Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 1: Double Show, Ben is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater, and Ben actually thinks that his daughter's boyfriend might be cheating on her. So in a few minutes we're going to see if he is. But first, Ben, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Why do you think your daughter's boyfriend's cheating?
Speaker 2: My daughter, Kelsey's been dating this guy. His name's Matt. He's not a bad kid, not two years you know, around me, he's pretty pretty respectful. They it comes to some of the family gatherings in the last two years, so I've not really seen a whole lot of them. But there's just some things that have happened more recently that have just kind of had been going. Okay, wait, Kelsey and I are pretty close. We've always been close, you know. She's she's talked to me just about about everything, even more than her mom, and that kind of irritates mom. But that's just how it is. Yeah, And so just some things lately that I've got to know something's not right and I think he's cheating. I think he's going out on her. If that's the case, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to be pretty what's he doing specifically that makes you feel like he's acting up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it might be nothing, and I just might be over reacting. Uh, you know, she's she's my little girl. So I you know, sometimes he just gets real uncomfortable in situations like he's got. Sometimes he's just he just takes off. He's there and we're a family gathering and I look and he's gone, I mean just gone, and Kelsey's crying and what's wrong? And uh and so you know, in public again, he treats her, treats her well. But like last week when we were talking, she just said something that really really really bothered Mammy. And she she said that all of a sudden, he'd become a different person. And she's kind of like what and she it's pretty cool. She just opens up. Uh, he's she says, he's just never around anymore. He's always allas making excuses not to see her or even come by right or go to a function or happening. Then there were a couple of times at Kelsey actually just showed up alone, didn't even didn't even come with him. So something's up. I just think something is up, and this guy is taking something on the side. I don't know what he's doing, but he's just not being there for her like he was. And it just breaks my heart. And I'm doing everything I can't ky a hold back and say give me five minutes with this guy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she think he's cheating too.
Speaker 2: She does that last conversation. You know, I just said, Hony, what do you I wanted to say, you know what, this is cheating, This bulls cheating, but you know, I just said, what do you think is going on? And she just said I think I can't believe it, but I just I think he's cheating. I think she said, was I think he's saying someone else? And then I couldn't get much much more out of her. She just broke down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet does she know you're calling us?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, okay, okay, all right, well you told us what grocery store he shops at. I guess she told you that, right, right, So we'll call from there. We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that. Every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department and we'll see if he believes that and who he sends them to, if he sends them to your daughter or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, am I going to be able to talk to this dude or what?
Speaker 1: Yes? You are definitely just yeah, like wait a little bit until we can see if we can get a name out of him, and then you can have adding No, all right, we'll play a song come back and get you to catch a cheeter next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater, it's a little different than other ones. Ben is on the phone, and Ben thinks that his daughter's boyfriend named Matt might be cheating on his daughter. Second, we're gonna call him and particularly from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who wins flowers that delivered to anybody that they want from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends them to Ben's daughter or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 1: Before we do that, once you refresh everybody's memory on your situation and what your daughter's name is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Kelsey is my daughter. She has been seeing this guy named Matt. It's a good kid and for the most part everything's been going pretty good. But lately things have changed. It just kind of shifted. I've got a great relationship with Kelsey, my daughter, and always has. She talks to me more their mom. Last couple of conversations we've had didn't go well concerning this guy Matt. Yeah, he just stops showing up to some of the functions. Kelsey has shown up by herself. He will be at a function now all of a sudden, he just takes off. It doesn't say a word. Yeah, And so my last conversation with with my little girl, she just it's kind of broke down and just said she thinks he's seen someone else. So I want to know. I want to find out. And because of he is, you and I are gonna we're gonna meet up.
Speaker 1: All right. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Matt. Hi, Matt, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, where do I win Oh the flowers?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what kind of flowers?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to call up and say thank you very much for your business and thank you for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want in the fifty United States. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Congratulations okay, And I know a lot of people think it sounds like a thing you have to pay for some kind of scam. It's not. You'll get confirmations of everything. It's just our way of saying thank you. Okay, I can take down the information in a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that right now.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll just like send them to somebody if I can do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect. Let me just pull up my form here, can I. We'll start with the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 3: First, Okay, it's Kelly, and.
Speaker 1: The do you want anything on a card?
Speaker 3: Just say? That was really fun? Are you ready for round two?
Speaker 1: Got it? That was fun. Are you ready for round two? And that's to Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt.
Speaker 1: Now I'll let you know though, that this isn't the grocery store. My name is actually Jubil and I'm calling from radio show called The Jubil Show. I'm Nina also here, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we do a segment on our show. It's called to Catch a Cheater. And your girlfriend's dad, Ben is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: What yeah, you told listen to me, you know what, give me five minutes with you. You know what, You don't deserve my daughter. You don't deserve No, no, you just listen. You don't deserve her. You know what, she thought you were doing this, but you know what I thought, No, you wouldn't do that. Do you know what? She's given everything to you, man, everything, everything, even financially. We've helped you, dude. We've been there for Kelsey's been there for you every time, and you do this to my daughter. You know what? Where are you right now? Exactly? I want to know where you are. I want to say just a minute, give me a minute.
Speaker 3: With You're gonna call me on the radio and start talking to you like you don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Like, but listen to you believe that you know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know what you.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, Listen to me. It's not what you know what's going on. It's not what you think for sure?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you don't know that she's been like hanging with other dudes, Like she's always like with some other dude, Like I don't you don't even know.
Speaker 2: She don't even know what's going on. Listen, listen, she's got she's got guy friends. Of course she's gonna hang with other dudes. She's completely committed to you and has been for two years. Two years of her life gone wasted. I don't with someone like you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, they're not die friends.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, why are you making those types of accusations? How do you know that?
Speaker 3: I don't even really need to defend myself, just sufficing to say that. I'm sorry, dude, but your daughter's kind of a line.
Speaker 2: Who excuse me? You? Really? You know what? You better hope I don't see you soon, man, because you know what, she doesn't deserve you you have You don't even have a clue how good she is for you, and this is how you treat her, my treator.
Speaker 3: A great thought bad. She was dirty honestly.
Speaker 2: So okay, that's enough, you know what. That's enough. Yeah, that's enough. That's enough. I don't want to hear your voice. Oh man, you know what I'm done. I'm done. I'm done with him, and you know what Kelsey's done with you too. Listen, if I ever see you even close to my daughter, even anywhere near her, you're his mine. Really, you're his mine. If you think if you think I'm kidding, wait and see, man, you just wait and see.
Speaker 3: I'd like side whatever, dude, I'll be around and by the way, you're cooking.
Speaker 2: So really, he just hung up. He just hung up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to hear voice anymore anymore. So, yeah, you know what, Well, how are you?
Speaker 1: How are you gonna tell Kelsey?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I gotta figure this out. I'm gonna maybe talk with her mom and I don't know. I don't know, man, because she she was all in with this guy. I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I appreciate you helping me out and and making this happen. I wish it were different, but I just appreciate you at the station for doing this.
Speaker 1: Man, good luck with everything.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The Jubile shows to catch a cheater.