Speaker 1: All right, we got a very special guest joining us the game against the Rams. He got it started the punt return, got the Seahawks going, and this week he ended the game thirteen seconds into the game because the forty nine ers were ever never able to recover. He got acquired to be a trade on November the fourth, It might have been. It might be the best trade that has happened in a very very long time. Harry is the outstanding return guy for the Seattle Seahawks. Rashid Shaheed Rashid, how you.
Speaker 2: Doing, bro?
Speaker 3: She you muted?
Speaker 2: You muted? You muted? Bro?
Speaker 1: He might be some kid to me he don't understand technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my cousin. That's my couse of y'all.
Speaker 4: Um.
Speaker 2: Hm, he's muted right now. Chat.
Speaker 1: So he's trying to get he's trying to get connected. If man, you young, you're supposed to be able to know how to handle that. If ie, the unmute button should be bottom left.
Speaker 3: He's in the laptop.
Speaker 2: Mh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna get this. We're gonna get this figured out shortly. You ain't you ain't got no take guy, that what you received? He hear us on yo, get up my cosin right there, chat because he'll know he'll know issue about technology.
Speaker 3: Either hold on, let me let me let me use the bathroom real quick.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, can I christian walking through it? This is what you get when you get live television people, the things. Everything doesn't go always without a glitch. A mute should be bottom left you on the log gotten logged back in?
Speaker 2: Uh huh h oh yo, heat and froze now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we gonna see I knowt my cub I come and god, I knew my cutor can figure it out?
Speaker 3: Okay, she was good, she was good? What man, I'm I'm here man, just watching you, man with a smile on my face every time I see Tell me what that feeling is like? Obviously the go from the go from New Orleans, things were eh, it wasn't what It wasn't what you would like you get over there down there to Seattle. Man, what does it feel like to be the reason and part of the reason for the success that y'all have been having lately.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing. I've enjoyed my time here in Seattle so far. Man, The way the city, the team has embraced me. It made the transition so smooth and U a great time man. So uh the shout out to my coaches and my teammates. Man, it's Ben Alivia Riot so far.
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 1: That's lie to go from New Orleans. And now you're one game away. I mean when you watched the Super Bowl growing up as a kid, and now you're one game away from being in that. In that game and as Ocho said, you're you jump started it with that punt return against the Rams. Now we don't know. You could have gone on the road and still have a level of success, but the road would have probably been a lot more difficult, difficult because instead of playing a two games and getting to the super Bowl, you had to play three games. And then, as I mentioned in the lead in, you ended that game thirteen seconds against.
Speaker 2: Forty nine eight gamecause once you return that kick, it was over.
Speaker 3: The game was over.
Speaker 2: You could you.
Speaker 1: Saw it on this sideline, You saw their body language change. It was over from that point. So now what made you what did the coach call? You had a white return of middle wedge? What what what the coach called? And did you see like I can get this a house call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that specific return on the Rams.
Speaker 5: We kind of knew that the left side was kind of there, the weak side, and we called them left return at a at a perfect time.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my special Teams coach. He's a genius. And we made the play work. And as soon as I broke through kind of I made the look up the field and I knew at the cribit and its.
Speaker 1: Say and the forty nine is also because I mentioned the Rams on that Thursday night.
Speaker 2: You guys were behind the whole night.
Speaker 1: It was like when you return that punt, it was like it was a let I mean just like everybody got energized. And in the forty nine ers game to kickoff, you know, bro, I'm like thirteen seconds the game's over. I mean normally like we're gonna play. But they never they were never able to recover. And and you've been doing your thing. Also, they hand you the ball, they'll flow you the ball. They're using you like you always envisioned, and they used you early like that in your career in New Orleans. But now to get an opportunity to go to play where you're being used on a team that's really good with a chance to get to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: These are the opportunities that you kind of dream about, you know, as a player growing up. I mean to be in this game coming up, It's going to be like a dreamer's fall.
Speaker 6: That stuff on the field. Man, it's going to be all the lights. You're going to be on them.
Speaker 5: Be excited. Everybody's going to be excited. These are the games that you worked so hard for. So it's just a blessing to be a part of this team. Man, this team has worked so hard to get to this point and you learn this.
Speaker 3: What is the what is the transition like been like for you? You know, from a from an offensive perspective, being able to transition from New Orleans to Seattle and being able to pick up the system. Has it been difficult? Is everything still easy to terminology?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How is it?
Speaker 5: It's been fool Thankfully. I came into a system that I'm pretty familiar with with New Orleans.
Speaker 6: Last year.
Speaker 5: I had coach coob Uh with him in New Orleans for about seven games, so it took me about a week to kind of hear the language. I get in formations right, and once you get the formations, everything kind of just flows and it's speed transition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where were you when you got to call Rashid who told you? I mean, did you did you see it scrolling on the media? So where were you when you got the call that you were no longer going to be a New Orleans Saints and you was headed to the Pacific Northwest to be be a Seattle Seahawk.
Speaker 6: Crazy story. So I was pulling in to the Saint's facility.
Speaker 5: I was on my way to get somebody work done, to get them the tubs, you know what I'm saying, on my off day, and I get the call as I'm pulling in, and it was my financial advisor who called me before anybody else, and he kind of said he said what he said. He said, there's no financial there's no state tax in Seattle. I know we're talking about and then he kind of broke the news. He's like, oh, you don't know he told me. So that that was my first, you know, introduction to all this, And there was so many emotions, There was so many you know, so much going.
Speaker 2: On in my head.
Speaker 1: But you know, you ain't gonna get no work. You're like, what hell? I would go this last I'm gonna go get this free last work. I'm gona getting cold tub, get me get some people.
Speaker 5: Well, they said I had to have my bags packed and over like four hours, so I didn't have no time to say, Michael.
Speaker 2: Back, I had to go.
Speaker 1: And that's dope, man, that's that's unbelievable. So now you get there and you mentioned like you had Clint. I've known Clint. His dad was my quarterback and my offensive coordinator never, so I've known him since he's like seven eight years old. And to see how he's able to attack you guys with JSN and yourself and all those guys you run the football, what's it?
Speaker 2: What's it been like?
Speaker 1: Because, like you said, you had him for a little while, you had it for like seven games when he's calling plays, uh in New Orleans. And now he's he's he has complete control of this offense. And he trusts Sam Donald. He to trust you guys. Implicitly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you just said, he trusts us, and he believes in us, and he lets us, he lets us know that each never he can. We come in with the same mindset and he has an expectation for all of us, and that's to go out and dominating man, and that's what we do.
Speaker 6: That's why it's so special to be a part of this group.
Speaker 5: Is because we all kind of work together for one goal each and every game, each and every opportunity that we get.
Speaker 6: You know, we're out there playing for each other, and that's what makes it's so special.
Speaker 1: You do realize that without you, there's a great chance the Seahawks don't have because you guys were just meddling around, just meddling around, and then all of a sudden, the shaheed bomb exploded out of them. And then not only did you you you get the punt return they handed down.
Speaker 2: I think they handed to you on like third down.
Speaker 1: They had a handoff to you and you go thirty one yards down the right sideline.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, yeah, I know. That's a crazy game.
Speaker 5: It's an honor to be part of that, you know moment, being able to bring my team a spark because we needed uh to you know, ultimately be a first seed.
Speaker 2: Have you been to the market yet?
Speaker 1: Have you gone to where they thought the market where they catch you, where they throw the fish and you get the paper and you catch the fish.
Speaker 2: Have you caught any fish yet?
Speaker 6: I did it. I got a video.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting to drop it. You know, I'm gonna let everybody know that I've been there.
Speaker 3: But hey, did you did you catch the fish though, the first time? The first time I caught the fish first?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me here's the thing, Oh Joe, did you have paper or was it with the bare hands, because sometimes they'll give you paper, sometimes they'll let you bear head hands hands.
Speaker 6: I wasn't with it first thought. It was really my mom. My mom was the one who wanted me to go out there and do it. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I got gotta do it. Mom wants me to do it. You gotta do it.
Speaker 2: So what what? What type of fish was it?
Speaker 6: Oh? Man salmon?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you you you you you like seafood. You do eat seafood?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm on the right spot.
Speaker 1: Sure you absolutely, because you get it fresh coming straight out the Bear and Sea. The Alaskan king crabs, I mean, you name it, they got it. If they got fish, I ain't even hurt because I was.
Speaker 2: Up there, like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I ain't never heard of that fish. You've never seen that fish? Oh yeah, it's great.
Speaker 3: And you you you're healthy eater? Are you like big on you know, eating greens and eating healthy and all that.
Speaker 2: You I got the going on, you know, I got the there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: No, he said, he got the methic going on.
Speaker 6: I try, I've had I've known the methad for a minute.
Speaker 3: Now about let's go to talk about They cooked.
Speaker 1: They cooked for y'all. They give y'all breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They cooked whatever you want. They cooked fish, they cooked like salmon, They cooked everything, I mean nice broccoli and rice and brussels.
Speaker 3: Sprouting, everything, everything you just at talking to you, I'm talking to but everything you just name is why everybody keep getting hurt.
Speaker 6: I didn't say that, but but but but we do good?
Speaker 2: Though? Do you good?
Speaker 1: You'll be eating that fast food? I mean you okay, if you eat nothing healthy, you letting. You're letting this Seahawks dietitian.
Speaker 3: She a schooling what you're eating. Sometimes she being.
Speaker 6: Out sometimes sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not like you all the time, nah, he said. Sometimes it's called balance, it's called bat You definitely got to have balance, Thank you, Joe.
Speaker 2: If I had you had you eating right, some eight times first team All Pro. I was and and I got you. I got you a couple of hundred and twenty cat seasons.
Speaker 3: Nah, we don't throw the ball that much back then.
Speaker 2: You would have were you've been me. You had to get out. I say, we gotta get oo the rock.
Speaker 3: They won't listen to you.
Speaker 2: Well she man, congratulations, man, good luck, stay healthy. Do you like it? Do you like being in Seattle? You want to remain in Seattle?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm loving it. I'm loving it. I feel like they brought me here for a reason, and that's to stay. So that's it. That's it. I'm gonna saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah you married no no single man? Oh you single? Single?
Speaker 3: Where? I got somebody for you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She don't speak no English though that Yeah, that that's good.
Speaker 2: I told you. I told y'all that about cousin. Y'all heard what he's saying about cousin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you focus.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you focus after yo, after y'all win the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: And I got you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hear me this off season about that and about training too.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, Hey, come back, come, you know, Jason came to the receiver camp, the work, the wide receiver workshop last year. Man, come on down here, man.
Speaker 1: Okay, more differently, well, congratulations man, the trade everything has worked out brilliantly. Your one game, your one went away from me reaching your ultimate team destination, which is getting to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So congratulations. Stay healthy.
Speaker 1: Rashid Shaheed the great return man for the Seattle Seahawks, and he played a little office. Also, thank you man, Thanks for Joe niggas bro.
Speaker 6: Appreciate you guys, thank you for having meiate.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you man.
Speaker 7: I'll take care.
Speaker 1: Oh Man. Back to c J. Stroud, Derek Lewis. You know who Derek Lewis is, right, UFC black Beast.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a matter of fact, I want I want to fight him.
Speaker 2: Derrick Lewis say c J. Stroud might be cursed. Let's take a listen to the reasons, Ojo of why he says or why he thinks what he thinks?
Speaker 6: Okay, what moves would you like to see the Texans make for next season?
Speaker 7: I guess we gotta see what's going on with c J. I think ever since we've seen him.
Speaker 8: Show an morose at the softball game a few years ago, and Kim Kardashian and all that, and I'm like, man, it might be like a curse.
Speaker 2: For I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't listen.
Speaker 2: Man, ain't no, man, Man, I didn't. I didn't know. I ain't know who you was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: O Yo, yeah, that that I don't. I don't like that. So just just for that, Hey, tell Derek Lewis, man, he got to see me hit me on. I mean, his his personal life off the field ain't got nothing to do with on the field. It ain't no goddamn curse. Things just didn't go well. He didn't play well. He knows that he took accountability for that. So now, Derek Lewis, boy, you got to see me at least three rounds three.
Speaker 2: Rounds, don't don't. I don't even know, Joe, you'll go around.
Speaker 3: Hey, un, let me tell you something one thing about it right now. We could talk about NFL players.
Speaker 2: We can do that.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna have no outsiders, whether you're a fan of the team or not disrespecting my young colleagues.
Speaker 2: He just said he.
Speaker 1: Thinks that there might be Oh, Joe, this is not the first time that you've heard about the Kardashian curse.
Speaker 2: It's not he Come on, we not doing I'm I'm it ain't not pretend that you haven't heard about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't believe in all them them super.
Speaker 2: You gotta realize he's he's a he's a Houstonian.
Speaker 3: And you know what, uncle what You're making it worse for Derek Lewis because the more you talk about it, the more I'm gonna beat his ass. I'm for real, man, we gotta go down to Houston bad who me? And you shouldn't mean but the hell you say, I ain't going nowhere but that that's the devil's playground. I just got saved two months ago. I just got saved.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got my pig pork got back.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh hold on, hold on UK. So dere Derek Lewis He in Houston?
Speaker 2: Yeah here from Houston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm had to go see him. Boy, I had to go see him. Hey, they got where are you trained at?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: He gotta they fight Saturday here he fighting Acosta in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, I'm gonna let him a chat, y'all.
Speaker 3: Do me a face. Tell Derek Lewis, I wish him good luck against Costa, Coaster whoever you got to fight. But after that, after he fight Coaster Costa and win and do whatever he need to do. You got to see me Bryck octor Gon boxing ring him and a rastling on the ground, groundwork, pounding man, whatever you want to do. You ain't finna talk about Stroud like that. Bruck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See sometime when they when when the big dudes up, you know, they feel they feel safe being able to comment like that, and they it ain't no pushback because don't know, everybody's scared of them. So it takes somebody like me like to kind of set the record straight, like you ain't you ain't finna just be able to say what you want to say in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the fight. Uh, it's now time to wakeme. Welcome Daniel White. We had a great conversation with him a few hours ago. Oyo, So Chad, check out the conversation that Ocho and I had with the man of the hour, head of the UFC, mister Dana White.
Speaker 2: All Right, we got a very special guest joining us, the fire the boss of the UFC.
Speaker 1: He's gonna tell us about UFC three twenty four Justin Gaegee versus Patty the Batty Pemblet. This is UFC's first fight on Paramount Plus, the new landmark deal that was signing twenty twenty five, the first of two back to back market events, being followed by UFC three twenty five Bolanoski versus Lowe Sec. Two the second on January thirty. First, Dana, why would you know the thing in market? And Dana never give anything for free that people are pay for. UFC has been paid per view for the longest. Why was it so important for you to sign this deal with Paramount Plus so UFC would be people would if you have a subscription, you'll be able to watch.
Speaker 2: It for free.
Speaker 7: Well, a couple different reasons.
Speaker 8: First of all, my goal was always I truly believed when I grew up there was channel three, Channel five, Channel eight, and Channel thirteen that in high school cable came at HBO and like thirty channels, MTV and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: I truly believe that it's technology get better.
Speaker 8: There was going to be a Channel three, Channel five, Channel eight, and Channel thirteen again, but it would be global. And I've always felt that, you know, my sport works everywhere fighting everybody gets it, everybody likes it. And if you get the right fight in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 7: The ceiling is.
Speaker 8: Eight billion or eight billion people in the world, and if you put on the right fight, a lot of people are going to tune in and watch. This is what I've been dreaming of, where everybody could watch the same fight at the same on the same channel, at the same time. So streaming always made sense to me. So I was always YEA.
Speaker 3: When you talk about making the right fights, when you talk about marketing and branding and wanting to continue to evolve the UFC and going in the right direction, how do you decide what are the right fights that the people want to see?
Speaker 7: First of all, what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 7: Just the same?
Speaker 8: And uh, you know, it's all about matchmaking. Everything is about matchmaking. You go out and you find the best up and coming young talent uh in the world that you think has the potential to become a world champion someday. And then as the fights, as you make the fights, they all start to play out. It almost becomes like a soap opera. That that's why the UFCS has been so successful. Everybody's under contract with us. And you know, boxing became this thing where if you lost one fight, you lost all your luster and shine and you know, and the guys lose multiple fights and and and when I noticed that people didn't care, they just wanted to see great fights.
Speaker 7: Was our Turro Gotti.
Speaker 8: Artural Gotti would put on these knockdown, drag them out wars and he kept and even if he lost, he would sign new, big deals with HBO.
Speaker 7: You know, we want to see we want to see great fights.
Speaker 8: We want to see you know, the find that dog in them. And you know, and that's why there's trilogies. When there's a great fight, then they do it again. And if it's great again and the other guy.
Speaker 7: Wins, you do it the first time.
Speaker 8: So I always believed in this and I always felt like, uh, as long as you match make well, this is what I sell holy shit moments for a little.
Speaker 7: So if you put on a fight the card that night.
Speaker 8: And you get two, three, four, holy shit, everybody jumps out of their seat, and you know, it goes crazy.
Speaker 7: Whether you're at home, you're in a bar, or you're there alive. You've had a success, fay when you when you.
Speaker 3: Talk when you look at go ahead now, don't talk about holy shit moments, when you talk about matchmaking and making and putting the right product inside the octagon. Right, is there a fight that you've always wanted that you weren't able to get accomplished, A one that you see later on in the future that you'd like to see get in the ring, that will obviously be a holy shit moment?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean you need that.
Speaker 8: You need that market fight, you know, the big one at the top that everybody's like, Oh, I don't waiting for this, and then you build a bunch of great fights underneath it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: What you really want to do is listen, guys, and I know you both can relate to this.
