Speaker 1: Be in the circle of the people that you feel the most comfortable being you. And we were talking about this with our friend last night and she was saying, how a Joshua treat This is her this was her visual of it. She's like, I felt like, you know those you know, those animals with no hair, like those those furless cats. That's how I felt, like no armor like bear. And she's like, and I can't think of any other place where I could have been that way, but with you, you know, but with you all, like our group of friends and people will say in relationships French platonic relationships too, that you're not energized by you don't be you're not fulfilled by, you know. And I was thinking, like, it is powerful to be able to congregate in emotional support and spiritual support and together asking the ancestors to guide us and to acknowledge the things, and like that is what's important. Cultivating the group that makes you be able to do that personally and so you feel confident taking that out into the world.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Miela.
Speaker 3: You guys, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I normally start my day off singing with the Wednesdays and things. But if you're watching on YouTube right now, then you know where the fuck we are right now. And if you're an OG listener, then you absolutely know where the fuck we are right now.
Speaker 1: We had to throw it back for the good old days because soon Erica is departing from this house and this is the house in which Good Moms was built, was born, built, and nurtured and grown manifested here in this house.
Speaker 3: It's bittersweet.
Speaker 2: I mean, we haven't recorded here in years at this point, but this dining table actually wasn't even this dining table, I've got it.
Speaker 3: No, it was a wood one I've since upgraded.
Speaker 1: But this room is where the magic happened.
Speaker 3: Amila became best friend.
Speaker 2: This is where I heard so many stories for the first time, where I shared so many things for the first time, where you.
Speaker 1: Watched our kids grow up.
Speaker 2: And if you remember the elevator music we'd play every time they interrupted us.
Speaker 1: They were two and three when we started and they're about to be nine.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely wild. I don't think I've realized we've onward progress. We left here, and I just don't think until sitting here how much I realized how much shit we've done, and how much how far we've come, and how much we've grown, and so many memories in this house.
Speaker 2: This was like a lot of late nights because when Meila and I started our show, we would record like the night before a Wednesday drop, And actually I think we started dropping on Monday at first, and then we switched to Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: That's it only happened like once or twice.
Speaker 3: But we would be in.
Speaker 2: Here while the kids were playing the other room, while they were asleep, because they weren't even in school yet.
Speaker 1: We weren't in school yet. They were two and three. What were they just we would just make them lay down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: I guess they started TK. Sorry, I think they started TK and like shortly after you guys, yeo, like they were they were two and three. They were literally babysitting themselves through these glass doors. Because we were doing a lot of things in here. We didn't really know what we got into. We just like setting up a cell phone, set up some cheap Amazon mics, and we didn't know each other, and we're like, fuck it, let's do it. Really because of Eric's calling to the podcast world, because I wasn't thinking about a fucking podcast, and I was just excited. I was in a transitional place in my life, and I was super excited to have a new friend and a new friend who had a baby, and that she was inviting me over and wanted to do stuff. I think by the time we started the show, I was a newly single and so I was really I really needed someone who understood where I was at. And I think that blind faith of like not knowing a bit at all and just saying, Okay, let's start a podcast aka business. And I don't know, like so much has happened since then.
Speaker 2: So much, so much has happened, and so much is still the same.
Speaker 1: This is a fact, you know, like we are still We're different but the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you just heard that airplane fly by, I'm having flashback moments of just the late nights and the airplanes flying by, and the gardeners and.
Speaker 1: All every time the gardeners would come when we started recording, the kids would fight and we would just tell them to figure it out. Even though there are two So many veggie tacos were made, so many vegetarian tacos, And remember that stage room to. We went to like an impossible burger stage and also a Portobello Burger for like one yeah, I like two weeks of burgers. We had COVID, which I spent most of my time here, and we were like thinking the world was gonna end, but also this is all we had, you know, we were thinking the world was going to end and the zombie apocalypse was happening. But for some reason we said, fuck it, let's just podcasts until the zombies come.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if you are listening, I want to encourage you to go on YouTube so that you can take a gander.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if all the very very very beginning episodes are visual, but there are. There's definitely a bunch of us in this in this room on an iPhone, yeah, with one mic, oh yeah, one blue mic. First we had two Amazon mics, and the eventually gradge Nisha bought us one nice mic until it wasn't so nice anymore. And then we had you do you have to record that cord be sucking up? And then we moved to Eric because Mom's office because she had an empty room. But we can only go there on certain days and we can only smoke on certain days and that was the f grade. But we were also moving furniture every day, like couches and desks and in order to record there. And and that was like when we kind of got a team aka David, and we were there for like a year and a half. Yeah, we're there for a minute, I think. I think in twenty twenty we decided to go over there because there was not many people in the office. And then we stayed there until last year. And now we have been in our studio for one year, the studio that we own, Yes Good Good Media, Good Good Protections dot Com and it is our studio and it's the studio for you know, our podcast family that comes through. And I don't know, but bitches have grown. Bitch things have happened. Bitches have grown. We got a book and this is our old sign that was in all of our episode. We took this fucking sign everywhere everywhere, every day, El to Rito, We took it to the beach where we had to meet up one time. It doesn't even light up. It stopped lighting up like five minutes after we bought it, but that didn't stop us from bringing it everywhere. Oh my god, do you remember that time. What the fuck? I don't know what the event was, but we were doing some kind of arts and crafts and living room like a GMBO. Was that our first live show and thed like flowers on it? Oh yeah, we were making our own props. But you know what I will say, for two bitches, we didn't know each other very much, and we really obviously I just listened to a piece of that first episode. We didn't know what the fuck we were doing or what direction we were going on. We're like, yeah, we're single moms, and yeah, what are we gonna talk about? What are we gonna talk about? Oh? Yeah, I were moms and we're dating and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, this is the last real episode of the year, and so it felt it feels very full circle to be having this episode here.
Speaker 1: It's also our three hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: Three hundred times we sat down and spilled our guts.
Speaker 1: That's at least four hundred hours of I Met. I told you those four hundred hours I'm a fucking license podcast period.
Speaker 3: On top of this.
Speaker 2: Being our three hundredth episode, we are also transitioning next year and we've been talking about it with you guys for a while that we're going into seasons next year, which is crazy, Like we sat down every single week with you guys and chatted and learned so many things from so many people, and it's bittersweet, like bittersweet moment moving out of this house which I've lived in for the last nine years, and you guys have heard me talk about like just wanting to move on from this space and like feeling like I couldn't, feel like I couldn't afford it, and just now being in a different position where I can afford it because of sitting down here every single week and also knowing that like things have to change in that space as well, so that you know, we talked about this when we first announced this as like this integration that I'm excited to do.
