Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: No one that ETF gets approved for bitcoin.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be really interesting because now you're gonna have mutual funds hedge funds putting money into it. I can argue that the SMP is going to have to get better returns going forward after the ETFEN, you have to have an event and the ETF. Now NAVSDAK is going to have to compete to be on par with the Bitcoin ETF. If not, all the money is going to go over to the ETF. So I'm gonna be really interested to see what companies get dropped out of NASDAK and which ones get dropped out of S and P five hundred to make the value of those go up as well. So if you're investing for the long term, you're gonna win. How much more evidence do we need? We have four years of real time advice here. If you're new to the show, welcome, vo O, VTI, Apple, Microsoft, Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Do what you need.
Speaker 6: I mean even being added to the S and P, we saw a couple of companies being added. We recently saw Uber and it was almost like, is it a benefit for a company to be added when we talk about it being part of mutual funds, what are your thoughts around that?
Speaker 4: I think I think it's amazing.
Speaker 5: It gives you more exposure, It makes the company have more money deployed into it, because now you're in all these funds and fund of fund, so.
Speaker 4: It does raise the value.
Speaker 5: I know Zoom is going to get dropped out of nanastak here pretty soon because they've been underperforming. And that's a great part. We've talked about it since the beginning. With an index, it's like an all star team. If you're not playing up to par, you get removed off of the team and replaced with.
Speaker 4: A better player. Zoom is underperformed, they'll be replaced.
Speaker 5: But when Uber gets added, and there are some others that all get added in the next few years, it will help the company overall. But the one thing I want to stress is you see us do it every week, like even okay, we have to show this past week, Treva Shad came to my event, I came to theirs. They both get on the plane go home, shot forty forty. Do this ask us of reliabilities? They probably buying the waterways and Edgewater because Joe said something crazy. Keep working like and we will. A lot of people won't talk about it. I talked about it Saturday. But like money won't buy you happiness, but it will bring you some joy to know that you have something going on in your life that you can be proud about keep working, keep firing, keep executing.
Speaker 4: That that is the key.
Speaker 6: I was watching Shout out to to Mav Carter Uh and Uh spring Hill and he had an interview with Kim Kardashi and he was asking about, you know, strategically, like what was the plan, and her plan was like, do as much as I can right now because I don't know if this season is gonna be there's gonna be a season two.
Speaker 4: There might not be a season two.
Speaker 6: So let me take as many opportunities as I can right now and I'll figure it out. Some of these things will work, so I won't and I'll get better ideas.
Speaker 4: So how do he.
Speaker 3: Becomes Keep working right when you think you're hot, keep.
Speaker 4: Going absolutely, don't take your foot off the gas. And that's the one thing.
Speaker 5: I'll see across the board people have some success and get comfortable. It's like, even with the tour coming to the end, I'm like, no, we got to plan the next thing and make this bigger, bigger, keep grinding, keep the play on capital and for all my traders, we'll talk about it maybe next week.
Speaker 4: A lot of the four X platforms.
Speaker 5: Are blowing up, which goes to tell you a lot of people are not winning in and the companies were not managing the funds. We talked about the other platforms that were blowing up. Things are getting tighter, but guess what costs The capital went up, So you can't give customers all this capital.
Speaker 7: Be very careful, be mindful for sure. All right, let's talk about AI, shall we? So do you think that Google's Gemini will be able to compete for the throne when it comes to AI dominant? Everybody's talking about chat GIBT forever for the last you know years. He like, that's been a NonStop you know conversation is chat GBT and you know, Bart was into the conversation, and there was a variety of other companies that you know, have come into this conversation. But Google's Gemini, is that gonna be something that's gonna you know, take because they're all kind of similar, right, They're all like personal assistant type of chat GBT chat box type.
Speaker 4: Yeah, things right, similar? So what makes one better than the other? And yeah, why would Google reign supreme?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it would take over the throne, But this is the first one that is like multimodal, truly so in the demo, the guy's like drawing the figure and the AI is telling him in real time what he's drawing, so to be able to take video, see what you're writing, give you feedback. I'm like, oh, this is close to Jarvis from Iron Man. Of course, I'm really big on investing in the leader in the space, but when I saw this, I'm like, this is the first product that Google got right in a long time. On his first iteration, like you said, with shot Bart is similar. There's a whole bunch of AI chatbots that are available right now that are basically like knockoffs of open ais chat GPT. This was the first one that was like a step up, kind of like when Steph came into the game and he had handled and you can shoot from anywhere. This felt like that kind of evolutionary jump and AI. I don't know if it would take the thrown I had a chance to use it yet, but the demo what's pretty amazing. One thing about Google, whatever they do put in the demo usually is does come to life a natural product.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited to see what is there in the future.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it takes over the thrown it's probably the best competitor for a number of reasons. I think you spoke about it that being multimodal module. I'm sorry, meaning that it can have the ability to compute images, videos, and audio inside of the platform. Even when you look at chat GBT. Yes, it's predominantly language based, and you can use language and you can I mean you can use image and you can use video, but it has to go through a plugin. And shout out to keys, I was showing them some of the images that were created in CHATGYBT because it was aware of who he was. But yeah, you have to use Dolly three in order to Yeah, and that takes time for it to upload, maybe not like ten second, and it takes about two minutes, which is still fast. And then you have to use whisper if you use an audio. Whereas Google has the advantage of having that all in house. There's no plugging. It's inside of it, so it's seamless. But it also is inside of is the Google brand, right, so you can seamlessly see being integrated into YouTube, into Google Chrome, into Google Drive, all of that, whereas in chat GBT, you still it's a website, it's an app, it's not seamlessly integrated into one thing. Then you talk about the data and the amount of users, and that's having this conversation we're on a plane when I was like, Yo.
Speaker 4: Look at earners. What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 4: Our merch partners.
Speaker 6: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash go, backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com, backslash go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: How many uses that the brand alphabet has when we look at all that platform right, we talk about Android all the time, but we have billions of people on Android, billions of people using YouTube, and you have billions of people on Chrome. When you take all those data points, can a company like Microsoft, when it comes to being as far as the search engine, compete with it in terms of data in no way right and chat GBT. Obviously open Ai has partnered with Microsoft, and I noticed some the EU is looking into the monopoly that has been created. But they have the data points and their data is only going to get larger because of the reliance that we have on it as a search engine, but also from the standpoint of a channel. Right, it's probably the most popular channel in the world. Right, we don't consider as that, but I mean when you think about where people are watching things, especially the younger population, it's YouTube.
Speaker 3: So they have all.
Speaker 6: These data points in all these points of integration without the use of a pluggin. I like them as the best competitor, and they.
Speaker 5: Have what thirty five percent of all the world using their product in some form, Like you can't compete against those numbers, And that's why I keep saying the biggest companies on Earth are going to continue to get bigger. Somebody this weekend was like, Hey, I'm interested in this company.
Speaker 4: What's the best way to invest in it.
Speaker 5: I'm like bot, Microsoft or Google because at some point they're going to buy or have a partnership with them, So the rich you're going to get richer. The biggest companies are going to get bigger. But I am excited about this iteration that Google has for the ar product, and I like the name better. Gemini is a little bit smoother than chat, GPT.
Speaker 6: The Winklevoss twins and uh coming into the chat that's saying what Gemina, Well, well, time now the rollout, the rollout, the video they said that was a that wasn't the actual product.
Speaker 3: That was a bit messy.
Speaker 4: But we forgive Google for that. We can forgive them.
Speaker 5: The time we got us further to somebody else laying and take it a little bit of you know cache.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they mixed it up at GTA rollout. They probably felt pressure.
Speaker 4: You know, I had to do something out real quick, push it out.
Speaker 6: The number one view trailer of all time, really of all time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shout out to Lebron too and the Lakers for one of the end season tournament. You have to get that in the season tournament.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shout I mean you can't compete with that, right, the first to ever do it.
Speaker 4: M v P fact another another this is what twenty first year?
Speaker 6: Twenty first year, that's crazy, bro, pretty ridiculous, crazy, seven hundred millions ridiculous to we'll probably talk about that later.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred seven hondo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he passed Lebron's career earnings in one day.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four. No back ends.
Speaker 5: We need all our money up front, y'all have no netword, no splits, no net thirty.
Speaker 4: That's over with now. Somebody printed that right now. Yes, seven, we're going to tell our audience to never go.
Speaker 5: I'm sending many many emails as y'all want to net now please respectfully.
Speaker 7: All right, let's talk about crypto xl xl M stellar movements. So can you talk about why you like XLM and the possibilities of events after Bitcoin having.
Speaker 5: It's a question that got ask me on Twitter, and I think it's a great question. I'm gonna keep hanking my hat on as I have been Bitcoin XRP and Ethereum XCELLM.
Speaker 4: I think it's cool.
Speaker 5: But after the halving, I think the price is going to shoot up, of course, but the ETF is going to be the catalyst that matters most so will there be an ancillary effect? Will other coins get dragged up as a result. Yes, we've seen that the past two or three months. But after the have an event, plus when the ETF gets passed, that's when I think bitcoin is really going to take a rise. I'm really interested to see if they can hit like sixty six thousand by August or September if so, they'll be at a good pace to break one hundred thousand by twenty twenty five. And if so, I think it will be off to the races from there. That's a really key resistance point if they'll be able to break through that and stay above that. But XLM I don't have in my top eight right now. I'm really just focused on bitcoin XP ethereum. But after the have an event, a bitcoin shit rise a ton. I'm not the most aforementioned bitcoin expert. I did call to go to sixteen thousand, I mean, shooting twenty thousand double since then.
Speaker 4: If I've made you money, please put yes in chat.
Speaker 5: We need to stop having conjecture about takes and how things are said.
Speaker 4: Just did you apply? Did you win trajection? That's all the matters, Yeah, all the matters Stellar.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because Stellar was one of those coins that we had in twenty seventeen. I remember, I think it was a country. You might have been in Singapore when I called you, like, Yo, we gotta get home. You got to get home. There's this thing I got to tell you about. And everybody had been talking about bitcoin and ethereu, and I'm like, now there's this other These are other coins that we got to look into, and Sello was one of them. So we still have some lumins from twenty seventeen. But it's a critical time. There's a lot of you know, new projects being put into this place, and so Stellar right now is going through probably the most significant upgrade in the history of this coin.
Speaker 4: You know, they're moving from a new protocol which.
Speaker 6: Is going to allow it to have functionality in terms of making smart contracts, which it wasn't able to do before. And so there's a lot going into that, and if it doesn't work, it's a lot riding on the project. If it doesn't work, forget top eight, we're talking about something that that I mean won't be mentioned right Like there was plenty of yeah, I mean, IBM was backing it, and now you don't hear any more news about that. So it's a critical time for Steller. I'm just holding. I'm just holding, like I said, since twenty seventeen, we've had it. If it works, I've seen price predictions going up to thirty cent, which is I think one hundred percent increase where it's at now. So if people are investing in it, or if they have it hold it. It's a critical time. Over the next six to eight weeks, we're going to see how this protocol gets rolled out and if they have the ability to make smart contracts. I know there's some NFT innovation that they wanted in the project as well for everything I read in the white paper.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 6: We'll see if it gets to twenty backing it. Yeah, have a hermon news about that in a while.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,