Speaker 8: So being a boxing fan, boxing would come in and they put on this show, the main event was all anybody gave a shit about, right, yep, And then they build the cart under it, and you would stay more importantly than anything.
Speaker 7: I'm asking you to stay home every Saturday night. Right now. You have Friday, and Friday is really not fair because you work.
Speaker 8: You don't get out of work till five, six seven sometimes, and then you have a very limited time that night. Saturday is your whole day, you got night, you got wife, you got kids, there's a new movie that came out, maybe there's another game that you're interested in, and you have to sit.
Speaker 7: And watch my product, you know, and I have to deliver for you.
Speaker 8: Now, what boxing would do is they'd come out, you know, once or twice a year, and they put out an event.
Speaker 7: I'd stay home on Saturday night and I go, God, damn it, they got me again.
Speaker 2: That was right.
Speaker 7: And it's like a going out of business sale.
Speaker 8: Every time they put on a fight, they grab as much money as they could get, and then they disappear for a year, and then they come back and we're so stupid.
Speaker 7: We forgot how bad the last one was, so we did it again.
Speaker 8: And you know, that's that's what I wanted to change when we built the UFC, and it's what I want to change in boxing now.
Speaker 7: This fight that we're putting on.
Speaker 8: On Friday night on Palamout plus the whole cards combined record is two hundred and twenty seven and nine and the top three fights, everybody's undefeated. So at the end of twenty twenty six, and if you're in zoos for boxing and you're still undefeated. It actually really means something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look at three twenty four.
Speaker 1: When I look at your matchup, you got Justin Gatche who has dynamite. He's gonna fight Patty to Battye he's gonna fight. You got Waldrill Cortanza, Costa, Derrick Lewis, the Black Beast, he's gonna fight. You got Sugar Sean Madley who's looking to bounce back. Dana, He's looking to bounce back from a subpower performance last time.
Speaker 8: O'Malley loves to knock people out and strike. He's fighting Song and Dong, who does the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're looking for? Like like in Boxton, you were just talking about boxing.
Speaker 1: You though, for the longest time people only gave a damn about the heavyweight division.
Speaker 2: It's not like that in UFC. These smaller guys, all they want to see is action.
Speaker 1: And you may look, I'm not paying you to come out here and dance around and get a decision. People want to see knockouts. This is why they love the UFC more so than boxing. And this is what they expect. An elbow, a spinning kick, a knee or something.
Speaker 2: Get his ass out of here.
Speaker 7: There's so many different ways to win and so many different ways to lose. It's what makes the sports so exciting.
Speaker 8: And these kids fight their asshof And when you talk about again and what does the fight mean?
Speaker 7: You sinking bats make and make good fights stylistically.
Speaker 8: But when you look at O'Malley, O'Malley's ranked number three in the world in the bantamweight division and songs Dong number five. So it's a very important fight that means something with two of the guys that are in the top five. Same thing with Gaigie and Toporia. Those guys are both top top five. That's for the interim title. The winner of that fight fights Illy and Toporia for the PM show.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, nice, so.
Speaker 2: Hello, so day so hello.
Speaker 1: The winner of Gaigi Pimblet fights to pour you. Is that gonna be the white house fight that you're gonna make? Is that what's gonna happen? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 8: So everything we're focused on right now is for the launch this weekend, doing boxing for the first time, you know, first fight on on there Monday Monday. Every ounce of our focus will be I've already I'm in the war room right now, I got the entire Sydney card done. February seventh is done, twenty first, twenty eight March. All these cards are done, They're all lined up. Our entire focus will be the White House fight on Monday.
Speaker 2: Wow, So do you have it?
Speaker 1: I mean it looks like whoever wins out of geysa pimblet vites to pour that's looked like a White House car. Do you have anything else in mind? I heard you kind of waffling like, okay, John Jones versus a piano that that might be a possibility.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea?
Speaker 1: Because this got This is two fifty, This has got to be the grandest and you've done some big offens, Dana. This has got to be your biggest, your baddest, your brightest, because the entire world will be watching this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well that's the way I feel about every Saturday to go. It's got to be the figgest to the best. But yes, we need to deliver at the White House for sure. So yesterday my head of production, Craig We're sorry.
Speaker 7: He's been to the.
Speaker 8: White House ten times now working with their ops team and my ops team on how to put this thing together. So they did this whole video rendering like it's it literally shows how the sun will move.
Speaker 7: Across the octagon.
Speaker 8: You know right early on what it'll look like when it starts, like the actual trees and everything, and guys, this is gonna be so bad.
Speaker 9: On this day.
Speaker 8: It's just it's incredible, so much like the Sphere when we did the Sphere. Yes, it's gonna be incredible. And now the fighters just got to come in and deliver.
Speaker 3: You talk about fighters delivering, right, I want you to picture this right, you think about the White House Card. Don't stay with me real quick, Dana, just I want you to envision this all right, don't close your Eve, but just envision it. Envision you have the product, the product in ocho, right, White House Card. We don't know who I'm gonna fight, but you just put me on the card because you understand what I bring to the table and excitement that it can be with the build up of having me. They call me Hella Hands because I fight so well. Sometimes you think you fighting two people.
Speaker 9: Right, So boom, the lights dim right, and then out of the blue you hit the music, litter skin it free bird blasting right, and then the lights starts flickering, then the smoke comes.
Speaker 2: Then I come about the smoke.
Speaker 3: Right ay, and then the world the world going crazy, the world going wild. And now all I need is an opponent, Dana, I need you to see my vision.
Speaker 2: Are you boxing or you no?
Speaker 3: Usc I need to be on the White House card.
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Now you know I love you? Okay, you know I love you. This is a really bad idea.
Speaker 3: I just gave you.
Speaker 1: I just gained a vision, Dana uh unrelated new nav And and Harrison, the fight Kayla got injured?
Speaker 2: Is that something that that might get rescheduled for the White House?
Speaker 8: That you know, literally the greatest female fight ever made. It's gonna depend on how Kayla heels from her surgery. So okay, you know, there are a lot of different factors of playing who when, what time and all that stuff, But that would absolutely be something I would put on the White House card if if she was ready.
Speaker 1: Three Olanosky to This is the first time Bolanosky has a chance will be fighting on his home soil.
Speaker 2: Was that important for you? Was that important for him? How did this fight come to be?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean anytime you go into these countries, you want you know there guys on the card front and center. The other thing is when you go into you know, place like Australia, they want to see a lot of the other fighters that they don't get to see all the time fight too.
Speaker 7: So but yes, I mean it's it's a no brainer. I mean we got him Colema and Evana is Dan Hooker. Yeah, but the answer is yes.
Speaker 1: Then of this boxing thing, and you said, look, here's a sport that's been going on for one hundred years, may trillions and trillions of dollars, and they don't have ish to show for it. And then if you want the belt, you gotta pay three hundred thousand dollars for a belt, and every time you defend the bilt, you gotta pay another three hundred or two hundred thousand dollars to keep the belt. That's some bull dyve. I think I can come up with a better model. You see what we did with the UFC. We took a come that would work. We bought it for two billion, two million dollars in all we had was UFC and a ring and what we've turned it into. So I believe we can do something similar similar for boxing. Is that what your thought process that's why you got involved with this, or you want to know it's fascinating.
Speaker 8: So when we built the UFC, yeah, took everything that I loved about boxing and everything that I hated about boxing, and that's what I incorporated.
Speaker 7: Now, if it works for the UFC, it's got the worst.
Speaker 1: D But David, you know you was talking about growing up in how you watch boxing. The thing that I love most about you is what you've done with the UFC. Back then, there was no ducking. Sugar Ray fault Sugar Ray fault Hagler. He fought Hearns, he bought Duran. They fought each other, They fought Barkley. You go back to the seventies, all Lee fault Fraser, he fought Norton, he fought Forman, he fought ron Lous. There was no ducking in dodging. And the one thing I can say all about you, if you the UFC, I don't give a damnage. You gotta build it, not you gonna fight the best guy. You ain't fitna hand beat somebody that you can get a keep, keep paid off.
Speaker 2: Daya white.
Speaker 3: A Dana before you go. I'm glad said that. I'm glad, he mented, it and Danny you kind of talked about it earlier where most boxes in general today you don't want to take that zero because when you take that zero in general, it diminishes everything you work your ass off for and they view you differently. You can't command the type of paydays you want to if you take an al.
Speaker 7: How are you going to That's not but that's not true. And I prove, okay, that's not true. And and here's the thing.
Speaker 8: The reason boxing became so big is because of everything that Shannon just said. The sport was loved. You built these not just getting built superstars. You built icons, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You know, Ali, Duran, Leonard Hagler.
Speaker 8: The list goes on and on you you literally icons were built, millions of people washing it free and live on ABC's Wide World of Sports, and everybody fell in love with the sport. And then it just got fractured and broken and messed up along the way.
Speaker 7: And uh, here I am.
Speaker 1: We'll see Dana. You said when you did it's like you've done some big events. You've done advance around, You've done Madison Square Guard, and you've been around the world. You've been all over the place. And you said the spear was the biggest event that you've ever done.
