Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: George Nori with you, Mark Bilts with us, Mark, how did you get interested in biblical prophecy in the first place? You're a pastor? Now, how did this all happen?
Speaker 3: Wow? This was back in about nineteen ninety four. I'm Jewish on my father's side, relativesly died in the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: But a Christian on my mother's side, and so I've always just kind of been interested in biblical prophecy. And then all of a sudden, even as you said in your bio on me, I found out I started reading things that were Jewish by Jewish rabbis, and it blew me away, and I thought, oh my goodness, you know, I need to take a look at this. But I really believe when it comes to Christianity and Judaism, I say, I know how to eat chicken. I can eat the meat and throughout the bone, and I think there's longs in both. But I'm not going to turn down a T bone steak beause there's a big T bone in it. So for me, I just started really jumping into studying because I loved astronomy as well. And God said he created signs in the heavens, and the sun and the moon were to be used for signs. And that's how I started getting into the feast and started traveling all the world talking about signs in the heavens. And the biblical calendar and prophecy is all tight to that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The Bible was written two thousand plus years ago, about no, it would.
Speaker 3: Be about four thousand, five hundred years ago, about four thousand, three thousand, three thousand, five hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: How did it become so accurate? Mark?
Speaker 3: Wow, Well, I think, yeah, I think that's so interesting that you say that, because that's what you've all. Noah Harari says that it would be actually correct this Bible. The problem that he has is he talks about, you know, artificial intelligent, being so intelligent, but when you look up the word artificial, it means fake, false, dummy, So we're talking about dummy intelligence actually. But the reason why it was correct is man didn't come up with this. A divine real intelligence a lot smarter than man wrote it down or came up with it, and then man just wrote down what they said I see the Bible like an operations manual for a car. You know, he says, Hey, if you want to destroy yourself, don't do this. If you want to do great, then do this and so. But man, you know, I think about this. You know what GMOs are, you know, like organisms. They're trying to change our food. Well, I believe it's the same thing that this AI is genetically modifying the word of God. They're taking and putting man's thoughts into divinely inspired book mark.
Speaker 2: Explain what revelation means, right, Well, that last book of the Bible, the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 3: John gets this revelation. It's also as the apocalypse or in times, but John gets a revelation from God of what's going to happen. And when you read it, it's like, Wow, he didn't even know what he was talking about. He might be talking about locust, but is he really talking about airplanes?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, all he could do is describe what he saw at that time. But the technology, I believe was so much more that he could only use the words that he could use. But I strongly and I can actually prove through math and through codes. There are biblical codes that hide things that I've discovered and my son is discovered. That just shows scientifically and mathematically, it is so beyond with any Hue could have written or known at the time.
Speaker 2: What are some of the signs, the telltale signs that were in end times, that were headed for the end times?
Speaker 3: Well, sure there's a lot of signs that are out there. If you remember when Noah's day, when the flood came, God said he was going to destroy the flood, and twice he said because the violence. Violence, isn't that interesting? Do you know the number of math murders. Math murderers over the last twenty years have gone from one a year to one a month, to one a week, and this year it's two a day.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's horrible, it's absolutely huge. It is so bad. And the Bible also says that it will be as in the days of Noah and so well, one of the interesting things when he says as in the days of Noah, no one knew the flood was coming, and it says it was in the days of Lot when Sodom was destroyed, Well, guess what in Lots today? Abraham knew that Sodom was going to be destroyed. So we have to realize if it's going to be as in the days of Noah and Lot, there's going to be people who know what's going to happen. It's not going to come as a surprise. So many people think that he comes as a thief in the night and no one's supposed to know. But that's not true. He only comes as a thief in the night to the sleeping church, to the dead church. In one Nessonians five one through four talks about he's not to come as a thief to people who understand the biblical calendar and they know the times in the seasons.
Speaker 2: Who will believe them at that time? Mark? When the time comes? Pardon me, when the time comes? Who will believe these people who talk about end times like yourself?
Speaker 3: Whether people will believe me or not?
Speaker 2: Who will believe anybody?
Speaker 3: Well, no, exactly. Well there's so much fake news out there, Oh my gosh, there is so much fake news out there. It is absolutely horrible. Plus there are people that are being deceptive, you know, like we were talking about. So that's why you have to go to the Bible. That has to be your main source. For example, in Psalms one, two. Like verses fourteen through eighteen, it says, when God builds up Zion, that's when he'll appear in his glory. Well, Zion is Jerusalem, And in nineteen sixty seven Israel recaptured Jerusalem. And the whole political problem today over there in Israel is the settlements, the building up of Jerusalem. Well back in some one o two, it says, and when that happens, the Lord will appear in his glory. And this is written for the generation to come. And an Hebrew that word means the last generation, the terminal generation. So here when you look at us on one oh two, after two thousand years, Israel recaptured Jerusalem in sixty seven, and it says the generation that sees Jerusalem being built up again will be the terminal generation.
Speaker 2: Let's take a few moments to talk about your work Blood Moons.
