Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. And right down are toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. I know there's nothing on your mind today, not much to talk about. I mean, it's it's just these are these are just boring news days. There's just nothing happening, nothing going on. Oh, that's right. We're twenty days away from an inflection point in the country, which is the I would say tipping point election of all elections. I know I've said that in past years, and I believed it when I said it, but I didn't think it would be this crazy. I didn't think we had have a candidate this radical or this extreme. And it's the evidence is getting more and more clear that the Democrats are getting more and more desperate in an effort to win this election. Now, if you go back to the beginning of this year, I said that the Democrats are going to say run on on these these themes democracy in peril. January sixth, They'll forget the summer of twenty twenty. They're not going to stop writing. They shouldn't stop writing, and we're not going to stop supporting them. So they're going to run on those themes, and then they're just going to outright lie. They're going to demagogue abortion. Now we found out they demagogue twenty twenty five. They even have gone as far as to lie about blame the border problem that they themselves cause with the stroke of a pen on Donald Trump, Blame the bad economic environment on Donald Trump. And it's it's you know, not only is there evidence that the Harris campaign is in a panic, because all of a sudden they would have preferred that you stay heiding and not do interviews. The interviews are not working out well for her. Her surrogates, they're equally as bad. Retchend Whitmer, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton not particularly been very very helpful. I know she went on with Charlemagne the God, and I know that, you know, they've taken on two different strategies. Now they feel like that their polling must be showing them that they're not doing well with specific demographics, in one case, African American men. And now all of a sudden, as let me, we're going to offer free, forgivable loans to African Americans. Only, which probably would be deemed unconstitutional on top of everything else. But you might say that's trying to pander, like, oh, a student loan forgiveness. Those eighteen to twenty four year olds that are stupid. Maybe they'll like me if I pay off their student loans to their Ivy League institutions that they go to, and let's get first time home by twenty five grand? Is it down payment for their house? How about you get the economy in such good shape that people could afford their own house the way, the old fashioned way. I don't know. Maybe maybe I'm just out of date and they're just outright lying. I mean, it's I never thought i'd see a day when a candidate's lying on the campaign trip would be so blatant and so outrageous that even fake news CNN is complaining about it. CNN's Daniel Dale earlier today saying the Kamala Harris claims that Donald Trump would cut Social Security is is just false. He's been saying that at a bunch of events dating all the way back to July, that Project twenty five. Donald Trump knows nothing about Project twenty twenty five. Donald Trump is not going to sign a national abortion ban. He has been, you know, adamant in stating over and over again that it is going to be decided by the states. And you know, for those that think about conservative states are necessarily going to vote a certain way. We'll look at Ohio, where it's a conservative state. It's a red state, but it voted overwhelmingly for pretty liberal abortion laws when it was brought to the people. That's the people deciding. And you know, Joyless Behart now claiming that if Kamala were a man, she'd be winning with ninety percent of the vote. Let's just talk about this massive gender divide that we keep hearing about. And she said this to Mark Cuban. I think there's a lot of misogyny out there. Now she's going to take with the approaching be condescending like Barack Obama was so African American men in Philadelphia, that there's a lot of misogyny. I would say that if she were a man, that Trump would have ten percent and she'd have ninety percent. Oh, is that really why Kamala Harris is not doing particularly well? And Kamala Harris making her big pitch to African American voters. I'm going to definitely think about reparations. He said this to Charlemagne the God yesterday, and we're gonna legalize weed. Meanwhile, she put two thousand plus people in jail for weed when she was a prosecutor out in California. Oh excuse metch, I guess I changed my mind yet again. And as if it's you know, this does transcend identity, politics and race in terms of the people that you know, smoke wheed, I see that. Miriam Adelson. She just donated a massive amount of money to to the Trump campaign, over ninety million dollars. He Lon Musk has donated seventy five million dollars to the Trump campaign, according to a report today, a seven figure donation weeks after news broke the Kamala had raised more than a billion dollars. Anyway, he confirmed the seventy five million dollar donation in an ex post, says the at America pack is just aiming for common sense and centrist values. That is not Kamala Harris. But this is the evidence that the the left is desperate. Not only is she doing interviews. It will be interesting and I think Brett Bhrer is going to be who Brett bare is. He's going to be fair and he's going to be tough. And he's fair and tough on Republicans and Democrats. And I think there's a lot of unanswered questions that Kamala Harris, and I think he's going to do a good job tonight. That's my take. It's right after this program ends six o'clock Eastern on Special Report, and we'll be talking about it on Hannity tonight on the Fox News Channel. And so Kamala goes on Charlemagne and God yesterday and now she's talking about reparations, is what she said.