Speaker 2: How do you top that? How do you get the White House to top the sphere?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So the White House?
Speaker 8: The President himself tells me, I've done so many different things, have been a part of you know, big events, and he said, I have never had people, uh call me more and asked me for tickets to anything else I've ever done. In the UFC event at the White House, you know, the White House is so iconic and and such a you would never expect.
Speaker 7: Will be again. You know, this is truly a one of one of that and one.
Speaker 8: An experience for anybody out of these four thousand to forty five hundred heats that I have.
Speaker 7: The people that actually get to come and experience this is gonna be end even to watch it on TV. And I made sure you.
Speaker 8: Guys are gonna see it. I built this structure. I'm like, I don't want to you know, we usually have screens and all this shit. I said, I don't want to see anything but the White House. But you know it is the backdrop, beddrop, you know, the Washington Monument on the other side, that's it.
Speaker 1: So but you but you're gonna have a staging area where fans like, Okay, you got forty five you say you're gonna have forty five hundred to five thousand seats that will actually be in attendance on the White House ground right, and then you're gonna have a staging area where go ahead.
Speaker 8: Across the street is the Ellipse, Like right behind the south lawn is the Ellipse. Eighty five thousand people can be there and there will be screens. We're gonna have a stage, We're gonna do music for the fans out there. We all gonna we're gonna take over DC.
Speaker 3: That Oh my goodness, Hey, can I ask you a question? And I know, I know I'm a little bit earlier. Are we are you and I are we attending the White House event? Since Dana said, like since Dana said I can't get on the cards already at least going.
Speaker 1: Well, well, look, I know we're gonna be a part of the sponsorship the uh that Dana's gonna come on. They talk about it a couple of days leading up to it. Hopefully we can get a couple of fighters. I know they've been trying to make weight, cut weight, so maybe earlier in the week. We'll get some of the fighters to come on to help data promote this thing, because I just look, I love I love get the show out in DC. Okay, wegna do that, hey, Dana, I really, I really, well, we're gonna need some help with that budget to do to pull that off.
Speaker 2: Dana. Look, I go back to I go back to UFC when UFC first started, when they.
Speaker 7: Used to fight point seven billion.
Speaker 1: I'm you know what, Dana, this will be They're the chance that this will be this will be like a World Cup soccer match. This will be a billion, a billion five p actually watching because, like you said, it is free, and so if you have a subscription, and I don't know how many people have Paramount Plus, but I'm sure you know three four hundred you know around the world, maybe two three hundred million people will have it.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the great thing about Paramount Plus is that now for what used to cost you, you know, for the price of a pay per view.
Speaker 8: Yes, on our old deal, you got the whole year every UFC for the whole year plus. They have tons of other entertainment and movies. I don't know if you guys are in the land man or Bob Land.
Speaker 3: My bland is good, My bland is really good.
Speaker 2: Good. Yes for taking your time? Ready, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Well he only got fifteen, said he got He courts the time UFC three twenty four. Justin Gaigee versus Patty to Batty Pemblet January twenty fourth, Las Vegas T Mobile Arena uh Gaygee versus Pimblet o'mley versus song donk Jodan and Walter Waldo Corte is a constant versus the Black Beasts.
Speaker 2: Those are the main guys. This is what we know. When the Black Beasts fight, somebody going to sleep.
Speaker 7: That's the truth. And I don't know if you guys know about Waldo. This guy is taken.
Speaker 8: He came off the Contender series and he takes last minute fights and he viciously knocks people out him And Derek Lewis is gonna be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Because dry Lewis ain't really trying to submit somebody he tried to throw.
Speaker 7: And the President loves loves Derek Lewis.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be on guitar.
Speaker 7: He President's gonna want him at the White House.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable. That's unbelievable what he's been able to do. Daniel, thanks for joining us, Thanks for making this joining us tonight on night Cap. We greatly greatly appreciate it. Best of luck and I can't wait to see the fight on Saturday Night. Appreciate you boys, Thank you, appreciate it. Daniel, have a go win you're too. That was the final Boss, Daniel White talking about the UFC going to Paramount, plus all the cars that's coming up.
Speaker 2: You saw.
Speaker 1: I mentioned the fight with Justin Gaegee and Patty Pimblet. They have another fight next weekend in Australia. Uh, and we got an opportunity to talk about the fight that's gonna take place the market two hundred and fifteth anniversary of America with the fight that's on going to be on the White House lawn.
Speaker 2: So it was great.
Speaker 1: It's always great having Dane to stop by and talk about the UFC. OH Joe the forty nine ers. John Lynch says it's safe to say Brandon Aiyuk will not be back in San Francisco. John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan spoke a little about what happened to our you. Let's take a listen to what they had to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, have you been able to determine why he was so upset?
Speaker 3: Why he wasn't showing up in just any background you even give on that?
Speaker 6: I wish I knew. Yeah, I can't help you there. Sorry, Yeah, a lot of communication.
Speaker 4: With him, there was, but nightmore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's now.
Speaker 4: Well, when I'm coaching, I don't I don't hang out in the training room at all, so I don't see guys much that way. But I say it officially stopped for me when the last time I tried to get a hold of them and cut it, and then tried a couple more times to still cunn't. And then that matched to everyone else that was trying to get a hold of them and cut it. And eventually there's not much of an explanation because it's really hard for us and anyone else to understand and so why it's something I've never seen in twenty two years of coaching. So just it's unfortunate, and that's it's confusing because it's confusing for all of us. So but it eventually becomes it is what it is, and you try as hard as you can to fix something that you don't understand, but it's not like we understand it very well still but eventually understand that it's not going to change, and you got to move on with your football team, which is always the most important thing.
Speaker 2: I've never seen out y'all. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you maybe in your circle you played, you know, I was in a couple of year, you know, a decade before you, and you stayed about seven eight years after I left, so maybe you've seen something like this, But I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 3: No, I've never seen it like this either. And obviously we're not going to get the answer from the coaches or the GM. Obviously everything they say is going to be pc. If we want to know what the answer is, if we want to know what the issues were, we'd have to talk to Brandon au And at some point I'm not sure if he's the talk if he's the type that will voice the issues and concerns that he had there. Obviously he wants to move on them, saying he not going to be there. Hell, we could have told you that when he decided to get back twenty four or whatever it mean. He decided to get back by not showing up, So he really wants to get out of that situation.
Speaker 2: Something went wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it went wrong, but whatever it is, listen, both sides need to move on. I'm excited to see where Brandon you just going. I'm excited to also see how well he's recovered from rehab, to see how far long he is, because he is one hell of a player when he when it's time to go. So I'm hoping he's not get carried away.
Speaker 2: Now. He's not a top five receiver. I'm not sure he's a good receiver. He's a good receiver.
Speaker 3: That's that's good enough. I can't I can't compliment the man about being good.
Speaker 2: You said he he he.
Speaker 3: I said he's a really good receiver. He's a really good receiver. I didn't say he was.
Speaker 4: He.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying with Jamar Chase to Justin.
Speaker 1: Jefferson, Yeah, okay, just saying, you know, but this don't make sense to me. O Joe, Okay, you're injured. All you got to do is go rehab and leave. Okay, the general manager, try to call you your position coach, try to call you the head coach.
Speaker 2: You can't find the time to call back. There's a reason why.
Speaker 3: We just don't know the reason why he wouldn't just do it for no reason. Of course, they're not going to state with that reason.
Speaker 2: Is he has to do is get treatment.
Speaker 3: He don't have to come to meetings. You're not listening to me.
Speaker 2: I am listening.
Speaker 3: There's more to it than what they're going to say. You're creating a scenario and making it in its simplest form and all he has to do. There are other things that factor in to him not wanting to come back. Him not Aerson phone calls him, not Aerson text messages him saying, fuck y'all take that twenty million back. I don't want it. I just want out of this situation. For an NFL player, as much as we love getting paid, as much as we love money, to give twenty million plus back to the team, just say you can get out. Let you know how bad it is.
Speaker 2: It's got to be. But I'm trying to figure out how it got bad.
Speaker 3: He got hurt.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe you know what O Joe, Maybe was a situation.
Speaker 1: You know how they how long they waited to sign the contract because you know he wanted to go somewhere else and then at the last second, But they ended up doing the deal. And you know what happens on you a lot of time when you wait for a period of time, the player feels some type of way, even though you give him his money.
Speaker 2: He like, why I had to wait this long? Yeah, yeah, that I should have had to wait.
Speaker 3: They'll let you know how they really feel about you when it's time to get paid. Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, you're right, I will. I will conceive this to you. I don't know if we'll ever get the answer. Uh, I don't know if Brandon and I you could ever speak on it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm sure he will. I'm sure he will at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I'm never I'm it won't be right now, anxious to see what he has to say.
