Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This He's Talking Cowboys string live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco, Sticky Pawn.
Speaker 3: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas. In the SWBC studios, we have John Machoda, Nick Harris, Isaiah Standback, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 5: It is a Thursday that.
Speaker 4: Means we're gonna preview the Dallas offense versus the Giants defense. It's no more Leonard Williams, but we'll have QB vision coming up in a couple of moments. Isaiah's stand back, So, what's.
Speaker 5: Going on, dude killing man? Yeah? I need to put something out there. Yeah, get something off.
Speaker 4: I had a feeling for all those who are from Texas.
Speaker 5: I love my Texas State home.
Speaker 6: Now I think it should be mandatory, Okay, whenever you're going through driver's education that they have to go spend at least a month in Seattle driving in the ring, because I.
Speaker 5: Feel as if nobody from Texas knows how to drive in the ring. Nobody nobody.
Speaker 7: My uber driver's Seattle when we were there for the preseason game almost killed me. So I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 8: That's true, Ray, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: It was on the way back, Yeah, on the way back from your beautiful birthday dinner.
Speaker 5: They're probably a transplant.
Speaker 9: Probably probably oh, from the birthday dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you guys.
Speaker 10: Were downtown and we were in Bellevue.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they put us in a completely different hotel.
Speaker 2: We didn't get the high. I don't even know.
Speaker 11: I don't even think of it as just the rain. I just think of the fact of, like, how many things in life is everybody decent to good at? Like I can think of nothing, but everybody gets to drive. Like it doesn't mean everyone's gonna be a good You're gonna have to deal with you know what I'm saying. They just imagine an NFL game. They're like, well, you gotta let some of the fans play, and you're just like this is gonna be terrible, Like no, but that's just the way it is. Everybody gets to play, so you gotta work some fans into the game, like just how terrible it would be even if you have Tyreek Hill. But then it's like, well, yeah, but we have some fans that block so we don't even have a chance to get Tyreek the ball. But everybody gets to drive. Everybody like they're gonna pull me.
Speaker 7: Out of the press box, put me at right guard. You're like, all right, baby, it's time.
Speaker 6: Somebody has explained to me, what is this thing again? Textans Yock Texas and help me understand that? What is this thing? And Beamer maybe you know? Okay, you've been here for your whole life. I think, right, but what is this? What it rains people put their hazard lights on? Oh I hate Daun because they just they're terrified and driving a middle lane and just chill.
Speaker 8: I couldn't tell your middle lane part.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 5: Help me understand it.
Speaker 8: Well, a middle lane.
Speaker 5: I keep trying to be safe, but that's not safe. All that is is just a roadblock. Is what does the hazards mean that? I don't know what I'm doing exactly.
Speaker 7: It does, but if you're in the middle lane, it basically means that you're expecting like the water to be on the sides, but if you're on like a major highway, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 5: Take the service road.
Speaker 11: Do you think people are concerned about flooding like that They're going to get around a corner or something and then there's going to be like a big area where it's.
Speaker 5: Like a tornatic type conditions. Yeah. Right, I'm coming back.
Speaker 6: I coming back from a restaurant out in South lay Cable. My family we're coming back from. And it was I mean maybe two years ago. No listen, I just a vision. Now that's how I'll go when I come back. Very church, I'm not sure church. So it's pornering. I'm talking about like literally like a tornado is like about to come through your problem right, like crazy, you can't see right, you're looking at the lines, Okay, you're literally.
Speaker 5: Just focusing on those little lines and you're just following those wherever they go.
Speaker 6: People had literally stopped hazard lights on, stopped under the overpasses on the freeway in the middle of the freeway.
Speaker 5: Make it make.
Speaker 4: Sense you're not on the shoulder, because I've seen people jo work on the shoulder.
Speaker 6: They were just on the freeway hazard lights on because it's rainy. Stop in the middle of the freeway underneath the overpass.
Speaker 5: No thanks. Yeah, I'm like, so you're.
Speaker 6: Protecting yourself, but you're gonna put everybody else at risk.
Speaker 10: Yeah, while also putting yourself at risk.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, if you scoffering through some pretty bad Heil damage in your car, you'll do whatever you're.
Speaker 5: Talking weather man, because it happens.
Speaker 2: Everybody stay safe out there.
Speaker 11: The morning, were eating at him a helicopter and he's not.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting a helicopter in rain.
Speaker 10: Driving the I called Isaiah this morning.
Speaker 4: I was like, hey, are you on your way or you at the star yet? Usually he's he or early and I was like, are you at the starry yet? And he goes no irritation.
Speaker 9: I was like, all right, sorry for asking, I'll talk to you a minute.
Speaker 5: Irritation all the time high.
Speaker 4: All right, let's hit some news and notes before the irritation level skyrockets.
Speaker 5: For Cowboys fans.
Speaker 10: They want to know what's going on.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Neck?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure. We'll start with the injury report from Wednesday. The Cowboys. They did not hold an actual practice. Yesterday they held a walk through, super late walkthrough too. I think they started right around four point thirty. But here is the here's the list of guys that were on that injury report. We got a Marquise Bell with a calf injury was limited on Wednesday, Tyler Biattish battling an ankle injury, he was a full participant, j Ron Curse with a toe full participant. Also a Diggi Zoo with the hamstring injury was limited. And then two did not practices in Tyron Smith who's battling an illness, and Cavante Turpin with a shoulder, which I assume that's going to be the same injury that he suffered against the Eagles, even though they initially called it ribs over the intercom in Philadelphia, but I guess it's more of a shoulder thing now. So two guys that I would probably be a little bit concerned with moving forward, obviously turping and not practicing today. And then, you know, typically an illness would not you know, scare me on an injury report, but it's Tyron Smith, so kind of scares me a little bit.
