Speaker 1: Musn't well, we are what we said.
Speaker 2: Wessn't made to pride one two three two three three two. How about this one? Now, let's take this way. Welcome to Las Vegas. Thank you for having the Boeing Show, Real America's Voice. We're on a countrywide tour once a month. We're going to different cities and real conservative cities who really appreciate what conservative values are America first, mega all the good things. So we had to stop in Nevada, one of the most important swing states in the country.
Speaker 1: We have a great show.
Speaker 2: We had Lieutenant Governor who came in early, he had to get to Reno, and we sat down for a really, really wide ranging interview about everything that's important to both Nevada and the United States. We got Dean Kaine, Superman back here, we got Wayne Allen Rude, and then we're gonna answer your questions, your thoughts, leave a comment. We'll get that later to the show. But in the meantime, welcome to one hundred and five degrees today, down from one hundred and eleven twelve yesterday.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, we can get started in just a second.
Speaker 2: Let's thank the folks that let's allow us to enable us to do things like this.
Speaker 1: So you know, pitch black out at night, maybe you're alone.
Speaker 2: Most people see nothing, but with a pair of night vision binoculars. Over at get night vision dot Com, you see everything. You hear something moving outside at night, guess what Now, Thanks to the folks at gun or Gear, you'll know exactly what it is, whether it's an animal, maybe it's an intruder on your property.
Speaker 1: You will see it before it ever reaches your door.
Speaker 2: They've got seven levels of infrared infrared cuts straight through total darkness, ten adp HD, ten times zoom. And the best part is you can record video snap photos of real time all night battery waterproof designed in the USA.
Speaker 1: That's Get Nightvision dot Com.
Speaker 2: Fifty percent off with free shipping, only two hundred and fifty ever made. That's get night Vision dot Com thirty day money back guarantee. Getnightvision dot Com go now secure your pair. Thank you to get night Vision dot Com, and thank you all for coming out. Like I said, we sat down with Lieutenant Governor Stavros Anthony.
Speaker 1: Just a minute before we started. Take a look.
Speaker 3: All right, let's bring.
Speaker 2: In the tendant governor of this great state of the Nevada Stavros Anthony, Lieutenant Governor, really appreciate you coming out.
Speaker 1: We're here before the show live show.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get your views on how Nevada has become such an important swing state to the Republican Party, to both parties really and things that are going right and wrong as far as DC's concerned. So before I do that that, we'd like the folks to know. You're a cop right here in Las Vegas, Nevada. For twenty nine years, you were a captain and you headed the Narcotics and Drugs Division.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, wow, I just want to establish that first.
Speaker 2: So, sir, Lieutenant Governor, since twenty three Nevada has become one of the most important swing states. What's going right? What's going wrong with the state with DC's treatment of the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well great, thanks for having me and want first of all, welcome to the great state of Nevada and the greatest city in the world, Las Vegas. So thank you for interviewing me. Nevada has been an interesting state really the last ten years. At one point the legislature in the Governor's office was controlled by the Democrat Party and they absolutely destroyed our election process. They made it easier for criminals to get off from committing crimes. They really changed the nature of this state and really made it closer to California. But four years ago, the Republicans here in Nevada decided to elect myself and the governor, and we were the only two governor lieutenant governor teams to beat an incumbent Democrat lieutenant governor and governor in the state, in really the entire country. So things are turning around. We're proud to have elected President Trump and carried them over the finish line two years ago. So I think we're moving in the right direction. But we really have to focus on making sure Republicans turn out because we cannot have Nevada turn into California. And we've been working real hard on that. And I'm proud to support President Trump, have his endorsement for reelection, and he's really a big part of what's happening here in Nevada.
Speaker 1: The Santan governor Trump is here less than forty eight hours ago. He spoke at Red Rocks.
Speaker 2: What was your takeaway And I would love you to tell a story about how no tax on tips came about during the campaign this recent campaign.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when he was running for office a couple of years ago, three years ago, he was at Sunset Park here in Las Vegas, and he's up there doing his normal speech, and all of a sudden he blurts out this idea saying, you know what, I don't think that our service industry employees here in Nevada and throughout the country should pay taxes on tips. Those are things that they earned. They should keep every cent of it. And we're going, Wow, that's great, And then he starts talking about no taxes on overtime, no tax is on Social Security, and what a breath of fresh air to have a president talking about actually reducing taxes for American workers, for our senior citizens retired to put more money in their pocket. He promised it, he was elected, and he carried it out, and the big beautiful bill actually had those tax cuts in them, and Nevada is proud of them. The economy is blooming partly because of those taxes, because people are in a position to take that money and instead of giving it the federal government, they can go to Copsco and buy something for their family. And I'm really proud of the president.
Speaker 2: For very important, especially for this city specifically, maybe the most important city in the world for no tax on tips probably hits home home the most. I've also noted I've been coming to Vegas.
Speaker 1: For a better part of forty years.
Speaker 2: Recently, and probably because of you and the governor, people are look I come from Fox. I'm known, as it can conservative go to what's known as a liberal area.
Speaker 1: This has traditionally been a liberal area. I'm ignored.
Speaker 2: They're starting to say, hey, you know conservative Trump Fox. There's a change happening here in the city of Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: At least.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually, I believe what's happening is people in California are leaving California because of disastrous economy and regulations and the complete welfare state and the socialists state that California has become. They're moving to Nevada. And we were a little concerned about whether they would bring their politics with them or not. And they are coming here and they're Republican. Republican registration has surge, and it's primarily because people from California are leaving because they're sick and tired that was happening here, and they want to come to Nevada. Because we're battle born, we're independent, we're entrepreneur focused. We want people to take risks in Nevada. We're a state and really a government where we want to get out of the way of entrepreneurs coming here and living the Americans and dream how those.
