Speaker 1: What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you? Oh uh, it's a show, calls up eight at eight three four three six one because the list is going viral of the most embarrassing moments that everybody can relate to.
Speaker 2: We'll go over the list and get your stories. But it's next.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful Now what's the baby night Chucky?
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, I know you didn't do that today, bab.
Speaker 1: This the clip is going viral of a woman upset because she named her dog Chucky young Chucky baby.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: If no woman named me something like Chucky baby, I will bite.
Speaker 4: You too good to be called chucky, bab.
Speaker 2: Look like it's Chucky.
Speaker 4: I like Shaggy. Are you sure you are at washing? Hucky Baby gets your own.
Speaker 6: Jah, gets you your ideed, gets your first certificate, and change you.
Speaker 4: Dug.
Speaker 2: It's the double show.
Speaker 1: We're about to go over the list that's going viral of the embarrassing situations in life that everybody can relate to. The Next time you do something it's embarrassing. Remember you're not alone.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 1: Are some of the situations they say everybody can relate to by the way, call us with your own eight eight three four three o six one text and four one o six one. What's the most embarrassing situation you've ever been in realizing you've had food stuck in your teeth for hours? That happens to me all the time in there, all the time they did. One time, Nina blame me for a while. She was mad that I didn't tell her. But I literally didn't see it, because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: When you're staring at me all morning long.
Speaker 7: I just have these teeth that, for whatever reason, no matter what I do when I eat, especially spin it, it stays. So I always bring floss everywhere. But I'm sitting here talking to Jewbil all morning. He says, not a work.
Speaker 1: We only stare side and I didn't see it. He can't be staring at me the whole day. I was like, I promise I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: You should be mad at me, probably always mad at you. I figured i'd stay out of it.
Speaker 1: Going over this, it's going viral of the most embarrassing situations in life that everybody can relate to. It should help you not be embarrassed the next time it happens, because it happens to everybody. I like that you're in a quiet room with other people and then your stomach growls really loudly.
Speaker 7: I hate that that happens in here a lot, because we all try to wait to eat until later.
Speaker 1: What do you do in that situation? Do you address it? Or do you say quiet? Sometimes it's weird. You're like, I want to say something, but I'm not sure if I should, if they think it was funny, if I did.
Speaker 4: I talked to my tummy when it happens to me.
Speaker 2: Victoria does too. She does it a lot like you. I do my tummy speaking to me From the Madagascar movie.
Speaker 1: It calls up eight eight eight three four three one text in four to one O six one. Hey Sarah, you have an embarrassing moment.
Speaker 8: I accidentally sent a nude photo to my brother, WHOA.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to go to a.
Speaker 4: New guy that I was talking to.
Speaker 2: But what did your brother reply?
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 10: He didn't reply to it, and then we had to go like but I saw him like just a couple of hours later, we had.
Speaker 3: Like me to go to a church dinner together.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's the worst, said my mom the same thing one time. No, she just replied, that's nice to see. You'll always be my little boy. Thanks Sarah for your phone call.
Speaker 2: Than you would be amazing if I did. I though, right.
Speaker 1: Here's another embarrassing moment from the list that's going viral. Mishearing someone and replying with an answer that makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I do that a lot. That's always one that you're trying to play. This thing is off.
Speaker 1: It's also awkward and yeah, it's fun, though sometimes trying to play it off.
Speaker 11: It can be more embarrassing when you try to play it off sometimes because you're like no, no, no, because you want so badly to convince that person that you were totally listening the entire time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gets worse and worse and you dig up bigger.
Speaker 1: It's better if you just go, I'm sorry, I tuned out.
Speaker 2: I hate when you say that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you tuned out, I.
Speaker 2: Was talking time, I wasn't listening.
Speaker 4: Okay, Honestly I respect that.
Speaker 11: I respect it when you do that, because when sorry I wasn't listening to anything, you said, I'm like, okay, well, okay, now we know where we're at.
Speaker 2: Starting with I was not listening to it. Word.
Speaker 1: Here's another situation that it says everybody can pretty much relate to this deep liking something on social when you're low key stalking to someone and you like it old posts from years ago.
Speaker 2: That will make me feel embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Fifty seven percent of people have done that without thinking about it. I've done it on accident. Yeah, and then I'm like, well what do I do? Do I I'm like it now because yes, yeah, but if they saw you liked it and then you unlike it, just.
Speaker 2: Better to unlike it so they can be like did I see it? Or did I not see it?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah he put it on that the notification goes away, So are you sure it is going to make it look they're going to feel a little crazy for a minute, but it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well did they see it right away though, Well then they are going to open the app to see, like what.
Speaker 8: You actually liked, and then it's gone like, wait, I swear I saw it, Like what the heck?
Speaker 7: Chances are they don't see it, especially when you're doing that, like late at night, you get home, you're like, let me go see this ex girlfriend's cousins whatever.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I've never ended up on those pages.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, no evidence.
Speaker 2: I'm curious, that's all it is. It's a curious person.
Speaker 1: We're going over a list of some of the most embarrassing things in life that everybody can relate to.
Speaker 2: The door says pull, but you push instead so.
Speaker 4: Many times every day, every day. This happens just right here in the office.
Speaker 2: To me, I do me same thing. But do you actually feel embarrassed?
Speaker 12: I do know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I feel like a bird because our doors are glass here, and then I usually run into it.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, it's like a bird. They're run into a window. He just stands there. I want to do that.
Speaker 1: We have meeting rooms in this building that are all glass, and I want to do that one time.
Speaker 2: Just look like a bird run into it. I'm flying into it.
Speaker 4: They look like they're bulletproof. But in your case that one situation, it would break.
Speaker 2: Right unless it's going viral.
Speaker 1: Of some of the most embarrassing moments in life that everybody can relate to, says you try to take a sip of something and completely miss your mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh lot, which reminds me.