Speaker 4: Mike McCarthy talked about the possibility of just completely nixing practice right for him throughout the season.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he said, it's an option.
Speaker 7: He was asked I believe it was by I believe it was Todd Archer that asked him about do you just shut Tyron Smith down for the season on Wednesdays and Thursdays? And he said, it's certainly an option, like it said, something they can look forward like they could possibly do, and not saying that they would.
Speaker 8: But I don't know. I guess.
Speaker 7: I guess being here thirteen years just means you can miss half a week of practice.
Speaker 5: What do you think about that, Isaiah?
Speaker 2: I do you like that? Do you not like that?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 6: I have played with some really good players along along the way.
Speaker 5: I played with t O.
Speaker 6: T O was up in age at the time I was playing with him here at the Cowboys seven o eight to never took a day off.
Speaker 5: I played with Randy Moss, Okay, Randy Moss.
Speaker 6: Did take a day off, okay, but it was Wednesday, and it was just a known thing that he was going to be in the swim x on Wednesdays and he was going to get his condition in and other than that he would watch practice and that was just understood. I played with Wes Welker at the time. Wes Welker would get beat the crap I'm talking about, like beat up, bruised ribs, all that stuff, taking shots, and he wouldn't refuse to take the day off that the coaches gave him, Like just wouldn't. He would not accept it, Like there's no way I'm taking the day off of practice. So I say that to say everybody's different, I can't. I can't put my finger on as to why they would want to shut him down. Obviously for prevention purposes, but like you got games prepare for and old line is one of those chemistry type things. You can't operate unless you know that the dude on your left is gonna be working with you hand and foot.
Speaker 5: And I'm not sure I understand that he can.
Speaker 6: Be prepared for games, but unfortunately he's not playing a position that doesn't require his chemistry with another man next to him. He has to have chemistry with Tyler Smith. And I'm not saying that they haven't had enough games together. As a matter of fact, him saying that they have not have enough games together for him to be ten days that's awesome. They need to continue to practice. They need to continue to practice. There's all listen, there's so many different forms of treatment and recovery tools out here nowadays. Cowboys are top tier when it comes to preventative care, when it comes to restorative care, all those things. They have all the resources. Trust me, Okay, I've utilized them right, and they have more. Now he needs to practice. I'm not saying that he needs to practice every single day, but two days out the week, when you're really only practicing two real days, then all you're doing is getting mental reps. You're only getting mental reps and you're not You're not just a receiver. You're not just a kicker. You're not just whatever. Like you need to work hand in hand, hand and foot with the guy next to you. Tyler Smith is still young. He still needs to know that when we look see these looks, this is what we're going to be doing together.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: You're not on your own island just because you're out there on the at the tackle position.
Speaker 5: So I'm not in.
Speaker 6: Agreeance with I understand why they will want to from the injury prevention standpoint and the longevity and just getting him through the year. But there there's a there's a double Ed's sword here in terms of, yes, he might be healthy for the game, but at what costs.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm all about it, to be honest with you, just because I think and then you get plenty of time to practice reps with whether it's Tuma or whoever's going to be in at left tackle, you might have to turn to that player during the season, and I just wear Tyron's at in his career. I think that gives him his best chance to be there on Sundays. And if he's not out there on Sundays, this offensive line is in big time trouble. It's it's kind of in trouble with him. So they're just so thin on the offensive line that I just feel like, Yeah, you can't be doing this for every player, but he is the type of player that if I got to do it, I got to do it, and I just move on with it.
Speaker 5: It's fine with me.
Speaker 4: I was going to bring up the practice reps for Chew Madoga Awesome Richards as well, kind of on the back side of it, because I mean, I don't know about you guys, I have a.
Speaker 2: Pretty good idea practice.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about practice, my confidence level that he makes it through all the nine games left is super low. I do not think he makes it through those final nine games, especially with a full practice schedule. We've seen Thursdays hit him in the past. I mean, I don't think he makes it through nine more games uninjured, unimpeded.
Speaker 2: And healthy the rest of the way.
Speaker 4: But something that might give him an opportunity to do that as taking practice reps off. Plus it gives you more of that continuity that Isaiah you're talking about with guys behind him. So I understand the mentality of I don't want to give up my spot. I don't want to do I don't want to give an opportunity for somebody else to come in and take a position or to take those reps.
Speaker 2: But Tyron Spence at.
Speaker 4: The point of his career where he's not losing those reps even if he is missing, because we've already seen him missing for the twenty four games over the last years, and all of a sudden, he's still back.
Speaker 5: In the fold.
Speaker 6: I get it now, And I don't think that he's feeling like he's threatened in that regard. I believe that he's fully confident in his position in his role. It's just the reality is the old line. They have to work together. So I'm not saying to not cut back on his reps. I'm definitely saying you do that for most veterans, right, Yeah, we'll get over ten years, they don't have to practice as much.
Speaker 5: That's just to understand.
Speaker 4: If it was a Wednesday off Thursday practice, deal.
Speaker 6: With you one day off, but we're talking about two days.
Speaker 2: He's talking about wrapping them up, get the bubble wrap.
Speaker 5: Like, I understand you.
Speaker 6: Yes you need the other guys getting their reps, and yes you want those guys to get some experience and all that jazz for the just the possibility, right, what may happen? Right, what's the probability of Tiring not being in a game. It is relatively high over recent history. So you prepare for that by cutting his reps, not by not allowing him to practice at all. Like, I just don't see the overarching benefit of that outweighing that his being available, outweighing the chemistry that he needs to.
Speaker 5: Have with the man that's next, one that is still learning.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't think we can just crowned tytter Smith and say, hey, ttta Smith, You're good now, just go take care of business. Like he's still learning and he still has a lot of dogs that you gotta face the rest of this season. And there's a lot of big games coming up the rest of this season. And you could take that same point and say, well, that's why you don't practice them.