Speaker 2: I'm running to be a president for all Americans. That being said, I do have clear eyes about the disparities that exist and the context in which they exist, meaning history to your point. So my agenda, well, first of all, on the point of reparations, it has to be study. There's no question about that, and I've been very clear about that position.
Speaker 1: Then she went on to say I won't play it now that her forgivable loan plan for black entrepreneurs isn't new and isn't for the sake of winning an election. Really, why didn't you announce it, you know, before twenty one days before the election, and your polling is obviously showing that your your your poll numbers with African Americans and not where you need them to be to win these this particular election. You know, I do think that a lot of people no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, that benefits all Americans. But what you hear is, you know Kamala what she if you now start listening and I heard the Nazi analogy last week from James Carvel, and then Kamala says in this interview yesterday, you know, yes, we Trump will bring in fascism and suggesting Trump will put non white people in camps.
Speaker 2: Listen, and by voting in this election, you have two choices or you don't vote, but you have two choices if you do. And it's two very different visions for our nation. One mind that is about taking us forward and progress and investing the American people, investing in their ambitions, dealing with their challenges.
Speaker 1: And the other Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump is about taking us backward.
Speaker 1: That is about fascism. Why can't we just say it? Yes, we can't say that.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Bobby from Georgia and I have a question for Kamala Harris. Could you please respond to Trump's claim that he's going to use the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight to round up immigrants if he wins the election. This law was last used to put Asian Americans in internment camps during World War Two. And I have a sneaking suspicion that if Trump wins, He's going to use this law to put anyone that doesn't look white in camps.
Speaker 1: And I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you've hit on a really important point and expressed it. I think so well, which is he is achieving his intended effect to make you scared. He is running full time on a campaign that is about instilling fear, not about hope, not about optimism, not about the future, but about fear. And so this is yet another example.
Speaker 1: So you can say that Trump is a Nazi carvel and make that comparison. Kamala can can say that Trump will bring in fascism. You got to have a person call in the Charlemagne, the god in his town hall with Kamala and suggest that Trump will put non white people in camps. None of this is true. What do I say every two years? Four years? Republicans of racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, and transphobic, and they want dirty air and dirty water. They want to take away grandma and Grandpa's social secure in medicare and throw them over a cliff. This is what I told you in January they would do. And the more desperate they get, the more radicalized their rhetoric becomes. Let me play Rafael Warnock, Senator from the Great State of Georgia. Trump will be dangerous to women and to black men. Listen, if you do.
Speaker 4: Not vote as a vote, it's a vote for Donald Trumps to send this man one step closer to the White House, which, finally, let me say, will be literally dangerous, dangerous so much so many of the people that we know dangerous, as we've demonstrated for women. But this man, let me remind the black men who are listening, to men of color, communities of color, he will be dangerous.
Speaker 1: He will be dangerous to women and to people of color. Joy list behar Trump is a fascist tool sending the military to kill liberals.
Speaker 5: All right, let's talk about fascism for a second, Okay, because that came up. Also, I think that you covered this other part. This is a definition is defined as a political movement that embraces the far right, nationalism, and the forceful suppression of any opposition, all overseen by an authoritarian government. That definition has Trump's picture next to it in the dictionary. I mean he wants to send the military to attack liberals if he gets in. That is basically and the king of fascism is Mussolini, who spoke better English than he does. And so I think that to say that he's a fascist is completely accurate. I mean, it does fit the definition he wants to send the military in to attack his opponents.
Speaker 1: I mean more, do you really need to hear Stuart Stevens MSDNC suggesting Trump's supporters could burn down voting centers to discount black voters.
Speaker 6: What is really to fear here is put yourself in the mindset that the Trump campaign really doesn't think it can win either a popular vote or the electoral college. You look at this campaign, it makes no sense. He's not trying to add voters. What they want to do is they want to win the election night until the inauguration. And if they can go in and they can violently disrupt these counting centers, how will states be able to certify elections. He burned down a county center in Arizona. How does the governor certify those elections?