Speaker 2: Principles are a so conservative and be so useful to an economy. One of the big issues affecting Nevada is certainly Las Vegas as well, is immigration. Tell us how that has evolved over the years and the things that Trump is doing securing the border, helping or hurting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, as you mentioned, I was with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department twenty nine years. I retired as a captain. One of my assignments was vice narcotics, and I'm very proud of the state of Nevada and the cities and counties because they have always been pro police. You're not going to have Republicans here in Nevada talking about defunding the police. The Democrats are, but we fight them tooth and nail to make sure our men and women in uniform are funded with the best benefits, the equipment to pay. Part of that is ICE. ICE is a federal law Enforcement agency, and we have sheriffs all over the state and police departments that support ICE that don't get in their way. ICE is here to deport not only people that are here illegally, but people that are here illegally committing vicious crimes. And we are not getting in their way in this state. Unlike other states, we are here to support them. I support ICE, and that's something about Nevada as we are pro law enforcement. I'm very proud of the residents that live here that support that. But well, again mentioned the Democrat Party two sessions ago went really soft on criminals. They lowered the threat for committing crimes, they increase the threshold for theft for the monetary part of it. So we need to stop the Democrats from being really for criminals. And the Republican Party is pro police. Twenty nine years as a cop.
Speaker 2: Now you're the second most highest bureaucrat in the state, very important swing state. This new surgeons of they're calling themselves democrats Socialists of America. They're basically communists. They're socialists. Social is an easy term to call a communist because it's the same economic policy. Are you concerned they're for defunding ice, defunding police. Are you concerned about deck rouing Wave.
Speaker 3: I am concerned because the Democratic Party here in Nevada has become a socialist communist party. You have to listen to what they talk about. They talk about increasing taxes so they want to take more of our money. They talk about taking our property rights away. They're talking about taking our guns away from us. They're talking about defunding the police. They're talking about leaving illegal aliens here in the state of Nevada. Everything they want to do is bad for our state and their socialist policies where the Republicans our stances, fund the police, protect the Second Amendment, keep more of your money, protect your property rights, and on and on and on, and really support small businesses so they can open and grow and prosper. Here in Nevada. We are completely opposite from each other, and I think people are starting to realize that socialism has never worked anywhere in the world ever in history, and the great American dream is our declaration of independence, our constitution. But we have to fight them one hundred percent all the time to make sure that they don't get a foothold here in the country or here in Nevada.
Speaker 2: Where do you stand in the governor's mansion, in the governor's office on the right to carry, concealed carry, et cetera. I've come from Florida, where constitutional right to carry. Now you have a Republican governor, lieutenant governor, state house, will they play along?
Speaker 3: Where does that stand? Well? As far as I'm concerned, the constitutional carry is the right to go. In fact, it should be constitutional carry all over the country. I wish the federal government would pass the law that would allow CCW permits all over the country. You don't have to get them state by state. But I trust Americans to carry firearms to protect themselves protect other people. We just saw the situation in and out Burger a few about a week ago, where just a concerned citizen who had a CCW and a firearm really kept more people from getting killed. So I support Americans keeping firearms because they need to defend themselves.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, he does. The state House, I don't know what the makeup of the state House. Is it Democrat lad.
Speaker 3: Yes, our legislature here in Nevada is controlled by the Democrats. They introduce the craziest gun anti gun laws that you could imagine that is even far left from California, and the Governor and I are here to stop them every single time. So the only reason why we don't have crazy gun laws in Nevada's because the Governor and I are here to stop them and we will continue to do that. And unfortunately the Democrats control the legislature. If we were to get that back, we would pass a lot more loss to make it more more accessible for our residents to protect themselves.
Speaker 2: Lieutenant Governor, you're on a tight schedule. That's why we're doing this before the show. A couple of quick questions, if I may, If Donald Trump were to pick up the phone and call the Governor's office yourself, pick up. He calls you, sir, He says, what are we doing in DC that we could do less of or more of to help the state of Nevada become more conserned, conserved and turn that flip that state House, flip the House and Senate in Nevada.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing is to Save America Act. We have to pass that. The nice thing about Nevada is we have In the last legislative session, we had a ballot initiative to have a voter id it passed overwhelmingly. It's going to be on the ballot this year and it will pass over whelmingly, so we will have voter ID in Nevada. But to Save America Act, we have to pass in order to make our elections safer and with more integrity. That's number one. Number two, eighty seven percent of Nevada is owned by the federal government.
Speaker 1: And big thing. It is the most of any state.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we have been talking to the President Trump and he acknowledges and he's doing the best he can to get more land freed up here in Nevada. And we're not talking We're not taking state parks and national parks away. We want land that nobody is using in order to develop it for more housing, for more commercial for to make lives better Nevada and so open up small businesses. So if we could get those two things done on a federal level, that would have a big impact on Nevada.
Speaker 2: The last question I have, but before we get the last one, you brought something up the tax.
Speaker 1: What's the tax situation in the state.
Speaker 2: You know, we have no state income tax in the state of Florida, yet we run a budget surplus.
Speaker 1: So where do you stand.
Speaker 3: Well, the great thing about non Nevada is we're just like Florida. We don't have a state income tax. It's in our constitution. That is one of the economic drivers of the state. But we don't have a capital gains tax, and we don't have other taxes that California may have, and that's why people are fleeing California and coming to Nevada. I will guarantee you if the Democrats had a chance, they would repeal the state income tax and form a state income tax here in Nevada. They would do that because everywhere they've done it, they want to do it, so we spend. Yeah, we have to stop them.
Speaker 2: So yes, last question, because these things are so important, elections matter. Are Nevada elections secure?