Speaker 5: I get it. There's like I said, there's give and take.
Speaker 6: However, limit his practice reps, don't remove all practice.
Speaker 8: Do we have time for one or two more?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: I one more?
Speaker 8: One more?
Speaker 2: Let's do two more?
Speaker 5: Two quick?
Speaker 7: We could do two quick ones. Martavis Bryant spoke to the media yesterday for the first time since being signed on We'll signed yesterday technically, but agreed to terms on Tuesday. It was pretty interesting. It just kind of described what he's kind of gone through over the course of the last five years. I had asked him, you know, whereas life taking in the last five years. He said, to places that you can't even imagine, some really dark places and times, And he said, I didn't really want to get into the details of that, but he said, I worked so hard to get through those moments, but it was a dark time for me. I'm so thankful for the opportunity. It's been a long process for me, but I stayed the course and didn't give up on myself. I'm very grateful to be here. So thirty one years old Marteves Bryant back in an NFL locker room yesterday, you could definitely tell you you could feel like the genuine gratefulness that was kind of coming off of him. And then talking about what he can do on the field, he said, I know I'm thirty one, but I'm still fast, still big, and still want to play football. I haven't lost anything, he said. The biggest thing for him is just going to be ramping up to football speed. He says he's still fast, but he's the football speed's a little bit different. So yeah, I guess we'll see what Martave's Brian has to do over the next few weeks.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he was asked about as forty times. He didn't know what that was, but he did say he's gotten up to twenty two twenty three miles an hour, So yeah, it's a great story.
Speaker 2: Work with a GPS, right, I just don't know how much.
Speaker 11: I don't see him making a huge impact on this season, but it would be interesting to see if he gets into football shape what he could potentially bring. But I mean, the way I look at this team right now, I just don't see, barring some injury, is where he would make a notable impact on this year's team.
Speaker 4: Do you think he has a better chance of being elevated from the practice squad over a guy like Jalen Cropper and Tyron Billy Johnson that have both been here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably, especially given like the history of the organization and bringing in a big name like that like that, he would get the chance before I think any of those other guys would.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Last thing, the NFL sent out a memo to all thirty two teams yesterday saying that juniors can now participate in college all star games. The Senior Bowl and the East West Shrine Bowl presidents have both come out saying that they will allow juniors in their games starting next year.
Speaker 8: So I thought that was interesting. I think it's cool because.
Speaker 7: Obviously juniors will get opportunities to be able to showcase their skills for the same exact draft process that everyone else is going through. But at the same time, I think it's really going to hurt a lot of these seniors that are coming out in the draft process as well, and we've seen seniors explode in those type of settings and rise their draft stock. And now you know a few of those won't have those opportunities anymore. So I'm curious to see how they balance that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: We cover the Senior Bowl every year, we go to the Reese's Senior Bowl, we go to Mobile were part of that, and we've seen some great senior quarterbacks just explode out there on the field now South Alabama, Dak Prescott being one of them.
Speaker 10: Jalen Hurts another one, Justin Herbert.
Speaker 4: He was already a high draft prospect, but certainly somebody who impressed throughout the week. I mean, it happens every single year, and then this year especially, there's gonna be more eyes on it because of the East West Shrine Bowl being.
Speaker 10: Played just across the hallway at the Ford Center.
Speaker 4: So not only will the Senior Bowl have better prospects from a top to bottom standpoint, but the Shrine Bowl will also have better prospects. I do feel bad for the seniors though, especially this class of seniors. I mean you think about it, like, Okay, I'm going back to school, I'm gonna have a chance to play in one of these All Star Games, then we can maybe put our name on the MAPP and then hit that draft process. That's I'm sure this is kind of a punch to the gut because you've waited it out to this point and now everyone gets an opportunity to come and join the All Star Game roster. I mean, what do you think about that from a general standpoint? I know you keep up with at least Washington College football.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I mean, you guys just pretty much mentioned it. I mean, it sucks for those guys, especially the guys that overcame COVID, stayed there, you know, came back for that extra year, and they're now trying to get their opportunities.
Speaker 2: The last class that has the COVID year yep.
Speaker 6: So you know, the guys have been pretty much waiting for this opportunity. The reality is, if you have taken full advantage of the opportunities that have been presented to you during the regular season, then you'll still get that call. If you're one of those bubble guys, then you're not going to get those calls because you know, there's gonna be plenty of juniors that can steal a ball that will be high draft picks that are going to get the nod before you. So you know you still have games left to go out there and make your mark. I mean, you can sit up there and complain about it, but ultimately you still have time to go out there and showcase in the season why you should get that call.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as I was committing a crime this morning and watching film while I was driving up here, I'll probably one of the drivers at Isaiah was very upset with.
Speaker 8: Yeah I did. It was just you know, clinking and and and in his face.
Speaker 5: You admitted it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: But now I was looking at a defensive end from Houston, Christian Jylex Hunt, and he's just bawling this year. And I look at him and I'm like, gosh, this is a really good senior that's rising. And I'm like, he's gonna be one of these guys he gets left out of the Senior Bowl. And he's a really athletic pass rusher who's you know, super super physical as well violent. But you know, those are the type of guys that are gonna get left out that could be third fourth round draft picks.
Speaker 8: But I don't know, let's neither.
Speaker 5: Hear nor there the winners.
Speaker 10: There's winners and losers with this deal.
Speaker 4: The winners are the fans because it's just gonna be better football in these All Star games. The winners are also the Bowl Game specifically because they're going to get more pub because guys like Caleb Williams, who might leave as a junior will come in and bring that name notability to all of these All Star games.