Speaker 3: I've learned so many things.
Speaker 2: That I feel like I've yet to all the way be able to apply into my life because we're always like onto the next episode, in the next conversation. So it's like this bittersweet moment of like we've done this over and over and over again, and things are changing. We've grown, our community has grown. You guys have literally grown individually listening to the show in your own lives, listening to other people's shows, maybe following some of the guests that we've introduced you to on the show, and it's just crazy to think about. It's like kind of emotional.
Speaker 3: Actually, I feel like.
Speaker 1: It's the evolution, the natural evolution of us just being aware and it's like we have put in a lot of work, in a lot of hours and just realizing, like in the beginning, it was about building, it was about expands, it was about getting the message out, and I think we've come to this realization that we've done a lot and in order to truly in order to truly like integrate all of the information and all of the things that we've done, we have to take some time for ourselves. And the only way we can do that is we stopped doing this every fucking week. It's quite literally impossible to completely think straight and be completely present when you have a full blown production, self funded production, being produced every week for independent podcasters five years. And that's the thing we are. We're independent podcasters. So I'd like to give us a pat on the back because we created this, we designed it, we branded it, we marketed it, we built it, we expanded it. It grew and that was all because of our marketing pr efforts and truly are like the fire and the desire that like something telling us to keep going and a lot of you know, first of all, podcasting is a very competitive space. You know, it's very difficult. There's millions of podcasts, and it's very difficult to become the top one percent or pop or top point five percent. Not to mention being black, not to mention being women. This is a definitely a predominantly white male industry and a lot of the podcasts that are successful are coming from people who are celebrities and have passed you know, influences or whatever the fuck. And a lot of those podcasts have support of networks and we don't. And we did one year like in the beginning, and it just didn't serve us. And so we've kind of like grassroots to it and we've grown this organically. And I think that's the most like, that's the most the most the thing I'm most proud of. You know, like we a lot of times it's hard to commit to some shit. I'm not a commitment type of bitch, but this is the most consistent I've ever showed up for anything in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true. Why I think that you are a commitment type of bitch. You've committed to a lot of things in the span of my time knowing you. Like I admitted to Tantra school, You've committed to a relationship, You've committed to podcasting, you've committed to being a good mom, You've committed, you've committed to your trades. Like you are, you are committed type of bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, thinks yeah, but this is like when I think, sometimes there's not like a you're not gonna go to jail if your kid doesn't make it, or there's not an immediate If there's not an immediate how do you say, like an instant gratification, then sometimes it's hard to follow through. And it's been hard for me to follow through. And I guess, I guess there's things I've done that I haven't felt as passionate about, you know, because I did. I went to esthetician. I have a lot of trades, you guys. I'm a Jamaican. I went to ESTHETI I'm a licensed aesthetician. It started a business, but like and I loved it, but I just didn't feel super fulfilled doing that, you know, And yeah, motherhood, there's really not a lot of choices, even though there's a lot of there's a lot of eight shape parents, so yeah, choices. But I am really just in awe of all that we've created. It feels really good to be sitting in this space friend, where we started this, and like even on some personal shit, like I we and I individually together have been through some shit in this house. Literally cried and hugged and laughed and mushroomed and really like fell apart and built each other back up and melted down again, broke up with niggas and cheated on him and had a fucking fake relationship. Coach try and coach it. So many things, you know, but like COVID was dark for us, but then it was light. You know. I had a car repossessed out front, like the first year I knew Erica, and I was like, oh my god, and I like, I I didn't even like I couldn't even like I knew you, but I was like, ugh, you know, like certain things do black people like, certain things in your business and your private But I didn't really have a choice but to react because bitch I'm right here. It's just so many things. I've slept in this bed, so many times together, so many naked outside fucking hangouts, just so many holidays, Mother's days. It's just been a fucking ride.
Speaker 2: And you know, for those listening, don't freak out. We're not like disappearing. We've prepared. We're prepared.
Speaker 3: You're going to see us on Patreon.
Speaker 2: You're going to get episodes still, it's just you're not going to get them on the regular platforms because they're not going.
Speaker 3: To be recorded weekly like we do now.
Speaker 2: So if you are a patron, I love you, and if you are not, I encourage you to go over there because that's really where we're going to be hanging out during the off season. That's where we're going to be having a lot more episodisodes, a lot more vulnerable conversations that you're not going to always hear on the regular pod. So if you've heard us talk about Patreon, this is the time, this is the time to join, because after December we're going into seasons, and then after that season is done, we're not going to be talking to.
Speaker 1: You live weekly and for free, for free.
Speaker 3: It's it's and it's a low ask. It's ten dollars a month for you to have access to.
Speaker 1: Our whole motherfucking line, our.
Speaker 2: Whole catalog, are all the bonus episodes, all of the more bonus episodes that we're going to be contributing to you guys, all of our blog posts that you didn't even know we were writing over there. But I've written a lot of shit over there. I've been crying a lot on Patreon.
Speaker 3: You didn't even know it.
Speaker 1: Because they don't post it on the regular feet.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a Scorpio.
Speaker 2: And it's ten dollars, and I think that you can do that, and I think that you'll feel really enriched by it, and I feel like you'll be really happy that you did it. And I'm really excited to expand our tribe over there because we have such an amazing Discord community already.
Speaker 1: Shout out to our tribe on Discord.
Speaker 2: Who you know are meeting up, who are connecting, who are sharing, who are educating, who are empowering one another, who are holding space for one another, holding space for us over there as well. When we're going through things and we need to ask the collective, YO, what the fuck do I do about this. There's so much value over there, So I hope that you'll join us over there during our off seasons, and I'm really excited for just the next the next news, the next second season.
Speaker 1: I guess that's it. Is it like season two? Like this is never ending?
Speaker 2: Long ass season one episodes.
Speaker 1: Maybe we did to break them down by year one is.
Speaker 3: Three hundred episodes and two is fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eleven a little uneven, But I mean, in shit, if you don't come on Patreon, you've got three hundred motherfucking episodes to go reference and when you're done with those, then you can come on over. But I don't. Yeah, I think there's going to be just a limited amount of access unless you are on Patreon, just because you know, not that I have any regrets by any means, but we've given a lot of ourselves just on the sake of like somebody will understand, and you know, there's a little bit, there's some scrutiny and there's some judgment, which always happens. But I wouldn't even go so far as to say as to the expense of our mental health, because we don't really give a fuck. I would like to say just the expense of our mental health. But it's not even it because boy, oh boy, are we some zero fucks given type of bitches. Wait, I'm like slipping Jesus. Okay, but yeah, I think all things this must come to a semi end. And so we're really kindly asking inviting you to evolve with us to the next you know, the next stage, because there are a lot of things happening. We are continuing to evolve, and if you don't join Patreon, you have the opportunity to maybe catch us on a retreat in twenty twenty five, because all the twenty twenty four ones are sold.