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's a great question. I mean, it used to be that we had an election, we had a little early voting. We had election day. You showed up to vote in person, You show an ID if you wanted to. If you couldn't show up on election day, you would fill out a form to get an absentee ballot. The Democrats when we had COVID, completely changed our election process. They made ballot harvesting legal when it was a felony. They created all mail in ballots, which, according to Jimmy Carter's Task Force, all mail and ballots is the best way to cheat in an election. Same day registration, automatic registration at DMV. So our election system, the rules are absolutely crazy. We are working really hard to hold the feet to the fire on our Secretary of State and our county clerks to make sure our elections are theirs. Integrity there so, I wish I could tell you there was no fraud here in Nevada when it comes to elections, But we are working hard to make sure that people are confident that when they cast their vote, they are casting a solid vote for the future of Nevada.
Speaker 2: Lieutenant Governor Stavros Anthony, congratulations on the success in wishing you a lot more success going forward.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, and thanks for being in Nevada.
Speaker 1: I love it. Got to keep coming back in Nevada. Thank you, sir. All right, folks, we will be right back here we go here.
Speaker 2: We got Las Vegas, Nevada, only one hundred and four degrees right.
Speaker 1: Now, one hundred and thirteen yesterday. It is hot in here.
Speaker 2: This is the hottest state in the Union right now, the most important swing state in my opinion. How about Las Vegas goes some of these general elections tend to go so without due.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in a man. You all know this man. He's the voice of Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: He's been he ran for president, guys and vice president of Libertarian ticket, mister Wayne Allen Rud who has a show on Real America's Voice. A couple of shows. Wayne, come on up, talk to us. I haven't see brother, I haven't seen my friend.
Speaker 4: Hi everyone, how are you so?
Speaker 2: Wayne has a show America Speaking also America's Top ten Countdown.
Speaker 1: Yes, on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, a more conservative network anywhere on the planet.
Speaker 5: Way, there is none, there is my President Trump appreciates it.
Speaker 2: And speaking of President Trump, wow, he's good. You know, you could tell he's done media.
Speaker 4: We were just with him Vegas.
Speaker 1: Forty eight hours ago.
Speaker 2: President Trump spoke at Red Rocks and he talked about a lot of things, and you were there.
Speaker 1: Tell us what what was your take on the crowd, the sense of the crowd.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a great crowd, it's fantastic crowd. But the liberals role was the same. I was backstage.
Speaker 6: My wife and I, Cindy, were backstage saying hi to the President, and the governor was out, and the governor said something about a police officer that was just shot and killed in Las Veigs, this terrible, terrible thing. That's the most pro police crowd he's ever been in the history of the world. But one moron shouted out, boo, and I don't even know what he meant. He probably meant boo, that someone kill the cop.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: That's been national.
Speaker 6: Headlines for three days that the crowd at the Trump rally booed a dead police officer. That's not what happened, And today was the headline of the UK Daily Mail, and.
Speaker 1: It's also one of the top stories on drugg Well.
Speaker 6: Of course, because Drudge is no longer owned by Drudge, it's probably owned by Soros, so they just lie.
Speaker 5: And twist everything out of context.
Speaker 6: There's never been a more pro police crowd in the world, or more pro police.
Speaker 5: Human being than Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 6: And our governor is a police officer. Our governor is a police officer. No one in the history of America's ever elected a cop as governor and lieutenant governor. So there's no one in this crowd that's anti police, and yet they found the one moron who made a stupid, inappropriate remark, and they make it like that's what we all believe in. This is what we're up against. Their liars, and what's that hallmark of communism? They lie, manipulate, they put out bits information, propaganda, and gas lighting, and they do it every second of every day.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, let's take a look.
Speaker 2: Listen to one of the things that Trump has Really he nailed it. I remember the lead up to the election and he said no tax on tips, and they just rang so loud, especially right here in Las Vegas. Trump like, I said, forty dollars about red rocks.
Speaker 1: Here, it's a little clip. So where eating in?
Speaker 7: This beautiful young lady walks over and I said, how are you doing everything?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Sir? They're texting me to death.
Speaker 1: I said, really, what are the taxes? And they're taxing my tips?
Speaker 4: Sir.
Speaker 1: They should have no tax on tips.
Speaker 6: They said, say it again, sake, say those words again, so.
Speaker 1: They should have no tax on tips. I said, boy, that got me.
Speaker 7: I think that governor, I think that might have gotten me this massive victory that we.
Speaker 1: Had and they said.
Speaker 4: And I went out and we had those people.
Speaker 6: See all those people back there, the fake news.
Speaker 5: And and in.
Speaker 6: The middle of my meal, in the middle of my meal, I gathered them.
Speaker 7: Together right out to doing to the say cast and I said, are you ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir, We're ready to cameras.
Speaker 5: We will have no tax on tips.
Speaker 3: And it became it became an overnight sensation.
Speaker 2: So so wait, I laugh because I've heard that story several times. And then they recalled during the election, uh Kamala Harris about a month after he said that she tried, she tried to.
Speaker 1: Steal that she did.
Speaker 6: But what he doesn't say is that Wayne out of Root gave them no tax in overtime and no tax on so security.
Speaker 1: So you added those two.
Speaker 5: Yes, those are my two idea.
Speaker 2: But people love that, by the way, adding that adding that, so no tax on tips is really important to a hospitality state and city like this right here, but no tax on social security and you know others and overtime that.
Speaker 4: Effects the columns on it.
Speaker 6: And then I talked about it on my rav show, and then I talked about it on my radio show, and then I texted Trump. I sent the column to Trump. Then I texted Trump's cell phone and I said, when are you going to announce no tax on SO security? And that afternoon he announced no tax on SO security. Then I tested him.