Speaker 9: Losers are probably the seniors.
Speaker 4: And then small school guys too, because there's just going to be more big school names, these more Power five names that are going to be available. And you think about some of the Wisconsin Whitewaters and the North Dakota and I'm not talking about North Dakota State. I would consider them as a big time program. But like North Dakota with Matt will Wood, lets go, he was a senior Bowl guy. Multiple winners, multiple losers in a deal like this, but certainly something that can shape the way that the draft process looks like in the future.
Speaker 9: All right, when we come back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll do some QB vision.
Speaker 4: We take a look at the Giants defense, how the Cowboys offense can build in the right direction and continue to momentum from the last few weeks.
Speaker 12: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five gmay not you have little in their area. Se Att dot com slash byg for you for details.
Speaker 14: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up.
Speaker 4: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 15: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking app, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica. Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop banking.
Speaker 4: Evericay, it's only available in the English language. Mightt download the latest version of the mobile banking app only like mobile devices? Message you Dad, rais apply number fdic.
Speaker 16: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you.
Speaker 13: Dear doctor? My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 17: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier to cry out?
Speaker 16: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says, thanks, good. Better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 18: Better to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, Live from The Star in Frisco, Texas and the SWBC Studios. This segment is brought to you by in Visi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Isaiah, we got a text message in.
Speaker 2: About the weather.
Speaker 4: Please weather said, it's because we're afraid some goofball isn't paying attention, doesn't see you driving a hundred and rear ends you. That's why you've got hazards on. So it's for everybody around you.
Speaker 11: It's a good response.
Speaker 2: That is a good response.
Speaker 8: I don't get it, but that's fine, So I don't need if you're going.
Speaker 4: To Honestly, I think it's legal to drive like that with your hazards on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's supposed to be supposed to be stopped.
Speaker 9: Yeah, hazards.
Speaker 6: So the only time I think this is legally allowed to drive with your hazards on is if you are in a in a uh in a carpool right, like like what do you call it? Yeah, your procession, or you are like you have a flat tire, you know, like you're you're about you're veering off the road, like you're trying to get off the road, or what.
Speaker 5: Was the third one?
Speaker 6: Or if you're an emergency, like you have a baby, like somebody's having a baby, you have your hazards on, like we're busting tail and the police will come up behind you. They'll see you that you're rushing, and they'll help you, probably escort you. But like those are the only to my knowledge, to my knowledge, that's the only allowed. You know, it's situations where you can have your hazards on and driving. But it's okay, thank you for texting that. If you're gonna have your hases on, just go to the right lane.
Speaker 7: Let me add one more. If it's ever I think I've done this maybe once or twice. If it's just pouring ring like I can't see you, Like that's how boring it is. I'll turn my hazards on just so people can sit. Yeah, but that's that's it.
Speaker 2: But not like today where it's just a light sprinkle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I could like stand outside and you know, you know the.
Speaker 6: Other thing about Texas, the left lane do they teach Like the left lane is like the fast lane and passing lane, only they do they teach it.
Speaker 5: They do teach it.
Speaker 8: We just.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be h you're that guy number one. We don't do that here, you're that guy. Yeah, I'm going ninety in the in that lane.
Speaker 5: Okay, But I'm saying, but everybody else is not. Everybody else does not.
Speaker 7: Oh I thought that's where you were saying. You were saying, like only the left lane is used for passing and getting around. I'm going like just ninety. We're gonna we're gonna get out of this podcast.
Speaker 8: While watching you'll see me going ninety. Watching the film, I'm like, huh, Houston, Christian, this is.
Speaker 5: Why you can't have an electric vehicle.
Speaker 4: A law enforcement officer standing by to arrest Nick Harris, I've.
Speaker 9: Heard about your traffic violation, sir.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 4: Somebody else also said bad weather in Alaska this morning. Got to enjoy the podcast and the fine analysis. So hope the drivers in battle Alaskan weather are better than the ones in Texas.
Speaker 8: I can imagine that.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: With that being said, it's time for Isaiah stand back to break down some.
Speaker 5: Why Eddie, why Eddie put up?
Speaker 3: It's time for QB vision with Isaiah's standback.
Speaker 9: What you got today, there's not a lot, Kyle, not a lot.
Speaker 5: There's not a lot, not against these guys that.
Speaker 9: Does it for us on it quarterback vision.
Speaker 5: So let's let's go through some of the some of the facts. Okay.
Speaker 6: The Dallas Cowboys, we know that they love to do play what kind of coverage man man?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: Would you say that Dallas Cowboys are the number one in the league in terms of man as far as usages, I wouldn't say as far as effective, they're actually number two in effectiveness, you know, in actually useage. Okay, you know who's number one? The Giants, the freaking Giants, the New York freaking Giants actually played more man than.
Speaker 5: The Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: So the Dallas Cowboys played man forty five point eight percent at the time. The Giants play it forty eight point five percent at the time. Okay, So they are up there a little bit more than than the Dallas Cowboys in terms of playing man and they do not shy away from it.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: They don't have the personnel to necessarily play man in the secondary, but yet they still do it. If you go back to the first game, obviously Week one, where we destroy them, they played man, and Dallas Cowboys fully took advantage of it. Coach McCarthy Schottenheimer, they did a heck of a job scheming up some different concepts that really exposed that. Actually, it is probably one of the more explosive games as you're thinking about it in terms of offensive production from this from these guys. But they like to play man to man. Okay, zone coverage. Dallas Cowboys are thirty first in the league in playing zone. You know who's thirty second.
Speaker 8: The New York Giants.
Speaker 6: The New York Giants, so number one in man, last in zone. All right, If that doesn't tell you the story in terms of what to expect against these guys, and I don't know what else can paint that picture. These guys don't want to play zone. They want to play man. Even if it's thirty long. These guys want to play man and man, which means that you're going to have plenty of opportunities to do what from the receiver's perspective, create some freaking separation.