Speaker 2: Out except bright our first domestic retreat. Yes, we're finally bringing a retreat to ghetto ass America.
Speaker 1: That's for you, felons and non passport holders. This is for you.
Speaker 2: This retreat is for the moms. This one is really for the moms. It is a Mother's Day creative retreat. Don't worry, we won't capture you on actual Mother's Day. You will spend the weekend with us, and then we will send you back on Sunday, back to your families and your kids. Rejuvenated, reactivated, and inspired, creative, creatively.
Speaker 1: Yes, This is for creative moms.
Speaker 2: So the retreat is going to be Mother's Day weekend in Atlanta, our favorite place because we kind of.
Speaker 3: Pop it in Atlantic.
Speaker 2: We are way more than we are in LA. Love us in Atlanta, and I love the bitches not so much in LA. And it's really a space for you to bring your ideas. I think as women, and as as as women and as mothers, we are the birthers of so.
Speaker 3: Many things, right children, he is.
Speaker 2: Ideas, and I think sometimes we don't give a lot of attention to our creative ideas because we're so busy nurturing everything else that we've created.
Speaker 1: So this retreat is really for.
Speaker 2: The women that have that idea that they've been sitting on for a long time that they've been scared to share with their friends or family, or they feel judged. This is for the woman that's maybe already started the business but needs more help, needs more guidance, needs more support. We're going to have some really amazing facilitators and experts that will be attending the retreat to support your creativity, including us, And of course we're going to do some wellness witchy shit, because it wouldn't be a good vibe retreat.
Speaker 1: Without that, well, you can't really be creative if you're not well. I don't know if you've noticed, but you get creative blocks because you're not taking care of yourself. You have to be in a like your nervous system needs to be regulated to even start to begin to think of ideas or else you're just thinking about survival. And a lot of the times the ideas and the creative things are the things that manifest the means to survival. But you have to be able to be clear enough to fucking sit in it to figure it out. And sometimes it requires a friend or eight friends or people on the same with like minded ideas. You know, it's hard. Sometimes people have friends who just don't have the same mentality, they're not thinking the same And sometimes it becomes you become a product of your environment and of your friends, and sometimes you want more. And you know, we we do a lot of shit, but it's all based in creativity and so like, you don't have to be a podcaster or aspiring podcaster to pull up this is literally for anyone who does anything creatively, does any kind of creative work, And that looks different for everybody in different industries. And you know, if you're an author, even if you do want a podcast, an influencer, or some other creative jobs marketing.
Speaker 2: Maybe you own a like, maybe you own an online store, maybe you are it doesn't matter really, it's whatever it is that you are trying to create.
Speaker 1: We're creating creative space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that, you know, obviously, me and Miila have a set of skills and expertise, and sometimes it's really just like flushing out the idea in a room full of people that can say, you know what, that's a fucking great idea, or someone be like, you know what, I see the vision, but like, what if you did it this way? What if you have you thought about looking at it from this perspective? And I'm lucky because that's what I that's the That's the whole reason me and Mila have been able to build what we have is being able to bounce ideas off of each other and to empower all of our delusions. And sometimes you need that from strangers. Sometimes it's not going to happen from your circle. Sometimes it's not going to happen in your workplace or your family, and you need people that don't really know you.
Speaker 3: They don't have anything to lose.
Speaker 2: To be and be and be honest, and so I'm really excited to be able to do that with a limited group of people.
Speaker 3: This is a smaller, the smallest retreat we've ever done.
Speaker 1: It's very intimate, which is going to be is gonna be dope, and the house is really beautiful. And if you're in Atlanta and you don't want to say, you can, like say the night, you can just pull up and it will it will be It's like there will be workshops, but they will al also be playing, because you know, these two bitches believe in play. So make sure you click the link in this episode description and put you down your deposit, because this.
Speaker 3: Retreat will sell out.
Speaker 2: It's not like our other retreats where we have like twenty five spots and multiple retreats happening.
Speaker 1: One weekend, one house, one weekend, one house. I think maybe ten spots. Yeah, And this is the only retreat that so far is not sold out in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited because it's just a different vibe, it's a different energy, and I have some ideas too that I need some input in, so come through and join us in Atlanta Mother's Day weekend, which is what weekend is that?
Speaker 1: So the retreats may tenth through the twelfth. It's a quickie. It's a weekend retreat. We release you right before Mother's Day. On Mother's Day, you'll be rejuvenated. It's in Atlanta, it's centrally located. You don't need a passport. It's affordable, and really it's an investment in your creative juices that will create million dollar ideas.
Speaker 3: Bam baby.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, speaking of creative juices and just manifesting and energy, Hagany Taro sent me the cutest motherfucking deck I've ever seen. How all and tiny this deck is. It's like, have you seen a cuter deck? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It's a travel deck for your purse, so you can bust it out as like I'd like to bust out mine as a party trick at parties, like, oh god, I have in my purse it's so cute. Look and then I pull out Biddy Taro because I don't remember all seventy two.
Speaker 2: Well, I promised the tribe that after our first season is over, we will be Taro queens and we won't use biddy and we've The way we're gonna do this is we're going to divide and conquer.
Speaker 1: Fifth thirty six each.
Speaker 2: Miila's gonna learn half, I'm learn half, and then we'll seventy courses card.
Speaker 1: If we're not together, we're fucked. We're just gonna have a call, say, are you busy? I have a question. I'm at a party during my party trick, but I don't I don't know this card. It's not my suit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so should we pick one the High Priestess?
Speaker 1: She looks balanced the High Priestess.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can see it because she's so tiny and petite. She's a little baby.
Speaker 2: But we'll get back to that at the end of the episode. See what that energy is trying to tell us. Speaking of episodes and first first episode, So our first episode of our show was called sex, Apps and Kids, and that's.
Speaker 1: What we talked about. Yeah, I talked about sex, we talked about our kids, and we talked about dating apps.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because it's so funny full circle moments how they go because I'm back on apps, still have my kid because I kept her alive somehow and sex is I don't know. I don't know what sex is right now, but I was thinking about the title of that and like where I'm at now, and like you're back. I'm back on sex apps and kids and how my perspective on dating apps is vastly different than it was when we started our show because.
Speaker 1: I was totally.
Speaker 2: Traumatized from my relationship, and so apps were perfect because I was just looking to have casual sex.
Speaker 1: Like I only wanted like pretty.
Speaker 2: Much one night stands or just like maybe like little flings for four month periods.
