Speaker 1: We listen to your shirt every single day.
Speaker 2: Birthday story, God, damn the Register. What God has something on?
Speaker 3: A breakfast club? Baby, you can't say breakless club without.
Speaker 4: These work with club.
Speaker 2: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 5: She got platforms and partners all over the place because your demand is so high.
Speaker 6: People want to be in business with the Fret.
Speaker 3: But I don't think white people know how popular that's are.
Speaker 4: DJ Infess hilarious, Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 7: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning and late night talky.
Speaker 8: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yoa ya yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious. Coome morning, Good morning with that. Charlemagne is late and it's Thursday. How you feeling? How you feeling, Jess good?
Speaker 2: We're just trying to get this situation together over here. But I'm good. Do I sound good in there?
Speaker 3: A little bit? You're getting there, You're back home. You got doctors boyments, Yes, every week every week into the baby's here. Yes? And how many more weeks do you have left?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: You know full term is considered thirty seven to forty Yeah, So I'm thirty, like five to eight weeks left.
Speaker 5: Now, is everything done at the crib? You got the nursery up and does everything build? Everything good to go?
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing right now. They're doing that right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning to show them.
Speaker 2: It's just my.
Speaker 10: Voice is just gone always now, So good morning, just Robin war Good morning.
Speaker 11: I actually think just your broadcast from home. Is she in the home scretch?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, You in the home stretch. I think you should just stay there. You just got to get you raised.
Speaker 3: We got to get your mic right and get everything right there.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because you went three weeks out right, No, five weeks, five weeks out, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying five weeks out.
Speaker 11: I don't want to be tuck with you up here now, because you know I've been there full time. I know he will baby in Maryland. I don't have to brush you to no hospital or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well joining us this morning.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, April Hurley, she will be here with her attorney's Billy Murphy and Malcolm Ross.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you something Jessica told us. Jess Hilarius told us about this story. Some weeks ago, and it is it's very triggering. I'm gonna let y'all know that right now, because she survived a very brutal attack in West Baltimore and she issuing the person who attacked her, as well as the apartment complex. Right yep, yes, yes, yeah, because he worked for the apartment complex. But it is a story that I think needs to be heard because I think people can learn a lot from it.
Speaker 6: But it's very triggering. I want you all to know.
Speaker 3: That, telling you that right now.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna talk to him in a little bit. And then Morgan Wood, he has front page news. She'll break us down everything that's going on to don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to breakfast club. Good morning morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is dja env Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are to breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Let's get in some front page news, all right, Good.
Speaker 13: Morning, Morgan, good morning, Yes, get into it. Just two day or excuse me. Just days after the two year anniversary of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, the conservative majority high Court has voted in favor of women's reproductive rights. The Supreme Court is reportedly going to allow emergency abortions based on a document accidentally posted online. Now Bloomberg reports it obtained the document relating to a pending Idaho abortion case. The document reportedly shows that the court will allow emergency room doctors in Idaho to perform abortions. The High Court is likely to dismiss the appeal that was brought by Idaho officials. A Supreme Court spokeswoman confirmed a document was inadvertently uploaded, but said the ruling has not been officially released. This could be part of a group of decisions to be really least this week, the High Court also ruled in favor of the Biden administration regarding contact between government officials and social media companies related to post containing possible disinformation. Today and tomorrow are the last days before the Supreme Court hands down some major decisions before heading into its summer recess. Among them is a ruling on former President Trump's claim that he is immune from prosecution for alleged crimes committed while in office, and cases on the obstruction charges against the January sixth Capital rioters. So the Supreme Court is busy as a busy next forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: We will keep you posted on that they.
Speaker 11: Consider an emergency abortion, Like, what do they consider an emergency abortion?
Speaker 2: If a woman is bleeding out, the.
Speaker 5: Woman is a risk losing her life, they call rape an emergency or no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure that that would be considered an emergency.
Speaker 13: A lot of these conservative states would not consider that an emergency incestin rate would not be considered an emergency. It would have to do like you said, it would have to boil down to the loss of life of the mother. So yeah, So meanwhile, of course, you guys, tonight is the debate. Democrats are pressing President Biden to push four abortion rights. California Congressman Pete Aguilar predicts the right to access in in beach access in vitro fertilization IVF will also come up at the debate.
Speaker 2: Let's hear more from Congressman Aguilar.
Speaker 14: Joe Biden will be standing on the debate stage tomorrow defending the right of women to seek an abortion. And Donald Trump must own is devastating Supreme Court justices who have caused this pain. Democrats are fighting to restore reproductive freedom for every American. Republicans are marching towards a national abortion ban.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so on the other side of the aisle, House Speaker Mike Johnson says Americans will see a sharp contrast between the two candidates.
Speaker 2: Let's hear more from Speaker Johnson.
Speaker 15: Everybody wants to know which Joe Biden's gonna show up. And look, my summary is this, it doesn't matter if he drinks a whole gallon of energy drinks, He's not going to be able to match the acumen and the readiness of Donald Trump. And that's what we expect. Like many, I look forward to hearing Donald Trump lay out his vision for the country. It's a positive vision, it's a it's a forward vision. He is excited. I talked to him, spent a lot of time with him last week down in Very Lago and then on the phone over the weekend, and he's in a very good place. Biden's still gonna have to address America's concerns about his policies of high inflation and open borders and appeasement of our adversaries. Those are things that are on the hearts and minds of every American.
Speaker 11: Energy drink might might not do it, but in nap and some good peds, well, okay, so if they got it to.
Speaker 3: Shoot him up with it, Shoot him up with it now.
Speaker 5: And I was gonna ask, how long do they got to stand up for, because that's gonna be a long time.
Speaker 3: Ninety minutes after nine o'clock, After nine o'clock.
Speaker 11: Give demand the pedee all y'all, y'all want to play fair?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: I bet you Donald Trump going to be on something. That's what I told you earlier. That's why I told y'all earlier. That's why they keep bringing it up because they're trying to deflect, and you know, it's projection, like they want everybody to be looking at jokes. If they're looking at Joe, they're not gonna be paying attention to Donald. One is seventy eight, one is eighty two. It's after nine o'clock. They got to stand up for ninety minutes. They're gonna be on something.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be tired.
Speaker 13: Okay, So Trump is expected to press the issue of transgender sports participation. He recently vows to undo changes in the Title nine, which governs sexist discrimination in schools. Yeah, so I don't know with this debate, I definitely anticipated. When you know, Trump tends to feed off the crowd, so this will be interesting to see considering there will be no audience.
Speaker 11: By the way, that would be a very stupid conversation to get caught up in.
Speaker 6: But not to night during the debate.
Speaker 11: I don't want to hear about no debate about no transgiendor sports with all the other things going on in the world. If he put that on the table and President Biden got caught up in that conversation.
Speaker 6: That's his dumb ass.
Speaker 3: No so much going on, Hey, guy, I won't to hear about that.
Speaker 13: So yes, it goes down tonight, guys, twenty twenty four presidential debate. It's the first one of this election season tonight at nine pm Eastern on cn and the candidates are making their pitch for voters.
Speaker 2: I'll be watching five month the election.
Speaker 11: I'm watching this like I watched Kendrick Pop Out, pop Up, pop Out in Friends whatever it was called Kendon Friends, right whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm watching that from beginning to end.
Speaker 11: I can't wait. I'm watching the pregame, the post game. I am all in and you hear me, all right, Well, la is front page news. Now Moregan, We'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Hourum, Yes, I got some more for you.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, hit us up again eight hundred five eight five one five one. You know what I did yesterday, and I'm sure some of you guys had to do this. So I got Uber Eats linked to my house and the station. So yesterday I ordered some Jamaican food and I was excited it was it arrived. I looked out the door. It wasn't there. You know why, because it delivered at.
Speaker 3: The station here.
Speaker 4: It came to the station.
Speaker 5: So it came to the station, but nobody from the breakfast club was here except Eddie. So Eddie had two plates of jerk kicking and oxtail yesterday on me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that's right.
Speaker 5: And then I couldn't order it in the store clothes, so the restaurant clothes that I couldn't order, So I was done off.
Speaker 6: That's why Eddie so goddamn thick.
Speaker 11: Now eating other people food, okay, you can get after the homeless or something, Eddie, all right, he.
Speaker 3: Said there was two There was two in there, right, you ate? So, yes, there was two plates and two plates. Yes, you didn't even share with nobody up here, Eddy, nobody was here. God, they ain't non excuse to eat it all greedy.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the breakfast lu good morning the Breakfast club, Bady. This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or bless.
Speaker 2: I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk.
Speaker 16: I hate the way that you dress.
Speaker 3: Everything when me is best?
Speaker 4: Call up next eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 3: Not just me, I'm with the coach of philling. Hey, what's up, Keith? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: Pas, Keith? How you black man?
Speaker 17: I'm saying, brother's up thereing okay. I'm just trying to make it work. I'm upset because in twenty twenty two, I had a fifteen minute video of a kid basically doing a hate client. His mother basically said that he says the N word as a curse word. Fifteen minutes that the very next day, the parents fought old faults. Ten days later, they had tried to assault me and my wife, and I had to defend myself and my wife. I'm the one that got charged with two councils simple assault, mine now is twenty twenty four. Now now they've been dropping it to where it's like the solely conduct.
Speaker 18: But that's what you used to charge them with, that's what that's what they well, yeah, the.
Speaker 17: Solely cut up. Hey, Jess, how you doing? You're also thank you?
Speaker 3: And what city is it?
Speaker 17: Say? So, this is a York county, the same York county where the police officers the blessed the kid and broke a bowl.
Speaker 5: So the kid was calling you an in word then they I guess you're saying they threatened you and you defended yourself.
Speaker 17: Yes, I defended myself and that was it. Ten days later after I stayed away because because I got kids and they kept calling my kids little babies and stuff like that. And this is a pennsyl vanger.
Speaker 3: That's sad. What is your lawyer said? Nobody got arrested, just you.
Speaker 17: Him judged me, and I got two videos.
