Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame twenties. Hello, Hi Bridget, this is Kat. I'm your sister's wedding coordinator.
Speaker 2: Oh hey Kat, what's going Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm good, I'm great. Thanks for asking. So I needed to call to talk to you about the wedding coming up this weekend. Do you have a moment? Sure? Yeah I do. Okay, great, So this right here is going to be a tough conversation for me, just to let you know. Okay, this is not easy for me to do, so I don't want you thinking that it's easy for me to break this news to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well just say it already you're making me nervous.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the best way to do it, I guess is just rip the band aid off. Unfortune, we've had to make some changes to the wedding coming up for your sister and you are no longer invited. What thank you? Thank you though for wanting to be at the wedding like that is so special and your sister does appreciate it. But unfortunately you will not be able to attend. But thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh wait wait, wait wait wait, unforged, what are you accuse me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My sister's wedding. No way, she's inviting me from her wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like I said, this is going to be a hard conversation for me. So thank you for understanding that we.
Speaker 2: The hell is this happening. It's not like we've had a fight or anything.
Speaker 1: But she's not like the dress I choke. Yeah, so me and your sister are really bonded. Working on this wedding. You know, brings two people really close when you coordinate a wedding for somebody, and me and your sister are kind of really close friends. Now anyway, she made me her maid of honor. Actually, is this a joke?
Speaker 2: This is absolutely absurd.
Speaker 1: No, she has met you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I gotta get mom involved.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that's the other thing too, let's see. So that's yeah. Sorry, that's the other thing too, is do you want to break the news to your mom or do you want me to do it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean to my mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we don't it either. She is gonna have to sit it out as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is cool that she has lost her marvels. I knew that there would be a bridezill moment. I just didn't realize that it was at the entire family. This is it's like who you think you are.
Speaker 1: Your dad is still gonna be able to be there, fly, Well, it's just okay, so your dad's still gonna be able to be there, but we've found a stand in for your mom, a stand in for your mom. And then yeah, I was like, you know what, like if your mom looked a little bit more like Megan Fox, then the esthetic would be So we are not going there. Megan Fox I found to me a long time, But I found an actress. She's going to stand in and she does look a little bit similar to Megan Fox. So I think the visual and the pictures will be much better. Also, I was talking.
Speaker 2: To you here a random person, and this is, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to my sister.
Speaker 2: Are you with my sisters? Let me talk to you this is We're fixing.
Speaker 1: That, not with her right now. And I actually advised her to turn her phone off because I knew this is gonna be a tough conversation for Mete.
Speaker 2: My mother and I too. Okay, you are my only sister's wedding. This is and this is absolutely cool.
Speaker 1: Technically, your mom is still going to be there, but she gets to come, but I don't. She can watch it, So I've set up a zoom link and she can watch it. But we'll have the stand in.
Speaker 2: Actress azoom link. Wow.
Speaker 1: And you're also welcome to watch it on the zoom link too. I can send you the link and you can be a part of it. I will have commenting turned off, just so you know, because I know how you are. You know I'm an artist.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Your sister's wedding is my canvas.
Speaker 2: There is no artistry involved.
Speaker 1: There is not there is.
Speaker 2: There is not going to be any sort of canvas painting on my sister's wedding. I'm not invited. You're not invited. My mother and I we'll be there with bells on and there will be no one who can, absolutely no one who can remove us from this very important game in our family's life. How dare you God? You manipulate my sister to the point of this insanity. I am going to you better wait for all of the things that I am going to do to you to make sure that you never do this to another family again. You are ruining and you are over.
Speaker 1: You are over. This is it? MM hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you have any other words left in your vocabulary besides mmm? Can you not fight back? Give me your first and last name right now so I know exactly who to tell who has done this though. Give me that name now.
Speaker 1: It's actually Jubel from the Jewbel Show, and I'm doing a phone brank on you and your sister set you up. Hi, it's a joke. Wait no, your sister said she's getting married this weekend and she's really excited about it and wanted to thank you for all the help that you've given her with the phone prank.
Speaker 2: So, oh my god, I should have known when you mentioned the Megan Fox say, I know that that was just spirally
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks