Speaker 1: I ain't never been a good bill, Bill coins and Bill Clinton bills themselves, Billy D. Williams, Billy D.
Speaker 2: I said, I never been a good Yeah, just a straight bit.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't trying to be silly about it.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: You're trying to be a serious Bill. Hey man, you you're scared a William You're scared? Is it you're running for?
Speaker 4: Willis a racist?
Speaker 3: Money turkey stuff I can't tell me.
Speaker 2: Booty booty, booty booty rocking everywhere. There, it is, there.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 5: The podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we finally work to prove it. Don't goddamn matter what we're proven. Who cares? None of this is even This is made up, This ain't real. Yeah, this is all a fiction. That's what I like about it.
Speaker 5: Turn off the news, turn us on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I realized we don't introduce ourselves anymore. I'm Lengston, I'm David. Do we need to? I don't know.
Speaker 5: At this point they came.
Speaker 2: Some people will show up and maybe they don't know which is, which maybe they're like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that works to my benefit because you work more than me. So I'm Lengston Kermits. You see me on Everybody's Live, The Milaniy Show.
Speaker 2: Got a special, Yeah, got a.
Speaker 5: Special on Netflix, integral part of the bus down that show with Action Kutcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mahalf. This is something I've I feel I have to share and and and I'll share it with both of you right now. Jesse Lee Peterson, we're familiar with Jesse Lee Peterson. No, the gentleman that you I'm going to show you his face and you'll immediately know who he is. But this guy, you've seen him? Oh yeah, I've seen this dude. This this dude.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Jesse Peterson. He was because he looks like he's in makeup.
Speaker 2: He just popped out of nowhere. To me, I saw him at La Fitness. No, what UPA.
Speaker 5: Look at everybody?
Speaker 6: If there's different parts in La Fitnis, where did you see him in?
Speaker 2: Here's what part? Here's what's crazy. I wasn't in l A Fitness. I was walking out of a a like mall area where in La Fitness is and Jesse Lee Peterson sometimes guys. Since you place you supposed to sign up to see what he was doing. You know what I'm saying, man, it was. It was truly one of the most wild things I've ever seen in my life. You caught him out in a while. He was he had on shorts. You can see his little coon legs.
Speaker 5: He does not look like a shorts guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that cool little coon bag that he was carrying.
Speaker 1: It was to die in or no, because I can tell this die No, he was just.
Speaker 3: In a while.
Speaker 2: I mean it was, but it wasn't at its richest. You know what I mean? Like this is when he's like, that's an event, right, that's like a guy from he's sixty five for redo. No, no, so is that that's a lie.
Speaker 5: He's he's tall.
Speaker 2: He's tall.
Speaker 6: Is maybe used to be six You know, you lose an inch every year you begin to come.
Speaker 2: He was eight feet.
Speaker 5: Was that's why he decided to coon He was like he was bigg as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a feature.
Speaker 6: He thought white people that he was the white people for the reason he lasted that long.
Speaker 2: He seventy six. He's seventy six years old.
Speaker 1: According se when they get up in age, they were like I survived. I made it all the niggas that was fighting for you'll rights and here no more.
Speaker 2: He's like I did right, I can ask how I want to act? Yeah, I got a fool.
Speaker 1: People gave a microphone and say go ahead, let's see what happened. If I was used to be a smart guy and he's like, this ship ain't get me nowhere?
Speaker 2: He really, whatever he was, he did not like how that felt. He was like, I'm getting I'm getting up. This din't work.
Speaker 1: This, this ain't working, and that sucks because he's probably fighting a good fight till it wouldn't fight back no more.
Speaker 2: It's all good. No what you think?
Speaker 6: It was a leg there back there, that's that's the that's the ship.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: Was he coming in and going out?
Speaker 2: He was coming in, what's what's a good question. That's a good question. He was coming in and it was uh three is that's weird?
Speaker 1: He ain't getting no real money because he had la fitting three. Ain't getting no real money.
Speaker 2: He's getting money. And that was my real takeaway from Yeah, this is such an exposing moment for that individual. Should have interviewed his ass right, Really, there was so much in me that wanted to know more. Who says a nigga what I had my daughter and my niece with me. You can't expose him, no ship like that. I couldn't do it. You couldn't expose That's why it's weighing on me, because you could.
Speaker 1: You could have called your wife like, well, we know what time you be there now? You should have called your wife.
Speaker 2: Was like, hey, I gotta say the world come get these bad I got something important. I got something to do now.
Speaker 3: My day.
Speaker 6: I know it's my day, but I'll pay you back.
Speaker 2: I get him another.
Speaker 6: I swear to God, I need to go explore this a little bit more.
Speaker 1: This might get us a house. I'm you know, you remember Shop and Cat Williams.
Speaker 2: It's gonna break internet. You keep saying you want the front porch fixed. I think I just figured it out. Are you at that stage? You a real dad? Yeah? Man, you gotta fix ship. You had to fix that. You couldn't fix almost all of it. Make you feel I.
Speaker 1: Think sometimes if you know what, if y'all get into an argument and she lose, she's just tell you to fix some ship, and she's like, yeah, you're not a man.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is we've set up such a clear situation where she fixed this ship around the house. I don't do that. Thanks is going crazy. It's because it's both of those things at once.
Speaker 7: Yes, but also this is not a flex this is survival where I've attempted to be a man enough in front of her.
Speaker 2: I finished, she said, did she tap your shirt? It's okay? And she her dad is like a construction ass dude, and she grew up around him, and so she just knows how to do it and I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 5: Putting stuff together, yeah, she put like bookshops and stuff preferably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn yo.
Speaker 6: Don't never let her daddy see her fixed stuff.
Speaker 2: He ain't around that much.
Speaker 1: So I'm okay, okay, because if the daddy's gonna stop, he gonna like he's just gonna.
Speaker 2: Look at you. You don't get to talk to me like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I've met a girl's father and he was trying to like do the daddy thing, and I was like, nigga, you don't even be around like that.
Speaker 2: I know than you do.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you can't do this to me. She told me all about you, and I've been here longer than you.
Speaker 2: It's the craziest thing when you get to a situation where you don't just treat every dad the same, do you know what I mean? Like as a kid, you're just like, that's her dad. So I got to disrespect.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, you start to be a man, you'd be like you went around.
Speaker 2: You can't talk to me like that big dog. Not today. I don't know you. No, it's on my broken porch. I guess today. We've already been talking ship. We're so happy he's here. He's in town doing all kinds of cool ship. But you know him best from Comedy Central. You know him best from the Miss Pat Show. He is one of the funniest motherfuckers I know. I've seen you love him of them. Give it up for Vincent Bryan to everybody, this is my camera.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, I didn't see that. I got excited about something and now it's tinky. I'll take to that memory for.
Speaker 5: It was a good.
Speaker 3: That's a good.
Speaker 1: Like if you come to the crib and you ain't have cable and you cut PBS, come on, you sit in front of the TV. I was a TV kid, just tad book.
Speaker 5: You know what I remember about reading Rainbow. I didn't like they would tell you about a book and then but at the end they'd be like, but you have to go read it for yourself.
Speaker 1: I take this hated that. I would y'all rather have written like a What's thriller? Or the Fresh Prince intro?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's a good question. Is it just the Fresh Prince intro? Because I would take family matters intro? I would rather have written that real man.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: You don't know that song.
Speaker 2: I hear conditions? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, jays.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know Fresh Prince. Is that the first rapping intro.
Speaker 2: On the television? Yeah? There were, there were hip hop INTROI yeah, but that's the first Westfield he did three verses, Oh yeah, oh yeah, there's a verse someone on the plane, Yeah, that they don't play horse class.
Speaker 5: This is bad drinking juice out of the fang glass?
Speaker 2: Is this what the people in living like? This might be all right, but this is the type of place that this.
Speaker 8: Cool cat did they feel when I get yeah, I hope you're prepared.
Speaker 5: And then because Yeah, there's a part on the plane and then he gets off the plane and that's when he whistles for the cat.
Speaker 1: Okay they and when it came in, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: They skipped over how he went from Philly to ballet, but.
Speaker 5: Also his mom kicking him out because it's also I beg dan plead with the day after day she packed, sent me on my way.
Speaker 2: She gave me a kid man as well, kick it and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I see the excitement. They would rather write this song than Thriller.
Speaker 5: Damn, yeah that to me. Thriller never did that to me.
Speaker 2: I think what I want and what I dream of is living in an era where television mattered so much that you could write a whole song about a show. Bro.
Speaker 5: They used to put resources to it. They used to put real resources and music videos. Once the office came around and they were like, oh, we don't even have to do this.
Speaker 6: And they made a million dollars off of millions of dollars off of us.
Speaker 2: I just to talk to somebody. It's like they used.
Speaker 1: The warehouse in a small spit in a in a I don't know if it's trueor not, but it was like, if that's the only sens they had to use for they cleaned up.
Speaker 5: Bro, the whole show is like not cheap, but that compared to like multi cams that we grew up on, it's like not as much to you just had to have some white people be like they're just you know what it is, and it's funny. It's a funny show.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is.
Speaker 6: When art connects with it like an actual human.
Speaker 1: Like sometime we watch TV and we just watched TV, but when they break the football and they start talking to us, that's when it now translate that over to stand up.
Speaker 2: I love standard. We all do the shit.
Speaker 1: But you see that audiences are being trained now to talk back to the to the comedian because that's what they saying on social media. And it's not really that they love the crowd. It's not amazing they all saying the same thing, they all asks the same shit. But it's a conversation that the audience gets to have with the artists as to why it's like, oh I love this Now it's like, no motherfucker talk to somebody for you come to the show, so you don't got to talk to me.
Speaker 5: I've been saying that. I think in general, the audience has way too much control over art.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I think people started crowdsourcing art and I don't think any of your favorite ship Jay didn't make the blueprint because he listened to what I think. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Nothing good gets made.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't test, you can't ask, don't it's a artists never an exclamission.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 1: You make the ship, they fuck with it. They fuck if they're not going to make some more ship exactly.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's the reason why this podcast can only work when we are talking to other funny motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't be flat. I'm trying to rep you up and a yeah, and you're like.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm I'm putting up shots.
Speaker 2: But I just mean that, Like, we allowed the audience to be like I just want to socialize, and that's cool. If you want to socialize, go socialize. But what you're coming here to do is experience a show. You a flying wall, Yeah, you should just wines the magic that I'm able to spin in front of you. And instead you're like, I could also make the spider web, and it's like, no, bro, you're a fly, be a fly on the wall, and I'm not better.
Speaker 1: I just know how to do this thing said, I can't prayer. I had somebody come up to He's like, hey man, you know what you should do. You should talk to the audience for ten minutes. I was like, you know what you should do?
Speaker 6: Get the funk out of my face, and I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: You right now.
Speaker 1: It's like, because I can't pre prayer, I had some things I want to get off and you know it selfish media is link.
Speaker 2: My thoughts should be heard, but it's like ship, that's job paying.
Speaker 5: For That's what the game is though, that's the whole, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: You know, I did not come here to talk to you, and I will, but I didn't come here for that.
Speaker 5: I true, honestly, I won't if you and some ship afterwards, you might be.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna chull it up with people because you know it's the thing I understand that the reason that we don't have to go to clock in for refers. I'm always had those interactions, but you know, I want to build my fan base to where they's like they don't go by them, Like if people see Vince stables out there like they'll throw my head.
Speaker 2: Not because the kind of nigga is right. I want my people to be like this and go.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't never want you to feel so comfortable to where we can just sit and you hold.
Speaker 2: Me hostage in the conversation. And I think more and more that's becoming a complicated to find because audiences, to your point, are being fed the illusion that like we are at their service, like our entire existence the partnership. But your pleasure is the result of what I care about most. It's not what I'm like seeking the way that you think it is.
Speaker 1: Because if I stopped and talked to everybody, my entertainment to you will be about that. It is not very entertaining.
Speaker 2: Don't make me do that. That's it, And you don't want to talk to me.
Speaker 5: That's what I got. You saw what I got. You saw the best. Don't get any more entertaining than that.
Speaker 2: Put it. You don't want to notice it. I want to say, but I can't.
Speaker 5: Because that's that's why I'm aunt.
Speaker 2: Away from me. Some of these stories aren't filtered. It's just sad. It's all set up. None else that's it no no fl being said by tickets. Please come see me. We're all out on the road. Pull up and drove vincent. You came to us with a conspiracy theory, Yes, that that I wouldn't even necessarily call specifically black, right, I would say, this is a conspiracy theory that touches maybe all communities. Yes, white people probably led the charge in this, but I think everybody sort of takes it on. My mama told me the moon landing was faith.
Speaker 1: She did tell me that. Okay, she told me that, and I agree and disagree. Let's go right, okay, So check this out. The moonlanding ninety six to nine. Right, we were first, we was in the Soviet he was in a race to get to the whatever the fuck the name was was.
Speaker 2: We say we.
Speaker 1: Landed, Yeah, and we may have, and that's cool, but we ain't been back since. That's the other part that gets It's like we've done a couple of missions, but since the seventies win really been back up and forth. So it's like we spent an estimated seven billion dollars seat up there, twenty bion dollars. No, it was estimated seven big They set up spending twenty billions. JFK promised something that he couldn't even see all the way through. This motherfucker was gone by the time we have it. So but also all this stuff that was going on in the background was like, hey, bro, y'all spend the money on the wrong ship. Niggas asks for segregation. They were like, we'll go to the moon on y'all, bitch ass.
Speaker 5: And that was like I worried about the Russians and then.
Speaker 2: Across the street the threat.
Speaker 1: The most interesting part about that is we all seen hitting figures, right of course, so that movie was based they you know, they hied some bringing black women to do the math running numbers, and it makes sense to me, right because who put two or two better together than black women?
Speaker 2: That's one of their great skills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do it better than them? You know what I'm saying. So that's how they got their niggas to the moon. So black women always been saving us. Say they a't gonna give us a segregation, but we can't send all the motherfuckers up to the moon. And that was that was the motivation behind Cracking the Cold, to get them to the moon, because they were like, they're gonna send niggas up that because don' want us to be first. But if they go up there, maybe they can inhabit this moon and.
Speaker 2: Maybe we won't. The plan was to send black people to the Moon eventually, but not give them the titles, so that it just becomes a shitty place for black people and we gonna make it do. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, here's what I think, though, I do think it's them who are gonna leave. I feel like the richest people are always trying to find a way to leave, So I think if anything, they'd be trying.
Speaker 2: To make a place. It's like a bunk in their house. That is the That's.
Speaker 5: What I feel like. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 2: I've long thought about them being the ones to leave, and and the more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me, you think, So, yeah, I just think that they are very aware, Like I was reading this not too long ago that like there's a dude who spent like four months in space because they were studying like twins, And there's like this astronaut who has a twin and they're able to like detect differences in their bodies now because of how long his brother spent in space. But one of the things that they talk about is the bone deterioration, right like organ deterioration that happens from being in space. I think there's a bunch of things they can't account for that they actually don't want to have to figure out the science for, and they can just send us up there to like melt faster than we would if we were here. We were here, I think. I think when they start weighing the the the benefits versus the takeaway, you spent thirty years on a fucking flight to whatever is the next and you know what I mean, you could inhabit.
Speaker 5: I also think, who are we talking about though, because it's like you can't send all the poor black people all I'm saying, you know what I'm saying. It becomes like, if we're talking about the ultra ultra elite, who would be the people those are gonna it's gonna be a small group of people to escape.
Speaker 2: I certainly think it's it's like a last last resort that's a plan for I think their first resort is figure out a way to get up, get us up out of here, and then habit and building and construct and seeing that's the whole thing. But I don't know. Here's the verse on that we ain't looking we we've been there before. I think we the aliens.
Speaker 1: So if you look at every end of the world movie, motherfuckers worry about alien coming here and destroying the earth. Right, we came here and we destroyed that. We if the if the dinosaurs are real, we got rid of them, right, I don't know if we did that. I'm telling you, Look, this is the story we told. We got rid of the motherfucker and then niggas evolved. No, mother folks, we came here. It's like, this is the habitable planet. We can this motherfucker's a cool. So this further leads to me it's.
Speaker 5: Like we did the buffalo we got rid of and I bet bros taste better than buffalo.
Speaker 1: Damn a turn actor way you had a turkey away ten times that you know what I'm saying ten times that my.
Speaker 2: Dream it's turn off. That will go great.
Speaker 7: The daggers would be this, come on, man cometh.
Speaker 5: Also, we also do seem to be the least suited animals for this, right, we can't handle nothing else, like even even like we just can't. Yeah, I'm like it doesn't even I was reading something a long time ago where it doesn't even make sense that we're bipedal. It's like not nearly as efficient way to move, like standing up walking, Like we don't even move the most efficient way.
Speaker 2: For our bodies. Whoa, yeah, that being on our hands would actually work increase better for us. But we stood up?
Speaker 5: Know why we stood up? And then there's like a lot of other ship about like I know, young maure, they know what, but like how long it takes our young to mature, Like other animals come out and they could just walk and do ship. It's you had to care of a kid for at least six seven years before could really do anything. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like there's what babies come out right crawling. Yeah, so you might be right, And then they make him stand up there like brother, I just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, get down here on the floor is nasty what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to lift his leg if you on your fulls right, you in a squatty party, that ship coming right out.
Speaker 2: That's why they can shoot up their back. Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: I think also you're faster. I think you're faster on four than you're on two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my son is fast as fun.
Speaker 5: Come on, But we were talking about that. But when he learns it slows it down.
Speaker 2: He's walking now and and like he still prefers to crawl, and like he is way slower trying to yes, like little drunk man, you gotta wa man, come go and get down on the crawl. Just want them to crawl.
Speaker 6: But it's in public, like this can move a little fast.
Speaker 2: I don't. I actually would love for him to slow down almost always because he's just he's at a stage where everything is new, uh, and goes into the mouth. So now I don't need that strong real food where you are. Some people say they have food, but then they don't eat rocks. Don't you don't like like my boy kid, like you don't care whatever it is he getting down. This further leads to my theory.
Speaker 1: Uh, what they say black people can't swim, that's a trick that we put out there black people, right because in Atlantis is where niggas is really from under the water.
Speaker 2: Bro, Atlantis is real. Okay, let's go there. Atlantis is real.
Speaker 1: Because niggas live down there, and we say we can't swim, so we don't get the white people down there working with us.
Speaker 2: Whoa bro we can swim?
Speaker 1: We how come we can do everything else physically very well, and we say we can't swim.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make sense that we don't even have do we even have breakout athletes and swimming in the way.
Speaker 2: It's coming, it comes, but like in the way every day stop.
Speaker 5: There was only a few in golf, but the one managed to be the best, you know what I mean? Shouldn't we have that for swimming?
Speaker 1: We stayed away because we know He's like, if we reveal the truth, we're gonna show why people are for real real.
Speaker 2: Well you think there's something like because not every I don't think every black person uh knows your theory about us being from.
Speaker 3: The US.
Speaker 6: They sent out a signal every three four years.
Speaker 2: Don't get too.
Speaker 5: I remember, I think I told you about this. I remember because my mom can't swim and nobody can swim, so she was like I had to go to swimming lessons, right. I remember going to the Boys and Girls club.
Speaker 2: And we went to the pool. But I was the only kid who could be in the deep den and it was lonely.
Speaker 5: We got to the pool.
Speaker 2: You want to go home. I was.
Speaker 5: I felt bad. Everybody was in the shallow and I ran back there and then I'm the only only kid in twelve foot Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and black kids, you you didn't feel alone embarrassed, You felt alone on side for them that they couldn't take part.
Speaker 5: No, I wanted to go out fun.
Speaker 2: It was like I twelve foot one fun.
Speaker 1: In a pool that's the worst. In a pool of people, you would probably drove fast because everybody else is not paying attention.
Speaker 5: And around.
Speaker 1: I'm on the ledge right and I'm I'm like, you can't really guesstimate as a kid how far something is. And I let the ledge go and it wasn't in reaching this and some more and I'm just kicking right and and you can't swim, you know, I can't swim, but I can float a little bit.
Speaker 5: How deep is it? Because if it's twelve you can't.
Speaker 1: If it's like you can't even bounce, yeah, exactly, you can't even and bounce. So I'm if I'm like nine, I'm probably like four foot it barely breaks that.
Speaker 2: If I'm like eight or nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know you about drive when you throw their head and you just you start to take all yeah, oh yeah, you're done. So luckily someone it was like I got sandwich and bumped in between somebody and they was like, what the fuck is you doing? He was like, oh, he's almost kind of threw me onto the ledge and I was like, I was closer than I thought. I yeah, panic, yeah, yeah, you almost drowned. But then I learned how to swim at the Boys and Girls Club. That's what I thought you was gonna say. No, that's why I learned how.
Speaker 5: I had taken swimming lessons even before that. I took them like probably like first grade, so this was probably.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I them pretty the babies do the swimming this, you're doing it. My babies do swimming lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, we don't do it as quickly as some of those videos. See some of them. The videos make you believe like the second they come out, they just throw them in and then the baby instinctually has that. Yeah, that's not always the case. There are I think schools where you could take your six month old and get them very quickly to learn how to float and ship. Yeah, we don't do it that way. We're doing it the slow are you in there with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for for my son.
Speaker 2: I'm in there with them now. My daughter is old enough, she's three, and she can swim like she can act scary, but not in a not in a way that I'm like comfortable in the water. She's very comfortable in the water. Okay, Is that scary for you that you know your daughter better you already? Uh No. I hope that she becomes better than me in a multitude of ways. Yeah, I really want her to be, I like, better than whatever this is.
Speaker 1: I mean, tell people, the kids better than us, they just don't know what you Yes, small ones, like they got more access to stuff than we do at a faster rate, and they can kind of process and they seem to be nicer.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's like the goal. I want, like an actual version of like happiness as it has been defined for me, for her, do you know what I mean versus what I think is for me? Is like this constant questioning of what is joy? How do I experience it? I just want her to live in that and not in this weird like backward cynicism that I'm trapped in. That's that's the Yeah, she probably gone. I hope she doesn't I mean, she's stable, right, and that's the key that I hope so, but instability is what made me crazy.
Speaker 5: But I've seen I've seen.
Speaker 2: A lot of stable mockers go crazy and I don't know how, and that's.
Speaker 1: Due to curiosity. It's like, you know, I had I had a used to work for a really rich guy. He's like, I'm scared of my kids and I had no struggle, and I thought he was joking. He was like, I'm dead ass. It's like if they don't have it, they're gonna create it.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. It's like, oh, ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The reason I am so visioning about not doing certain things because it's like I just don't want to go back. Yeah, they are interested in what what's over there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was like, there's nothing going back there bas university. The most dangerous motherfuckers I've ever known in my life were kids from the suburbs who wanted to be in gangs.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, kids who had resources and chose to be bad, But.
Speaker 2: That'd be few by because the kids they didn't have nothing made something out of nothing. They made it look cool.