Speaker 5: I texted them the no tax on overtime. Now. It took a month and nothing was happening.
Speaker 4: So I text him and.
Speaker 6: Said, come on, you understand you're gonna get every working man and woman in America with no tax on overtime. And that afternoon he had a rallied reno and he announced no tax on over team.
Speaker 5: And the rest is history, and the rest of his history.
Speaker 2: Wait, I talked to the tenant governor. There's a changing, there's a feel here. Forty years you can feel, you can sense it. People aren't afraid to say they're conservative. But for many years, you walk down the street and I have to I've only been to Las Vegas in the state of Nevada, but you were an outcast as a conservative. You no one wanted to talk to you. It's different. It's people are talking to you. A Bartenders are saying, oh, yeah, you're a conservative, right, you're fought yes, yes, yes, Well I would call it the Florida effect.
Speaker 1: Here's my question, I asked the Lieutenant governor.
Speaker 2: Now you have the governor's mansion, lieutenant Governor's office, and now but the state, the State House, the Senate, and the House of Reps in Nevada is still liberal.
Speaker 1: How yes you get that? Change?
Speaker 6: Well, the way to change it is that more and more Californians are coming here, and by the way, also New Yorkers, and also from Illinois, from Chicago. People are coming here from all over the country, from failing blue states that have become failing socialist Marxist communist states and high tax states that are ripping you off. And by the way, I'd love to ask the people, does anyone ever feel like when you pay taxes you get anything out of it? Does anyone get anything who actually works for a living now, so you know, it's just the only people who get are people on welfare, people on food stamps, illegal aliens get plenty from your tax money, but you get nothing from it.
Speaker 5: So they're moving here, and I call it a change.
Speaker 4: Of the guard. I call it the Florida effect.
Speaker 6: Everyone thought when the whole New York during COVID moved to Florida, they would turn Florida blue.
Speaker 4: Instead they turned a completely.
Speaker 6: Red because they were all people escaping from New York's taxes and masks and vaccine requirements and lockdowns and restaurant closures.
Speaker 4: And the same thing is happening here. The people coming are not liberals.
Speaker 6: Stavros, our lieutenant governors say that they're not liberals, and I knew that because I don't know, I must know. Twenty people who have moved here in the last five years, all raving Trump, Maga America First Conservatives. So the people moving are running away from blue states, and it's working. We're turning us round it. It started at a trickle. Four years ago. We elected Joe Lombardo our governor. That was a miracle, a Republican governor. And then we got along with him Stavros, a Republican lieutenant governor, Republican controller. And then last year or twenty twenty four, we got this state voted for Trump for President of the United States.
Speaker 4: That was a big win.
Speaker 6: And I just feel like this is going to be the year where we take a lot take down a lot of different seats, whether it be the Legislature, whether it be Congress, because there's so many new Republican voters now you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Take my word for it.
Speaker 6: All the years that I've lived here, twenty four years, Democrats have outnumbered Republican registrations by one hundred thousand and more, and now we outnumber Democrats the first time.
Speaker 2: Stuff, so change wait about a minutes, so very quickly the I asked the Lieutenant governor.
Speaker 1: This as well. They cheat on the left, they cheat.
Speaker 2: How do you protect it when you have I assume your attorney general is a liberal, horrible he's running for governor so and so what can the folks do to ensure more secure election? You're never gonna get truly secure election anywhere, really, but the most secure in the vatic can provide.
Speaker 6: Well, look, you've got to have everything that Trump's fighting for in the Save America Act.
Speaker 5: And I hope I'm.
Speaker 6: Making a difference because you know, I am a solutions guy, and that was no tax on overtime, no tax on SOB security. I'm also the guy who invented the idea for Trump in twenty nineteen to declare a national security emergency at the border when he couldn't get the money to fund the border. I said, you can declare a national security emergency take the money because that emergency. Take the money from the Pentagon budget and build the wall, and they can't stop you.
Speaker 1: And it worked.
Speaker 6: And I've got a new idea that I think will secure the nation's election national security emergency for elections, and they cannot stop it.
Speaker 5: There are no legal challenges allowed.
Speaker 6: And so I've been talking about this on Bannon show like eight times in the last three weeks. Bannon now loves it. First he doubted me and said that can't be right. I said, nineteen eighty three Supreme Court ruling said you can only overturn a national security emergency declared by the president.
Speaker 4: The only ways were the two thirds.
Speaker 6: Vote of both houses of Congress. And nobody's ever gonna get that. So if Trump does it, we get proof ship, we get voter photo ID, we get no more mail in ballots, only apstitee ballots, we.
Speaker 1: Get paper ballots.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get you there.
Speaker 5: This last story, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 6: So I'm backstage with Trump on Wednesday, and when he saw me, he says.
Speaker 5: Way, now at the rude, how are you, Wayne? And I said, national security emergency?
Speaker 6: And he looks at me and he goes, well, I said national secure emergency.
Speaker 5: So now he calls over.
Speaker 6: The national political director of the United States for the Republican Party was there. He says, could you talk to wait about this national security emergency? So I talked to him, and he says, I'll call you, and I thought, probably.
Speaker 5: The last time I hear from you.
Speaker 6: He called yesterday, and he called again this morning, and I sent him all my columns about how it works, how you can make it.
Speaker 5: Happen to it by the second.
Speaker 6: Week of September and we win the midsirms I'm telling you it's gonna happen you.
Speaker 2: I'll wait, wait now, rude everybody, Wayne, Congratulations, the show is America Speaking also America's top ten countients.
Speaker 6: And it's coming up next, up next, we got an next Thank you Eric.