Speaker 18: They even looked at the videos.
Speaker 3: What did your lawyer?
Speaker 17: Yes, sir, yes, I do have a lawyer.
Speaker 18: And now we're just gonna try to go to trial with it.
Speaker 11: If you got if you got video evidence, I mean I like your chances that trial. I'm sorry you got to go through this my brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but but the whole thing about it is the prosecutor actually played the first video that was the evidence and tried to make excuses for the hair cruft.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 17: It's like, it's like, how are you going to charge me with, mistermeanor keep dropping it?
Speaker 18: And then that's a soleny income that this kid.
Speaker 17: Did along with the spirit.
Speaker 3: Oh so you got charged with a misdemeanor for mimeaning?
Speaker 17: So yeah what Yeah, they dropped it.
Speaker 18: Down to like the sole of the conduct now and I'm like, no, no, that's what you should charge them with.
Speaker 6: Did you charge them with that they put hands on you in any way?
Speaker 17: Yes, yes they did, he.
Speaker 3: Said, he defended himself.
Speaker 5: Interesting, let me ask you a question, is I'm not familiar with York In Pennsylvania, I'm drove to many of times. But is that a white county or black county?
Speaker 18: Well they called West Share White Shore.
Speaker 17: I mean, I'm from a really from people of South Carolina, but I moved to the PA from Georgia to very of Georgia.
Speaker 3: That's sad.
Speaker 5: So if you go to court and you get a jury by trial, nine times out of ten, you're gonna get twelve white jurors.
Speaker 17: That's the thing. But at the end of the day, everybody's disregarding a hate crime and looking at looking at the fifteen minute video.
Speaker 11: We'll put your name out there, man, so people can you know, google you and follow the case and see how this turns out for you.
Speaker 18: Yes, sir, my name is Keith Bam Bam Gaper, Oliver, PA. This is what I gotta deal with.
Speaker 11: Good A lot of times when you bring a lot of times, when you bring light and attention to cases like this, you know, it makes it harder for them to.
Speaker 6: Just f you over.
Speaker 5: But the sad part about it is, like he said, he's in the county where the majority of people that's gonna be in that is not gonna look like him. They're probably not gonna understand what he goes through. So now he has to figure does he want to pay an attorney fee and probably and could possibly lose or just say effort take the misdemeanor which he doesn't deserve, which a lot of people do, which is the horrible thing to try.
Speaker 10: And that's where I went to high school at to York, PA, and it was predominantly white.
Speaker 2: It's a white county.
Speaker 6: What's the big drug out there, Jess.
Speaker 4: Big math, big math.
Speaker 3: Damn it was.
Speaker 10: It was when I was there. I graduated twenty ten and it was up until twenty fifteen. I don't know what they're on now, but it was on.
Speaker 11: It was on meth. Little meth babies running around. He probably got attacked by a little meth baby. Well get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Wake up, wake up.
Speaker 4: You're trying to get it off your chest because of your man or blessed.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the break Hello this hey.
Speaker 12: From the Metro eight o three.
Speaker 3: What's happening in Colombia popping man?
Speaker 12: But Eddie is wrong. You can't You really can't eat none of that. To need to be honest with you, you gotta save that and give that back to envy. Even if NV did say you can have it, there's only a couple of people that I feel like deserve to eat that. That would have been the presidents of the Fat Lives Matter Committee. And just because she's feeding two people that's it, thank you.
Speaker 11: And what's crazy there is a refrigerator up here. Eddie's just greedy, man, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You put that in a refrigerator, you leave that, and those are the only two people that could eat that. To see me, I like, I'm about Carmela. I would have saved that for you, MV. I wouldn't ht your food.
Speaker 5: I promised, well if you just joining us, I ordered uber each yesterday, but instead of putting the house address, it was to let the office address up here. And I ordered a jerk chicken and OxT. I think it was like by one get one free from the make. He got a lot of food and it was my bad. But you know Eddie was the only one here. So Eddie got that.
Speaker 11: And that's why Eddie built like he got one of Erica Banks. First bbls now.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ first of all.
Speaker 11: Good mindset, big back mindset. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna be on Columbia this weekend too. Brother, if you're around on Saturday, the R and B's Bar and Grill. You know they do like the little R and B jam on Saturday. So we're gonna be there. We do it town, big old entertainment.
Speaker 18: Okay, okay, city down man.
Speaker 12: I already know you're about to.
Speaker 6: Do that, all right.
Speaker 3: I have a I have a great time every time we come out to this.
Speaker 11: Man, that's Metro Columbia is amazing. I love the met Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 18: Hey is QC?
Speaker 1: Fortowns down eight four three.
Speaker 3: Eight four three? You already know low Country?
Speaker 6: What's happening?
Speaker 18: Hey? Too much? Man, Charla Man, happy early birthday, man.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 12: You go third twenty one.
Speaker 6: Don't know. I'll be forty six.
Speaker 1: Man, that's good.
Speaker 19: That's good.
Speaker 18: My birthday to March and my birthday day before your.
Speaker 6: Happy born day.
Speaker 3: Beat cancer, chuck town energy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: I have a good one.
Speaker 5: Brother and Juli your birthday all right, sir? All right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up now. Jess, we got the mess coming up. What we're talking about.
Speaker 10: Nicki Minar's sister went and she was saying some things about her on the podcast.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into that, all right.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that next it don't move it's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Ladisten gentlemen, morning everybody. It's the j M V Jess Larry Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Let's get to jests with the message you need is real.
Speaker 10: Whether it's Hilarius, Jeff car Robber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 11: Talky talk the world why jests worldwide mess on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 20: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see.
Speaker 2: It's time to set it off before we get into Nikki Lot's sis. I thought this was an interesting story. Paris Hilton.
Speaker 10: She recently spoke during a Congression no hearing about child welfare in the United States. She testified about abuse that she faced as a teenager at different boarding schools that she attended.
Speaker 2: One of the schools she named was the Provo Canyon School in Utah. Paris said that she was forced fed medications and sexually.
Speaker 21: Abused by staff.
Speaker 10: She was also violently restrained and dragged down, always stripped naked, and even thrown into solitary confinement.
Speaker 2: She described her.
Speaker 10: Experience at the school as isolating and traumatic. She also explained that she couldn't inform her parents of the abuse because all the phone calls were being monitored by staff. Hilton suggested that her parents and many others were completely deceived.
Speaker 3: By the school.
Speaker 10: It's crazy, Nicki Minaj's sister. Yeah, I know, who do I complain to about it?
Speaker 6: You just did? They'll hear it.
Speaker 3: Why you ain't come back and get us? We would have definitely made a movie.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, because you'd be skating out of that, honey. And when it's.
Speaker 2: Time for you to go, you skate because.
Speaker 3: Early in the morning, I'll be here before you, guys in the morning, so what it's.
Speaker 4: Time to go?
Speaker 2: Well, if y'all would have never left me, then I wouldn't been Look Nicki me sister.
Speaker 10: Mainly, I know those are familiar with her. She got an eighteen year old little sister. She's also a rapper, and she sat down with the Wii we in Miami podcast. They be getting everybody to come up to the insipility. Shout out to we in Miami pumcast.
Speaker 21: They are they are.
Speaker 10: Hilarious and they know exactly what to ask and exactly how to get what they're looking for, and she was recognized. She was talking about how hard it was being recognized as her sister when she was in school.
Speaker 13: I remember, like in elementary, middle school, high school, the moment people knew who I was, it was either like they would ask me about my sister or ask me like just weird things that's gonna make me feel uncomfortable, make me like, you know, feel like maybe I was not meant to do singing. I was not meant to do rap, and I was not meant to like do anything in the music industry.
Speaker 2: So it was kind of hard and I used to be both.
Speaker 13: Eat a lot for it because people used to say, like, oh, if this person was your sister, why did she do this for you?
Speaker 2: Why did she do that for you?
Speaker 13: And it's like at a young age, it's like you never you don't you don't know how to answer questions like though, So it's like at the time I felt not only attack, I felt vulnerable.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was by myself.
Speaker 10: Which I can totally understand because she was a kid, she was in school, you know what I mean. So, and then she also acknowledged that they were never closed and that she never knew her as Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 3: How was your relationship with Nicki Minaj like growing up?
Speaker 13: I'm not going law like it was a cop relationship because before I didn't even know my sister as Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 13: I just knew her as I really just knew her as Anika, Like people coming up to me as telling me like you that's.
Speaker 2: You, that's that's your sister, like stuff like that.
Speaker 13: But we was, We was never close, but we always we had a good bond.
Speaker 2: Like she was like always like busy. She'd be busy and stuff like that.
Speaker 13: I'll be doing my too, like but at the end of the day, I know that I still got love for her, she still got love.
Speaker 2: For me, and I'm gonna still be proud of her.
Speaker 13: I'll still like give her shouts and stuff like that make her know that I still do care and I still will respect and support anything that she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Nicki Mi me not sisters.
Speaker 5: What she said with eighteen ye Nikki's with forty forty one, I mean yeah, so they probably don't have a tight relationship, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what an interview for? What was she doing the interview for just because sister.
Speaker 10: No, she has singer on Rapperstka the Rapper, so she got her own music out and everything. But if this comes from a lot of fans that was speculating that that her and her sister were beefing because in the past she had said.
Speaker 2: A couple of things. But she young, you know, and she just.
Speaker 10: Wanted her sister to see her as a rapper and wanted to want her to be proud of her.
Speaker 2: She's doing the work on her own.
Speaker 10: She also said in that interview that she didn't she don't like when people feel like she should she should like use Nikki to get to the tip because that's not what she wants to do. But she also wants her sister to see her and be proud of her. But she, you know, she does her own music and she's been doing it for a while.
Speaker 6: On a scale of one, is so far, how good is she?
Speaker 10: I haven't listened to any of her music. I'm not gonna oh okay, Yeah, but she looked just like it.
Speaker 3: You never seen Nikki little sister not sorry yesterday on that video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looked like her. She made faces like her and everything.
Speaker 10: So yeah, but I'm glad that she got to clear that up because it's a lot of haters who has something to say about that, and that is just with the mess for the first hour.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Jess.
Speaker 5: Now when we come back, Morgan, what'll be joining us for front page news.
Speaker 3: So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is j NV, Jess, Hilari, Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club was getting some front page news.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Morgan, Good morning guys.
Speaker 13: So yeah, top of the headline, some sad, unfortunate celebrity news. Actor Bill Cobbs is dead at the age of ninety. Cobbs, who has over two hundred films and TV credits. It's most known for playing Whitney Houston's manager Bill Devaney in The Bodyguard.
Speaker 6: Wow, I mean that's a good roll.
Speaker 2: What's what's another one? You got Jack.
Speaker 6: City Brown at the end?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was the old Pops.
Speaker 13: Yeah, boiler alert if you ain't had it in your black car pooled. But yeah, he also had roles in the West Wing, Airbud Night at the Museum. I mean his work has it spans, it's fast so you know rest in Paradise to Bill.
Speaker 11: Cot your soul is one in it half. You know, in that movie he didn't even have a name. When you go look at the credits, his name was old Man. It was I promise, go look old Man.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 13: Moving on, a brand new group of players had their lifelong boop streams fulfilled in the first round of the NBA Draft on Wednesday night. Let's hear from NBA Commissioner Adam Silver on who the first pick was if you missed it.
Speaker 22: With the first pick in the two thousand twenty four NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select Zachary Zash.
Speaker 3: From the Leon Prez.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think the two first players were actually international players.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're both from French Rizache. I said his name wrong yesterday Rezische Rizache with the first overall pick to the Atlanta Hawks, and the Washington Wizards took fellow French forward Alex Sar, making the second excuse me, the first time in NBA history two international players were taken in the top two Hicks. Now, the Rockets picked Kentucky guard Reach Shepherd to round out the top three. Yukon teammates Stefan Castle and Donovan Klingen were each selected to the top seven. Castle was drafted fourth by the Spurs before Klingon went seventh to the Trailblazers.
Speaker 2: Two time Wooden Award Woodin.
Speaker 13: Award, excuse me, Zach Okay Zachi Edi went night to the Grizzlies. Of course, as you know, Brianni James did not go selected in the first round. He is expected to go in the second round, which continued tonight.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you something, I didn't know none of those negroes. I've been excited to watch NBA drafts before. I was not excited to watch this one in any way, shape or for him. I didn't know any of these people, but I was very excited to watch the w NBA draft. I knew mad players in the w NBA draft, So I've just been wondering, at my gay you are But this has been a light draft, though, this has been a light draft for NBA. So I mean when the second round of which is of course, Brownie is probably one of the biggest people people are watching, so I.
Speaker 6: Know he's by far the biggest name in the draft.
Speaker 3: He is, but he's going the second round, which is maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, maybe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people, people think he's gonna get picked up in the second round.
Speaker 13: So let's celebrate some of the other athletes, Kaitlyn Clark, Patrick Mahomes, and Showhaiatani. Someon biles, there's some of the They're among some of the top nominees for this year's ASP Awards so w NBA Rookie Sensation. Clark received three nominations best Best Athlete and Women's Sports, that Best College Athlete in Women's Sports, and Best Record Breaking Performance. Mahomes and Otani will each be looking for their second win for Best Athlete in Men's Sports. If one of them wins the award, they will join Lebron James, Lance Armstrong, and Tiger Woods as the only multiple time winners in the category. The SBS are hosted by Serena Williams and take place on July eleventh in Los Angeles, California. Keep in mind the July eleventh is also the sentencing date for former President Donald Trump, so that's going to be a busy day and tax paying citizens listen up. The IRS says some taxpayers are receiving a notice of non payment even though they paid their twenty twenty three federal income tax.
Speaker 3: Don't play with me now, no right, can you get a heart attack because of that?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 13: Do not play with me, arsen erst the IRS so chief tax information officer for Jackson Hewitt Mark Stevers says it happens sometimes.
Speaker 2: Let's hear from him.
Speaker 23: Many people see IRS U O and they immediately write a check. Well, the IRS this year sent out some by accident that were incorrect. But even often the case, there's an explainable answer that can also offset some of the.
Speaker 3: Tax du The IRS can be wrong.
Speaker 23: There can be a partial mistake, maybe the taxes, oh, but perhaps not the penalties or the interest. Make sure you can soult or the tax professional and make sure you agree that it is accurate before you write that check.
Speaker 6: No, man, there's certain people that cannot be wrong.
Speaker 11: Police officers, surgeons, doctors, IRS. Y'all can't do that. Y'all cannot play with people like that. Y'all you already deal with higher levels of anxiety.
Speaker 24: Right.
Speaker 5: If I see that letter in the mail and I pay, y'all, and then you said a letter and say it hasn't been paid and my money's going, I might I might have a heart attack.
Speaker 11: And you know what, the only reason we can have a heart attack because we can't do that now. No, I want to do something else, but I don't know what to do to y'all. Y'all control everything.
Speaker 3: You can call them. You can't come to that.
Speaker 4: You can't do out.
Speaker 6: You can't make that acono of mistake.
Speaker 11: Y'all you're going to send a check out or send a letter out and say we owe money and we don't own no damn money.
Speaker 13: Don't do that, man, more unprecedented times. So the CP fourteen notices are getting mail to taxpayers. If you think the notice is incorrect, he advises not to send a check right away and instead immediately contact the IR rest or a tax pro about the issue.
Speaker 2: Now, he wants to be on the.
Speaker 13: Lookout for scams sending out fake notices and tell sign would involve email messages, to wire money or the wrong IRS national phone number.
Speaker 3: See that's not fair.
Speaker 11: You said me a letter now, and you say if you see a letter and you don't think it's real, don't pay it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I don't think none of that letters.
Speaker 6: No, I'll do you on better.
Speaker 11: But if I get a notice in the mail, I'm not gonna think. Okay, I owed him some. I'm a no, I don't owe him nothing. I ain't think about it.
Speaker 3: You just told me it might be fake.
Speaker 11: It was fake to me, by the way, if I didn't think it would figure, I know, I didn't know him nothing. Ain't no way in hell I owe the irs all the money after intactic.
Speaker 2: Okay, well double check anyways.
Speaker 13: So in the last story for today, Louisiana's Republican Governor Jeff Landry is betowing a bill to make it easier for the governor's office to pardon people convicted of minor pot possession. Very much on the other end of the spectrum from Maryland Governor Wes Moore, now, Landry said the measure represented a soft on crime approach. The bill would have or excuse me, the bill would have expedited pardons possible for people convicted of possessing fourteen grams or less of marijuana or weed related products such as small Such small amounts are considered to be for personal use as opposed to distribution. Now Democrats and other states have used similar laws to pardon thousands for minor pop possession offenses similar to that as Maryland Governor Wes Moore, who recently did that, so you know, you got both sides of the spectrum there, and that's what we're having to deal with. So yeah, I'll keep you guys posted as you know, the debates tonight.
Speaker 2: We'll talk more about it tomorrow. That's your front page news. I'm Morgan. Would be sure you're following me at.
Speaker 13: Morgan Media and check out more news coverage on the Black Information Network at binnews dot com.
Speaker 3: Morgan.
Speaker 5: All right, everybody else, we got a special guest joining us. Her name is April Hurley, and.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you all right now this story will trigger you just telling us about this story weeks ago, and April Hurley is the person whose story needs to be amplified. So she'll be here with her attorneys, Bill Murphy and Milcolm Roff and Malcolm had Billy and Malcolm. She survived a brutal attack in West Baltimore and she's suing her attacker and the company that hired the attacker because he was a maintenance man in her building. So maybe some of y'all are already familiar with the story. Maybe some of y'all aren't, but I want y'all to tune in. It's something you can learn from and it's going to be triggered. I want you to know that right now, I ain't gonna see the hand lot of you.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: We're gonna talk to April when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, come morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Yep, Worldmo Dangers, going to show the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Charlamagne to God, Jess Hilarious, DJ Envy had to step out.
Speaker 3: But we have some special guests with us right now.
Speaker 11: We have a young lady named April Hurley and she is here with her attorneys, Malcolm Roff and Bill Murphy.
Speaker 6: Good morning to you all.
Speaker 3: Good morning April.
Speaker 11: I know this might be traumatizing, but because you please playing to the people while you are here this morning, tell them, tell them your story.
Speaker 24: So I'm here with you guys today this morning. Back in September, I became a victim of a violent attack that occurred in Baltimore, Maryland. Jason Billingsley literally tried to kill me. And this could have been prevented had the property management company made the right decisions and taking the precautions, you know, to check into his background and to see what he was into prior to giving him this role.
Speaker 6: So he was the maintenance guy in your building.
Speaker 25: Yes, right, okay, so.
Speaker 24: You know it was it was a very traumatizing incident, and I'm just I can't believe I'm alive even, you know, to this day, even riding up here. You know, I just thank God every day that I'll wake up, because it's a different feeling having someone try to take your life from you.
Speaker 11: So I hate to be graphic with the details, but for the sake of the story, he slashed your throat on fire.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, and actually you can see she still bears.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's horrible, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's some stuff that you could never even imagine. It's like something out of a movie where somebody who has uh the ability to have access to someone's personal home. As you know, your home is your castle. This is the place you should feel the most safe on the entire planet. And because of the lack of security protocols, the lack of looking into mister Billians' Billingsley's background. Number one, he was a twice convicted sex offender. He had been released early. By all accounts, he was trying to operate in the world, but everyone knew what he was about and he showed his true colors not only with April, but then after this incident a few days later which brought so much attention to this entire situation. He ultimately is alleged to have killed a young lady named Popava Lapare, who was a tech CEO startup guru in Baltimore, somebody who was really really deeply entrenched in the Baltimore tech community and was very well known to government leaders and people alike. And that's really what built the momentum around this entire situation, is that this man was a psycho killer. And luckily he is now in prison and will face the music in the criminal case against him and also in our civil lawsuit that we filed against him on behalf of April. But this man was not to be trusted to be allowed in somebody's personal space like this, and he did exactly what his stripes showed he would do, and it had done in the past, and he did it again to April. It was really very heroin.
