Speaker 1: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode or We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you niggas in these host it's your co host a j Holiday.
Speaker 1: What's up, Tam, Hey, y'all listen to me, Tim Van I love y'all. Thank y'all for tuning in once again. What about everybody in between, the niggas and the hose You forgot this girl?
Speaker 3: Why My mama said we need to change all intro she said she tied of hairing that shit and everybody else in between.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell them who we got with us today.
Speaker 3: So today we have a very special guest when we Talk Back. He's a fellow podcaster and labelmate of Black Effect Okay Above All Oh. He's a talented artist and rapper who has made a significant impact in the music scene. He's known for his thought provoking lyrics and captivating style.
Speaker 2: Just releasing his newest album, Cancel These Nuts.
Speaker 3: Y'all welcome g Malone Glasses Malone till we talked back em Yeah, that was good, that.
Speaker 4: Was good, that was play. I was player. Thank you, Thank you, thank you all for having.
Speaker 1: Me, thank you for joining us. I just got a question. How you got the name glasses?
Speaker 4: These ain't this ain't no, this ain't no marketing strategy. This is real.
Speaker 1: That's why I got them glasses. I thought we was just all gonna wear them today.
Speaker 4: No, no, I can't see. It was a joke. It used to make fun of me. I had a pair of glasses when I was thirteen, and I lost them in like one day and I was back to squint again. And it's like everybody saw me with that one pair of glasses. So when I couldn't find him no more, they kept saying where your glasses at? And that became the joke. That's how in glasses.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you, like, as a real nigga in the hood, niggas definitely be walking around blind.
Speaker 2: How long you been wearing glasses? Like at what age?
Speaker 1: I had?
Speaker 4: And I didn't get them again till seventeen. So this is was funny, right you and you? You ain't lying neither the hood. It's crazy because I'm resting, please my mom. So I used to be up in front of the TV, probably at sixty seven years old. I used to be like really close to the TV, laying in front of it, and she'd be like, you know, you keep laying for that TV, you're gonna go blind. I don't think it ever hit her.
Speaker 1: I was already, it was already already, poor baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's all good.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm just close my mom. I can't see this shit. That's how it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was bad. It was bad. It was like I had to be right up on the TV. So so now what's crazy is And then I started wearing them in the music industry because I wasn't. I really wasn't wearing them like that. But I did a song with t Ain't called some Come Up in two thousand and nine, right when I had just started, and Tim Panne was like, your name's glasses, but you don't wear no glasses, and he was just telling me I needed to wear glasses. Like at that time, I didn't really understand marketing or branding and nothing. So when I finally caught on to what he was saying, I went and found like the biggest glasses that I could find that just right up under stupid and goofy, you know what I mean. So they just be big enough and I found these and they were dope. Like they're expensive as hell. They five hundred fucking dollars, but they big and they and they comfortable. And so these is prescription glasses like that I would wear.
Speaker 2: So were you going as a different were you going under a different name then?
Speaker 4: Before wearing the glasses, I always been Glasses Low. That's my gang. Now I just kept the same name when I got in the music industry.
Speaker 1: So you're a game.
Speaker 4: Seventh Street watched cript game.
Speaker 1: When I went to La Sorry, I'm from South Carolina. There are gangs, but most of the time, it's neighborhoods, right. It's not necessarily like the gangs that you hear on TV. I mean, those do exist, but most people like right with just their hoods.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So when I went out to La Rest in Peace to Nipsey here had just got murdered, and everybody was going over to the Marathon store, you know outside, and I saw, I'm talking about these ladies could have been like seventy years old, dripped in blue with their canes. And that's when I realized, like, it's a real culture. It's not just like kids.
Speaker 4: It's just like your neighborhood throws. There was a point you made and I don't know where it got lost, But it's really just the community you grew up in. It's just your neighborhood. It's not really I know, you see the marketing of Crib and Blood and it makes it like this massive, huge, really impersonal thing, you know what I mean, And that's not true. It really is just the people you grew up with. Them really be your homeboys. So people's mom they know you, you know, people's kids, like some people from my neighbor right now, as twenty seven. I remember when they were born, you know what I mean. I held them when they were babies. So it's really a community based thing. It's not as like I said, it's not as impersonal as like the TV or Colors or Boys in the Hood or Minister Society making. It's really personal. Even some of the wars is between people who know each other mainly. That's what it really is.
Speaker 2: I watched that the episode of Brilliant Idiots. You were just going with Charlagne, and the comparison you made with the street gangs in the fucking US military is is some shit. People, Really they don't make that correlation.
Speaker 3: But it's definitely just some American culture type shit, you know what I'm saying. I feel like the gang members are actually black people military, they just misled.
Speaker 2: So if we haven't needed to go to war, we got the you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean. And I say that all the time. I've had like we're working on some content right now with like a general from like the army, like a real general in me explaining to him culturally how it's exactly the same. I was talking about it on Instagram and somebody in the comments and this dude was like, oh, you know, they were talking about what happened with A p and b Rock and how the son robbed them, and somebody obviously wanted to say some really disheartening things about the father and the son as far as a gang member, not as just a crime and as a criminal, so they wanted to slight the gang. And it's like, you know, how do you join the gang, you know, as a father and the son. I'm like, you don't really join the gang, you from a gang. And he was telling me, he was like, well, you know, you fight to something. You don't even own no property. And I'm like, most people in the military don't own no property. You know, if you leave in the ideal, like you don't go fight in the American military, and they just give you a house like you still got to finance it. They might give you a down payment, but you're finna pay for this motherfucker yourself. So it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: And then be eating like prisoners.
Speaker 3: Like that food they eat in the military is the same food they serving. Yeah, it's like with that box that says not to be not not for human consers.
Speaker 1: I was just noah, bitch, because I was with the Air Force and we ain't good. I don't know what you're talking about. That must be the Army, you must or whatever.
Speaker 3: The Navy for sure, when they be on those boats, them niggas is eating prison food, and they they gotta be locked up like.
Speaker 2: Prisons, like a prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're talking about some like civilian life in the military, talking.
Speaker 4: About the Air Force eat good. They the big dogs, so they gonna eat like them.
Speaker 2: Niggas is civilians in the Air Force. They ain't no real military.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't say that.
Speaker 2: It's just they gonna come for us, nigga. If you ain't been in an army or the Marines, Nigga, your ass ain't no real military.
Speaker 1: Yes they are.
Speaker 4: Brother was a marine and they take it serious. I never and this is the exact same thing. They super competitive, the Army, Marines, Navy, they all competitive. They all fight each other. They don't want nobody, none of us to know. But they really were born a bar and fight each other. So I don't get out.
Speaker 2: On TikTok.
Speaker 3: These on TikTok, all the different branches is tworking. I've seen the niggas on TikTok tworking, and the military uniform American soldiers.
Speaker 2: Is not ready for war right now. These niggas, they're still real people.
Speaker 1: They still real people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you go look at the Asian military, I don't know what kind of dances, but they do when the dress up they're they're doing whatever kind of bop they do when they off do.
Speaker 3: These niggas are working and playing dress up on TikTok right now.
Speaker 2: But we in the midst of it.