Speaker 5: You have to get off the ball. That is no numero uno.
Speaker 6: And the Dallas Cowboys had a lot of rub routes, pick routes, whatever you like to call it, Kyle.
Speaker 5: In week one.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, it's not basketball, but Dallas played basketball in Week one because they definitely had some picks that were not and I'm not mad at it, which freed up CD Lamb on some big plays. Okay, there's a lot of times where he went to CD, but Brandon Cooks was still available as well.
Speaker 5: I say all that to say, you're going to have your opportunities.
Speaker 6: If they want to play man to man coverage, they want to do it from press. They don't want to do it from off because it just gives a little bit too much space. But if you're gonna come up and press, you have to do a good job of condensing your sets, right. I talk about condensed sets all the time, because we played actually a good share of Mando man teams this year. Okay, you think about the cardinalising about the Giants, thinking about the forty nine ers. All these guys like to play man, so condensed sets gives you a little bit of breathing room. If you're not going to have that breathing room, then you need to do a heck of a job of making sure that you hit your landmarks. All right, people don't understand lamb mark your landmarks landmarks. I'll give you a prime example. Okay, let's what you try to do. Okay, let's make sure Manda man defense. Last week, schoonmaker. Okay, schoonmaker almost scored on a play where somebody did not do a good job of a reb rout.
Speaker 5: Do you guys remember who that was.
Speaker 8: You're talking about the dB no tight end? Oh, coming to uh a third?
Speaker 5: It was Fergie. Okay.
Speaker 6: So when we talk about how important it is to be on your mark and do your job, duyj whenever you're.
Speaker 5: Facing man to man. What play was that? That was the play where he got down at the one inch line.
Speaker 9: Oh, this is the schoonmaker, the schoolmaker.
Speaker 6: The schoonmaker was getting freed up by Ferguson, but Ferguson did not run his.
Speaker 9: Route so had to cut off the route a little bit early.
Speaker 6: No, it's not that he had to cut off his route early. It's just that he should have been freed up more. That should have been a walk in touchdown. But it wasn't a walk in touchdown. Everybody's looking at Schoonmaker and saying, well, Schoolmaker should have ran the route deeper, and no, no, no, but he did his job. Who did not do their job was Ferguson?
Speaker 5: All right? And I'm not trying and I'm not trying to point the finger.
Speaker 6: I'm just giving you guys an example of how minute the details are when it comes to man to man coverage. Had Ferguson did a good job of running his route to the right, to the right spot, running it to the underneath shoulder instead of the upfield shoulder, that would have been a walk in touchdown.
Speaker 5: Ball game, Cowboys win.
Speaker 11: And they probably practiced that and it didn't and it didn't work out. Well, it didn't work out, but Tyron Smith did in practice and he played great.
Speaker 8: Oh so that's how important we need to mic breed exactly.
Speaker 5: But that's how important small details are.
Speaker 6: Where we started talking about Manda Man, Okay, we look at what a wink Martindale, right, wink he likes to bring it a little bit. Okay, wink Martindale brings it the second most in the NFL. Okay, he blitzes forty six percent of the time. This dude doesn't care. He doesn't care. Now this historically, this goes back to his time in Baltimore as well. His all his Baltimore defenses always brought pressure. But the difference is he had the personnel to actually play man to man behind it. Now he's still blitzing that much, but he doesn't have the personnel to guard it, to guard these guys, and he does not have the personnel to match up against the Dallas Cowboys and what they should present. Obviously, you got Ceede Lamb. That's doing a heck of a job. He's just had two games over one hundred and fifty plus yards back to back. He's killing it. Brandon Cooks, this should be his coming out party. Brandon Cooks should have over one hundred yards receiving this game. Because I think, even while playing man the Man, I could foresee wing Martin Dill making sure that he has somebody on the backside, cutting a backside safety, cutting off any crossing rouse Recidi Lamb, really preventing him from being able to have those big plays that he's been typically having over the past few weeks, which then frees up who BC B C Okay, not Bury Church, Okay, talking about Brandon Cooks. So Brandon Cooks should have a day in that regard.
Speaker 4: With that being said, so when you said it earlier, you're talking about man and separation. The first name that popped in my head was Brandon Cooks because we talked about how much separation he's been getting, or at least he'd gotten this past game and still didn't receive a target. He was second on the team behind Tony Pollard in terms of separation or an average separation according to the next Gen stats. I went back to the forty to Zhering beat down. I went back to see what the average separation was from the receivers, and I only did the first half because the second half, of course, it was out of hand by that point. Ceedee Lamb nine yards of average separation.
Speaker 2: Nine.
Speaker 4: That's unbel believable, how much separation he's been getting. Second on the team was Tony Pollard, followed by Cavante Turpin, then Michael Gallup, then Brandon Cooks. Brandon Cooks only had two point seven average yards of separation against the Giants. In the first half of that meeting, he actually finished with two point three, so for the entire game, he only he had under two and a half yards of separation.
Speaker 2: So he's got to do a.
Speaker 9: Better job than even he did in Week one.
Speaker 10: But he may have that opportunity again to try and bounce back.
Speaker 6: I think you will, and I think if you're Withink Martinelle, you're not gonna sit back. Right your season's pretty much gone. Who had your two and seven? Whatever it might be. Your team sucks, just call it what it is. Right, they're not producing offensively. They are the worst in the league in terms of providing points or averaging what ten or eleven points per game, which is the bottom of the league. So you're losing the time of possession, which means that your defense is out there a heck.
Speaker 5: Of a lot of the time. So you're out there, you're tired.
