Speaker 1: Hoping to we talk back where we encourage you to hustle hard, laugh louder, and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go.
Speaker 2: Damn talk talk.
Speaker 3: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion. Who talks back.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all with your girl a j holiday? What's up?
Speaker 3: Team?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: I love y'all so so, so so much. I love y'all so much, man, I do. I love you?
Speaker 2: Ready to panhandle, y'all?
Speaker 3: Ass ain't nobody sent me ship since last week?
Speaker 2: No money?
Speaker 3: How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: I ain't do much this weekend, y'all. I got out the house a little bit on Saturday Sunday. I lead this bitch at all, Okay, trying to just doing some late spring cleaning, getting rid of ship. I haven't touched in a long time that I moved in this place and should have never moved in here. They throwing away old drawers and clothes waiting on Victoria's secret next to me, and you will sell because that's the only time I buy panties to not wear them. Okay. I hate undergarments the outside, no broad long titties. Okay, on the weekend.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 2: Actually, these cities is not long. I had to lift them up a little bit, but.
Speaker 3: They for their size, they sit up pretty good.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to do push up like wall push ups.
Speaker 3: I need to do them because I'm little and hanglow.
Speaker 2: So I do much this weekend, child, not for real? Oh hold on, sorry, let me can I add this right quick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: So I did.
Speaker 2: I went, like, did a little bit of shopping this weekend, and I went to Nike outlet to return or exchange some sneakers I bought my mom for Mother's Day. And you know, y'all, demons are really real. So I'm in Nike and these two guys as walk and then at the same time I was right. So now you know, they are already saying like little things as I'm walking and down, I'm like, oh god, here we go. So I'm in at like a good fifteen minutes. Okay. Then finally won Moses's ass over. When I tell y'all, this motherfucker would not he refused to like go no matter what I said. He was like leaven like I had to give him my number. I had to give him like my Google Voice number in order to get him to leave, but it was twenty minutes later, like I couldn't even focus on the store for yes, yes, and when he finally got the fuck from by me because I still don't be trying to be like real nasty to people. I think I'm mean, but like I really like wasn't trying to just be super nasty to him. But you really cannot entertainment at all if you're not interested. You can't even give them a smidget of conversation at all, that nigga. By the time I got to the register with my shit, bitch, it's one o'clock, I felt so depleted. My energy was so low. Like motherfucker, for your ship exactly now, that would have got my number, right, he would. He was offering to carry my stuff around the store. But at no point did you say I would meet you at the register. Now, see that's how sprinkle sprinkle you get a bit. But now you just straight robbed me of my energy.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't agree your number. If he brought you that ship, you would have been like, thank you God.
Speaker 2: I still gave him that Google Voice number for sure. The only problem with the Google Stories, but anyway, that was like part of my and I had to like go to my dad's house because he's nearby, like the outlets where I.
Speaker 1: Was at, to just sit down for a little bit afterwards.
Speaker 3: Y'all, well, speaking of me, was following you? Why he an't followed me from the gym uh uh to your house? No, I didn't. I saw him following me. So when I was walking, I was already in my car leaving the gym. I see him watching me in the gym, but I was just ignoring. He young as hell, right, So then I walked to my car. I'm driving out the parking lot. He's coming out the door and he's waving, and I just waving, you know, get up out of there. But then I see, like the parking lot that the gym is in has potholes, so I can't like skirt skirt too fast. Right as I'm going, I go down the street and then I'm turning and I see this white truck come flying down the street. So I'm like, there's great potential, that's that why am So I turn and I'm headed toward the house, and instead of turning on my street, I something said turn on this street, right here. So I turn and the truck passes me. So I'm like, okay, well maybe that wasn't him. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. So then I turn this yard and I turn around and to come back out, and when I'm coming back out, the white truck turns, makes the left right there and kind of blocks me in.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he was like, I'm sorry. I didn't want to look like I was following you. I'm not following you. I just really wanted to talk to you. Up.
Speaker 2: You are following me. You are following me, yo, men are nuts? You follow me?
Speaker 3: He's like, I just really wanted to get your number. I was like, how old are you? He's like, I'm twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five.
Speaker 3: Bruh, you're entirely to me. I went to school with your mama.
Speaker 2: Get yeah, you like my kid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Get we could have sucked around and had twenty five year olds.
Speaker 3: Okay, to have twenty five year olds, we would have had them real young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you had that abortion abortion like I had that abortion. I definitely could have.
Speaker 3: A damn.
Speaker 1: Year old.
Speaker 3: No, not that old, but I got an abortion at fifteen. Still wouldn't have been twenty five years old. Oh bro, hold not count?
Speaker 2: Can I not let me see noo oh yeah, because we are thirty?
Speaker 3: Yeah there you talking about twelve perhaps anyway, So that was my wire story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just I just don't understand. It's always never like the fly guy, right, It's always a nigga with nothing to lose. Because this nigga had a buck fifty. I know you've been hanging out in New York all year, so you know what the fucking cut on your face? You know, me knock on some wooden like the cut like from the air to the mouth, like, oh, like you knew when you saw me you should not be talking to me, right, you just know your hollow level. But you know, the nice looking men don't be hollering at.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you know your hollow level. I think you should always holler outside of what you think you can get, because you would be surprised.
Speaker 2: No man, You had to have seen him with a man, and.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, how the fuck he got her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he probably looked like he got some money. He might be fucked up looking, but he might look he might look like money. Though this nigga did not look like the.
Speaker 3: Money you think you can get. You never know what God has for It's go for you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I did not send that fucking demon to like still rob my energy. That's the whole stranger.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. I ain't I have not had I was watching I was watching my stories, like watching the stories on Instagram over the weekend, and I was jealous of y'all. Y'all be outside, everybody. I was jealous of everybody. I was watching everybody's story like.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're having such a good time.
Speaker 3: Hmm. I have not done nothing but work and work out. That's it for weeks now, that's good. No, I miss outside. I want to go outside. Carry you outs outside when you come here to record next weekend, y'all we be about to film. So when AJ come, we going outside. Bring something we're outside because we're going outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm missing all types of shit it here. Yeah, having to travel.
Speaker 3: There, so we're gonna do something.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I want to go outside, please please died outside. I want to go, ain't know, like places where done been outside excessively at like.
Speaker 3: Go to those places. There's new places. We'll go to those places. Let's get in the sentence.
Speaker 2: You see the child.
Speaker 3: So there was a cookout at a plantation over the weekend.
Speaker 2: No, that was insurance fraud, bitch. Okay.
Speaker 3: So the largest anti battle plantation home in the United States has been destroyed in a home fire. I know y'all saw it because niggas was celebrating the dancing. It was outside a fish fry. There was a fish fry in the front yard. There was poor looking out for the homies that went there. It was a lot going on, and a lot of people were distraught about it, you know, like saying how sad it was, and how they had their wedding there, and how it was a beautiful place that with a lot of great memories.
Speaker 2: M a m avin start.
Speaker 3: Did you see it? Doesn't it doesn't say, I haven't seen any reports so on.
Speaker 2: So now this is a this is a essentially an event a venue. Now nobody actually lives in the home.
Speaker 3: No, it's a it's a fifty three thousand square foot property and it is used for like events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have places like that here, like Middleton Plantation. So yeah, like real historic plantations. Child, that's probably insurance for all day long. Okay. They called me about to get real bad before it gets better, and these people know how to scam.
Speaker 3: Okay, it says it the fire started in a bedroom on the second floor of the home, but they don't know how it was started.
Speaker 2: And nobody was there.
Speaker 3: Staphf said they noticed smoke, so.
Speaker 2: The ancestors did it.
Speaker 3: Probably they were sick of it. Burn it up, burn it down. Imagine imagine people going to have their wedding at a concentration camp. You know, we wouldn't want to have a wedding there. That's a horror house.
Speaker 2: In Charleston, we got a lot of plantations, right, so Boone Hall Plantation is in this area called Mount Pleasant and people there's always tours there. People get married there. And I remember there was like a headline because one of the tourists was upset that because of a part of the tour was talking about slavery. And then she just thought it was so excessive. Bitch, like this is where that's the main story.
Speaker 3: You came to a plantation house and mad.
Speaker 2: Because they're tall talking about slavery at the plantation was the awe the cow, the cow and the cautacity of cardacity whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're offended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So twenty seven year old black woman found alive. This is the headline, y'all, And I don't know what the y'all doing. They here, look a little, she looks for three weeks.
Speaker 3: Look right, It looked good for what she's been through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, walking dead cast member. So, twenty seven year old black women found alive after surviving three weeks alone in the mountains, fighting off animals, hiking eleven eleven thousand foot peaks, enduring thirteen snowstorms, and staying alive on wild leaks and boiled snow. Okay, twenty seven year old she's backpacking in California see Sierra Desert, excuse me, Sierra Nevada mountains, and she never returned. After falling from a cliff and injuring both legs, she lost her gear and survived three weeks alone. She braved thirteen snowstorms, fought off the wild animals, and lived on wild leaks and melted snow. Just when hope was fading, she found an unlocked cabin and was discovered eight hours later. She's now safe and recovering and living remainder of strength and survival. Whatever that means, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of the movie cast Away with my favorite Tom Hanks.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 3: Me too, Me too, I love that movie.
Speaker 2: Girl, this a.
Speaker 3: Black woman, because what make me to the key? I don't have much to breathe? Because up, bitch, like we thirteen weeks out there?
Speaker 2: No three weeks?
Speaker 3: Three weeks? Oh yeah, and her name was a thirteen she felled, thirteen she feels thirteen.
Speaker 2: Stores, thirteen snowstorms.
Speaker 3: Thirteen snowstorms and keeping all her limbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and her name is Tiffany Slayton. I'm trying to figure out why the fuck, Tiffany, why you been out there by yourself?
Speaker 3: Why was you out there? That's white people shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you know, I don't always. I always feel like white people be doing like skydiving and shit like that because they be like trying to feel alive, so they do a lot of deer devil shit. They get close to death.
Speaker 3: Adrenaline junkie is what it's called. And I know people like that. There are also are black I have a good close.
Speaker 2: Black men like motorcycles.
Speaker 3: That's like to jump off of shit and jump out of shit and skydive. And she love a roller coaster that go fast and she's just an adrenaline thing.
Speaker 2: I don't like that stuff, even with roller coasters, like you know how they do like those videos you can see your picture afterwards, like I'm always looking like I'm seasoned, like I'm having a seizure in the in the pictures because I think you'd be like their death and don't realize it.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'll be sleep every time because as soon as we go, I pass out. I don't a waste of money for me because I don't remember none of it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you pass out on a roller coaster, I faint them saying like you probably die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fake and it's over. How is it? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Like I stopped doing roller coasters. That ship don't make sense to me no more.
Speaker 3: It don't make sense for me. So you're about to catch me nap is crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to be hiking nowhere like y'all tripping.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. It ain't for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but shout out to you, Tiffany child. I don't know what what the black clot you got.
Speaker 3: A purpose, baby girl coming on the show, talk about what happened. We love to have you foolishness and I give you a silk press before the episode because baby seen.
Speaker 2: So so ill be see. Boss Man Dilo was like he's been finessing us a little bit.
Speaker 3: I think he's just been telling us in minding his business.
Speaker 2: Because it's like the second allegation, is it not?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't heard about it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to call it allegation. So this is the second time, like it's been in the headlines that boss Man Dilo he made like trans women, which is okay, you know that's his business. But it's just funny that the nigga name.
Speaker 1: Is Boss Dlo.
Speaker 3: But it's like I'm telling y'all who I am. You have to.
Speaker 2: Listen, right, yeah, like sneaky, sneaky. Yeah, I don't know, listen.
Speaker 3: It's like my name being like Tam Bam gay when I'm drunk, and then I gay when I'm drunk. She and everybody like, oh she was gay?
Speaker 2: No, is that the same thing? You actually stay gay? Like his name is Davante or something his real name, so the d makes sense, but the low where did that come from? Right?
Speaker 3: From his extracurricular activity.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's a trans woman basically trying to out him. And this is why I don't like that, like why are you why do they use like if you want men? They say it's our fault that men don't come out, and it's just not true because, like I said, there's a lot of black women in particular that are down with bisexual men like they are okay with that. I really feel like it's y'all homeboys. Y'all don't want them to know that you like trans women or gay are you're you know, they don't consider themselves gay if.
Speaker 3: Like, why would you do that to him, like as a trans person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're weaponizing it. They're weaponizing like being gay or men being attractive to men attracted to.
Speaker 3: You know, mm hmmm. So that's fucked up on that. Yeah, And it's clearly like you you don't hear making jokes and ship it's not nice, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah that ship is a whack.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, they have a whole music download d load. Whatever the fuck, keep making them. We're gonna support it, and he.
Speaker 2: Might blow up even more because all right, you know how the industry get down. I'm talking about the Diddy trial later, we already know how they get down. So you know that's right up his that's right up the alley. What is right along with his peers? Right us man, deal little be yourself. That's it here, it is all right.
Speaker 3: Halle Bailey granted temporary physical and legal custody of son Halo after ex boyfriend ddg's alleged abuse. So, according to court documents attained by People, the Little Mermaid star twenty five was granted sole legal and physical custody of her sixteen month old son, Halo Saint, whom she welcomed in December twenty twenty three with ex boyfriend DDG. The Angel singer requested sole custody of after she alleged the twenty seven year old rapper DDG abused her physically and emotionally. The temporary restraining order, which orders the twitch streamer to remain over one hundred yards away from Bailey and Halo at all times, expires June four, twenty five.
Speaker 2: Bailey, I think that's their court date too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. On their court hearing, yep. Bailey also exug judged to order her ex boyfriend not to be allowed of visitation with her son. However, she requested that DDG be giving supervised visits with a professional company once a week for six hours with Halo while Halo is in La Additionally, Bailey is asking the court to prevent DDG from taking their son outside of the court County of Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: So apparently he had threatened her, like, you know, basically taking the sun and not ever bringing him back. Things like that in his hands on her too. Yeah, there was one incident and she said that he slammed her head against the steering wheel of the car and chipped her tooth. And this was actually before the son was born. So you know, you really can't trust the nigga who don't even use his real voice. Okay, let's be very clear. Okay, he's a chameleion. We all know who these people be for real.
Speaker 3: Because his voice is really deep. He missed very delicate. Yeah, like the deeper voice better, honestly, but.
Speaker 2: It would probably sound like Shine on an album.
Speaker 3: You know. You know I liked how Shine sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what's up with these guys, man, you know, I just I don't. I don't, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's scary.
Speaker 2: Keep your hands to yourself, man, and you doing that to the little mermaid, Like you get beat up, you won't get beat up by the people. Why are you putting your hands on a little mermaid? Ye man? Come on, you know, and it just it just makes me feel like, do you an't even like women? For real? It's like they get these bigger they get these women who are like at the height of their careers and stuff like that, and then you're secretly like tearing them down in the background, you know. And this is all alleged, but she was granted, you know, custody of her child, so the evidence has to be there, right, But that kind of leads us to our topic today. We want to talk a little bit about what's going on with Tory Lanez and what's going on with Diddy the Didty trial. Y'all know it started last week. Shit yeah, shit shit, that got a little real, right, So we just want to explore some of the details surrounding these two cases. Well, one of them is out of court all right, because Tory Lanez is in prison and he was just recently assaulted by another inmate and since then, all these other things have come out about that case. So we'll get to that as soon as we get back from this break.
Speaker 3: I just want to say before we get into the thick of it. I used to tell men that I was a lady in public and a freaking private. I lie, I've been lying to these niggas I am not a freak. After reading so of this ship, they was freaking off. Oh, I ain't no freak. I'm having vanilla sex this whole time. And basic Betty, basic Betty, Reggie, regular, regular weed. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just not nasty enough.
Speaker 3: You know what, I was a freak. I ain't a freak. I'm regular as hell.
Speaker 2: I never thought I was a freak anytime. Anytime somebody would even suggest that, I'd be like, I'm just a grown woman, Like I'm just an adult.
Speaker 3: Peep in the mouth is crazy? What is happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all just a bit much. It's all just a bit much. It's a lot, and you know, I think the whole most of the world, right, I know. I got into an argument one of my so I guess we're starting with with d He. I remember when the video with him stumping Cassie out in this hallway at this hotel came out and one of my homeboys suggested that it might have been Ai. I was like, no, come on, come on, man, he's actually stumping her on video and you say it could possibly be AI. I know AI makes us question reality for real nowadays, but have some discernment, right, So when that happened, you know, the whole world was like, oh my god, like did he is such a fucking monster? Right? And now since did he When did he actually go to jail? Did he has been locked up? It seems like a year now almost, right, No, because all of this kind of just transpired like last April, right, like when they raided his home, and then the next couple months then they finally picked him up. But anyway, he's been in jail for a while now, at least six months plus, right, and now his trial has started. It started just last week. And what I don't stand is how Cassie wins a civil lawsuit against him, which it was. It came out in court that the the it was a twenty million dollar lawsuit, right, so he paid her twenty million dollars, No, twenty it came out during trial, right, How can they How can the state I'm sorry, how can the federal government then still use her as a key witness? In a criminal trial because I thought the whole thing with you know, with her suing him and the civil lawsuit was because the statute of limitation had already passed for the essay situation, right, So how could they then use her as a key witness in the criminal trial against him because he's being charged with he had actually has a rico charge. He's being charged with racketeering. He has like two counts of trafficking by force, fraud and cohersion and then sex trafficking. Also, I just how how can they use her after the fact as a key witness, you know what I'm saying, because now he is being tried for these You come to that well, because now he is being tried for the abuse of Cassie, because that's going to be in the minds of the jury, right or wrong. So I think the the first day I kind of have been trying to follow along with with with what's been going on with the case. I know, like the second day, Cassie kind of took the stand and I think her husband, Alex Fine was also there. They did have him not come back though, I think for some part of testimony because he may be called as a witness at a later time. But some of the like explicit things that are coming out in this case, it almost makes you like it is what was Cassie complicit? Is what I'm trying to get at.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, so that's I have mixed feelings about that because what she abused, Yes, evidently she.
Speaker 2: Was abused and conditioned probably.
Speaker 3: Yes, abused by this man. Even her former best friend of nearly twenty years stopped being her friend because did he hit her and she wasn't going.
Speaker 2: For h that's really some ike turn that shit. Remember the homegirl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he got a motherfucker got to put his hands on me, but one time.
Speaker 2: That's really a damn woman.
Speaker 3: And then she had her sign in NDA and she was paid thirty thousand dollars and then after that they were no longer friends. So I mean, there's there is evidence that she was a bit complicit in some of the behavior that was going on and some of the sexual acts she agreed to and support it, and maybe she didn't like all of it. Maybe it was because she just was trying to hold on to whatever fame and you know the advantages of dealing with someone with the power that Diddy had. You know, you're a young girl, you don't. Really she didn't come from money, I don't think so, she didn't come from a whole lot, not the kind of money he had. And this man that she clearly loved at some point, and he provides her access to fame and fortune and all these things that she wouldn't have, but in turn, she has to take some physical abuse and mental abuse and sexual abuse, you know, for it, and a part of her it sounds like she might have been complicit, you know.
Speaker 2: And you know, it just makes me think about, like, you know, all these different cases, the Me Too movie and stuff like that. You know, we really have to do like real life deep diving on a lot of things before we condemn people. I try not to condemn people. Who I do condemn is like people who abuse children. I'm a condemn your ass all the time. Now, Cassie was nineteen years old when she started dating Diddy. She was originally dating riting Ryan Leslie now Ryan Leslie. She was nineteen and Ryan Leslie was twenty nine at the time. So regardless, like she's always been dealing with these old, older men and you know, as a young woman, you know, because we've been young. I started the episode of saying how I was praying at fifteen. Okay, not proud or ashamed of it, just it is what it is. And it was for an older guy nineteen years old. Now that's not twenty nine. And we know that, you know, men don't even develop as fast as women oftentimes, but the responsible party is always going to be the older person. And it's I mean, it's unfortunate. Guys. You know, you're a man, y'all want to be the lead, and then now you are also older. So no matter how this person looks as fat, whatever it is, Cassie has very she looks a young girl. She looked like a young girl even then, right, very impressionable, you know. And I think a lot of times people take advantage of people who come from nothing oftentimes because they're willing to do anything to never go back there. Right, So now you have access to this, to the limelight, celebrity, you're fucking with Ditty, one of the biggest moguls even you know when that meant that long ago? Diddy has been a mogul. Diddy has been Ditty for a very long time. Okay, he's been that nigga in the industry for a very long time. He has had money for a very long.
Speaker 3: Time in power mm hmm a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she seems like she was very much so complicit. She actually orchestrated some of these freakofs. You know, she was the one that uh saw out the male prostitutes via Craigslist.
Speaker 3: Could you if I can't.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sorry it was so stupid, yo.
Speaker 3: That's wow. That is really wow, that you fucking some stranger off of craigs list.
Speaker 2: I just so I'm trying to figure out like what I don't I don't know because I'm not somebody who's easily like programmable. I do be trying to physic figure out like the psychology of people on how these things actually happen and happen. But it is conditioning, you know what I'm saying. Like somebody might start off with like choking you on the wall, but kissing you passionately at the same time.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: No, but they could escalate from there, right, that's just how it starts.
Speaker 3: But I like that.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna wake up one morning like how did I get here? Because you like.
Speaker 3: Listen, I like that but I got boundaries, you know. I just feel like maybe as a young girl, she just wasn't able to like understand how to create boundaries, especially sexual boundaries with this man. Ain't no way she liked pep in her mouth. I can't believe it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And one of one of the one of the guys, his name is Daniel Phillips. He was a male dancer that he you know, one of the guys who testified and who testified last week, who was hired by Cassie and Diddy on multiple occasions. And he said he made upwards like from from between seven hundred and thirty eight hundred dollars per session and if he didn't perform, he didn't get paid shit, so I guess, you know, And he even witnessed some of the abuse also, but still like continued on, you know, witness Diddy abuse Cassie, you know, in between sessions and shit like that, like.
Speaker 3: That is that's like horrific.
Speaker 2: It's conditioning, you know. And then imagine, I've seen this video recently where Wendy Williams this is I don't know how many years ago now, because you know, she'd been on Diddy neck for a very long time. He even caused her to get fired once. You know, when she she put out there that he actually preferred men. Right, she was saying, like I would be afraid fucking with Diddy, Like this is a man who could just get his helicopter or private jet and land on the top of whatever building you're staying in. You know what I'm saying. He blew Kid Cutty's car up because Cassie was fucking with Kid Cutty. He suggested that that Cassie you know, did like, you know, music with Kid Cutty. Right that he No, absolutely, this is in the court documents apps fucking lutely he blew his Kit Cutty actually came out and talked about it last year, but this has come come up last week in court. So yes, he absolutely blew up. Well, he threatened to blow up kids Cuddy Cutty his car and then the car blows up. Okay, it's what happened.
Speaker 3: When Diddy was the joker for Halloween. He looked like he was being his true self.
Speaker 2: And that's really what Halloween is about.
Speaker 3: Fun in that costume didn't look like an.
Speaker 1: Act, not at all a little scary.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Diddy, I don't know, I don't know that. I think Cassie had to testify or she would be an accomplice. You know, she might have ended up with these same charges if she didn't testify, So she might be cooperating with the US government to take Diddy down because if she didn't. If she didn't, she probably have the same charges as he does. Now she's the person that got trafficed her and then in one other Jane Doe, So there's not like a whole I don't think that they're calculating these did the men that they had come places paying? Right, there's she's the victim. She her and then one other Jane Doe are the sex people who were sex trafficked essentially, mm hmmm, because Diddy was Diddy was paying men to have sex with her. That's weird, is it not. I feel like, girl, why weren't you getting paid to have sex with these people? Why weren't Why wasn't I guess Diddy was paying her essentially because the her lifestyle, but obviously it wasn't enough because you didn't have enough resources at the end of the day to really get away from him. And Alex Fine was actually hired by Diddy as.
Speaker 3: Enough resources to get away from Diddy. You just said, the motherfucker can drop on the top of building you in in a helicopter. There's what kind of resources you need? All them you got, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm pretty sure it's a lot of nuanced you know what I'm saying. That's knock going to probably come up in court to kind of even explain what her mental was at the time.
Speaker 3: I just be thinking about how God just be protecting me from stuff. I'm just so grateful because I remember that party I was at that time, and the people I was with left with DIDDI we went, we all went to the after party, but then there was an after after party, and I was invited to go to the after after party, but I said no, I decline. I declined, and I was like, damn, I still want to hang out. I hate that I'm not a whore. That's what I remember feeling like, Dang, I wish I had that in me, but I don't, And now everybody's leaving me. Little do I know I could have recovered them from baby oil.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused about the baby oil. Isn't regular baby oil or is it confused with something else?
Speaker 3: I don't know that part, but I did read that they would it wanted the oil dried up, you would have to squirt back up and just be cletely completely shiny all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, And I probably shouldn't insert this with this conversation, but I do like that. Though I like oiled up, I don't like.
Speaker 3: I like waisted up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was said that did he like to see her glistening basically, so yeah, they used a lot of baby oil.
Speaker 3: I like to glisten too, but you know, aly men, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Falls ashy like it just skin just looked better shiny, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I agree, But that was excessive though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the US government, here's what they alleged. So this is the thing, is what is charges says, from at least two thousand and eight through the present, Combs led a criminal enterprise that existed to facilitate his abuse and exploitation of women, to protect his reputation, and to conceal his conduct. As part of that criminal enterprise, comes, among with other members and associates of this enterprise, committed crimes including sex, trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, and obstruction of justice. Okay, so these are the things that Cassie could have possibly also be guilty of, right, but she's the victim now and she's testifying again, steady and testifying to the things that he did to her in other people. I just feel like his defense, I mean the defense, right, I just feel like they have a better His lawyers are like doing a damn thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't really think that the state is proven the said rico charge, the racketarian charge, they're not really proven it.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think we've gotten that far. I think they're just trying to like paint him as before they even get to that part. They're trying to, you know, make him very very non credible, you know, just and it's working because everybody looking at him crazy and we haven't. I want to hear the list of people who was at I can't wait for that to come out because the select y'all quiet, ooh, y'all quiet?
Speaker 2: And you know, church Mouse, when they raided his house last year when his boys was in there, they had a blueprint like print out of what his house looks like on the inside, and they went directly to the camera room. So y'all remember Jeffrey Epstein and Gislaine Maxwell. You know, Jeffrey Epstein allegedly hung himself in jail. Gislaine Maxwell received like a thirty year sentence or something like that. I don't really believe she's actually doing that time because what the business that these people are actually in is blackmailing, right, And it's alleged that the Kardashians about to say Karkashians, the Kardashians are also in the same business. So imagine this is how you maintain Paul right. You get people at these big elaborate parties, and you get them in compromising situations, and you get it on film. So they attacked the film room first. When the fest came to his house, they went directly there because I believe that the US government is probably trying to protect even bigger people that bigger than Diddy. You know, if he was the facilitator of some of this activity in order to get you know, dirt on people, so then he can use that as leverage to advance, you know, to get you know, advance his whatever else he wants to do, like to make him untouchable. Essentially, because now you got Larwriers, because we know what sex trafficking, And it's judges that be going to prison, and law enforcement be going to prison, people who work for child protective services be going to prison. You know. So it's it's a real like ring. You know, it's a It's big business America in number one industry has always been human trafficking. We talk we black people.
Speaker 3: It started with slavery and listen, selling pussy is the oldest profession on earth.
Speaker 2: On earth period, And I just think, why can't I? First of all, whose business is that? But I mean can't? Yeah, why can't sell cuchie if I want to? It's only because they can't tax it that you can't.
Speaker 3: Well why they can't tax it?
Speaker 2: I think Utah and like uh Nevada. I think that might those might be the only places where you can legally or Arizona legally sale cucie. But I don't want to pay taxes on mine. If I do decide to tell it, though, you imagin you got to do a damn W nine on your pussy, like this is mine. At least Trump is having it to where you gotta pay for tip.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, yo, Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want I don't think that's that's not cool. But if men, like, if men got cucci envy, I believe because if men could like really like sling d and get paid, well, I guess some of these guys in this case they were getting paid, right, but they wouldn't be as envious of how women. It's just like, it's a commodity. Kuci is a commodity.
Speaker 3: I know you got to feel amazing. I know it got to feel so good. That's why y'all got to like, y'all got to start treating your vaginas how it must feel. Because look at all this hoopla, look at all this everything going on behind some cucci I understand.
Speaker 2: But what looks would happen when you don't value it right? People just straight take advantage of it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, oh this this she goes, she goes for everything. You know, to y'all want to be sexually free. It's sexually liberated.
Speaker 3: Oh so beautiful. She can't see it's a beautiful woman's beautiful young girl. There's no reason for first of all, there's no reason for even the most unattractive, the most aesthetically unpleasing woman to let anybody pay in their mouth unless you know, I'm not kinkshaming. You know I'm not I'm not gonna kink shame.
Speaker 2: But but that's the defense, right. So the prosecutors are saying that Diddy was a sexual devian and he was abusive, you know, to people, and he he was forcing people and holding people captive and all this shit, right, But the defense is saying, this is somebody's lifestyle. This was a couple's lifestyle. We pay people to play. That's the defense. And it's kind of looking like that, especially when you see the text messages from Cassie.
Speaker 3: You know what, are ready to freak golf?
Speaker 2: I'm always yeah, whatever, you ready? You know what I'm saying, even where there's tech messages where Diddy's like, are you feeling this today? You cool with this today? Or you want me to go? You want me to stop because I'm aready putting shit in motion, And then there's other messages like from her saying I'll go to Dwayne Reed and get the baby oil, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't know. She could have been texting and sending text and crying at the same time.
Speaker 2: I just don't see. And this is where we listen. We are women, And we know how vindictive, how manipulative, how treacherous some women could be, especially when they have an agenda, Like you know, women are very cerebral like men are simple, supposedly right and they dick be controlling a lot of things. But women are very strategic, strategic a lot of time with the things that they do. Right now, getting somebody at nineteen, I mean, we aren't the same people we were at nineteen. You could never get me to do that type of I still be trying to figure out the psychology the hols I was in high school with how I was getting dreams around y'all at sixteen seventeen years. I'm confused about it that. But we can't put shit past women. We can't. We can't. We can't put.
Speaker 3: As much as we want to, you know. I see posts where people are like, believe women, y'all are sickening. You need to believe women. This person, you believe that this person isn't telling the truth, and this person but women lie too, like women are people, and people lie, you know, So you can't just trust someone that they're being honest solely based on their genitalia, you know, because they're born with the vagina. Now, they're honest, it's not real. It's just not real life. Unfortunately, as much as I would want to believe every female victim, some of these bitches lie.
Speaker 2: It's like the Blake Lively and the Justin Baldoni case that's been ongoing for the last couple of months now. It started with Blake Lively saying.
Speaker 3: How.
Speaker 2: Guy I just said his name Baldoni. Justin Baldoni had sexually harassed her basically on the set of his a film. She was an actress in a film. The whole time, her husband, Ryan Reynolds was literally trying to steal the film from Justin Baldoni. So they conspired put all this Right now, they're about to call Taylor Swift. They're trying to summons her to court right now to testify. Now she has already liked because she was best friends with Blake Lively, but now they're about to bring her to court because they all conspired, like against Justin Baldonian. It all started with Blake Lively just lying. Even a Washington Post ran with his lie. You know, so we just supposed to sit and believe all women. Sometimes there's a man behind the bullshit. Or sometimes it's just women using what they got to get what they want.
Speaker 3: And sometimes just believe they all lies.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. You know. I seen a video where she was saying how she you know, she would just steal, she would just take people. She was she actually admitted to like taking over people's films like it was nothing like like it was just supposed to happen, Like, yeah, I would come on set and you know, they think I would be there for one thing, and I'm there for this what which Just these people a lot of times what is the word it's called, they're like so no affluenza, Right, They're so rich, they have so much access and so much money that they just don't have a real sense of reality, right, so they can't be responsible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like somebody got off a crime.
Speaker 2: N this guy, this young boy in Texas, right, and I don't remember what even happened with that case. I know he got off or he was on probation and his mom like got him to Mexico. They didn't even want to do the probation. Like that's just how much they think that they're above the law, you know. And my my, my thing with with Diddy and just just black men period. Even like we have a whole thing going on here in Charleston with these city councilmen. Right, it's like black people get into position, and y'all don't want to knock all this shit over right and start a new y'all just want close proximity to whiteness. Y'all want to be able to do the ship that these white men do, the nasty things they have no business doing. That's what y'all want access to. So there is a Diddy, there's another Ditty waiting to do what Diddy did, Like they are complicit with this ship.
Speaker 3: That is that sounds like, you know how we make up rhymes. There's another Doty waiting to do.
Speaker 2: There's another Ditty out there, like they just want their chance, their turn to be this evil you know, because I don't doubt that Diddy. It's just hard to have. It's not hard to have because I'm not an evil person. So no matter how much access and money I'll ever acquire, I can never be like these people. It's something just not human about them in the first place. They don't really even see themselves in other people. They think they're bigger than life. They think they're the gods, right.
Speaker 3: You got to be associopath in a way to be able to do all that stuff and just not have no empathy and just be okay with Like you're beating on this little young girl all the time and hurting her, and you see you hurting her, but you just do it again. Like, Yeah, you gotta have like a mental defect to be okay with that. And there's people out there that don't feel nothing that can harm you and sleep peacefully at night, and it's scary that they walking amongst us. Yeah, I can't like the older I get. I can't even kill a buve without feeling empathy for it. Yes, Like my mama has like this thing in her house that catches flies and they get stuck to us, the sticky thing, and it was a fly on it stuck and it was like fighting, and I was like, oh, this is terrible. Look he gets something and put it out as misery. So I went and buy some spray so I could just end it for him, because he's he's suffering. I can't even let a fly suffer. So I know I can't find no person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know that mental illness that I'm thinking that deep.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Man, because you start becoming like one with earth because everything got a purpose.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the part of the reason why I don't eat meat. And I really be struggling with like trying to stop eating even seafood, because first of all, some of the seafood is still not healthy for you either, you know what I'm saying. But I don't like harmon things. I can't stand that they cutting down a lot of the oak trees and shit like this right now, building stuff up, and then what an animal is gonna live at y'all to kill all the forest? Like what y'all fucking up the wetlands? Like we humans are real life parasites.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because these too right here, unless we believe I'm supposed to have meat.
Speaker 2: No, we are herbivores. We have very flat tooth. We got that's for protection in case we got to bite somebody. But that shit is not that s you are. We have flat teeth like herbivores. We are not supposed to be just consuming all of this meat. I mean depends it depends on the human right because this is flex all flat shame. Yeah, Like I don't like I can't. I can't harm or fly for real. I really try my best. And when I when I kill somebody, it's like a reflex. I accidentally do it, you know, it's a reflex when I actually kill something, you know, like I just oh and hit it, like God damn, I don't mean to do that, but I saw you at the corner of my eyes, so it was a reflex. But I don't know. I feel like it's just like when black when white people like kill black people do something to us real mean, you know, it's just because they're afraid of our potential. They're afraid that we might potentially bite them. That's why we kill stuff. You're just afraid that the spider might. So I just don't want to fuck with you. They're not they don't really want to bother you, you know, now Mosquitos and not they be trying to come for your eye. The motherfucker is very conscious of what they be doing. So I'm killing the ass all day. But anyway, when we come back after this break, we want to just touch on the Tory Lanes and mag the Stallion situation, just a little tab it before we get the fuck up out of here. So y'all stay tuned, all right, and we're back, and you know, the Internet was set a flame for yet another situation.
Speaker 3: The Internet drained me this week.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, so okay, So we talked last week about how Tory Lanes was assaulted in prison. He had some very life threatening stab wounds, you know, fourteen teen time somebody stabbed him. And I saw one video that said the reason the person said the reason why he did it was because Tory Lanez basically was staring at his wife too long on a meeting, Like, you know, they have visitation, So I guess Tory Lanez was visiting somebody at the same time this man was visiting his wife and allegedly Tory lane stared a little bit too long. The guy addressed it, and then Tory Lanez was like, I fuck your wife type stuff. I don't know how true it is. It came from another Hispanic blogger online who said the guy was a nice guy, but who's serving life at all. He's serving life and parent and he has assaulted other people in prison.
Speaker 1: That is not a nice guy.
Speaker 2: He did that ship, all the things he did that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 2: He Look, look, I don't know your whole problem. So it's unfortunate. So now, okay, Now, back when Tory Lanes was first going through going through his court hearings and stuff like that, there was a lot of commentary online about how Kelsey Mega Stallion's best friend was actually the person who shot the gun.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And again, you know Mega Stallion wasn't directly shot, right, it was she had bullet fragments in her in her feet basically like maybe rickoshean off of the concrete she was shot at. She's the only person in that situation who didn't have a gun. Right. So you got Tory Lanez, you got Kelsey, you got Mega Stallion, and then you got the driver the bodyguard. Those are the four. Now, the driver the bodyguard was Tory's driver and bodyguard. Okay, on that evening, what just happened last week, you have an attorney who's representing Kelsey's driver slash bodyguard who was transporting her to and from the court hearings during the time that Tory Lanez was convicted, right, and he's saying that he overheard her admitting to being the person that shot mag the Stallion or shot at or shot the gun basically, right, none of this shit is amissible in court. He was not there the night of the situation, so as hearsay from him right suggesting that he overheard Kelsey's admitting to being the shooter.
Speaker 3: But what I don't understand is why would Kelsey need immunity if she was a witness to her best friend being shot at.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that part either. But she didn't have full immunity. She had used immunity, because I actually looked that up a couple of weeks ago. She to use immunity, which she could still possibly face criminal charges if other evidence came up about something else. So it's not like she had full immunity. And she also got on stand and just played the fifth to everything.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's questionable. If me and you are out with some nigga, right, and some shit pop off and the nigga shoots a gun at me and it's a fragment in my foot, why would AJ have immunity? It don't make sense. Why would AJ have immunity? That's the part that I don't get, you know, Like, that's my friend, that's my own girl. Why does she need immunity in this situation? And that's what brings me some pause, like there's something in the water that ain't clean.
Speaker 2: And well, now he was charged with assault with the firearm, a legal possession of a firearm, and neglect to and neglect discharge of a firearm. So he was charged. He got ten years, not even not even for actually like shooting that just you in California. You're not even a US citizen and you you know, shooting a gun. Right, So this is what he was charged with. I can't explain to you why she was given immunity at all. I can't explain it, right, But what I don't unders understand is that there is nothing a lawyer, my mama, who I'm gonna always defend myself in my character. There's no way I'm gonna sit there and let a whole room of people lie on me. And this is this is has this has actually happened to me in real life? You know what I'm saying, Like I know how to state or the US government will create a criminal out of somebody, because it almost happened to me, you know, and you are sitting there you can't really defend yourself in that moment. Now, this was some pre trial type shit right. So it never made it anywhere because I didn't do anything right. But I know how the system works. I understand it. But there would be no attorney, Like if I were to ever get to trial or something like that, I would take one hundred years telling telling, telling the truth. I wouldn't if they're gonna still give me the time, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like ten years is excessive for this situation as is. But that dude got criminal history already. Tory Lanez had already had criminal history, so maybe they took all that stuff into account, but I would have taken the stand. And no world that we live in where most women are in prison for things that they did for or with a man, or even taking a charge for a man, I have yet to hear about a man going to prison for a woman for some shit they't do.
Speaker 3: Well. Maybe this might be the first time. Aj I don't know.
Speaker 2: For a bit, you barely know that you just was smashing her and her homegirl. It just doesn't make sense. And then you have the court recordings of him doing a collect call to Kelsey and they're having a whole conversation. He's the one apologizing saying that he's sorry for this and he's sorry for that, and then he starts like asking her like what's her hopes and dreams, like basically like how can I fund anything you got going on? You know that sounds like bribery to me, for her to take the charge, for her.
Speaker 3: To take the rap, for Kelsea to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you got Megdae Stallion, who wasn't even trying to bring this shit to the internet. She wasn't trying to get anybody in trouble in this show.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for her because people are, you know, demonizing her and she was ultimately the victim. We don't know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She's the only person that didn't have a Like, she's the only person that we could definitively say did not have a weapon.
Speaker 3: She ain't shoot at her own foot.
Speaker 2: So why is she being dragged Because they're trying to say that she sent this man who had a bright future present for something that was it didn't deserve the She didn't send him the state did they picked it up.
Speaker 3: She didn't do that. But then she also kind of was dishonest about the relationship because it wouldn't paint her in the most positive light, and I think that made people like distrust her because.
Speaker 2: She didn't tell the truth about smashing him. So so Tory Lanez was smashing Kelsey and Magne Stallion basically back door her best friend. So at this point, I don't fuck with either one of y'all, So why am I? Why would I lie or tell the truth on either one of y'all? You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not fucking with Kelsey or maybe I mean, I guess if that was her best friend at some point, she probably like Tory Lanez, I'm gonna lie on him. So Kelsey, though I still don't fuck with her, could get off. Yeah she did that to me, but but she was mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, it's my best friend to jail even though we don't fuck with each other. I did do her dirty. I'm not sending her to jail, Nigga, is you If it's between you and her, it's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And she's had she since got married and has a baby now. She was pregnant during during the hearings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have did that. If that was the case, I would have chosen my best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, really mag Thee Stallion.
Speaker 3: I feel I just like nobody just said that because I don't want to see no jail who ain't doing nothing. But you know, I don't think. I think this ship it just looking bigger than it was supposed to ever be. Yeah, a time found out that everybody fucking and got mad.
Speaker 2: Look when it comes to the police, and she's like that, y'all gonna always have to do y'all job when y'all dealing with a j I'm not helping y'all do ship. Do y'all job, Okay, because everybody shut the fuck up. Guess what, they don't have a case. If everybody shuts the fuck up, there's no case. But in this case, Magde Stallion didn't call the police. None of the people on site called the police. It was a whole third party that called the police. Right, So now y'all got witnesses.
Speaker 3: There, y'all. Helicopters flying, It was all.
Speaker 2: Kind of you know what I'm saying, Like it was rue.
Speaker 3: He flew over his helicopter about the laying on the top of a building behind the bitch. Yeah, helicopters flying.
Speaker 2: So now people like speculating like that jay Z had him attacked in jail because he's about to come out like y'all listen, the nigga was doubling down on the ship. He did, right. I believe Tory Lanez did it. I can't explain why the girl had immunity. I don't know. And again I'm not sure. I don't want to condemn him, but he did get sentenced. Okay, sweet, somebody condemned him. But he did a video chopping up a horse leg. Who eats horse? Who? He was butchering a horse with blood? And who does that?
Speaker 3: He chopped up a real horse.
Speaker 2: Yes, one of his music videos right before his ass went to jail, there was a scene where he was a butcher and he's rapping. He got the big, big butcher's knife and all that, and he's cutting up a horse's leg on a table. That is a sociopath that is abusing somebody. This on to somebody, and now they're playing your face showing you that they could possibly get away with it.
Speaker 3: Not nice.
Speaker 2: He was taunting her. She said it, you know, So I just I don't know who to believe in that situation. Again, Tory Lanez can sound like every singer and every fucking rapper out there? Who is this nigga? And you're Canadian? Where's your accent? Your Caribbean Canadian whatever? Like how are you sounding like Bret Fayz on some shit like brit Like how are you how do you change your voice like that? Like? How do you trust these actors? He is talented, That's what I'm saying. These motherfuckers be acting like they're normal. And here's the thing, and I know I've said this before, we be acting like celebrities are exempt from being serial killers abusers just because they're a celebrity, Like.
Speaker 3: No, that's not could probably be the most Exactly they have that b because they have access.
Speaker 2: And exactly it's the celebrities and truck drivers. That is my theory. Celebrities and eighteen wheeler truck drivers. It's so many couples that I got arrested, husband and wife right here, just picking up one person drop their body off in another state. You see what I'm saying, Like they have access. Celebrities have access to do whatever the fuck they want to do, and nobody's gonna suspect them of it.
Speaker 3: My sister was right down the street and I saw this lady walking with a child. I was like, oh, maybe we should offer them arih. She was like no. Then we kept going and I saw another It was a man, a woman and a child, and I was like, oh, maybe we should offer them a ride. She's like, what make she think these people are gonna want to get in a car with you? I was like, hot, harmless? She said, that's exactly what a serial killer would say. Me.
Speaker 2: I'm harmless, but I'd be picking people up and when I set m especially old people, and then they's like I'm a magnet. They just know to asks me.
Speaker 3: I look, I'll stop. But the last time I stopped, I seen this old lady walking down Garner's Ferry Road with heavy bags from the store, and I was like, oh, no, it's too hot. Let me. She had on clothes that didn't seem right for the time of year. I know she's sweating up a storm in that outfit with that long skirt on. So I stopped and I said, ma'am, would you like me to give you a ride wherever you're going? She said, did I fucking ask you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You did not have a good day.
Speaker 2: Sweating little musty.
Speaker 3: Means that's why you're walking.
Speaker 2: Down with your right, she probably met her whole fucking life too.
Speaker 3: Uugh L.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, you know one thing before we wrap it up, y'all, this is the weirdest thing that happened to me yesterday. So maybe, like I don't know, like twelve o'clock, it might have been a little earlier than that. It might have been like maybe eleven, ten o'clock in the morning. Knock on my door. I asked the door. It's a little white boy, right, maybe like he maybe about nine eight nine years old, and he has this knitted something. He didn't knit it. He was like, are you interested in buying some knits? And he was like mumbling in it. I'm like, huh, what are you saying? Are you interested in buying some knits? And it wasn't like a shape of anything. It was like a bunch of yarn thrown together. And I said you made that and he said yeah, So I said hold on. So I went and luckily I had like some cash, so I got ten dollars out of my purse, two fives, and I took it back to the door and gave it to him. He was like here. I was like, no, I'm good. I don't want him. You just keep the money. I said, where your parents at, where you live at? What apartment you live in? And he was like, I live over there. I said, okay, no, just keep it. But I just I forgot. I had other questions that I just didn't ask because what we watched him run off from the window. He didn't go to anybody else's house. I live on the third floor. What made you chose choose my building and my door. I didn't hear him knock on because when people knock on my neighbor's door across from me, I could hear it. I only heard a knock at my door. I didn't hear a knock prior to being knocked on my door.
Speaker 3: The sucker energy coming out of.
Speaker 2: There, that's exactly where I'm getting that bitch. I swear to God. It's like, is he just sitting home and something going his mind says there's a god that lives at one three away? Go knock on that door.
Speaker 3: Listen, my mam would be getting a letter, a handwritten letter asking for five and ten dollars in her mailbox. You don't know who leave it there, but it go to like it's a house they put their address. Could you give me. It looks like a child's hand, right and honestly, but it could be some and my mom My mom would go put the money in the mailbox. Really she does.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's like maybe something told him to come to my unit. So now like I'm looking for him because I got additional questions now. But when I closed my door, I was like, I'm not bringing nothing in my house from somebody from cause I was like, it's Sunday. This might be a little demon at my goddamn door.
Speaker 3: Child home.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, BJ left out the house and like ran looking for him. It's like he dissipated. He couldn't find him because, like I had additional questions after I let him go and we watched him like run off, like he he probably didn't need to go to nobody else house, like even ten dollars. They're like that's not for today, right, So he like walked to the pool looking for him. He didn't see him. So I'm like, man, I don't know, but I'm looking for this little boy because I have questions, where are your parents? Why didn't you go to anybody else's house? Why did you it was my house to come to What was that about? Who told you to come here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: But it was probably God, you know, because God in here.
Speaker 3: You don't know you could have provided that child with a meal or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: You know, That's what I'm saying, Like something probably told him to come to my house because I got it for you. You know, if I got it, you can have it. And that's anybody. And luckily I had it because I usually don't be having cash, so I don't know. That was my lottery money. Usually that's when I get cash. I'll get like forty dollars because I'm gonna go play the lottery. I'm gonna go play today. I feel lucky. Bitch, my right hand kept it. Y'all go play the lottery today. Well, by the time y'all get this, it won't be today. But anyway, anyway, y'all do all the God things. Don't be mean to people, don't be abusive to people.
Speaker 3: Man always, don't let nobody pee in your mouth. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Unless that's what you're into.
Speaker 3: No, still stop study uti in your throat?
Speaker 2: Is that possible? Something? And then strangers? You know how it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And it was all times of the month. Also, she never got a break.
Speaker 3: Let's just go. I'm ready to She never got.
Speaker 2: A break, so she started to become what he wanted. You know. So I'm not trying to condemn Cassie either, but I'm still not saying believe all women. But in Cassie's case, I feel like she just was conditioned. I don't know anyway, y'all, what y'all think? Let us know what y'all think about what's going on with did he is? Did he still welcome to Black community? What y'all think? Anyway? If y'all enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on a blackc iHeartRadio, wapp or wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at this your co host AJ Holiday two point oh kick.
Speaker 3: It, Tam, y'all, It's official, Tam Bam, I love y'all. Remember speak now and never hold your piece. That's never hold your piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say something to somebody, deuces