Speaker 1: Thanks everyone. All right, folks, let's do this. You don't want to.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't wait until your house is on fire before you install a smoke detector. You don't wait until the wind and the rain hammer your windows and the power goes out to prepare for a hurricane. And you certainly don't reach for your seat belt after you've crashed into someone because this after the crash. It's way too late. The hurricane, the house, the house fire, it's too Simply, you don't wait until the dollar goes to zero before you buy gold. I've been doing this since the day I stepped out of college on to Wall Street. I've been buying gold. I've never sold an ounce to gold in my entire life. I just buy it and hold it. It's too late if you wait till the dollar tanks. The dollar's been tanking for twenty years, for two decades.
Speaker 1: It's not going to stop. It's too late.
Speaker 2: Then you have to diversify with precious metals right now, because you never know when the next threat will hit your savings account.
Speaker 1: Persistent inflation, it's everywhere, folks.
Speaker 2: A weakening dollar hasn't stopped for twenty years, unexpected financial disruptions. You don't know what's coming next. But you can take a preventative step. Do that right now by requesting a free infoKit on gold from my very very good friends at Birch Gold Group. Folks, I trust these guys. I use them to buy my gold. Very very great group. Text to the word America, America to the number nine eight nine, eight ninety eight. That's America to nine eight nine eight via text. There's no cost, no obligation, just straight forward information on how you can diversify your say even an Ira an Ira counter a four to one.
Speaker 1: K in gold.
Speaker 2: I trust Birch Gold, as I said, and you can trust them to text that word America to the number ninety eight nine eight nine eight. All right, folks, we will be back two and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: Alrighty walking back Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Sonny Well, Sonny, Yeah, Sonny lasts god us this morning overcast. I'm like, I've never seen a cloud in Las Vegas. I'm not kidding, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right. I want to bring up a good.
Speaker 2: Friend of mine, longtime conservative, great great great man.
Speaker 1: You know I'm as superman, and we'll get to some of.
Speaker 2: The things he's doing right now, which is extensive produced actor promoter, conservative friend of mine, mister Dan kan.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, how you doing so?
Speaker 1: Really really really great to have you on Dean. Where do we go? We have super bad? We have?
Speaker 2: You're a reserve police officer, You're an ice agent or honorary ice agent.
Speaker 4: I'm an honorary ice agent, but I am a fully sworn deputy sheriff as well. So I obviously, like Stav Rossar lieutenant governor here, I have a great affinity for and respect for law enforcement, so much so that I joined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you came from California. Tell us about what made you decide to do that. I think of Mark Wahlberg, yourself, a couple other you know, celebrities conservative have real conservative values at heart America first Magan, maybe even to leave Los Angeles, leave California, come to the state of Nevada.
Speaker 1: White Nevada.
Speaker 4: You know, honestly, my parents moved here two years before I did, and it's because they were sickond sort of sick of California. My son graduated college in twenty three from High Point University. If you don't know what, it's a great school, God family country, North Carolina. So he graduated from there, and he said he was graduating, he was like, Dad, why why are we living in California. You're always complaining about the taxes, You're complaining about X y Z, about all these regulations and restrictions. Why don't we consider somewhere else. So we thought about, of course, all the no state income tax states, Florida he was okay in Florida. I didn't like the humidity. But we were looking at all these different places, you know, Tennessee, and we looked at Texas and this is right next door, and look, we came out here and we looked and I absolutely fell in love with it. So my son was the impetus to make me move, and we both moved out here, and we are still here three years later. Love it to death. It is fantastic. And like the Attorney General said, you know, I mean, the Lieutenant Governor said, Californians are moving out of there because we're I go back to California now. And I thought I would never leave. I lived in Malibu, California. Who wants to leave there? Everybody says that's where you want to end up. And the reality is it was a nice and I look back at it now, the smartest decision I could have ever made, financially and otherwise. I love it out here, sports things, everything goes on here.
Speaker 1: I see everybody, how long you've been here? Three years? Do you feel a change in the last year or so because we've been coming.
Speaker 2: From My wife isn't back there, by the way, we've been coming here forever, and I have since college, and it just feels like it's becoming more conservative here. Am I under an illusion?
Speaker 4: No, clearly, Wayne Allen Rude, who why would you make me follow Wayne Allen roots? Oh my gosh, So Wayne said it. Well, you know, there are we now as Republicans have a larger voting base than Democrats for the first time in his twenty five years that he's been here, and it's wonderful and it's actually doing great stuff for Nevada. So I love that the President came through here. Obviously I was there as well, and I love that he came through and said those things. And I think there are Californians like myself. I don't know how Mark Wahlberg votes, but he's all about family and so I have a funny feeling he's he's pretty conservative in that sense, and tons of us have left California in the horrible policies escaping Gavin Newsom to get out here, and under Governor Lombardo, it's been fantastic. I fully support him winning re election in November, and I think we're the Silver States well on its way.
Speaker 1: So again, very important for me.
Speaker 2: The Second Amendment obviously, and I'm concerned that there's not a bigger push to protect our gun rights as Americans, as Americans, not as Nevadian people. Is it Nevadans, Nevadens, Nevadans. Yeah, So how do you get that change?
Speaker 4: Well, it's happening. It's happening slowly.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I sat on the board of directors for the NRA for almost ten years and I stopped now because I just can't travel as much. I'm I'm so freaking busy, which is great. But it's happening. Reciprocity is happening. It's I think it's twenty three to twenty five states now. It's happening. President Trump is taking it very seriously, and that's a big deal. And I think that we're gonna we're gonna get reciprocity. We're gonna get that concealed carry. I'm an officer, so I can I can carry, so it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 1: Do you have to wear a vest be as you're supermanitor? Are they bullets?
Speaker 4: I wear a vest? Brother, Absolutely, unless I have my special teams effects with and they don't the special effects team and they don't fall, they don't travel with me. So I wear a vest for sure.