Speaker 10: What I thought was said and interesting was that April story didn't get much light shed on it until the murder of Pavla. You know, and your being and blessings and he'll energy toward her family because she didn't deserve that either.
Speaker 2: But it's just said that she was a survivor. And then he didn't just go and he was going after her.
Speaker 10: I believe he prayed on her, but like he also had it was someone else. It was one of your friends, right, your boyfriend.
Speaker 24: Or yeah, so it was a friend at the time that had happened to stay the night with me prior to the morning of the incident. And I don't think that he expected anyone else to be down there with me, but you know, at that point it was it was obvious, you know, that he was there to do harm to me specifically.
Speaker 6: You know, the other person kind of spooked him a little bit, I.
Speaker 25: Would assume, So, yes, I can't say for.
Speaker 1: Sure, but obviously it wasn't He wasn't a spot that he then he tied April eleven, he was also our client as well. They were tied up and tortured in a basement apartment. I mean, you just can't imagine going through something like that. So I think we really appreciate y'all's interests in the story because of her heroism. You know, she saved this young man's life by escaping that apartment, I mean jumping out of a window after being set on fire by a man who was intent to kill you and calling for help getting John Tay out of that apartment. She was a real life hero that night and had to save her home life, had to save another person's life, all because of somebody who had no respect for him in life whatsoever.
Speaker 10: And then, honestly, I feel like if it wasn't for you going numb after a certain point of time from all the pain that he had inflicted, I feel like, you know, she could have lost her life from just the pain, the burns and slitting her neck just to torture, because he would cut it. Not enough, you know, for you to have an immediate death, but he like tortured her. And thank God that your baby wasn't there, because you have a young child. And I just I'm happy, you know, because at one point he had asked about your child as well.
Speaker 21: Right, Yeah, Look, I did criminal law for years. This is the most gruesome thing I've better say. Yeah, it's beyond sadistic, beyond devilish, beyond any horror you.
Speaker 4: Can think of.
Speaker 21: I had no mercy, no compassion, no restraint, he just did his thing and it was utly.
Speaker 11: Have you gone on any type of healing journey from this incident, because you know, I can clearly look at you and rightfully so you're visibly triggered them. I can't even I don't like having this conversation with you, But have you started a healing journey?
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 24: I do go to therapy weekly. I do have group sessions that I attend. You know, I am able to call on people that care about me and love me, and you know, just get advice or you know, if I'm not feeling like myself or if something does trigger me. You know, I'm learning how to cope with certain things, you know, but the trauma, it doesn't.
Speaker 8: Just go away.
Speaker 24: So it is is gonna be a long journey. It's something that I could never forget. But through hopefully, through therapy and you know, different walks of life moving forward, hopefully I can learn how to feel safe again, you know. So that's that's what I've been working.
Speaker 21: One of the things she's doing is learning self defense principles and pistol training.
Speaker 6: Beautiful.
Speaker 21: And I've never been in favor of a gun control for black folks.
Speaker 6: I think all black folks should have firearms.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I'm two a all day.
Speaker 11: Yes, I believe owning a firearm in this country as the black person is a former self care.
Speaker 21: Absolutely because we don't know what's going to happen if Donald Trump gets selected. Revolution is something that we've never had to talk about before, but others are talking about and so when you hear enough of that talk, you got to be ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I want to recommend my good sister, Robin Evans. She has an organization called Chicks with Triggers, and everything you just said is what she teaches.
Speaker 6: She teaches self defense with.
Speaker 11: Firearms, knives, She teaches you the laws of the state that you live in, all of that. So you know, anybody out there, if you're listening, look up Robin Evans Chicks with Triggers to learn how to properly defend yourself. A. But you got the four four four the Angel remembers on your neck. Did you have that before this incident?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 18: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 11: You are completely surrounded by angels. You're being guided through whatever you are focusing on. So when you was going through this experience, was that on your mind?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 25: I was praying the whole time, Wow, the whole time.
Speaker 18: Wow.
Speaker 5: All right, we got more with April Hurly and her attorneys Billy Murphy and Malcolm Ruff. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is the DJ, env Jesse, Larry Charlaman the guy.
Speaker 3: We are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's still kicking with April Hurly and her attorneys, Billy Murphy and Malcolm Roff.
Speaker 11: Who was the first person to come to your aid, April, Like, once you got out the window, do you remember, I.
Speaker 24: Don't one hundred percent remember. I just remember I was just in so much shock. Like there it felt like everybody was just staring at me for a minute, on which I wouldn't completely disagree with. I mean, you know, this man had stripped me naked prior to all of this happening.
Speaker 25: So I'm on fire, throat slit and naked, screaming for help.
Speaker 11: Or it's just scared because you think about the people that you you know, letting your house on a regular basis, whether there's a plumber or electrician that you know, anybody, h fact, person cleaner, it's like you don't you really don't know. The background is some of these individuals and what they're capable of. So it's just scared to think about.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing you have. You have the duty right if you're a business owner, right, that you have a great responsibility because you have the great chance of garnering you know, a lot of profit, notoriety, and so with with with great trust comes great responsibility. We just finished a trial in the Baltimore City Circuit Court dealing with a security company that didn't properly vet a security guard who ultimately our client and killed him by shooting him in the mouth over an argument about a bathroom in a convenience store. Right, And her background was such that if they had actually just looked at a free database, they would have seen that she was not somebody that should have been trusted to be an armed security guard.
Speaker 21: Is this is leaving out that he got a four point one million dollar verdict yesterday.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 6: We did rising stunt.
Speaker 1: But that case is very similar to what happened April.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the duty of care, the duty that property owner has to the people that they are taking money from on a monthly basis. To make a profit, they at least have to make the reasonable steps to keep those people safe based on, you know, something that's that's reasonable and not something that's you know, overzealous or too expensive. It would have been perfectly reasonable for them to put his name into that database, which is called Maryland Judiciary Case Search, and to find out exactly what his wise.
Speaker 4: And if they did do that and they still put him.
Speaker 1: In this position, it's even that much more heinous that they would have permitted him to be in that.
Speaker 11: Position and not let their tenants know. You know, April, I hope you get all the money in the world. More importantly, I'm sad that this ever happened to you, But how did it impact your relationship with God? Being that you was already such a God fearing person, Like, what did it do for your faith?
Speaker 24: I honestly believe that God does allow certain things in our lives to happen just to test that relationship with him. You know, if you read the Bible, the Book of Job and things like that talk about you know, how he lost everything but he still trusted in God. If anything, had strengthened my relationship with him because he kept me in a situation where I shouldn't be here, right now, but I am through God's mercy, He's seen more from me and my life moving forward with having my daughter, you know, and being the age that I am, in this spirit that I have. You know, I would never wish this on anyone. Yeah, you know, when I heard about pava has In, I remember I was still in the hospital and I remember, you know, begging them to find him, to make sure that this never happened to someone else. You know, I always would think, like, why did this happen to me? But you know, I pray about it and I pray about it, and that's what I get from it, is that God, you know, he kept me to be able to speak on you know, what happened, to be able to help identify the person who did this, to be able to you know, be motivation for those who might not have a relationship with God or might be thinking that this is the end for them. You know, as cliche as it sounds, it does get better.
Speaker 25: There is light at the end.
Speaker 24: Of the tunnel, you know, and everything that we go through is not meant to break us. It's definitely mind over matter. It's definitely strengthened my relationship with God.
Speaker 11: A lot question for Michael Bill. You know, I'm getting slow in my old age. So after this man did this the April, he didn't go to jail. He was still on the screen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's in jail.
Speaker 6: I know, I know he's in jail. After he did it that April.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, No, that he escaped.
Speaker 1: That was the reason why he set the place on fire. Right, That was not not only to try and I guess get rid of evidence, right them number one, he tried to kill them, right, He tried to get rid of any evidence that was in that room, but it also created the diversion he needed to get out of there. So three days later, yes, he was at the door of Pavlo La Pair's apartment building and somehow managed to get her alone and he sexually, allegedly secondly assaulted her and killed her as well. Is a police Yeah, that was exactly where I was about to go. Sometimes we have the same mind, and Jess, you were I think you were kind of mentioning it earlier. But the one of the more tragic parts of this whole situation is that, as you know, being from Balmore, we have the term the black butterfly and the white l Baltimore city, and so it basically what the white l So in Baltimore, the map you can tell that the concentration of folks that are more you know, of the majority culture live right down the center and to the east of downtown Baltimore, and then the rest is the black butterfly that that kind of expands out into the shape of the city. And so where April was was a part of the black butterfly. When the police found out what had happened to her, you would think that they would have put an apb out and said there is a cycle killer on the loose. Instead, what they said was this is an arson incident.
Speaker 21: Knowing that it was much worse than that, not an accident, just a lie.
Speaker 6: Two people kidnapped.
Speaker 1: Tentphed, murdered, torture, sexually, tried to burn them to death, and the police reported it as an arson. Now three days three days later, literally points seven miles away from April's apartment.
Speaker 4: But in the white.
Speaker 1: L an incident happens to a white woman that could have been prevented if there was this APB and the people of these neighborhoods knew exactly what was going on and what the risk was out there and the threat that was out there, and eventually, once after Pava's incident occurred, I mean, they were all kinds of law enforcement officials looking for him and they ultimately found him at a train station, and that the response was great because they knew, everyone knew how serious the threat was. But why wouldn't the police make it very clear what kind of threat was out there when it happened to somebody a young black woman in the black butterfly as opposed to a young white woman in the white l It's just a question of equity that we talk about, right. It has nothing to do with the lawsuit. And I'll readily say that this we have known. We're not looking at going after the Baltimore City Police Department in this case. It's something that needs to be addressed. It's something that needs to be talked about because there's no reason why her incident would have been treated differently other than the obvious.