Speaker 1: So then it's like I got something, but I can't make something look cool, so I must I must go. Cool is a commodity, right, It's like it ain't word. You can't really buy nothing with it, but it is it does have value.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's like a it's such a complicated even idea, right, Like you're ad that the Hooks book we real cool, just like the idea of cool is like it's so unattainable that it drives people crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't read Bill a lot, you know what I'm saying. I like Bill.
Speaker 1: I prefer Tony even though they have a similar discourse. But it's like, I don't know, I just Tony just remind me of you, Like come sit on my lapt That's what.
Speaker 2: I feels like. I don't know why you're more fiction than you are, Yeah, because you to break you.
Speaker 1: I think you work your brain a little bit more with imagination and you anger yourself with real stuff.
Speaker 5: I will say some of bell Hook's ship read like All About Love is like a difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah put it down? Yet put it down? Yeah you really can't.
Speaker 1: Like just you take the lesson and then you got to digest it. That's not even something you read straight through and say all read it.
Speaker 2: It's not that kind of book. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you're not that kind of reading, it's like you need a notebook with this, you need to possibly a partner. I would I would even encourage. It's like read it before and then also read it with a partner, because.
Speaker 5: Then I never thought about reading it because I've read it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because you your your definition of what it is before with this and love changes with every person because the definition got a change because everybody can't be loved the same. You can get to get the core stuff, but it's like, oh, you gotta love this person so much differently than the other person. So it's like that's a good book to be like, hey, let's check in a little bit.
Speaker 2: I really uh, I really struggle with nonfiction because of that reason of like not being able to create some of like the story from it, right, And I think that that would like doing it with the partner does feel like you get to be like I read a thing, now let's be mad about it, or let's be passionate about.
Speaker 1: This and you it may it may anger you, but this thing is like it unlocks on her. She's like, oh no, no, you ain't gona be angry.
Speaker 2: Look check this out.
Speaker 1: This is how you can This could be a super powl. Now you're like, damn okay, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, alright, bet.
Speaker 2: I think you just saved my marriage. Man, that's cool. Yeah, one step at a time. You just got engaged. What was the ask? Ask you? What was the like? Right, I knew.
Speaker 5: We're just weird in the same way it works. There was no weird part of myself that I felt like I had to hide. So you feel yeah, yeah, in a in a and accepted, not just seen, but like fully accepted. And then at that point I'm like, I don't think it gets better than that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's a good bass.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yes, it was like it was like the first time with somebody where I was like I could see this going, like because you know, you've had I've had other people, and you had other people that you thought and then when you took some time away from it, you're like, oh, that wasn't really me being my full self, me showing up in a real way.
Speaker 2: What kind of stuff?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Much?
Speaker 1: How many times you was lying because your mind told you so? Be Like, man, I want this to work so bad, I'm willing to transform and then like.
Speaker 5: Flags and shit like that, but this was like it wasn't like that. And it was also the ease of it. The ease of it, like it's hard, but it's like easy to be hard. Within this, it's like it's like working on something that you love, where it's like, Okay, it's difficult to do this work every day, but I love it, so it's like ease. It's like it doesn't work, it's it's fun to go to the grocery store. And then it's like, yeah, that all that kind of stuff together was like, oh, okay, yeah, this is a smart idea.
Speaker 2: What was the click? Like is it? I think there's this weird thing where, for for marriage, you're often told about like finding a partner, right, and the partner is always like somebody who empowers the best of who you are, and you empower the best of them, or they fill in the gaps of what you're incapable of. And I think what I found is that it's a partnership in terms of both empowering me at my best but also seeing my flaws as still workable assets for what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Bro, you know that's for real, because yeah, that's for real.
Speaker 2: Man, Like I think partnership doesn't always mean that ship is rocking perfectly. It just means that you have somebody who's like eager to get under the boat and figure out what the fuck we can do about. That's just him.
Speaker 1: That's just him, and not in a judge you way. It's like, you know, somebody else can see be like girl does not.
Speaker 5: It's just him, Yeah, because thinking that bad stuff is what's going to kill it. No, Like like I used to feel that way. I'd be like, man, there's part.
Speaker 2: Of me that like it's perfection Yeah, exactly that, which is a huge thing. I spent a lot of time.
Speaker 5: Part of therapy for me is like learning about perfectionism, understanding how it's linked to like lower self esteem.
Speaker 2: Yeah I said this, and not trying to rock the boat. And I have to, like for me to be in this room, I have to be pristine.
Speaker 1: I have to be hyper vision about who I am and you always aware and then you still have to be and then the motherfuckers pull you out of the word it's like, hey man, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah, And even that idea of me, I have to have value. I have to be perfect anything short of that is me diminishing my value when it's like that's my perfect I'm constantly questioning if anything I'm doing is that enough, valuable, enough to make up for everything else that I'm doing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, way. I found a person who not only is like comfortable with what I'm putting out, but also has the ability to like reassure and be like, we're good. Were you cool? You're doing good, I'm doing good. We appreciate each other, is what.
Speaker 5: I really think about it. It's that like I was living a life so anxious and I wasn't acknowledging it, and this person allows me to acknowledge it and takes it and it's like, oh, it's okay, you're just anxious, when before it's like, maybe I'm just kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know she talks to the little boy. Yeah, yeah, the little boys.
Speaker 6: You speak to the child, y'all speak to the kids each other.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. I'm like, how the funk you doing this? Vince leaned in on us and listening. Do you think he's doing some ship man back to the moon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Back to the morning? Take a break? Yeah, what are you taking a break? Let this cool. You're trying to check us. This has been great. We're gonna be back with more Offens and Brian Moore.
Speaker 3: My mama told me, yeah, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Who'll say what blood?
Speaker 3: Oh crap?
Speaker 5: Just like that, we're back Brown. Thank you, mister Brown for your hours of endless entertainment you've given you.
Speaker 2: You've done a lot for Brown and.
Speaker 1: Always back to the moon. Yeah, this ain't about the moon, but this is about Mae Jimson. She's still alive, right, you know it is May Jimson.
Speaker 2: Yeah she was. That's the finest.
Speaker 1: Astrot ever saying, man, if you're interested, I would like to take you to space sometime.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous. That's the shootiest shoutout. I was really good. She don't give her props, but.
Speaker 1: She was a bad It's a picture she floating the space station and everybody else got on the same uniforms. But black women do it a certain way. You'd be like, damn you got and I don't think they able to sit there.
Speaker 2: I wanted did she ever get to go to space?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Google that right quick.
Speaker 5: Let's figure out that picture too.
Speaker 2: Got a little shot ain't going on? You can see a foul. You gorgeous. You should be an astronaut. You shouldn't have to work, man.
Speaker 5: I love that you feel like our platform might be the one to get to her.
Speaker 2: It's you're talking about. It's got to be that one that you're uh, that floating.
Speaker 1: One under, because if she didn't go to space, I know why she wasn't there trying to say, hey, we'te too much mone.
Speaker 2: Grounds you were prost. Hey we are about it and as slow here may and uh when somebody else gonna have to get off because I ain't leave. Damn. We knew it was a twelve cruit that she got that I got to lift this as take up another spot. May I love you, you love I love Jimson. That's very beautiful.
Speaker 10: I like that.
Speaker 2: To to the the question of whether or not the moon landing was fake, the actual conspiracy theory does have an origin, which I didn't know. Like, I thought that that was just some ship that people started saying as soon as it was happening. But apparently that's not a crazy premise, so they think that's who shot it. But the actual.
Speaker 6: Conspiracy theory credit for it.
Speaker 2: No, but he keeps working. Hey, you know what because he probably has. He ain't had noo stinkers either. I don't think I can't think of a bad he ain't got no stinkers, So yeah, he probably did shoot it a fuck. So the original premise of the moonlanding being fake came from a guy named Bill Kasing, and Casing wrote and published this pamphlet called We Never Went to the Moon America's thirty Billion dollars Swindle, And it essentially was this pamphlet that he was handing out on the street circulating that eventually caught fire. People like Rogan, Sean Dawson, all these other people eventually are now repeating back this thing that started from a crazy mouthfucker with a pamphlet.
