Speaker 1: Right, guys, kiss don't you? Cat and sism?
Speaker 2: Today kind of is really ish, the first true official Ish day of summer. So many schools out now here in southern California. So let's call it the beginning of summer summer for students.
Speaker 1: Baby, call it. Feel it?
Speaker 3: I feel it?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh? This is the Today was the day I microwave some Pillsbury pancakes and laid on the floor and watched cartoons or Price is Right?
Speaker 1: But yes, earlier, the Price is right eleven o'clock or something right, ten am?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: No, and Atlanta was on eleven Oh it was syndicated, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ten am over here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And how badly you know when you sit here, Tanya Sisani, how badly do you think to yourself?
Speaker 1: I want to be Ashley Rodriguez. You know, I really want to be Ashley rodriguezz What is your official job on TikTok and Instagram?
Speaker 3: Oh so my official job is I basically go around and I tell people where to go on dates.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why we want to be Ashley Rodriguez. That's her job.
Speaker 2: And how do you decide what a good date place is, Ashley? Because a lot of students may be going out on some first dates this week.
Speaker 1: How do you decide what's good?
Speaker 3: You got to have the ambiance, You have to have good food. You have to have a menu that you can talk about, some talking points. I think that's that's what makes a good first date.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we got LAUSD.
Speaker 2: Compton, Culver City, El Segundo way to your list goes on Santa Monica Malibu up in West Covino all last day school on Friday, so this is their first week of summer. What do you suggest for a great date? Give us some ideas here, all right.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to let's say, like a little dessert spot that you're looking for, I would suggest Dessert Bar. It's on Sotel and Culver City.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 3: B Sweet Dessert Bars?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: B Sweet, Yes, the owner of Filipina and have a rotating menu with different cheesecakes or puddings, cakes and more. My favorite has to be the Ubi cheesecakes. So if you're dating somebody with a sweet tooth, this is definitely the spot to go.
Speaker 2: I sometimes tell myself that someone wants to go with me on a picnic, and then I don't know how to pull it off?
Speaker 1: Is that a good idea?
Speaker 3: I think so? Yeah, I think so. They have a lot of to go options, so I think it's a good spot.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about a great brunch date?
Speaker 3: Brunch date? Okay, I'm telling you Queen Violet in West Hollywood has to be the best brunch date. They have Ubi pancakes, cocktails, and a bunch of delicious tie dishes.
Speaker 2: What's the best date on a budget? Like a great night on a budget question?
Speaker 3: So I definitely think you need to take your girl on a taco truck date like Leo's or one of the many sweet stamples in La, like il got the night Market, or as simple as just taking them to Boba.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like I should Riga's here.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot of followers who follow her for dating guidance. You're in southern California. And finally, what is the best great date with a good view?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you want to impress somebody with a great view, I recommend taking them to seventy one above at the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown LA. It's only seventy first floor, beautiful views, four course menu.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, It's gorgeous there.
Speaker 3: I took my mom there for her birthday one year and she loved it.
Speaker 1: Actually do you date? Do you have a boyfriend?
Speaker 3: I actually do have a boyfriend and we go on a ton of dates.
Speaker 1: A lot of people got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I definitely do. I mean I like my page because it's not only first dates you can have. You can be married and you can have your first date in Mexico, you can have your first date in oc first date at Disneyland. This is what you need to have. So it pretty much keeps a relationship alive by having a lot of first Oh, I see you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, like, repeat washrints, repeat first date, washrints, repeat first date. Yes, I say thank you very much for the wisdom and you take care and continue success there. You can check out first Date Guide on TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: So that's her gig sticks her boy Like, what a good job for the boyfriend too. He gets to go long tag along and then she posts all this stuff up and it's.
Speaker 1: All paid for.
Speaker 2: Great, super awesome.
Speaker 1: If you can get away with it, you can do it. Do it not very farm tickets or next