Speaker 11: Of one of the most embarrassing moments I've ever had. I was on a job interview. This is a long time ago. I was like, you know, in a lunch and my straw had migrated to the other side of the cup. And while the person was talking, I've been down trying to keep eye contact with them, but couldn't find my straw.
Speaker 4: So I'm just like moving my mouth around.
Speaker 2: It's where you're looking at somebody.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm chasing this thing around my tongue, but you're making eye contact.
Speaker 4: It's like the.
Speaker 2: Most tongue flapping wind. It's another jewbile phone Frameay Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, all these parents complaining is like I need to know what to do.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, who is this?
Speaker 2: Oh my badness?
Speaker 12: Poop?
Speaker 13: I'm sorry you're who?
Speaker 2: Yo this poop?
Speaker 3: Did you say poop?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not poop poop Pwokay, but my mom calls me Clarence, but y'all can call me poop. I'm the mas Sansas today and like, I don't know what to do because these parents are wild now right now?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 13: I'm uh, Dave is the Santay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all know Dave right, y'all know Dave right?
Speaker 13: Yeah, David, Yeah, be working today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, day's my homeboy. And he was sick today, so he called. He told me.
Speaker 1: They like he didn't want to call in because you know, Santa grinds right, he don't take days off. So he was like, hey, can you cover my shift at the mall and be the Mas Sansa today?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, I can't. Like I'm not doing it, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like I've been here for like thirty minutes, but already the parents are complaining and this one family, like I was like I didn't know what to do because like they wanted me to hold this baby, right, you know, because like Santa Hoo's babies and you.
Speaker 14: Know, I'm sorry about all any changes to the situation who've gone through me that we can't just have another random person come in for Dave.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all good, it's all good, it's all good.
Speaker 13: No, they're telling me, is it's not good to know you're already there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm here. I started the shift already, you know what I mean. But like they handed this baby to me, and I was like, damn, your baby smells like, you know, oh my god, And then they got they start getting all mad or whatever. But I was like, yo, I'm not holding that baby. You gotta hold that baby yourself because that baby smells like literally like you.
Speaker 14: Custom for the parents to a parent of a baby.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I couse, I just hold the baby smells like because I guess it, did you know? I don't know, But I just need to know how to deal with these parents because like this other parents came up, you know, and their kid was like asking for a bunch of stuff, and I was like, yo, you need to slow your roll a little man, because like you ain't gonna get that much for Christmas, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, are you what?
Speaker 14: I'm gonta lost for words right now, Like I don't know who you are and why you're ant that answer right now, but definitely, and corporate is going to absolutely lose their minds right now.
Speaker 13: And I'm gonna like I'm fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there was somebody from the corporate You're like, I don't even know what that meant. But they came by and they saw the parents like cause they're like, yo, I stepped behind the thing, like I got the else out there doing their thing right now, like trying to keep them entertained, because like these people were.
Speaker 2: Man, man, all of them was lined up. So I stepped back here to call you.
Speaker 1: But like somebody from the corporate whatever came by and I told them to like wait their turn because I got babies, and like.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, you do corporate Okay, none of this is actually happening right now.
Speaker 13: I can't believe that you're supping.
Speaker 1: And they're saying the corporate person whatever they name was, they were saying that like it wasn't appropriate the way I.
Speaker 2: Brought the hose.
Speaker 13: You brought the hose.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they are actual hoes, you know what I'm saying, Like it's a couple. It's like a couple of homegirls in mine butt. Like I had them dressed up because like saying, you know, saying it's got whole hose, you know, and so like they said that their outfice were not appropriate for families or whatever, you know what I mean. I was like, what you're talking about, Like both of them got kids?
Speaker 14: No, okay, so I'm gonna need you to pass up your stuff and we're just gonna have to cancel fanser for.
Speaker 13: The day like this not actually good, Like I'm there. You know that you can be there with girls and skimpy outfits.
Speaker 14: I'm sure that that Bob is going to call me immediately as soon as I got.
Speaker 4: The phone with you, like I cleared it.
Speaker 1: I cleared it, like my house arrest. They let me out of house arrest so I could do this today, you know what I mean? Like, so I'm good all day?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Are you hey, Eileen?
Speaker 1: This is actually Duel from the Jewel Show doing a phone break on you.
Speaker 15: Okay, please tell me that it's not real.
Speaker 1: Your boss wanted to break you because he said you handle them all sensus and it's always stressful this time of year.
Speaker 3: I'm literally crying right now.
Speaker 13: Which I thought that corporate was down there.
Speaker 14: This guy had girls in outfits calling them home.
Speaker 13: Oh my god. Like he's like what was his name, Pooper or something? Okay, showed up.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone, Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 7: So remember the Hawk to a girl? Yeah, she's made everybody go broke. Wait what Yes, people have decided to invest in her.
Speaker 3: The Hawk meme coin is.
Speaker 4: She hawk meme coin?
Speaker 7: She had a hawk to a girl a meme coin, So I guess this is like a bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's like a bitcoin kind of a thing.
Speaker 7: So it made two million dollars and ten minutes wait, and then they invested in it, and then after that it took a plunge, and so now people are really upset and they want to throw her in jail. They're like, now I lost all my money all of this, But at what point in your mind as an investor are you going, I'm putting my money there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hawk tool thing is going to last. I made her podcast or demonstrations. But a meme coin.
Speaker 8: But what does that mean? Like when you put it into a meme coin, what are you getting out of it? Why would you invest in it? I felt like the value is.
Speaker 11: That what it's called exchange traded fun So it's like a piece of art or whatever, So mean coin that you sell and trade just.
Speaker 2: Like a stock like the NFT stuff NFT.
Speaker 4: That's what I meant.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So essentially it was that.
Speaker 11: This is the greatest place on her You could have zero talent and make millions of dollars and it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Can we hear her one more time? He's excited. Actually had a lot with her, and I thought she was I liked her.
Speaker 1: She got kind of mildly annoying at some points, but on the whole, I liked her.
Speaker 2: Just sounds like she's having fun, she has good intentions. You got to take your.
