Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubil Show. Dede is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Jake for two years, but now she thinks something might be up, So we'll see if we can help her out. First, Didy, what's going on? Why do you think Jake's cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Well, it's just been weird lately, like he I mean, I normally talk to him every single day or I see him every single day, and he has not been around, not texting me as much. I haven't seen him in a couple of days. It's just been really weird and not like him at all. So have that like woman's intuition that something's going on.
Speaker 1: Have you said anything to him about it, like, hey, babe, where are you been?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I totally have, And he says that nothing's going on. He I should preface it by saying this.
Speaker 3: He works a lot, and he is like a video gamer, and he's got this deadline coming up for this game that's coming out. So he keeps telling me that, like he's under a lot of pressure with this deadline and this game, and like we've been through this before, so like I remember when that happened, and yeah, he kind of was like a little bit distant when that was going on.
Speaker 5: But like, well, I don't know, this just seems like a little bit different.
Speaker 1: So when you do see him, is he the same or even different?
Speaker 5: Then well, like I haven't seen him. That's the thing is.
Speaker 3: It's just he's not responding to my text as quickly as he normally does, and it's something's off, you know. So, I mean, we normally see each other every single day, but like I said, like the past month or so, like he just complains that he's working late and that this deadline is coming.
Speaker 6: So that's that's just not like him.
Speaker 5: It'll be like a day or two that he doesn't answer my text.
Speaker 3: Oh when he is writing me though, I mean, and when we are talking, he's still saying I love you.
Speaker 5: He's still nothing's wrong, baby, Everything's good, you know, that whole kind of thing. But I don't know something's up.
Speaker 1: Does he work from home or does he go into an office?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing too. It's like I do work from home.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of time on my hands in comparison to him. So yeah, he's in an office all the time, he's got that deadline, so I mean, it is different. I'm trying to tell myself and like talk myself into that that that's what's going on.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just something made me contact you guys, because I just think it's a bit more.
Speaker 7: Do you do any pop ups or do you have anybody in house that could kind of like keep an eye on him?
Speaker 1: I just I don't know.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it sucks to have to go that extra mile. But the terms are so technical, right, but like you don't have them, not those words.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess I should also say too that he is a little bit older than me. I am a little bit worried that maybe he found someone like his age and maybe that has something to do with it.
Speaker 2: Can I ask how much older like it likesficant?
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people tell me it's significant. It's twenty years. I don't really think it's that big of a deal. But I mean some people might think that that's a big deal, but it hasn't really mattered to us for the whole time.
Speaker 5: We've been dating.
Speaker 3: And like I said, we've been dating for a while. Our two year anniversary is going to come up in a couple of months.
Speaker 7: So the age gap probably hasn't been a thing. But I wonder also if that's just like growing in different directions, just a different phases maybe, right, even if there isn't another person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's just kind of it's an intrusive thought that enters my head, like, Okay, is he you know, finding someone that's like a little bit calmer, wants to sit around the house a bit more, not go out as.
Speaker 5: Much, like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us at grocery store. He's a rewards card member at So we'll call up, pretend to be from there and say that every single month we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our florial department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I appreciate it. I listen to you guys all the time, and I can't believe I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: Well, sorry, you're going through it. Hopefully he's not, but we'll see if we can catch him. We'll play us. I'll come back, get to catch a theater next right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Dede is on the phone, and Dede thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Jake might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department to anywhere that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else. Before we do that, though, Dede, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 5: My god, I just got really nervous once he went through all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just I mean, we've been together almost two years and just something's went off lately.
Speaker 3: He's been telling me that he's got this deadline at work and that that's why he's just not texting me as quickly, not coming around as much.
Speaker 5: And I don't know. There's just something that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Something doesn't smell right to me here, and I just think that's Something's all right?
Speaker 2: You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 5: I said, I'm okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, this is Corbele calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Jake.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, speaking, Please.
Speaker 2: Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Okay, wow, cool, this is a nice surprise. I guess I won. Yes, I didn't enter anything.
Speaker 1: So well.
Speaker 2: We do it every single month for our Rewards card members. Maybe you haven't seen the signage. That's fine if you haven't. But every month we choose one Awards Card member to call up and say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Wow, I feel like a real big winner. Well, as much as I want to, I want the flowers.
Speaker 6: I think, there's just no question.
Speaker 4: I already know I'm going to send them to my wife Janelle obviously.
Speaker 2: Okay, how the guy has been together? By the way, that's cute.
Speaker 6: We've been married like ten years.
Speaker 2: Whoa that is a long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, wow a decade.