Speaker 21: And that's why we're unapologetically a black firm aimed at helping black people to rise up above and beyond our oppression and most importantly, our oppression state of mind. And if white folk were doing what they were supposed to do to undo what their forefathers have done and undo what they continue to do. That would not be a necessary attitude. There would be a partnership. But because there has never been an adequate partnership between whites and blacks across the board to eliminate racism, we're gonna be stuck with it for a long time.
Speaker 3: All Right, keep a lock.
Speaker 11: We have more with April Hurley and her attorneys, Billy Murphy and Malcolm roffis the breakfast club, Good Morning when everybody is DJ Envy, Jesse, Laria, Charlamagne, the God.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast club. We're still kicking it with April Hurley. Now, April Hurley survived a brutal attack in West Baltimore. Now she's swing the attacker and the company that hired him. She's with the attorney's Billy Murphy and Malcolm Roff. Jess, what about your parents?
Speaker 10: They I know they're kind of scared to let you out there and say, you know, you're grown, but oh, I know it's like because I now remember you know, you mentioning your dad, you know, and I know he was furious.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's a baby girl.
Speaker 24: Yeah, my my dad definitely I feel like, you know, he reacted as any loving, caring father.
Speaker 18: Wood.
Speaker 24: He has four other children, you know, and I'm the oldest of his kids, and so it definitely hit him a lot different.
Speaker 25: You know, he's he's a tough guy.
Speaker 24: I could tell that it hurt him very very deeply, very protective, you know, needing to know what's going on, where I'm at, who I'm with, you know, like I'm fifteen again. But you know, I'm thankful that I do have him, you know, to be there. My mother, oh my gosh, and she lives all the way in Texas, so it's you know, the constant phone calls. If I don't answer the first or second time, she's texting everybody, Hey have you heard from April? You know, because she's assuming that something might have happened again, you know, and she's so.
Speaker 10: Far away, said she's happened. I mean, she have to get on the plane, and she would like it takes time, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 11: One thing one thing I learned in therapy was that I always said my father raised me out of fear as opposed to love. He just simply didn't want me to make the same mistakes that he made. I agree, like that's what I'm I'm trying not to do with my daughters. But it's hard, right because of the world we live right with you, with what you've been through, the traumatic experience you've been through. How are you raising your daughter with love and not fear.
Speaker 24: It's interesting because I mean, she's three years old, so you know, she wants to explore, she wants to learn, she wants to, you know, run off.
Speaker 2: She's very social.
Speaker 24: We could be at the store and she wants to run up to strangers and say, hey, can I say hi to this person? And I have to explain to her that, you know, it's okay to be polite, but we don't know them, you know.
Speaker 13: So I try to explain to her in the best way that I can for her to see both sides. Yes, you can say hello, but you need to stay next to mommy, you can't, you know. So things like that is where I kind of try to just help her understand those boundaries so that she is aware of what's going on around her because she is so young, you know. And like I said, you know, it just goes back to I could never imagine being in my mother's position, and I know I'm not God, I can't control the world and the people in it, but I want to do my best, like you said, to not teach her and fear, but for her to understand. You know that everyone is not a good person. You know, everybody is not looking out for your best interests. Some people are evil, some people want what you have, some people are just out of their mind, and you know, react to the first person that they see. Hopefully, as time goes on, you know I'll be able to continue, you know, just teaching her with love and understanding and kindness and helping her set those boundaries, you know, moving forward for herself, because I would never want something like this to happen to my own child, let alone anyone else.
Speaker 11: Now, this sounds like it's the easy case to win billion Magel, But what are some of the obstacles y'all have encountered since taking on the lawsuit?
Speaker 21: Well, whether or not, First of all, the man has assets or insurance to pay the damages that will be humongous in this game. From what we know, preliminarily, the property or on whose name I will not mention it has perhaps my this wealth and unknown insurance because we haven't been able to pin that down yet. Uh, and so we are praying for her sake that there is a mechanism to collect the tremendous damages that any driven would.
Speaker 11: Impose in this absolutely absolutely, bro, I'm sorry it's having you. I'm it was a pleasure to have this conversation with you, but I'm sorry that we have to have this conversation.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's terrible, man, Like I think one of the things I think about with her is this man bent her soul, but he didn't he didn't break it, didn't break it, he didn't break it. And that's just the testament of her. But even somebody's soul being bent, that that's morbid, right, and it needs to be corrected. And so that's why we're here. That that's exactly why she's here and being the strong woman that she is despite the circumstances, because she's she's got a game back. That what the evil took from her, but the devil took from her, we're gonna claim.
Speaker 21: From who evil? Yeah, troo, evil and its deepest, deepest is.
Speaker 6: My final question.
Speaker 11: Every Where you want people to ultimately take away from your situation, what you want them to learn from this?
Speaker 24: Like I said, you know, anything can happen to anyone, So I definitely want people to be smart and the decisions that they're making, and especially you know, when you think you're safe, it doesn't hurt to go and double check. It doesn't hurt to As for identification, you know, sometimes the people that we think are supposed to be doing these things are not or may not have done it correctly or to the extent that we would have. So take your safety seriously and trusting God. That's my number one thing. Trust in God. No matter what you go through, celebrate the wins and the losses.
Speaker 4: What you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I'm so happy. I thank you both watching it.
Speaker 10: I was, I'm like, this is where I'm from when it's happening, you know, Like you raise the point about the black butterfly in the white elf, Like, I just I can't stand how we are late. You know, how the butterfly is labeled. People that live in a black butterfly are not that important. Things that they go through are not that important, you know. So I just I'm happy that I did see your story. Shout out to Trapping Anonymous.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's amazing. I was like, yo, can I get a contact with her and on it. And I thought he was gonna be like no, because you know, once you go through something like that, you don't want.
Speaker 10: To talk to everybody, right, I don't care how big your platform is or whatever. You don't want to relive it by even speaking on it, you know. But I was happy that he did tell me, well, she has attorneys, and she was like, damn, that is so good.
Speaker 2: That was so good.
Speaker 6: So platform, I love.
Speaker 8: You too, Thank you for reaching out.
Speaker 11: They're a call to action. Is there something we could do that? There's something to people be calling the number?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: We certainly want want people to send best wishes to April as we go through this legal journey.
Speaker 6: Do you have Instagram something, April?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 25: I do at Big Term ap so at.
Speaker 11: Big Time ap Go to April's Instagram and just show us some love.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 25: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: In the comments.
Speaker 11: Man, just let her know that you see her and you hear her story and you're just sending her positive energy and healing energy.
Speaker 21: Thank you for that. If anything happens to you out there, you know how to reach us.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 21: Murphy Falcon and Murphy Billy Murphy now from Rushy.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming, April Malcolm, thank you for having me.
Speaker 11: Good morning everybody. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get you just with the messy is real.
Speaker 10: Whether it's Hilarius Jeff Robin Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 3: Why jes watch on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: She's the coaches Ship.
Speaker 20: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 10: Oprah once felt too fat to attend Yes, so she was or the Jamie kurn Leima Show, where she talked about being weight shame. She shared that the shame was sometimes self inflicted and admitted to not being able not attending a party hosted by Don Johnson before Christmas.
Speaker 26: I remember Don Johnson of Miami Vice was having a party and it invited me and some members of my show to come, and I wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: Because I thought I was too fact to go.
Speaker 26: The biggest shame was there used to be a man called mister Blackwell. Every year would do his list of the people who were in and the people who were out, the people who were well dressed and the people who were not, and I was at the bottom of the list. And I was on the cover of one of the magazines, I think it was TV Guide and the headline was dumpy, frumpy and downright lumpy dying.
Speaker 12: Die here.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 10: She also said that she was made fun of for twenty five years by comedians and including the show.
Speaker 26: In Living Color class making fun of my weight was national sport for twenty five years. I remember in Living Color. One of the most hurtful things was in Living Color had done a skit where the woman was doing something and she just kept eating and getting fatter and fatter and fatter, and the comedy bit was that eventually she just exploded and you know, the whole audience fell out and the woman was me. That was just a thing that was accepted. So I have borne this weight thing and carried it to the point where I just feel like I'm just recently turned seventy and I'm not I'm not carrying it into the next decade or some exploitation of my weight.
Speaker 11: Well, she's not that, no more like Oprah's not the She's not the person you you you picture when you make your fat jokes.
Speaker 6: Now, there was a time she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, well her and.
Speaker 11: Uh lutha luthor vanmembert Yes see, you ain't even old enough to remember Big Luther, but it was Luther used to get did Oprah used to get it? Whoever who else used to get the real bad jokes. I remember Oprah and Luther. I know I missing somebody.
Speaker 2: Snatched now mm hmm. She snatched up, So that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's why she probably jumped on that osem pic or whatever.
Speaker 8: She is doing.
Speaker 2: And she was a big advocate for weight watchers and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: She owned a part of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm sorry that those things hurt her feelings, but boy, you can't sit here and tell us we didn't laugh at and Living Color.
Speaker 6: That was fun.
Speaker 3: Jesus, that was crazy and she.
Speaker 6: Turned off fine, you know what I'm saying, But.
Speaker 3: She still hurt by it. She got to make your weight the mental.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still crazy obviously, And that reminds me of that line. I remember all my life, had to fight my life.
Speaker 4: She probably don't.
Speaker 11: She probably don't feel comfortable eating out or she probably eat small portiones because that's what Oprah like that no more. Yeah, but Oprah probably looks at herself like that.
Speaker 3: She wants to make sure she doesn't get big, you know, back like that.
Speaker 11: I can see that what you say about to make.
Speaker 3: She doesn't get back like that.
Speaker 6: So you're basically saying she still feel like a fat person in her mind.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Because we never did see her eat.
Speaker 3: So you think the Wayne's brother's gonna apologize.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, nope.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 8: About themselves.
Speaker 10: Everything nothing was like comedy was so limitless, begging off limits.
Speaker 11: And I know that hurt her feelings, but man, it's a good joke. If it's still hurting your feelings.