Speaker 3: It probably won't be right now because he wants to stay low, keep it quiet until it gets to his next destination. But at some point he will voice the reasons on why things were so bad. Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to get out too, but I'm gonna get that money on the way out. I know you're gonna get that money on the way out. Yeah, I'm gonna get Oh once this thing become guaranteed, and y'all know I won't up out of here, right, but I got that that money guarantee you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that this this is ill reconcilable differences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's down to It's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never seen it. You never seen nothing like this before?
Speaker 7: Huh No?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Yeah, never say never never. And I know, and I've seen guys really pissed at an organization. Yeah, I've seen guys get cut for not hustling and things like that. But back then, on your we weren't dealing with the kund of money that these guys are dealing with. You know, back then when we played three four million dollars a dollar, damn money, you're talking about twenty six million dollars, twenty seven million dollars.
Speaker 3: Man, man, go ahead, And he said, totally, man, go ahead and take that back. Man, I'm good.
Speaker 1: And remember on your it was reported that he told the union, nah, don't even fight it, don't even don't even worry about it.
Speaker 3: I don't worry about it. That's when that's when you know you're fed up.
Speaker 2: By Yeah, I'm fed up, but my bank account at no, bro, I need to get it. I need to get all that.
Speaker 1: And then knowing that there are places that need receivers. I don't know, do you swap him and A J.
Speaker 2: Brown? Are both of them? Number eleven? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like I like I like the way you're thinking now.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 3: Brown to go crazy over there with God damn with with mister ir relevant what man him and pretty of there cook bro. Oh that's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that even even better than you know, my my idea of him going to the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Oh a, yeah, Look, I think A J would be great anywhere other than Philly.
Speaker 3: But of course, you know people being naive as well. It's about old salary cap, dead cap, too much money, y okay, y'all do not understand this business obviously.
Speaker 1: Look, Pittsburgh need a receiver, Buffalo definitely need a receiver. Yeah, Baltimore could probably lose us a guy outside the Raiders, so I think they'll have some takers. I think both teams. I think the Eagles and and and the forty nine ers will have takers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. Definitely.
Speaker 3: You definitely want to see where he is first though. I mean, teams are gonna want to see where Brandon a uki is. At some point he's gonna have to start putting videos out showing teams that he is okay, that he's able to run and stop.
Speaker 2: For a physical Yeah, they don't want to see.
Speaker 1: They don't want to see you doing all that. They want to see. They want to test that ankle. They want the orthopedies, the tug on that knee and shake that knee and see if they have the stability that it needs. They're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna want to see all that. Yeah, it's just a different time now, it's just a different time.
Speaker 2: It is uh.
Speaker 1: To give up, to give that back. And like I said, something like something transpired. I don't know, I don't know what happened. Maybe something was said, maybe it was you know, because obviously he was upset.
Speaker 2: Come. I remember we had him mom. Yeah, yeah, we had him home. Now that I think about it, he might come back and tell us what happened. Well, we're definitely gonna reach out. Yeah, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Uh, we look at Buffalo, you look at Baltimore, you look at Pittsburgh, you look at the Raiders. H I saw some report that AJ back to the Titans. I'm like, I don't think AJ want to go back to the Titans.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I like the say, could use a receiver.
Speaker 3: No, don't send him over there either.
Speaker 2: No, know what I'm just saying. I'm just I'm just I'm just I'm just thinking about teams that could use a receiver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let let's let's sen him. Let's send him somewhere where he's gonna be happy. Please, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't do him dirty.
Speaker 2: But know a the places that gonna make you happy.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, they gotta want you, because what happens, You gotta want the girl they want you, not the girl that you want.
Speaker 3: What the forty nine ers are definitely gonna want him. That ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, I thought you was talking about it. I thought you was talking about I thought you was talking about Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I was saying, Yes, a lot of times they say date the girl that you want, I mean the girl that wants you.
Speaker 2: Not the girl that you want. Yeah, I mean, because that's probably gonna lead to the happiness. M hm. So I was saying a lot of times were we actually want to go might.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily want us to be there, So we're gonna have to find a place that really want us and like, oh you really want me, well then I want you to. But we'll see how that will. We'll we'll say the Chiefs, the Titans. Yeah, I mean, I mean, I know Calvin Ridle is coming back.
Speaker 2: But it's not enough.
Speaker 3: But he's coming back off an injury as well.
Speaker 2: Correct, and he's a little older than what he was last year.
Speaker 3: Two players coming back off injury.
Speaker 1: And but here, oh Joe, you gotta understand. Uh uh, Brandon, I you rehab the whole year he didn't play, so he should be gucci.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look about it.
Speaker 1: He got hurt last you before last, he rehabed this whole season. I guess what's supposed supposedly allegedly rehab something with wrong. I don't know what he did, but I'm just saying, so he should be good. He really should be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna find out now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know, but you know what, your man, it's people think you could just like you could just take a whole year off and just pick right up where you left off.
Speaker 2: That is, it's don't work like that. For a high level professional you gotta play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the only way to get yourself back in the rhythm is by playing and not by you, not by yourself here.
Speaker 1: So Chad, we tried to list some teams that we think would that AJ Brandon, I you, some of the big names receiver that will probably be available come free agency the trade open up. I think March probably like the first week in March US when the free agency period hit.
Speaker 2: The new year starts and that's when you can start.
Speaker 1: But you know, you have that what they call that period, which one yeah, yeah, yeah, the Tampa where you can actually have contact with the guys.
Speaker 2: But so that might be a situation. Like I said, I think there's gonna be some pretty good receivers on the market, and I think, you know, you got Jazz CN.
Speaker 1: It's probably well you got Jazz, I mean think about it. You got JAZSN and you got Pooka, and then you got the Bronco. I mean every team. I mean JSN is going to the pro Bo First Team All Pro, Pooka pro Bo First Team All Pro. Both of those guys are unanimous selections to the All Pro team. In Courtland Sutton, so three of the team, three of the four teams got a Pro Bowl wide receiver of the roster, and all Ta did was lead the league and and and and and touchdown catches. He's the first guy to lead a league in touchdown catching with three different teams, and he missed like three games. So clearly he still has some some juice in the tank. And I expect him to be back next year. Uh but poo go go get a monster contract. Poole go get a Bosster contract.
Speaker 3: Jas single overlap that.
Speaker 2: But this is only jess N his only second year. He'll be next year, next year, I'm saying, oh ye yea yea ye ye yea ye yea yea yea yea yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree. Oh chat talking about the need to need a wide receiver. Just need a lot of things wide receiver. Uh, some offensive linemen.
Speaker 3: Don't do it, Garrett with dbs.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. Yeah, they needed the g just need to lock They.
Speaker 3: Need to get my boy, Garrett Wilson out of that man.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Pookah, according to Mike Garoffolo, John Harbor badly wanted the Ravens to draft Pooking the cool back in twenty twenty three, but the front offense went.
Speaker 2: Against his wishes.
Speaker 1: If he got his way, Pooking the Coop would have been a Raven That was the guy that John Harbay wanted badly for the Ravens to draft, and they didn't. Pooka was the last pick of the fifth round the Ravens took instead. Call you Blue Kelly. I guess how you said, call you call you Blue Kelly.
Speaker 2: Cornerback.
Speaker 3: I like, I like exactly where he's at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean see, look, I like to that Ravens didn't have a car accordinated like Sean McVay that has that kind of imagination. Just because somebody put up numbers over there, that don't mean he's gonna put those numbers up in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: But he's not because the offense is completely different, exactly completely different offense, So it definitely it would. Man scheme is not even close to being the same. So obviously I like where he's at.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, the one thing we know that Sean McVay can get the receiver as the ball. Oh yeah, you remember Cooper Cup that triple crown season. Now you follow that up, and I mean you think about it, Old Joe, you get seventeen hundred yards and that's still not the best season. That's not the best receiving season in the franchise history.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You steal two hundred yards short, you still twenty you know, almost twenty catches short.
Speaker 2: But no, Pooka would not.
Speaker 1: If y'all think Pooka would have done that at Baltimore, you're high, because first of all, they didn't have an offensive coordinator that has the imagination and the creativity that that Sean McVay has. Now, So no, no, look I get it, you know, and it see it, See it seems good. Now, Oh, he wanted he wanted him up, So is it? Has there been anybody that he wanted they drafted that didn't pan out? Because everybody's willing to report the guys that they want and that's panning out for somebody else, But they never report the guys that they wanted and they got that didn't pan out.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Man. They didn't just stop, man, they didn't.
Speaker 1: They really they really need to stop this man and what you call him jumping on Keon Coleman like he the first pick in.
Speaker 2: The draft, like like he is the read the owner, mister yeah, I'm like, hello, so now so now key On Coleman was the reason y'all lost this game.
Speaker 1: It went from Josh Allen turned them all over four times, you haven't five turnovers, to let hey, let's dump.
Speaker 2: On you know what, Keon Coleman, low hanging fruit. Yeah, let's let's pluck his ass.
Speaker 3: You noticed they ain't say nothing by Josh now no, you hey, one thing, you pissed. You pitched that quarterback off. If you want to.
Speaker 2: Now you leave that alone.
Speaker 1: But but I don't, I don't know. You didn't have to say anything about key On Coleman. Yeah, okay, hey, yes, we need him to play better. We bought him in to be a number one receiver and not of the expectation level that we have for him. But to mention him and talk about, oh uh, the coach that Brandon didn't want him, we didn't want that was a coach that decision.
Speaker 2: Not that that's unnecessary, totally unnecessary, unnecessary, trying to pile along. Chicago's Ben Johnson was asked about building off this season. Oh your take a listen to his answer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you guys are going to be able to build off this and that there Yeah, there is no building off of this. We go back to square one. We're back at the bottom again. And that's that's really all thirty two teams. If you feel otherwise, you're probably missing the missing the big picture. You know, we're back at We got to start from scratch. We got to start from the fundamentals. You know, a lot of guys talked about how difficult this training camp was. I didn't feel like it was anything out of my ordinary. They know what the expectation is, they know what the process is that we believe in as a coaching staff, and so I think more than anything else, they're going to know what they're getting themselves into. And yet we got to dig a little bit deeper. We got to work a little bit harder. We got to give a little bit more if we want to take this thing over the top. I mean, it's it's no different. You're trying to lose weight. You're trying to lose fifty pounds. The first thirty is the easiest thirty, you know, the last twenty that's that's the hard that's the hard part.
Speaker 6: And so we did a nice job this year, but it's not enough.
Speaker 2: We got to do more. I like what he said.
Speaker 1: I love, I love what he I want to play for Ben Johnson. Now my new favorite coach is Ben Johnson.
Speaker 3: Everything he said. But the one thing I like that he said is he talked, we're not building off nothing. We starting from scratch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bill off what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we starting from scratch. We got the biggest thing all the way back up again.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it. That house don't stand that you built last year?
Speaker 3: That is down, absolutely not and.
Speaker 2: You start from ground zero newfounding again.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, But now you see why they why they've had such success this share, you know, just see why.
Speaker 2: Yes, he his thought process, that's why he talks to his team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Oh this is something we could build off of. Yeah, build off what what?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: The Bears in good hands for the next ten fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Man, I totally agree, Oh Joe, I didn't build off nothing. I had to start all back over, guest, because that's what I did the year before the training. Ain't got nothing to do what I'm gonna do to training this year at all. If that was the case, I can't just sit mans in house and go ay it just showing up the cats, hey, because I already building off that training.
Speaker 2: No, I had to start a new foundation again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, listen, start building.
Speaker 2: Right back up. Okay, you start out gradually and just build up.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a track and field, congratulations of sending him MacLaughlin Baron.
Speaker 2: She's expecting a child. Her and her husband expecting a child this year.
Speaker 3: Okay, Congrass and Grass, congrats.
Speaker 2: Congrats Ay and Shelle ad mommy rocket.
Speaker 1: If she came back and win world titles and can win a gold medal, Sydney can do it, because I think she's sitting in twenty six.
Speaker 2: I think she's twenty six. Have the baby.
Speaker 1: This year she got set twenty seven and she got twenty eight for the Olympics. We good, but y'all better be glad. Y'all better be glad because she about a Polino and uh uh what's the lady from bahrain at uh nasa? Yeah, because ain't nobody else see it. Ain't nobody else seeing her. No, ain't nobody else seeing her, And they better be Last year left the hurdles because that was just like it had just gotten.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even it wasn't even fair.
Speaker 3: Easy work, easy work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, I love the way Ben Johnson think. I love the way he talks. That's that's kind of what Mike. That's how Mike was. Uh that it last year. Ain't got nothing to do with this year. Bring you ass back in better shape than you came in this year. Expect to work a little harder than with your work last year because we won't better. We want better results that what we did last year won't get the job done.
Speaker 2: This year. Teams get better.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why you think built off what na that you started the bottom of the mountain. Yea, even if you even if you end your season on top of the mountain, you don't get to stay there at Wimbler used to win. If you won't Wimbledon way back when you came back at the champ everybody else fault.
Speaker 2: You just played the final match and you win. If you win, you you the champion again.
Speaker 7: Nah, you start first.
Speaker 1: Round, second round, third round, quarter simmons and finals. No, that's how it's supposed to go. I love I love Ben Johnson. I love this thought process. I look, yeah, being my new guy, being my new guy. I love the what that that's that's that's how that's how he That's how I want my coach to talk. Don't be talking about what he we were good or we're gonna build on something. Now, we ain't finna build on nothing at all. What we're finish do is start all over again and build this back up. Ain't no building on it's building back up. So it's gonna be very interesting. And they got pieces. You know, they got their quarterback, they got ah, they got a good running game. They got two good tight ends, and Loveland and and Cole Comet. I know everybody's upset that Dj Moore right now, but DJ Moore and Roman doons they got the kiss. They got Look, offensive line is really good. Now, maybe go get a defensive lineman that can add some pressure on the other side of sweat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't forget Luthor Burden then yeah, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Luther Burton.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. They got to received. They covered on the offense. They covered on the offensive offense.
Speaker 2: Yep. Jalen Johnson gets another year. Uh. You know, he came back, had that core muscle.
Speaker 1: Uh So now he gets to work his way back in shape and get back on the field and get back to the level of playing that he's accustomed to playing.
Speaker 2: At But yeah, they they they they and he really they look the one thing that that Ben Johnson knows NFC.
Speaker 1: Is not getting easier. M Now everybody San Francisco doesn't have all those injuries. Okay, doesn't look like the Rams going anywhere. Doesn't look like Seattle's going anywhere. Atlanta got two guys up for Defensive Rookie of the Year, Bijon Drake London.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do with Kyle Pitts? Are they gonna bring him back? Quarterback situation?
Speaker 1: Hey, Tampa being a bed being the being the Mits Carolina. Look, Carolina made the playoffs this year. Detroit hired a new offensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: Green Bay.
Speaker 1: So the thing I think that Ben realized that, no, you can't build off, you gotta start back up, because these other teams are doing that. Don't nobody start with. Nobody picked somewhere they left off. Because that's the case with Damn. The team that that makes it to the Super Bowl, that means Seattle automatically makes it back to the in AFC NFC championship game, that ain't happening. The Rams make it all the way back, So damn they're picking up what it left, thought would that leave us? So I'm excited for Chicago. The Chicago is uh, they're definitely up and coming. Oh cho, it's time to play Play of Fame presented by Prize Picks. Kashawn Booty more than thirty seven thirty eight yards receiving more Yeah more, of course, remind Dre Stevenson more than point five rush or receiving touchdowns. Yeah, he have a touchdown, yep, Sam Donald more than two undred the nineteen, more than two hundred twenty yards passing yep, Poka nakoupa point five rush or receiving touchdown, So he'll have at least one touchdown Tomorrow no Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so were going more on everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah it game ain't no game tomorrow? Huh no yeah, both games.
Speaker 1: Say look at this, Look at the twenty five dollars to wear two hundred and sixty two dollars and fifty cent download the app today, use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup Prize Picks. It's good to be right, all right, We're gonna get out of here on this one. It's time for our final saving the evening, it's time.
Speaker 2: For q ay.
Speaker 1: Keming on with your up. My question is when is fellow Sinko coming back. It's hard to bring Spellow Sinco back because when football season's on, we got so much going on, there's so much to talk about, and a lot of times we leave stuff on the cutting room floor. Hopefully we're able to get it because we're we're two hours in and we still have some stuff that we could have talked about. We're gonna bring that back when it slows down a little bit for us. Uh right now, you know, with the football season in full swing, we decided to like get away from us Spellow and Dunk Onunk, But it's coming back.
Speaker 3: And don't forget about spoken word.
Speaker 2: Too now as spoken word spoken word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't got some good one, y'all.
Speaker 1: Doctor Frankie L. Bannaman, just checking on my guys to make sure y'all look good. I may not have asked a question every night, but I'm here every night, love y'all. Thank you, Doc. We know you here, hell, you been here. You like one of the first two or three to ever join us, So Doc, we know we can count on you and every time we've had a show in Atlanta or any time were somewhat close by y doc showing up.
Speaker 2: She came to the very first show in Vegas. She was in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: She came to the New Orleans show, Doc you coming to San Fred, Doc coming to sand Fred. Appreciate that that were good, Doc, We're good? Oh, g Underscore thanos Are we sure? CJ is the future for the Texans. That is a question they're gonna have. That's the question, O Joe, because with you and I talked, We talked about it. We talked about this Monday, No, we talked about this Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're gonna we gonna know, though, unk I mean, you don't, you don't, you don't. You don't answer that question yet, But they gonna know after the season that's coming up.
Speaker 2: That's what I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Whether he option keep ball out now, I ain't got no problem giving that money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, that's it. Matter of fact, they wouldn't have no problem giving them that money if he took care of business this year towards the end of the season.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, the Sean Underscore. Sure, what's up a show? What's up, oh Joe. What's something you believed in your life and your twenties that you know now was completely wrong about?