Speaker 4: It's like you said that, like it's just real people. So that's why I don't understand how people can't understand how you can want to fight and defend your friends and your family. The same way. This is why you go to the military. At least I know all the people in fighting and defending. If you go to the military, you be fighting over a bunch of ungrateful people. Them people are You can't even go and play the food for free. You would think all Orange service is supposed to eat for free. They ain't nobody giving you shit.
Speaker 2: Most of our homelesses is veteran.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they complained about that all time. In America, man, they talk about the VAKA. I've heard a lot of different veterans complain about how they're treated. So again, he was telling me he was getting the extra seventeen hundred a month, and I was like, well with this crip and I was getting seventeen hundred every four days. So I don't know how you want me to feel like I chose the wrong Shit worked out me, yo.
Speaker 1: But you got that seventeen hundred every four days. But at what cost?
Speaker 4: I don't know shit, Because how many people want to smoke PCP that day? How many people want to buy Sharman them for.
Speaker 1: Exactly? So that's somebody family, that's somebody mom, So that's somebody pawn glasses.
Speaker 4: I understood. People was making the choice. At this point, I never drank and smoke, so I don't understand addiction at that time. Now I kind of get it, so I do feel bad. But shit, I wasn't forcing nobody to buy nothing. In my mind, I was like, I had the best problem. If you want to get high. I was no different than Michelo or Hennessy or anybody.
Speaker 2: Else that's period cigarette.
Speaker 4: Whoever sell you poison. We was all the same in my mind at that time. Shit, I was like McDonald's, Yeah, I forgot to drive through. Ain't none of it good at that time. I mean today I get it because I realize people be addicted to the worst shit in the world. So you kind of have to slap them and be like, I can't give you this because you're so fucking stupid and you're gonna make a bad decision.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, that was a little bit with Glasses Malone, so you could get to know him. But we're gonna be right back with our Sins of the Week and he's gonna do it with us. Stay tuned, listen to y'all.
Speaker 3: We want to kick off super Internet News with Joe Smith's wife Dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I look a part of me. Before we started the episode today, I had to go do a little deep dive just to make sure I understood what their situation was.
Speaker 3: So, Joe Smith, he's married to this woman. Her name is Keisha Chavez and na'ven married since twenty eighteen. So I saw a video where she was saying, you know, she's from the streets. She had a kid that's sixteen years old. You know, she thought this was gonna be her happy ever after with this formal NBA plays, And I think he's fucked up kind of financially. So the article says, Joe Smith also revealed that out of the sixty one million dollars he's made in the NBA, he retired with a net worth of excuse me, a net earning of eighteen million. So he's ran through sixty one million dollars. That's how much he's made in his career as an NBA player. This video where she's going live with him in the back finding out that she has his only fans page, just think it was hurt okay, But y'all, the kicker is this bitch is a former porn star.
Speaker 2: Jasmine. Let me see what her last name was Jasmine pen Davis was her.
Speaker 3: Porn name, right. He even alluded to that the video. He was like, but you said you would never go back to that. She's like, I gotta do what I gotta do. How did he find out about the Only Fans is my question?
Speaker 1: Because he was searching for some new bitches to watch that day.
Speaker 3: He was like, now you spending money. I'm on OnlyFans and making money came wrong? Who's wrong, glasses?
Speaker 4: So just let's wind back a little bit. I don't think they have financial troubles because his pension is crazy. I think she wants to do some things that he don't want to finance, and she's like, I got to make my own money to do it. She probably don't have to pay no money to live there. She probably don't got to pay no money for a car. But whatever ignorant activity she wants to get involved with, somewhere along the line, he not down, so she had to start figuring out how to make her money on her own. But I had this conversation with Taylor over the past two weeks. But let Taylor tell me they could change. So maybe she's changed and she's not. She always was but whatever, I mean.
Speaker 2: Can we save that conversation for the meat of this up?
Speaker 4: So he's wrong at that point, right, she's obviously wrong, like can't marry nobody and didn't want to still be on only fans, that's just crazy.
Speaker 2: No, Absolutely, she Dad, that's wrong.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Dad, that's wrong, especially like if that's something you wanted to do or you felt like y'all needed to do discuss it with your partner. And I feel like that's really where he was coming from, Like why you didn't tell me? You didn't tell me because you knew I would be against that shit, so you sign me up for this bullshit?
Speaker 4: Yes, and then marketed her only fans by recording him complaining about it. Now her marketing now her only fans probably picked up at people the old over there on them only fans that lady old, she looks older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does get older, but I mean she's not that did Mary you did?
Speaker 2: They both look old? They this ship said he only forty eight, that nigga look like he fifty.
Speaker 4: He played eighteen years and NBA, she played eighteen years on the Mattress.
Speaker 1: But that just me and her pussy would look funny, not.
Speaker 4: Her fight look funny, her hair look funny. She she she The fact that somebody would actually be on their only fans, it's scary, you know. Everybody like the niggas let me down every day.
Speaker 1: So you older women are not attractive section.
Speaker 4: Not only fans attractive sexually. You won't watch no old porner man. You got a sixty six year old olden that's like, that's like now.
Speaker 2: I don't see no old niggas with the gray around.
Speaker 4: To their knees.
Speaker 1: Now, somebody might be into that. You know, it's just not for you. That's not your thing. But somebody like, oh, I can't wait till Grandy posts another pussy ready for that only.
Speaker 2: Fans greny p.
Speaker 1: It's somebody into it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I know somebody like it.
Speaker 4: And that's the same type of person. That's just a different type of person. I feel bad for Joe man, Joe, but he he violated the Cardinals street hip hop rule that should not turn these hoares into housewives.
Speaker 2: YO, shall not turn niggas love holesgas men.
Speaker 4: They don't love them. Men love ho they like them, y'all.
Speaker 2: Men oftentimes married these safe women right and may be risking at all for some hole in the streets.
Speaker 4: Let's be veryanciting because.
Speaker 3: They marry a bitch, don't nobody else want, and then they be out here tricking with the whole exactly.
Speaker 4: There's nothing about that is love. I don't say love if you just if you just a little side skeezer. He's smart.
Speaker 3: Now you fuck with somebody long enough, you fall in love. They be out here paying bills for these holes and all type of shit.
Speaker 1: Joe is living proof that you can turn always.
Speaker 4: Living proved why you should not turn hold to his wife. And it's only been fives about to jump off the cliffs.
Speaker 2: But she not fucking somebody else on the show. She's just fucking with herself.
Speaker 4: I don't want my I wouldn't want my old lady showing her motherfucking feet. I'll be showing your motherfucking feet on all these fans. You're little tramp, trifling, just.
Speaker 1: A tramp for her feet.
Speaker 4: Right, trifling, you're doing feet for.
Speaker 2: It's strict over here, man, listen, Look, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love this. Next stupid in that news. So this there's a woman on this is actually on on site. It's on site social media. The woman says trains are her passion and she has been preparing for them since high school. Believes it's empowering for women to have trains ran on them. She said, in high school she would have lines and niggas. Uh people lined up, Dudes lined up to kiss her in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Is what she was doing in high school.
Speaker 3: I'm ptty sure she was doing more than that, because bitches is definitely getting trains ran on them when I was in high school and and I graduated, No.
Speaker 2: Two, this has been happening.
Speaker 1: See I don't I don't know a lot of people who was getting trains ran on them.
Speaker 3: I want to know what the I always think, like what is the psyche behind that? Like what's the thought process for a woman? Is there no thought process? Like is that just a different breed.
