Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm La Semidel alongside Paul Sweeny and we are joined by Bloomberg Denita Zekkova. So you want to kick it off as Circle Internet Group.
Speaker 3: Correct eight percent today. Obviously, this stable coin issue was on an incredible rally after its IPO. It's still up, it's up more than five hundred percent since its IPO, but that in niche Elphoria, it was kind of day in a day of double digit gains, seemed to be fading. What we're seeing today is a downgrade to sell. It's coming from Compass Point Research. Their price stack grid cut is also significant from two hundred and five two hundred and thirty dollars, and we're actually seeing more and more sale ratings for the company. It currently has four sale ratings and six hold ratings, so those are piling up pretty fast. Obviously a lot of companies are just initiating their coverage, but the analysts are saying that their long term margins and market share expectations may have to be recalibrated. So their main crypto currency, stable coin, is us DC and it's already integrated with twenty four different block chains, and there are only so many chains that can afford these integration fees. Of course, a lot of the euphoria's happening as the stable coil legislation was moving through Congress. That is done now, so that would be one reason we're not seeing so much of Forhoia. Of course, the ticker is CrCL. Still massive ear today game, but a lot of the more pressure coming in the last few days.
Speaker 2: All right, Just to remind people saying IPO June fourth of twenty twenty five at thirty one dollars a share, it's now.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars a share in Credible. That's not what else you.
Speaker 2: Got, Yeah, not that at all.
Speaker 3: Another one that's kind of in that real of massive jumps and outlassified as a meme Stock Frenzy. Open Door Technologies yesterday was a massive jump. It jump as much as one hundred twenty one percent. The ticker is ope N today. It's extending that rally now it's a little bit slower but much. It jumped as much as twenty four percent in earlier trading. Shares were holded because of volativity. It's kind of a sudden retail favorite. It's also coming off social media posts from hedge fund manator Eric Jackson, who made a series of posts encouraging buying. It was one of the most popular stocks on stock twits and Reddit, Wall Street beds. We're kind of seeing this week a big resurgence in those which I don't know where it's coming from, but clearly there is a lot of sentiment. Market is at record high scripture is at record highs. The stock was down fifty one percent before this, now it's up one hundred and eleven per sent here today.
Speaker 2: Like we were saying nicoles this right of lastly Philip Morris, Philip Morris, very different story, but the stock fell after shipments of z nicotine patches, the pouches, those are obviously kind of very popular.
Speaker 3: In some time, their net revenue also miss estimate the company lord it's outlook for total products. Schipments dragged down by cigarette. Shares of Philip Morris fell as much as ten percent in earlier trading. This was the biggest intro day drop since March twenty twenty, they had soored fifty percent so far this year, so clearly this one day drop is not that bad but.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout today for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.