Speaker 6: Your offense isn't putting up any points, so you're gonna take more calculator risks right on an not even calculat You're just gonna take a lot more risk if you're blitzing the second most the NFL, but your pressure rate is a twenty second in the NFL.
Speaker 5: Then you're not getting.
Speaker 6: Home right, so you're exposing yourself defensively, but you're not going You're not actually making any impact with your pressure, right because you're not getting pressure, which means that you're gonna have plenty of opportunities to have big plays underneath and over the top in terms of your playmakers. Okay, I don't care if that comes in the form of yak yardage yards have to catch you hit and be cooks on a five yard shallow and he takes that thing of the house, or you throw it to the ceedee lamb over the top. I really don't care how you go about it, but there are going to be those opportunities. There's a handful of guys that they have on their defense that you actually need to know about now, being that they traded away Lenna Williams. He's now gone. He's playing in Seattle. For those that didn't know, Dexter Lawrence is their dude. Okay, but I'm not that impressed with Dexter Lawrence. I have to tell you guys straight up, I'm really not that impressed with Dexter Lawrence. He's a big name, but I don't see why he's a big name right now. These guys, the reason why they don't get a lot of pressure on the quarterback is because their technique is trash.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's sinning. He's sending guys home.
Speaker 6: They're not getting home because they're all sinding straight up and down. Dexter Lawrence has bad pad levels, bad leverage. He's standing straight up. I don't care how big and heavy he is. He's coming off the ball standing up. His feet are getting tight to each other. You think he drives with hazards and traffic. His his feet are driving with hazards because he has no base, zero base at all. And when you decide to try to run the ball against him, you're getting underneth him. When you have two guys, now, if there's one on one, okay, he's usually just stale, mating you because he's so heavy.
Speaker 5: Right, he's still mating you. He's getting his hands on you.
Speaker 6: He's trying to two gap, but it's his feet are so narrow that he can't get you behind a line of scrimmage.
Speaker 7: There might be an explanation for it. He has been sitting out of practice on Wednesday.
Speaker 6: That's what you did that I'm not gonna give all right, So Dexel Lawrence is a big name out there.
Speaker 4: I love these these drawbacks to the first conversations.
Speaker 6: The one guy that actually like obviously you know, Keavon Thibodau is another big name out there. But Kavion Thibodau' is not playing with great leverage either. He's getting thrown around the club. He's not the biggest of defensive ends around the league. He's a He's a try hard guy, but I think that his his technique still needs a.
Speaker 5: Lot of work. The one to organ pretty much exactly what happened there. Those guys are such high ep for guys.
Speaker 2: I really like what they turn out.
Speaker 5: Ducks.
Speaker 2: Those good all right.
Speaker 6: The actually guy that actually like okay on film, he may not be the most popular in the room, but it is going to be Bobby Okurak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bobby Oka. I like him. I like him. He's very decisive, He's very instinctive. He'll hit you.
Speaker 6: He does a great job if not only seeing taking care of his responsibilities, but also making plays off of those. If the gap that he decides right basic on his responsibilities are nothing happens there, he's able to scrape across the top and come up there and be physical at the point of contact. I think he will try to hit you guess where he went to school. Where's that Stanford smart guy? Smart smart guy.
Speaker 8: Question for you?
Speaker 7: Just kind of taking into account what this Dallas offense needs to do as far as getting certain weapons involved, as far as getting certain weapons involved the run game. Where do you see holes in this defense where they can try some things that have not worked or that they just haven't really explored so far this season.
Speaker 8: If that makes Does that makes sense?
Speaker 5: No, for sure? I think I think.
Speaker 6: This is the game where you work on your big plays, where you're working on trying to push the ball down the field a little bit more. Because of the fact that you're gonna be facing man man, you don't have to worry about Dak, you know, being concerned about the zone. You know, not seeing guys in zones, like what you see is what you get. They're going to walk up, They're not trying to disguise it. They're not rolling safety is late, They're not doing any of those things. This is about as Madden as you can get. You know, you walk up there, they're lining up. Okay, he has him if I go in short motion, he's going to follow him. If we come out and condense it, they're going to back up. They're not going to in and out it, right, they're not gonna combo with They're playing man to man. So you're you're if you're running rub routes, you know exactly who you're who you should be going in rubbing, right, you should be knowing who you're picking off. Okay, to free up your guy. If you're what I see what you do there, Okay.
Speaker 5: You should be knowing. You should know it. So I paused.
Speaker 6: You should know exactly who you're going to pick off. Okay, I know exactly what you're talking about. Please, here we go again. And then as far as your routes, okay, this is when you open up your route tree a little bit. You test these things out, you know, Jayleen Tolberg. Give him opportunity to be cooks and be cooks down the field. Don't let them just be clear out cooks again this week. Actually, if he's going to clear it out, actually throw it to him. Right, Let's see if he can get down the field. Let's put him on some wheel routes. Le's put him on some posts. Let's push this thing past twelve yards in terms of your route tree, because majority of the routes are in the Dallas Playbook as of right now is.
Speaker 5: Fourteen and under.
Speaker 6: It's really fourteen and another slants out you know, shallows, quick ends, know those type of things. Right, that's pretty much the foundation of this offense. Now, I'm like, okay, this game where you don't want to look past this opponent. But this is a game where you can explore, right, you can try some things out. You know, obviously, take care of your business, get up to a good lead, and then open up the playbook a little bit. Go to that back page where you like to doodle and draw some things up, the kind of come to your head and see see what happens, and you might be able to spark some You might be able to spark a little confidence of some players. You might see some things, some attributes and players that you didn't expect, you know, guys that you have kind of you know, like like a Jalen Tolbert. Okay, hey, right now we have you in a particular role. Right, We're asking you to do these these handful of things. Block well, make some contest contested catches and be a special teamers. Well maybe maybe he's a big play guy. You just didn't know it. You know, may give him a chance to have to get that thing back from college. You'd be like, oh, crap, I can still do this. Some players in the NFL need to know that sometimes they need to be reminded that they can make certain plays because you get subjected to doing certain things and being asked to do a particular job, and that's all you really become. And that's why you see a resurgence of guys whenever they go to a different system, because that system's asking them to do things that they used to do and they're like.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, I can actually do this still. Shoot, that's right. I'm a dude. They have to be reminded.