Speaker 1: At a time. I just wanted to feel pretty. I want to I wanted to feel yeah, yeah, you want to feel at tension. I mean we both were there. And that's the crazy part about this podcast. And just like every stage and evolution, every fuck up, every cycle, every long cycle, it was just like in the beginning, we were just on some let's fuck, no strings attached, you know. It was very clear, like we're going on dates, and we're gonna go on dates, We're gonna fuck, and we're gonna have fun.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk about we're gonna talk about.
Speaker 1: It about every single one on the Hinge. There was a whole season. We were just screenshotting hinged accounts and sharing them like fuck that people had faces.
Speaker 3: There was no close friends then no, so we were.
Speaker 1: Just like ha, we were kind of mean. We'd talking about dates and like dates. He went on that they didn't want to pay for valet, like we were very particular. Men with roommates, men with dogs. And then we dated a nigga with the dog. And we dated all of those people. After we talked about all of them, after we knew that those are not our people, we still dated a nigga with a.
Speaker 3: Dog, dated niggas with roommates.
Speaker 1: All types of shit, all types of shit were saying, we're gonna do dated people who are just not compatible in a lot of ways. But like his dick will work soon. It's gonna work soon, it's gonna come. It's not me. We we try to be lesbian. You try to be lesbian. I did that. We we tried some threesomes, We had goddess experience. We started a couple of businesses. But you know what I was thinking the other day, I was just thinking about time and like, even as I think people get this interesting perception of women, free women, you know, and that were just wild, that we're reckless, that we just are hoes. You want to fuck everything. And I'm just just coming to this like wild conclusion that like I have a free woman, I am a sexual woman, like I'm a sexual being. I'm okay with leading with that. It doesn't mean I want to fuck everyone, But at this age in my life, a lot of times like if you were doing it mindfully, sex, if you evolve emotionally and spiritually, sex is a part of that, you know, if you're mindful about all things that encompass you. And I just realized, like how frustrating it is. I mean not for me, like I'm in a very sex step relationship, but just in general for women. I was just thinking for women like me that may not be in relationships, and who I would be right now if I wasn't in a relationship. You guys, I've been in a relationship for almost two years, which is a fucking wow. Me and Orlando have known each other from three years meeting in a podcast. But like, if I don't if this wasn't for this relationship, I don't think i'd be pressed about a relationship. Maybe I would want one, but I'm not the type to like prioritize that, but I was thinking about being a spiritually evolved woman, a woman and also a sexual woman. It's hard out here because you could be free and you could really be like I do want to fuck, but you want to have at least this one good conversation. I need to know that you have a little smart and like the fucked up thing is there's not a lot of smart people and so prevents us from being hose anyway. So people are on the internet like you're a slut, and it's like I wish, but the niggas are too dumb, you know. It's like I don't even like certain people don't even need a lot. But it's like the basics. So many men are missing, just basic shit like conversation, interest, Can you be interesting? Can you have a job? Can you not lie?
Speaker 2: No? But I think I think it's like if they have a job, then that's that's their claim to fame.
Speaker 1: I have a car and a job, right, everything is soapd I don't hit women who sign me up, Jake, Like, what the fuck? It's so crazy? Like the bar is hella lo for niggas and as a like, women evolve faster anyway. And if you're like the women are waking up right now, so we are. If you so choose, if you were like listening remotely to your intuition, if you start to choose intention and mindfulness, even being a liberated and sexual woman, it's hard out here. You can't even be liberated. You could just be lib. You can live lib, just like you could just live.
Speaker 2: Either you're gonna be lib or you're gonna be rated. You're probably gonna be rated, be rated rated. One thing's for sures you're gonna be rated.
Speaker 1: And it's so crazy. It's just because like there's so many assumptions about women and how they carry themselves and what they should do with their bodies that no one else owns but us, and how issues are pussies and if we're worthy, and like the amount of comments I got on this fucking dick, sucking, fucking one sentence from the book every day I read it, and I'm like, oh my god, I don't every day this come up? Like the men. We give the people context, So I say in the there's a chapter in the book where I talk about like being like three weeks postpartum, and it was like a very like clear moment for me because I was holding my baby. I was like not knowing who the fuck I was, and my fucking baby daddy was like basically like can I give him some head? And at that moment, I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? Like that's I just felt. I felt like at that point the purpose of being a woman was to give yourself to other people. I was milking a child, I just pushed her through my pussy, and this nigga was asking me for head. So I just didn't feel like I existed. And so it's a very like thirty second clip. But the nigga is in the comments is like, I'm not saying all men are like this, but it's a really clear indication. I'm just gonna go right and say it. The mental illness that's running rampant amongst men, and like they're blatant disregard for women and for our feelings and really for our humanity.
Speaker 3: And like they're.
Speaker 2: There authority or this faux authority they feel over our bodies and the access they feel like they should have to our bodies because we've chosen to have a baby with them, or we've chosen a relationship partnership with.
Speaker 1: Them, but they don't know what partnership means. That means serve me with your mouth and you're pussy and if you don't, I'll get an So many people were like, oh, well, just just cheat on her like everybody else, I'll just this nigga was like, somebody else will do it. I looked at the picture of the nigga. I said, Nigga, nobody's sucking your dick, not a single bit. I mean, that's always that's justly the case. But I also would I also know for sure that a lot of those people that were commenting would never in a million years say that shit to their partner's face. Would never like they are perpetrating on the GRAM and.
Speaker 2: Putting on this mask for their partner of this supportive baby daddy or whatever the fuck. And at the end of the day, people just want to have opinions.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if some of these people really.
Speaker 3: Feel this way.
Speaker 1: No, I no, no, I think they do. I think some of them do. But I do think that people just like to just have an apillarizing opinion. Yeah, I just like to have an opinion. The scary part is I think they wholeheardly believe it. And the scarier part is I looked at some of those polarphiles. Some of those niggas had kids and wives, and that's even scarier. The scarier part is you are procreating me with someone and there's a bitch dumbino. I mean, let me go back, because I'm the bitch of dumb enough haha, that would actually be me. Bitch is dumb enough to have kids with people who are disregarding of them as humans. And I just say this all because yes, I was one of those people. I had a child with someone I knew for a very long time. But that was not nice to me, and that was disrespectful and was completely oblivious of anything that I was saying. I think we were speaking two different languages, honestly. But the point is, it's just like I wish it. I mean, obviously, I had a baby when I'm twenty seven. I'm thirty five years old, and the things I know now because I've had this experience, I would have never known then. But I just like, I hope our podcast is fun and it's free and we play and we joke and we're silly, we really are. But overall, our goal when we started this was a to do whatever the fuck you want because the niggas are going to judge you anyway. Bitches are going to judge you too, But also like prioritize who the fuck you are and what you want to do for you so that some guy that you think you're in love with can't come give you fifty percent of your needs and then you accept it as a gold when it's shit. And I think that is the message is like the value we have in ourselves. You cannot ask someone else to value you and then abide by that. It is only up to you to appraise your existence and what your level of respect and what a relationship looks like to you. Because I see a lot of bitches being with the niggas just to have a warm body, And it's scary because that's how you die. While you're still alive, share a bed or a house or close proximity with a nigga or a person who doesn't really care about your evolution and doesn't care about their own evolution, and you will see yourself become sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they don't care about your feelings, they don't care about your experience they haven't even done the research to even try to understand what that experience could possibly be, especially like with the act of like pregnancy and birth. I feel like men really missed the mark there, and they don't take the time to really educate themselves or ask any questions. They're just so and happy that their semen worked and now it's.