Speaker 6: But it's fifty fifty bro. We might have landed, we might have not held it.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. If you proved that we didn't, and if you proved that we did it don't help you nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've I've heard the idea that people think we did land we didn't film it, like the quality of technology or whatever, so it's not up to park. So we were like, we need people to know that we did it. And for that reason, they got to.
Speaker 2: Say that's always been my feeling on it. I don't think that there's as much reason for them to lie about going to the moon. I think there's Yeah, what do you give from that? I don't know what you gain other than winning the space race, which they already did by ten times by doing the rockets, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like all Russia got was Sputnik, right, they got.
Speaker 2: A dog up there, and then they were like we're cool, yeah, and instead we were like, no, people, there's too much. It's a waste.
Speaker 1: It's a waste of money. Unless they was, but again, you ain't got clean money from Nigga. Yeah, yeah, the government, y'all gotta clean no money.
Speaker 2: So it was like, what do we spend? Where is this money really going? I think that's the biggest covers that.
Speaker 1: If that's where you find everything in the numbers, If you see where the money is and what's spent on what, Okay, we can justify.
Speaker 2: But if otherwise, like what was y'all really building? And I think I think that's to your earlier points about why we don't keep going back. It's they just counted the money and they were like, oh, bro, we're not getting anything from a motherfucking thing. It's a big ass rock. It's a big rock. We're good.
Speaker 1: What if crack came from the moon. Having in seventy we got sucked up in eighties. What if crack came from the moment.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I like that idea, But we know how they make crack. Mmm, moon rocks. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. No, it's the whole point of crack is that the process.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows. It's moon rocks, the key ingredy.
Speaker 5: It's cocaine, and it's making soda and it's hot water.
Speaker 1: Make this out, check up to fuck you up. The Pyramids were first, We're worth first, not Egypt. Where in South America?
Speaker 2: Cokay come from? Uh oh wait you know, walk with me?
Speaker 3: Walk with me?
Speaker 2: They had pyramids, and then the mind was all in South America.
Speaker 5: Right, are you talking about tea and ship like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, I didn't even know them niggas, but all that ship. Right, So the moon the aliens come from Spie. They said they sprinkled that ship down there.
Speaker 2: They said, what's this?
Speaker 1: Just put on your guns, just put it. There's a man component and crack. So either way you want to do it.
Speaker 2: Crack come from the moon the way you want to do it. You want to do this crack come from the moment, comes from the moon. Where come from the moon? What about the plan? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They brought plenty down, They.
Speaker 5: Brought pyramids, they brought coca leaf. They said, do what you will, knowing that someday it.
Speaker 6: Was going to get whatever care that people be getting high m.
Speaker 5: I can't dispute that with me.
Speaker 2: You were scared to walk with him?
Speaker 10: I was?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I went with them all the time.
Speaker 1: But I'm serious because it hit us whole like a video CRR media destruct community.
Speaker 2: Walk with me, walk with him? So casing is interesting because he actually worked on the US space program. To you was always a job. Between nineteen fifty six and nineteen sixty three, he worked for a company called rocket Dine that helped build the Saturn five rockets. He published that uh this pamphlet despite the four hundred thousand documented employees who helped to make the moon landing reel, as well as a three hundred and eighty two kilogram of moon rock collected across six missions, cooperation from Russia, Japan, and China, who saw the tracks in the dust. He's saying, this is all fake. Pamphlet will prove to you otherwise. They are measuring it in kilos. They are measuring KOs much like man, walk with me and not away from me. I'm gonna go make me some pamphlets. Crack, crack came from the moon. From the moon, baby, brother, spread the good words. Crack came from the moon.
Speaker 6: Look up in the sky in the same color.
Speaker 2: What you're smoking right now is your future. Brother. That's where you're gonna go in your ass after that crack.
Speaker 1: That's where you feel like you forna be. That's why nigga keep getting hided. I'm going to them being spend a quick twenty you can get up.
Speaker 5: There twenty from me?
Speaker 3: What this is?
Speaker 2: All these also come from the I wouldn't like this. She come from the moon.
Speaker 5: That's an ancient civilization gave us that that is true. This this this color doesn't exist on Earth.
Speaker 2: It doesn't, it shouldn't.
Speaker 5: That's a special body heat.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be vulnerable and say that I ate some of those last week, and my fingers were blue for uh co in no crowd, no talking. An embarrassing amount of time in a way that felt like, hey man, this isn't reasonable as an adult. What's that shorty they be walking around with Rick Ohons.
Speaker 1: I think it's his wife. She got the colored fingers. You know what I'm talking about, short lady. I think it's just a girl. Rick Ohn's wife. She got her fingers dyed of black. That's that's how you was looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah those are You can't that's why the bags are so small.
Speaker 1: It was like I had fun with Voldemort, but it ain't too bad because we used to watch as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we just powder. You know what I'm saying. We had sugar.
Speaker 6: You just ate the powder by something sugar. Well you went crazy.
Speaker 1: You're a bad motherfucker. Not putting no sugar with that is insane. Actually, yeah, I was cold.
Speaker 2: We had we put a little sugar. We couldn't just do sour. Life is already. We ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 5: If you just do it sugar, why not just make the juice?
Speaker 1: No, well that's what I'm saying. We make our own candy. So y'all lost a whole other shit. I just want sou Yeah, I feel something that's really I got hooked that dope.
Speaker 2: Really, I ain't gonna be clean the sugar. I'm never gonna stop. You're not gonna stop. Everything break down the sugar. Yeah, we all wired like that. You committed to sugar, we all are.
Speaker 6: Everything breaks into sugar, Everything breaks down of the sugar.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: You can't leave it alone. So that's why we put more sugar on top of It's like, what are you doing? It's already gonna do that.
Speaker 2: That's why I get bad when people eat too much sweet. It's wild when you talk to people and they're like, what's You're like, what's your favorite seal of? Like honey nut cheerios, and I put more sugar.
Speaker 1: In it, and it's like, now that's a wild mother crazy plain cheerios with the sugar. I understand, but honey nut.
Speaker 2: They ain't need the job for it.
Speaker 5: Plane needs it plain because plain is nasty, really clean cheerios can I you're vulnerable.
Speaker 2: You get younger enough, it get good. Go ahead, it's kind of my favorite. And what age did you decide it? Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait before you leave, you gotta let them know what age did you decide this?
Speaker 5: It better start with a three?
Speaker 2: No, man, we gotta get a come on, man, that was I think. I think pretty like early on, I was like, hey, this house, were you not okay?
Speaker 5: Okay? Were you not allowed to have real cereal?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I was allowed to have whatever I wanted. And that was the one. Did you spend a lot of time at your grandparents house?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: But I was alone for a long time. I'm that okay, much older than my siblings. Okay, but the next in line is ten years older younger than I am. Same, and and then it goes at least eleven twelve and then twenty three years younger than I am. So like, it's a it's my mama. You would think it would only be No, had me at twenty, have my sister at forty three.
Speaker 6: Since we've been vulnerable. Yeah, raisor brain.
Speaker 5: It's your favorite, like nine okay, but those those those raisins are so sugar, a little sugar, but.
Speaker 2: But it is an up or so blank it's that's a grown up ass. That's a cereal. I spent a lot of time around my grandma. That's why you know what I'm saying that the honey, nothing, that's just a nut cheerio. Ain't honey? You just eat a nut cheero I was, that's crazy for you to do the what you're saying. I used to think about it. I don't even want you to do that.
Speaker 5: Honey.
Speaker 2: Now let's come with the honey. I'm not trying to come with the plain. Yeah, I was. It's just brain. It's just blains, cereals.
Speaker 5: It's just not it's not nut cheerios and then honey nuts cherio.
Speaker 2: Mean by soul showing me doing you you putting it in cheerio, you said I love to it. You're sucking up. We gotta get you a sub box man.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: By you said hello to it, you're fucking up.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here's a list of arguments about why people say the moon landing was fake. Uh. There are no stars visible in the pictures of the moon landing where you was looking at apparently in the in the background, in that big, old, vast black there is no They took a picture of time. That's come on, cause you thought you knew something. Okay, the flag waves on the moon despite there being no atmosphere. That's what I've heard that the flag is like clearly rippling, even.
Speaker 1: Though the flag can't be a wavy motherfucker. You know what I'm saying they don't like wavy people.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: The waves.
Speaker 6: Mockers get the most hate flags included.
Speaker 5: Man the Way, Max B seventy five days.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, that nigga a home for so long. I don't even think he got no help. I'm coming home, So when is soon?
Speaker 5: Seventy They just said seventy five.
Speaker 2: I'm not even mad.
Speaker 6: It makes me because niggas in jail.
Speaker 2: You asked me to come. I'll be home soon.
Speaker 6: Nigga, let me know so I can prepare you won't pick you up.
Speaker 2: But I think he was there for that too, though. I think if you're in jail, you have to be like I'm gonna be. I think you have to be able to turn ten years into soon. Hey brother, I need you to give reality.
Speaker 1: That's because you be lying and meandering and doing bullshit in the world, and you go in there start lying and bushing to yourself.
Speaker 5: I gotta know which iPhone are prepare to have for you, because you might not be ready for a sixteen. No, you you're already.
Speaker 2: You can't jump on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you went in with sidekicks. You can't just come out with you.
Speaker 2: I gotta go on e bay and find it. Three, and we're gonna work your way up. And my brother bullshit, my brother FaceTime fucked him up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, FaceTime, my brother been out of jail for at this point by the time he finished half his life, by the time he finished this sentence, he's gonna be going but his life.
Speaker 2: So one year he came out FaceTime, He's like, man, what the funk?
Speaker 1: I can like video call and talked to my son and my phone like yes, nigga, and this niggas like blown away. And it sucked me because, like, Nigga, U should be used to talking to your son to a glass screen.
Speaker 2: Like if anybody nigga used to know this. This is ancient technology.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, reconnect And I was like, because that's that's what you're doing, y'all.
Speaker 2: Reconnected. You've been going sometimes that's gonna buffer a little bit. Touched the screen holding his hand down. Yes, A, just punching his phone. Damn the uh the shadow Oh, there is no blast crater under the landing module, meaning like when you touched down the round is still flat underneath them. There's no blast craters. AI. Okay, of course, Uh. The shadows fall incorrectly in the pictures. Uh, NASA was poorly managed and largely incompetent and then suddenly able to launch flawless flights with perfectramentations. Yeah. That that NASA, And this is worth noting, NASA before the Space Race happens, is actively recruiting Nazi scientists to be able the functional stuff that we ended up doing. Okay, this is a different tangent.
Speaker 5: Yea, it really feels like the high level Matzi's kind of got away with it. No, he just got jobs or they went to Argentina or whatever.
Speaker 2: You be honest, I think they really proved themselves to be essential workers in a way that the world wasn't ready to like just throw away. We should get into the root of how they got to because they terrible, Yeah, terrible. Nobody stifocating for their character.
Speaker 1: But one of the institutions that talked there the way they think if they always being like used, I mean, you wonder.
Speaker 6: Evils connected to intelligence?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah somehow.
Speaker 6: So you know, I try to remain dumb as best as possible.
Speaker 5: I think I think I'm doing my best every day.
Speaker 6: I think in the morning, I don't know, motherfucker. That's why I'm happy. Kids always mild, they stupid as.
Speaker 2: I think there's like this thing past morality that is like detachment from human beings. So we talked about before, were like, I think that the scientists the people that are able to reach the level of like vile ship that happened in you know, World War Two and like the Nazi and a lot of the ship that frankly continues to happen now even with fucking Palestine and things that we're seeing out in the world, is like, oh, you're not even a person to me, Like, I think they are able to hit a switch beyond like good and bad and see beyond humanity in a bad way. You just don't exist. I'm willing to make whatever to see if I can make it as people, and I think that we have that with every yeah, and we have it in every government, we have it in every like sort of superpower. It just so happened that the Nazis collected the all stars of that show and they call it evolution.
Speaker 1: It's really not like the further we go, we're getting close to something like a this thing was this It worried about food, shut the water, and then we started to evolve and started to worry about other things that ain't got shit to do with us.
Speaker 2: So the further we evolve, the more evil we would come. That's what I think.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't give a fuck about space.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I hear my.
Speaker 6: Limit about shit, I really give a fuck about. And that's how I know I'm getting a little.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I don't, man, I don't give a good God damn, because I can't. I really it's not interesting to me.
Speaker 5: And I mean, I'm not saying everybody should be like, you know, that's just but that is how I feel about it. Like we're running out of water here. Yeah, I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: And I also don't think the other I don't think ocean should be named differently. It's always just one big No.
Speaker 2: I don't call it Atlantic Pacific. It's the same ship that they got different it's just one. Yeah, that's just all Poseidon Bro put on the map. That's that's some ship you made up to make test questions.
Speaker 5: No, it is all continuations of the same water, right, because it's mostly water, so it's like it is all the same ship moving around.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no problem with the lake being named something different.
Speaker 1: It's containing that little area, but this one one thing that's not it's not separate for real.
Speaker 2: It does make it.
Speaker 5: It does take away from the power of the ocean when you make it multiple different bodies of water.
Speaker 2: I don't I will say, I don't like having to distinguish on the map what is the difference between one ocean versus another? Like the Atlantic? If you play what is no key? I know where the cursive is, that's where the Atlantic is, right. But if you get you know, yay high or yay low on the map, is that Atlantic or is that You ain't gonna have me doing it. That's Arctic what we got here, And that's where I go, Hey, don't do that water. Yeah yeah, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 5: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Get rid of it. One of the other things that is worth talking about before we take a break is that this theory of the Moon landing being faked sort of makes a modern re emergence via this Fox News documentary called Conspiracy Theory, Did We Land on the Moon? Which was hosted by one of the less famous X Files actors. Now, one of the bigger lies that was told in this documentary, and remember it's Fox News that is producing this thing, is that twenty percent of Americans believe that the moon landing was faked, when more legitimate polls put the percentage closer to four to five people. Now, yeah, that makes that does make sense to me. But because of the era of propaganda that we live in, you can make a documentary falsify fucking statistics, and you can push people who may have been on the fringes of what that is or like on the edge of what might lead them there, and go twenty percent. I'm not as crazy as I thought I was. I do believe, And.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because is an amount you probably don't really need to pay attention to. No extreme outliers.
Speaker 6: The phone from yeah believing it's not a fact.
Speaker 5: There, I gotta see, let me get it, let me get the green past the lightning bolt, and then I want to go do what I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Now now I got a whole day ahead of me. Yeah, the other way this could go wrong at any moment. Yeah, I think what were what it becomes is sort of like the it becomes a victim of sort of this age of information and and sharing, sort of like media in media without accountability and so it becomes this thing where you can just say twenty percent of people. Man, we got cut back on them channels. Man, there's too many. I agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a cheese grading because now the streaming channels have more more channels within them.
Speaker 2: I clicked on Disney to watch The Incredibles the other day. It's like eight other things in that. And how many times were we gonna talk about this? Man the other time?
Speaker 5: Wasn't all the time, wasn't even on camera? Man, they don't even know that that happened. Oh yeah, it was camera.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it three times a day. It's a good movie, man, And it's a good movie.
