Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. I feel like I haven't seen well, I've seen you, but I feel like we haven't done the podcast in a minute because we kind of did.
Speaker 3: An early one last week. That's right, so it's been a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like doing a podcast on a different day, though it was different energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun, good times. Great to see you.
Speaker 4: Great to see you. Good I'm doing I'm tired, Okay, I'm into well, no, I'm really into this new Jude show. It's not new, it's old. It's called Yellow Jackets, but it's new to me and I stayed up till eleven thirty watching it last night.
Speaker 3: You're a bad, bad girl.
Speaker 4: No, it's like, yeah, on an early morning next day for work, so it's really a problem.
Speaker 2: But there's there's not there's how many seasons, like two, three, two, so you could be caught up pretty soon and get on.
Speaker 5: It's in its second season.
Speaker 4: Okay currently, oh currently, Yeah, you know, it's so funny. So we got showtime just to watch this show, Okay, but we don't want to keep having showtime because I don't want to watch anything else on show time. So I put in my calendar for a month to like be activated thing. But I don't know if we're going to get it all in by that.
Speaker 1: Time, like last night. That's going to help, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to push through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these nights are going to be big for you the eleven thirties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm so annoyed, like I don't want one more streaming service that I have to buy.
Speaker 1: But the nice thing about the streaming services is that you can have it for a month and cancel it. By the way, if somebody's really strapped for cash, on these you can stop Netflix for a month and then get it again in a month. You know you can do that.
Speaker 4: You can just going.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you. I was trying to find it and I couldn't figure out what on showtime?
Speaker 4: You have to download another app on your TV?
Speaker 3: My do I have energy? I don't know? And to like take the risk. What if I don't like the show, you will You said that about a lot of shows that I know.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: It's a little darker than I usually like I am in a.
Speaker 1: Darker face because also breaking bad very Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't watched it. Don't tell me.
Speaker 1: Are you not caught up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gotten starting with episode four, which is mind blowing. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so great Yellow Jackets. I watched the pilot. It's really good.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I got some you got some backup in here, although they also liked Ted Lasso and Dreary Duty.
Speaker 1: So you know, you're in the minority, not just in this room.
Speaker 3: But the world.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like I it's hard to say, like, oh, Tanya loves it, so I'm gonna love it. You know, I don't, unfortunately, feel the trust in that. That's okay, it's more on me though it's not your fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I went to last time we talked.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I was like going to surprise Haley for in Denver, and she was like, I knew it when she saw because I I snuck onto the bus to surprise her.
Speaker 6: And then I had.
Speaker 2: Brought her friend Monica and she was in the room and so I go on the bus and he was like I knew it, and I'm like, no, you did not, because I made up this whole elaborate thing that I had to go to San Diego for work and it was awkward.
Speaker 4: That's probably why she knew it.
Speaker 2: No, she was I told her I had to go with this girl that I didn't know very well and we had to share a room because I was trying to figure out how I could like be in the hotel without being in the room, so she didn't see Monica, and so I was like, I'm staying with this girl I don't know, Like it's kind of awkward, and so I'm just kind of to like come out in the hallway and talk to you. And she's like, I can't believe they made you stay like with someone that you don't know, Like that's so uncomfortable. So like she was totally one thousand percent bought my scheme.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she did, though she did.
Speaker 3: She admitted it. She was like I had lost hope when you So then how did she know?
Speaker 2: I think she just always had a feeling maybe I show up, or like held on hope.
Speaker 4: That I show up, or maybe she you were gonna show up but not exactly when you did.
Speaker 2: No, I think she just had like a feeling because we had talked about like, oh, we'll see each other. That'll be like around the two week mark, so we'll see each other around then and so anyways, but she didn't know that Monica was there, so that got the tears.
Speaker 3: That was the surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it wasn't a complete fail on the surprise aspect.
Speaker 4: But she was so happy.
Speaker 3: She was so happy. But she spends really sick.
Speaker 2: She's had like a sinus infection that like will not go away, so she has not been able to catch up on like sleep because you sleeping on the bus.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I don't know how. I don't know how people do this lifestyle, right, it's.
Speaker 4: Terrible, Like think about let's just say the Jonas brothers. They're gone because they're going back out on tour, did they?
Speaker 2: But they probably all have their own bus like they probable the bus.
Speaker 4: The bus is a bus is a bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think when you have your whole bus to yourself, it's a little more comfortable than sharing it with like however many sixteen people or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that. Yeah, either way, it's not sixteen people.
Speaker 3: I think there's like seven or something. A bus there's sixteen people, not two buses.
Speaker 4: No, how do you fit that many beds in there?
Speaker 3: They're just two three toward each other.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a bus that big.
Speaker 6: Well it's a.
Speaker 2: Double decker, but they're all the buses are on the same level. Anyways, it's exhausting. I don't know how she does it. And it was great to see her. And then she's in La tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So just a little longer.
Speaker 2: She on tour until like June or something June at the beginning of June, forgot what month.
Speaker 3: We were like into May, but June is in the getting of June.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like so two three weeks. Yeah, she has so you're in the home stretch. Yeah, and I really felt great, Like I'm a little concerned about that little dark spell I had.
Speaker 2: Why because she came in like a wrecking ball, and she stirred some things up, and then she went away, and so now I'm like, will it come back unexpectedly or am I good? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well what triggered it was the fact that she was away, so you might be triggered for a while.
Speaker 2: Right, and being in Europe thing, the time zone thing really shook me up.
Speaker 3: That was really bad. Don't recommend that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hannah and I were actually talking about it because we we went to we had a date night on a Friday night. It was so fun and we were talking about because your ex you were long distance but same time zone, and that was still hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very it's very weird, like it messes.
Speaker 2: It messed with my head in a way that I wasn't expecting it to.
Speaker 4: So it happens.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you did long distance with your first like your long term relation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was just San Diego, San Diego, La. So it's like long distance because we're not in the same city. We couldn't see each other in Arizona. He ended up moving to Arizona. Yeah, but like the first two years was La to San Diego.
Speaker 3: Still, So, y'all never actually lived in the same city.
Speaker 4: Never. No, that's shocking, Mom, what's clinging?
Speaker 1: How do I.
Speaker 3: She said it first?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true though, Like I could not imagine, like if Robbie lived in San Diego, that would be horrendous for me at this point in my life. But I think at the point of my life when I was dating my ex. I was started out working for the morning show, and like I was there twelve hours a day, so it almost was better because I wasn't able to commit my time to anything else but work. So it was like I worked Monday through Friday and then I would leave first thing after I finished working, and I had all weekend with him.
Speaker 2: That I mean, when you're busy, when you have stuff going on, Yeah, it makes a very big difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's the only reason why it was like fine for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, I don't even have the capacity, Yes, the girlfriend during the week, I'm correct, all right, well that makes more sense. But now in these times of your life. No, Like I probably was like, I have to move to London for a year, what would you do?
Speaker 4: See if I could do the show out in London? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, she went straight to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what I mean. If it was for a year, I think I would be able to, Like, if there was like a start in an end time, I think I'd be okay with it. Okay, But if it was like in perpetuity, not knowing when he'd be back, that would be a major problem.
Speaker 3: Great like big word throwing right there.
Speaker 4: Which one.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: Perpetuity?
Speaker 4: Perpetunity often? Oh yeah, word of the day. Yeah, no, perpetuity. I don't know why, but I feel like I use it often.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you because you did do a comparison.
Speaker 2: Oh, because I post about the Denny Henry thing and he said it's like comparing it.
Speaker 4: Was actually perfect.
Speaker 3: Oh what was it again?
Speaker 4: Comparing a watermelon? Comparing Henry to Denny as I comparing a watermelon to a penny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you explain that, maybe for.
Speaker 4: Because it's not even They're not even the same category.
Speaker 1: Henry and Jeff saying that, so a watermelon Jeff and the penny Scott fully agree with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so this is what started I posted.
Speaker 2: I said, I have an unpopular opinion Henry's death. I've been watching old episodes of Grey's Anatomy solid.
Speaker 1: By the way, just newsflash for those of you who.
Speaker 4: Are not watching watching Camilla next week, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, I'm caught up. Yeah it's really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll gently take your work from that.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I posted that like, Henry's death affected me way more than Denny, Like I have never Denny.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, that's sad. Like I felt bad, but like that.
Speaker 2: Was kind of it because it didn't it wasn't realistic in the sense that like they didn't know each other outside of of that situation. It just felt very like over dramaticized to me. And then I felt like Henry, we got to know him, he and Teddy fell in love. We got to like watch her fall in love with him through their situation. And then it happened unexpectedly. And remember when Christina was operating on him but she didn't know it was him.
Speaker 3: He died, and then that was messed up. That was some dark stuff shot it did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was messed up.
Speaker 3: That was some sinister writing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watch Yellow Jackets, you'll get some dark stuff there too.
Speaker 3: Some shocked that you're into.
Speaker 2: That, me too, but I am so Yeah, I got And a lot of people said they agreed with me.
Speaker 3: They're like telling me, is not gonna like this?
Speaker 4: Well, and I, in fact I cantlope no, no. See, that's the thing, that's why I didn't choose another fruit exactly that they're not.
Speaker 1: Even people like people like candlopes, some people like water.
Speaker 4: They're not even in the same category of fruit. That's why I went penny and penny.
Speaker 2: But whuldn't you say, like some people think like the value of a penny is worth more than a piece of currency.
Speaker 4: I'd say less people think that.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe that's the next one.