Speaker 2: What about the securing our elections is a big It's a big question. The Trump Trump is all about it, and he seems to get sued everywhere he tries to question whether the election is secure or not.
Speaker 4: If Trump walks out of his building, he gets sued. It's crazy. He has been sued more than anybody. It's unbelievable. The amount of tds that exists out there that goes against anything President Trump does is absolutely insane for me. But the election integrity is a very simple issue. You know, you need to prove who you are to vote, otherwise it's not secure. It's pretty straightforward. It used to be that way. I remember having to be away during election season sometimes since so I would ask for an absentee ballot. That's how it should be. I think it should be a national holiday. I think we should have.
Speaker 1: Made That's a very important thing to explain.
Speaker 2: Why why regular folks need election Day to be national holiday.
Speaker 4: I think for a number of reasons, one of them being we vote on one day, we counted on one day, we got our answer. We can do that. We're the United States of America. Most of the other nations on this planet do that. But also, you know, there goes the idea that you know, oh you have to you can't work, you have you know, you have to take off of work. And it's a problem. I don't get.
Speaker 2: The end summers literally paycheck to paycheck. Most people hours off. They might not afford the next rent.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, and so they can't They do can't take off of work. But if it's a national holiday, everybody can go. I think it's also great because if it is a national holiday, then every the focus is on it a lot more and I think more people will come out and vote. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who don't vote, and I don't understand that. So I always tell people get out and vote and have your vote and your voice be heard.
Speaker 2: So important. Dean, you are a busy man. I'm reading my cheat sheet. I put my cheat sheet down. Comparison directed Holy two movies, Holy One and The Way Masters of the Usion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen years on.
Speaker 4: W that's the stuff I'm doing now. I got two movies in post. You know, it's funny because they tried to cancel me. They tried to cancel me and cancel me and cancel me for speaking up, and and they want you to be afraid to speak up. They want you to be afraid to go against the current zeitgeist or whatever that current you know, popular thing to do is. And I absolutely refuse to do that to my shore, you know, much, to my to my to my detriment. Really, if you've talked to agents and people like oh Dan Kine, that crazy white right wing guy, I am not right wing. I am not at all. I have been the same person I've always been. It's just that the left has moved so far left that their policies sound insane now. And all the people that are President Trump used to be a Democrat. With the love of Pete, I mean, he was a Democrat. So was NICKI Haley. So with so many other people who are now there in in in office, and they're not crazy right wingers. They're just common sense people. And that's where I sit. So I'm fortunately I stayed busy throughout even though they were trying to cancel me. I joined the police when there was the defund the police, uh call. I joined ICE when there was the defund the ICE, and so any other bad ideas that they have, I'll join that institution.
Speaker 1: As well tell us about Homeland.
Speaker 2: This is by the way, folks, you if you don't if you watch podcasts, you gotta watch Homeland.
Speaker 1: Wonderful podcast. You have some great access.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just looked at the list of people that you've interviewed and had some time with. Tell us about Homeland. And by the way, Proud American Studios. What a great group of guys that you guys put together for this pocket and platform.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, it's a brand new platform called Proud American Studios. And the reason behind it is so much of other than Real America's Voice and maybe a couple of other outlets. It's it's the mainstream media is feeding you all this bologney all the time. Just and it was witnessed here by by what happened at the with with Officer apl Nabi who was killed here. One person might have booed, as Wayne said earlier, that was not the story. There was so much pro law enforcement there I can't even tell you, but that becomes the story. So manipulate that you're being manipulated by the media unfortunately, and so what we're doing we're offering a counter to that. I love this country. I celebrate this country, the things that make it great. I'll point it the things that I think are wrong, and I'll talk about that. But I'm here to support our administration. I'm here to support, you know, Attorney General Blanche he hopefully he's acting still, but hopefully he'll be confirmed now. He's unbelievable guy.
Speaker 1: They got the vote.
Speaker 2: I think he got one to Lois vote to put him over there, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: That had to happen and Rakowski didn't. And you know, so there's crazy stuff that goes on, and I think we're getting some more sanity. And I love that we on the homeland we talk about the things that are wonderful about America and the things that make us the greatest country in the history of mankind.
Speaker 1: You have a big gig coming up. I think next week. Something was it.
Speaker 4: Was sitting in for you, pal. I'm seeing show.
Speaker 2: A couple of days next week. That's what we've said. You gotta have some fun, fun having fun already, so I look forward to it.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I've been looking forward to that. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: By the way, I took a I signed with Real America's Voice eighteen months ago. I have missed one show, Dean will be the first show that I have not taken my right agent's back. They're going, yeah, how come you haven't taken any more time off? But thank you for doing that. Appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I'm honored. I'm honored.
Speaker 1: I'm guys.
Speaker 2: Tell me, are we staying with the audience now or what are we doing to go to break you? Come back, guys. I'm all right, we're gonna go to break.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back and we're gonna ask answer some of the questions and comments of the great folks here right here in Las Vegas and the Bada Las Vegas folks. Dean kan Dean's gonna stay with us. Alrighty folks. There is sights and sounds Las Vegas, the bad, love, love love Las Vegas always have.
Speaker 1: I gotta try the other places.
Speaker 2: Dean will tell me where else to look around in Las Vegas, just to get a feel for the state, because it's not all about Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: I hear, is that right?
Speaker 2: Since city was at the UH the UH marriage capital of the world.
Speaker 4: I believe that might even be the divorce capital. You don't know. They might go ahead and hand I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it could be.
Speaker 2: Folks, before we start, if you're sixty four years or older, this is something you need to hear Medica. It's complicated, we all know that, but it doesn't have.
Speaker 1: To be stressful too.
Speaker 2: Chapter Chapter is the only Medicare advisor that compares every plan nationwide.