Speaker 1: What world do we end then? The only person that supported rioting, remember Donald Trump. We have five people, General Millie, Mark Meadows, Cash Fattel, Acting Defense Secretary, what was his name, Chris Chris Miller, and Donald Trump three days before January sixth, Yeah, I authorize the guards, but we have Kamala Harris four days after, at least preescinct, who's burned to the ground, you know, tweeting out a bail fund for the writers. They ended up killing dozens of Americans, nearly six hundred riots in the country, thousands of cops pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, billions of property damage. And then she goes on Stephen Colbert Show and says, Oh, those writers aren't going to stop, and they shouldn't stop. They're they're not going to stop.
Speaker 7: They're not going to stop, and that's they're not a movement. I'm telling you they're not going to stop. And everyone beware because they're not going to stop. It is gonna They're not gonna stop before election day in November. And they're not going to stop after election day, and that should be everyone should take note of that on both levels, that this isn't They're not gonna let up, and they should not and we should not.
Speaker 1: Don't let these tactics understand where they're coming from. They are desperate now. They will play the race card, they'll play the fascist card, the Nazi card, that they're gonna burned down voting centers to discount black votes, and they're going to around go after non white people and put them in camps. This is how insane the left is and how desperate they are. With just twenty days to go, we got a lot of ground to cover, way too much ground. The issue of reparations that Kamala brought up, he did press her on the issue of the border. We have Bill O'Reilly with his take on where we are in the campaign. Think about this. Three weeks from today, we're going to be talking about election results one way. We may not have all the results in, but we'll be talking about election results. That much, I can promise you. But you see how desperate and extreme democrats are now. The one thing that I can tell you, there's a lot of polling out today and I can go over it. But I'm just going to tell you it's all over the map except one com theme is it's close. They have Trump up, we have Kamala up a point a point a point two points. Pole just dropped Fox News. You know Donald Trump's up by two points nationally. O wa Kamala. There's a lot of good news, but don't let it impact you any of it. Eighty six six six, one, nine hundred on the web, American Financing dot Net.
Speaker 8: Animals twenty two three through four, Animalist Consumer Access at Work.
Speaker 1: By the way, Linda, can you do that in real time instead of on tape? Can you do it the festival?
Speaker 8: I could do it as much as you want to.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so I have to pay you to do the disclaimer at the.
Speaker 8: End of I'm a capitalist all day long.
Speaker 1: But if you had it written in front of you, you probably could do it. I did do it.
Speaker 8: That's how it's on tape, as you clearly no.
Speaker 1: You could probably do it in one take. I should say I did do it in one take.
Speaker 8: I'm otl one take, Linda, all right, nobody's got time for repeats. You have to do it right or you don't do it.
Speaker 1: At all. Oh, you have no idea when I have to do raps or if I have to do and I just I can't stand doing it over again.
Speaker 8: It's funny. There's only one thing you hate more than technology, and that's production.
Speaker 1: I think that you're right if we do have voluminous amounts at.
Speaker 8: Times voluminous All right, jeopardy, let me get aside.
Speaker 1: Here, Bill O'Riley word of the day anyway you all think, simple man coming up at the top of the hour, we'll do alive, do alive.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is that Bill has a sense of humor about all this. He really knows, he's uh, you know, he's in a very different place. He's like happy, he knows he's had a great career and he loves doing his own thing, and he's he's very successful at it. You know, it's so many people. I don't know. I I've gotten way past the point of wishing, you know, being competitive with people in this industry. I just am. And maybe you can say, well, you don't have to be, and I'm like, well, you know, I just I don't wish ill for anybody. I don't wish failure for anybody.
Speaker 8: I think There's a difference between being competitive and wanting other people to fail. Just because you want to be the best doesn't mean you want somebody else to do.
Speaker 1: I want to be the best that I can be with the talent that God gave me. That's that's it. But I don't think that my success is predicated on other people's failure or the idea. I actually view it the opposite way. Other people's success, you know, results in a rising tide.
Speaker 8: Rising tide lifts all boats. That's why you love the song Brandy. You're going out to seady.
Speaker 1: You're a girl. What a great wife you'd be.
Speaker 6: But my.
Speaker 1: Lady is the sea everybody because I just do need a moment of levity. You don't think Brandy in that song is really about a woman, even though if you look it up and you know, what's a funny.
Speaker 8: You know what's funnier than what I think is what Eric's wife thinks. That's what's funny. I can't say it on live radio unless Eric wants to say it. He's actually I don't know if he wants it, but it's very funny.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to go there. I just he just think he.
