Speaker 1: With the dunkey.
Speaker 2: It's time for donkey donkeys around here.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey. What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What more than you saw some donkey? Today's just saw themselves? Oh man, Charlo Mane, who you giving junky to do to?
Speaker 2: Name? Well?
Speaker 3: Rob for nine donkey Today for Wednesday, June twenty fifth goes to a twenty nine year old young man named Michael Crowley. Now listen, Yesterday there was a heat wave forecast across much of America. Okay, it was recognized everywhere, all right, one hundred plus all across the map. I think it was one hundred and three in Chicago, one hundred and two in New York. I think I saw one hundred and five in Pittsburgh, one hundred and four in Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Meteorologists, please just put hell on the forecast. Okay.
Speaker 3: What's the point of showing us the temperature when it's that hot?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: It's like when a judge gives you two hundred years, But just tell me life, all right, just tell me forever. And the reason I'm telling you the forecast is because in this heat, you really need.
Speaker 1: To drink your water and mind your business. Okay. See we say that as if those two things aren't a matter of life and death.
Speaker 3: Okay, those two things are survival tactics when the forecast is that hot, drink water to stay hydrated.
Speaker 1: In min your business, because.
Speaker 3: It is a scientific fact that hot temperatures cause people to bug the f out. Okay, increased airrability, anger, aggressive behavior due to a combination of a psychological factors physiological factors, the body's stress response to heat coupled with discomfort potential sleep disruption. It makes it harder to regulate emotions and impulses, which makes people prone to snap. This is not hyperbole, Okay, this is science fool and Michael Crowley is the latest example of that. What are you talking about, Uncle Sharla, Well, let's quo it eleven alive for the report police right.
Speaker 2: Now on twenty nine year old man is behind bars accused of killing his uncle over a pastry. So this is the breaking news at a level of life, first brought to you last Thursday when the Cab County Police swarmed the home on Loveless Drive and ellen Wood. Now a new arrest report shows that Michael Crowley shot his uncle, forty eight year old Roderick Crowley because he ate his honeybond. The warrant says that Michael called nine one one and told police what he did. When officers got there, they say they found him in the woods nearby and took him into custody, charging him with malice.
Speaker 3: Murder, mental illness, unhealed trauma, the heat and a honey bunch that led to Michael Crowley shooting and killing his uncle. Now, I told you about the heat portion of this, but it is Men's Mental Health Month, so I have to acknowledge how unhealed trauma can significantly increase the risk of violence. Okay, both towards you and other people. Okay, See, this man didn't shoot and kill his uncle, over no damn honeybun. It's something else there that had been building up, some type of hurt, some type of trauma that has been unresolved, and.
Speaker 1: That often leads to behavioral issues.
Speaker 3: Okay, may manifest that's aggressive of our violent behavior that hurt people.
Speaker 1: Hurt people. I tell you all that all the time.
Speaker 3: That's why you gotta lead people alone. Okay, Rest in peace to Roger Crowley. You should not be dead today. Over no damn honey bun. But clearly your nephew had other issues going on that maybe you didn't know about, okay, or maybe you did.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we see people tripping over something and we say, hey, it's not that serious.
Speaker 1: A honey bun is definitely not that serious.
Speaker 3: But whatever issues he's dealing with in his head and in his heart, those issues are Okay. That's why be on y'all about going to therapy, because, as I always say, if you don't deal with your trauma, your trauma gonna deal with you.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk God's gifted snacks. Honey buns, Okay, one of.
Speaker 3: The greatest joys God put here for us to indulge in. Whoever invented the honey bun had a direct line to God.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you high and you get.
Speaker 3: The munchies and you take that honey bun, warm it up in the microwave for about twenty five thirty two seconds of my God, that pastry feels like a hug.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the ultimate comfort dessert. And we don't even know what brand it was.
Speaker 3: Might have been a little Debbie Okay, when I was in high school, that Sunbeam honey bun used to hit, but there is nothing that slaps more than a duchess jumbo glaze honey bun. My god, my god, that duchess jumbo glaze honey bun will make a diabetic risk it all, but it shouldn't. Okay, I hate that I have to come on the radio and tell you young men and women that you should not be taking anybody's life over a damn honeymun Now. I know, as a man, Michael Crowley had some other things going on in his life. I know as a man, Michael Crowley had some mental health issues that might have been underlying issues between him and the uncle, and Michael just was all the way fed up. But when somebody tells you to calm down, because that's what happened in this situation. Somebody told Michael to calm down and told him to leave the house, and he did. But if you leave a situation, okay, if you go do that but still come to the conclusion to grab your pistol and come back and shoot somebody four times, something's wrong, Okay, You're gonna spend the rest of your life in prison over a situation A fistfight could have solved if you would have swung on him over eaten your honey bun. I would understand because it's not about the fact he ate your honey it's the principle because somebody will do something like that to you and look at you and say, why you're tripping, bro, It's just a funky ass honey bun. What you mean a funky ass honey bun. It wasn't a funky ass honey bun when you was eating it, icing all around your mouth, crumbs in your bid talking about it's just a funky ass honey bun. If it's just a funky ass honey bun, then give me a kiss and let me take the glaze on your lips. What listen, kids, Michael has been charged with malice murder okay. A conviction for malice murder carries one of three sentences, life in prison with the possibility of parole, life in prison without the possibility of parole, and the death penalty. The moral of the story is a moment of anger can ruin a lifetime of peace. Don't ever let petty choices lead the permanent consequences. If you lose your temple, you may lose everything else with it. Okay, you can't take a bullet back. Okay, our decision made in the heat of pride or in the heat of one hundred degree temperatures all over this country.
Speaker 1: Please let me mar give Michael Crowley the biggest.
Speaker 2: He hall hee haw he ha, you stupid mother, you dumb.
Speaker 1: That is crazy, though, Come on crazy, I'm on crazy. It's not right crazy. Ain't no butt. Come on, no, no, no, no, ain't no but somebody died. Cut it out. You're about to see something. You know you are you look at you. You want to here.
Speaker 3: You want him to jump off, to be stupid, no one, he can't help himself instead of just putting the helmet on your little cousin and letting him you know, recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, but make sure you got his helmet on. Ain't no butt, move on