Speaker 8: Thirty, I'm just saying, well, I chuckled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have audio from a limit singing if you want to hear the joke Living Color Boy.
Speaker 6: That's what I said in Living Single.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hear it. Let's hear it, let's hear it.
Speaker 6: Look at that. See, God don't want you all to be messy this morning.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what you were thinking.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what you were thinking.
Speaker 27: You were thinking that you would leave up sitting on barefoot pregnant. You go out hanging out with your friends hanging out.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta see it. You gotta see it, you gotta see it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's why I shouldn't have been played well. Remy My's son faced his life sentence for alleged first degree murder earlier this month. For remy Mine's twenty three year old Jason Scott was charged with first degree murder, criminal weapon possession, reckless endangerment, and more. He was arrested last week for the murder of Darius Gillibo I believe that's.
Speaker 2: His name in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 10: He was accused of shooting Darius after a disputing Queen's prosecutors also have reason to believe he was hired to commit this crime. Jason could now potentially spend the rest of his life for this murder in prison.
Speaker 2: His co defendant, Richard Swigert, what what hell these and names wait these people from? He is accused of fire and at least two shots at the victim, but he would spend up to twenty five He could spend up to twenty five years in prison as well. But remy put the statement saying we stand by Jason's innocence and pray that the NYPD will conduct a complete and thorough investigation. To reveal the truth.
Speaker 10: This is undoubtedly, undoubtedly a difficult time for my family and me. While we sincerely appreciate the love and support we have received from all of you, we kindly ask for privacy as our legal team works to prove Jason's innocence.
Speaker 2: So there we are there yeah yeah man, oh yeah, real quick.
Speaker 10: KEVD reveals that his cancer has returned. During Tupac's murder trial. KVD is who's facing the murder charges for killing Pock and he says that he's suffering from cancer and the jail conditions are making his health problems worse and his fleeting Casey argued that his cancer he feels like it came back because fake potatoes, fake milk, fake everything. It ain't good for an ex cancer patient and I got it again. This upheat comes from his appearance in court on Tuesday. In the court hearing, he also attempted to get out on on with the help of Black one hundred. However, the judge decided that she will delay the decision about whether to approve Keefy's seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars bond over suspicions of where the money came from.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't matter where the money came from.
Speaker 5: I don't really think why you just you just can't bail somebody out. And really it's just not put them. You got to sho where the money came from. You got to be able to make the money.
Speaker 11: You just can't come up with one hundred thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: They definitely do.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 11: That's just with the mess, all right, Jess, thank you Charlie Man giving your don't do man for after the hour. You know, y'all know the term on site, right on site, on site that means when I see you, it's on.
Speaker 6: Gods, so what site it is?
Speaker 3: It's on, it's on.
Speaker 11: We're gonna talk about why that's the stupid ass thing to do right after the.
Speaker 3: Hour, and then after that is just fixed my mess.
Speaker 5: If you haven't relationship issues and any type of problem, called Jess right now eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one for just fix my mess.
Speaker 3: Donkey Day's next wake up.
Speaker 4: If you're like into the breakfast club, I was born in Donkey. It's the Donkey of the.
Speaker 9: Deviny question Devil's Possible.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club?
Speaker 11: Well Donkey Today for Thursday, June twenty seventh goes to a thirty eight year old woman named Brie Yaka riaka Benjamin. Okay, now, I'll be forty six years old on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Drop on the cruise bombs for me. Dammit.
Speaker 11: It's an absolute blessing to grow older. I thank God for every year. But when you turn those ages where you can't even think of anyone who has that jersey number, it's serious. But I'm also at that age where I simply don't understand what certain people be on. So I treat it like I'm at a safari. Right, Well, I'm on a safari. I'm just riding in a jeep cruising through the jungle. Keep all my limbs in the car watching that, okay. And one thing I like to watch is when people got beef with others and they say, when I see my it's on site.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: A lot of folks be lying, Okay, a lot of folks be telling the truth. Though, see on site means it don't matter where you at church, the doctor's office with your grandmother, a funeral for your aunt. No I said this on site and on site means no matter this site it's on now just because I like to watch something doesn't mean I agree with it. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy Yeight, your uncle Sharlack got rules, and one of those rules is that kids should always be protected.
Speaker 6: You don't do nothing around kids.
Speaker 11: You put the kids in harm's way, and you shouldn't put the kids in harm's way in any way, shape or form. Okay, you hear those tragic stories and people getting shot and killed while they with their kids. People get shot and kid shot and killed while holding their babies in their arm.
Speaker 6: That's disgusted to me.
Speaker 11: Okay, you see someone with their child, you say, you know what, I'll catch them later, which also really don't make no sense, especially if your dumb ass plans to kill a person because you care about kids enough not to want to harm the adult when they are around the child, but you are still willing to take the adult off the earth and leave the child without a parent.
Speaker 6: Dumb, stupid ass logic. That makes no sense.
Speaker 11: But if people made sense, then I wouldn't be able to do donkey today every day for the last fourteen years now. Briaka Benjamin, thirty eight years old, walked into the Holy grounds of Walmart, Okay, the cultural institution that is Wiley's world, and she saw one of her ops. Oh, she saw one of her ops and she must have vowed that it was on site with this person because Briaka had her six month old baby with her. I repeat, Briaka had her six month old baby with her when she saw her.
Speaker 6: Op and this happened. Let's go to News fifteen for the report.
Speaker 22: Police a shocking story out of Eunice. A mother's behind bars were simple battery and cruelty to juveniles.
Speaker 2: Priorities you'll see.
Speaker 28: Eunice police were called to Walmart in response to a fight near the front doors. Surveillance footage shows Brianca Benjamin, who is thirty eight years old, holding her six month old infant during an argument before a leg throwing her baby in a trash can.
Speaker 22: We'll repeat that she allegedly threw her baby in the trash can before she got into a fight. As of this morning, police say the infant safe and has been entrusted to other family members.
Speaker 11: You couldn't pass the baby to nobody, You couldn't leave the baby in the stroller. The trash can is the best place you could find to put your baby because you wanted to fight Brianca Benjamin saw her op. She had her six month old baby with her and threw the baby in the trash can to go square up. I don't know if her op was the baby or the woman she was fighting in the store. Okay, you couldn't even put the baby in the recycle bin, just just throw the baby in the trash. I've heard some wild reasons why folks do babies in the trash. Brenda threw her baby in the trash, but Brenda Billy had a brain. The girl could always spell her name. Plus she was young and didn't want the baby. Lucia's lying through Jamal and the trash for being gay. But Jamal wasn't a baby. Okay, he was big and gay.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 11: There's no reason to put your child in a trash can unless you dressing them up as Oscar the Grouch for Halloween.
Speaker 3: This is why I be telling folks to go to therapy.
Speaker 11: This is why I'm such a mental health advocate, because we have to get our minds right. There is no part of the human brain that's you, that's your say to you, I see my op, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Throw my baby in the trash, so I can go fight.
Speaker 11: That baby in your arm should be all the reason you need to avoid the trouble. But what you did with that baby in that moment, Brianca, is a reflection of you. It is exactly how you see yourself. You had no problem throwing your baby in the trash because you see yourself and your life is trash. You don't love yourself, and if you don't love yourself, it's impossible to love anyone or anything else, I guess, including your child.
Speaker 6: Please get Brianca Benjamin the biggest.
Speaker 2: He huh No, No, that's crazy.
Speaker 11: No, I see the stupid look in your eye. No, jes you won't play a game. No, I won't play game.
Speaker 4: No, you can't fight.
Speaker 11: Her name is Brianca Benjamin. Okay, Brianca, that's not like you should be on Street Fighter. Okay, you know we're not playing the game.
Speaker 3: Did she win?
Speaker 17: Done?
Speaker 4: And you know what her name?
Speaker 2: Prianca?
Speaker 6: Trump got a daughter named Preanca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Preanca.
Speaker 11: Prencle cut it off, man, cut it somebody something. Preanca sounded like a baby Trump would have with a black mistress.
Speaker 3: But did she did she win to fight?
Speaker 11: I don't know if she wanted not. That's that you're missing. It don't matter if you want she threw the baby in the trash?
Speaker 3: Do you think she got I.
Speaker 2: Think she was trying to kill birds in one stone. She didn't want to she wanted to fight the girl. God damn, what if somebody would have came up and empty the trays right?
Speaker 3: Exactly what he was doing.
Speaker 11: Joe, exactly What if she got her dumb ass knocked out and then somebody threw the trash out?
Speaker 6: Then what?
Speaker 26: Man?
Speaker 3: But Race was she?
Speaker 6: I'm not playing with you, let me alone.
Speaker 3: But Race, you thinks she is.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't I haven't seen the picture. I ain't seen the picture, so I don't know what she looked like. Okay, you want me to google?
Speaker 2: All right? Type it up. You know you be up over there typing and looking up everything else.
Speaker 6: I'm a googler right now.
Speaker 4: Let me see that name sound white to me? Damn, God damn? What is she? God damn whit?
Speaker 11: I'll just I'll just I'll just do this right, I'm gonna just take I'm gonna just tell y'all. She got a mouthful of gold teeth. I mean, I mean bullets, I mean loaded, she got all the slugs.
Speaker 4: But she from Florida.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: Okay, God damn Lord, have mercy on als. Okay, says christ all right, man, well thank you for that. Don't don't she's not black? All right, Well, she's not black, she's white. You know what she is. I'm not saying that word. No, my vow to not say that word. You've had a couple of times and you still say that after right, I'm not saying people need let Uncle Rucker sidy at work. That's right, okay, alright, I hate y'all. All right, up next, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice, any type of advice called Jess.
Speaker 3: Now it's the Breakfast Logan Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Baby, it's the real Peal got me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna fix it, mix it, fix it it, just gonna fix your mess because my advice.
Speaker 3: Is Real Morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is dj NV Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess.
Speaker 11: We got Chris on the line, Chris the Mornings, doing good.