Speaker 1: On the phone with.
Speaker 2: You, they'll tell you they'll look at your doctors, they'll look at your prescriptions, your priorities, and they'll help you understand what you actually have and whether something else or something is better. And it's available, no pressure, no agenda. After one call, Jody said her experience was quote a blessing. She was blown away by how knowledgeable and honest the Chapter folks were. So, if you're already on the right plan, they'll tell you that. But if you're not, Chapter will help you switch your Medicare plan.
Speaker 1: Folks who found new plans.
Speaker 2: With Chapter get this have saved an average of eleven hundred dollars a year. So call this number. Eight for three med Help eight four three med HLP. Take twenty minutes out of your life and see for yourself. Eight for three met help. It's completely free. We know, we know you'll be glad you did that. All right, let's come back here with this Dean king here. So we're gonna line up some questions over here in the meantime team. What's on your mind? What's what's on deans to do list?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: Top on my list is long and uh and it's it's it's very long.
Speaker 1: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: I was gonna make a bad joke, but I stopped myself, so that was good.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm directing a lot of movies, writing, producing, directing, acting all the time. I won't do a series. You do a series, you're done. Your whole life is over. You do eighteen hours a day on set, and I am not interested in that. I just turned sixty. I want to hang out, you know. I want to do some other things. So I love living here. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: So I do.
Speaker 4: I'll go direct, produce and direct and act in a lot of films, but I don't go away and do a series. So I've got those two films. I've got Holy One in the can and we're just finishing that up. I wrote, produce, directed that same thing with and The Weight, so both should come out this year. And then of course. I have my podcast The Homeland on Proud American Studios, which is a lot of fun, and season thirteen of the CW's Masters of Evolution. There's probably three or four things.
Speaker 1: I'm forgetting rap Real America's Voice next week. Bye go that next week.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 1: Golden Knights or Raiders are both.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I'm a football fan first and foremost, but I I played for the Buffalo Bills. Boom yeah, yeah, all right, good, all right, good, So Buffalo. It's mixed here this one. Both AFC, AFC, you know. So they're gonna root for the Raiders. And I understand that Raiders are going to be better this year for sure. But tom Brady effect is real and it's gonna happen to.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Threw it out there, you taugh us to Tom Brady effect. How will Tom Brady make the Raiders better?
Speaker 4: Well, Tom Brady is a perfectionist, you know, and he is really dedicated to it. He's a he's a minority owner. But I'm even what they've done in the offseason, bringing in all these different players and then drafting Fernando Mendoza, who is the future. I think here a smart guy. Bringing in Kirk cousins, so he has someone to learn from.
Speaker 1: To begin with.
Speaker 2: Now, now one of our good friends, Matt, Matt Rhodes Uh is convincing me to bet the over on the Jets at five and a half.
Speaker 1: It just breaks.
Speaker 2: I just can't stand the Jets. He's making me bad. I got the over in, You're get betting over on the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would take over five and a half. Are sure they're gonna win. They're gonna win, they might even I would even take the long shot odds that the that the that the Raiders make the the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Dean King calling the Raiders in the playoffs, and when, if, and when that happens, you will give you a problem.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bet it. I mean honestly, I'll bet it. Later when we're over.
Speaker 1: Here, you ready do some question answer, let's go. I can't wait.
Speaker 7: Hi, Eric, this is Paul Dolan here from Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 7: I saw your interview on Tuesday with Marty Yusafani, director of the Iran Freedom Project, and I see all these interviews with these people from Iran who are here in the United States, and what they're saying is, yeah, all these Iranian people want freedom, ninety million people and there's like a quarter million IRGC soldiers.
Speaker 4: I don't get why the.
Speaker 7: Iranian people don't stand up for their own freedom because nobody's invading that country.
Speaker 4: They have the Eastern Mountain ranges. Nobody's pulling up to the shoreline.
Speaker 7: That's a death sentence, right, But ninety million people bum rushing a quarter million IRGC.
Speaker 2: So, like you, I started visit Seapack when when the the the conflict the first first BM members February twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Seapack was early March, and I mentioned that.
Speaker 2: I said, I believe the or the only way you're going to get true regime change in the country like Iran with fanatical Muslims running the place for fifty years, would be if the Iranian people rise up nine one million people. The numbers are nine one million Iranians, two million I r GC and associated military in Iran. I said, you're still, and everyone jumped down my throat.
Speaker 1: They said they'll get killed, they'll get slaughtered.
Speaker 2: And I hit the back off it because I didn't want to tick off the whole crowd and everything. But I stay by this, and I asked every single Iranian I would call.
Speaker 1: Them uh, call them dissidents.
Speaker 2: I think looking for change in Iran until the people stand up, and yet there's going to be death.
Speaker 1: There will be a lot of death. But until the people.
Speaker 2: If ninety one million people tell two million armed people that were done with you, maybe it's a revolution.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just lack of support. You're not You're not gonna get regime changed. But I agree with you, but no one seems to wanting to talk about that. It's a sensit of subject playing. Let's get another one here, let's get people moving here. What's the next one? Harry?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Eric Dean, thanks for what you do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: I just what's it gonna take for Republicans to start fighting like Democrats do? I get really frustrated and politics everything. You know, Democrats are in full armor, lethal weapons. Republicans show up in a pastel shirt like they're going to Aquanus club meeting. And it's like and they're perfectly happy to say, oh, you should have seen America.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 8: But you know, I feel like they fight for their lives and we're just doing a you know, Robertson's rules of Order meeting.
Speaker 1: That's a good pointing, frustrating, what can we do?
