptcy. No president was ever as friendly to Israel as Donald J. Trump, moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizing Golan heights and the bank, and saying that after October the seventh, they have a right to win their war against radical Islamic terrorism. Gas prices under Donald Trump less than two dollars and fifty cents a gallon when he left office. You know, now you're paying a buck fifty more gallon. You're happy. And if you live in California, you're paying twice that amount. And I could just keep going on, but I have Mike Rodgers's with US Senate candidate from the all important swing state of Michigan. You are in a dead even race, sir. That race is dead even. Your race is dead even, and Trump's race is dead even. What's going on in Michigan? And when I look at a company like Ford that had to recently lay off people, and I look at Ford that lost four point what five billion dollars because of the Harris Biden electric vehicle mandate and they were forced to build cars that their customers didn't want. It angers me because those are high paying career jobs in the auto industry. That's the UAW workers that you know, those are good jobs for people.
Speaker 2: Sean, you are so right. And when I worked on an assembly line in Michigan, listen, when you get those pink slips, when those pinks ups start flying around, think how devastating that is not just to the worker, but he has to go home and explain to his family, Hey, things are going to have to change here financially, they may not come back. It's the Ford Lightning, which is the all electric vehicle pickup truck that you know doesn't carry as much load. You can't call, you know, you can't haul a trailer with snow force snowmobiles up to your you know, your fishing hole up north here in Michigan. I mean, people didn't buy it because it's not very practical. But the government under the Harris Biden flocked an agenda, said hey, we're going to you know, we're going to force you guys to build eds, and we're going to force Americans eventually to have to buy eds. It's been an unmitigated disaster. So not only did those seven hundred and think of this sean that means for Thanksgiving and Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas. You guys are laid off. And that's because they're building something the government told them to Bill it's not selling. Number one Stalantis twenty four hundred layoffs, General Motors, a thousand layoffs for just now seven hundred. We've lost twenty thousand manufacturing jobs since Biden and Harris took office, twenty thousand in just Michigan alone. Those jobs are about seventy two thousand dollars apiece sewn. So these are good paying jobs that can take care of a family gone. I don't know how anyone stands up and supports their policies, what they've done to America. And then you add on top of it, certainly your grocery prices, your gas prices, your housing prices. Oh and by the way, we had an illegal immigrant kill Ruby Garcia in the west side of the state. We've had a young eleven year old raped by an illegal immigrant because of wide open border. Same in Little County that I grew up in, called Livingston County of sexual assault of a fourteen year old because of the open border. Owing by the way, three thousand Michigan citizens died from sentinel poisoning. And listen, the list goes on. How anyone couldn't look at that and think we have got to have a change is beyond me. And if we give the Democrats another four years, we won't have an American automobile company. This is the first time in history sean that they produce more foreign cars in America than domestic cars. That's never happened before. So these are our friends in Washington, DC, so called friends have really done a number on a state like Michigan. How anyone can sport them is beyond me. But here's the good news. By ken real quick, we stopped that. We were going from the JD Vance. We're going to another rally at Macombe, Michigan, the old Reagan Democrats. We stop at a Lebanese restaurant. We have a lot of Middle Easterners who have located in Michigan. We're grad for all of them, very entrepreneurial. We get in. There's Egyptians, Lebanese, Iraqi, Caldeans. It's really quite a group. And by the way, all came here legally. All are very upset about illegal immigration, and they're saying, you know, we came here for hope and opportunity. Four years ago. My business was booming. Today, I don't know if I'm going to make it. We have to have you win. And I'm telling you, we just hear this story over and over and over again. Sean, that's why this election is so important.
Speaker 1: Well, it is, and we're watching your race. How do you think it plays out? And what are these early voting numbers tell you in Michigan right now?
Speaker 2: Well, that early voting is favoring Republicans. That's the good news. Now. Absentee ballot voting, which is a very traditional Democrat lead. We always we expected this and you know, if you have a score of one to four. If you're a four, you're a definite Democrat or a different Republican. These are three and four Democrats. Early absent tee voting, but early voting, where you go up and show up in person, is definitely favoring Republicans. And here's the good news. We are seeing an in Norton amount of what we call low propensity voters. Some people have not voted in any election, let alone the last two elections are showing up in droves. That's really good news for Republicans. These are the people who are saying, all right, you know, I'm not all that political, but this thing ain't working for me, and they're going to show up and send Republicans going to send me to the Senate. They're going to send Donald J. Trump to the White House.
Speaker 1: I mentioned earlier Sam Brown, I mentioned Mcerrey Alake, I mentioned we just had Eric Hovdy on from your neighboring state, Wisconsin. We've talked a lot about Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania and Bernie Moreno, and obviously I feel pretty confident about what's going on in Montana and West Virginia. But if you're going to vote for Donald Trump. He does need a big majority in the House in the Senate so his agenda can get passed. Mike Rodgers, if people want to learn more about you in Michigan, how do they do it?
