Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, And on magnificent Thursday, as we close out the week, we get to make fun of Gavin Newsom, talk about Democrats cheating and elections. This hour, we'll.
Speaker 2: We'll talk a little bit about foreign cultures, a little bit about the failures of Red States emails, all that so much more coming up. In the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Gavin Newsom gave what might be the worst answer I've ever heard in my entire life to this question.
Speaker 3: Would you be a good president?
Speaker 1: We'll see. I don't know, guys, let me explain something to you. This applies to all things in life, all things. There are very few substitutes for confidence, and even if you don't have it, you better pretend like you have it, and you can. People have faked confidence for a very, very long time. If you want to be president of the United States of America, you don't ever answer a question like this.
Speaker 3: Would you be a good president?
Speaker 1: We'll see, I don't know. How do you think Donald Trump would answer that question? Gavin Newsom's currently just drowning in the polls in the Democrat primary. Trump's on his second term. If someone had asked Trump before he was ever president, hey, you're going to be a good president. How do you think Trump would answer that question? Of course, you know, you're probably already smiling, or maybe you hate Trump and you're wincing, But you know exactly what Trump would say. No, I'd be the greatest president in the world. I'm pretty sure, almost positive. Trump has called himself the greatest president since Lincoln or something like that. You know, and you can say that's dumb, that's narcissistic, that's whatever. If you want to lead a nation, a company, if you want to lead a dime, to prom a little confidence goes a long long way, don't ever answer a question like that. Also, man, the things you have to do to get the Democrat nomination.
Speaker 4: Now that we've expanded healthcare in a controversial way, I'm not naive, and I'll take the grief. I said I'm committed to universal health care, and I meant it. The voters supported me on multiple occasions, and we delivered a regardless of pre existing conditions, ability to pay, and immigration.
Speaker 1: Status, universal health care for everybody, including foreigners. In the country at a time when the mood of the country is dead set against more foreigners. That's quite a thing. You know what else is an amazing thing. What's my favorite thing in politics? Everyone knows it. Democrats pandering to black people. It's so nakedly shameless and dishonest, and they all do it, and everyone seems to enjoy it. That's the wildest thing. Everybody the audience usually enjoys it. It's not like their booed or laughed. They enjoy it. The politicians clearly doesn't bother them. They all do it. Abdu Al said was being interviewed by a black dude.
Speaker 3: Here's what he said.
Speaker 1: You got to read doctor Martin Luther King.
Speaker 5: You got to read the stuff that he actually wrote. Yeah, Malcolm X, Yeah, I learn I learned what it meant to be a person of color reading black folk in the civil rights struggle. And I understand that my responsibility is about trying to address racial inequity.
Speaker 1: How embarrassing would that be to have to roll that crap out all the time. It just be awful. Oh, speaking of pandering to black people, remember that kar Anthony Carmelo Anthony case from Texas absolutely just heartbreaking case. I never even talked about it much because it just broke my heart because my son is that age, great kid with his brother at a track meet. Some animal with a knife walks into his tent, not supposed to be there, pulls the knife out, buries it in his chest, and he dies in his brother's arms. Just the heartbreak that poor family has had to go through. And of course I look, there's video, there's everything. It was. The kid's already convicted. It's dumb. Obviously did it. Got kind of a slap on the wrist sentence, but still kid obviously did it. Right. James Talerico went on, what is this the what podcast?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: Chris Breakfast Club? Is it a radio show too? It is? Chris says it's a big one. Okay, good, it's a black radio show. Okay. This is James Tallerico campaigning in Texas. Texas.
Speaker 6: We see with Carmelo Anthony, and you said it was.
Speaker 1: A I'll just pause for a second. The hosts just said, we see what happened with Carmelo Anthony. I have said multiple times before that so many people in the black community in this country pour poison intentionally into their own community. They tell ridiculous lie after ridiculous lie after ridiculous lie. Their entertainers do it, their pastors do it, their politicians do it, their actors do it, their music stars do it. The powerful influences in the black community, so many of them lie to black people in this country so often about everything that what it's done is it's created a portion of the black population in this country that live completely in another world. What happened to through Carmelo Anthony is how he started off that question. Carmelo Anthony is the black guy who marched into a tent with a butcher knife and jammed it into a totally innocent kid's chest, killing him. How do you think it's been sold to the audience of the breakfast club either way, I'll let it play this time, Tylerico's answer and everything.
Speaker 6: Else in Texas we see with Carmelo Anthony, and you said it was a tragedy. Yeah, what did.
Speaker 7: You mean by that?
Speaker 6: Well, I've done a lot of work in the state House on justice reform, and right now we've got a system that doesn't serve all Americans equally, and we know that black Texans have been have not gotten the justice they deserve in many cases. And you know, I'm not an expert on this particular case, but I know that there were no black members of the jury. And to me, that's that's the only evidence you need to to to really prove that this system is not working for black Texans.
Speaker 1: That's so wrong. It's hilarious panderin. Don't get me wrong, But man, I have these people, Jesse, I request it is the eight year radio anniversary for us. By the way, I request that you track down Steve from Manhattan and do a live interview on the show. Please. I miss him. I'm dying to know what makes him tick? Why did he always do that? Is he just a crazy person? I'm dying to know. Listen, thank you, says his name is Wes, So in case you don't know what Wes is talking about. Very rarely, I used to take phone calls. I never take him anymore now. Phone calls suck. It's terrible radio. Every now and then, just for fun, I would take phone calls. Yo, Hey, tell me about the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you, whatever, whatever it may be. Tell me about something bad it happened to you during COVID whatever it happened rarely, I don't know that it will ever happened. Against don't get your hopes up. And there was a guy. I don't know who he is. I don't know his real name. If it's Steve, I don't know if he's really from Manhattan. But there is a guy who would give an answer at the beginning. It was a really short answer, but then he'd be halfway through his second sentence and he'd be like, have you heard of Steve from Manhattan. I don't even know if the guy calling was Steve from Manhattan, but that's what he would say. All right, So what happened. We have a call screener, and we have Jewish producer Chris with his finger on the button because he's got to dump a call if anybody cusses or anything like that. So Steve from Manhattan, because he was getting screened, he starts getting more in depth with it. And if I called and said, or if I put out the question of what's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you at work or something like that, Steve from Manhattan. Oh, I didn't know that. Chris just told me he would sit on hold for hours hours. He would wait on hold. He would wait on hold, and then he'd get on the phone and he would start a story about something embarrassing that happened to him at work, and we're talking.
Speaker 3: It'd be two three minutes.
Speaker 1: He'd be into it, and then as he's deep in the story, clearly has thought it out, he'd drop a.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of Steve from Manhattan?
Speaker 1: And he'd hang up the phone or we'd hang up on him. Now you want me to interview him? Who is this guy? What makes him tick? Is he crazy?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 1: This is that I will not And here's why. It's not that I have anything against crazy. I mean, the funniest people who ever called were hammered. Right, It's not that I have anything against that. Chris used to WinCE at the calls we would take in the show. I want the crazier, the better I wanted. It's just I was trying to entertain you, Madvid, make your day a little better. You know why I don't want to ever talk to Steve from Manhattan in an interview. It would disappoint you, It would disappoint me. I don't know about you. I have an image in my head. I'll tell you right now the image I have in my head. I think this guy, whoever he is, will call him Steve. I think this guy probably is in Manhattan. I think he definitely older. You could tell from his voice sixty seventy that you're definitely an older gentleman of some kind. I think he listens. He's probably listening right now. His heart's probably pounding. I think he listens to every minute of the show, every single day. He probably does that with lots of shows. I guarantee you he emails in every show, calls into every show he possibly can. I guarantee that possibly some substance abuse problems in there. Again, not judging, I've been there, maybe a couple too many bourbons every single night, and possibly lonely and maybe never got married. Maybe his wife died and no kids, something like that, and maybe that's all he had was the chance at getting to hear his voice and his name on a national radio show. Now, I don't know if any of that is accurate. I have no earthly idea whatsoever, but I do know this, that's the image I have, and if it turns out to be something different, I would be totally bummed out. Anyway, let me get to this. Pain sucks. I know pain sucks. You know pain sucks. It does, It's awful. You don't have to live with it anymore. Living with pain is now a choice because of Relief Factor. Relief Factor is not a drug. It is one hundred percent drug free. It is a supplement, a unique formula of natural ingredients developed by doctors. My shoulder doesn't bother me anymore. It didn't happen the first day. By the way. He was about two weeks in and I was It's like, oh, this is amazing. If you're looking for just daily aches and pains, maybe you have something sharp that bothers you. Just try it three weeks. If it's seventeen dollars and seventy six cents, call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. All right, we'll be back. We have more. Hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Thursday. Do not forget tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Uh Scott Piscent Scott percent went on the news said, a bunch of things hang on.
Speaker 7: What it says is that the Democratic attorney generals who filed a ridiculous lawsuit against this administration wanted the money to go back to the pair of record, So that is corporate welfare. The American people had that money, and if I hear another Democratic legislator say, make the inane remark, the American people should get the money. The American people had the money in the US treasury and we were forced.
Speaker 1: To give it back.
Speaker 7: But using the three oh ones, which have survived more than five thousand suits, that we will get that tariff income back.
Speaker 1: He said this talking about the debt situation. The Trump administration has clearly deployed Bessent and JD Vance with the same talking points. I'm not going to play JD's. He said the same thing earlier today. I actually think this is good. For one, it's correct, but I think it's good. It's healthy that they're out there leading with this about the debt.
Speaker 7: And remember we did not get here in a day that we were left with a mess. The Biden administration had the highest deficit to GDP in history when we weren't at war. Or weren't in a recession twenty twenty five, we brought it down by more than a percent.
Speaker 1: You don't want to do too much of the hey, it's their fault thing, but we do. Democrats are going to campaign on affordability. We have to get out there in front of this thing and fight back. As far as Iran goes. Here's what he said.
Speaker 7: The economic pressure means that we are going to all of our allies and this is going to be the greatest coordinated economic isolation in the history of the world. And we are going to them and saying you're either with us or against us. You want this murders regime to end. And if you insist on the doing business with them, either transferring money, buying their oil they are doing seaborn ship transfort first, then the US Treasury and the US government.
Speaker 1: They will put its full might.
Speaker 7: And force toward enforcing against you. So it is time for our allies and the rest of the world to make a decision. And we are going to the squashed the economy of this murder's regime, and we are going to collapse this regime.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought. Trump said multiple times publicly that regime change was not the goal. Am I wrong on that? I don't think I'm wrong on that. Multiple times Trump has said we're not doing regime change. We're not doing regime change. Is that now the goal regime change? You say, if our goal is to collapse the regime, well that's regime change. Okay, all right? See this from Newsmatter or just came forward to say.
Speaker 8: A whistleblower from the Michigan Secretary of State's office revealed their election software is programmed in a way to automatically register non citizens, include voting illegal immigrants to vote whenever they update their addresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why Harmeat Dylan is deploying an army of people out to the poll now.
Speaker 9: She's planning to expand that operation in November, with an additional thousand federal monitors deployed to polling places around the US. The Justice Department has sent out Civil Rights Division attorneys and staff in the past to ensure compliance with the Voting Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination and intimidation. Former officials told CBS News about seven hundred people were deployed to monitor polling sites during the twenty twenty four presidential election. Majority of those were DOJ attorneys and staff.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jesse, I loved your segment about becoming comfortable about laughing in the communists face when they pull out their well used racism cards. I lived in Liberard lebardists stan stronghold of the Pacific Northwest, that is the Portland metro area. Ninety percent of my coworkers and neighbors and neighbors are completely uninformed TDS riddled bleeding heart liberals, and they know what side I'm on. It's often they come to me first about something they got triggered by on CNN or MS now, And when they do, for years, I simply laugh and walk away because I know there's no winning with these types. I don't need to win because I know I'm right, and I know the long game that Trump is trying to lay out, what might you suggest as an attempt to plant a seed in them in order to hopefully one day allow these people to gain a glimpse of an open mind, so on and so forth. His name is Tyler. All right, we can talk about that in a second. And what is there anything you can say to these people? Because He's right, you could just walk away because you're not going to sway them in that moment. These are programmed cultists. You're not going to sway them. We'll discuss that before we discuss that. You know what you are definitely going to need for this. You're going to need a clear mind. And you know what happens. Certainly as you get older, things get a little foggy er, don't they. You're not quite you don't feel quite as sharp as you used to. You forget a couple of things. Uh, it's a senior moment. You know that a lot of that is just low testosterone. Testosterone is for your mind. It's not about your biceps. It's about your ability to think logically. It's about your mood. It's about your energy, your ability to focus on things. Take a natural herbal supplement of some kind from chalk. I don't care what you take. I would recommend a stack of vitality stack. They have female vitality stacks for women, male vitality stacks for men. I would recommend that. If you're a dude and you're wondering why you should do that, Oh, I don't know. How much do you think your life would improve if your te levels went up twenty percent and ninety days you'll be unready recognizable to the people around you. C Hoq, Chuck dot Com, slash Jesse, get a subscription, We'll be back. Get the Cure for Rhinos week days with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on eighth Thursday. So remember, don't forget this. If you miss any part of the show, you'll die. And you need to download it on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Now back to this guy's question. Is there when these comedies come at you, your liberal aunt Peggy, you know, the person you work with, your neighbor, maybe it is your aunt Peggy when they come at you with their crazy, kooky commy talking points. Is there some magic thing you can say in that moment, so the right words that'll just shatter their whole worldview? Pause on that for a second. Pause on that. I'm gonna play something for you. It's gonna sound completely unrelated. You're just gonna have to stay with me, too bad. This is a report from Reuters. The report is about, you know how Trump. Because the federal government controls d C, it's not a state. It gave Trump the authority to bring in the National Guard without without asking a governor. You know, he can't just send the National Guard into Chicago, but he can into Washington d C. Washington d C was one of the most dangerous places in the United States of America. Now it's a complete paradise. It's no violent crime. Reuters did little report. Here's this.
Speaker 10: Almost every day when I get off the subway, there's a group of National Guards standing around. Every day when I go home on the subway, there's another group of National Guards standing around him. When I walk to the subway, I pass another group. So I'm really curious, like what are they doing. We used the court records and it's like forty some one thousand pages of court records to try to answer like what are they doing to fight crime? And the answer it truly is not much. We found maybe one hundred incidents where they had either detained somebody or had helped the police detain somebody. There was an incident where they stopped someone who had stolen a slice of pizza, or someone who had drank a an a and w root beer at a seven to eleven without paying for it.
Speaker 3: We're starting very strongly with DC.
Speaker 1: And we're okay. It goes on for a minute but you wonder. You're not. You're not an idiot. You understand the gist of the story. The gist of the story is, why are these troops here. They're not even doing anything, they haven't even made any arrests. What are they even doing here? So let's just break this down because it'll come back to our conversation we're having with liberal aunt Peggy. That reporter, he very likely understands full well that deterrence is real, that you have so much less violent crime there simply because those guys are there in uniform, weapons in hand. That means the stabbing doesn't happen. That means the shooting doesn't happen. He knows all that you could explain all that to him. He knows all that your liberal ant Peggy that comes at you with whatever kookie thing, she probably already knows what truth you can deliver to her, and she knows it to be true. But back to the reporter, why even do a report like that? What motivates you?
Speaker 3: The city is safer and the guy actually lives there. Your place where you live is safer. You can get on the subway, walk to and from work and you are safe. Why are you unhappy.
Speaker 1: We have to talk about a foundational truth. For the Communist part of their foundation, a lowd bearing principle for them is Western society is evil. Christian based society is evil. It must burn. And if various minorities want to commit crimes in Western society, they should not only be allowed to do so, they should be encouraged to do so because this society deserves it. They don't want to come out and say what I just said, but hatred of self has been so beaten into these people for so long that that is a central part of what they believe. That is a load bearing part of what they believe. So if you're Reuters and you don't like it that black people aren't allowed to shoplift and stab people in DC anymore, you can't come out and say that. So instead you have to twist yourself into knots, acting like the National Guard is actually even doing anything. We checked all the records and they've only been about it. Hell, he like I was just eating a slice of pizza. But you don't have to try to shoot down those talking points. What you have to do before you even attempt to get your liberal aunt Peggy squared away is you have to understand that she has load bearing beliefs and if you were able to take those away from her, if you were able to crumble those beliefs, her life would crumble. Her whole belief system would crumble. The best thing you can do most of the time is walk away. If you can't bring yourself to do that, here's what you try to do. You don't try to blow up that load bearing pillar that holds up her belief system. You don't try to blow it up. And here's why. Even if you blew it up, she would just hate you. She would still reject you and hate you for it. So you know, you know what you do, Just chip away a little bit, a little chip, maybe just maybe just a little a little truth that she'll reject, and she'll yell about it, and she'll call you a nazi, and you understand all those things. But just a little chip, little chip here, little chip there. Enough of those chips may result in the load bearing pillar crumbling down one day and she actually gets to wake from her slumber. But these are foundational beliefs for these people. Foundation All those commies who come at you in Portland, every one of them, they hate the country. They hate it. They think violent criminals should be turned loose, certainly the ones who aren't white. They think the country deserves to be pillaged by foreigners. The things that mortify you thrill them. They celebrate those things. That's how sick these people are by this point in time they do. This is Angie Nixon, Senate candidate in Florida.
Speaker 11: Again, we had nearly eight hundred thousand black people lose their jobs under Donald Trump, and it's because of these anti DEI policies. And these anti DEI policies are basically allowing companies to discriminate against US.
Speaker 1: Companies bent over backwards to put black people into places where oftentimes that were not qualified. What she's discussing is a lot of these are government jobs. So the Trump administration said, okay, no, no, no, no, just merit, and that ended up. It wasn't some focus on black people. It ended up being black people got fired, a lot of them, but a lot of white people got fired too, to be honest with you, a lot of trainees got fired. There were a lot of people involved in the DEI madness, no question about it. But for her, black people should be given every job, every single job, and by the way, should never be fired at all. That's a load bearing thing. She believes it's in her core. All right, let's do some emails, shall we. You know what, No, I want to touch on this really quickly. Texas Governor Greg Abbott wanted to ban wants a ban on h one b migrant foreigners from state teaching jobs. I don't celebrate this because it's not near enough, and because I also don't trust Greg Abbott as far as I can throw him. I remember what a COVID tyrant he was. So I'm not celebrating this. All I'm saying is this is a good start. We talked about this earlier. What we're getting going now is a good start. At least, we're getting Republicans to start inching their way forward occasionally and take the right step on this issue, the issue of the mass importation of foreigners. The GOP voter is waking up. As the GOP voter wakes up, our politicians will wake up, slowly, but surely they will wake up. All right, stay the course. You're not gonna believe, actually you probably will. The lessons they're having to teach the newcomers in the UK just remember you're very blessed to be here. Hang on, this is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, wonderful Thursday. And of course do not forget that tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. All your questions should be emailed and now Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And remember that this was an actual ad that.
Speaker 3: Played for a mayoral candidate who's going to prison you see Tolley Tuk.
Speaker 12: We don't believe you.
Speaker 1: Don't see.
Speaker 6: Religions see.
Speaker 1: Akidia.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore anyway, Back to a conversation. Back to a conversation we've had many times. No matter what your belief system is, if you were listening to me in the United States of America, you have been blessed beyond measure to be raised in Christian based Western civilization. The values that you believe in, no matter no matter what your belief system is. But the value so many of the values you have, they come from the fact you were raised in Christian based Western civilization.
Speaker 1: Now that's a very good thing, hey, and you should feel blessed, But you must understand there are countries and cultures all around the world who don't share your values at all. And those countries and cultures, historically, they're way more common than the one you live in. You won life's lottery ticket to live here for so much of the history of the world. You know what you did. You stole what you wanted, You killed who you didn't like, you raped whoever you wanted. You just live like an animal, like an animal, just a complete barbarian. You want an example, do you know what they're having to teach the newcomers in the UK? It is published from the Home Office. Don't rape, sexually, assault or make kisses at people they're having This is not the first European country to have to do this. I think it was Sweden. It might have been Mark a few years ago had to have please don't rape anyone classes for the new men who just got there. Now you can WinCE, or you can laugh or whatever, you can cry. What does that tell you? Imagine? Imagine how sick the culture you come from has to be. That you are a grown man. You're twenty twenty two, you're twenty five, you're twenty eight, and oh look at her, I'll rape her.
Speaker 3: Just that it even crosses your mind, that it even crosses your mind that.
Speaker 1: That is socially or culturally acceptable, and yet cultures around the world think that way. I hope, I hope that inspires you maybe a little bit more to do whatever you can to protect Western civilization. We freaking need it. We don't want that here. Oh by the way, speaking of foundational truths, how often have you seen members of the American media say Republicans or Nazis or white supremacists or things like that all the time? Right all the time? Do you hear Jake Tapper lecturing Pete Hagk say.
Speaker 12: No, wonder Sermichael, I mean just calling transgender people trannies, Like that's obviously a slur.
Speaker 1: That they don't like.
Speaker 12: And people can have their opinions on sports or whatever, but like, there is just something about like treating people with dignity.
Speaker 1: He wants Tranning's treated with dignity. But whenever Republicans are called these names and things like that, he never feels obligated to step in and say, why don't you treat them with dignity? Well, again, for him, if you're on the right, you kind of deserve the slurs. You deserve to be trashed the tranny. Well, that's some minority group. They deserve to be protect it and nurtured and cared for at every turn. They're part of the good guys. You Republican, probably even family guy. Maybe you even go to church. Well, you can be smeared with any number of slurs. You have to use kid gloves on all the various street animal groups in the Democrat Party. For a Republican, it's open season. That's how these people think it's crazy. Jesse An our three of Monday's show, you said, Chris knows the waffle That waffle House has an outstanding cheeseburger that's cheese served on meat. I thought Jewish producer Chris wasn't supposed to eat that. How did that happen? I'm just asking for a friend, Chris. I think that's a pretty valid email. Would you like to answer that question? Jewish producer Chris. Chris said, Chris said, have you been to waffle House at two am? There is no God there anymore. You know what. God loves waffle House, Chris, at all hours of the day, all hours of the day, pal and you know what he saw you eat that cheese on the burger. He saw you, and he judged you. And now here's a headline.
Speaker 6: Why you know, you know the thing.
Speaker 1: Headlines we didn't get to you. FED officials say the rate hike is necessary if inflation doesn't cool. Trump was freaking out about this earlier today. It was really mad because it looks like they're going to hike rates, and Trump said, you should be lowering rates. But it's a all the financial news kind of sucks. Right now, Let's move on. Have I been flocked website? Lets you check if police searched for your car using a flock camera system. That's kind of cool. Missouri Corps approves GOP friendly US House districts to be used in November election, in a huge win for the Trump administration. I suspect we are going to need every one of these little wins as possible. You know, if it does turn out to be some blue wave, which looks like that's where we're headed. If it turns out to be some blue wave, these redistricting things will make that hurt a little bit less. US sanctions on Iran will collapse this regime, according to percent again, I don't know if something got lost in the messaging or is that is that the goal?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: All right? Soldiers incentivized to reenlist with time off to play Grand theft auto v I Chris? Which one is v? I? Is that six is six? What I've been working on my room in numerals.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you can't just put.
Speaker 1: Six down here. This isn't Rome. Sorry, I'm not sorry that tomorrow's asked doctor Jesse Friday. Because that's a good time. Send in your questions. We'll have a good time tomorrow and then we'll put our phones down and in enjoy the weekend. All right, that's all