Speaker 8: Thinks that it might be about a leader.
Speaker 1: You think there's the other, the other version to a life level lady is the scene. But the point is you said to me, no, no, no, Brandy's not a woman. Brandy's either. At one point you said, I think it's alcohol. I think it's brand.
Speaker 8: Now I do think it's alcohol that hasn't changed. Okay, that is insane, just the theory. You know, Brandy, you're a fine girl. Now, if you look it up, the band is called Looking Glass. You can look up the origins of the song and the the lead singer writer was was writing it about a girlfriend whose real name was Randy, but they changed it to Brandy. Thank you, Matt Towry. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Matt Tower Rocks here talking about it one day. Anyway, the Harris campaign on massive defense after accusations that their plan to provide fully forgivable loans but only two African American entrepreneurs is unconstitutional and it is a vote buying scheme and it's obviously designed to pander. Now, if you look at everything that we've played in the last half hour, there is a movement. And we first saw this with Barack Obama frankly backfired by insulting African American men. You know, when he starts talking quote about the brothers and then having a hard time voting for a woman. I don't think that went over particularly well. Now we have other comparisons that, you know, on the view that this this is all about misogyny, joyless Pehart. I don't think insulting men is going to draw a lot of men into Kamala Harris and all the vote buying schemes. I don't care if it's a student loan forgiveness, down payments, business entrepreneurs. You know, first of all, this is never gonna happen. It would be unconstitutional to say, well, we're going to offer only benefits to people of a certain race. Uh, that won't work. Rap legend, Lord Jamar, do you know who that is? Ripping Kamala Harris. He's insulting to black people. She thinks we're stupid. And oh, and so much for Jim Crow two point Oh remember Jim Crow two point zero. Because in Georgia yesterday they had record turnout on the first day of early voting. I'm trying to get anecdotal information which counties you know, voted you know, they're more rural areas Atlanta. I just don't know. But early voting has started in the very important state of Georgia, and they're just getting more extreme, calling Trump of a Nazi, a fascist, you know, saying that he's going he's going to go out there and he's going to put non white people in camps. Kamala Harris has this, you know, caller to Charlot made and the God, and he brings up the term fascism, and then joyless behar brings up the term fascists. He wants to send in the military to kill liberals and people like you know what's her name, Rachel Maddow suggesting, and they may they may be taking people off the air and putting them in jail. Probably the people that are more likely to be targeted that way would be conservatives like me. The only one with enough sense that is voting for Kamala that I heard on this topic was Bill Maher, and he goes, I can tell you what I'm gonna do if Trump wins. I'm gonna go on the air every week and do my show and make jokes about Donald Trump. I'm not going anywhere. And I've had elections where I'm advocating for a particular candidate and I've lost those elections, and unfortunately, it's it's it's disappointing, you know, you really, you know that somebody is a better candidate, they don't win. And although sometimes Republicans have put off off put up awful candidates, but you know, this is an opportune to secure your border, to end inflation, the lower your taxes, to bring back law and order, have better schools, to get us the energy dominance, which will make the country rich, to restore America's place in the world, and to deal with you know, the people that they've let into this country unvetted, including murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, gangs, cartels, known terrorists, but we don't know where they are. I mean, it's an opportunity to turn all of this around. But over at the view Sonny House that is saying that media outlets need they need to do more to help Kamala Harris. What else can they do? It's NonStop.
Speaker 8: I have the best response to all of this. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Go right ahead? Okay, So I need to do I need to put my.
Speaker 8: Hand your button ready? No, you do not you're in a safe space right now.
Speaker 1: I would answer all of it like a safe space.
Speaker 8: It is a safe space, you know, because there's this arising tide and we're floating along the sea with the perfect us to all of our liberal friends, which is, between the years of twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, how many camps did we see, how many people of color were locked up by President Trump? How many of these crazy claims actually happened? And then you could say, now, under the four years under Kamala Harris, what has she done for you lately? And then let them.
Speaker 1: Answer, and now, are you the borders better off? Is the economy better off? Our gas price is better off? Is the world safer than it's ben No, you're not better off than you were four years ago. So they have now resorted to lying Trump's going to terminate the constitution. Donald Trump say, is going to put non white people in camps. Donald Trump's a fascist, He's a Nazi. Donald Trump. I mean the problem is they got the law of diminishing returns impacting here. He's part of Project twenty twenty five. He said one hundred times He's not He's going to have a national abortion ban, No, he's not. You know, even Donald Trump's responsible for our wide open borders. No he's not. You're the one that bragged that the border was secure for three years. You're the one that, you know, they bragged in the administration that they undid with the stroke of a pen, all the Trump border policies, you know, Harris claimed. Congress you know, claimed again they they that Congress has to act to fix the immigration system. No, they do not have to. She said this on Charlemagne the God. No they don't. They did it with a stroke of the pen, and they could undo their damage with the stroke of a pen. Harris claimed, Trump, you know, called military service members suckers and losers. That, by the way, that has been fact checked again and again and again. And just because one person says this does not make it a fact. I mean, whatever happened to general you know, principles of sourcing in the corrupt media mob. Uh but that's where they are. And by the way, Charlemagne the God did call out Harris for questioning the A question on the filibuster, and uh A also cast out on whether the election will be free and fair. A lot of people aren't paying too much attention to that. You know, then they're trying to take this remark of Donald Trump that you know when he talks about the enemy from within. He was very clear in his interview with Maria Bartiromo. It's sort of like when they say Trump says he's going to be a dictator on day one. You know when he made those remarks, he made them to me and I was right there. I said, what do you say about the people that say that you're going to do this and you know you're going to be a dictator. He goes, no, just for one day. Then he goes on to say this is called context. He goes on, yeah, I'm just going to secure the border and bring back energy independence on that day.
Speaker 9: In other words, focused on this and attacking you under no circumstances. You are promising America tonight. You would never abuse power as retribution against anybody, except.
Speaker 1: For day one, except what he's going for a except the day one. Meaning I want to close the border and I want to drill. That's not all that's real, that's not that's not retribution. I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be. You know, I love this guy. He says, you're not going to be a dictator, are you. I said no, no, No. Other than day one, we're closing the border and we're drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I'm not a dating. That sounds to me like you're going back to the policies when you're a president. He was totally messing with me, you know. And and it just is his sense of humor. But if you don't know Donald Trump as well as I do, you don't notice that. You know, they don't want to know his sense of humor. You want to know the truth. But they've thrown everything at this guy, called them every name. If they're that desperate, where they're just gonna say fascist, Nazi, fascist, fascist, fascist, fascist, non white people in camps and he's going to be dangerous to women and two black men, and he wants to send in the military to kill liberals. And Trump's borters are going to burn down voting centers to discount black voters. This, this is what they're now saying. These people are losing their minds because they don't They all think she's losing. Now, this is why I believe that Kamala is going to go on with Brettbaer tonight and I've known Brettbear a long time. I don't know where Brett Bear's politics are, to be very honest with you, I've watched him give tough interviews to Donald Trump. I watched him give tough interviews to the people on the left, and I think he's just going to go where the facts are and ask the questions that are very relevant. And in the case of Kamala Harris, I would argue that that there is so much that she's not answered for that I would imagine that a lot of those issues will come up tonight. I want to know, you know her position on late term abortion, any restrictions at all seven months, seven eight nine, what about this, you know, gender affirming care without parental consent issue for people? What about women and men's sports? You know, I'd like those questions to that Green New Deal, eliminating private health insurance, pre housing, healthcare, education, college education, legal drivers' licenses, path the citizenship for unvetted illegal immigrants, sex change operations for criminals, for convicts, any illegal immigrants. I want to there's a lot we need answers too. Anyway, that's going to happen right after the show tonight, in about four hours and eleven minutes from right now, and we'll be watching them. We'll be watching very very closely. By the way, convicted double murderer in California got that free sex change operation. Thank you, Kamala Harris. Can you imagine is there anybody in this country now? One other thing is we know about her promised no fracking, she'd ban fracking, no offshore drilling. They have this fact check unit att CNN and apparently flipflop. Now she apparently had been threatening over and over again to prosecute oil companies. Why do you think all of a sudden she's changing on fracking and oil because she wants to win Pennsylvania and she wants to win these Midwestern states. That is the only reason why she's doing it. And by the way, there's just so much to get to today. You know, she pledged to prosecute oil companies over emissions, now praising record production. Well, okay, what happens if you sue an oil company. They're going to hire the most expensive attorneys in the country. What are those attorneys going to do? Those attorneys are going to cost a lot of money, Tens and tens of millions of dollars. They'll have to defend themselves. What does that mean for you? They're gonna have to raise their prices to keep their stockholders happy. You'll pay for those lawyers.