Speaker 1: Well, the fucking Mini Year sold many episod Well the fucking Mini Year, sol.
Speaker 2: I did a bunch of research on your conspiracy theory that I'd love to unpack with you.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, I am not a learned man and I'm not a journalist.
Speaker 4: I am a motherfucker with Google.
Speaker 2: So if it's not feeling right, you go ahead and you tell me otherwise, Well, I was it.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, I should have like had a fresh convo with with my mom and my doctor a few days ago, because like, yo, every time, just much to the spirit of this podcast, every time I talked to her, man she got like twenty five new ones.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, they have a different Internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: You brush the same key and it's like the jitterbug is actually more dangerous than the I phone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like they I just be finding it.
Speaker 6: My mom was saying to Park was on an island like in like he died in ninety six, ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was ahead of her time.
Speaker 4: She was, And it was like at the time, it was like, oh yeah, that's just how she talked. But now you look back and you're like, where did you.
Speaker 2: Even like, how did you hear about that?
Speaker 5: My mom?
Speaker 4: I think I've told you this before.
Speaker 2: My mom once told me that Glenn Turman uh and Aretha Franklin broke up because Glenn Turman started having a secret affair with her son.
Speaker 3: And that like that was the reason they got a divorce. The best is when they give you that civil rights tea. Yeah, that should be wild.
Speaker 2: It was crazy and I and I believed it so much because I was so blind to the fact that my mom's an insane person.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, making ship up.
Speaker 2: And then I looked it up one day and there's no evidence of this ship whatsoever.
Speaker 4: But she's not making it up. It's like she heard it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't. Like she was like, she's not an actual crazy person.
Speaker 2: My mom's a lovely lady, but she is the type of person who will take a piece of information that she read in a periodical of nineteen whatever the fuck right, and repeated for generations that wasn't a jet.
Speaker 6: It was not a jet man that much to hurt when you spat that back to somebody who gave you pushback, you.
Speaker 2: Know what really happened. I was like, halfway through the story, and I like openly was like, I don't think this is true. You're like, you know what, y'all, I actually don't think this is true. Yeah, I think it'd be pretty weird if Glenn was just like still hanging out after he flucked Aretha Franklin son, you know what I mean, Like, none of this makes sense.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm from Detroit, so you know the Aretha Franklin stuff runs heavy and like obviously with her being from there living there. But the worst murmor I've probably heard about her was because she had her first child.
Speaker 2: She had she had a child when she was fourteen.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: That was that that her father is actually the the father of her child. Yes, that is the most prevalentice rumor. And then which my mama told me, and then she got did I love? Then she gonna drop this on me? She was like, uh, you know your grandma used to hang out with him. I was like, well, I don't know where, but you can stop that ship right there.
Speaker 3: Related might be what the hell to Claude Franklin I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, we're just going it was just weird in the box.
Speaker 3: Throw it in the ocean.
Speaker 5: Look, if you hate cops just because of ops.
Speaker 3: The next time you get in trouble, call a crack Canad.
Speaker 4: There you go, but quietly.
Speaker 2: The only reason it's not a good idea is because he was being nasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Otherwise that's a perfect idea.
Speaker 2: We should be calling crackheads more often for the things that we need that include social services.
Speaker 4: My barber employs him a lot, and they do all this stuff. They'll come in, He'll be like, I'll give you two bucks to sweep up the back of the shop. You go back there, he's like, keep the door open.
Speaker 3: If I were what'd you doing?
Speaker 4: Like we were in there and one came in and he had, like you clearly just stole it.
Speaker 6: But he had like a box full of various office supplies, and I was like if I did need printer paper though, why not?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Like I wish I was upset that I didn't need any.
Speaker 2: They're not going to track him down, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Not worth the effort.
Speaker 2: He's not worth the efforts. If anybody you were going to buy stolen goods off of, you should buy it off of a buy my video games from crackheads.
Speaker 4: It was awesome. That's what come up. Yeah, like PlayStation.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm seven thousand, so you know, we had Sega Genesis. My first system was an Atari. So I went from Atari to Nintendo to Sega Genesis and then to PlayStation one and two and then I retired after two. And you're saying Sega Era, Yeah, you get the I mean Madden was the first iteration was Madden was on Genesis.
Speaker 2: Oh I used to play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to play Madden because it was tech mobile with no tech Mobile was Nintendo, okay, and then and then Madden was was Sega Genesis.
Speaker 4: There there was like a bunch of games. There's like Madden Quarterback Club, Quarterback Club. Quarterback Club was back blitz about saying football took a long time to develop the technology, like.
Speaker 2: Like basketball, NBA JAM you kind of had like the cool versions of it early.
Speaker 4: They took a minute on foot. Oh yeah they did.
Speaker 2: I mean double dribbled. We thought was revolutionary.
Speaker 3: It was just like, what is this mind blown?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he and Michael Jordan in any basketball games because he wouldn't give it up.
Speaker 3: He was, uh he was in Windy City.
Speaker 2: Thought was that the game was he wasn't Celtics few. He was always player twenty three because or or you know, random player or whatever.
Speaker 4: Because he refused to allow his he was.
Speaker 3: NBA jam right, No, he wasn't even.
Speaker 4: Which was crazy because you had to be like to be like Scottie Pippen, like bj Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Character like damn but and it was a phenomenal fucking character. But he would not allow himself.
Speaker 4: To be in the thing. He did later though, right, he was in like NBA Street and now he's in everything. But I think they had to like, yeah, crazy, I think video games was gonna pop up. Jordan is like.
Speaker 5: Super protective over his like that's like he explained how he does not sign autographs very rarely because he wants the autograph to actually have value, and so he doesn't sign and he doesn't want anybody else making money off the ship.
Speaker 4: Bro, That's how you know I'm never going to get that rich. I would not if I would not give a fuck.
Speaker 2: That Isn't that such a crazy position to have for a gambling addict?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, why.
Speaker 4: As you say that, I see you perfectly framed this episode.
Speaker 3: That man is protective of his identity.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what makes it so funny is it was only for this to happen and only for all the memes that came out of the last It's like he never anticipated the means.
Speaker 6: If you'd have asked me in like nineteen ninety six, will you ever see Michael Jordan cry, Yeah, I would never have thought it.
Speaker 2: Turn Signatures can't protect its yellow rows.
Speaker 6: Niggaig Michael Jordans and Will Smith are two of the Fallouf site.
Speaker 4: It's like losing a parent.
Speaker 2: I could have never guessed it.
Speaker 4: It's it's very difficult. I could have and I never saw they were on top of the world. They had it all.
Speaker 2: It truly has made me feel in a vulnerable in a way that I've never experienced, where I was like, oh, this could happen to literally anyone.
Speaker 4: And I keep giving them chances. I listened to I like pretty girls. I listened to them.
Speaker 2: Then that's that's a new albums the whole song.
Speaker 4: You can listen to the entire look Bro album I'm written.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting from them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I want it.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking mini episode mini episode, mother fucking mini epis, motherfucking mini episode, Mini episode, mother fucking Mini ever s