Speaker 4: Brother, what's your question for Jess.
Speaker 19: Hey, Jeff, what's up. So my situation is I have right different female I got. I got a fourteen old and one girl.
Speaker 17: So you know, he.
Speaker 18: Played some Tennesive soccer, he got some travel team. You know, he goes all places and his mom doesn't have a car. So giving manage that I'm helping her.
Speaker 19: Get to the games.
Speaker 18: And the practice of what should I do?
Speaker 10: His mom doesn't have a car, and you are you want to buy her one, and your girlfriend has a problem with that.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I want to buy one. I'm not trying to buy one. I'm tasking her to get to the games. In the practice, I'm giving a ride.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're just giving a ride to her. You're giving a right to her. You're giving a right to her and your son.
Speaker 4: Her and my son.
Speaker 2: Oh well, why does she don't go along?
Speaker 18: I mean because she doesn't. She doesn't feel comfortable being with seeing around the mom.
Speaker 2: You know, like, have they ever argued?
Speaker 10: Do they have do they have like a feisty pass like your your girlfriend and baby mother?
Speaker 18: H someone you know before I moved in with my girlfriend. No, they met each other. So my sons will come over and do it up from time to time, but and you know, from that point on and started getting sketchy between the two. So it's like they've been saying them together, they could, they could create, but they don't. I grew up, doesn't like, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Isn't anything sketchy between you and your baby mama?
Speaker 18: No relationship? Like you were wrong? Oh wow, yeah, we're like my time, That's that's what we do.
Speaker 2: Right and your son is twelve, just like my son and me and Rome are Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, probably like we do everything for the time.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't really see an issue with you getting around? Are you your your baby mother's only way there? I mean, I don't really see an issue with that. I don't see an issue with that. I think it's more so the problems that they had with each other.
Speaker 18: That's what I'm feah.
Speaker 10: But I'm not discouraging discouraging you from a healthy co parenting bond. I mean, you can just to make her feel comfortable. I don't know what to do after that, but to make her feel comfortable, tell her she can ride along like it's you know, it's nothing going on between us.
Speaker 2: Now, what y'all got going on?
Speaker 10: Y'all got to put that like behind y'all because we all have kids together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I'm with you, I live with you.
Speaker 10: You know eden nothing going on between me and her? Does she accuse you of anything going on between y'all.
Speaker 18: Like I said, because of my friend dou.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well if she know that the girlfriend, she's just gonna have to get over that. That's just what it is.
Speaker 10: And now y'all have a baby, so she got more things to focus on than you. Yeah, no, you're you're certainly right. And no, I thought she was like about to buy her a call. You was just taking her to the game. I'm like, why she can't.
Speaker 18: Right to the game? Sometimes that's notation. Yeah, nothing's wrong with that.
Speaker 10: Nothing is wrong with that. Me and used to go to Ashton football games. His girlfriend would understand, so am mine. It's not a big deal. Actually, my boyfriend will be there too, Like it's not it's not a big deal, especially if there's nothing going on.
Speaker 2: So she just gonna have to get over that.
Speaker 18: At the girlfriend, he heard the Hey, now you're so much. I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: No problem, good luck, brother, All right, brother, ask Jess, just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five A five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice, called Jess.
Speaker 3: Now it's the breakfast slogan.
Speaker 16: Morning that's about me. For relationship problems, that's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me. For your coworker need to beat your ass, call it a doctor Jess.
Speaker 3: And I'm here to fix your mask. Fix your mask.
Speaker 2: He's getting very much mess. He let me fix that war.
Speaker 5: Everybody in dj n V Jess hilaris Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club in the middle of just fix my mess.
Speaker 18: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hey? Can you take us hof speaker? Because we hear a lot of wins? And what's your question?
Speaker 17: Hear me?
Speaker 4: Now, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 29: Okay, So my question is my daughter. She's wanting to watch Inside Out who Ever since it came out, so she went to her daughter. She went to her father's house on Monday, so he took her to the movies on Tuesday. But he decided once he got there and he wanted to go watch a Bad Boys, the Bad Boys that just came out. He bought a ticket for himself and his girlfriend and he bought eight Inside Out ticket for my daughter. He put her in the movie theater by herself.
Speaker 17: To watch Inside Out alone.
Speaker 29: He told her, this is the theater that I'm in. If anything happens, you know, just come and get me. When the movie's over, it comes to my theater.
Speaker 12: Now I'm deciding.
Speaker 29: I spoke to my mom and my sister about it.
Speaker 2: I'm really deciding if I should.
Speaker 29: Press charge, if I should report this, not preuss charges, but report it to the authorities, because I'm like, what are you doing? Like, she's seven years old, She's not a teenager.
Speaker 10: Seven years by herself, seven seven years old.
Speaker 29: I'm like, you cannot do that. I cannot leave her somewhere by herself, unattended, unaccompany unaccompanied, Like what if something happened, What if someone took her? What if someone decided to come in the Oh my.
Speaker 18: God, I'm never happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 29: I'm I'm very shocked about it. This is not his character.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's not his character.
Speaker 29: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like his His visits need to be supervised. That's what it sounds like. Seven.
Speaker 10: I mean, ass like, excuse me, are you crazy? I mean, you're like that kind of woman. But I very much am that is crazy, Like so like I wonder so obviously, yes.
Speaker 29: No, she was actually very happy. So I fine, it's time like yesterday just to you know, check up on her. And she's like, I want to go watch Inside Out by myself. And I'm like what she repeated it, and I'm like, let me talk to your dad and he's like what now? And with him, he always thinks like I'm coming from a negative place, like I want to start.
Speaker 18: So I'm like, I'm not that person, not that.
Speaker 29: Type of person.
Speaker 18: I love peace.
Speaker 29: I choose peace every day when I wake up. But I told him, I'm like, you just missing You're missing the point, Like, yeah, she had fun, Yes she enjoyed the movie, but you're missing the point she was alone by herself.
Speaker 2: No, he's definitely missing the point. Yeah, so do you have any issues with the girlfriend?
Speaker 29: No, she's a new girlfriend. I met her and everything, and you know, I told my sister, I'm like, come, like, you're a woman, Like if I'm dating anyone with a child and you even suggest that, I'm gonna look at you differently, and I'm gonna tell you could go ahead and watch the bad boys, and I'm gonna go with your kids to watch Inside Out Creo like, so with her, like my feelings for her kind of changed now because it's like what are you, like, what are you doing when.
Speaker 12: You're an adult?
Speaker 29: Like come on to a dog? Like y'all don't have common sense?
Speaker 2: Girl, I'm sorry, I don't want to save. This was straight violence.
Speaker 10: My baby could have got hurt and everything, and I know violence is not the way for everything, but you sign upset. I mean, I'm glad that your baby's okay, though she's like, mommy, I was a big girl. I wanted to go see Inside Out to you by myself. But anything could have happened. Somebody could have took her. Somebody could have came and shot the theater up like they have been doing anything, you know, So I definitely would see the advice I want to give. I cannot give over the radio.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry. I can't do it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I certainly will, because that is not what you do. And then that's the baby girl excuse me.
Speaker 14: Yes, Like.
Speaker 29: She's like, well, I like you missing the point.
Speaker 2: Like she's having a good.
Speaker 10: Time, yes, yes, like.
Speaker 29: And like I'm like, if something was to happen. Like for your shooting, I'm like, you know the chances already, you know that's probably gonna survive. But I'm like, my daughter would be by herself, unprotected, She could not defend herself.
Speaker 12: She would be alone.
Speaker 29: Like you're listening the point if you did not want to take her to inside out, then I wouldn't.
Speaker 10: You just shouldn't win. Like you just shouldn't win. You tell your girlfriend we can go see this another time. My daughter want to see inside out, so we're going We're going see this with her, you know, and then we'll see this on our time. That's just what it is, like, that's what you gotta do. How old is he?
Speaker 12: He is?
Speaker 2: Thirty one?
Speaker 12: Thirty one?
Speaker 23: Way?
Speaker 6: Why you just can't be letting anybody shoot your club up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Stop it.
Speaker 3: Got this is just with the mess. I have nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: Well, you shouldn't say nothing, ball head. Why are you even talking? Well, no, DM, because I'm gonna give you some advice, but I can't say it over the radio.
Speaker 11: I'll get hired, yes I will holding Okay, Well a matter of fact, it's d MM alrighty mama.
Speaker 6: I write so much wrong with that story.
Speaker 11: I mean the fact that he two irresponsible adults, Like somebody got to have common sense, and like she said, if I'm the girlfriend, I'm looking at this dude crazy now, because like this.
Speaker 6: Is how you treat your seven year old daughter. You just go leave her crazy and a movie theater.
Speaker 2: He did jump off though.
Speaker 10: That's why I didn't even respond to that part, because I know so many girls, I'm telling you Romans had some dumb bitches like that. Seriously, Like yeah, like he had Ash had a pool party before and the girl, you know what I'm saying, and he gave the girls, gave one of the girls the baby, and he was over there flirting with the other girl and the girl, I'm like, it's a baby, a newborn at a pool party.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hand nobody to watch him.
Speaker 6: How old was Ash then?
Speaker 2: Three months? Honey?
Speaker 11: Oh he couldn't even enjoy it. I thought you he was old enough to enjoy the damn pool party.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't care if he was three years old. He was three.
Speaker 6: Months, damn.
Speaker 11: Yeah, go to a pool party in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Yes, excuse me, nothing's stupid.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, all right, Jess, fixed my or yeah, just fix my mess eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got the rumors, Jess with the mess that we're talking about.
Speaker 6: It's not romans Es with the mess, dummy.
Speaker 2: I said, just I'm a mess after you said, we got roomors.
Speaker 5: Because I had to make a transition from just fix my moss. I set it on purpose because it goes from jes fix my mess to Jess with the messages confusing what you say made a transition.
Speaker 2: No you no, no, no, you ain't gonna transition.
Speaker 10: Know what you should have said was And we got the news coming up next because it's real, Jess, what you're gonna talk about?