Speaker 7: Moment and run with it, there's no question about that. But you're still not taking my money. This is interesting. Maybe you'd want to give your money over to this particular product, Liquid Death. The Water has teamed up it depends and they have teamed up to create an adult diaper for heavy metal concert.
Speaker 2: Wait what action? They cost seventy five dollars exactly.
Speaker 7: Extremely limited, So they want everybody to know that they're pushing it right now.
Speaker 2: Because it's a limited edition.
Speaker 7: They're actually going to be like pleather pit diapers is what they're calling them, cleather pit diapers.
Speaker 2: My yoga class. I beat in my yoga class the other day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is wild day before.
Speaker 1: I went to the bathroom in the middle of my yoga class, and then the woman was like mad at me for going to the bathroom. She's like, you can't leave during the class, And I was like well, I really had to pee, though, what do you want me to do? And she's like, just lay down and just wait, and I'm like, but what if I can't hold it? And then I came back the next day and she was the teacher and like great because I already had like a gallon of water that day. I'm like, I know I'm gonna have to pee her in a class. I don't want to do that. Maybe I can hold it. And then, wouldn't you know, way through the class I had to pee and she was mean to me when I left before, so yeah, you wu. I just was like, wal sweaty anyway, it's hot yoga, my towels soak some moisture. I guess I'll just lay on my stomach and pee. Did you Can you believe you actually pete in a yoga You.
Speaker 2: Read the mat in the towel from them? No, I have my own ear.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I'm seriously getting a six pack right now. The house whenever you have to pee blows my mind. Meditation, I can't get up. I'm gonna pee right here. Yeah, maybe it's less of a hurt thing, more of a me Thingiper is available, That's what's trending.
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Christine is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Jason for four years and now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Christine, I'm sorry in that situation, but tell us about it. Why do you think Jason's cheating?
Speaker 16: Jason never seems seems like the cheating type. You know, He's always been like super sick and loving, and he's just like this sappy, big hearted, puppy kind of guy. And I swear, I'm like not being mean, but I'm just not sure how you'd even know how to cheat.
Speaker 7: Because they hide behind their puppy doctor. Sorry, I mean, I don't think so.
Speaker 15: But the reason I emailed is that I, you know, I do.
Speaker 16: Like the money, like the quote unquote book keeping in our relationship, and I was looking at his bank statements and I noticed these charges of like at least once a week he charges a hotel room.
Speaker 15: And it's usually the same hotel and it's.
Speaker 16: Like for one night, and you know, the dates that he gets the room is like the same nights that he goes to play this like tabletop game with his friends and like they you know, play with like mini figurines and stuff like that, which is why I think he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Know how to cheat. And so he always says that he's going to his friends and he doesn't say, Hey, I'm going to go to a hotel.
Speaker 15: And so I waited till the next time.
Speaker 16: He was going to his friend's house, and then sure enough there was charge for a hotel that day, and like, you know, I don't I don't want.
Speaker 3: To think that that's what it is, because he could have, Like I just I feel like I know him, and I feel like you could have a perfectly good reason for this, but I'm just scared to ask, and I'm honestly terrified to ask.
Speaker 15: And yeah, I'm just you know, like there's.
Speaker 16: Never been one time where I thought that he could cheat.
Speaker 15: So the hotel.
Speaker 3: Charges and him lying about going to his friends.
Speaker 15: Is just it's like sketchy.
Speaker 3: It's like something that in my gut is just like pay attention to this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does not feel very smart though, like on his on his part, like if he really is, because he knows that you're the person that's doing all the money, the bookkeeping. If so he knows that you're going to see those charges, so that that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I agree, And he is he's kind of like book smart, you know, but I don't know that he is a less street smart.
Speaker 2: How did he get? You just kidding it?
Speaker 3: Because he's hot? Because he's hot, and I you know, I wonder, like, you know, did he finally figure out that he's hot and pick up another girl?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe possible. I mean, you know, how how has he been just kind of with you?
Speaker 3: He's been good and like he's just like kind of flirty and fun and he pays it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 16: He's really into movies and TV and cosplay and stuff.
Speaker 3: And like, you know, I try to be into it as much as I can, and I do cosplay, but I don't know as much.
Speaker 15: As he does. And so I'm afraid that, like me, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not geeky enough for him, And maybe he's bored or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Could it be something else going on, like something not related to cheating.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 16: So, I mean, that's that's my hope, you know, is that this is something that I just can't even like think.
Speaker 15: Of because it's like, so Jason, and like that's how you know you.
Speaker 3: Have like a quirky brain. And so my hope is that like it's a quirky.
Speaker 16: Thing, but my fear is that he's, you know, seeing another geeky girl or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you told us what grocery store you guys are awards card members at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who is the lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department. And we'll see if he believes that and who he sends him to, if he sends them to you or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play song Comeback and get your to Catch a Tater next, if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Christine is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years, Jason, might be cheating, and so we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else. But before we do that, Christine, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, Jason and I have been together for four years. He's a total dork who.
Speaker 15: I've sadly in love with, and he has.
Speaker 16: Been putting charges for a hotel about once a week on our card. And I'm worried that he's using that hotel to have to see somebody else. But I hope not. I hope it's some weird reasons that I can't even think of right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Ready as all ever?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Jason.
Speaker 2: This is Jason.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 4: How are you? Please?
Speaker 2: Don't hang up? This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this must be winner.
Speaker 2: What did I win the flowers? I'm sure you've seen our signs.
Speaker 17: Oh okay, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen the signs, but I well, okay, Well, every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us and being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolate or candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 17: Actually, oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 15: Now, okay, so what else do you need?
Speaker 2: Simple?
Speaker 1: All I need from you is the first and the last name of the person you would like to send the flowers to. First Christine, Okay, would like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 17: Yeah? Okay? Can you write yoda y o d a yoda? Okay, one that I want.
Speaker 1: One that I want? Okay, I'm sure that's cute. I just don't understand it. What does that mean?
Speaker 17: It's a Star Wars joke? Yoda when I want?