Speaker 3: Explain that Mark, Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you're doing that. That is just so incredible. Let me say start with this. My book on the Blood Moons was how there were four total lunar eclipses in a row that were happening in twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen. Now let me say this. If you go to NASA's website, they have five thousand years of all the lunar eclipses and solar eclipses. And over the last five thousand years, George, there have been three thousand, four hundred and seventy nine total lunar eclipses, which means you only average one total lunar eclipse every year and a half. But all of a sudden, here within a year and a half there's four total lunar unbelievable. And not only that they fall on the feast days. And you know, this has only happened eight times in the last two thousand years that this has happened. And so when I saw that in twenty fourteen to twenty fifteen, I wanted to go back and see when it happened before. Well, it was in nineteen sixty seven when Israel captured Jerusalem. The time before that was when they became a nation in nineteen forty eight nineteen forty nine.
Speaker 2: So they're tied into these huge biblical events exactly.
Speaker 3: And see in Genesis one fourteen, God said the clade that created the sun and the moon for signs, Well, that's eclipses. And then I think about an eclipse, no false prophet can manipulate it, and it speaks to every language. And so here you have four in to row in sixty seven. The time before that was when they captured Israel. The time before that was fourteen ninety two when all the Jews were kicked out of Spain. And so it just blew me away. And so I was trying to figure out. You know, that's the hard part is Okay, there are signs, but what does it mean? And so I believe everyone was guessing. See I discovered this in two thousand and eight, about the twenty fourteen fifteen, and everyone was writing books on my material, and the publisher said, Pills, why don't you write it? You know. So, but to have four total lunar eclipses in a year and a half when you don't supposed to have one every year and a half, then they're also in a row, they're not scattered. And then these four eclipses fall on the same day both times on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles, two years in a row, and then to have significant events happened to the Jewish people on those days, and then to have to be a repeating event through history. Even in seventy a d. George, when the temple was destroyed, there was a pattern of solar lunar eclipses and even a hybrid solar eclipse, two of them within seven months, when they only happened once and for ten years.
Speaker 2: Now, what kind of signs are these eclipses mark? What do they represent?
Speaker 3: Well, they say that the sun represents the nations and the moon represents Israel. And when there's an eclipse of the Sun and it turns dark, that means judgment will be coming on the nations. And when there's a lunar eclipse, it means that judgment could be coming on Israel. And then of course here we see, you know, Israel and the nations at war all at the same time.
Speaker 2: Does any of this scare you?
Speaker 3: No, I don't get scared anymore, George. And the reason why is I've almost died about eight times. I've had guns at my head twice and they threatened to kill me. Major car accidents, rolling and flipping over the length of a football field. I was almost eaten by lions in South Africa.
Speaker 2: Oh God, so you keep bouncing back, My.
Speaker 3: Time is not going to happen. And if it is my time. There's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 2: They keep sending you back.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I think people are afraid to be around me.
Speaker 2: The signs of Revelation, signs of end times, the Last Horsemen, and stuff like that. What does that all mean.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of that four horsemen comes from the book of Zechariah. You know, there's really nothing new in the New Testament. All the New Testament is is commentary about what's in the Old Testament. And if you don't know the Old Testament, you're not going to have the context of what's in the New Testament. And when you're reading in Zechariah. I did a whole teaching on that book. But you have war. You have the red horse, the same colored horses that are in Revelation, all four of them are in Zechariah. And when this horse comes, there's these four carpenters that fray, these four horns who have terrorized Israel. And I believe those four horns represent the quartet which was created after the First Intifada to divide Israel. And in the Bible it says God is going to come against every nation that tries to divide the nation of Israel. There's going to be a big judgment. But what's fascinating, George, is how eclipses even occur. The only reason when you hold your thumb out you can block out a building. How can you know the tiny, teeny tiny little moon block out this enormous sun. It all has to do with math and science, because it all has to do with distance. The Sun is exactly four hundred times larger than the moon, and it's exactly four hundred times further away, and that is the only way you could ever have these eclipses like we do. And if so happens, the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, which is like their key or tob, has an americal value of four hundred and the tob means sign. And then here the Sun is four hundred times larger, four times further away, and that's the only way you can have an eclipse to begin with. So God even created astronomically the mathematical equations to have the eclipses. What is a jubilee cycle mark that is extremely important that comes every fifty years on the Shmita cycle, which is every seven years. That's an economic reset. This is why we came up. We you can only train bankruptcy every seven years. Seven years you're going to have an economic reset, and that is exactly what happened in the United States. And every seven years you also have a type of a war with Israel. For example, in nineteen seventy three, that was the last Jubilee year. Okay, twenty twenty three is fifty years later. Well, back then you had a stock market crash, all right, and then nineteen eighty seven eighty eight there was another stock market crash, the Great Bond massacre. And then you also find in two thousand and one, nine to eleven, when the terrorist attack occurred, that was the first year of Shmita cycle as well, and there you had a one point four trillion dollar loss. And then of course two thousand and eight we all know what happened in two thousand and eight, and then again seven years later in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, that's when we had the two trillion dollar erased from the US stocks. Well, then that brings us to twenty twenty three. We are so and this is another Jubilee year, and so that is a huge economic reset. So I believe just like every seven years as an economic g reset. That fiftieth year is the mother of all economic g reseets. And look what's happening in the economy right now. So we are in that Jubilee year, which is the big one. So I really think we're going to see some huge economic crashes coming this fall.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more