Speaker 1: Time to go provide or whatever the fuck. And even God's questionable.
Speaker 2: You know, to really understand, like what is this transition that my partner is going to go through after this? Like she's literally building population humans and it's an act of God. Like our wombs are portals for real, you guys, Like for real, Like, if you're a man listening and you are with your woman, you are sitting next to a goddess with a portal inside of her fucking body. Please inquire about that. Please inquire about what that feels like for her, how her body, how her emotions might change or shifts as her body starts to create another human who possibly also might be a portal for the next generation as well. Like it's just it's just a lack of respect I think for just who women are in this society, and you know, and that's not to take away from like the man's role, because you're the men are obviously very important.
Speaker 1: Too, And it's just we have to both respect and acknowledge our roles. There's a balance. It's the yin and the yang, and we cannot have one without the other. But it does not work if one is thinking they're support superior or an ownership of the other. There is a level of respect and freedom that has to exist in order for us to alchemize and manifest in birth healthy shit. And yeah, it's just I know in that first episode we were trying to figure out what the fuck or why we were starting a podcast, and it was about single motherhood and now I'm not single. But the message overall is I think we weren't really we weren't. We were had an idea, but we were like, let's start first and figure it out later. And what we figured out is that actually figured it out that we are visual examples of giving permission to be and maybe you need some woman needed like the visual or the audio expression of what zero fucks given looks like when it comes to outside opinion. And even we are, you know, plagued by being human and sometimes we question ourselves and if we're doing too much or if that can come off smart.
Speaker 2: I think that like everyone including us, need visual examples.
Speaker 1: Or else you don't know exist.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm still like I'm in awe of particular women that I've unlocked things that I have yet to unlock.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? Like it doesn't just stop here.
Speaker 2: And I think about our first episode, and like the fact that you're single and you're not single and I am single, And I think about where I was as a single mom in twenty eighteen versus where I'm at as a single mom in twenty twenty three, and where my mindset is, and how vastly different I think.
Speaker 1: But also like some of the core values that I've.
Speaker 2: Always had I always knew that I wanted there still exists.
Speaker 1: But what.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to, how I'm willing to, I guess a share myself with people is completely different. Like me dating now versus me dating then is completely different. The value that I have for my body and my womb and energetic exchange, the energetic exchange that happens is vastly different. Back then, I didn't really give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Well, because you've cultivated a weark. It was a fuck given, like I gave some fucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was more so ready for the I was so I was ready for the experience.
Speaker 3: I just wanted the experience. It wasn't even.
Speaker 2: About like the love or anything, and eventually it grew into that, but I just wanted the experience because I needed to feel something, because I felt so fucking numb coming into our show. And that's really what the journey has been, is the unnumbing. You've literally watched me and Jamila like dethaw ourselves out like I was a numb ass bitch then and young, and I love I love that version of myself and I hear our episodes like it makes me smile, like I don't feel like any sort of sadness about it. I'm like, Wow, look at this woman about to fucking transform this shit.
Speaker 1: Get her about to just.
Speaker 2: Make all the bad make all the bad choices, but ultimately rise and create a life that she could have never imagined that she'd create, all because she said, I don't really care. I'm just going to say the thing. I'm not going to cradle anyone's ego except my own. Really, and even like the unmasking of what that is and like the questioning of my own ego and just and that's what I'm talking about when we're talking about the integration that we need to do transitioning into doing seasons is like, yeah, Like, there's been a lot that has happened on this show that has really changed my perspective, and I owe it to myself to really allow myself to go I want to go back through I'm going to go back through our show and really listen to the to myself and to you and to our guests, and give myself that time to really take in the medicine that we accidentally gave so many people, including ourselves.
Speaker 1: You know, there's an embodiment that has to happen. Sometimes we're just it's logical, you know, it's intellectual. We're processing information, but we're not embodying it, and we're not truly Like when you get fed a lot of information, it's hard sometimes to actually put that into practice, and so it's necessary. But nonetheless, like there has been a shit ton of embodiment because there's been so much growth.
Speaker 3: It's been embodiment beyond I think even our control.
Speaker 1: Oh y, honest, when you sit.
Speaker 2: In the energies and the frequencies of people and guests.
Speaker 3: You automatically, it.
Speaker 2: Just rubs off, and you keep agreeing every week to sit down and question and talk and share.
Speaker 3: It just happens.
Speaker 1: It's the intention, the intention that I'm going to commit to doing something that I'm interested in, that I can gain it knowledge and education from and things that really ignite me, you know, like this whole Like I'm saying this not because we're super huge fucking glowed up, like we glew up and.
Speaker 3: We I ain't even done all the glow up yet.
Speaker 1: No, it's lowd. This is like thirty percent, and I'm proud of the thirty percent. These are things And I was like, oh shit, However, it took a long time, and I don't want anyone to look at this and be like, oh these been Like you really got to go back on the all three hundred thesepisodes because there's a lot of mistakes happening habitually. This particularly for me, and like that self worth, that self love that like listening to your gut. You fuck up a lot, you know, you fuck up a lot, but even in the fucking app I'm still choosing. I'm like I chose I fucked up, and I chose to fuck up, but I still know what I really want is that like that version of me, And even if I continue to fuck up, I'm never gonna stop aiming for that part, you know. And I I was just there was things I was just doing just to do it. Like I was bored. I didn't have the baby, and I was trying to feel you know, and I didn't want to feel alone, and I didn't want to admit that I was feeling lonely, so instead I just over killed with people that didn't mean shit, not you know, but just like weren't just didn't mean shit, just being bored and on some fuck shit numbing. And it took me a really long time to get out of that process. And you probably hear me cry about this like four hundred times in the last three hundred episodes. But it's really nice to see that once you really even the commitment to it, even though there's some bumps in the road that there is, when you're consistent about who the fuck you are, it shows up. Yeah, it is, it is.
