Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, Garrett, Yes, go right ahead, all right, Karen's playing a phone tap on our husband Mark. They're doing some construction on their house and they have a big dumpster outside the front of their house, and people have been coming by and throwing their garbage in Mark and Karen's dumpster. Why don't you do that when you see dumpsters in the neighborhood, of course, the community dumpster. So of course Mark's paying for this out of his pocket, so he wants to catch the people that are dumping stuff in his dumpster. So this is a perfect time to phone tap them.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Hello tree for you. Someone throwing stuff on the dumpster again? What is it? Who's doing it?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Actually no, I don't recognize him. What is he putting in there? Don't I don't know. We'll go outside and look because I am not done with this. Like everybody's passing stuff in there and we're paying for this.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, no.
Speaker 3: Seriously, go outside because I've had it. I've had it, Like I wake up in the morning. This thing was like a quarter full yesterday and yet and then like this morning, there was like stunning. I'll go and say something. All right, hurry, I excuse me. Can you give me a hand A little heavy, I can't get it over a toilet? Hold on, hold on, do not tell me that God said I'm putting a toilet in there? Sir, please stop. This is not us. You know what. Karen put them on the phone.
Speaker 1: Can you do me a favorite?
Speaker 3: Just close my trunk, pass the phone to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, here here you Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 3: I'm the man who owns the house that you're throwing stuff in my dumpster.
Speaker 1: Well, well, sir, it's a it's a dumpster on a street, so I just assumed.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's a dumpster on the street in front of my house.
Speaker 1: So that means that means, first off, I don't see your name on it.
Speaker 3: All are you putting in my dumpster? That's what I need to know.
Speaker 1: Obviously I just put a toilet in there that I needed to get rid of.
Speaker 3: Obviously, obviously that's illegal. This is not a public dumpster. I want you to go out there and I want you to get that out of my dumpster. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, the first off, the toilet was heavy enough to get into the dumpster. I'm not going to take it out all the You know.
Speaker 3: What, if you're going to throw your stuff in, you're gonna give me a check because I'm paying for this service, buddy. All right, this is a loaded ma'am.
Speaker 1: Here here, uh here, take the take the phone.
Speaker 3: Honey, thanks, honey. Let me Obviously, if he's throwing stuff in there, he's what is he pulling it out of a truck? Oh my god, I thought you told him to stop, and he's still doing it. At the very least right down his license plate number and get this. I have to go back in to get a ten. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, what are you doing mattress in there? Okay, this is out of control.
Speaker 1: You have to Hey, ma'am, can you just give me a hand with these tires? I just got to get these times.
Speaker 3: Stand in front of his car. I'm gonna excuse myself from work and I'll come home. Just stand in front of his trucks.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Put him on the phone.
Speaker 1: I swear I just got one more thing.
Speaker 3: Put him on the phone right now. My husband would like to talk to you against a right all right, okay, yeah, put that yeah, put your favor. Just stop talking for a second, buddy, I'm coming home right now. If you don't get that stuff out of the dumpster, I'm taking legal action. I'm calling the police, and you're gonna pay for this. Okay, all right, all right, listen, you listen to me. You get that stuff out of my dumpster. I'm on my way home. Is the guys still there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did you take down his life right? Number? Him home? But what do you mean there's no need to come home? You couldn't handle it? This is it's buriating. What's wrong with this neighborhood? Cout at a grown man. I'm not paying for the service for other people to throw their sin it.
Speaker 1: Would you like to be done with this? Their serious?
Speaker 3: Okay? Listen, no, no, no, stop talking, buddy, listen to me. Get your out of my thumb right now? Are you going to get the stuff out of there? We'll end it.
Speaker 1: Money is scared from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and you just got phone tapped by your wife.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I am halfway home. What am I supposed to do now?
Speaker 1: Elvis dan phone