Speaker 1: Kiss FM, Los Angeles. Good morning, Ryan Seacrest with the Assistanty and Tanya. So, yeah, your morning hat coming up in just a little bit. If you get anxious, Like what makes you most anxious?
Speaker 2: Uncertainty?
Speaker 1: Oh, Mark, I don't know if you heard it, but I didn't exact answer. Mark, our producer did not did not see that coming, and he was in the pre show meeting.
Speaker 2: I'm a planner. I'm like, I like knowing the next thing we're gonna do this and that. I just don't I don't like uncertainty, and sometimes in life so strange.
Speaker 1: I don't like uncertainty in the wild, but I do like uncertainty at work, Like I like it when we don't know what we're gonna do next. That's like, yeah, I like it when something happens that we didn't see.
Speaker 2: Comment, That's yeah, I know what you mean. So I guess I'm speaking specifically in the wild like my personal life.
Speaker 1: Tanya, what gives you anxious vibes?
Speaker 3: Actually coming? When when we take a few days off work, I get anxious the night before we come back because I fear that I'm going to sleep through my alarm or like something. So I always have a horrible night's sleep because I'm anxious about the next morning when I've never slept through my alarm once and I've been doing this for a long time.
Speaker 1: When friends asked me to play basketball, oh anxiety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that skill level or.
Speaker 1: The worst basketball player ever? Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Ever, a lot of my friends are trying to get me into pickleball, and.
Speaker 1: I just not I that's fun.
Speaker 2: I guess that it's fun, but I also have never played. And I feel like they've been playing for so long now that I would be coming in as like this maybe yeah, and that gives me anxiety.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, I've had to make up excuses for not being able to play basketball all my life. I'm out of excuses now. I just need to tell you I'm the worst.
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't obvious.
Speaker 3: I also get anxiety.
Speaker 1: When the alam height slam. Yes, you also get anxiety when what.
Speaker 3: When my friends want to go to a new restaurant. Because I'm the type of girl that wants to I look at the menu and I want to like know where I'm going before I go. I can't just go with the flow, and I don't want to be like that anymore. I want to be able to just go anywhere and not have to worry about what's on the menu. And I just can't.
Speaker 1: But why is it such a big deal that you want to change? Because it is. I think it's kind of part of the treat of doing anything, because that's a treat, right You're going to go somewhere, going anywhere. Part of the treat for me is the build up and is the talking about is that? Well, I wonder if they're gonna have this. I wonder if they're gonna get that. I'm like, for me, it's the it's the on the way. It's as equally as payoffee and my English is good this morning. Yeah, it's equally as payoffee as the thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I think I just dont I want to be more go with the flow, you know. I think this is just more overall in general, I want to be more go with the flow. It's like, sometimes I won't want to go to a restaurant because of the menu, and I'm like, why, I want to just try something new, maybe it'll surprise me. You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't even look at the menu when you get there. No, no, no, no, No, I'm saying if someone says, hey, this is what we're meeting today at this time and I've never been there, then I'll just show up.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm with Tanya. Like, I google it, I read the about, I look at the gallery, I read the press, latest press info.
Speaker 2: No time for that in my life reviews.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we all make choice, as sistaning, right. I mean, you choose not to, but you can probably deal with Like I need to know going in, and I choose. It's not like it's bogging me down by choose to do like the research and want to know, it's all exciting.
Speaker 2: The only thing I will do is if I am going with the kids, I will see if they have some sort of kids option or kids menu. That's it.
Speaker 1: But for me, we need to find a restaurant that does kids. Men use the adult version, like I want to start a chain. It's called kids menu adults.
Speaker 2: It's just it's called their leftovers.
Speaker 1: But like the stuff on the kids' menu is really what you want kind of, it's really what you want, but you can't eat that.
Speaker 2: No, but you watered pasta every day.
Speaker 1: But you want a restaurant to make that their priority. For the adults. That's what you want. I know. Well, how are you doing with your new focus here, Tanya? Are you making progress? No?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing so great at it, but uh, you know, growth happens when you are uncomfortable, and I want to make myself uncomfortable in restaurant at.
Speaker 1: A time, exactly, And good luck making yourself uncomfortable and continued success with your growth. All right, Speaking of anxiety, doing this is going to slow your heart rate. It's very simple. Tell you that. Coming up,