Speaker 2: I do want whoever's listening to really know that it's like this shit, It didn't happen fast, and it's still not happened fast. You know, like be patient with yourself and your evolution and just as long as you show up and you it's in the doing. And that's like been the I think the magic of like this in particular has allowed me to realize that I just have to keep doing it. If I just keep doing it, I'm going to do something.
Speaker 1: I'm going to figure it out. Yeah, something are going to get done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whether that's I'm going to keep doing this relationship over and over and over until I finally I'm like, all right, this is done. I'm going to keep doing this task over and over and over until I know how to do that better than I did before. I'm going to keep doing podcasting and talking over and over and over again until I feel like I finally resolve whatever that thing is I hadn't said out loud ever, Like it's in the doing, and I'm just so happy that we did.
Speaker 1: It and that we've continued to do it.
Speaker 2: And as women and nurturers, it's so important to acknowledge that, acknowledge all the things that you've been able to create and take a second and really dive into what that means for you and check in and have people around you that are going to be able to help push you forward and have the frequency that you need in order to make better choices, because I could have just continued to make bad choices. But the people that held me and the people that we've interviewed over the last five years, me and Jamila just like being together and then also going out into the world and coming back with new information and sharing. Those have been the things that I think have and will continue.
Speaker 3: Please God to.
Speaker 2: Make us feel and be successful in every regard, whatever that means to you or to me.
Speaker 1: And also I think the vulnerability, the commitment to undressing and laying down the layers in front of people, not really in front of people, because thankfully there's really no people to people. But we don't understand. I don't think we have a clear visual of how many people are listening to us say the things we say. And it wasn't always this many people, so there was a comfort level and no fucks left that said I'm gonna come up, I'm gonna show up honest and as I am. And I think for some people, a lot of women feel like you can only be certain things and if I delve into this, I'm gonna be too much and I can't take up space, or I have to be really good at this, or else I'm not valuable here, or I have to go to college and clock into this job. Like we are so multifaceted, we have to stop worrying about how other people will perceive it, because the creator made us as multifaceted and as beautiful and this whole as we are. And it's in the embodying and embracing that without the care of other people. I think where the beauty comes in. Because this is a very untraditional claim to fame, a very untraditional message in this time. You know, Western society has kind of like put women on the back burner and kind of put us all in this category that we have to show up a certain way, especially as mothers. And it's just important to remember you only when when you were completely comfortable with being you. Do you think your ancestors did all this shit for you to just behalf of you?
Speaker 2: I feel like whenever when well, the things you hear people say when they're about to die or just in like whether that they're old or about to die, it's always like I wish I just said yes more. I always wish I just didn't really give a fuck what other people thought. I really wish that I just like did that idea, I said, fuck it. You know, it's never like I wish I played small. I really wish that I let Bobby tell me who the fuck I should be. He was right, like, not even I know, but like it's like, it's that, it's it's always that. It's the same shit every fucking time. Listen to your elders. Listen to if you have a grandparent that is on her deathbed, go ask her some shit for real, because I really feel like we play so small and are and like there's no there's no reason to. It's all out of fear of judgment of people that you don't leave this earth with, that will might leave this earth before you, and you've allowed them to tell you who you are.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why it's important to be in the circle of the people that you feel the most comfortable being you. And we were talking about this with our friend last night and she was saying, how and Joshua treat she this is her this was her visual of it. She's like, I felt like, you know, those you know, those animals with no hair, like those those furless cats. That's how I felt, like no armor like bear. And she's like and I can't think of any other place where I could have been that way. But with you, you know, but with you all, like our group of friends, and we do like we give ourselves this like divine like freedom to show up in all the ways, support us through that and like also be human, you know. And it's like not a lot of people people will say in relationships French platonic relationships too, that you're not energized by you don't be you're not fulfilled by, you know. And I was thinking, like it is powerful to be able to congregate in emotional support and spiritual support and together asking the ancestors to guide us and to acknowledge the things, and like that is what's important. Cultivating the group that makes you be able to do that personally and so you feel confident taking that out into the world. Right, if you have friends or parents or whatever that you are constantly around or planning seeds of doubt about who you are, you're going to be insecure when you go out into the world.
Speaker 2: We have to have people that will allow you to stretch right and like and sometimes it's stretching. Is that that's what That's the funny thing about elasticity is that sometimes it comes back. You know, you're not you might expand and be like, you know what, Like, actually, I've realized that that's not for me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to come back here.
Speaker 2: And I think it's important for your friend, you to have friends that allow you to play in that space, to play in the stretch and decide this is where I want to be today and actually change your mind.
Speaker 1: I'm this, I'm this today, and know that that is your right and that is okay. We are malleable and like trusting me. There's plenty of shit we said in these last three hundred episodes that we probably would be like, what the fuck are we talking about? I don't know why I said that. We were open relationship, we were poly we had all types of we were ethical sluts. We but the thing is we were willing to play and explore and to learn and be like and to try and then be like, no, that's not for me. And I did say those things that Probabishan said, But I'm not an expert and I'm a human as are all of you. We are flawed and you're allowed to fuck up. And I never thought that my whole job would be telling people that they're allowed to fuck up, because duh, but here we are thank God, I mean not thank God. More people just need to wake up. Yeah, but like you know, like the judgment, the shame, the beating up of yourself, the you know, the questioning, love yourself like you love God. Be gentle with yourself, the way you're gentle with your child. It's okay. You are not perfect. You are allowed to say the wrong thing. You are allowed to suck the wrong dick. It will happen. It is inevitable. If you're sucking dick, you're going to suck the wrong one.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: But it's in the fucking up and the fucking, the sucking in the that you start to hopefully want to set the.
Speaker 2: Right dick, that the right dick, or maybe you don't want to set dick at all, suck, maybe dick is not even your thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe like pussy, you know what, but you should You don't never know until you try it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is a life metaphor.
Speaker 1: It is amusing sexual and windows. But this is for everything.
Speaker 2: But it's true on all fronts, whether you're dick sucking or fucking choosing a job or fucking moving out of the country and saying, fuck this place. I'm changing my whole life tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Like you gotta try it, You gotta try it. Nothing ever came to a dream or but a dream make moves. It's Mike Tyson, weed is this is Mike Tyson?
Speaker 3: Can we address the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone's I don't know if anyone's noticed here, but Jamila and I are wearing matching outfits but in different colors. And no, this is not our shop, this is not These are not our clothes. These are actually our friends clothes. And you should check out Vintage Souls because it's a woman owned and her shit is really bombed and it's luxury and it's bougie.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, I don't know. I'll tell you what happened. I came in here with my aphod on and she said should I put mine on too? I came in here with my apod on and she said, I'm gonna put mine on too, and proceeded too. And I said whatever.