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it. That's great.
Speaker 1: Is that your girlfriend or wife or yeah? Four years? Wow, it's a long time. Then I'll just let you know that this is actually not the grocery store. This is Jewbil from the radio show. It's called The Jewbil Show. Yeah, I'm Meana here too, and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment on our show where we try to see if people are cheating by seeing who they send flowers to.
Speaker 2: Christine is on the phone.
Speaker 17: Totally confused.
Speaker 15: What is happening?
Speaker 17: Why you thought I was cheating on you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 17: I don't I don't get it. I don't know what's going on, babe.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing the credit card charges for hotel room. Why is the.
Speaker 16: Credit card charges that you've been You've been charging a hotel room every week and you tell me that you're going to your friend's house to play with your figurines or whatever, and but you're going to a hotel room for a night. What am I supposed to think?
Speaker 17: No, No, I get it, but listen, I promise you.
Speaker 18: I promise you. I'm not cheating. I know how it looks, but I'm not cheating. And I absolutely love you, So you just have.
Speaker 17: To trust me.
Speaker 2: What are you doing at the hotel?
Speaker 18: Well, I don't know how to put this, but I know that you're not into like a lot of the characters of Cosplay, And I mean I feel bad for you, like for watching all my TV shows and movies that like I'm obsessed with and you probably don't even want to watch.
Speaker 17: So pretty much. I'm going to this hotel room just to like catch up.
Speaker 18: On all my shows that I watch, movies that like, I don't want to drive you nuts watching, you know, an episode of X Files for the twenty seven times. So I just kind of, you know, have this thing that I just go and I watch all the stuff that I like that I know you don't like, and you're just a really good sport about watching the shows.
Speaker 17: But I know you have no interest in it, and I get it. So I'm just trying.
Speaker 18: To give you a break from watching the same stuff I watch over and over again.
Speaker 1: So you've been getting a hotel room without an knowing so you can just watch your shows by yourself.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean, yeah, pretty much. I mean I thought, like, you know, I'll give her a break from you know, the shows that I watch. You know, I know I'm a little with dorky stock.
Speaker 3: Wait, so we you.
Speaker 16: I have been sitting here thinking that you're cheating on me because you wanted to watch episodes of the X Files for the twenty seven times.
Speaker 18: I mean, you saw it so many times, like I feel bad for having you watched it over and over again, like you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, then the saddest and cutest, thinking.
Speaker 15: Best for her, Like, why didn't you just ask me to watch it?
Speaker 18: You're home too, I know, but I didn't want, you know, to be boring or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't want you to.
Speaker 18: Lose, you know, interest in making And I'm like some dull, boring nerd.
Speaker 16: I do not think you are dull and boring. I think you're wonderful. We've been together for forty years, so you can just you want, Dave, I'm I'm yours. You can just stop.
Speaker 3: Going out of your way every time you want to please me. I mean, you don't have to do this. I'll watch X files with you for a hi the time.
Speaker 17: Oh, I know, I just feel bad.
Speaker 3: Don't feel bad.
Speaker 13: You get to like things.
Speaker 2: Maybe you guys could spice it up once a while and watch them in the hotel room.
Speaker 3: Bad enjoined me in the hotel I could get one of those cosplay costumes out real quick, babe.
Speaker 17: Yes, you look so sexy.
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: The Jewel shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Can I take your order?
Speaker 1: Am I going?
Speaker 4: It's tall as a large black coffee?
Speaker 12: Large blacks?
Speaker 4: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: I mean she means event, you have to be a sunny.
Speaker 1: Venty is large, is twenty large is large.
Speaker 16: In fact, the toll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 12: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large, and he's.
Speaker 4: Also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: Almost for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, And because it's the holidays, it's a special edition of You Versus Victoria. It's the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Ooh I like it?
Speaker 4: Call it Battle Earloyal, Oh.
Speaker 2: Thank you, a fierce competition to see if you have what.
Speaker 1: It takes to go all the way to Friday where you could win one thousand dollars Macy's gift card. The last player standing will win, So call right now if you want to play. Eight eight eight three four three one o six one eighty eight three four three one six one. Also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to be the last player standing in the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday what's that call again?
Speaker 15: Battle Royal?
Speaker 3: Oh Yeah?
Speaker 1: Showdown A fierce competition to see who can go all the way, and the road to the thousand first goes through Victoria. So you have to play Victoria right now and peterr and you have to see if you can last all week to get that thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll play next.
Speaker 19: I'm stupid, you're smart, I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 12: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, It's time for America's favorite trivia game and America's fiercest holiday competition, the one thousand Dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament where in order to win one thousand dollars, you have to.
Speaker 2: Go all whoa way.
Speaker 1: It's a grueling trivia competition where you have to be the last player standing on Friday, and you'll win a thousand dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: To Macy's that could really take care of your Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot, but the first stop on the road of that thousand dollars is through our very own Victoria Ramirez. Yeah, you got to get through the Queen of Trivia. Yes, that's all but you know, then you get to play all week long and the last players standing will win one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. And let's meet today's first contestant in the one thousand dollars Holiday Macy's Battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Julie.
Speaker 1: What's up, Julie? How are you good? Are you good? Do you think you have what it takes to go all the way?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? You ready to go? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll take Victoria out of the studio. Now here we go. No pressure, It's just for a thousand dollars studio. All right, Victoria is out of the room. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to be you outright to win? Okay, all right, here we go, Julie. Your time starts.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 7: What's the name of the Jewish game played with the four sided spinning tople o?
Speaker 17: What the thing is?
Speaker 4: Famous?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Famous?
Speaker 7: Macy's Parade character was introduced in nineteen twenty seven and is known for his large size and colorful appearance.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, what is the name of the popular Christmas song that begins with chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll bring with Victoria back into the studio. How are you feeling about your answers? Julie, Nah, good, All right, well we'll see you are playing Victoria, you know, yeah, anything can happen. There's all right, Victoria's back in the studio. While she's putting her headphones on, though, Julie, what's something you would like the world.