Speaker 6: So I'm saying, utilize this game to remind be Cooks that you're a thousand yard receiver. You utilize this game to remind Jalen Tolbert that you're that you're a down the field, big play threat. You're not just a blocking receiver anymore.
Speaker 4: So when we come back, I want to hit the three name names, John Nick, and then I'll let you give your three names as well. Based off of what you just said that need to click in this matchup and need to kind of see that confidence boost when we come back with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 17: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 14: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 9: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 4: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 9: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 12: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and t five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and t five G fast, reliable, secure, it's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 18: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 9: Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This portion of the show is brought to you by a Quaker Oats, a super trusted superfood Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Isaiah Standback, John Machoda, Nick Harris, Chris Piem I'm Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 2: We have some more.
Speaker 4: Text talking traffic text lines. This one says from the five to four to zero flashers under or flashers on if under forty miles per hour on the freeway or other main row for all vehicles trucks going uphills or weather or other reason. Believe it's some law in some places, but that was from Mark in Virginia, So I don't know if that's the law in Texas. It's just the law in Virginia.
Speaker 6: For more many heels here. I'm back home with Seattle and you're going to big hills. Yeah, people put under flasheres. It's you know, icy conditions or things like that. But we're just talking about water going through tires that are designed to handle rain.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: By the way, I got a text from my our media intern Lydiana.
Speaker 9: She said, running a little late.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of bad accidents on the highway, so you're.
Speaker 11: Caused by stand.
Speaker 5: I still think I think it's Nick.
Speaker 4: I think it's drive the ninety and watching Houston Christian past Rushers. Also Todd from Georgetown giving Nick some credit. He said, Nick has been a great addition to the show. He's a great fit.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it about that.
Speaker 5: You gotta gotta love text, all right.
Speaker 8: I love Georgetown.
Speaker 7: By the way, Georgetown I had some of the best press box food I ever had during my high school high school football days.
Speaker 8: Just just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 10: That is the most Nick Harris thing.
Speaker 8: They had like a German night there. It was incredible to go.
Speaker 11: That's besides several times when we go on the road that I think about how much better blocks the hat Cheese press spot it was and sell my press box. And then so many of these NFL teams, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: And then you've got Highland Park.
Speaker 4: Hyland Park is literally flatbread, pizza and sushi in a high school press box.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was good times, it was awesome.
Speaker 8: It was better than Philly. I'll tell you that I actually kind of let them press box food.
Speaker 11: I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 8: I'm not, I have not that's yeah.
Speaker 11: Let's magic, John Chow to.
Speaker 5: Make a lot of changes.
Speaker 4: Bring your thumbs, all right, Three names in order, one, two, and three. Who needs to see their confidence build here in this week against the Giants offensive defense, offensively offensively only Brandon Cooks one, Jalen Tolbert two, Terrence Steell.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 10: Really, I would honestly think about putting Terrence still.
Speaker 2: Higher on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't maybe even two or one those just just three. I didn't put him in any particular one.
Speaker 2: I asked you to put them in order.
Speaker 5: Okay, what in Brandy Cook's Terrence Steele? All right? And jal Okay, what do you think?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Terrence Steele for sure number one for me, I'll go, I'm gonna go Tony Pollard two and I'll go, I guess I'll go Cooks three. I don't know that. I feel like he has a lack of confidence. He's just not getting the ball. The reason I said Pollard though, is because he only has two rushing touchdowns this season, both were in that first game against the Giants. He's averaging around three point nine yards per carry. I think he had a brown five against the Giants. I could see Mike McCarthy wanting to get some momentum off of building with this run game having some success there because up to this point, there just haven't been many opportunities to get that going. And you know, as Isaiah said before the season, I remember being out in training camp about just how important it would be to get that running game going for everything else to come off of it. So maybe this is a game where and I say Tony Poller, but I really mean the entire running game more so than just Tony power.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go one Terrence Steele. I think that's very healthy.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 7: Gosh, I have like five guys that I want to fit into this rapid fire. Throw them all out, all right, Michael Gallop, Brandon Cooks, Tyler Biottish, and Tony Pollard. Like those are those are like the next Those are the next guys up offensive line for obvious reasons. Terrence Steele and Tyler Biottage for obvious reasons. Tony Poller just to get one hundred yard game. I think that would be huge for his confidence in the confidence of this offense to be able to open up. If you had to tell me, hey, you can have one one hundred yard guy on Sunday, I'll said give to Tony Poller then, because I want to see that a running game be able to open up everything else for the offense. I think that's like the last step to just kind of unlocking everyone else. And then Brandon Cooks for obvious reasons, of Michael Gallup for obvious reasons that tie into each other. They just need more targets, more play, and more yardage.
Speaker 4: Tony Pollard averaging forty two rushing yards per game since Week four, and we think back and John talking about it, weeks one through three, he was at averaging eighty eight rushing yards per game. So even in the first three weeks, where he still wasn't the Tony Pollard of last year, he was averaging twice as much on the ground as he has been since Week four. So I think I would put Tony Pollard as maybe number one, probably number two, just because I think Terrence Steel needs a good game to kind of help, and I think those two go hand in hand. So I'd say Terrence Steel won Tony Pollard two.