Speaker 21: Period?
Speaker 3: We got the news coming up with Jess what you gonna talk about?
Speaker 6: She still do ain't figure it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: The breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast club. Let's get to Jess with the message news.
Speaker 10: Whether it's her lions, Jessica robber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 3: Talk world why jes worldwide.
Speaker 4: On the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 6: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 20: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to.
Speaker 4: See this time to set it off.
Speaker 10: So Sexy Red goes back and forth with King Vaughan's sister.
Speaker 2: Kayleb Be over Chief Keith.
Speaker 10: So a couple of days ago, Chief Keith and Sexy Sexcurrader posted a video where Chief Keith was in her kitchen and he had came up behind her and like wrapped his arms around us. So, of course fans got the speculating that he was messing with each other.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: So then she also posted.
Speaker 10: A picture on Wednesday, a couple of pictures on Wednesday of her holding chiefs Keith Sosa chain with the caption we go together now wine give me a kiss. Right, So then she posted another picture with the same change in her pink panties. Yeah, she posted that she got that angle down there. She put the chain in her fanties.
Speaker 6: Honey, So it looked like a little bulge. H look like a little bulge.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it looked like a little bulge. I don't know if she cleaned it or not, but she put it in.
Speaker 2: I don't know how often they be planning them, James, but I would not put that in my panty.
Speaker 3: She's crazy.
Speaker 21: Jesus.
Speaker 10: Kayleb b then share photos on Instagram with one photo of her kissing Chef Keep and the caps and say let's be a family with three hard eye emojis. Then she tags sexy Red right so TEXI. Sexy Red calment it on the picture and said how I taste because she because Kayla is kissing shef Keeth in the mouth?
Speaker 2: Oh they real they Yeah? They playing a lot. And then Sexy Red post the video saying that her and Kayla are sharing this. What she said, you can't run me off fit easy. Now, I guess we.
Speaker 25: Shared it, you know what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 3: The sharing Chief Keef.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but you know, if you remember a while back, like Sexy I think she said that when she came up there to see us, like she said that that like that, She's always had a crush on Chief Keef. She always liked them like that was the thing. So I don't think she can't bub we with her anything like that. But things got even more interesting when Sexy Red shared some more pictures.
Speaker 2: Of her in Keif Chief because right after Kayla.
Speaker 10: Responded showing Chief Keith with her, but he was wearing the same exact outfit while you know that he was wearing what war, Yeah, he was wearing the same office. So basically saw both of the bitches in one day, right, So that's just what that is.
Speaker 2: And fans started speculating that Chief Keep slept with Kayla right before visiting Sexy red a healthy.
Speaker 11: Fans speculate that how did they come to that conclusion?
Speaker 2: How did they come to the conclusion that he had and sex.
Speaker 8: With both of them?
Speaker 3: I mean in the same day, just because he had the same clothes on.
Speaker 10: I know, I always say, like, you had the same clothes Monday, So it's like they can't do that in the same day. But I guess because the pictures are posted in the same day, theydn't got on the same outfit. Sexy had him in the kitchen, in the kitchen cooking.
Speaker 11: Well, she had to change it. But how they get the sex is what I'm saying. How they turned that in that he had sex.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't think they're doing all this And ain't nobody getting after knocked off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody getting smashed.
Speaker 6: Something missing from the story.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be something that puts this together.
Speaker 2: Why you always went this is this story is so damned do you really can't?
Speaker 11: This is not gonna say your story dumb, This is just with the mess you picked the story.
Speaker 10: Well, I ain't not really going on, but this I need to report something. No, this is this is just a regular story of two girls messing with one dude. So really she's keep one like it's not you know, because he ain't said nothing yet about nobody. They both posting him. All people doing is going to download his music.
Speaker 2: So he won.
Speaker 10: He messed with one girl that's that's known up there star you know, the star of her time, sexy Red. And then he messing with King Vaughan's sister. You know, he went in both worlds and then that that he then he probably laid up with somebody else watching all us laughing.
Speaker 2: So niggas is winning all right now.
Speaker 6: Said the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he used to ask questions about it. I was, yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: It's something and.
Speaker 11: He was over there giving ad libs for real, really the same clothes.
Speaker 2: Shut up, that's how it be with That's how you beat me. Somebody mentioned a butthole.
Speaker 6: Give me some.
Speaker 4: What color.
Speaker 3: Honey?
Speaker 10: Anyways, speaking of the N word, Gary Owen reveals if he ever said the N word. So, he was at a comedy show in Brockton, Uh, it was called Brockton Comedy Club in Oklahoma, and one of his fans that asked him why he was on stage, you ever see the N word? And he responded by saying he don't use it with malicious intent. Then he explained when he does use it, this.
Speaker 8: We say what.
Speaker 7: I've never I've never said it like Melissa to him by myself.
Speaker 8: At least he being honest.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's too many white people haven't said they.
Speaker 2: Were a bunch of bolger dash. I can't say the real words. If he would say, no, I never use what.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't think there's too many white people that haven't said they work.
Speaker 11: And he said that he'd do it in context when he's alone listening to music.
Speaker 6: Was the only thing I would say. Don't practice bad habits.
Speaker 11: Because if you do it when you when nobody's around, you're gonna do it when somebody is around.
Speaker 6: That's right, you shouldn't practice.
Speaker 5: Bad The sad part about is every you know a lot of hip hop songs use the N word, right, so they just gonna rap. They just rapping, right, So it's hard to decipher when you rapping by yourself or you got to edit yourself. You have the barbecue to Bosso Harbor. Then you go to that part and it's like.
Speaker 11: We added ourselve when we say certain things, right, you know, so you gotta edit yourself.
Speaker 3: But we got a dumb button to to do that. Yeah, we got a dumb button too, so that helps.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, the people online, they had different different reviews about it, like different reactions. Some people was like, yo, he was married too. He was in all these black films. He's been in nothing but black films. He's married, so a black woman, you know, so he's damn it black justifying the white man. I know that the sounds crazy. Yeah, I'm saying that, Like, so he's invited to the barbecues and I'm like, it's not Barbecu's cookouts, so you're not that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so what that's how you know?
Speaker 3: It's what a bo a bout?
Speaker 6: Yeah, only a bot would say you're invited. He's invited to the barbecue.
Speaker 2: That's at zero for real.
Speaker 10: And did somebody else say yeah, all right, you're gonna keep saying it, and y'all let him get away with it.
Speaker 2: When you get comfortable enough to say it in your face, then what.
Speaker 11: But that's why I say don't practice bad habits, because you singing along to the song, you're gonna find yourself doing that in the club and then you're gonna get jumped Gary and then what Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so that is Jess with them in Thank you Jess.
Speaker 3: Now let's get to the mixed of people's choice, mixed at your requesting.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club hoarding everybody.
Speaker 8: It's j N V.
Speaker 5: Jesse, Larrie Shalaman the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now it is Pride Month. I am we repay a day. Who we reping today?
Speaker 10: Today I'm honoring comedian, TV personality, actress and author Rosie o'donald. Rosie was ten years old when her mother died, and she used hammer to deal with her emotions throughout her youth. Her sense of humor also gained her popularity in school, where she was elected homecoming queen, senior class President, and prom queen. While in high school, oh she went all that she had a compleat three sixty. This had to be like she was smaller and just you know, living in her femininity.
Speaker 11: Well maybe they liked her for her personality because she was funny, you know, fun to be around.
Speaker 10: That is not the only thing that can win you prom queen, homecoming queen. Trust me, I've won both. So in two thousand and two, she appeared on the sitcom Will and Grace. She played a lesbian mom. I know that's why you're living in a truth while you asking what's up. A month later, as part of her act, she said, this is her quotes, not mine. You because y'all like to give me your trouble at an event, I'm a so congratulations.
Speaker 11: And see you to you, Rosie, and yo, sample that for me, Eddie. I'm gonna use that against Jess later on in life. I just want to have her saying I'm a next time she denies she not next time she denies she a stud magnet.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have that on the ready.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yo, all right, well, thank you, Jess. When we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club. Come morning, morning, everybody, It's DJ and.
Speaker 3: V J Selari Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 11: Man Saluta, April Hurley, her attorney, Billy Murphy, Billy Murphy and Malcolm ruff Man. Make sure you go to April's Instagram page at Big Time A P B I G T I M E A P.
Speaker 6: Show us some love.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 11: You know she got four four four tatting on her neck. Those are beautiful angel numbers. So you know, go leave those angel numbers in her Instagram and let her know that you saw her this morning. You heard her, and you saw her, and you sending her healing energy. Man at Big Time A P B I G T I M E A P. All right, all right, well let's get up at here. You got a positive note.
Speaker 6: Well I do.
Speaker 11: I want to tell people too, man, thank you for getting my book, Getting Honest a Dieline Why small talk sucks. It is available everywhere you buy books now. And it's not my birthday.
Speaker 3: It's Charlamagne's birthday.
Speaker 6: Everybody, it's not my birthday.
Speaker 18: Right now.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 11: I appreciate Okay, I do appreciate it. Thank you the Doc's Cake Shop for bringing this cake in. My birthday is on Saturday. The candle, the candle's not even lip, sir, it's not lip. You don't know what's living on?
Speaker 3: What the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 22: Man?
Speaker 11: Thank y'all though my birthday and Saturday, I'll be forty six years old.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you for bringing it in early.
Speaker 3: Can we smash a little bit of cake on your face?
Speaker 6: No, because I won't be.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 4: I won't be.
Speaker 11: I'm going on vacation starting today. Okay, so that's why you did this early, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Taylor, you know what.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Vicky.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you Mac, thank you ab youn't had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Thank you Docs cake shop. That has been amazing. Cake that looks beautiful.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much. Appreciate you Docs cake shop. Thank you, Thank you man. Oh the positive note. The positive note is this, the more you can celebrate and bless the success of those around you, the more you open yourself to receive blessings in your life.
Speaker 6: Okay, have a great day
Speaker 3: Breakfast club, bitches, youn'll finish what y'all done.