Speaker 4: Juicy watermelon, nothing better on a summer day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wouldn't trade a watermelon for a penny.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I would never trade.
Speaker 2: You're going through in your life. We can't speak for everyone in this.
Speaker 7: A mouthful of pennies just hits the spot.
Speaker 1: About Okay, So this week I just want to defend Grace for a second. Speaking of Camilla, I love what she's got going on right now. There's a really hot dude who's laid up there week after week, Sam Sutton. Sam Sutton is the patient, he broke ninety three bones, and he's very into Joe Joe. Sorry, I am met with character names. And so Link's kind of be like, whoa, whoa, what's going on here? And I like how this is divine?
Speaker 3: Are they together Joe and Link?
Speaker 1: Not really, they're living together, but they're not an established relationships.
Speaker 3: There's all this there was a whole thing where he.
Speaker 1: Was in love with their feelings on both sides, and she kind of was in and then he was like not responding that he was in, and she wasn't responding. And now he's going to be all in because she's like in the attention she's getting from Sam. It's very good.
Speaker 4: It's so annoying that it takes somebody else looking at your girl to like make you want to go for your girl.
Speaker 1: And and I don't know their names, I'm sorry, the new people, the young shepherd, yes, right, and you know he's still into I don't know their names. The one who's getting married, Yes, it's doctor Griffin.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, who's she married?
Speaker 1: She's married her ex boyfriend. You haven't watched in months?
Speaker 3: No, have it? Yeah? Oh oh.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to make this like April Jackson. They're trying to make I don't know, like Denny and Izzy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm really enjoying it. You guys are carrying a water melody Penny.
Speaker 4: We'll ask Camilla what she thinks. Was she more devastated for Denny's death or Henry's.
Speaker 2: I think she's going to give the popular answer, which is Denny, even though if you really go deeper, it's not true.
Speaker 4: We'll just have to wait and see, won't we won't we?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Week away?
Speaker 3: What else have you been up to you? Okay? So I just never want to know.
Speaker 2: I got back into La from Denver, and my spidy senses were like, mm is Tanya in a good place or a bad place? Something was tingling and within me and I was like, couldn't figure it out. I'm like texting her. She is like ghosting me. I got ghosted so many times by Tanya this past week that all I feel well, I mean, it doesn't feel great, but like I moved on.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't attack you. I just was like, hey, everything good. Sometimes you need to be attacked.
Speaker 4: You wanted to be attacked sometimes. Yeah, I do like a little extra attention, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I thought me texting and following up was like enough attention.
Speaker 3: So do you want to explain yourself? Like what was going? Were you just so busy to be honest?
Speaker 4: To be totally honest? Last week, whenever I do things on Sundays, we went to American Idol last Sunday, last last Sunday. Whenever I do something on a Sunday, it really sets my week off too into a like a tailspin because I feel like I don't really like on Sundays, I need to rest. It's like, really my only rest day, and I don't rest. I feel like I've like lost myself in this whirlwind of the week. It's so weird. Okay, that little tiny like thing. But anyways, so I was very busy on Sunday, and then we had a very wild Monday at work. We had ed Shecheron in here.
Speaker 3: Oh love him, love him, love him. I've loved him forever, but I love him more than ever.
Speaker 1: Nods they're not into him, and I'm really trying to turn that on that because he's the best.
Speaker 3: You know what I don't like.
Speaker 4: The thing that's so cool about him is he's not trying to be anything but himself, do you know what I mean? Like he's not trying to be this pop star. He's not like trying to stay cool or relevant. He's just being who he is and just take it, take it for take it or leave it basically. And I love that attitude so much because he's not like trying.
Speaker 2: He just does what he loves and he's like if people love it, great, and if they don't, I'm going to find a way to keep doing it, because that's all I want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he is the cutest wife, and he's so cool.
Speaker 4: She's so cool, and he's so humble, like he shakes everyone's hand, he looks everybody in the eye. He's just a great human. And sometimes I sit there and I really think about the numbers when he's touring stadiums, right, I mean, think about the ticket and what his overhead is. He just wears his normal clothes and he's got a little pedal on the no lasers, no dancers, no costumes. No, I mean he has like the big screens. He's probably making so much money.
Speaker 7: His last tour is like one of the highest grossing toys of all time, The Divide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he has no overhead. Think about it, Like, think about if you look at Taylor show, She's got all those dancers, all those costumes, all those effects, all that like pyro and smoke and machines and all that. That all costs so much money. Yeah, he has none of that.
Speaker 2: You walk away from a tailor show and you're like, I'll never ever ever forget this.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I'm not saying it's not worth it. I think I obviously I love Taylor's.
Speaker 3: Anything more for what he's selling or just.
Speaker 2: Something about that aspect is just it really like throws me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's great. I love him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that was like a lot. And then I just feel like I've had something, I had something on top of work every single day and.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, yeah, So I blame char And for like your ghosting.