Speaker 2: To know today?
Speaker 3: My son turned fifteen today?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, and he actually he.
Speaker 3: Wrestles for high school and he actually got a concussion.
Speaker 15: Yesterday in practice Oho.
Speaker 3: At home.
Speaker 2: What's he is?
Speaker 17: A good spirits?
Speaker 4: That's good?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 9: Is a name? You know?
Speaker 1: What makes a concussion better? One thousand dollars to Macy. Yes, if you'd be Victoria right now, you'll be on to tomorrow. Will you take somebody else on to see if you can get there to that thousand bucks.
Speaker 8: I have had a lot of coffee, so I feel semi confident.
Speaker 2: We're back to the bad trash talk again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, here we go Victoria at thirty seconds cents. There as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jesse pass and you have to be Julie outright to win? Yep, here we go, Victoria. Your time starts whenever Julie tells you to go.
Speaker 2: Oh. What is the name of the Jewish game played with a four sided spinning top?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh to draid Old? What's the game?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 7: Mass What famous Macy's Parade character was introduced in nineteen twenty seven and is known for his large size and colorful appearance.
Speaker 4: Drum?
Speaker 7: What is the name of the popular Christmas song that begins with chestnuts roasting on an open fire?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know that song?
Speaker 4: Pass?
Speaker 7: What is the name of the red and white striped candy often associated with famous in? Which year was the first Christmas card scent.
Speaker 4: In nineteen fifty?
Speaker 2: All right, sixteen ninety.
Speaker 1: More time is up, and let's see how you guys did and send it over to the scoreboard brutal with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 11: All Right, Julie, you got one correct this bit of a sketch answer on the first question. But I'm going to give Victoria one correct.
Speaker 2: I only got one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what that means, Julie, Victoria has to beat you out right to win, So you are onto the next round. Yeah, in the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Oh, make it all the way to Friday.
Speaker 1: You can win that thousand dollars Macy's gift card, but you have to take on whoever plays you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh all light, all right, I'll be more prepared.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get the answers now with Nina. The name of the game that's played with the Dradel is Drado.
Speaker 11: No, you didn't get that right because you didn't say the name of the game was Drado?
Speaker 2: What Brad? I said, Drado?
Speaker 4: It's a Dradol, but I don't know the name of the game.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is what you said. Seriously, I don't care I said the name. You are very close, Yeah, so close, drad Draddel Dradel. I made you out of clay for row.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What that's not fair? Okay?
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 7: Felix the Cat is the famous Macy's Parade character that was introduced in nineteen twenty seven. The popular Christmas song that begins with chestnuts roasting on an open fire is the Christmas song.
Speaker 2: What is jac fro snipping at your nose?
Speaker 4: It's called the Christmas song.
Speaker 2: Serious, that's not very original. It's actually a really great song.
Speaker 3: Every thought it was open fire.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people do. Actually, Jeff's no.
Speaker 7: Brad web story and candy omen associated with Christmas is the candy cane and the Christmas card.
Speaker 2: The first Christmas card was sent in eighteen forty three.
Speaker 1: Thank you for playing, Julie, speaking of nuts roasting on an open fire.
Speaker 2: That game was crazy nuts Wow.
Speaker 1: And you're on till tomorrow to see if you can win that thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: We let you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. If you think you have what it takes to go all way, didn't get ready to play tomorrow.
Speaker 9: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Matt is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by somebody named Bria. So in a minute, we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. First Matt, how long has it been, sins you heard from Bria?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, you know it's been It's been about a week now. Yeah, I gotta be honest.
Speaker 5: Is the first time I've ever been ghost since I'm not really sure this a long time or not ever?
Speaker 2: Wow, congratulations, I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: I try to be selective of the idea.
Speaker 1: A week is a long time if you go out with somebody, usually if they like you, you know, maybe a couple of days go by where they don't text you, but they'll get back to you.
Speaker 2: Have you tried reaching out?
Speaker 5: I'm hiting about it just because I wanted to be like eight a single, you know, thoughtful thing like not exactly a grand gesture. I don't want to be like a door about it, but I do want to make sure that it is memorable.
Speaker 12: I want to make it, you know. And that's the thing. That's what I'm calling it is because I want you guys.
Speaker 5: To help me out with this. I really don't know what I'm doing. This is totally new territory for me.
Speaker 7: Okay, So you want to get her attention with something more of a hey, how you do in text?
Speaker 12: Exactly?
Speaker 5: I want to be much more of a because she is dating with intention, and I want to make sure that I am someone who's you know, intention is.
Speaker 3: Worthwhile that's cute.
Speaker 2: So a picture.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, how did you meet Bria Matt How did you meet her?
Speaker 2: And how is the date?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We are.
Speaker 12: So we met on Hinge and we were talking.
Speaker 5: You know, back and forth for a little bit and making sure that you know, we we really you know.
Speaker 12: Had a feel for one another.
Speaker 5: I saw on hine her photos where she was hiking, and that showed me that she's equally active and.
Speaker 12: She appreciates nature, and that's that's all me. I love that we went to.
Speaker 5: A rooftop for drinks, you know, right sunset, so it's going to have very very beautiful views.
Speaker 12: And indeed we got created to that. That was great. Uh, And it was really romantic.
Speaker 5: There were plants, it was it seemed kind of an intimate setting and and so I'm glad we were there because we started just acting like we were on vacation, you know, so we made.
Speaker 12: Up stories for ourselves.
Speaker 5: We were looking around us at the different couples of different people, making up stories for them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: It was a lot of fun, it was, and she was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: One of the things that I really appreciate is just how she beams with everything, you know, just big smile, laughing, contagious laughter.
Speaker 12: At that point we started out.
Speaker 5: You know, what we want and goals and what our passions are, what drives us, and it seemed it really really seemed to fit. And this is why I'm concerned about the ghost saying, because you know, I hope she's all right. I hope that I didn't come across too strong.