Speaker 2: And then I kind.
Speaker 4: Of agree with John where I don't think it's a lack of confidence.
Speaker 2: It's a lack of confidence.
Speaker 4: In Brandon Cooks around him to be that number three name.
Speaker 2: But I'll put him number three.
Speaker 5: Ask this question.
Speaker 6: I know we gotta get off not speaking to the player and their capabilities, but who were you most disappointed with in terms of their productivity? Not because of the un necessarily the player, Maybe it has to do with how to being utilized. Who are you most disappointed with?
Speaker 7: It's a tie between Pollard and Cooks, but I'll give it to Pollard just because I expect a little bit more from.
Speaker 8: The Run Game.
Speaker 4: When you're saying production, you mean are you talking about stats specifically, or film or both?
Speaker 6: Just overall production production? You know, how they're being utilized. Yeah, how they're being utilized.
Speaker 5: All that goes into it.
Speaker 7: I would throw in Pollard just because I expected a lot more from the Running Game, especially given what Mike McCarthy has done with the Running Game and his time as a play caller.
Speaker 8: Easily it'd be that for me.
Speaker 2: I think this is more so just on the player.
Speaker 4: But I would say Terrence Steele, I mean, you expected him coming off of the injury. I know he's he was coming off the injury. Before that, he was playing really good football. I mean, he was all the way through your right tackle of the future, and he was going to be. Now you're having second questions on whether or not he should be the right tackle of the current, and that's where I'm I'm not questioning Tony Pollard as the tailback for this offense. I think he can be better, but I don't have questions about what he could do in the future. Terrence Steel, I'm starting to have questions about what he could do in the future if he continues to play consistent poor football, which has been over the last three or four weeks.
Speaker 11: Suck because I want to say Pollard, but I know it's not just because of him. It's because of the offensive line too. It's obviously all goes hand in hand. So I mean, I know it's a cop out, but I just want to I feel like it's the run game, like I just expect. I didn't expect it to be great, but I thought it would be better than what it is right now, especially with.
Speaker 4: As much emphasis as McCarthy was putting on it in the offseason.
Speaker 2: I thought the same thing.
Speaker 11: Statistically, I would say Brandon Cooks. I didn't think there's any to be any way that we'd be almost halway through the season and he'd have the numbers that he has right now. But again, I don't know. I can't sit here and say that that's just Brandon Cooks, like he's not getting open and then when they throw to him he's dropping the ball and stuff like. That's not the case, you know, So it's hard to just point to just one person for the reason why that that isn't that hasn't been working. But if you're just talking about the individual stats of a player, it's got to be between Pollard and Cooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 7: I think you should expect Tony Pollard to carry the ball about twenty two or twenty three times on Sunday. It's fully expected. I think with that it's going to happen. Getting ready for him to get.
Speaker 5: Who have more carries? Pollard or Pollard?
Speaker 7: I don't know who you're saying, but Pollard more than Barkley. Oh well, yeah, gosh, it's just gonna be That game's gonna be over in like two and a half hours.
Speaker 5: So sweet.
Speaker 11: So maybe Isaiah's talking about Matt Barkley.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Barkley backfield.
Speaker 11: He is the he is the backupfield. He is the backup to Tommy DeVito.
Speaker 10: Could you imagine the Giants radio?
Speaker 4: Like second down and three from the forty three yard line, Barkley snaps back hands into Barkley and he breaks right side. He fumbles it, but Barkley recovers like it's just kind of all over.
Speaker 8: The place, really good.
Speaker 11: I was thinking. I was thinking more along lines of that. Did you see that? Uh the play that USC ran on the on the reverse like that? So he hands it to Barkley, but then Barkley pitches it back to Barkley. Then Barkley throws, so you do the flee flicker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Barkley on the on the snap hands toss to Barkley.
Speaker 2: They need to sign a receiver.
Speaker 11: Tommy DeVito isn't playing well. You gotta make some moves here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, gotta make a move.
Speaker 8: We should do all off play by play for just a whole episode deal.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of what I should name this episode. It's got to be something with traffic and hazards and whatnot. It's got to be something like that slippery slope.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: All Right, that does it for us here on talking Cowboys, John, what's your prediction for Sunday?
Speaker 11: I mean, it was forty to nothing in the season opener. I don't think it'll be quite as bad, but it'll be bad, So I'll say forty to seven Cowboys. I don't think it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be very close. Forty to seven Cowboys.
Speaker 11: And to be honest with you, the thing I keep think about is if this game is really close, or the Cowboys were to lose this game, just how wild things would be in the week following, Because there is something about the NFL and pro sports in general when you just think, oh no, we know what's going to happen here. I mean, there's a reason things are so successful in Vegas.
Speaker 2: So we so I did the math.
Speaker 4: We've done sixty three pregame and postgame shows as a crew with Isaiah and me, Barry and Nate from last week. This would be the upcoming game would be sixty four. That would be by far the most disappointed and sad. It has been all the way through.
Speaker 5: Are you holding a.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl ring currently?
Speaker 5: Isaiah? Are you just be off the air? Dude?
Speaker 8: Are you are.
Speaker 11: You holding me?
Speaker 18: Hold it up?
Speaker 5: Showed up not the team.
Speaker 9: That's not the team that you're wanting. But I mean, he just wow, pulled it out and I was like, what.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about?
Speaker 8: That's nice.
Speaker 5: I'm going to an event. I like it, very nice.
Speaker 10: All Right, They're not going to win one this year, so I hope you're talking about it.
Speaker 4: So let's that's it for us for Chris Pye, isaiahs stand back Super Bowl Champion, John Machoda, Nick Harris, I'm KYLEI Yoman saying so long, We'll see.
Speaker 2: You tomorrow with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.