Speaker 5: Man, it's a new movie.
Speaker 2: My friend, miss incredible. Thinkes hell to discussing.
Speaker 1: They knew they were doing animates, knew they was doing they had they got something for everybody.
Speaker 2: When Daddy Drift, he's gonna see that. It's incredible. The last thing I'll tell you is that, uh, and this is something I saw, is that there is actually a video of a man confronting buzz Aldron outside of a hotel about us punch. He says to swear on a bible that he or rather he's asking buzz Aldron to swear on a bible that he walked on the moon, calling him a coward and a liar and a fake, which eventually leads to buzz Aldrin punching put on your.
Speaker 3: Ready.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't believe a god, but you put that on your mom. Everybody believe in them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do think there's a lot of astronauts who kind of go crazy because you when you see apparently it's like a thing, right, It's like if you go and you can look down at the earth, you realize that it's just this thing.
Speaker 2: It fus with your whole That's what Gail King said.
Speaker 3: But it's like a lot of.
Speaker 6: Man up that you tried out first.
Speaker 2: That's how rich you is. You said, I don't want you Katie.
Speaker 5: The rest of them.
Speaker 2: Let me see what you like. But they do.
Speaker 5: They like divorce their watching. It's like an astro because I don't think having that perspective is like probably really scary.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to be up there. Yeah, that's so I don't care about it. You're not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Get in this sitting and you start changing your perspective to outside of normal, which is not a bad thing.
Speaker 5: What folks aren't supposed to be in the sun?
Speaker 2: Let alone game get that close to it?
Speaker 6: Come on, that's yeah, yeah, allergic to the sun and want to play with food.
Speaker 3: Food.
Speaker 2: Last niggas was wrong, child son. I ain't never liked y'all. That's why y'all came and got us blocking.
Speaker 8: Murray like, Mali, stand in front of me, Malik, I don't pick that ship. Hold on, I'm a crouch down, stand in front of it.
Speaker 2: Malik Man wanted to play the all right, we need to take one more break. Oh yeah, let's take a break. We'll be back with more events more.
Speaker 11: My mama told me, because I look good, you will smell good. I feel good, and you sing good and Nick love good.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: Jash Brown clip well, he was fresh off line.
Speaker 5: He was going crazy.
Speaker 9: Man, boy, was the highest he's ever been. Went crazy, wasn't he in Hawaii?
Speaker 2: He was like, who was an interviewer? Kady no one? Katy car was just an older white hands boy.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: It's such a and I look good.
Speaker 5: And she thought she was yes handy and you.
Speaker 10: Job.
Speaker 5: She did a great change.
Speaker 2: Trying to get it back on the track. Sometimes you gotta let go.
Speaker 5: Because how do you handle that? James Brown?
Speaker 2: James how did this the height of his power? Living in on Marrick, That's how? But all his masters.
Speaker 5: He had a bunch of money too, right, he had a bunch of like cash Bury on his estate.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I think James Brown had all the things. Yeah, everything that's true. Different. I believe that. I think he truly lived life in in every way that you can live. Did y'all say that James Brown? Bobbie? I never liked it was good? It was good.
Speaker 5: The only part I didn't like about that movie. I don't like it because I love music biopics. I don't like it when they say the name of the hit song in casual conversation, like because you remember he was like sometimes mister bird, you got to get that down to get on up, And I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like when they put the movie title in that movie sometimes, but that's.
Speaker 3: How he did it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it is, but it's inexplainable. That's also Little Richard is a very interesting guy to be too.
Speaker 2: Though they all live. It makes me sad a little more because he went out of here pretending not to be gay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's like it feels like he had something in himself that he really did dig.
Speaker 2: That's what he he didn't want to he doesn't want to tell them about about. But six booty is that what the original lyrics were? Yes, clean it up. I think I watched the doc HB.
Speaker 6: I was like, man, this nigga is a genius.
Speaker 2: I will say that explains more why they were like, well we can't let little Richard have rock and roll?
Speaker 1: Was that the white girls the reason why they didn't want them on stage like they's like because they the white girls are gonna want them because they giraty to move on him.
Speaker 2: Was like, that ain't what he wanted. Yeah, but his claim is that he invented it rock and roll. Oh yeah, and they can't give him them keys if he was. His best song was tooty fruity.
Speaker 6: Chuck Berry, Yeah, Chuck Berry. He used to ship on people.
Speaker 2: Chuck Berry put cameras in in bathrooms so that he could look up women's fucking buttholes was legends. They gotta Yeah, so they got a guy. Uh it's called Blueberry Hill.
Speaker 1: He got a whole like I think Chuck used to do nights there so he got a whole like little restaurant performance venue after me like this. In the deal work, it was like amazing musician, Terry human.
Speaker 2: Bad man, Batman, bad man. Interesting people.
Speaker 1: They live life differently, like it was harder to live there, but they seem like they live more life than most people.
Speaker 2: But dog, imagine how crazy you have to be to put a fucking camera in a free bathroom and then afterwards write a song about Rudolph like I don't.
Speaker 4: Watched.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm about to think about saying and I can't be around on nigga like that. Get around when you heard Pis hit the ground, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You a freak.
Speaker 2: This man was a nutcase.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're have no control.
Speaker 2: Nah, he was he was living, he was living man. All right, let's do a voicemail. There we go. Let's see what's that big dogs.
Speaker 10: I'm not drunk, but I am taking an extended punch break in the Panda Express parking lot.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: My conspiracy is that women with hard wigs often with soft lives. I've heard this many times and I can attest.
Speaker 2: Hard wigs make soft wide soft lives. Soft lives. Women with hard wigs live soft lives is what she's saying. Okay, that that base. It seems as if she's suggesting that that they was this more to it. Yeah, there's more that women.
Speaker 10: With stiff wigs and weed that look very wiggish track men with a lot of money. And I can think of several people in my personal life who have gone on the trajectory of hard wigs to a very soft life. According to Instagram, they are living a very wealthy life. And it's not exclusively bely that they're with white men, but more often than not. I can also speak from personal brilliant that one time I wore a wig for the very first time in my early twenties. So it was looking rough, but that night I had a lot of white men with unknown financial statusies, I will admit, but I got a lot of attention from white.
Speaker 11: Men that night.
Speaker 10: Why is it that hardwood attract a soft life flash a certain type of man. It's Confusedly that would make sense. I think you should be with a baddy of the bust down came down to her in pools, But that's that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you come over with a hard week, you're gonna have a hard life.
Speaker 5: That's kind of what I had thought. I never heard this though, have you heard this before?
Speaker 1: I can see it in real time too, because if you got bad wig bad, we've crunchy, we've hard. This attract It attracts white guys, is like, oh that she doesn't love herself and.
Speaker 2: All you think they can spot the self hatred in it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was thinking, we don't get white people, white white man enough credit. Thanks more people because they're they're predige, right, and you got to stop. And it's like he's not trying that with a woman who keep up to her. I got time, but just thowt We're gonna give about how she looks. The self love ain't there.
Speaker 5: I was thinking that he saw that maybe she's not as as like adapted to the group, Like he sees this as an outlier in that way that's easier.
Speaker 2: So like it's a slow gazelle.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, where he's like yeah, yeah, yeah, in that way I can kind of take it in and control also to assimilate it, because yeah, she'll probably come over here easy.
Speaker 2: I've always seen it that way of like she will be more adaptable to whatever I need her to be a part of, whereas like somebody who's blended there. We very nicely. I assume ain't gonna play with me, and if you adapt to my life, I will make you as easier. That's where so she's not wrong. When you wake up in the morning, I would like you to be ready faster, and a hard wig goes on fast, right, you know what I'm saying, Like one of the Lego tops picture taking the mound, I mean three my sisters.
Speaker 1: But also they could be playing a long game because a lot of times when you're her done and they want to touch it, So she might be tricks.