Speaker 4: I think what's gonna happen, And it's starting to happen already, is especially with the Attorney general Blanche in there. See as soon as he became acting Attorney general, things just kicked off and they were it's tough. You're coming in and you can always establishming guys in there and having to try to shake things up. They want to hold onto that power. They want to hold onto what they're doing. The Democrats will do anything to hold onto power, There's no question about it. Look what they did to President Trump when he decided to run again. It's unreal, the lawfare and the things they'll use. But I think the Republicans will follow the rules a little bit better and win it the right way. And I really think they will. But I you know, and if people are standing in the way, if you're a rhino standing in the way, replace.
Speaker 1: Him and I'll throw this at you.
Speaker 2: So there's a When Trump came onto the scene, everyone said, well, it's going to split the Conservative Party, it's going to split the Republicans. And what happened was he became the party right, So the establishment Republicans became smaller, and smaller. Same things happening on the left right now, Democrats Socialists of America.
Speaker 1: Are gaining all the energy. Their party is getting divided. So you're right.
Speaker 2: They've always circled the wagons around each other, whether they believed in each other's policies, they didn't care if they wanted to control over everything. You're seeing the same rift happening in the Democrats right now. Establishment Democrats are freaked out about DSA. We may get will break here because most polling shows that the Democrats would take the.
Speaker 1: House and the Senate this time around. Close on the Senate.
Speaker 2: But when you get the vision amongst the party, sometimes the other side slips, and so we can hope for that, even no, don't definitely.
Speaker 1: Hope for that.
Speaker 9: Hey, long time I know. See my name is Katherine and Ivanoff. A lot of people in Nevada know me as missus. Fix it and what I want to suggest for the voting day, especially in Nevada, because it doesn't matter if it's a national holiday. Our casinos work twenty four to seven New Year Christmas all the time, so especially in Nevada, and feel free to adapt it all over the country. Make it a twenty four hour voting day. This way, even if you go to work for eight hours, you still find time in the other sixteen hours to go and vote. If that's hopefully you want to go and vote, because that's nine point didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Take that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a horrible idea at all. I don't think that's impossible. But maybe we start the twenty four hours, you know, the night in the night of the voting day, so it starts at midnight and goes till midnight. That way we can get some real results and some answers. But that's not a terrible idea at all.
Speaker 1: The best part of that is your voting in person.
Speaker 4: Voting in person makes it. That's the biggest deal.
Speaker 1: And voter ID voter ID. We have another one.
Speaker 9: Great because I was going to ask you to help me promote it, but I already see you buying into it, So thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you love your outfit there, look at you. Look at that draped in the American flag, folks.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 5: Next, Hi, my name is Michelle Barnes.
Speaker 10: First of all, I wanted to say Eric, since you left Fox, you've.
Speaker 1: Left the hole there.
Speaker 10: I will say that because you were such a bright light there, so I miss you there. And Dean, thank you so much for being one of the Hollywood away getting away from the Hollywood wolfism. And you've so shown such courage, so I really applaud you for that, and thank you for now being a Las Vegan. I think that's your asset to our city.
Speaker 1: Amen for d folks.
Speaker 4: I am honored to be here in Las Vegas. I never thought I would say I lived in Las Vegas. I lived in Malibu, California, and that was supposed to be where you all want to go and be, and I don't even recognize it anymore. And I'm so much happier out here. Things are so much cleaner and nicer, and people are fantastic. People like you are fantastic. So I'm honored to be out here. And unfortunately it does take courage to stand up and speak these days. I wish that wasn't the case. You should be able to speak your mind, especially if it's common sense. Just look what they're trying to do to Sophie Cunningham right now, who said that, you know, men shouldn't compete with women in sports, and she went like this yeah, at that point is the greatest grace if I was just a little younger.
Speaker 10: Thank you for so my question to you both of you. I don't consider myself an alarmist, but I've been very concerned about the Islamification of America because Western Europe is already going down the tubes. And what I find very very alarming is what's happening in Texas. It used to be to me it was one of the reddest states, and now you see epics everywhere. It's not just Texas, I know, but Texas. It's Texas, it's in Michigan, it's in I think in idems Florida.
Speaker 2: Tampa has become a Muslim stronghold for some reason, the center of the state of Florida. You're one hundred percent right, very quickly on this. When Abdul I'll say I had won the primary and Democrat Socialist in Michigan, he said, the most American name is Abdul I was just Florida. I cannot understand how people are voting for this. Dan, you have about thirty seconds on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it is madness, but it is everywhere. You were dead right, and it is everywhere. I had Tampa. You know, we're near our Central Command in our that's a good, good place for them to be. Look, I have a home in Europe. I've had a home there for twenty plus years. I've watched it happen. I've seen it happen. It's a scary, scary thing, and we're allowing it to happen. So hopefully we're not going to continue to allow this to happen. I think under President Trump and this administration, we have the right plan in place. If we can take the midterms, look out, it will be the golden age of America and that won't be a problem.
Speaker 1: So listen, folks, we ran out of time.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick around for you a little bit after the show, so please do stay. But I want to see I can't, I can't we I gotta get to this. I want to say thank you to Get Chapter.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you to Gift Chapter. Folks.
Speaker 2: They have been fantastic sponsoring the show. Say thank you to get night Vision as well.
Speaker 1: They sponsored this event.
Speaker 2: We need to definitely at least go see our sponsors websites. Also, the Ahor and Hotel gave us this beautiful room allowed us all to come out. I want to say thank you to Real America's voice. Do let us do this week? Week we're going around the country, going to city after city talking to conservative values around the country. Our crew, great crew, Colin Harry, the folks, everyone, Trish executive ducer, my wife and the back, friends and family. And also thank you to DK who will be hosting this show next week.
Speaker 1: Got to sign and check it out. Folks, have a great day, have a great night, stay cool out there. Bet the over on the Raiders. Do it