Speaker 2: Of woman who's okay with that type of shit?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Well, she said it was liberating for her. I have a client who hair client. Yeah?
Speaker 4: Please, I was like, what, it's crazy?
Speaker 1: What a hair client who is a housewife? Very good, she's a step for wife, but when she goes on vacation with her girls, she wants to dick in her vagina. In her mouth.
Speaker 2: Mhmm. And then that's somebody bench, but somebody's wife.
Speaker 4: Dumbody turned that hold into a housewife.
Speaker 1: But she's always been a good girl. She always has she's always like a scholar student And over there be the one they were I married, got married.
Speaker 4: It was funny. Guys never judge women off they fucking degree, they pockets. If a nigga judge you off the purse you got, that nigga's gay. If a nigga judge you off of your degree, that nigga is gay. If a nigga judge you anything outside of the way you look and make him feel that nigga is gay, because don't nobody care about that. So that lady is not a good woman. And a woman ain't judged by her degrees. Is she a good woman? That just ain't.
Speaker 1: It don't matter a seemingly good woman, is what I'm saying. If you didn't know, if you didn't know what I just told you, you would just look at her and just say she's a good wife. She's a good wife, and you would look at her. She goes to work every day, she takes care of kids, she takes care of her husband, she's a homemaker. She does all the things, but she takes dick all the time on vacation.
Speaker 4: No, no man, so glasses.
Speaker 3: What you're saying is is that holes have this aura about them, like there's this thing.
Speaker 2: Like you see, I mean around them. You know, a bitch be doing dirty work.
Speaker 4: Well, you just have to take your time because if you like horse coming off shapes and sizes, you feel me. And they could they could be nerve. They're not just they only are could be women. They only are women. They're only are women. We're not the same. Don't do that like we could.
Speaker 2: We can keep it.
Speaker 3: It's some niggas that I would not get some dick from because I knew they asked us for the streets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't y'all gotta y'all wonder what's wrong with these niggas. Y'all keep trying to make us the same. You keep trying to call niggas the names you call yourself. You try to I don't call my snuffle. We can't be nothing the same. We can't be nothing the same. That's why these niggas want to split the bills with you, because y'all.
Speaker 2: Just now there's one song on the album. Now it's a song on an album. Uh leave something for the bitches, Now, thatsh it right there.
Speaker 4: She lived here too. And that's the type of niggas y'all talk about. When the nigga as a whole. Ain't no nigga call it, no nother nigga, No, no, y'all would call another y'all be like that woman the who nigga if you slept with let me ask you something a.
Speaker 2: J if y'all do be saying niggas got dirty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly right. I totally understand that, right because you like this is there's too much competition. But if Tam went out and had three niggas in the same day at the end of the night, are you gonna post her up and be like, you know what, she's a superstar?
Speaker 2: What I'm be like, girl, what are you going through? Are you well?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You gotta understands like, what are you going through that you took three niggas?
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna tell you that time she took three in the same day, right, because.
Speaker 1: She Why you gotta be me.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: My mama, listen to this show.
Speaker 4: Damn. I'm saying, But she wouldn't tell you about the time she did them three in that day. Right, if a man does three women in the day, do.
Speaker 2: Somebody else, Because I definitely ain't took no three dicks in the day.
Speaker 4: Died you thank because I'm saying, but if a man does that same thing, here a superstar in the barbershop. Imagine team you walk in the beauty sney. That girl I had three today, All the girls looking at you was not fit to be the envy of nobody eyes. They gonna looking at you like either lost your damn But what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: But how much money did you make? The listen?
Speaker 3: I always say this, there's two different types of sexually liberated one liberated woman. I don't claim to be either. Right, you got sluts and you got holes. The only difference between the two is holes get paid. You look up the definition of nothing about money.
Speaker 4: If you said you slept with three men, the only way it could make.
Speaker 2: You better, have me some money.
Speaker 4: Cigarettes down And I'm still thinking, yeah, And I'm still thinking the girls in the beauties alone still gonna be talking about your whole ass up in there. They gonna she's a Now.
Speaker 5: For that reasonable number to at least be like to entertain the conversation.
Speaker 4: Right, But if a dude walked in a bar in a barbershop and said he was with three girls the whole barbershop, hes gonna be the hero of the day. I might get that nigga poster.
Speaker 3: He's the man that would be like now that nigga got dirty dick, because a nigga probably got twenty kids, he probably got a bunch of ds.
Speaker 4: No, we're not gonna say that nigga has no dirty dick. We're gonna envy his dick. We wish it was our dick. With those three women were gonna we're gonna be like, man, this is amazing. How did you pull it off? All three of them gave you puts me on the same day. For they know that's how highly we think of women. And I don't think y'all understand that. So when y'all go out like that, it's just be crazy because really y'all like money to us, Like really y'all like wealth. So if a nigga collect them all, he's the guy like that means he had to it's special. See, it ain't hit niggas yet that women ain't shit that still ain't set in on nigga's mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let me, let's get to the let's get to.
Speaker 3: The other stupid end in the news, and we're gonna get into all of this shit. Look, the last story I wanted to talk about was Kaya.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Kaye went live on YouTube for a calling show during the ear during nearly seven hour excuse Me during the nearly seven hour marathon season the Florida Excuse Me.
Speaker 2: I can't even.
Speaker 3: Fucking read Okay session the Florida rapper address being compared to the new crop of female rappers, and she wasn't hearing it. This is what Kaya says, these holes was raised by Trina. Kaya snapped in the video below, we're referencing her long hair feud with Trina. I'm about tire of y'all a paring me to these holes. I said my neck, my back, my pussy, and my crack and still had my hair tied up like a queen.
Speaker 2: First first day. I ain't changed a bit.
Speaker 3: Uh, it ain't eating no, I ain't no nigga ass and sucking old nigga toes, she added, seemingly referencing Sukihana and Sexy red y'all holes couldn't have grown up listening to me because that ain't high roll.
Speaker 2: Old holes versus the new holes. Kaya glad to be cutting.
Speaker 4: I think she don't think.
Speaker 1: She don't think.
Speaker 2: Denial.
Speaker 1: Denial is our phone for supporting, for supporting me.
Speaker 4: Be telling these women may be holes, at least they should be at their own.
Speaker 3: That's not my place exactly. Now you gotta own your hole that nobody can call you when. I'm definitely for that ship. Kaya don't think she'll hope, but she definitely was talking that same ship. My neck, my backlick my ass. These girls are saying the same ship. What's the difference.
Speaker 1: I mean, all the music is really the same. It's just a new generation of the same ship. We go all the way back talking about candy, liquor and else. U. Yeah, some old ass ship. It's the same song.
Speaker 4: People love sex, you know, yeah, people love sex. But yeah, I think that's her issue or issue. She's in denial of being a whore, and they ain't hit her yet that she's a horse.
Speaker 2: Her.
Speaker 4: She like my hair was tied up like a queen. Your hair could be tied up. Sucking dick too, young lady, it do not not a whole test me. She got that whole up there with that little thing, that little one. My hair was wrapped up and I don't matter. You were just trying to keep it out the way I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not excited about like this whole culture where being a hole is like so acceptable now. It's like women are on shows like I'm a hoe and just like very proud.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that. As how do y'all feel about it?