Speaker 2: And it's never too late? Rogersforsenate dot com. Listen, the Democrats have been pouring from out of the state. I mean, I've never seen it. But here's the good news. They brought in bon Jovi for the Democrats. I've got to tell you, Sean, we've got auto workers. They brought in Taylor Swift. I guess got bad news for you folks. We've got teamsters, you know. They they brought in Serica Jessica Parker.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift is on the campaign's rail.
Speaker 2: No, she was. She endorsed Trump, but you know, she came out and the doorsed it, and I think she got such.
Speaker 1: Shedn't endorsed Trump. She I think she endorsed Kamala.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse me, sorry, I got that. You got me so worked up, Sean.
Speaker 1: That's like, you're not as swifty, are you? Is that what happens? They got it, you know, all worked up?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, exactly, No, I'm no swifty here. But I will tell you this is what the difference that they're bringing in all these very you know, multi millionaires to come into the state who are entertainers and they're going for the other team. And by when we go around, these are working people who are standing up saying enough is enough. This is that election where us the middle of the country, the folks who get up every day and work for a living, put kiss their kids and put them on the bus, get to take our country back. That's what I think is exciting people here. And so they can bring in all the fancy stars they want, we've got people who actually, you know, we've got auto workers, and we've got police officers, and we've got veterans. Those are the people that really matter, and that's why we're going to win.
Speaker 1: I just hope every person in Michigan and Wisconsin, in Pennsylvania and Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona, Nevada, I hope every one of them has the attitude and the urgency to believe that their one vote is going to decide this election. And that means in your state of Michigan, Mike Rodgers, we appreciate it, and best of look tomorrow will be watching very closely.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks Sean, Thanks for your being a common sense voice in a wilderness of nuttiness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of nuttiness out there. I agree, it's crazy. H twenty five now to the top of the hour. Our toll free number is eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. And I got to tell you something, it is a really remarkable time in this country that we are living in. And I'm going to get to how the crazy crazy, you know, reaction of the radical level we talked about Kathie hol Go. We played that earlier in the program. Donald Trump is the winner in this race, and I hope he is. But assume your vote will decide that, not mine. If everyone listening to me assumes their one vote will be the deciding vote, you have the right mindset going into tomorrow. If Davida said it enough today, probably not assume that your vote, especially in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, assume your vote will determine the whole outcome. And if you have that sense of urgency about the moment we are living in the historic moment we're living in. Then I believe, well we'll get the right outcome and that we can get America back on track. That's really all I care about. I just want this country on track. I want us to be our better selves. Well, Donald Trump, he says mean things, and I'm like, okay, you want to hear means things. Just wait till I play Scarborough here in a second. Listen if you want to If you're a Second Amendment person like me, you want to be the most competent and confident shooter you can possibly be. You want to be the safest user of a firearm, and you can get better at shooting without spending money on ammo or time at the range. Now, please get yourself mantus X. You're gonna love it. It's also so much fun. Ninety four percent of shooters will improve within twenty minutes using mantis X. It is military grade technology at an affordable price. It's an at home training system you use your own gun. It's called dry fire practice. This high tech but simple to use gizmo gives you real time feedback on your shooting technique. You just detach it to your gun. You download and easy to use app. You follow the instructions. You can use it at home, you can use it at the range. US Marines, Army, special Forces, they all use mantis x and they're the most effective fighting force on the face of this earth. Anyway, As I said, military technology the best part at an affordable price. Anyway, be responsible and you'll be amazed at how quickly you will improve your safety, your shooting accuracy, while saving a ton of money on Ammo and have a good time doing it all. Anyway, get yours go to mantisx dot com today. That's m A n tis x dot com today. You think of the Good Book? Right? You think you know? Forgive them father, for they known and what know not what they do? Do I really think that the left is unhinged? I do? I think this is no longer this is This party represents nothing of what it used to represent. They have become a party of coastal elites. They represent I mean the Julia Roberts said, oh, you can go into the voting booth and you could lie to your husband and say, did you vote the right way, honey? And so I'm oh, yeah, And you could secretly vote for Kamala and nobody will know or George Clooney, He's no, John Wayne, You're not in my example. I mean, I think he's the biggest, one of the biggest jackasses in all of Hollywood. Love to say that to his face, I really would.
Speaker 3: I think you just did well He's I mean, I'm just you.
Speaker 1: Know, he's not here in front of me, but I would say it, right.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt he hate lessons.