Speaker 4: Just blame my time, my Hashi motos.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, we took a turn there. Great.
Speaker 2: But then I got to see what the soccer game went to, the Angel City game. Yes, was that your first one.
Speaker 4: First soccer game ever?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: If I'm being honest, I was not super paying attention to the game, okay, but I thought it was fun. Yeah, I'm starting to like sporting events. I think it's like a cute hang And they had these chimoy dipped uh he chimoy dipped gummy bears and peat rings that were divine.
Speaker 3: Delicious, delicious. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I pushed back on my hashymotives test two days so that I could get that out of my system because I was like, this feels like I should not be eating this before I retest all my stuff.
Speaker 1: This was Saturday.
Speaker 4: This was Saturday. I was supposed to retest today Washington, Washington.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing if.
Speaker 4: No, they were in white uniforms.
Speaker 1: Who won.
Speaker 4: Washington?
Speaker 1: Very good, they're undefeated Washington.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 1: Washington.
Speaker 3: I felt like Robbie had a great time.
Speaker 2: He was really into the just he loves questions and finding out what everything that's going on in the No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was really surprised when I when you sent me the text you want to go to this Angel City soccer and asked him. He was like, yeah, that's so cool, and I was like, wow, who is such a soccer fan.
Speaker 3: He's just a fan.
Speaker 2: He's just happy to be. He's just happy to live, laugh, love and watch sports.
Speaker 4: That's very true. That's very true. But you're like a regular now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like am at the games and just go you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, hot dogs, nacho Yeah, I just know the.
Speaker 2: Drill when the nacho bar comes out, you know, that's the second half.
Speaker 3: Like that's all good, good stuff.
Speaker 4: It is cute, though I do want to make it kind of like a thing.
Speaker 3: It's very it's so fun. It's really cool to see like a a like special, especially like a women's sports team. Being like celebrated and supported.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Hannah and I went to Okay. So Thursday night, I got this paint with diamonds craft and it's just like it's like coated and then they send you the colors and you just match the colors and you just stick them on.
Speaker 4: You made Haley, it was like a watercolor thing.
Speaker 3: That was a painting thing that was so hard.
Speaker 1: You did, say, paint with diamonds, diamond paint?
Speaker 6: That is it called diamond painted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like I don't know, are paint. Yeah. Anyways, you're like sticking the little diamonds on.
Speaker 2: It's a very mindless, just like relaxing craft, you.
Speaker 1: Know, ires of it. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I just had a playlist going and the song comes on and I just kept hitting repeat, repeat, repeat, and finally I look at it and it's Dermick Kennedy, which I've heard his name, but I've never like known his music or anything. And so I posted and I posted on my Instagram like I just heard the song for the first time. I'm obsessed, and everyone was like, he's amazing, and then people said he's gonna be in La tomorrow, Like, you have to go to his show. He's incredible live and normally I'm not one to go to a show if I don't like.
Speaker 3: Know a lot of the music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I was like why not?
Speaker 2: So I text Hana because we were dming about him, and I'm like, what are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: And she was like nothing.
Speaker 2: So we went and had a cute dinner and drinks and then we went to the show and it was.
Speaker 8: It was amenable. It was like one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
Speaker 3: It was this guy, I sent you this s Did you listen? No?
Speaker 2: I know you did it because you would have said something, yeah, this is this is where we're at in our friendship right now. We're in like a little bit of like a testy tension area, which is fine, you go through it. But but anyways, it was at the YouTube Theater, which is by So five. It was my first time.
Speaker 6: My first time too. It was amazing. It was amazing a YouTube theater. One night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's beautiful, good clean and new so clean.
Speaker 4: A lot of parking around there.
Speaker 2: Great park so then yeah, the parking we pull up and we're like, hey, there's a guy standing We're like, where's the closest parking to the theater and he's like, well, right there, but that's VIP. I had to like pre purchase it. And we're like can we can we purchase it? And he's like, here's what I'll do. He was like, I'm actually I'm scanning your ticket, but if you ven me fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Really, we were like, soul, We're like, you got it. We went parked right in front of the theater. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: It was luxury.
Speaker 4: Tried to do that at the Angel City game and did not work for me. Oh yeah, but she was no, we didn't. We tried to buy that, but she was in She was in a booth with like another worker, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was this guy was secluded. He may not have been a parking attendant.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 3: But we had great parking.
Speaker 2: But one thing that Hannah and I talked about is that she went on a recent date last weekend and I want to talk about it, but we're going to take a break first.
Speaker 3: All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: So Hannah went on a date, and this was your first date since.
Speaker 8: I broke up with my ex boyfriend, which was when about a year ago. So okay, I've been single like officially for a year and we dated for about four and a half years.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this was a big deal.
Speaker 2: And this was, like you were saying, one of your just first like actual like a date because you and your ex men in college.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one of my first first dates because I met my ex in college. And you know, when you're in college, you don't actually go on real dates. You just like come out at the frat parties. And we got to know each other drunk. It wasn't anything romantic at all.
Speaker 3: It was college romance. Yeah, it was college at its finest direct.
Speaker 2: Well before you went on this, So y'all, you and this guy met up at State. Y'all saw each other at stage coach, and you knew each other from like from college. You went from college together, but had never been out before.
Speaker 6: No, never.
Speaker 2: So we did the podcast we recorded before I went to Denver on Thursday, and the date was happening on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Is that right? Saturday?
Speaker 3: So Hannah was very nervous during that.
Speaker 6: Do you remember this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we made her nervous, you guys. Yeah, she was totally fine until we talked about it.
Speaker 8: Why do we say that made you nervous because we were talking about all the alone time in the car and what we were going to talk about, and if I wanted to escape him, I couldn't.
Speaker 6: I started spiraling.
Speaker 2: So hard after telling you guys, Okay, Well, and I don't know if Tanya wants to take this defense, but my defense. My thought is like, if I'm going on a first date and I'm nervous, I don't know that I'm gonna have a whole twenty four hours with that person.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I kept going back to the Chicago guy that I dated that came in town to visit me, and I wanted to like cry after an hour.
Speaker 3: That was doctor screen time for those who have kept up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was my only knee jerk. Is like when somebody's traveling to you.
Speaker 8: It definitely felt like a very intense first date. Yeah, it wasn't just like dinner. It was a whole It was a whole thing. But it ended up being great.
Speaker 6: It ended up being really fun.
Speaker 3: What did y'all do?
Speaker 8: We went to the Warriors and Lakers game, so we had an activity to do, which is good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Long, Yeah, and I'm a giant Warriors fan fortune.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, well you guys they also be easy yeah, so easy.
Speaker 6: No, but it was it was really fun.
Speaker 4: Oh they're out now, Yeah they lost because they lost the Lakers. They're out completely. Yep, that's very devastate.
Speaker 3: But y'all got to go see them.
Speaker 6: We got to go see them.
Speaker 8: It was his first time seeing Lebron James in person, so it was really funny. He was like all tickled and really excited. Yeah, but I told him he had to be a Warriors fan, and every time that the Lakers like made a basket, he would get really excited and then he'd be like, oh, never mind, like that was actually bad. It was funny, endearing yeah, ok, yes, cut Yeah, Like it was charming to see him like geek out over athletes. Yeah, definitely, so was the conversation did a flow? Conversations flowed. It was a good first date. I mean, I have nothing to compare it to, but I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Like you'd see him again, yeah, I would, Okay, were there any X that happened?
Speaker 6: We talked about this at dinner.
Speaker 8: I I just don't know if I'd actually ever find someone that I could both because I get the ick so easily. And the biggest thing for me, and I know that you guys talk about this a lot. His hands and feet, it's like the biggest thing. He didn't wear flip flops, thank god, because then I would have told him to just go home. Like there's no way I would have like hung out with him if he showed up in flip flops. But his hands aren't the best, and it's it's kind of sh They're just not as manly as I would like. And the fingernails are a little too short.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's too much skin of the nail.
Speaker 6: He doesn't bite them. I just don't think they grow. And it's no they grow.
Speaker 4: He bites them.
Speaker 3: They bite that to person, he may just have short bite, and that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 5: I'm like so much of my hands.
Speaker 8: But we were talking about this at dinner, Like it's such a fine line. Your nails can't be too short, but they also can't be too long. If there's any white showing on the nails, I'm freaked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you evaluate my hands?
Speaker 6: No, this is.
Speaker 3: A live showing.
Speaker 1: Take me out of this. Yeah, I'm just looking at your hands. Guy, I'm a.
Speaker 4: Guy's doing that. I'm gonna get a picture of a good parent.
Speaker 1: Hand and these are my hands, and that's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be nobody knows.
Speaker 8: I think Mark, you have really good hands for a guy. They're manly and muscular.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a lot of hard work in my life, labor, I don't.
Speaker 8: Okay, though, No, those are good hands. Okay, I'm nervous to see Easton's.
Speaker 5: For delicates over here, all.
Speaker 3: Right, staring, she's staring.
Speaker 8: They're not as good as Marks, but they're not horrible.
Speaker 6: They just look a bit too like.
Speaker 8: They're very manicured and nice.
Speaker 3: You'd like that. Let me see that makes you're not muscly.
Speaker 2: No, just takes some squeezing of like.
Speaker 5: Block or anything.
Speaker 3: No, I let me see your's mark.
Speaker 1: All right, let me get out. I got out of my chair.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a picture, but it's not the best angle.
Speaker 6: But I'm just gonna is this if you know who? Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: I think you both have nice hands. Like I wouldn't be like I wouldn't list y'all is like a problem.
Speaker 4: They're not the best at all angle.
Speaker 6: They're they're good hands.
Speaker 8: The only thing and this is personal, it's a little hairy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Donny likes a lot of hair, got it.
Speaker 6: I like zero hair.
Speaker 1: So neither mind nor reasons would be deal breakers for you on a date if our hands were attention.
Speaker 3: I don't actually think hers is a deal deal breaker.
Speaker 6: It's just something.
Speaker 3: It is something.
Speaker 8: You never look at his hands.
Speaker 3: Did you see his feet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: And I'm scared to see his feet. And he's like very athletic and goes on a lot of runs, and.
Speaker 6: I'm just worried about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there be some twisted, contorted situations.
Speaker 1: With the tiny little toenail and the big like what.
Speaker 3: Yeah like or the skin like fully overlapped.
Speaker 1: His fingernails are too short, like.
Speaker 4: A Chris toenail.
Speaker 3: When you said that, I almost blocked.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know that.
Speaker 4: His Instagram he posted on the met Galley. He was like, my met Gala looks like you saw this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know it feels illegal.
Speaker 3: There was another agch that we talked about.
Speaker 6: The other one. I feel like bad saying this.
Speaker 8: I don't know why, but he keeps sending me my god like songs.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 6: It's just like, what do I say to that? And why are you sending me that.
Speaker 1: They're romantic?
Speaker 8: Like some of them are like some of them are songs that we like heard of Stagecoach or whatever, or some are.
Speaker 6: Just random songs.
Speaker 4: But what are the lyrics?
Speaker 8: The lyrics, I mean, they're all country songs, so they're.
Speaker 4: Like, they're probably like cute lyrics, but.
Speaker 6: Don't send it to me.
Speaker 5: He's just sending Spotify links and what he said.
Speaker 8: Luckily it's Apple Music, which is a green flag because I use Apple Music.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, yeah, name one song?
Speaker 8: Oh goodness, something by Tyler Chiulders.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's pretty emotional and romantic.
Speaker 6: I feel No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 8: It was Shake the Frost, which which is kind of my gosh. Now I'm now I'm creeped out thinking about him sending me songs.
Speaker 4: What's not Shape the Frost?
Speaker 3: Shake?
Speaker 1: What's his motivation? Is totallylist?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's probably I think I'm just reading too much into probably, but he's sending too many Okay, no like daily, no contact, No, not daily, And it hasn't he hasn't done it in.
Speaker 6: A couple of days, which is good. But I just don't know how to respond to it.
Speaker 1: And you don't think the lyrics are apropos, like, for example, with shake the Frost, he's not saying to you, you remind me of a Sunday back home in old Kentucky with the church choirs. Just belt into the pineys.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I when I first met Haley, I would send her songs all the time. So now I'm like, I guess I'm lucky she stuck around because I love music and if something reminded me of her, i'd send it to her. And she's not like a huge like she doesn't like love lyrics.
Speaker 3: And music like I do. And so no one honest said that.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I'm always do that that all the time too. I still do that too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think I'm it's just a personal thing. I'm thinking way too much into it. And when guys are too nice to me or do things that are a little bit romantic, I freak out.
Speaker 1: Well that's a whole other episode. We should get a therapist in here.
Speaker 3: That's just walls being up.
Speaker 2: And if I too had these things, so I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Relatable though, I think I think a lot of people deal with that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you can establish these patterns. You do that because you are scared of something totally.
Speaker 1: And I think those songs are just I'm thinking about you right now. That's sweet.
Speaker 2: If he was texting me like thinking of you, would that grow like would that give you the ache?
Speaker 8: Or I would appreciate that more than a song, because then I could respond in many different ways rather than just like what do I say to a song?
Speaker 3: Like it's what would you say that I'm thinking of you? Me too? You too?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 3: No, you die?
Speaker 6: I am not like a romantic emotion respond.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that song, or oh I don't know that one. I'll check it out. Yeah, thanks, that's that's just one.
Speaker 4: Back pocketing all these responds for thinking of me? Yeah yeah, okay, that's so nice, feels so special.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, don't don't.
Speaker 5: What do you typically say to the song?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: You would be my dream.
Speaker 2: I'd be chasing her so hard, but I'd like, she's like not giving me anything.
Speaker 6: It's just so not my style.
Speaker 8: But I'm learning, and it's it's uncomfortable for me. But those were the two things that stuck out for.
Speaker 2: They're pretty minors freaking out about that feet pending.
Speaker 6: I think this guy's great report back on the feet.
Speaker 1: But are there any guy's feet you're going to be into? Like guys grosser, Some guys have pretty cool feet.
Speaker 3: Ready to show.
Speaker 8: It's like I'd rather a guy walk around like with socks and no shoes.
Speaker 4: That's your foot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, keep your socks on.
Speaker 4: Gross I'm saying it inaccurate.
Speaker 3: I'm saying Bobby's eat her a treat.
Speaker 2: You said on the last podcast, you were like, his are nicer for men's feet.
Speaker 3: But by no means.
Speaker 4: Do I like love I mean, I don't love his feet the way I love his hands, but I think he has really great feet, Like I'm not grossed out by them at all, actually like touch them.
Speaker 8: Does he have like hair on his toes though? Yeah, and that's fine with you totally? Then great, Yeah that's perfect. More hair, the better, you know.
Speaker 1: I once asked a girl out in college because of her hands. Well, I sat behind her in class and her hands are so great. I asked her to date and she did. She said yes, but then I called and she didn't been. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You guys though that like bite their nails. It's so deep into the skin.
Speaker 7: It's like, just don't I tried biting my nails because people have such a hard time quitting it and like it must be good, right, let's be fine, right, do it.
Speaker 5: I could not get the hair for you.
Speaker 2: It's like, as soon as you break the habit, because I used to buy my nails so bad, and as soon as you break them, the thought of that I even did that repulses me. That I put my hands in my It is disgusting and sorry if you struggle with that habit, but a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people do. My daughter is struggling with it and she gets sick a lot, and we think that's why.
Speaker 3: It's it makes sense. I have to start getting my nails done.
Speaker 2: So I getting her nails done them.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a very expensive.
Speaker 1: Ye got the gross tasting stuff to put on there presses.
Speaker 4: You can put the press on ones that are pretty cheap.
Speaker 2: And thank you for sharing, Hannah.
Speaker 3: But I feel I can't wait for the update because I yeah.
Speaker 1: Not just the feed, I want more information from the next I just want to see how this goes. To track this in real time, you.
Speaker 6: Can track it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: And I had told Tanya at the soccer game, I was like, I want Hanna to talk about this and Tanya goes, I'm very proud of the place I'm in in my life, and I said, same, me too. But a lot of people are still dating and having to discover their x and turn offs and what they don't like, and we're just.
Speaker 3: Lucky that we have found people that we like their hands and feet.
Speaker 8: It's true, I would love to be in your guys'.
Speaker 1: Position right now, but I'm just not is always great.
Speaker 3: It's true. It's it's fun to date too, but.
Speaker 1: Because people in relationships always love living through you vicariously when you're dating, and the people dating would love to be in that committed relationship. Yeah, no one's ever happy. We say that again, like the people in relationships like us love hearing all the details of her dating life go out with like Sistney loves used to love to swipe on yours and all that stuff. But the people who are dating would love to be in the committed relationship.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 6: Is that register?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I thought he meant that people who are incommon relationships wish they were single.
Speaker 5: You know, someone news fine, you know it's just.
Speaker 8: Intriguing to hear about other people's experiences.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I was never like great at the first date, because I'd be like, oh, like, I feel like I'm on an interview asking the same questions, and then you meet the right person you're like, oh, it wasn't that was actually nice. Anyways, all right, we're going to take a break and we'll be back with emails. All Right, we are back and we have some emails.
Speaker 1: Mark, all right, Becka, thank you very much. And by the way, for this first email, it comes with a trigger warning for anyone who's experienced disordered eating. Anonymous says, I'm seeking advice and what to do about a friend who appears to be too thin and unhealthy looking for contact with thirty years old. We've known each other and best friends in second grade. Well that's beautiful. By the way, I love that stuff. We haven't been as close since college, but will always be friends no matter what. She's been on a health kick, and in my opinion, she's taken it too far. If I never knew her and was meeting her for the first time, I would think she's ill because of how thin she is. She's married, I'm not super close with her husband. I do know her younger brothers or mom or dad, and they all think she's taken it too far, and that she looks awful because she looks so sickly thin. She's very close to her family, she works in the medical profession. She's a PA, so she's very smart and well educated. She'd become so thin she doesn't get a period anymore. Do I say something to my friend? What do I say? Do I talk to her mom? Do I not say anything.
Speaker 3: I've never had to.
Speaker 2: Go through this, but I do think this is a very delicate topic and subject.
Speaker 3: Have you ever experienced this.
Speaker 4: We had a friend in college. It was in a different eating disorders. She was bullemic, and we sussess expected it and we followed her and we saw her doing it. So what we did is we got the friend that was closest to her to go to her mom to tell her to basically get her help. And that's kind of how we went about it because it is very tricky. You can't ambush them with like a bunch of people, and so we felt it was best to go to her mom to kind of handle the situation, and the mom sent her to rehab, and that's how we dealt with it. But it is really really tricky because you know, eating disorders. You know, body issues are really really sensitive, and I do feel like it could ruin a friendship if that person's not accepting of it. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was maybe gonna say even suggests maybe anonymously posting this in the Facebook group because I know there are scrubbers who have experienced disordered eating themselves, and maybe they have some insight on a way to approach it that's like sensitive and helpful. Yeah, because it says her.
Speaker 2: Family seems to know. She says she's very close, but they think she also it's gone too far. So I don't know that I have any like helpful advice that I would feel comfortable giving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it possible she is sick by the way that she's not telling you because she's not comfortable through Maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do think maybe there's a conversation of like are you doing okay? And maybe it can open up the conversation for her to say, like, I've been struggling with this, But I think going into it saying like you look too thin or worried about you might be triggering and it might be too sensitive. But I do think maybe there's just a heart to heart conversation and maybe she will feel safe to open up. But otherwise I think that it's just.
Speaker 3: A very delicate thing.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I have an experience this, so I don't feel like the this is a very serious topic. I don't feel like, say, like comfortable giving sound advice on.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that we're not much help, But I do think that maybe talking to her mom if you feel comfortable having that conversation, and also just giving her maybe a conversation to feel safe enough to open up about it and see if she does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really sorry you're going through this. It's really really tough, and it does put it does put your relationship in a weird position. But all you can do is show up for your friend the best that you can.
Speaker 1: All Right, Next up, Anonymous. I feel like I've been relating to Becca a lot lately when she talks about Haley leaving. I've been with my boyfriend two years now. He's the best guy I've ever dated. My ection and I are very toxic. He was narcissistic, he always talked to other people and made me the crazy one. My boyfriend now is understanding. He's patient, he's kind. We see each other one the two times a week because I live we live forty minutes apart. He's my safe place. I would hang out with him twenty four to seven if I could. I have an anxious attachment style, and he is a really attached so I worry about him thinking I'm too much, even though he never makes me feel that way. How do you deal with the anxiety anxious attachment style or worrying about what they might think. My boyfriend knows what goes on in my head, and I go to therapy, but I'm naturally a warrior.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you're going through this.
Speaker 2: It's a crazy mental spiral that you can lead yourself down. But I think for me, I've always been more like on the avoidant secure attached, so the anxious attachment came unexpectedly to me. I think it's been like building probably since like the pandemic, because we spent so much time together.
Speaker 3: But I kind of just.
Speaker 2: Had a moment where I remembered that I have I've always had such a healthy and like independent life outside of my relationship with Haley, and I kind of just like snapped into this headspace where I was like I have the best friends, I have a really cool job. I have things that I like to do outside of and things that maybe Haley doesn't like to do, And I just like really focused on those things because I realized that as I was getting more anxious and spiraling, I was just needing her to like validate and hear me on the certain things that I was anxious about. And as soon as she kind of just understood where it was coming from, I felt seen and heard, and then I was able to like go back to feeling more in a secure headspace. So I think it's it's it's like finding the things that you like to do with or without him, the things that you obviously you would like enjoy everything with him more, maybe because Tanya and I always talk about that, how like we would like to have our partners with us regardless of what we're doing. But I think that if you can find those things and like cultivate the other friendships and relationships in your life, it really helps just to get in a healthier headspace and knowing that, like without him and this relationship, you're going to be okay, Because I think that's where it gets dark, is like you go, what will I do if I don't have this person anymore? What will I do if I push them away? And that's not what you want?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's a lot of power and beauty in a relationship where you can just be open and honest about your attachment style. I think there's like a lot of benefit coming from just expressing that to your partner and saying that it's not necessarily their fault or anything they're doing that, Like you just happen to have this anxious attachment and just acknowledging it, because if you're not speaking it, you're storing it, and that's creating more anxiety in you. And so I think just like expressing that and hopefully he receives it and doesn't make you feel bad about it. But I just think being open with him, I think will also give you a lot of relief.
Speaker 3: Is Robby secure? What'd you say is a secure attachment?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I think it helps when your partner secure because they're able to like calm you down, because if they're avoidant, they'll just like almost shut down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And like if I'm if I'm having anxiety about something, he like knows that it's where it's coming from. He doesn't get angry, he doesn't get upset, He just listens to me. And so it's I think I think you'll feel a lot better if you explain to him what's going on.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: It's it's a very It's not a great place to be when you get into that that headspace, but you're doing your best. We do have a Thursday episode coming.
Speaker 4: Up, Yes, we do it.
Speaker 3: Well, let us tell.
Speaker 2: You it's gonna be Roxy Diaz, who Kanye has described as one of the best hyphe women out there. A girl's a girl, she's like your number one fan.
Speaker 3: Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love her so much. I remember when I was doing the E carpets. She was always so welcoming to me and like made me always try to lift me up and make me feel good, never made me feel bad. And I just I've admired her from the very beginning when I started working with her. And so she's gonna come in and tell us about our story.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: So we will be back on Thursday, and I hope you have a great week, and we love you so much.
Speaker 4: Love you.
Speaker 3: Bye.