Speaker 12: You know. We ended the day with a hug, like a nice tight hug.
Speaker 5: It was it seemed promising, and so I want to make sure that everything is kind of how I thought.
Speaker 12: It was in my head. And then I don't know, maybe I messed up. I hope I didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like it went really great for the most part. Is there anything that happened that could be why?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I'm competitive, I'm maybe overly competitive. And I asked her if she was seeing other people, you know, just because she said she was dating with intention, but I want to know kind of how that went. And yeah, she did say that she was kind of dating. It didn't sound like there was anything serious going on. But maybe I just came across as too intense with.
Speaker 1: How I asked, how did you ask? Did you reached across the table and grab her hand and stared. David Juryan said, are you seeing anybody else?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I might like it.
Speaker 5: I can't quite remember, so maybe I was in a bit of.
Speaker 12: An altered state of mind.
Speaker 5: Maybe the dress was going okay, so yeah, that might have contributed to it.
Speaker 2: On are you crying?
Speaker 12: I don't remember?
Speaker 2: All right, man, Matt. We'll see what we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come Back, and then call her and try to get you another date and find out where're geting ghosted.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you guys, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play song come Back, get your first Day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's First Day follow up. Matt is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Bria. So we're about to call her and see if show tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Matt, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brion, I went on a date, and you know, beforehand and met on a hinge.
Speaker 12: I was very tried to to all of her photos. We met up. It seems like it was going really great.
Speaker 5: We had a lot of fun just making up stories about ourselves and when it came to this fun little gamer we're playing. But I feel like I really got to know where I was very very attracted to her and sure is basically like just just sunshine, and so I want to know.
Speaker 15: What happened with it?
Speaker 1: Okay, And you think that the reason she might not be calling you back is because you asked if she was dating other people?
Speaker 12: Maybe, I honestly don't know. And I'm looking for you guys to help me out with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, here we go. Are you ready to call her?
Speaker 12: Please? Let's do it so.
Speaker 2: Him I speak Tobria. Please, this is she.
Speaker 1: Hey Bria, how are you? My name is Jeubel and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbill Show. Hi, Bria, I'm Nina also on the show.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hi atop here there is.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm okay? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank you for asking? Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: Well we're calling because we do a segment on the show called the State follow Up, where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, they can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, who, Well, I'm guessing is this Matt?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Matt emailed us and we talked to him a little bit about your date. He really liked you, and he is wondering why you're not calling him back.
Speaker 3: I mean, it feels kind of weird to say, but I just think he's too pretty.
Speaker 2: You think he's too pretty?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think I think he's too pretty. And I think he knows he's he's a he's a handsome lad, and that is It was a little bit of a turnoff for me.
Speaker 2: Was it confidence or arrogance?
Speaker 3: Well, so, like it started off, he just kind of seemed to talk a lot about himself, and he seemed to just always be touching his reflection in a mirror or a window, just like seemed very taken with it. And he also was kind of talking about his Internet presence and how many followers he has and just like repeated that a few times, and I just kind of felt like I wasn't really being paid attention. You know, it's a first date, so I expected some questions about me, and he just kind of seemed to be talking about how fit he is and like how he's going to start off fitness page. You know, like I know that he we talked about hiking and like being outdoors and being fit, and like, I'm definitely about that, but like I'm also a person, and I felt that, Yeah, we got to talk about things bigger than internet presence.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he was trying to impress you. Oh, isn't it. Like he showed up with all of his toys and was like, look at this is what I have. Do you like him?
Speaker 3: I could see that. I could see that, and you know, I was trying to ask him about things that he was interested in, but I kind of expected him to ask me about some stuff that you got to make a connection on your date, and I feel like you actually have to, you know, like ask questions and sort of be interested.
Speaker 15: Okay, can I ask your questions?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, what was that? That's Matt? Matt is actually on the oder line listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I thought it was just you guys.
Speaker 2: Matt's here too, Yeah, and I guess he has a question.
Speaker 5: Now, I wanted to ask, did you have a fun time on our date?
Speaker 2: Otherwise valid, what's a question about you?
Speaker 15: But it was a question about us, So I'm gonna say fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: We I mean, we did have fun. It's like it was fun pretending like we were on vacation and coming up with all kinds of stories for the people around us. But you know, it was a date where I was trying to get to know you, and I thought you would be trying to get to know me. So anytime I felt like I brought up, you know, bigger topics, you know, I thought you just kind of always steered it back to you. So I'm looking, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 5: There are a couple of I hope they don't come across as just excuses here. First off, I kind of had maybe a couple shots before the.
Speaker 12: Date to call my nerves.
Speaker 5: Because I was definitely really getting looking forward to to getting to know you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, of course you did.
Speaker 5: And I feel like I honestly, I do genuinely feel like I I you know, I feel like I did actually get to know you.
Speaker 12: You know, like you're you're a.
Speaker 5: Great listener, and I mean the work you do, the animals is brilliant.
Speaker 3: What I don't work with animals?
Speaker 15: I'm really sure what is.
Speaker 3: Ding.
Speaker 5: I might have had way too much. I had to two shots that might have quadrupolt I genuinely though, I I mean, I really appreciated her energy, and I think that she was She's just sunshine.
Speaker 12: She's just sunshine and human form.
Speaker 5: And I understand that I totally totally overly concerned about my looks and everything, and that shouldn't be something that I'm worrying about on first date. With my business, I kind of have to be on all times that I should have unblinded.
Speaker 12: That was one of the reasons I had those shots as well. But humbly I would love a second date.
Speaker 3: Can you could you just tell me what color my eyes are?
Speaker 12: You're beautiful green eyes?
Speaker 3: Well they're blue.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on a first date with to give another shot?
Speaker 12: Know?
Speaker 3: Were we were? We?
Speaker 6: What this?
Speaker 3: Did this happen?
Speaker 5: It sounds like we need another first date for sure. I need to remember it this time.
Speaker 3: Well, if you can promise that, you know, maybe we do an afternoon thing, Maybe we have some coffee and we if we talk about some things a little bit bigger than internet presence.
Speaker 15: I think maybe I.
Speaker 12: Can agree to that.
Speaker 5: You said a drive a hard bargain, but those are agreeable terms.
Speaker 15: You're gonna go, Adria.
Speaker 12: I am so sorry that.
Speaker 5: Clearly I was in a different place in my mind and I was not listening to a single where you said, and I really appreciate. Yeah, you know what this this next one, I'm going to listen to everything.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna let you do the talking. Let's let's go with that.
Speaker 17: Well, I do.
Speaker 3: I do like a person who can own their mistakes. And you know we're not always going to be perfect every time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, congratulations, Matt, you got a date with Bria the first time.
Speaker 9: Every Judi's first day follow up, Amy, I'm quaity, I'm tired, a warm tires cool.
Speaker 12: Okay, alright, so what woman messed with you tonight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm clean Jo, there was a forty five year old woman. If you're a long day of work.
Speaker 4: I'm quay, I'm a warm cool Why so.
Speaker 12: What the old woman messed with you tonight?
Speaker 3: No, I'm queen job.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that really right?
Speaker 1: Well, According to a new poll, over a third of Americans feel like they're running on empty half of the week. So a third of Americans are like this most week.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm quaity, I'm tired, a warm tichool Okay.
Speaker 1: But experts ever least healthy options to help you feel better. Oh, so you cannot be quainky and tired the whole week. We'll go over and right after this.
Speaker 17: What am I doing?
Speaker 4: I am blowing dodge.
Speaker 2: I'm getting out of town.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: I am running away from my responsibilities.
Speaker 3: Feels good.
Speaker 2: It does so good sometimes to dodge today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll follow this road all the way down and go to the sharp lift up here, past this street here. Okay, once you get up here, you take another short term over here.
Speaker 2: This is where you fail me because I'll never asked you for your opinion. I don't hear about it.
Speaker 1: If you can't tell from social media. On a daily basis, people are tired.
Speaker 9: I'm quite here, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I'm more I'm tired of cool.
Speaker 1: Over a third of Americans feel like they're running on empty for.
Speaker 2: Half of the week.
Speaker 1: So experts have released a list of healthy options for you to feel better and have more energy. It says more than a third of people say they feel low energy at least four days a week.
Speaker 2: Sure would say, I think.
Speaker 7: It depends on the week. This week happens to be true, So yeah, Victoria, I mean, yeah, this week was kind of rough, but I would't even say four. It's ty'd be like three. But I can't imagine doing that every single week. I feel like I'm a pretty semi person.
Speaker 2: Most of a.
Speaker 4: More sound like that.
Speaker 1: The same number of respondents say that these low energy levels spiraled into filling burned out in twenty twenty three, and it's still affecting them. To help boost their energy, sixty three percent of people drink a caffeinated beverage ye, Forty seven percent go with a glass of water, forty six want something with sugar.
Speaker 15: Oo.
Speaker 2: I do the water thing. I wake up every morning and I chuck a bottle of water first.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 1: I'll brush my teeth first, because I don't want to get the bacteria that you know, built up in my funky mouth overnight.
Speaker 2: Does that madden my Stummay I drink water? Like, let's buy my bed and I have not brushed my teeth yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I read somewhere that you should brush your you first before you drink water, right, away because then you're drinking down all the grossness that you know is accumulating in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, I never thought he was having a party.
Speaker 7: Well that's probably what keeps you from getting sick. The more bacteria that your body can handle, the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I would go brush my teeth and then I chug a bottle of water, and that's usually what helps me feel better.
Speaker 2: I don't drink coffee very much because of that. You chug like a whole glass. I try to drink a gallon of water before I leave the house most days.
Speaker 4: If it's wild, how much water you drink?
Speaker 1: I drink a ton of water. I don't know if it's good for me or bad for me. Honestly, I may be drinking too much water. I have no idea.
Speaker 7: Okay, but like take away your mindset, okay for a second, because your mindset allows you to be energized and everything's always happy, your body itself.
Speaker 2: Do you feel tired? Sometimes? Not really? Are you sure?
Speaker 4: You will? Just have an insurmountable amount of energy.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of energy, and some of it is because of something called hypervigilance that happens because of trauma and stuff like that, but I look at it as a superpower. Okay, sometimes I just can't feel if I'm tired, so I just keep going.
Speaker 2: I feel it, but I keep going to that.
Speaker 1: They say half turn to energy drinks when they're having a low energy day, and twenty percent have energy drinks every day.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 1: Nearly forty four percent of people admit to being a quote, multi beverage goblin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's literally how they call it.
Speaker 7: I'm totally a goblin. Victoria's a goblin too. We always have all of these different beverages in front of us.
Speaker 4: You literally have three cups from Fay right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we're gona try to throw me into the most Also, as a goblin was the goblin too.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be in the goblet train by myself.
Speaker 4: Coffee only and gallons a day.
Speaker 1: Coming over any study that says over a third of Americans feel like they are running on empty half of the week, I do have.
Speaker 7: To say that while this is kind of sad and relatable, it also is kind of comforting, isn't it, Because you know you're not the only person that's struggling through your days sometimes, which also may help you look at other people and why they are the way they are. Yes, but I do feel less alone right now, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you know, I do struggle.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of energy, but I definitely struggle with energy sometimes are just being stressed out. You know, I have complex PTSD, so when I get stressed, I get super stressed, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think social media has a lot to do with it too, because all of the motivating stuff on and the motivators on social media. I support them, like I like to post motivating stuff. But what I realized that I don't do is tell people when I'm struggling. Yeah, you know, and neither do they. It's just like I wake up every day I kill it. I'm a wolf and I'm out there looking for lambs to eat, you know.
Speaker 4: Follow Yeah, totally do.
Speaker 7: And those wolves are the ones that fall the hardest. Let me tell you A crying in my lap a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: So those guys should also those ones that have a lot of followers post and go I'm tired today, So you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take a rest day from everything and check out a little bit. I love that but they don't really do that. They're like, I never check out. I'm always a wolf from the prow looking eat some.
Speaker 4: Some weaker meat out there.
Speaker 2: You can do what I do and be like me, join my lonely wolf pack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I always so angry when they're giving advice, Like right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was this one guy I saw on the other day on social media talking about breathing and stuff like that, which is very important, right, and how you breathe and everything else in there your stress off was all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the way that he was sharing it, he was this.
Speaker 1: Big meat head and it was like motivating, but also like it almost made me feel like, dude, am I doing something wrong? Because this guy knows how to do everything right obviously, but he's just like, that's what I.
Speaker 9: Do, dude.
Speaker 4: I do it up every morning.
Speaker 1: I suck in as much hair as possible and a little bit more because literally opens up the blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And your body.
Speaker 1: And then I do that right after I drink a cup of coffee and right after I do my gratitude text in the morning every morning.
Speaker 7: Is that there's something to that type of aggression where you are breathing out more maybe that's a sorry.
Speaker 11: I breathed him too hard today and I broke a couple of blood vessels.
Speaker 2: That's why my face is so red right now? Wait, how do we fix ourselves set? I don't know. I think it's a personal choice. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 7: So you know how every year there is the pantone color of the year is name. Oh yeah, so already we know what the color of the year will be for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It has been claimed what is it? Mocha moose? Ooha mooseh.
Speaker 7: I kind of like that because it sounds delicious, but it's brown, yeah, like a brunette.
Speaker 2: It also sounds like a cartoon character, like a little moose.
Speaker 7: Well, the reason why it's already starting to make headlines is because, of course, everybody's five, and they can't let it be mocha moose.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be poop. So people are walking around saying, that's the color of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, using a little pooping the color for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: It's not the color that I thought. I thought it's gonna be like a dark I mean, it is a dark, but it's not dark. It looks very moose.
Speaker 11: Color is like a tan like khaki type thing. But it's for me. It's weird to say Mocha moose, Like those are the two of the same colors.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Mocha's darker. Mocha's like a dark brown. I mean, it's a solid color. I'm not gonna lie. It's a basic. It goes with everything. You're gonna be good. It's just how it's being handled is why it's also.
Speaker 2: Trying to I'm not gonna lie. I'm I don't of it. Victoria, you were more brown than anybody I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm just trying to think of like my new hair color, and I want to be like a boot darker brown.
Speaker 2: Guys, I just got a jacket that's this color.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I'm so trendy.
Speaker 7: You take a picture and post a poop of bongee with it.
Speaker 1: Also, I think if yours is the color of Mocha mouse, it might you might need more fiber in your diet. Should be I'll get a lot of charts recently on how it should look.
Speaker 8: Him Ryally don't answer that's that she does.
Speaker 2: Okay, We'll move on.
Speaker 7: So uber Eats is doing a public service kind of fame made things so easy for us because not only are they delivering food or groceries or whatever it is that you need, they've now created a holiday hug. Whatever it is that you need for last minute needs for the holidays, including Christmas gifts.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Christmas trees and.
Speaker 4: You rent a hug?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 7: Actually you can get carolers Christmas carolers. So them singing for you is like a hug.
Speaker 11: That's not like a hug a caro. I want someone to come over to my place and hug me.
Speaker 2: There's probably some carollers that will come and hug you.
Speaker 4: I don't want caroller hugs. There's more regular hugs.
Speaker 2: Regular want another app for that?
Speaker 7: On this app there is we can find that too. People do that professionally. They kind of you in stuff. Yeah, that's what's trending anyway.
Speaker 4: I'll be on Google.
Speaker 2: Brand needs a hug? What's your DM again? What's your social app? Brad nowhere.
Speaker 17: Jeubles dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I definitely do have one.
Speaker 2: Sweet What is it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 10: It is? When I was young, me and my brother actually went to my mom to a It was like a women's Bible study. But we decide we're just going to play up the church while everyone's in the back with their women's Bible study and everything. And we went into the little offering box and we saw that there was one hundred dollars from there, and we decide that we're going to take it. Acts like yeah, that we just found one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: In the street, stole it from God.
Speaker 10: I know, I'm still so wrong, and again I was ten years old, so bad luck follow you.
Speaker 3: I hope not so far from good, but you never know.
Speaker 2: The Lord forget. Yeah I never did, that is true.
Speaker 1: Most time I did get changed for a twenty out of there, though, I had them stop whether we're doing the collection played I was like, hey, I just wanted to get a soda later from the soda machine and I needed to change. So I was like ceriously, yeah, so I put change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only meant to do.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely felt really bad.
Speaker 10: My mom even asked all the ladies at the Women's Bible City, did you guys like lose one hundred dollars because my kids just picked it up, and everyone's like, nope, we did not, So that's yours to keep so bad for happy.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So me and my family we went on this big trip.
Speaker 3: And I have a sister.
Speaker 12: She's like three years younger than me.
Speaker 4: Okay, And for.
Speaker 13: The record, everybody's everybody's of age.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm thirty, okay, so she's twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Everyone's grown.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 20: So the way that they do this is my mom and my dad they were like, oh, bring your boyfriend, bring your girlfriend, bring your significant others. And so you know, we went, but me and my sister were both single, so we just brought our friends.
Speaker 12: I brought my home boy.
Speaker 13: She brought a friend of hers from work or something.
Speaker 20: Anyway, my dirty little secret is that during this family trip, I hooked up with my sister's friend.
Speaker 1: Oh right, bro, I like, how you know so much about her from work or something?
Speaker 2: Anything about have you seen her since?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we haven't really talked, but I think I don't know.
Speaker 20: It was it was good, but we might we might get to know each other a little bit more. But we both kind of It was kind of like walking Sha back like it didn't happen while we were on the trip.
Speaker 4: Was that a figure for the rest of the trip?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, super awkward. I mean, was it worth it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your dirty little secret?