Speaker 2: Jake. This isn't the grocery store. This is actually a radio show. My name is Jewbeil. It's called the Jewbel Show, and DEDI is on the phone.
Speaker 5: You're married?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me? This is what's happening right now? I was no, no, no, no, good act like that.
Speaker 5: You're married? What do you mean you're married?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: This is how you want to do this right now?
Speaker 6: Seriously?
Speaker 4: Would you tell them that we're in a relationship? Did you tell them the truth?
Speaker 6: Is that what you did?
Speaker 5: We are in a relationship. I mean you're the liar, You're.
Speaker 6: The one that is that what you want to call it?
Speaker 4: No, I am married, Okay, I'm her sugar daddy.
Speaker 6: Okay, say whatever.
Speaker 5: It's more than that. It's more than that, is it?
Speaker 6: Like in the day one, Yeah I did.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, oh, we love each other like this, it's been more than that.
Speaker 6: I did tell you I was not in a relationship. I did tell you you were the only ones.
Speaker 5: Thankful you tell me you love me? Like, what are you talking about now? You're married? You've been married, You've been lying the whole time.
Speaker 4: Is this how you want to actually blow my spot up on the radio? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I'm just about it. I'm married, and we had a thing.
Speaker 4: I've just been dealing with the deadline. The game was about to watch it's selling. Well, my wife and I are doing okay, Bedie, And what you knew this was temporary. You would always want that you had other sugar daddies, and like the millisecond I stopped spending sending money to you.
Speaker 6: This is how you react.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I haven't talked to you in like.
Speaker 6: A couple of days, and you're calling me on radio.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean like you weren't answering me, and like you stopped sending me everything.
Speaker 5: So like, how else am I.
Speaker 4: Supposed to get?
Speaker 1: So are you guys actually together or do you just pay for things?
Speaker 5: We were like, I thought it was.
Speaker 6: We are in an agreement. That was the contract. She said there was other.
Speaker 4: People doing whatever financially, and I knew. I didn't think either of us were being one hundred percent honestly, I thought it is what it is, and like that's why there was no urgency to get back to you.
Speaker 6: Dd Okay, Well, now you're literally ruining my marriage on the radio.
Speaker 5: She's going on.
Speaker 1: Sugar daddy, like you got yourself a sugar daddy. I'm sorry I'm laughing with that's funny.
Speaker 5: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 4: What else do you want to call it? I was just trying to be a financial beneficiar or whatever.
Speaker 8: But like I just okay, but you can't, like, you can't just cut me off like that without an explanation.
Speaker 4: So, like I you should have told me that that was the agreement. If you're just gonna break the contract literally by blowing up my spot right now, live God knows you here.
Speaker 6: I'm sure my wife listens to this.
Speaker 5: Two years ago, like I thought, we moved on.
Speaker 2: Do you guess meet on a website or something.
Speaker 4: I'm like tender couple years ago.
Speaker 1: Is there a real contract?
Speaker 3: No, there's no real contract, Like that's for the sugar Babies website has a contract.
Speaker 5: We didn't meet that way. I told them about my other clients, but I don't I love them anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was an agreement.
Speaker 6: We didn't make that appearance. He called me those other people.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, Jake, do you say I love you to her?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: I love my wife.
Speaker 4: I don't know what is going on right now. Please don't call me anymore.
Speaker 6: I'm hanging up. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: This is so dumb.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you did this on the radio.
Speaker 4: D please stop following me, Please don't text me anymore. We're through. I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 5: No, I want to talk to you, like, let's talk this out, like I can't lose you.
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 2: He hung up?
Speaker 5: But I hope he doesn't like block me. I mean, like I need to get in touch with him, like he still owes me money and like I mean, like it's more than this, like it's it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why does he owe you money?
Speaker 5: He pays for my rent. I mean, like there's a lot that goes into it. Like he can't just disappear like this, And.
Speaker 2: You didn't know he was married.
Speaker 5: I had no clue, no clue.
Speaker 8: Like say, I love you, like I thought this was my man, Like yes, it started out as something, but like it's evolved, so I thought, I mean, now now I'm gonna see it at.
Speaker 2: Least now you know, you know, good luck figuring stuff out.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Like this is a mess.
Speaker 7: I'm really sorry, DEDI that sucks, especially because you thought you guys were in a relationship. But it doesn't sound like it started off real honest, and he's married.
Speaker 1: You don't want that anyway, you.
Speaker 5: Know no, but like that's the whole other thing is like now I got like come to terms with that. I just I gotta go process all this.
Speaker 6: Thank you you guys.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Your answer, yeah, ye, thank you.
Speaker 5: The Jubile shows to catch a Cheater