Speaker 3: Something that I believed in life that I was completely wrong about. Shee oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: If I treat people good, they'll treat me good. Lies Damn. And then I had to learn on Yo, I treat you good, you treat me bad, and then you become a stranger.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean what, I gotta let I gotta let you keep dumping on me before I realize it. Sometimes you realize it, it's too late. But if you can catch it soon enough.
Speaker 3: Hey, you catch it early, you can get rid of it. You gotta you gotta catch it early, you know. And that's a good question. Now you got Now you got me thinking, that's a great question. I gotta come back to that. I gotta I gotta think. Damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Corey Blessman up.
Speaker 1: I think Strive was saying that he really lives during the season, that he was too busy trying to be Superman and that he shouldn't have that because he had a great defense. That's how I took it. But he didn't have to be Superman. Hold on, let's see some I'm gonna see something here. He passed for two twelve two point fifty one, sixty nine, two forty four, one eighty seven two sixty two oh three, two seventy six, uh seventy nine.
Speaker 2: He got hurt against the Broncos.
Speaker 1: So that's why you only passed for seventy nine uh three eighteen against San Francisco two twenty nine, two forty four, two thirty.
Speaker 2: Three, two oh four two o seven one eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Where the Superman at I miss something, Cory, I miss something? Where the Superman's stats? Did I miss something?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 2: Joe? Did you see did you hear those stats? I read off? Yeah? I heard him. I heard him.
Speaker 7: I heard him.
Speaker 1: I mean he had one three hundred yard game the whole season. He had three games which he passed for two fifty or more. So I'm trying to figure what a super holo on. I'm just trying to figure where the Superman one touchdown, four picks, one touchdown, one pick, one touchdown, zero picks, two touchdowns, two picks.
Speaker 2: One zero three zero one zero zero touchdown, one interception against Denver.
Speaker 1: He got hurt early. Sam Franz he was two and one. Seattle he was one and one, Baltimore he was four and oh. Tennessee was two and oh. Jacksonville he was one and two. Tampa he was one and oh l A he was only one. So I'm where is Superman at Corey? Where where is the Superman at.
Speaker 3: Corey?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: I decay cast Chap. What do y'all think about Treyvondaves getting cut by the Packers? I don't even know why they signed him. Why you signing your the man played?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: One snap? Two snaps?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure why they brought him, brought him in. They brought him in for a playoff run. Obviously, Uh, that didn't happen, so obviously they had no use for him. They probably weren't gonna be on the roster uh the following year anyway. So he's gonna have himself a fresh start somewhere else. I'm not sure where he will be going, but he will be on someone's team.
Speaker 2: You gotta prove himself for you. You gotta stay healthy.
Speaker 1: And he has to realize, I mean, he was never a burner, So the chance the risks that you took after those injuries that you've had. I don't know if you can. But it's hard, o Joe, because that's how he made his name, that's who he is. He's a thief. But as you get old and get injured, the police can catch you. You can't run away. Yeah, so it's it's it's hard, oh yo, when you play a certain style, and that style requires athleticism. That's why you see a guy like Brady get can play at the day. That's why Philip Rivers can be at home for five years and come back because why, oh Joe, he didn't rely on athleticism.
Speaker 3: Well, now you now you gotta. You gotta play with your mind, that's all. As you get older, as your athleticism deteriorates, it becomes a chest match.
Speaker 1: But you needed to have to be playing with your mind in the beginning. It's hard to you asking somebody to pick up a track they didn't have to begin with. Remember what did Samuel Johnson say? Almost every man will waste a part of his life trying to possess qualities he does not have in an attempt the game applause for he cannot keep so if he didn't play like that before, So now you're like, well, you know what, I'm gonna use my mind. I ain't got my legs ain't what they used to be. That's like, oh, yo, man, we need you to be a run blocking wide receiver. You're like, what you mean a run off wide receiver or a run blocking wide receiver. You know, I get in there and blocking man by get your ass out of here. NF Cardwatt detailed service thoughts on Lebron Mlkshoe situation. I vaguely remember. I think he had to shoe. It was the color of the Lorraine Motel. Is that what they're talking about, the one that that was in Memphis?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: I think that's what it's about. I think the Lorraine Motel. I think the shoes are the color of the Lorraine Motel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably should have left that one alone. And it's okay to leave it alone.
Speaker 2: It's uh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you might think you're paying homage and that's not the way it's received. Just for me, I just think like, okay, just leave when it comes to doctor King, just leave that alone. That's just my two cents. Just leave it alone because I'm clearly I mean, he wouldn't have done it if he didn't think he was in the myrge still fromage to him or however you want to say it. He didn't think he was like honoring doctor King. But I just think in a situation like that, just leave it alone. I'm sure they could have come up with a different color way.
Speaker 2: I bet no.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, Lebron could have said, nah, I don't think I want to do that one. It's okay. Look, Lebron is very conscious he holds that. I believe he holds doctor King in very, very high regard. But everybody doesn't look at it like that. You know, he was assassinated at the Lorraine Motel. You gotta shoot, that's the color, and I think that's what it is. If I couldn't be wrong, I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, Chad, I apologize, But I think they turned that into a museum, didn't He didn't they turn the I think they turned the hotel into him. But I think I want to say, the color of the hotel inside is the color of those shoes. Oh, Joe, I've read it. You know, I got so much other stuff on my mind, so I'm not really paying that much attention to the Ron's shoes. But I was thinking, like, I just remember seeing anything, Okay, I don't. I don't think people gonna be happy.
Speaker 3: About this, right, Yes, I didn't even see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's my thoughts on that.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Can you give him a shout out to my brother Mo? He loves your conjact. Also, who's your early Super Bowl pick?
Speaker 6: Mo?
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, I appreciate that, and thanks for purchacing The Battle of Shape by La Portier. I'm glad you like it. We believe we created a great product. It's smooth, goes down really easy.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, we prefer you drinking on the rocks, but you can't add it. It's great as an old fashioned it's great as a sidecar. Uh, termination, discipline, dedication, all the drinks that we've come up with that you could add to it. But it's a great just right on the rocks. Earnest super Bowl picks Bronco, Seattle.
Speaker 3: I would just get I would get ready to say.
Speaker 2: That, shapus. What's somebody know, Joe?
Speaker 1: Can you give me a shout out to my Happy birthday to my friend Ebony, Happy birthday, Ebony.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember empty magazine?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What jet Beauty of the Week.
Speaker 1: Man, I had a thing though on my wall in Savannah State for real. Yeah, Jet Beauty go back then, you know, HBC you HBC they were taxing Southern grambling. I'm like, oh and listen, I probably shouldn't one of those cause I ain't had no beauty.
Speaker 2: The magazine y, Yeah, a couple.
Speaker 3: Ebony and Jet Magazine was his. Was was iconic back then?
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: What happened in essence? Remember essence?
Speaker 2: I heard? Yeah, I remember Essence. Yeah, and that was them. Was the days, man, were the days Jet Magazine, Essence and everyday man, damn good memories. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Know the time boy you got meet their boy? Yeah yeah, Jet Beauty of the week. You started looking you still looking at her name, the location with you yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. You know if you try to find that they get them sometime they have and.
Speaker 2: Pull and pull it together. Yeah, start yet again.
Speaker 3: You know, a little Facebook, a little Facebook be right there and all that.
Speaker 2: You know they facebook back then. Man, Now they had something.
Speaker 1: They have nothing. They had that she with the Howard or she went to Hampton with the Graham. She's with the Southern hold on.
Speaker 6: She was uh l a.
Speaker 3: There was always something there. Hold on, let me see, let me see, let me see. Hold on, there was always something there.
Speaker 2: Oh they oh, they say, uh jet still digitally. No, I don't want I wanted a paper.
Speaker 1: I want to feel that little that little book about this big right here in my head, right here about that big right there.
Speaker 2: I would I would have.
Speaker 3: Okay, mental health dance. Okay, yeah they yeah, they still they still have it.
Speaker 2: Oh you you pulled it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I pulled it up. Okay, but this thing goes way back. B Yeah, I'm looking. I'm looking at some of the old ones, like two thousand, you know, I'm looking at one. Miss Selena Gilbert, mental health therapists from Philadelphia. In her spare time, she enjoys modeling, acting, dancing, and listening to music. Okay, damn yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy, I remember today. Man, I remember I was a high school in college. I said, oh, showed wish I could meet me one of them. But I'll never forget on. You ill tell that thing ty that that jet, beauty of the jets and the pold out Yeah yea God's tape on the back.
Speaker 3: Wow that brick wall when you ripped, you ripped at the Jet magazine.
Speaker 2: That's all I wanted. I ain't wanted.
Speaker 3: What the hell you ain't reading nothing else?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Not really, not really, no happy, happy to hold ye on that.
Speaker 1: No, they going for the wall. I had them all up a wall, man, Sean, while you got this up for your all. Don't worry about this my wall. Why do you think I got it up there? I'm dreaming. Let me dream in just throw back.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, I'm looking at you Jet A beauty of the week. Go way back to the seventies.
Speaker 1: Huh oh, I definitely remember when I was in when I was in high school. I got the high school in eighty three.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, you're right, you're right, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that was the time we can get a little money, you know, we get a little money, you know a week. Oh you know back then on Yoe. I don't know if they still have it, like they used to have magazines in the grocery store. Yeah, so granted, would granted would go shopping. Me and me and bank we go, ay, look at the magazine, right, and then they put a sign, please do not read magazines unless you pay for it. Back, get out of here.
Speaker 4: The hell.
Speaker 2: The hell read this.
Speaker 1: And then I got then they came out with a I got ahold of a GQ yeah, and DuPont Registry.
Speaker 3: Okay, as you got a little older college, hold on, hold on, you remember remember Smooth Magazine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember remember Smooth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And King?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I remember King? Okay, yea King?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I remember King.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually nothing, leave that alone. I might have dated somebody in King magazine.
Speaker 3: Ain't telling me who are you dating?
Speaker 2: Shake?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 2: What do you well? Now?
Speaker 3: I know you w but go ahead temp you with day though. Huh, okay, how about this? Tell me where you are?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What's what?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: What you try to do? You try to put two or two together?
Speaker 1: The Twitter twenty two, Who do you think the Brids could get for their head coach?
Speaker 2: With Candadate's gone and others turning them down?
Speaker 3: Don't nobody want to go there? Think about we think they can get? Everybody turn it down.
Speaker 1: Mike McDaniels. I'd rather go be an offensive coordinator than your head coach.
Speaker 3: A man, anybody want to take that job?
Speaker 2: Man? Everybody talking about Vita Guerrera. I remember Vita. Oh yeah, I'm just saying, did you see it in the magazine.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, what was the girl you dated? Was she a car company?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Go ahead on, o Joe, I'm just asking you know, you know I drove a Ford Alex Stacy Patriots with Mike Brabel again from the Titans. Was there a j A j should go there? From the Eagles as an e from an Eagles fan. No, because Mike Rabl gonna run the football. Yeah, he ain't throwing the ball all over the damn field.
Speaker 3: They throw it, but not like that.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, And you gotta have balance. Look at the teams.
Speaker 1: Seattle run it Rams with kyro William run it, Romandre Steve, Romandre Stevens and Henderson run it. Le Broncos try to run it that they just got a JK. Dobbins is back. But three to four teams that's in the Super Bowl. That's that's in the final four, Oh Joe. They run the football. Yeah, and they throw it, but they run it. You gotta have balance. Jay All underscore nine one two?
Speaker 2: What's up? Nine one two? What's up? Y'all?
Speaker 1: My family from Baxley, Okay, Appling County. I grew up in Savannahs on Waters Avenue. I know exactly what that is I first love how to drive with a dirt road in Glenville, Georgia when I was twelve. That's what we talk about. Nine one two the Gvil. He grew up in Baxley. That's where we used to take to tobacco. We would crop tobacco. They had where we would take the cure to bacca. We take it over there and we sell it. My grandfather did that and then we worked for the tatums. That's what we'd always take it. And I remember, oh yo, we me and my brother and cousins. We would ride on the back of the truck. They had this big old like a big old truck, sides on it and we be on top of it. Man, they throw everybody in jail. They their kids. Uh you let your kids do that now, Yeah, on top of tobacco. Okay, So yeah, it was a big old It was, you know, sheets of tobacco. Yeah, but appreciate that, Jay, Uh it sure will not never mind Superman CJ couldn't even be blank man shaking my head. Come on, man, Kevin botnight, Oh Joe, how y'all felling doing tonight? Love what y'all do every night? Keep the grind goats keV. We're doing good, bro, were doing good.
Speaker 2: God is good. Life is good. Everybody's healthy, the kids are healthy. All is well.
Speaker 1: Yep, so cannop complain. I got my sister, I got my siens here with me, so we're good. Well, she needs to stop eating all these damn sweets. Don't get the sweets out my damn house. Bad eating cupcake doughnuts. Every time I turn around, here comes somebody dropping something.
Speaker 2: I was like, who dropping this stuff off? She going to the door. Shelley ordered this. No, you told Shelley to order this. Ain't no. Shelley just ordered food Chipotle. I had a taste for this.
Speaker 7: What out back?
Speaker 2: Judge it? You got carry case.
Speaker 1: She got a whole kind of stuff and she don't eat it all at once. I brought my sister sandwich. I bought a sandwich on Friday, where I just finished my sandwich on Monday. So she eat a quarter of it at a time. So each day she eat a quarter of a sandwich. So she'll eat the sandwich and cut it up your quarters. She eat a quarter each day. So I don't know how you eat the whole thing. That was the whole purpose of the sandwich and eat it all at once.
Speaker 3: That must have been a big sandwich on.
Speaker 1: It's that egg drop from Bulldogies. If you live in Vegas, you know what bulldoggis is. They got an egg drop? O yo, yeah, you get some eggs. The eggs are real fluffy. It comes with bacon saucy. You can get it smothered egg. It comes with French toast bread. Lord have mercy. Joe j In nineteen eighty four. UNC can't wait for the Package to play The Cowgirls again. Everyone would be tuned in so we could put belt the ass again.
Speaker 2: Go Pack, Go.
Speaker 1: Shah KaDee mixed Hickson Oho loved the show. M VP Stafford of May I took Stafford Stafford Mike, Mike, what's up?
Speaker 2: Uncle? Oho? Have y'all applied for Have y'all applied for any head coaching jobs?
Speaker 1: No? Could both help tea both you both could help teams, maybe coach the same team. I don't want to coach. Ocho said he want to coach, but he don't because when your coach, you only tied down to one job, so he can't have thirty five jobs.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just want to be the president of football. Operations. That's all.
Speaker 2: Okay, President Football Operations. Hey wasn't tweet up for the upcoming live show?
Speaker 1: Will you be there? Will y'all be doing? Meet and Greek before the show? After the show, not before after, Brian's brain says, just receive my new Nightcap sweater. Had no idea. It was made up by America in a pair in Los Angeles. Love it, thanks, appreciate you, Appreciate you. Yep, that's where it's made by Alexippos. What do you think about Sean Payton pretty much guarantee you win versus the patch, had no choice. I love him trying to instill confidences instead of them say we believe in you. This team believed in you, and we're gonna win. So that concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank you each and every one of you for joining us. We want to thank Dana White, and we want to thank Rashid Shaheed for joining us. Talk about Dana was talking about the UFC matchup this Saturday at t Mobile with Gaegee and Patty de Batty Black Beast against Acosta will also be there. So thank you Dana. Thank you Rashid Shahed for joining us. Also and good luck. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button. Do us a favorabscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support and your continue support. Thanks to you, Nightcap all the awards that we won because of you, will continue to scribe and reach higher heights only because of you.
Speaker 2: Again, thank you for your support and your continue support.
Speaker 1: Those look in the purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier and you cannot find it any state or sitting near you. Head to Laportier Cognac dot com to order your bottle. We have the o G which is the seven fifty. Now we have the Junior which is the three seventy five. Same great quality, same great taste, same smoothness. Please drek, responsibm and be safe. Tickets for our Super Bowl Live show in San Francisco are on sale now. That link is penned in the chat. The show will be Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Earps Theater in San Francisco Bay Area. Come on out, show love to Uncle Ojo at Nightcap. We greatly greatly appreciate that again. Thanks Dana White again, Thanks Wide Receiver Rashid Sha for joining us. Uh. That concludes this episode. We're off tomorrow night, but we'll see you. We're off tomorrow. Okay, We're off tomorrow and Saturday.
Speaker 2: Two nights up.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. What kind of operation y'all running?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 3: Today Friday?
Speaker 2: Ain't it today? Thursday?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Tell if I do that, I've been home, I'd have went to the at L You are home where you at?
Speaker 11: I'm in Vegas. I need to get home at some point in time. Or when you go today, let me know you will come down there. Yeah, we can go to Magic City. I'm still waiting to try the damn wings.
Speaker 1: Come on, oh show man, just can't go, get something to eat and just chill. Where we going to Atlanta?
Speaker 2: From the chill, I'm going to chill.
Speaker 3: We're gonna chill a magic City and get some damn.
Speaker 1: Wingsy y'all see them saday, y'all see what them saying? Chack, Hey, listen, every time every time I try to get.
Speaker 3: Out, I'm just trying to live, man, I'm just trying to live.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, I'm trying to live.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you're not living. You alive, but you're not living. We need to experience life.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'll make sure I don't let you know when I go to Atlanta. That conclude this episode of Nightcap. Well to thank each and every one of you for joining us. Thank you, thank you so much for joining us. We're our Thursday, and we're our Friday and Saturday. We'll see you Sunday after the Rams Seahawks. Somebody two teams, and then there'll be two therefore now, but then there'll be two.
Speaker 2: He's O. Joe Patat