Speaker 2: We came out, We're like, we asked, everyone, is this weird? And then they all said no, no, like perfect.
Speaker 1: Shout out to vintage.
Speaker 2: Souls, because we knew if they said it was weird, we still were going to wear it. So they just said, let me just know, let me disagree, because they're gonna do it anyway, and if I say no, they're gonna curse.
Speaker 1: Me out going to No one's changing. So I don't even know why we asked. I don't know why bitches do that. Why do we ask people when we know what the answer is. You want someone to agree with us? You know what?
Speaker 2: You know how to make the wrong decision, ask a bunch of motherfuckers. That's how you make the wrong decision, asking people too many fucking questions.
Speaker 1: I wrote that in my book, Yeah, a good Mom's guy to making bad choices. I say something like that, Oh it's true. Yeah, so use our code g NBC if you want to be a triplet with this. She's like the official good Mom's wardrobes. We were a lot of her ship. Good thing you have famous friends. I'm oh, my god, speaking of famous, I'm just joking. But I went to breakfast with my mom over the weekend. I looked like shit, I literally just rolled out of the bed. Did we do something the other night? I had make up? Maybe it was just our episode. I think it is recorded. I don't know, but anyway, were I drink wine? I don't know. I went to Black House in North Hollywood. It's the black owned restaurants and like brunches. The most black people I seen in the valley at one time. So the hostess is there and she's like with my mom and like, do you have a reservation? And I was like no. The girl was like, are you from that podcast? And I was like I was like, yeah, she's a good Mom's that choices? She said, I saw it Dallas podcast movement. I love you guys. I was like, thank you. I hugged her, and when we sat down, my mom was like she so she was like, oh my god, down, you know, it's like a FRINDI your mom. I'm like, you know, she'd say, how does it feel? I was like I don't know, but I was. I was, you know, it's kind of happy when you're with your mom and then she feels like you made it, even if it's, you know, just one person.
Speaker 3: Sure, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When that happened, my mom all the ship, she talked about my show and then someone recognized me publicly.
Speaker 1: You couldn't wait for me to be like what you say?
Speaker 3: I just try to act like nothing happened.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, and I's just oh, that happens sometimes. Yeah, I just you know, around the world sometimes, you know, Mexico, London, same, this New World, you know, whatever, and just nothing crazy, just black house at school, I don't know, just a few places. We're huge in Malaysia.
Speaker 3: But wait, do you know that?
Speaker 2: Like I looked on our Instagram, we had a huge boost in Iran. It's like this is like a month ago, and I was like, why are we popping in Iran this week?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: What Iranian influencer shared us? And I couldn't find it and I just had to know. And then I was like, wow, you find it?
Speaker 1: No, the internet. Internet is a crazy place.
Speaker 3: So I got out to our Irani and listeners love you.
Speaker 1: World, ride baby, We're so good. Yeah. I felt pretty proud. So if you see me with my mom, just please say hi, because specifically, if you see us with our moms, specifically, we have a point to prove we need to let them know we made the right choice. We still have to tell them five years later.
Speaker 3: And also have you see us with their kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Mom's kids definitely say hello to us. Make it a big deal, like go crazy and like we love it for it.
Speaker 1: I'll find just swink later, I'll know it's that I told you. But you know, come on, come on, oh my god, but it does feel cool, and this feel cool, especially out of state, to be like you talking to me, Yeah, I do have a podcast, you know about it crazy?
Speaker 2: Well to more of that, I'm more so happy that you know that you've listened and that like hopefully you received something from it, because sometimes that can be so fleeting, Like it's one thing to recognize someone that actually offers you no value to your life, right, but I would rather be recognized because you listened and you gained something from the conversation.
Speaker 1: That was had. And more times, that's what we can.
Speaker 2: Always like that feels even better than any sort of fucking, any sort of fame or acolte.
Speaker 1: Right because we've we've had an energetic exchange that is of some benefit to you. You know.
Speaker 2: That's how we felt like after our book came out and we did all that that press tour and it was like this is like this is like it felt almost like a disservice, not a disservice, but like you can't really get in there that fast.
Speaker 1: No, it's like you need to like, hi, thirty minutes, yeah, thirty minutes. Here, I can't do it in thirty seconds. I'll say everything in two minutes. And Dan don't say bitch fuck. But it's like not generic, but a little bit it's surface. It's it's a little too wrapped up. And you know, the point is, we don't have an elevator pitch. It takes a long time to dig into us because we're not for everybody. There's a lot of layers. You may not like us at first, but if you dig a little, what kind of smart Yeah, it's true. Yeah, m hmmm. The last episode in the dining room, I'm gonna miss you. I will miss you. I'm grateful, thank you held us, carried us and cultivated this thing. Lots of work in this dynagum, this whole house. Thank you. But I'm ready to leave, let it go, ready to go.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for this new energy. Baby going to twenty twenty four. I'm just so excited for this next year. I feel like it is going to be juicy, but I feel like for me specifically, I can only speak for myself. I know that I'm going to be challenged. I've been being challenged, but I feel like I'm going in more energized, more prepared, healthier, lighter, and more even more self aware. Like I've learned so much this year in so many spaces, especially in love, and I'm happy for that lesson. I'm happy to be able to integrate whatever it is that I needed to learn this year in the past year and make better choices, make good choices, be more, forgiving, be more, but not at the expense of my happiness and energy.
Speaker 1: You know the balance. And you can have compassion for somebody and forgive them and not and also not do not be in your space.
Speaker 2: And and I also know wholeheartedly that when something you know transitions through your life, people experiences like it only makes room for new So I'm just kind of excited.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Damn, life is so good.
Speaker 2: Like you just constantly get to like re experience more, experience similar experiences with different people and different places and all the things, but there's always a new twist on it, and that's why it's exciting. And you kind of, yes you are, you're part of the story, but you don't really get to write your story. And that's the beauty of life because I think that's the narrati people say you write your own story.
Speaker 1: Kind of but not really and you kind of just got to let it need you write. This is my theory. You do write your own story. And you can only write your own story if you are surrendered completely to yourself, right to who you are and in which case, and that's there's a power. There's much power in the letting go. And when you let go on you you exist as you are. Then you're like, oh, I'm being myself and this feels good, even if it doesn't appease everyone. But that's how the universe responds. And so that's when you write your own story when you were living in your one hundred percent truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: It's like what the world would be if everyone was untouched?
Speaker 3: Like what would that be like? You'll never know.
Speaker 2: But the only thing you can know to actually have some sort of insight or answer to that is to just be yourself and not allow other people to tell you who you are.
Speaker 1: We resist that, and then it fucks up the story. You resist that, then it becomes some other shit that was never intended to begin with. And you fucking be really fucking with God because God made you who you are, to be who you are. And if you don't be who you are and let some nigga tell you who you are and you don't wear that skirt and then everything goes downhill, You're.
Speaker 3: Not living as God's child.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: This is our sermon. Welcome to the good mom.
Speaker 1: See. The only way it'll be God's child is if you be yourself, all of it. God made the full scope of you. Sexy, sexual, feminine, divine, seductive, nasty, kind, compassionate. Those are all qualities that you got from the from the divine source. Don't hide them. Don't let some man made anything, or man or Western society or programming tell you what is good and bad and who and how you should exist. Amen, Hellelujah.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 1: I'd like you to refer to Second Jamila three eleven in the New New Testament.
Speaker 2: No, what is that actually called the oh Revelation?
Speaker 3: The revelations?
Speaker 1: Can you refer to Mela Revelations, Chapter two, verse seven. Oh my god, what if you wrote the book and it had like the numbers on each Why do we think that? So I could say that the book of revelations, what is the other one that should have been?
Speaker 2: Where the those call out quotes were BC, We'll look out for our next mine.
Speaker 1: He's got a genius idea. Oh my god. Oh wait, so yes, you have an affirmation for today? What is your last affirmation in this dining room? I think there's something cheesy so much? Sorry sorry. Energy flows where attention goes. Energy flows where attention goes. Okay, what were you going to say? I already Eve lost it?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Wait what was I going to say? What are you looking for? I had so many thoughts that ran through my mind. Me too, I were saying about like, be yourself, fuck the patriarchy.
Speaker 2: Intuition got a little violin in my head there for a second, and then I was like, no, follow your intuition.
Speaker 1: Fuck everybody else, Fuck everybody's opinion of you. Say yes to the unknown. You know, always be authentic, consistency, authenticity is your superpower. Commitment to thyself, Yeah, commitment to thy authentic.
Speaker 3: Stuff, your pleasure is a priority.
Speaker 1: Your pleasure is a fucking priority. We'll pick one of those that's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, Orlando and everyone on the team that's gonna have to decode that.
Speaker 1: So what the fuck, Let me make a slide at the bunch of.
Speaker 3: So we pulled the card.
Speaker 1: The High Priestess and the High Priestess says intuition, sacred knowledge, divine, feminine, the subconscious mind hmm he fitting. While the magician is the guardian of the conscious mind and the tangible world, the High Priestess is the guardian of the subconscious mind and the teacher of sacred knowledge and hidden mysteries. Sitting at the threshold of the conscious and subconscious mind, the High Priestess has an innate ability to travel between these realms effortlessly. She teaches you that the world is not always as it seems, and more profound influences are often at play. She ushers you through the thin veil of awareness, offering you a deep, intuitive understanding of the universe and a heightened awareness of secret or hidden information. High priests signifies spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, divine knowledge and wisdom. She knows up in your tariot cars. She shows up in your tarot readings when the veil between you and the underworld is thin and you have the opportunity to access the knowledge deep within your soul. Now is the time to be still and go on seasons so you can tune into your intuition. The answers you are seeking will come from within, from the deepest truth and knowing. Allow the high priests to become your guide as you venture deep into your subconscious mind and access the inner wisdom. Insert spooky music here, mystical music. Yes, connect your higher intuition. Connect your intuition to your higher self through meditation, visualization. Okay, Tantra shamanic journeying and being part of spiritual communities.
Speaker 3: Sounds like our retreat. Yeah, sounds like my life.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I've slowly finally integrated my retreat life into my everyday.
Speaker 1: Life, my friend's circle life, and it's.
Speaker 3: A way of life.
Speaker 1: They're into it, they're in.
Speaker 3: I know, we finally.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. I do feel like this is the unlocking of the like millions of dollars. I feel like the spiritual work we do in union is the like that's the spiritual work that like manifests and pushes through those manifestations. And we've done a lot of spiritual work.
Speaker 3: So the last thing is to make all of our friends witches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it. We can do bitches of luxury LLC. So good. I know it's happening. Well, guys, if you want to be part of our Witchy Council, the High Witch Council, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Make sure you go and rate this episode on Apple Podcasts right the fuck now.
Speaker 3: Please leave a review if you've been listening forever.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed this episode and you want more, make sure you go subscribe to our Patreon channel, where we will be continuing as we always do anyway, putting bonus episodes up there, but even more so, you'll experience us in a different, even more juicy way in twenty twenty four, so we live very juicy.
Speaker 1: It so juicy, very juicy live. I'm wet, slippery. I had something to do all five weekends last week, last month, every weekend I was booked and busy. Juicy lives juicy Join close friends.
Speaker 2: And you can follow me on Instagram at watch Erica. Although I don't know how long to be there for guys. I've had to come to Jesus moment recently. I was like, do I meet Instagram personally?
Speaker 1: You're so are you Gemini? This bitch is I'm gonna be an influencer. Two weeks later, I'm leaving the Internet. I'm like, time, you're gonna be an influencer or are you gonna love the Internet?
Speaker 3: Because both?
Speaker 1: Like I said, we can any one person this week is the other person next seasonal influence. Maybe your influence will be on the seasons. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're onto something here.
Speaker 1: I like, I do do it. It would be the first seasonal influencers coin that term. Please don't take our ship seasonal influencer. We only do like ski trips, summer vacations, bathing suits. It depends on what season R in season. Yeah, seasonal influencer email us at Nelly I eat. Oh all right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your holiday season, although you'll hear from us before that. But just you know, don't stress out too much, don't put too much pressure on yourself.
Speaker 3: Ease into twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Reflect on where you're at in twenty twenty three, and you know, Honor that.
Speaker 1: I love your friend. I love you too much. I'm very grateful to be able to look at our friendship and see how far we've come. I know, I know you like the back of my fucking hand. Now, if you have one friend I haven't heard of, I'm not gonna drive by this house and be like, let's very it can't go inside.
Speaker 3: Someone else is in there.
Speaker 1: You can't go in our whole merch studio. What the fuck? I am love of ownership over this house, thirty twenty percent ownership. We just we just want to come by and see our studio.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make it a museum.
Speaker 1: I see is the room of good. Mom started it up. I wanted to bring my mom so it made it so crazy. We made my own house a museum because we're so famousn't it? You can airbnb it? Stupid? Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 1: Tarded ways to try and impress your mom. You guys were kidding, sort of, Okay, Well, I love y'all. I love you. Bye. M h m hm