Speaker 1: You think so absolutely he's heard about it because I've said it enough. Because he is a jackass.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny. Someday they'll do a movie about you and he's gonna be casta Sean Hammton.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's not funny. That is really not funny. There was something that I think Nathan Lane played me once or something. I don't know. It's thing. Oh no, you know what it was. I remember now somebody said, oh, you look like Nathan Lane. I'm like, okay, I got to get in better shape. I really do. I gotta you don't look, let's go. No, not at all. The best bit on me, ever, though, was John Stewart's when I first said in twenty fourteen, I was going to leave New York and Stuart got the Jersey Boys. And this is what different. And I'll make this point too in a minute about Bill Maher and John Stewart. You know what makes them stand out? Again, say that, you know, Kimmel, nobody watches them co bare, nobody watches them. Fouling, nobody watches them. There shows him been cut to four days a week. You know, even Kimmel is recognizing that late night comedy is about to die because nobody will watch because they've become They've become so viciously political. And you know, here's this wide open laying and you got Greg Guttfell crushing them and I'm loving every minute of it. I think it's hilarious. Anyway, poor liberal Joe. I used to know him back in the day when I thought he was a conservative. But I don't know. Maybe because maybe people will do a lot of things because they want to be on TV, and I won't. I won't if I was offered five hundred times when I'm being paid and I'm paid well on TV to be a liberal, No, no, thank you. I don't want. I'm not selling out what my beliefs. Ever, because I am who I am. You can't fake it for three hours a day on radio, in an hour on TV. What you see and here is what you get anyway, So Joe, I mean, after being called Nazis and garbage and fascists and racist and sexist and almophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, you know, poor granny and grandpa, there's social security and Medicare is going to be stolen, et cetera, et cetera, and their closing argument, and then when you think it can't get bad enough to being called garbage, now, Kathy Hokeel, the governor of New York. You know she was the one that said, you know, Lee's Eldon, Trump's the book, get out of town.
Speaker 4: Em were here to say that the era of Trump and Zelden and mon Arrow, just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong. Okay, get out of town. Get out of town because you don't read, you don't represent our values.
Speaker 1: You are not New Yorkers. You're right, I'm no longer in New York. I was told by two governors in a row to get out of town, and I got out of town. I left it said, I don't even want to come back up to visit ever, and you know Andrew CMO. You know, tax the rich, tax the rich, tax the rich. Eventually the rich leaf.
Speaker 3: Well, the ship problem is not me and the DEMOCRATIP problem themselves.
Speaker 1: The extreme conservatives who are right to light a weapon it I gay?
Speaker 2: Is that who they are? Because if that's who they are, and if they had the extreme conservatives, they had no place in the state of New York.
Speaker 1: That's not who New Yorkers are. Well, I am right tax the rich, tax the rich. We did now God forbid the rich, leave the rich. But they lost one percent of their population last year, you know, And I am right to. I believe I'm pro life, but I understand most people aren't. I get it. I think the country is at first trimester Dobbs, I think, but nobody supports Kamala and Tim Wall's radical position of late term abortion and no restrictions at all of abortion. And yes, I'm pro Second Amendment. I'm not anti gay, but you know they're not New Yorkers, all right, So, I, like so many others left And when I say I left, I've been gone. Linda. How many times did you see me this year? How many times you except for except on the road in Pennsylvania or.
Speaker 3: I mean I saw you, I thought it was Nathan Lane. But then I was like, oh no, that's shoe. I got it.
Speaker 1: You enjoyed yourself. And then except for us being in like New Hampshire, South Carolina, Iowa.
Speaker 3: SoLIT unless we were covering the campaign.
Speaker 1: That's it. I mean in another state. And I had to come up for Fox coverage tomorrow night. So I'm here for two days and by the way, I'm getting out before midnight. I'm just out of here. But it's sad. Actually. But if that's what you think anti Americans, well, anyway, let's go back to Scarborough just losing his mind this morning.
Speaker 5: I will ask the question that I think is a fair question to ask.
Speaker 1: Who raised these people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they were not raised by anybody in my neighborhoods that I grew up, any middle class neighborhoods that I grew up in.
Speaker 1: These people were not there.
Speaker 5: They were not raised. I mean, they weren't in the classes I went to growing up in elementary or middle our high school or college. They just weren't there. That wasn't the America I grew up, and where people would laugh the idea of people have press getting shot, like everybody would like sit around like what what's he talking about?
Speaker 1: Or or or again the laughing at the Puerto Rican other.
Speaker 5: Things, laughing at the Puerto Rican Joe God, the Puerto Ricans are a pile of trash, are laughing at his eighty two, eighty three year old man being bludgeoned nearly to death. That's the that's a that's an applause line. That's a laugh line again again, where who are these people? Where where are they coming from?
Speaker 1: And who raised them?
Speaker 5: And how did Donald Trump twist their point of view so much in nine years that the brutalization of an eighty three year old man is something to laugh about, or the shooting of press members is an applause line.
Speaker 1: I mean the funniest part of that is the lower third what they call chiron and says Trump pushes dark, devisive message final weekend of campaign. I mean he's out there's who are these people? Where where do they come from? Who raised them? I mean they're just slandering and smearing Trump supporters again, you know, it's a fair question to ask. Anyway, The panel says, it doesn't make any more sense, you know, to drill for more oil. Joe, are you out of your mind? Why do you think all these countries are oil rich countries because they drill for oil.
Speaker 5: Oil companies don't want the oil oil prices to go lower.
Speaker 1: So do you actually they want to drill more? But do you how much more do.
Speaker 5: You think they actually want to The problem is Willie, as we've talked about all the time, to the United States of America has has produced more oil this year than ever before.
Speaker 1: There is a problem with drill, drill, drill, drill.
Speaker 5: If you're already producing more than every from before and oil prices have dropped from over one hundred down to about like seventy or what at some point you start getting into the sixties, and the oil companies go, doesn't make any economic sense for us to drill big go. We need to let this just play itself out. Let oil prices go up for barrel, and then we'll start drilling again. So again to say I'm going to drill more, the oil companies all going, we're not drilling. If you want to get out there, Donnie, you can, but we're not going to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an old slogan that he's bringing back that doesn't make sense anymore given the fact that the United States of America drills for more oil than any nation in the history of human civilization and recently supply outstripped demand and there too.
Speaker 1: So the only person that I will give credit to is Bill Maher. Bill Maher slammed the media, you know, for lying about Donald Trump's gun comments about Liz Cheney, and then he slammed everybody and Biden's garbage comment is deplorable times ten, and he said them both good for him. He's like, this is why him and John Stewart are the only two funny liberal classical liberal you know comedians On air, John Stewart said, I kind of thought the guy was funny at Madison Square Garden. Shouldn't have been there, but he was funny. I mean, I like Dave Chappelle, I like Chris Rock, I like all anyone that crosses a line. It doesn't bother me or a femi me.
Speaker 7: I woke up today to the headline that Trump had called for a firing squad for Liz Cheney, and this is what I really don't like about the media. No, he didn't. You don't have to move me to not like Donald Trump. He's criticizing it for being a warhawk. I mean, she has Dick Cheney's daughter. He said she's a radical warwork. Let's put her with a rifle standing there with nine barrels shooting at her. Okay, let's see how she feels about it. You know, they're all warhawks when they're sitting in Washington in a nice building saying, oh gee, we'll send tens of thousands of troops right into the mouth of the enemy. This is exactly what hippies always said. This is exactly what peace Dick's always said. This is fortunate son the song. It's like, you know what's very easy to sit in your building and send young men to die. You know, just don't lie to me. I don't like Donald Trump. Don't lie to me and tell me she was. He once in front of us a firing court. He was saying something that, by the way, if it came out of the mouth, some of it, not the stupid part. Again, sounds like what hippies used to say. It's your opinion on each one of them. Made a list here. First, one is what happened this week with the garbage. Now the result could be Puerto Ricans in Pennsylvania win this election for Harris, Right, that's possible. You're doing this, It's possible, or it could be the other way, because I mean, I think it's a bigger gaff than people think.
Speaker 2: It's just funny.
Speaker 7: Joe Biden his whole career, he was like mister gaff and then here at the very end, he's like, I judge in Game six, just two, it's must the fly ball and at the end of the thing and blew the hole. Yes, because I feel like it epitomizes everything that the Trump people hate about the Democrats. They look down on us. It's it's like deplorables times ten.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you got to take a quick break here eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final Hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show. Right when we come back, we're gonna check in with Mark cowpern. Here are his comments. Remember he also said that we may know the winner before election day. Will get his take on this election eve, and he said this about the state of Wisconsin and where it is right now, and what I'm.
Speaker 8: Here to tell you tonight, based on my reporting with Democrats and Republicans nationally and in both those states, that it could be that Kamala Harris wins Pennsylvania but loses the White ass because she loses Wisconsin. Michigan remains a bit of a puzzle. Both Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are doing dueling rallies near each other in Wisconsin tonight, bidding as far as I'm concerned for my reporting, because as I said, my reporting is that she's in trouble in Wisconsin. This is based on three sources, two Republicans, one Democrat, all of whom know the state quite well, and all of whom told me today the same version of they would be somewhere between sopro and shocked if Kamala Harris won Wisconsin. Okay, doesn't mean she's not going to All I'm telling you is to reorient yourself away from news framing that says it's all about Pennsylvania. The winner of Pennsylvania will win this election. That's become kind of a mantra, the winner of Pennsylvania will win. I'm here to tell you she may well win Pennsylvania win the election, but she could win the Pennsylvania and lose the election because she doesn't win wisky.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll check in with Mark Helprin on the other side. We'll get to your calls coming up. Final hour on this election Eve. Hannity Tonight, closing arguments Why you should not vote for Kamala Why you should vote for Trump. Nine Eastern sey DVR, Fox News