Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Garrett phone tapped Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: All right, set it up.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So we got an email from our listener, Christina, who told us her uncle Craig has a great talent. He thinks he sounds like Uncle Johnny, to the point where Craig has gone out to bars and people have been giving him free drinks because they think he's Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So we decided to use Craig's talent and phone tap our very own Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 1: I can't wait listen in.
Speaker 4: Hello Zaro, Hey Johnny is Garrett. I know I've just gotten several emails about something that I thought you should know about. Yeah, there's this guy that has been going around claiming to be Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: Get out.
Speaker 4: You know, he's causing some trouble. He got thrown out of a bar for getting into a fight with the guys. He's giving you a bad name around town, all right, he said, he said he's gone to the Monster before. I mean, he's literally copying your life. Oh god, this is just a bad look for us at the radio station.
Speaker 3: It certainly is. But we don't need any of this. I mean, I don't know. It's my reversation. He's ruining, I know.
Speaker 4: And the interesting part is, so I decided to call him, and he is telling me that he's Uncle Johnny, like you know, you know what. I'll put you on hold and you can listen in. But I want you to hear what this guy sounds like. You know, he hold on, he doesn't know that I'm talking to you. So, hey, Uncle Johnny, I'm sorry all this was a little busy. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Hello, lady, what's going on?
Speaker 4: So you're telling me that I should come out and have a drink with you?
Speaker 5: Yes, and you know I want to get back into the studio and you know, I guess so called cocktails to make. Maybe we could do it monday. You could have me back and we conmit something.
Speaker 3: Uh Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello. Would you like to want me to come with you? This is Uncle Johnny. Would you like me to come with you? No, this is uncle No. Now you're talking to the real one.
Speaker 5: Now no, no, no, hello Hello.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you're not me And I could tell you. I could I'm dying to see you. Yes, I'll meet you. Yeah, where do you want to meet you?
Speaker 5: And I could?
Speaker 3: You could come out and visit?
Speaker 5: Meant, Cherry's on the Bay and on Fire Island. I set you up.
Speaker 3: With a beautiful drink. Yes, phonies, he's copying everything I do?
Speaker 5: What are you crazy? So I'll get you to come over to Fire Island?
Speaker 3: Are you cute? Ask Elvis what to do about this? I think that because you could trace the call. If you can trace where the call is coming from, we've had them online long enough. And then uh, and then we'll notify the police. That because it's ruining my reputation. And I said, trace him? Now? What are you crazy? You're both full of cops? Is a copyright infringement.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of money tied up in these T shirts?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah? What are you bananic T shirts? I make a lot of it.
Speaker 5: Listen to this guy he's trying to say his uncle Johnny. Yeah, even sound like it's awful? Would I have a too pay like this on it? If I wasn't, Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: You can tell it's a too pay, can't you? All right?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 4: You cannot tell Uncle Johnny see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, apparently we've got to get in touch with the police as something.
Speaker 5: I'm going to call the cops right now.
Speaker 3: I think you should. And this is somebody. He's gone all over the town impersonating me, and they got kicked out of myles and things like this, and now he's taken over my hope as honor.
Speaker 5: What do you bananis?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know what to do. We're going to get the police or something.
Speaker 4: We called some of the listeners that have met him to and they said that he even tried to sell them drugs.
Speaker 3: Now, this guy listen, hello you buddy, but whoever you listen, you're ruining my reputation. You're really starting to aggrevate me. Now. I don't want anybody selling drugs in my name, are using my t shirts or anything else. Do you shut up? If I see you, I'll break your head. You're not with me, buddy. Hello, lady, I'm telling you right now, it's oba nothing, it's oba what are you a tough guy? I am a tough guy. Am a hell of a tough of the new baby. Just no dog, I'm not even going to play this game with you. I'm not with you anymore. You're screwing up Elvis Durant's his reputation, the radio and everybody around town. I will hunt you down and I will have you arrested.
Speaker 5: And you're trying to perpetrate a fraud here.
Speaker 3: I am not trying to perpetrate anything. I'm going to perpetrate you.
Speaker 5: Pictures of me skinny dipping out in Palm Springs a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you follow me on Twitter? What's the big deal? Anybody could do that? Listen, what are you talking about? You're to fraud me? All right? I want to meet you. I want to meet you now. I want to meet you too. Where are you my gonna know? You? Tell me where to meet you this afternoon? Well tell me where to meet you this afternoon, you're idiot.
Speaker 5: I live right by Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 3: You know what? Yes, well come over here, then the street from Madison Square. I live in Madison Square Garden, So come on over, come on, come on, say you want to come on? Send a picture.
Speaker 5: You can see me on YouTube making a banana surprise like women on it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna smack you so high. Your mother's gonna feel it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Uncle Johnny, Banana's you got phone tapped?
Speaker 3: Got out? How you're going? I'm going to show you who is who is my who's playing Uncle Johnny?
Speaker 4: That's Craig. He actually has been getting free drinks at bars because people think he's Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: Get out. That was a phone tap. They phone tapped me.
Speaker 5: But well, you listen, Uncle Johnny, You've been a very good sport.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying, what the hell is this guy? Bananas? Uncle Johnny, why are you crazy? So I've upset that I fought for that.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, Uncle Johnny, I've in my years of knowing you, I have never heard you like that. I almost got to tear in my eye because you fought to the end. You are are just pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But I was really upset there.
Speaker 2: I know, because you want to you you wanted to protect yourself and us, and I you're You're the best, Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: That was correct.
Speaker 1: I know I want to meet you.
Speaker 3: You come down here.
Speaker 2: I mean, Johnny, what would you have done, Haddy? Come to your apartment?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. Elvis Durant phone tab were Elvis Duran in the Morning show. You're a new Elvis Durant phone tab weekday mornings