Speaker 3: Like I said, I feel like the prisoners are running the prison right now, you know what I'm saying. Even when you were on uh idiots, I think you asked them if like the way people dress now, is that from prostitution? Like the way women are dressed, like, is it from prostitutes? Like you know, are we dressing like.
Speaker 2: People the culture usually in the back of the day. Yeah, you'd see a prostitute walking you knew it was a prostitute. About how she was dressed right now, Like bitches is.
Speaker 3: Wearing nipples out ass out to the club like it's normal regular.
Speaker 2: And we ain't at all.
Speaker 3: We was not on that type of time in our twentieth I wasn't anyway, I wasn't that all.
Speaker 4: The cultural fashion from the prostitutes and then try to act like they don't understand what's wrong. But again, man, if you start telling people the truth, you just gonna have a problem. That's kind of what that conversation was all about. Like they're struggling dealing with the fact that all of that culture that they take and even Kanya and all them and training all them, like some of this is prostitution culture. And now you got the city girls, you know what I mean, they're in the middle, like they probably wouldn't even consider themselves prostitutes or look at themselves like that, even though growing up that's what prostitutes used to do. They would fly around, meet men, get paid to have sex, and go escorts.
Speaker 2: You know, escorts always was different from prostitutes.
Speaker 1: Prostitutes is on the street.
Speaker 4: Ain't no such thing as a rich horse a rich hor No rich horse.
Speaker 2: May not be rich and moral, but rich.
Speaker 4: Not rich in finances. Ain't no rich holes.
Speaker 3: Let's see, hold on, you was calling Kim Kardashian a whole Kim Kardashian is rich.
Speaker 4: There, and you gotta understand all them holes rich. But then may now we talk about holes that got that, that got businesses that ain't rich off Holing ain't no such rich hope, but she.
Speaker 2: Got her start up doing a fucking flick with rage.
Speaker 4: But even her mom sold that. She probably didn't get most of that money.
Speaker 2: But that's when you like that led to a whole bunch of rich, whole shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think you might be talking about more of a famous hole than a rich hole, and I think that's the problem. I think it's so many smoking mirrors in this game. Like her mom is a genius, you know what I mean. Her mom is like brilliant, but she also ruthless because the way she she don't mind her kids and then still kind of doing the thing is really unique. But that's her mom's plan. And I think her mom got the money. I don't. I don't think Kim that on me. I don't think Kim is broke, but I don't think Kim is having it the way everybody think, because I think everybody's coming up with ideas spending the money. She damn there barely could talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she's doing well. She just signed to deal with the NFL for them to wear her draws.
Speaker 3: NBA yeah, but again, but her billion dollars.
Speaker 4: It's also not her draws, right, it's a business person behind that. There's a couple of business people. So she's just the face of an idea. And when it all comes down to it, its just you'll see it. It won't be what you think it is. It never is. It always comes into a crash and burn situation. Just not that way. If you was too busy homeland they figuring out how to hold, you couldn't be figuring out how to figure out no businesses. She's just a puppet for different people.
Speaker 2: But Holing is the business professions.
Speaker 3: That is a business and the reason why even in places like in New York City and Chicago they want to tax bitches pussy at this point, like you can hold, but you got to pay taxes.
Speaker 4: On her because they think you riches just because it's coody. That's because America. It's at all time low too, But that's because of America.
Speaker 3: Pussy moved faster than cocaine. Like this is a real life business, Holsb. You have madams that they've gotten rid of because they got richid.
Speaker 2: Politicians.
Speaker 4: If I named some pimps, I could tell you some rich pimps that were famous pimps.
Speaker 3: We talk about these niggas in the hood. Man, it's white holes.
Speaker 2: They be getting to the back.
Speaker 4: Like if you had to have a poster on your wall for the Hall of Fame hole, who would that whole be?
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be like a Maryland I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because that thing has no famous holes. Ain't ain't no such thing as no wealthy holes. Ain't no holes with no mansion for sucking, no more fucking dick. That just ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: They okay, they might have. Let's let's y'all, let's take a break right quick, and we would be right back. Dang, we're done with stupid in that news. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I had to go google wealthy holes right quick, y'all be back.
Speaker 4: I'm interesting this wealthy hole. That's stud cold Google.
Speaker 2: Let me not put holes. Let me put wealthy madams, because see they got different terminoledge of these.
Speaker 4: Type of Adam is a pimp, so that's different. You can't do madams. She's selling up.
Speaker 2: But they started off at holes.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about the actual act of holing a bitch never made money, right, But that can spill off into a whole bunch of different things, like she's still a hole at heart, throws like this still a hole getting to cosmetic bag ye, like getting to Skim's bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even then, Like I think Kim is specifically Kim, and that's a whole other thing. But I think her situation is she's a much more famous face that people are using to sell products. I don't think the products is hers at all. I don't think she's gonna end up with the line share of the money at all. And I think.
Speaker 2: Kanye came up with skims. Kanye came up with skims.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about the song on your album, Cancel These Nuts. The song is called Kanye should have Never married that bitch.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about weight life. Man, My boy life is ruined at this point. I think he's remade walking around the trash bags and ship. My nigga is a genius. He riding this ballfucker doing bad nigga wearing trash bags and ziploc bags and shit for shoes. He just he don't know if he's coming to going and that nigga's a brilliant nigga. He like he like one of my most famous. He's one of my most favorite human beings to ever live. Like when you hear stories of different you like your stories about Jesus, Malcolm, Mags, Martin, Luther King, you know, Ganghis Khan. Kanye is in my top five of favorite.
Speaker 2: Like that about Kanye too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like just all that. And we all know since he'd a mess with that lady, that ship just then fucked him up. He just runs this moll fucker looking crazy.
Speaker 3: See where you got it wrong is that it's not just because he married a whole. That family is a bunch of fucking witches. That's what he married into and pro created with. It ain't just about the whole ship, y'all. Even y'all missed that episode. Kim was in her fucking closet with her altar set up and there praying to whoever the fuck. Okay, that's how Kanye got fucked up, fucking with a succubist, not just a whole, not just any type of hole, okay.
Speaker 2: And the mom is a whole grand witch got this bitch, Okay.
Speaker 4: She's a special type of promiscuous woman. But it's also because the type of insecutre like Kanye went from being an insecure nigga that just will wear a polo to insecure nigga getting leposuction. You know what I mean, Like, that's the type of shit a whole could do to you. And this is what I was trying to explain to Taylor back then, and insecure, Like a woman that makes you insecured, like a whole will destroy everything you stand for. She'll make you feel not good enough, you know, like how niggas do. Like you get a bullshit nigga, He'll make you just fuck yourself up. That's what these holes are do to you. And now you look at a nigga like Kanye, This nigga music been getting weirder and crazy, and it's like, you know what I mean, Like this is what happens because sometimes the type of person that is, when they don't have value for theirself, they'll create a question of value, you know what I mean? For you if you just spend too much time with them.
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: How long you been in your relationship?
Speaker 4: I've been knowing women for a long time.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you in a relationship with a specific woman?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: And how long has that been?
Speaker 4: You a long time alone.
Speaker 1: Married, but you're not married.
Speaker 4: I should be. If I'm not, you should be.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you? Why aren't you?