Speaker 2: She like, I get a man, I don't get him to touch my her. Yeah, Sampson door, Okay, the power was in. Yeah, I do think I I think I certainly can track it in my own life of women with crunchy wigs who have found themselves with wealthy partners. And I will say, in almost all cases, it is a white.
Speaker 6: Flipped that flip that niggas with chrispy crunchy cuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unkept black people are favorite by the others.
Speaker 2: Hairline theory. Yeah, we've talked about it a bunch on this podcast.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't even really start getting lineups till after the presidency. Really he would get this ship sea cups, he would do this. I'm cool he didn't with this, but no, it ain't. No, ain't listen to me.
Speaker 1: This is I really don't think we should be doing this to preserve it. I look at white dude's hairlines sometime, like he don't get a cut like we do. W ain't constantly taking a raisor to our hair or they ain't. So he like, I'm preserving right, and I just do the sea cups. I get the shape on my face. But you and this to be fine, right, which is cool, But now if I'm gonna be president, you got to touch all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's had enough. Now it's like if I lose it or not, you know, you can cut this ship. And I'm saying that like he was so sort of influential in his moment that he was able to do this, But I think the niggas that were before him weren't even able to do it. Even do that, you had to be Frederick Douglass. You had to slick that thing. Yeah, you just yeah, slick it back. How a cock don't change it once, you know what I mean? Like you couldn't afford for it to be any different than it was the day before. I was to say, what what what.
Speaker 1: Kind of cut did Martin did? I want to know what kind of cut Malcolm? Malcolm ship used to be short. Yeah, he had a fade with the joint on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he had he had a conk for it, like that's you see those he did. Like when he went to jail, his ship was.
Speaker 2: Waved out, Yeah, because he had red hair, even Martin. Look, Martin did decide. He just tapered it out. We go forward. They went back, Yeah, he went back. He was like, I'm not about to deal with the hairline with y'all because y'all gonna have to fool if I'm too precise about it. Yeah, I don't think. I think that's why Jesson they may win. It was nothing else, sure, Jesse, you had a perfect campaign. Otherwise you ain't doing nothing wrong. It was just the hairline. Otherwise you right, Al Sharpton, you still got a chance, baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's hey, we got Al Sharpton for a lot longer.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He's in the gym aday. Somebody called his name to.
Speaker 3: Over with.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the gym photos them back ourselves? That's not the worst part. Look at the socks, one of them droopy, little nigga.
Speaker 2: He got little legs. And I didn't want to know that about if he can't stand up for myself, I did not want to know that he has. I don't want to know any man, how small leggs to me. To me, the miracle of Al Sharpton is that somehow no one in his life has told him he's making a mistake.
Speaker 5: Somebody has to have told him.
Speaker 2: I don't don't the way that he's posting these vide I posted all the time, almost weekly he posts a picture of him drinking a green juice in the car and it's just him pressing his lips hard against the green jew and then it says, I drink green juice. It nobody's helping him, bro, And that's that's so cool to ask, what has ever done nothing? He's a CIA employment right, He's done absolutely nothing, and he's flexing when.
Speaker 1: I see him or Benjamin Crump show up, somebody, somebody ain't get no justice. You see what them niggas run, Get the fuck away from my family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because what are you doing over you know?
Speaker 3: Ya know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, Ben Crump, I think he graduate law school, but the nigga talked like he can't read.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a dangerous that's a dangerous person.
Speaker 2: Now it's a nasty motherfucker. And you you you you only come with fire club.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. When fires round, that's what we show.
Speaker 2: You got a funnel up. And then it's like the families keep hired this nigga. I'm like, what we doing, y'all ain't thinking? You though we didn't think this was gonna happen, were not thinking? I think, I think, and it's again the danger of like media and television. I think he can bring them cameras, and I think in our minds it's like, well, cameras means information means spreading the word this way. I think there's an idea of if you're able to see it, it will help. And I think that that's maybe a false idea. I don't think that people people people think if they can just see the truth that it will like but that's not even our No, it used to be. I think, yeah, because people could deny anything, if people will argue anything. Now it's like, come on, yeah, this is a humanity, baby, we you know we're gonna do what we're gonna be today. Yeah. Goddamn well this got nasty right at the end. Always does, Yeah, but it was fun Otherwise, this is great, Vince. You want to tell the people where they can find you. What cool shit you got?
Speaker 3: Instagram?
Speaker 6: Twitter, V Bryant nine, V b r y A and t TikTok.
Speaker 2: We all know TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are lousy Lizard couldn't think of another name. And I had two accounts, but I go crazy lousy Lizard nine, I think, so, yeah, did you say the other one? It might be v Brian comedy, but I don't be on it no more. And I got pictures of my eggs own her, So I was like, I don't delete stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I just moved creating new life. You just move on. I don't really move on. I take it back. I was like, damn, we was happy.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 5: This really frames the whole wind. Did you know you wanted to marry that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, that's one of them. You know what I'm saying. All these things in form other things.
Speaker 1: Also, uh, miss Pat season five, I'll make my acting debut, which should be great.
Speaker 2: Hell, what else? Man?
Speaker 1: We just move in a groove and pay attention to stand up. If I'm come to see a city, come see me. I'm pretty funny.
Speaker 2: You laugh. Bye, that's great boy, What you got?
Speaker 5: Who got jokes? Citi's having on Instagram my special It's coming out not September ninth, September twenty ninth on eight hundred pound Guerrilla MEDIAO.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 5: Thank you so you can watch it on YouTube now. Thank you to everybody who paid the twelve dollars though I really appreciate it. But now it's time to let other people see it. Hell yeah, no refunds.
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms. You can come see me on tour. The aspiring Deadbeat Tour is happening now. I'm in Pittsburgh November fourteenth through the fifteenth, and DC the sixteenth, Austin the nineteenth of November, Phoenix November twentieth through the twenty second, Wilmington, North Carolina December fifth through the sixth, Cleveland December seventh, Brooklyn December eleventh, East Providence December eleventh through the twelfth through the thirteenth, Detroit the nineteenth through the twentieth, and then there's some dates in the new Year that, Yeah, you gotta get back home for Christians. Motherfucker, I gotta get back home for Christison. You going to Houston. No, I'm doing Riot. Oh man, I love Houston. They got some big old women down now. I just I get up there. Put. I just picked me up. Oh, I love y'all.
Speaker 5: They got that little bar that goes off below the riot.
Speaker 2: Oh do. I'm excited to be down there. It's gonna be fun. We've only done what you call it was a secret group.
Speaker 5: Yeah, secret group down there, so right it does get you know, you're not as sweaty as me, so he'll be all right now, I'm a sweaty motherfucker. Oh it gets hot up there.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was can I tell you before we get out of here. That was when I knew I needed to quit keep doing this podcast because I did Riot like maybe like six months after I started doing this with you and like for college aged Newbi and princesses. I was like, this has never been this has never been my ticket buying. They said, they said, we love your podcast. I said, I honestly, with lengthy kermin.
Speaker 2: Drop down, be right over here. You know what they made for the light scans one game. I ain't never say change.
Speaker 5: My life, my life, I can on a bad bitch podcast. I can only offer what I offer, and I appreciate you for it. Yeah, man, I think we got a good thing going on.
Speaker 2: Follow us, like, subscribe to all the shit rate review. You could call us at a four or four Little moms. You can leave us a voicemail at mymama pod at gmail dot com, and most importantly, you could be better. Bye bitch. How is my man supposed to schmeet his meet with this shit bro?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: My mama told Me? It's a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcast creet it and hosted by Langston Correct, co hosted by David Borie.
Speaker 5: Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Olivia Akilon.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Bee Wayne.
Speaker 5: Edited and engineered by Justin Kopfon, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Kreeta.
Speaker 2: You can now watch episodes My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at my Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel.