Speaker 1: It's the weekend and save your tears here at one or two point seven becase FM, Ryan Seacrestsistney and Tanya with you. Thanks for listening to us. We have Jonas Brothers tickets coming up about eight twenty seven, eight twenty nine somewhere in there. We stay on track, all right, stay on schedule here. So I just want to understand now when this is to me, this is something that I would do if I were starting to date someone and really wanted to make a great impression. I might seek help from others to formulate the right messaging right natural, right, like you would run something like what do you think?
Speaker 2: Bro? Do you think this is? Like? What?
Speaker 1: And I don't know if I have the right people to ask, right? My friends don't they get great advice? But I still mat Probably I wouldn't want about you, guy, would because I wouldn't want you to know yet, would I.
Speaker 3: I don't think you've ever really rent it bias.
Speaker 1: But the relationship text no, No, I've read texts to you after well that's just as good.
Speaker 2: This is fun.
Speaker 1: But Tanya, okay with Robbie your current boyfriend, yes, as far as I remember.
Speaker 2: Siciney helped you articulate the text to him. At first, right.
Speaker 4: Between the hinging between Sisney and Sierra on our team, I did not talk to Robbie. It was one of the two of them.
Speaker 2: But he thought it was you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course it was one of the two of them until we met in person on our first date.
Speaker 2: And when did you break it to him that you never actually sent him a message that.
Speaker 3: Was It was like months later.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I told him actually pretty early on because we had a Sierra had a mutual friend, so we started talking about that and then I think I told him pretty early on.
Speaker 1: So now with AI and chat GPT, I got it right.
Speaker 2: Chat GP did they have.
Speaker 1: They're talking about these these flirty bots that will do all this for you.
Speaker 2: Soney, explain it technology to us.
Speaker 3: People are going to chat you BT to curate their replies, to curate their people are on hinge or on dating apps, and they're like, well, what should I reply back with?
Speaker 2: And so they'll just go.
Speaker 1: On to So you put in the message that you received and then you see what.
Speaker 3: Exactly or you'll ask it like what should I reply with? Or give me a flirty example of what I should reply with with this message or whatever. And now they've created apps for this purpose. Specifically, it's called your Move and RIZ and they're very popular. A lot of people use them so much so that, like the examples that I read in this article, when they went on the actual date in real life, the person was all like kind of sweaty and nervous, being like, oh my gosh, like how's it going to go? Because basically, why wasn't myself the entire time that we were texting?
Speaker 1: So theyld AI and then I are eld.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I r ld somewhere and so then they go they realized the other person was doing the same thing back to them using chat GPTs, So everyone's doing it.
Speaker 4: I just think, like some people, I am much better in person than I am on text. Like you guys see me on text. I'm not great over via text either. And when you're on a dating app, that's all you have.
Speaker 2: You need it. You need all the firepower you can get correct.
Speaker 3: You need you need to be flirty, you need to have.
Speaker 4: Any crisp and sharp and its like, well, what I read was I thought, okay, you know this this story.
Speaker 2: I thought, all right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Love it because it's just so ethetical and deceitful andathetical to like the human connection that you're trying to find with somebody.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you of this time. You're like, but it helps people. I need all hands on deck until I can be in the room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so what the thing is like? I mean, I don't know about most people, but for me, like when you talk to somebody on a dating app, you just talk for a couple of days and then you meet them. You're not chatting for months and months, like you're putting on this facade only you're gonna You're just chatting to meet up with them, So it's only a quick little stint.
Speaker 1: Like I think people would know that I was getting help because normally it's like sub W I D XO X right, like that they would know I got.
Speaker 3: Some help, misspelled words, all that spelled word used. I think this is good for introverts, people that have slow social energy, or maybe you're just bad at flirting in general. And then when you actually are in person, it does you know, you can actually carry conversations as.
Speaker 1: Long as when you get in the room, you further the human connection.
Speaker 2: I think, So, yeah, you don't like.
Speaker 1: Go get up every second to come up and put in your response and then come back and memorize it read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's two fus way too far. Hey I r L l l L R tbd TCBY TCB no tcby. This can't be yogurt. It's a frozen yogurt place. That's what that stood for. Yeah, this can't be yogurt TCB y I r L or the country's best yogurt one of the two. Wow, you got mark on that one.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars in a summer cash card sixty seconds out.
Speaker 2: Let's go