Speaker 4: I think marriage is a little special. I think I think, uh, I'm not saying if I'm married or not married. That's the point. I think most people think that I have an issue or it's something. It's not like that. Like if a woman is interactive with me, it's probably one of the greatest experiences of her life. You ain't gonna get hing. It's more solid than this. I ain't fe the fight for your clothes in the closet. I ain't using your makeup. I don't want to use your bag. I don't want you to pay the bill. Yo.
Speaker 1: Like you're being like very ambiguous and gray with the question right now.
Speaker 4: To be ambiguous and gray why though?
Speaker 3: Because you just so you're married or in a long term relationship. Because I saw I watched one of your episodes and you ask the young ladies what age is a good age for women to get married?
Speaker 2: And you know what, that was one of my questions for you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Should men get married when it's the best time for men to get married?
Speaker 4: I think when he really want to be married when he really want to be miserable.
Speaker 1: So you think marriage is more my life?
Speaker 4: Yes, marriage is miserable, right because you please, let's talk about it well, because now are you married?
Speaker 2: Though to say that, listen.
Speaker 4: I know these things.
Speaker 1: He's being in.
Speaker 3: Look, because we had a whole conversation with one of my longtime friends last night via text message. He messaged me in tam and he's a barber, and he basically said, there's a lot of niggas would be sitting in this chair like proclaiming how much they hate their mates, like they hate they fucking wife, they hate the bitch they live with.
Speaker 4: He's supposed to hate. I don't think he's supposed to hate you, old lady. I'm just saying I think I think when you, I think marriage is miserable because you come from a place to where your whole thing is conquest, and then you find somebody that's supposed to knock the challenge of conquering things out the way, and it just don't work that way, you know what I mean. Literally, you'll feel that way anyway, so you start to alter your life dealing with women and accountability, right, you gotta deal with women in accountability. Like oil in the water, it just don't mix. So you're gonna always not true.
Speaker 3: That's just a people thing. It's not just women who don't take accountability. A lot of men don't take accountability for their behavior.
Speaker 4: Totally agree, But I'm also explaining to you culturally, it's in your culture. See for us, if we do what we referre to as a bitch azz nigga, if a women don't take accountability, just a woman.
Speaker 2: No. See, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: On this show, we talk about a lot of things that are being assigned as femininity, but we see clearly now a lot of this shit is masculinity.
Speaker 2: Being a bitch asz nigga could very well be some masculine shit. When a nigga get in his feelings, somebody could die. Taggers literally get murdered when a nigga get too emotional. Yeah, but again that cannot be associated with women. We don't destroy in that way.
Speaker 4: Yes y'all do, But that's a whole other story.
Speaker 2: And you use that women aren't good people. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: Hold on folk back up, right. So when men are insecure, they destroy the world. When women are insecure, they destroy themselves. So it's nothing worse than the world to see it. Right. So, and then back to accountability. Culturally, y'all raised to not deal with who y'all are. Culturally, Like, y'all raised that way. If you don't like your hair, you just change it. If you don't like your you don't like your face, you just change it. If you don't like your height, you just change it. If you don't like your shape, you just change it. Like And it's a bunch of almost to a degree of with like it's like it's almost like a witchcraft where you just have all these things going on. Culturally, that's a woman. And to the point you said, where I was talking about women like I had, it was a deep thought. It wasn't just like I was being crasped, you know what I mean, Like, oh, women ain't good people. But culturally, like innately, women are amazing right there. They bring life into the universe. They're like the greatest thing God ever created. Culturally, y'all, we are God ahead. But culturally, y'all, y'all be pieces of shit. Y'all literally go through all this crazy shit. If you had to listen, if you had to meet a man that act like you, you'd be done.
Speaker 3: You don't know all women, So you're going based off of your experience with the women that you've experienced.
Speaker 2: You don't know all women. One thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Every man AG has ever been with will tell you how amazing I am right, And sometimes they may not really. One may may not realizing and say they don't have access to me anymore. And that's usually when niggas get their whole life together. So you're you're going based off the small sample size of women that have allowed you to have access to them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't want a man who acts like.
Speaker 4: Me, though I know you know why because you.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not why.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It's because I want to play my feminine energy and I don't want a man who's living in his feminine energy. I don't want a man that's doing that.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, what is feminine energy at that point?
Speaker 1: It's soft, it's docid. I want to protect her. I want to provide her.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 1: Yes, you said, what.
Speaker 4: Comb your hair? When you get out of line?
Speaker 1: Comb my hair? What you mean like.
Speaker 4: When you get out of control?
Speaker 1: Nolinity?
Speaker 4: I didn't masculine. I'm saying how how how opposite of soft do you want him to be? How opposite of soft do you want him to be?
Speaker 1: Or do you want to I don't want him to be turner. I don't want him to be beat my ass, but I want him to be a strong man again.
Speaker 4: So where does strength be defined? At? Is a strength? And intellect is a strength?
Speaker 3: And action intellect? How do you take care of your family? How you take care of yourself? How do you take care of community? I'm not one of those people who will be like I want to be feminine. Listen, in order to be a well rounded human, you have to embody both femininity and masculinity. It's just what it is. We can go to bohamet if we want to talk about that, right, because that's all it represents is duality. So you have to embody both things. I'm not one thing, you know what I'm saying. So when my mad feels a little weak because the world is fucked up, I need to come through with strength and vice versa.
Speaker 2: That's what you want in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Totally agree.
Speaker 1: But don't you want to lean into your femininity more than masculinity at most times?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Because you can get stuck there.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So the point I'm making to you, that's again back to this point when I was saying women are not like most women are not the people. It's not the women I met, because I understand women are just women, so I would never look at them as good or bad or no other human being for that matter. But what I'm saying is if women had to meet men that acted like women, they jump off a bridge. I imagine if you met a man, right and I was saying, no, we.
Speaker 2: Just won't deal with them. How you have a lot of women right now choosing celibacy over dealing with men.
Speaker 4: Totally agree, Right, That's what's happened. They acting like.
Speaker 2: Women because you know, I'm saying, the women are choosing yeah and no.
Speaker 3: Not even because they're acting like women, they could very well be acting like men, which is not having integrity, not telling the truth, not being honest with themselves about who they are. And you're going out in the world being deceitful. You talk about women and makeup and literally I'm not finish.
Speaker 4: Then show up before you go that far about that. That's what makes a man a man. Being accountable, integrity, that's what makes a man a man.
Speaker 3: And that's what makes a real woman a woman as well. It's not being asserted, yes, yes, it is not.
Speaker 4: Accountability does not make a woman a woman.
Speaker 3: Y'all talk about Adam and Eve a whole lot, right. I'm lily, I'm a director sending of lilith. Okay, I don't even know Eve from a nigga rib I'm not a side bitch.
Speaker 4: Why Adam and Eve? Adam and Eve literally is rooted in the concept of deception, Like everything about femininity is rooted and ideas that that become like, let's accentuate ideas when it's not really it's really about covering up things you don't like and highlighting things you like. It's rooted in the level of deception.
Speaker 3: Like everybody, everybody wants to present their best selves. That's not just a woman thing, though, it is men men. Men show up to their women as their authentic selves. But then they leave the house and they go to their homeboys who don't know who the fuck this nigga really is. You don't know all these financial issues that is women know at the house.
Speaker 2: He don't. He don't like his stomach either. He got all types of insecurity as well. His woman knows. Butaul now As just came out with some impression ship for y'all, said, and.
Speaker 1: I'm learning how to do man weaves right now, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad said that, and that end of the world for you. Motherfucker's there.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Men are gonna be more attractive to men because y'all really didn't like us in the first place, is what it's giving.
Speaker 4: That's definitely ridiculous. Of course we like you. We like then like the unaccount men love pussy.
Speaker 3: They don't necessarily like women. Men love pussy, but they don't necessarily like women, like like the hanger with their homeboys, and some homo eroticism should be going on.
Speaker 4: That's me, love me, love women. We lot of fact. You're not accountable. It's why we pay the bill. We love it.
Speaker 2: We love telling yo.
Speaker 4: It makes us, it gets us.
Speaker 2: All this niggas so sick and dig.
Speaker 4: A real man gets off of taking care of his old lady.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I said that, But there's two different types of men.
Speaker 3: I got pushed back from people men online, telling me I can't say what man is, but when you talk about male ego, and I said this on another show, this These are the major two ways to me as a woman outside looking in, you have one man who feeds his ego by how many women he can run through, and the other man feeds his ego by how many people he can take care of. I like the latter, right, I like somebody who's a producer, a problem solver, or a provider. That is what a man is to me, right. So those are the two different types of niggas that's walking around here, and one of them is dangerous. The one who just run through women is dangerous, is bad.
Speaker 4: That's what it's just. You women have to realize that they are wealth as much as dollars are. Women are wealth as much as dollars are. Women are the original dollars. So he's not crazy because he wants to catch him all he wants. He's not crazy fulfilling that way, but him not knowing how to direct his energy because it ain't nobody getting too much money doing that the same way, right, So it's usually the same type of person that's directed energy in the fucking with girls. But women are the original wealth. So a man is not crazy for wanting to be with women. It's just usually you come into a space to find true wealth and things that could benefit your family that you're responsible for. Sometimes men is fucked up in the mind and they keep on chasing different women because women are wealth, period. They always will be, they always have been. That's how it is right.
Speaker 1: But what she's saying is chasing women without accumulating any other.
Speaker 2: Times your deck make a slave out of you. That's all you're doing is letting you, letting your dick make a slaver.
Speaker 3: You got all these peo people you can't even take care of. These children come from sec.
Speaker 4: Totally three, totally three. But again, women are wealth. They are wealth. They are wealth. They literally are the lineage to the next generation of your family and everything, your air, the main thing, every last seal, every healthy seale on earth. The goal is the past information, even us as a clump of sales. So if you pass the DNA information through women, you still are successful in the grand scale of existing as a sell. Now we have the standards of existing and how we are today where it's like how much money you have, But most men are primitive and thought and women are wealth. So accumulating women and interactions like that is really normal. But what happens is usually have a sophistication, no different than a lion. A lion is gonna go fuck all the different prides of the lioness and all that. That's a normal primitive function. But we usually depend on human beings to have like this evolved thought sophistication to go into smarter ways of doing it better for specific reasons. But it's not crazy for me. Because women are wealth. The problem is women don't realize their wealth at this point. They don't realize they are wealth, and that's the problem. So now they can be accumulated. You can't get some pussy without having to give everything to this woman. It didn't used to be that way because women understood that they were wealth.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like men treat women as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's why they go through all that to fuck with them, to.
Speaker 1: Be admired and held on the past.
Speaker 4: The goal is to because once you get somebody soul too, that's when you got them. But if you actually literally make a nigga way like yeah, niggas is gonna play the game year they know. But again, once you turn yourself over to easy, then you show him that you're not valuable, so he most likely gonna treat you like you're not valuable.
Speaker 3: But see, here's the thing. And you being from California, I know y'all be on the pimp shit, And to me, it ain't nothing to break a broken bitch, right. You can't do that to a strong minded woman. If you can, like, maybe that's an accomplishment, but these weak ass bitches that men be running through, that's not a big accomplishment supposed to get us.
Speaker 4: That's where I that's where I stand that. But again, you're asking somebody who might read books or read ten books or twelve books or how many books a year, versus somebody who's functioning primitively, so they don't understand what they looking at. They not the average niggas ain't got time to do all the average nigga going to work or doing what he's trying to do to take care of his family. He's trying to bring.
Speaker 2: I don't like average niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's trying.
Speaker 1: But there's more of those in the Yeah.
Speaker 4: But he's trying volume to himself as the best he can, So it ain't really nothing he doing wrong. But if women don't understand that they are the value and men are trying to accumulate them, then we got a problem. And that's where we are today, women trying to act like a right if the same thing I was saying to Taylor and the whole grand scheme of procreation, it takes us three seconds to do our part. It might even be three seconds, like it's three seconds. You're lucky if you get a great sensation with that three seconds and all the other shit you get with it. It takes you nine months. This is how important. It is. Take you nine months to do it after that three seconds, and then the motherfucking baby you gotta feed it for a whole another year, and the baby just lives off you for fucking nineteen months, twenty months, twenty two months. So if you value yourself the way we value ourselves, or if you value sex the way we value sex, guess who boo boo the fool? You would have to be boo boo the fool, because guess what, it's gonna be your shit for twenty two to twenty four months. And you asking niggas to think that far when they that don't even make sense, Like if you not really, if you're not taking the time to figure out the insecurity that's driving you to accumulate women as wealth, Then how the fuck is you gonna you know, how you really gonna combat it? You gonna keep man. We use women when we're doing bad like a woman. If you had a bad day at work, you go fuck with the business and pussy make you feel better. If you had a great day, you women as a celebration. Use women as everything in the world. And women still the only motherfuckers that don't realize they being used. Shit is crazy.
Speaker 3: That's collectively we may not realize that, but individually is a lot of women understanding.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying culture right now. When I'm speaking, I'm talking to the culture of women, not every last individual women. So it's not the woman. Because I meet pretty great women, I ain't gonna lie to you. I meet really great women. I don't you know all of them is gonna be unaccountable. You ain't gonna meet too many women that's gonna give you five. I'm sorries, and that's cool because you love that about them. But I think the culture I'm telling you this is what we all think. The culture of women, right is kind of built on a lot of things to hide into accent to reject the things they don't like and to project the things that they do like. That's the exact opposite of masculinity, and that's what makes the balance that you was talking about the duality of existing. So, yes, men love women, but they also need women to love women for them to love them the correct way. If a woman don't love herself the right way, man, it's gonna be hard for a primitive ass nigga to understand how to love her correctly because he's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Gu I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree, glasses, and that's why I feel like women need to talk to other women more and men with good minds need to be talking to other men more. Like this, this whole conversation that's going on right online. Right now, you got the traditional man and the fifty to fifty man sitting down having a conversation about basically.
Speaker 2: What is a man and it's not for women to define.
Speaker 3: So I love that a man is talking to another man right because we got brunches, lunches and conferences to do this. Ship niggas really don't tell their homeboys what's really going on with them. Oftentimes they don't be vulnerable with they So.
Speaker 4: Let me cut you off just to add one. Damn, this is real shit, Teddy, y'all listen. One of my closest homeboys he was with a girl. He got mad because she wasn't sucking this date no more. This was a big thing because, like I'm not lying, it was a big thing, like this been has been for like a nine.
Speaker 2: I don't like him no more.
Speaker 4: It's a respect thing, right because at that time, he's not working, he hustling, he's doing small things, so she's kind of losing respect. But it was a deeper conversation, and I was like, Yo, why are you tripping that she's not sucking your dick? He like, I don't know. I just like my dick suck. I'm like, yeah, but that don't make sense. You wouldn't be tripping if this bitch stopped making hamburgers. You wouldn't be losing your mind, and you like hamburgers. And then I kept asking him. I kept asking him. He couldn't figure it out. I kept asking till I got to a space to where he realized that was his only way of feeling superior or as like a leader or head of a household, because she would be on her knees in front of the cut.
Speaker 2: Bowling down and going down is either that or beating a bitch yep.
Speaker 4: Right, So what happened was cousin up getting a really good job, like doing some dope shit and getting paid, and then the head that he wasn't getting never even mad aed to him no more. And that's what I started to realize about certain homeboys. And I would tell him, I'm like, I told one of my closest homeboys too, like he fucking all the bitsches. I'm like you, like I met niggas who are fuck girl that I fucking feel like that made the me like I didn't really my life from selling shirm every day, I got to really turn into multi million dollar deals and made millions of dollars and all this and do all this great ship and you feel like you me just because this raggedy bitch gave you some pussy.
Speaker 2: And and so again trying to fuck you vicious, that's why.
Speaker 4: And they're like, well, I gotta be him and she gave me some pussy. No, she just fucked up.
Speaker 2: She give everybody pussy, bro, And that's.
Speaker 4: What it goes back to my original point. You can't turn the whole tool housewife, because she'll fuck your value up and you be fucked up. And that's what's wrong with yate where sometimes the nigga don't even know who he is no more niggat life, orsumtion and ship. Like nigga, you Kanye West, you don't got to do nothing in the world about down and lie in front of you because you're the guy. But again, your old lady, you fucking the same Body's the same person that Chris Humphreys fucked or Reggie Bush or anybody else, or any nigga, because you know, once you get with a girl, you start realizing the type of bit the nigga she fucked with him, Like women, right, you'd be like, imagine if your kids, father or your husband had like, fuck this last four hundred and some pounds. That shit is a chip at your ego.
Speaker 3: Yes, you ain't never lie, nigga, Like I love to see a nigga previous bitches because I need to know, like are you even used to fucking a bitch like me?
Speaker 2: Like I need to see what they looking looking like for real.
Speaker 1: But all right, let me ask you this, as a musician, do you feel like you have a responsibility to the community to make music that uplifts women.
Speaker 4: So they know that, Oh, I got a responsibility to tell motherfuckers what it is. So just like I can make something for the bitches right, and I'll be telling niggas like you niggas as girls and your niggas is not be having correctly and you're not doing right by women and you want to split the rent with her and talking about them and peeding on women beauty standard. And that's the song I can make. Kanye shit, have never made that, bitch. You need to y'all women need to get y'all shit together. I'm not for the side. I'm not a man to where I'm degrading women and big enough niggas. I got something for you niggas too, you niggas as hoes, and but you women is hot and that's the problem. I'm not Kevin Sanders. I'm not taking a side. I don't got time for that. I really want good for Black people in general as a unit. So everybody got to get this work. Nobody gets shorter. Everybody get this work, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Come on glasses, Okay, what's up with this song? Tora, Come and get that ass tore up nigga. Now listen for the listeners who don't know. Specifically, y'all Christians who like to call me your old tap if you don't know that Tora is the first five books of the Hebrew Bible. There's this nigga that named the whole ass song after tell us about Tora. Come and get that ass tore up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I was in here in the studio working on the song and we have some girls in there politics and they just having fun whatever fivees no, no, no, not five three or something. We just here making music. And when I'm laying the chorus, the girls is telling me, they like, are you saying Tora? And I'm like, no, I'm saying tore up. And he's like, man, the way your action is so heavy. That's really why I name the song Tora. They thought I was saying Taura.
Speaker 2: So I was like, i'ma just name it that you think that's appropriate.
Speaker 4: I don't really worry about that.
Speaker 2: I was about to have some Bible ship.
Speaker 3: You know, we got the Israel and Palestine water, some holistic ship, right quit.
Speaker 2: It was definitely holistic. Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm a gangster rapper man. I'm a gangster rapper and and I definitely play off people's emotions a little too much. But now I was just a coincidence on how my accent was, and I just left it there. Then the video spun off into this crazy stuff with us busting the Jehovah witnesses benches and ship and getting them to get out, and you have now at that point, that's where it started being like, Okay, I'm gonna just have fun with the idea. I'm definitely gonna keep it in control and not disrespect God, you know what I mean. But I'm definitely gonna play on human beings and you know how lame they are to me at times and how fake they are, so I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know doing it. You don't feel like that disrespects God at all?
Speaker 4: No, not even a little bit. Yeah, my spirit is super tidy, and like me and God have had a great bond. I don't smoke, I don't drink. I don't run away from God ever. So I feel like mostly all the stuff that I do, you know what I mean, God gonn pretty much stop me, you know, because I be looking for signs all the time. And again, like I said, I don't do nothing to break the connection. I keep that connection strong even when I'm sinning. And like you know, when I was younger and I would mess with different girls, and if I had to write intentions for him, like I would have like bad. Look Like it's a real strong bond between me and God. Like my spirit is really tight, you know what I mean, it's tightly thisss so I don't feel you know, It's why I go on these platforms and I talk how I talk, and I'm free with my expression and I don't worry if people take it the wrong way, Like I'm okay with being misunderstood. But at the same time, I know my bond with God is right and He's not gonna let me get too far out of line.
Speaker 2: No matter what period. Tupac must Die, you know that.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's the perfect example, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And light of keiv d being arrested legally, I mean not legally legal name Dwayne Keith Davis. Right, he was just recently arrested in Las Vegas, and you made a song and video Tupac Must Die that had the Internet and uproar because you were showing the side of the basically the defendant, right, the killer and how shit transpired, Yeah, how shit transpired on his end?
Speaker 2: Have people been hitting you up since this dude was arrested, which the original shooter is.
Speaker 4: Dead, right, People haven't stopped hitting me up. People haven't stopped hitting me up since the day it came out. Every last every single day, there's not a day that goes by that somebody don't hit me about that song. Whether it's song social media, whether it's in the streets. It's just it's just part of the program this point. But that's no real easy way to say this. But fuck.
Speaker 1: We have a segment called Dumbee Story in SIMP series, right, and we share a time that we got played by the opposite sex. Can you share a time that that has happened? Of course, let's heart, let's hear about it. I thought I was gonna be like lok ain't never been played by No bitch, don't play with me.
Speaker 4: Play with me can only be the low based off experience, you know what I mean? Like you can only read so many books, you know what I mean? Some of this ship you gotta go through. I wrote about it and Kanye should have never married that bitch. Yeah, I was all in love with this girl. This girl was like cute as fuck to me. This is like, I'm fresh out of high school. I got mo on low Rider. You know what I mean, I'm doing the thing like I'm hustling. I'm I'm becoming somebody in the street scene as far as gang bang people starting to know the name glass is low And it was a girl I used to really like. She was like cute at shit to me. She seems smart, you know what I mean? She was really cool, and I used to go through hell to try to get her to go out with me. Right, So one time I got some tickets in I scave Form, and I remember this girl used to be like, yeah, I don't really talk to that many people, you know, blah blah blah. You know, I'll be just doing my thing and so forth. So I remember, like, damn, So I wonder fast forward again. I get tickets to I skate Form, So I take her to not skate Form. We walking through the park. Now, mind you, this whole time she's telling me about all kinds of shit. Yeah, you know, I like you, I never been with nobody. I don't even you know, hang out with people. She's selling me on who she is past what I know. So she's giving me the nunnery, right, the nunnery. I call it the nunnery when she's a numb For the most part. I ran it to one of my homeboys, my home boy thirteen. We grew up together. He played football at Comptome Igh School. At this point, he had just graduated and he's seen a girl I was with, so he like shook my hands, so we chopped it up. She's I think she was getting something or winning the bathroom or getting something to eat. I forgot what was going on, but I was waiting on him. He was like, man, you know, the football team ran a train on that bitch. And I was like, are you serious. He was like yeah, it's like no lidge ye football team ran a train on that bitch. And I remember thinking myself right like it's I'm thinking he's lying. And so when he walked off, she came out the bathroom or whatever she was doing. I forgot exactly. She came back into where I was at in that space, and I was like, hey, you used to mess with some of the dudes in high school. She was like, is that what he told you? I was like, yeah, he said, well, it was a time when I got drunk and all of this, and I remember just thinking like holy shit, and I remember just leaving her at n scary form.
Speaker 2: No, you left somebody's daughter there.
Speaker 4: Fuck her daddy and her at that point. Because we end up being cool later, but at that point my feeling was hurt. I felt, yeah, yeah, we end up really hooking back up. And as I started getting older, I realized that women just like, if you don't protect women, you have to protect women from themself too. I know that sounds.
Speaker 2: You can't even you can't even spell housewife with our whole boy, but y'all be having so many, so much problems with bitches.
Speaker 1: That's how you gotta protect a woman from herself.
Speaker 4: Because because listen, like now, at that point, I realized I couldn't wife her. But that don't mean I couldn't. We couldn't be cool, you know what I mean, Like she just couldn't be wife like you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Like that just wasn't She was just a kid, was probably didn't have a dad.
Speaker 2: She probably she might have been drunk and something niggas took advantage of her.
Speaker 4: It might have been probably did, but guess what, Why the fuck is you getting drunk high school? Problem one, any of the any of the inhibition things.
Speaker 3: The reason niggas be getting drunk in high school, just doing ship, just doing dumb.
Speaker 4: Right, Niggas get drunk because they're stupid. If okay, if you go on a date, right.
Speaker 2: You're right, women are smarter.
Speaker 4: We need to know.
Speaker 1: But you, like, she wasn't a human mistake.
Speaker 4: Women are greater and you got the responsibility nobody giving you that.
Speaker 1: If I take that, If I say that, I believe we are greater, but I believe we also are human and flawed and.
Speaker 4: Now perfect and Superman save one person, Superman. You ain't ship you, Superman. That's how women is and you just stuck with that. I'm sorry. That's the that's the benefit you get of walking.
Speaker 1: Woman is not allowed to make any mistakes, yes.
Speaker 4: Or but ten digs cannot be the mistake five dicks that.
Speaker 2: You're judging me for. At the same time, Oh no, that's ye Like I'm thirty nine nigga, Like, no, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: You had, but that's not the point I'm saying. I'm saying five digs, Tam, is not a mistake. You like dick at that point, No, at one time, tam five dicks at once. You don't. It's not a mistake, no more.
Speaker 2: You just like you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't think they may have taken advantage of her.
Speaker 4: And she was afraid if somebody is drinking alcohol, was listen, if you go on a date with a stranger and you're drinking alcohol. See, and this is where, this is where it's gonna be fucked up again. All the rape victims in the world, all the bad things that happened to women fucking with niggas, But if you go on the first day with a nigga, you dragged with him, your ass is crazy. And I'm gonna tell you this is why I be worried about the sense of unaccountability. And this is what I was saying to you, a Ja.
Speaker 2: Because but one of the men gonna be accountable, because why are you a proud?
Speaker 4: Point is to unlock the door, that's the purpose.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the man should be a predator. Why why do we not address men behavior?
Speaker 4: That's me?
Speaker 2: Why can I why? But why can't I be safe enough for a man on a date? Why would you have some drinks?
Speaker 4: Why would you be poisoned to yourself to hang out with somebody.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I don't drink like that, but if I were to drink, I.
Speaker 4: Would drink full fledged. Mind on why would you be drinking.
Speaker 1: I like cocktails, glasses, I like I like a espresso martini.
Speaker 4: Or talking with your partner. That is not something you do with a strange nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm not going out with a nigga who I don't trust anyway, so there's not that's cool too. But if you close setting with a nigga, I never fucked the moth.
Speaker 1: Listen time. I will go out with a nigga that a first date, and I will have a drink, but I'm mindful of how much I drink, and I don't leave my drink around nobody.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't if I was a woman.
Speaker 1: But but what you're talking about is a little girl. You're saying fresh out of high school. This is a child. She's still getting to understand life, her body.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: You gotta give her some grades you planned.
Speaker 4: I did give her grades, But wife is not for break.
Speaker 1: If you left her there, you didn't give her no. I didn't even take her home.
Speaker 4: Her own you feel me. I came back into contact and I apologized. I told her I was young and I understand how horrors can get down. I didn't say that, but that's what I was thinking. I was like, right this, I swear to God, this is what I was thinking. But I let it go. But I realized she just couldn't be a wife. That's it.
Speaker 1: Like if that's not even you didn't even get played.
Speaker 4: Play because she went to form off my ticket. Because I think you a quality woman.
Speaker 2: At that time, you said, oh so she's a bitch, not a whole because she ain't let you fuck.
Speaker 4: I end up getting She was never a bitching. I never called listen, I ain't never been in no situation with no woman to call her no bitch. I don't even believe in that. I mean all women the bitches and no women's bitches, so it's all the sime so either way, but I'm not calling no woman a bitch because first off, she for sure wants to get me some pussy. I can't believe there's a woman walking. It's not scary form feel me, but I didn't want the pussy after them five nigga. After my Hoami told me that, she was like, oh this bitch is I'm young, So I'm thinking to myself, like this bitch is raggedy, So.
Speaker 1: You get to be young but she don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get to be my ring light that went out, y'all.
Speaker 4: Nigga just walked in like.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: Right, Just tell everybody where they can find you, where they can get your music, all the things that you're in.
Speaker 4: Plug yourself to cripstore dot com. Just go to the cryptstore dot com. Buy an autographic copy. I got CDs, I got vinyls. I got cassette USBs, which are USBs but they look like cassettes, and I have real cassettes. The cripstore dot Com Instagram glashes low. I'm around Google me.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, go get that tank.
Speaker 1: You so much. We appreciate, thank.
Speaker 4: Y'all for having me. I got to drive. I gotta drag y'all on the brilliant. I gotta drag y'all on excuse me on uh no siilings. Man, we gotta really get into it because we're gonna peel back on those seilings. Come on, man, all right, much love.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, listen, this is a great episode if you enjoyed it, Tune in every Thursday on iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at.
Speaker 2: This is your co host, a j Holiday, your grade, A babe. What out Tam.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 1: It's me official, Tam Bam. I love y'all. No matter what y'all believe in or who y'all believe in, Tam Bam loves you despite that.
Speaker 2: Remember to speak now and never hold your piece.